Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #551
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Sorry, that was a Seinfeld quote. That's what George says when he finds out that the Andria Doria had "only" 50 deaths.

hilarious episode.. who has suffered more than costanza?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #552
The Jackal
Coordinator

on a serious, related note - i don't have any real suspects at this point.. clap is definitely off my list, has everyone been accounted for yet in their last actions?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #553
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Just to be clear on this, I don't ever state that to "take advantage" of people's opinions on this. I don't lie about real life stuff in these games. And I have always said I think people should vote for me even if I am not around, if they think they have a legitimate reason.

I (and I think anyone) would be rightfully miffed if they were voted out for a "just because" reason and they weren't around. No protection, though, if there is good reason to vote for you, no matter what day it is or where you are.

Right -- I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, rather to speak about a general attitude in the game. But that's a discussion we've clogged some other game with, so it was probably a mistake on my part to bring it up again -- I'm just blabbering on!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:26 PM   #554
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
oh and SY, i'm tempted to vote you for being a liverpool fan
Why you little...oh, wait. I see what you did there.

Great game this morning. It's hell being a Liverpool supporter at times, as the team never makes anything easy for themselves. Or the supporters. Hospitals must have an increase of coronies after their matches.
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:34 PM   #555
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Right -- I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, rather to speak about a general attitude in the game. But that's a discussion we've clogged some other game with, so it was probably a mistake on my part to bring it up again -- I'm just blabbering on!

Oh I know. I was just stating this for the benefit of the newer players and those not familiar with my work schedule.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #556
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
I'd say this:

Obviously hoops is on the suspicion list for the late minute switch.

I'd also consider the following since they didn't even vote:

nfg22
st. cronin
TazFTW
KWhit

I don't know that we know enough yet to make any strong voting selections. I certainly don't. So I pulled up this post by RA as a good guideline for whom I should vote for tonight, since I will be out again past the voting deadline (at work).

KWhit's still all right in my book, since he was with me on safari. I suspect st.cronin is on drugs somewhere.

That leaves nfg22 and TazFTW. My inclination is to vote nfg22, because I dislike work excuses for not voting (considering I manage just fine), and because I like Taz's posts (the rhyming is fun and people have seen him in his role).

That said, there is nothing to say Taz isn't an Iago in plain sight. Speaking in rhyme and acting in public has no bearing (to my knowledge) on his guilt or innocence as a potential member of the underground. And his Raiders Army unvote at the end could have been switched to someone and gotten us a lynch today. So I am going with the Hawaiin dude.

VOTE TAZFTW

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #557
path12
Coordinator

I've gotta say, Chief, that I don't like that vote. I can think of roles where Taz might be quite helpful, and he's likely to be checked out in the very near future.

As I said earlier I don't think he's cleared, but I certainly don't believe he'd be one of my main targets right now.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #558
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I've gotta say, Chief, that I don't like that vote. I can think of roles where Taz might be quite helpful, and he's likely to be checked out in the very near future.

As I said earlier I don't think he's cleared, but I certainly don't believe he'd be one of my main targets right now.

Given a choice to wait longer and consider my options, I would probably vote elsewhere. But I don't have that luxury, since I will be out until deadline once I log off tonight.

I can think of roles either way that Taz's acting would suggest, so I can't really draw conclusions from that alone. I have to fall back on his voting record, which is not strong.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #559
path12
Coordinator

I think heinz had the oddest vote. There's a race going on with clapham and Sonic Youth, and he tosses out a single vote on Anxiety, then changes it to another single vote on cronin with just 20 minutes left, and then finally tries to change it to Sonic after the deadline.

I don't get that. Not at all. Abe wasn't getting lynched, nor was cronin, so why make that change? And then try and pile on at the end?

VOTE JEHEINZ72
Old 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #560
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
KWhit's still all right in my book, since he was with me on safari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
Ok, I went back through and tallied up where everyone went and who had not stated where they went. I'll post my thoughts in a follow-up post.

