Pro Starter

Who wants to do the D3 tally?
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:23 AM   #852
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Sui wasn't around very much yesterday--could be lynch contention fatigue, unavailability, whatever. But how much tunneling on EF has Sui been doing since EF revealed?

True.

I've got 12 hours, give or take. I'm going to leave my vote on him until I can be convinced we need to go after somebody else.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:23 AM   #853
The Jackal
Coordinator

New Page Vote Count:

1 - saldana - EagleFan (813)
1 - Suicane75 - Grover (840)
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:11 AM   #854
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
Being as objective as I can, I don't think my D2 pattern was very wolf-like either...at least as I judge it. There are definitely patterns that are more wolf-like, to me, which goes back to why this was started on me in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Are there any patterns in particular you want to point out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
Suicane, for one. He started the momentum for the bad lynch on D1, then helped along the momentum on D2's bad lynch before ditching for EF...when EF was not remotely in danger. Convenient since I called him out for stoking the fire for GE on D1.

font, in addition to being oddly aggressive here, tried to start a pile-on on D1 before jumping at the last minute to GE. Who did he try to start the run on? Why, none other than Raven...D2's erroneous lynching and one he also piled on immediately when it started along with...

Zinto. Who, I've pointed out, has not cast a single vote for someone not lynched (all bad for us). He's been quiet, too, and vets have pointed out that it's quieter than usual.

Grover, here is cheek supposedly calling out his teammate Suicane here, along with two other villagers. Not saying he couldn't be trying to play it both ways, but again, I still find the CR D1 vote on him to be indicative of him not being a wolf. Under your assumption, you would be claiming that they've been going after each other since the start of the game pretty aggressively. I wouldn't put it past Chief to possibly play that way, but there's a 50-50 or better shot the next wolf is a very important role and I cannot see them playing that dangerously with it.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:28 AM   #855
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:31 AM   #856
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Who wants to do the D3 tally?

I can do it but it will be an hour or so. I have a couple quick work fires to put out.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:38 AM   #857
Suicane75
Coordinator

I was on EF before he revealed. When I came back last night I was going to keep my vote on him just because I had no idea whether to vote for cheek or font and I was going to be gone. Of course I did change my vote almost immediately anyway.

Vote: Grover
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:54 AM   #858
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Vote saldana

I think the 2 bad'ns left are Sal and Sui and I'm going with Sal being the more dangerous one.
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:03 AM   #859
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Grover, here is cheek supposedly calling out his teammate Suicane here, along with two other villagers. Not saying he couldn't be trying to play it both ways, but again, I still find the CR D1 vote on him to be indicative of him not being a wolf. Under your assumption, you would be claiming that they've been going after each other since the start of the game pretty aggressively. I wouldn't put it past Chief to possibly play that way, but there's a 50-50 or better shot the next wolf is a very important role and I cannot see them playing that dangerously with it.

Fair enough.

unvote Suicane75

Old 03-12-2015, 11:11 AM   #860
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I was on EF before he revealed. When I came back last night I was going to keep my vote on him just because I had no idea whether to vote for cheek or font and I was going to be gone. Of course I did change my vote almost immediately anyway.

Vote: Grover

Why Grover rather than other options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson98 View Post
Vote saldana

I think the 2 bad'ns left are Sal and Sui and I'm going with Sal being the more dangerous one.

That's a pretty unusual comment. Can you explain why you think sal would be a more dangerous wolf than Sui?
Old 03-12-2015, 11:19 AM   #861
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Why Grover rather than other options?

I think this is a case of 'he voted for me, so..."

Old 03-12-2015, 11:21 AM   #862
The Jackal
Coordinator

Vote Count:

2 - saldana - EagleFan (813), HomerSimpson98 (858)
1 - Grover - Suicane75 (857)
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:26 AM   #863
Suicane75
Coordinator

Unvote: Grover
Vote: Saldana
Old 03-12-2015, 11:28 AM   #864
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
I think this is a case of 'he voted for me, so..."

Yeah, it was. I'm trying to catch up on things, yesterday was pretty much a lost day for me game wise.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:29 AM   #865
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Interested to hear sal's thoughts also.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:29 AM   #866
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
I don't entirely agree with this. Calling out exactly two townies and one scummate is actually a common trend.