1) The Jackal - MAYAN RUINS
2) Nfg22 - SNORKELING (1 of 2, found necklace, wearing it)
3) Path12 - BEACH, no options, didn't make it back on boat
4) jeheinz72 - JEEP SAFARI (1 of 3)
5) Barkeep49 - CANOE (1 of 2)
7) Lathum - "drank alot" on FIESTA BOAT PARTY
8) claphasma - "got drunk on the BEACH"
9) Passacaglia - MAYAN RUINS
10) St.Cronin - "I've been known to experiment (with drugs)" on FIESTA BOAT PARTY
11) Hoopsguy - SHOPPING
12) PurdueBrad - CANOE (1 of 2)
13) Raiders Army - MARINE PARK (not alone)
14) oliegirl - SHOPPING
15) Sonic Youth - asked if we could vote for Path (or the shark)
16) ntndeacon - MARINE PARK
17) mccollins - MAYAN RUINS
18) Chief Rum - JEEP SAFARI (1 of 3)
19) Qwikshot - JEEP SAFARI (1 of 3)
20) TazFTW - SHOPPING
21) Anxiety - SNORKELING ("only one other there")
6) Swaggs - "This applies to me, as well" in re: to having choices as mentioned by Cronin. FIESTA BOAT PARTY
22) Kwhit - MAYAN RUINS

OPTIONS:
- Explore the RUINS of the ancient MAYAN city of Tul'um
- Chankanaab National MARINE PARK
- Sit back and relax in the white sand of Playa Mia BEACH
- Take a JEEP SAFARI adventure through the tropical landscape of Cozumel's east side.
- Join the FIESTA PARTY BOAT for a fun-filled trip to Playa del Sol with margaritas, rum punch and a live band
- Take a two-person CANOE to a private peach paradise, Passion island
- SNORKEL in the clear sapphire-colored water around Cozumel's coral reefs.
-Go SHOPPING in Cozumel

KWhit went to the ruins the first day
Unless you mean the second turn
In which case why would you risk replay
of some nut with bullets to burn

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #561
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think heinz had the oddest vote. There's a race going on with clapham and Sonic Youth, and he tosses out a single vote on Anxiety, then changes it to another single vote on cronin with just 20 minutes left, and then finally tries to change it to Sonic after the deadline.

I don't get that. Not at all. Abe wasn't getting lynched, nor was cronin, so why make that change? And then try and pile on at the end?

VOTE JEHEINZ72

See, so this works both ways, as this is an odd vote to me. I and Qwikshot can both vouch for jeheinz up to the voting deadline, as we were on the safari together and made the same choice. So while the vote may be odd, I know through other means that jeheinz is pretty unlikely to be underground (or wasn't when he made that vote), and I'm not the only one with the ability to vouch for him.

So jeheinz vote to me is as weird as a Taz vote to you.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:32 AM   #562
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW View Post
KWhit went to the ruins the first day
Unless you mean the second turn
In which case why would you risk replay
of some nut with bullets to burn

Actually I hadn't discussed that, I don't think. I went back to the safari office (which was closed for an investigation), and I saw KWhit and ntndeacon there for my second event.

Not as clear as Qwikshot or jeheinz from the first event, but at least I know where they both were at the second event, and neither seemed to be doing anything odd (other than being disappointed the safari office was closed for a criminal investigation--I assume the attack on jeheinz, myself and Qwik).

Old 04-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #563
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

So jeheinz vote to me is as weird as a Taz vote to you.

Fair enough. I guess second day votes can be strange in general.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:50 AM   #564
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

"Y'know it was so nice to not be hungover this morn, I decided against going back to the safari...so I opted for the marine park. I don't recall seeing anyone of interest there, as it was quite busy. Some nice things there, an underground river, botanical garden, and the hilight of the day was swimming with dolphins. But that was it, now I'm back, uno momento por favour, uno margarita, si, /uno/ margarita..."
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:55 AM   #565
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I don't know that we know enough yet to make any strong voting selections. I certainly don't. So I pulled up this post by RA as a good guideline for whom I should vote for tonight, since I will be out again past the voting deadline (at work).