That said, I'm definitely more sure of saldana.
Vote: saldana
Old 03-12-2015, 11:37 AM   #867
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Interested to hear sal's thoughts also.

i gave my thoughts earlier this morning..not much i can say beyond i am a villager..no role, nothing special about me

i would like to hear anyone actually give a piece of evidence against me, other than my font votes, which i have explained
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:40 AM   #868
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
OK font, that could be a nice catch and it is the closest thing to evidence we have, so for today i will go with you

vote Cheekimonk

This was pre-showdown. He later changed the vote admittedly, but I've played sal as a wolf and that's not the behavior I'd expect from him in that spot.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:41 AM   #869
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
i gave my thoughts earlier this morning..not much i can say beyond i am a villager..no role, nothing special about me

i would like to hear anyone actually give a piece of evidence against me, other than my font votes, which i have explained

I would like to see some evidence against you as well.

Old 03-12-2015, 11:42 AM   #870
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
This was pre-showdown. He later changed the vote admittedly, but I've played sal as a wolf and that's not the behavior I'd expect from him in that spot.
Chief did the same thing. Bussing could have been a group decision.

saldana: Making a case against literally anyone or giving your thoughts on the other possible wolves would go a long way.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:42 AM   #871
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Whoa, what did I miss? Looks like a good day so far. I think saldana will be wolf number three so that will either be end game or leave us with one more. Looks like some powerful village roles so I would guess four wolves.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:44 AM   #872
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Just checking in quickly, I have to get back to work but will be online more this evening. Glad I checked in, or I would have been trying to figure out why there ere no more Chief votes tonight.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:49 AM   #873
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Chief did the same thing. Bussing could have been a group decision.

But then everyone switching back to you? Doesn't that defeat the point of the bussing?

Do you think all the wolves lined up on you in the last vote?
Old 03-12-2015, 11:55 AM   #874
fontisian
College Prospect

It's possible? I'm not really sure.

Anyway, here's the case against saldana:
1. I just realized he asked me a question a while back and I forgot to answer:
Quote:
i am not totally absent...i am here and caught up..i explained my absence yesterday when i got into the thread this morning.

and since we are chatting now , can i ask what "this is not a drill" was supposed to mean in your vote post from yesterday?
I think if he actually cared about the question, he would have followed up at some point.

2. He asked me about my grid here:
Quote:
care to fill us in on what your little grid is?...i have never seen this before and am interested to see what level of associations this is supposed to be
I then gave a long answer. He didn't express any concern after that until I was on the verge of being lynched with cheek, at which point he claimed it was "statistically biased." Again, if he was really concerned about that, why not follow up on it sooner?

3. The cop out on cheek when EF voted for him and claimed:
Quote:
what are you seeing? i have never played with him before (i think this is his first game) and am not getting any kind of read, but given that no one has countered your claim, i am highly inclined to trust you at this point.

4. Jumping on JAG's cunning theory in order to avoid voting for cheek:
Quote:
this is what i was thinking too...the cunnings job is to draw attention and get scanned, so by coming on so strong (too strong some may say), she was possibly doing exactly that.

she has done a couple other things that have pinged my radar as well, such as basically flinging everyone in the game's name against the wall to see who she can get traction on for a vote.

i will wait to vote til i hear back from EF, but i see no reason to change my vote from yesterday.

5. General falseness in his accusations and a refusal to see them as false. Take Grover's reaction to my pointing out the problem in his case as an example of a good reaction.

6. Supporting Chief's idea that I claimed Duke, which sort of implies they talked about it and came to that conclusion together:
Quote:
great, 2 reveals for the same role, neither can be verified.

i am interested in the answer to the question about why Font said she wouldnt be lynched tonight...made herself sound like she was the duke.

7. The last minute vote switch which tied up the game:
Quote:
unvote cheek
vote fontisian

i had her as my vote yesterday and would have been my vote today, but with the double reveal, someone has to be lying, and there are more things leaning towards her side of the scale for me than his.

she has basically named every person in the game as a wolf at some point

her little chart from yesterday is filled with statistical bias, first and foremost of which, it doesnt include her

she counter claimed a role that could not be confirmed except by doing what she wants

all those things scream wolf to me
Old 03-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #875
saldana
Pro Starter

i didnt pursue any of my questions with you, Font, because by that time i was convinced you were lying and i didnt feel the need to.

as far as who else to vote for goes, Grover changed his vote, literally within a minute of me last night...then changed it back at the very last second possible...this screams to me of an orchestrated move of a wolf trying to buy time by voting off another wolf.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:12 PM   #876
saldana
Pro Starter

my guess right now is that grover is Khan and needed to buy time to finish of whatever the mechanic is that will let him kill Druss, so he sacrificed cheekimonk to make himself look good.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:13 PM   #877
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
my guess right now is that grover is Khan and needed to buy time to finish of whatever the mechanic is that will let him kill Druss, so he sacrificed cheekimonk to make himself look good.

That's rich.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #878
path12
Coordinator

Do you know how embarrassing it is to tally up a day when you were pushing a bad narrative?

Code:
Time Post Voter Votee Standings 19:32 516 EagleFan vote cheekimonk cheek 1 19:55 526 Suicane75 vote EagleFan cheek 1, EF 1 5:11 539 Grover votecheekimonk cheek 2, EF 1 7:59 557 britrock88 vote Chief Rum cheek 2, Chief 1, EF 1 8:04 559 britrock88 unvote Chief Rum cheek 2, EF 1 8:04 559 britrock88 vote Suicane cheek 2, EF 1, Suicane 1 9:05 564 path12 vote JAG cheek 2, EF 1, JAG 1, Suicane 1 10:03 578 JAG vote britrock88 cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, JAG 1, Suicane 1 10:45 588 path12 unvote JAG cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 10:45 588 path12 vote fontisian cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, font 1, Suicane 1 11:04 589 cheekimonk vote fontisian cheek 2, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 12:31 599 fontisian vote cheekimonk cheek 3, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 13:46 619 Chief Rum vote cheekimonk cheek 4, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 13:47 621 saldana vote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 15:31 652 HomerSimpson98 vote fontisian cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 15:54 670 britrock88 unvote Suicane75 cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1 15:54 670 britrock88 vote Zinto cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1, Zinto 1 16:16 692 JAG unvote britrock88 cheek 5, font 3, EF 1, Zinto 1 16:28 695 Suicane75 unvote EagleFan cheek 5, font 3, Zinto 1 16:28 695 Suicane75 vote fontisian cheek 5, font 4, Zinto 1 16:30 696 Chief Rum unvote cheekimonk cheek 4, font 4, Zinto 1 16:30 696 Chief Rum vote fontisian font 5, cheek 4, Zinto 1 16:50 701 Grover unvote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 3, Zinto 1 16:50 701 Grover vote fontisian font 6, cheek 3, Zinto 1 17:30 711 Grover unvote fontisian font 5, cheek 3, Zinto 1 17:30 712 Zinto vote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 4, Zinto 1 17:34 714 JAG vote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 5, Zinto 1 17:37 716 HomerSimpson98 unvote fontisian cheek 5, font 4, Zinto 1 17:37 716 HomerSimpson98 vote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 4, Zinto 1 17:43 718 Grover vote cheekimonk cheek 7, font 4, Zinto 1 18:19 745 HomerSimpson98 unvote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 4, Zinto 1 18:28 751 britrock88 unvote Zinto cheek 6, font 4 18:28 751 britrock88 vote saldana cheek 6, font 4, saldana 1 18:33 753 Grover unvote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 4, saldana 1 18:33 753 Grover vote fontisian cheek 5, font 5, saldana 1 18:34 754 saldana unvote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 4, saldana 1 18:34 754 saldana vote fontisian font 6, cheek 4, saldana 1 18:39 766 HomerSimpson98 vote cheekimonk font 6, cheek 5, saldana 1 18:40 768 britrock88 unvote saldana font 6, cheek 5 18:40 768 britrock88 vote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 6 19:00 791 Grover unvote fontisian cheek 6, font 5 19:00 791 Grover vote cheekimonk cheek 7, font 5
Old 03-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #879
path12
Coordinator

goddamnit, I don't know why that came out so weird
Old 03-12-2015, 12:25 PM   #880
saldana
Pro Starter

vote grover

(based on my post a couple above this)
Old 03-12-2015, 12:34 PM   #881
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
goddamnit, I don't know why that came out so weird

Working with [ code ] is weird. You need 8 characters in each cell to push to the next tab.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:35 PM   #882
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Working with [ code ] is weird. You need 8 characters in each cell to push to the next tab.