KWhit's still all right in my book, since he was with me on safari. I suspect st.cronin is on drugs somewhere.

That leaves nfg22 and TazFTW. My inclination is to vote nfg22, because I dislike work excuses for not voting (considering I manage just fine), and because I like Taz's posts (the rhyming is fun and people have seen him in his role).

That said, there is nothing to say Taz isn't an Iago in plain sight. Speaking in rhyme and acting in public has no bearing (to my knowledge) on his guilt or innocence as a potential member of the underground. And his Raiders Army unvote at the end could have been switched to someone and gotten us a lynch today. So I am going with the Hawaiin dude.

VOTE TAZFTW

CR im glad you manage just fine but I do not have a job where I can post from work...at all. I also leave at 6 in the morning. The three oclock deadline is hard for me. When I left for work I didnt think anyone needed to be voted for since there was no penalty. But hey vote for me if you wish. I work all nights next month so Ill be better at the next WW.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:13 AM   #566
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

that said i stick with my vote. there is little to go on right now but gut feeling.....
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:37 AM   #567
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:

VOTE TAZFTW

I really doubt that Taz is a bad guy. It would truly be heinous of Alan to make him a wolf and then make him ryhme in his posts.

Anyhow, I'm going in a different direction.

VOTE HOOPSGUY

This is a respect vote and if you're a wolf I want you out of the game. (in case anyone doesn't know, this is a ripoff of every reality show that votes) Really though, the late switch yesterday screwed us. For better or for worse, I'm sticking with this vote unless something comes up in the next three hours or so.

I'll be gone this afternoon with a dental appointment followed by a doctor's appointment.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:25 AM   #568
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I looked at Pottery, passing on the option that was the most likely "role" to see what would be associated with the unkwown. I didn't find anything to purchase and didn't receive any information as a result of my choice.

If you assumed that the furtune teller was a seer-type role, why didn't you use it to gain information. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:27 AM   #569
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I agree that the whole thing with Taz is off, but more likely off in a good/neutral way than a bad way.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #570
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

After re-reading Barkeep's theory on lynching, I'll jump on the vote of one of the two so far to work towards getting the needed percent. This vote is not a strong one, but I've been burned by him before, he's a dangerous wolf, and I am thrown by the no fortune-teller decision so...

vote Hoopsguy
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #571
KWhit
Coordinator

Yesterday I went to the Jeep safari but it was closed. Bummer.

I saw ntndeacon and Chief Rum there, but nothing suspicious.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #572
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I agree that the whole thing with Taz is off, but more likely off in a good/neutral way than a bad way.

That is the other thing at this point, I can't go Taz, Anxiety at least took up the fortune teller, so of those three, it leaves Hoops.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:34 AM   #573
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

"Y'know is it me, or do ya think something bad is going round, maybe it's just that shooting thing...but maybe, it's bad juju come on the ship, Margartia? SURE...but nothing has happened yet...still anything suspicious, is suspicious...and Mr. Happy Trails? Er Path, was out on the beach all day...doesn't seem to be sporting a nasty sunburn...I've got suspicions...I mean those guys on the drinking party, they all made it back right? right?"

OOC: Did Cronin return, I would assume so because we're at a new port.

Vote Path
Old 04-09-2008, 08:34 AM   #574
st.cronin
General Manager

I apologize for my inactivity yesterday, it had nothing to do with drug usage and everything to do with a busy schedule and a power outage. Getting up to speed now...

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:49 AM   #575
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Is it possible since Path was gone all night something nefarious may have happebed to him?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #576
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Is it possible since Path was gone all night something nefarious may have happebed to him?

I'm leaning towards probably not.

knives out
Old 04-09-2008, 09:08 AM   #577
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
If you assumed that the furtune teller was a seer-type role, why didn't you use it to gain information. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

A couple of reasons, some of which aren't all that compelling in the context of one game day but make sense on a larger scale (to me, at least):
1.) It felt like there was real potential for Fool's Gold there to me - everyone wants to be the seer, right? I was somewhat concerned that there might be sinister reprecussions in visiting here.
2.) In a game where I get to pick my role, I didn't really want to pick Seer.
3.) I wanted to know what one of the other choices would bring. I could draw conclusions, for better or worse, about the Fortune Teller visit but I had no idea what the Pottery shopping would do.

Basically, on Day 0 I wanted to learn more about the framework of the game. It may not have been the right decision, but that was my thought process.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #578
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Personally, I was more worried about hoops, a non-voter, or jeheinz's late vote than I was by claphamsa, so I wish I had the ability to choose who my fortune teller told me about.

Really? Though my vote would have "saved" claphamsa, a now known good guy? I'd think this information is better in that it should give you a nudge in the good direction on both myself and clap.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #579
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
hoops I had read Heinz' message at 2:02 central asan understanding that there was a tie. but besides that Anxiety was the first to say it with response to Alan's erroneous count.

Yes, I knew it was tied and aimed to break that tie.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #580
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
claphamsa, a now known good guy?

Hrm, "vouched for by Anxiety" /= "known good guy"

knives out
Old 04-09-2008, 09:17 AM   #581
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Really? Though my vote would have "saved" claphamsa, a now known good guy? I'd think this information is better in that it should give you a nudge in the good direction on both myself and clap.

how is clap a known good guy? Just because a fortune teller said he was OK?

We have no idea what could happen in the following phase, I think blindly trusting Clap at this point is dangerous
Old 04-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #582
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm a little disappointed to have multiple votes at this point. Since there are two points people are using to justify votes I'll try to rebut each of them.

1.) Didn't choose option for "Fortune Teller" when presented the opportunity.
If there are questions about the fortune teller, which occurred on Night 0, then are the people positioning it assuming that I was a Wolf at this point? Obviously we all started as villagers, so are people assuming that I was somehow moved to the Wolf Team before getting to submit my action order? That the selection of "Shopping" somehow made me get converted? This seems like a really, really weak argument from where I sit.

You don't have to like my reasoning for not going Fortune Teller, but it seems like quite a leap to assume that I'm a wolf because of it.

2.) Cast vote creating a tie on Day 1.
As far as the vote goes, I spelled out my reasons for not liking a vote on Clap when I voted for Sonic Youth. Were they good reasons? Hmm, probably as good as any on Day 1. But now that Clap has been shown as a villager by Anxiety I at least feel better about my instincts on which way to go on that vote. I'm much more satisfied being involved with creating a tie than casting a deciding vote on a villager.

Again, if I was a wolf while casting this vote why would I want to avoid having villager thrown off the boat? I had already suggested earlier that I was unlikely to vote. Yet I did end up voting, in a manner that saved a "villager" from being lynched. What incentive would a wolf have to do this and generate attention as a result?

Everyone has to make choices on who to vote for each day. I understand getting votes from time to time. But I don't really understand either of the two arguments that are being used to suggest I'm the best candidate for today.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:19 AM   #583
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I'm leaning towards probably not.

OOC:
Please explain, I do recall a game a loooong time ago where several players would not return to camp and it just seemed obvious that staying out beyond deadlines was risky behavior. It was a goldmining game long time ago...this doesn't take away from picking off vets because of how dangerous they are, but new guys are also the same way...I'm sticking to what's obvious, your character and the other two consumed items and still managed to make it back, how does a guy on a secluded beach not make it back?

Moreso, was he not able to communicate because he was not back? It /seems/ innoculous, but it seems suspcious as well...and it still doesn't clear claphamsa.

In fact, I'm not anywhere near a circle of trust, I just know Heinz and Rum were with me on day 1 when the shooting happened. No one has died yet, so it makes it really hard to determine who or what is bad, I mean, we've not even had any hints of something bad going on (save the shooting which may have been something completely random and not attached to the plot)...

We don't even know if the underground guys can communicate with each other, or are trying to find each other...
Old 04-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #584
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, so was day 1 a tie or not?

there seems to be some confusion on my part about that
Old 04-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #585
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:

VOTE JEHEINZ72

I feel compelled to explain

I voted for Anxiety to get a vote out there. I didn't have any candidates really, and he's always crafty and screws me over in the end (in the past)

I changed to Cronin then since no one else voted Anxiety, and I wasn't a gigantic fan of the clap or SY options, so as to present a 3rd option. When I voted I thought he had 1 vote on him (post 354, unofficially shows 2 on him, then PB unvotes him in the post before mine)

I then changed from Cronin to SY albeit late because A) I abhor ties and B) I thought SY's explaination of where he was (in-game, the Ruins) seemed convenient, as it was the one spot that no one reallly "saw" anyone else at. A low-risk move.

Basically I was willing to stick my neck out a bit to avoid the tie, though I was still too late.

I'd think though, if one is inclined to believe Anxiety, that I'd be good in their eyes, given that my vote was an ineffective attempt to "save" claphamsa, who the fortune teller told him was good.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #586
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Hrm, "vouched for by Anxiety" /= "known good guy"

True. It's not anywhere near confirmed, but I'd say there may be a nudge, in some people's eyes at least, that he is.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #587
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
But I don't really understand either of the two arguments that are being used to suggest I'm the best candidate for today.

I'm not sure you are the best candidate for today either but of those that received votes at this point, for me you are and if we have to reach a certain percentage of voters, then basically I'm choosing from the list already put up. I'm not sure that another no lynch really helps us. If a more compelling argument comes up, I am around most of the day.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #588
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Damn no edit. My thought for me is that to throw out yet another new vote is just to further muddy the waters and split the vote. Although since there haven't been night kills, maybe a no lynch isn't that bad.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #589
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
ok, so was day 1 a tie or not?

there seems to be some confusion on my part about that

Alan hasn't posted it, but I'm nearly certain it was.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #590
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Hrm, I don't really like any of the voted-for options at this point...
Old 04-09-2008, 09:26 AM   #591
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Alan hasn't posted it, but I'm nearly certain it was.

well this is important info, it tells us if we need a majority vote or not to lynch.

If we need a majority I am leaning towards someone who already has a vote on them. Probably NFG22
Old 04-09-2008, 09:31 AM   #592
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
well this is important info, it tells us if we need a majority vote or not to lynch.

If we need a majority I am leaning towards someone who already has a vote on them. Probably NFG22

I actually agree with you here. If we don't need a majority, then I'll switch off of mine as well probably.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #593
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
OOC:
Please explain, I do recall a game a loooong time ago where several players would not return to camp and it just seemed obvious that staying out beyond deadlines was risky behavior.

My opinion is that path got stranded because of either something he (a villager at the time) chose, or something that some other player (also a villager) chose. Either way, its not nefarious. This is just a guess, though, and it could be that something else happened.

knives out
Old 04-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #594
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Damn no edit. My thought for me is that to throw out yet another new vote is just to further muddy the waters and split the vote. Although since there haven't been night kills, maybe a no lynch isn't that bad.

PB, do you agree with my logic on why it is hard to apply either of the two "arguments" for me as compelling lynch votes?

If so, then the idea of "well, he has a vote and I like him better than the other candidates" seems really irresponsible. If I'm missing a reason on why you are voting for me (crafty wolf?) then please help me understand it.

I don't have any kind of special role so I suppose getting rid of me is fine relative to anyone else, but as long as I'm around and have time to do so (which may not be the case for most of the morning) I'll try to persuade people not to make a bad lynch decision by voting for me. It's the standard "0% chance of getting a wolf" argument, but it is entirely true.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #595
Raiders Army
Coordinator

One sec...typing up a post with some junk. I'll switch my vote off hoops.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:52 AM   #596
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The final vote yesterday was as others stated:

(7) Claphamsa - Chief RUm (246), The Jackal (247), Anxiety (297), qwikshot (334), barkeep (340), sonicyouth (368), ntndeacon (372)
(7) Sonic Youth - Raiders Army (322), Oliegirl (333), Passacaglia (338), mccollins (341), clapamsa (356), purduebrad (359), Hoopsguy (381)
(1) oliegirl - Swaggs (343)
(1) st.cronin - jeheinz72 (360)
(1) Nfg22 - Lathum (262)

This is just an official statement as such so there isn't any confusion.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:12 AM   #597
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Sorry, got distracted with work.

This is where I have everybody for Turn 1 (2nd excursion):

Raiders Army-beach—post 413
The Jackal-snorkeling, saw clap and pass—post 414
Pass-snorkeling, backs up Jackal—post 416
jeheinz72-ruins—post 418
path-came back to boat—post 419
mccollins-swimming with dolphins—post 423
Barkeep-beach—post 426
PurdueBrad-beach—post 430
Sonic Youth-shopping, did not see Anxiety—post 434
claphamsa-confirms Jackal, but says beach—post 444
Lathum-stayed on boat—post 445
nfg22—shopped, found out that Taz had to rhyme—post 459
hoopsguy-shopped, looked at pottery—post 484
Swaggs-Fiesta Boat Party
Anxiety-Shopping (fortune teller), clap is okay—posts 415 and 527
claphamsa-diving for gold—post 528
oliegirl-shopping, incomplete item—post 539
Qwikshot-marine park—post 564
KWhit—safari, saw ntndeacon and CR—post 571

A few things here:

1. clap confirms Jackal’s story, but says they were at the beach (post 444). Jackal says they went snorkeling and weren’t at the beach (post 463). clap says that “Ive never been snorking off a boat before I assumed it was the beach and missed the boat part. opps.” (post 465)

2. Here are the people who haven't said where they were (unless I missed somthing):

St.Cronin
ntndeacon
Chief Rum
TazFTW

CR and ntn were seen by KWhit.

3. Sonic Youth went shopping, but didn't elaborate.

I'm sorry that SY is in Australia, and I hate to do this, but at this point he's the best option IMHO.

UNVOTE HOOPS
VOTE SONIC YOUTH
Old 04-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #598
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
PB, do you agree with my logic on why it is hard to apply either of the two "arguments" for me as compelling lynch votes?

If so, then the idea of "well, he has a vote and I like him better than the other candidates" seems really irresponsible. If I'm missing a reason on why you are voting for me (crafty wolf?) then please help me understand it.

I don't have any kind of special role so I suppose getting rid of me is fine relative to anyone else, but as long as I'm around and have time to do so (which may not be the case for most of the morning) I'll try to persuade people not to make a bad lynch decision by voting for me. It's the standard "0% chance of getting a wolf" argument, but it is entirely true.

Hoops, basically I couldn't bring myself to vote for Heinz, Anxiety or Taz as their likelihood of being wolf, IMO, was simply less than you at this point. And yeah, you are a crafty wolf. However, seeing that yesterday was officially a tie and we may not need a majority vote, I am

unvoting Hoops and looking to go a different way.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #599
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Raiders, I believe that Chief said he went back on the safari again but it was closed.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #600
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
2. Here are the people who haven't said where they were (unless I missed somthing):

St.Cronin

I said I was with Lathum, who said that was correct. Why is this a mystery?

Day 2 I didn't leave the boat, didn't get a pm in.

knives out