OK thanks. Let me mess with it again.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:42 PM   #883
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
vote grover

(based on my post a couple above this)

Good luck getting traction on this one.

One vote switch at the deadline doesn't prove anything.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #884
britrock88
Pro Starter

Updating Path's chart (thanks!):

Code:
Time Post Voter Type Votee Standings 19:32 516 EagleFan vote cheekimonk cheek 1 19:55 526 Suicane 75 vote EagleFan cheek 1, EF 1 5:11 539 Grover vote cheekimonk cheek 2, EF 1 7:59 557 britrock88 vote ChiEF Rum cheek 2, ChiEF 1, EF 1 8:04 559 britrock88 unvote ChiEF Rum cheek 2, EF 1 8:04 559 britrock88 vote Suicane cheek 2, EF 1, Suicane 1 9:05 564 path12 vote JAG cheek 2, EF 1, JAG 1, Suicane 1 10:03 578 JAG vote britrock88 cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, JAG 1, Suicane 1 10:45 588 path12 unvote JAG cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 10:45 588 path12 vote fontisian cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, font 1, Suicane 1 11:04 589 cheekimonk vote fontisian cheek 2, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 12:31 599 fontisian vote cheekimonk cheek 3, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 13:46 619 ChiEF Rum vote cheekimonk cheek 4, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 13:47 621 saldana vote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 15:31 652 HomerSimpson98 vote fontisian cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 15:54 670 britrock88 unvote Suicane cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1 15:54 670 britrock88 vote Zinto cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1, Zinto 1 16:16 692 JAG unvote britrock88 cheek 5, font 3, EF 1, Zinto 1 16:28 695 Suicane 75 unvote EagleFan cheek 5, font 3, Zinto 1 16:28 695 Suicane 75 vote fontisian cheek 5, font 4, Zinto 1 16:30 696 ChiEF Rum unvote cheekimonk cheek 4, font 4, Zinto 1 16:30 696 ChiEF Rum vote fontisian font 5, cheek 4, Zinto 1 16:50 701 Grover unvote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 3, Zinto 1 16:50 701 Grover vote fontisian font 6, cheek 3, Zinto 1 17:30 711 Grover unvote fontisian font 5, cheek 3, Zinto 1 17:30 712 Zinto vote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 4, Zinto 1 17:34 714 JAG vote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 5, Zinto 1 17:37 716 HomerSimpson98 unvote fontisian cheek 5, font 4, Zinto 1 17:37 716 HomerSimpson98 vote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 4, Zinto 1 17:43 718 Grover vote cheekimonk cheek 7, font 4, Zinto 1 18:19 745 HomerSimpson98 unvote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 4, Zinto 1 18:28 751 britrock88 unvote Zinto cheek 6, font 4 18:28 751 britrock88 vote saldana cheek 6, font 4, saldana 1 18:33 753 Grover unvote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 4, saldana 1 18:33 753 Grover vote fontisian cheek 5, font 5, saldana 1 18:34 754 saldana unvote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 4, saldana 1 18:34 754 saldana vote fontisian font 6, cheek 4, saldana 1 18:39 766 HomerSimpson98 vote cheekimonk font 6, cheek 5, saldana 1 18:40 768 britrock88 unvote saldana font 6, cheek 5 18:40 768 britrock88 vote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 6 19:00 791 Grover unvote fontisian cheek 6, font 5 19:00 791 Grover vote cheekimonk cheek 7, font 5
Old 03-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #885
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
OK thanks. Let me mess with it again.

I gotcha.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #886
britrock88
Pro Starter

Heh. Color-coding "EF" had an unintended consequence...
Old 03-12-2015, 12:47 PM   #887
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Good luck getting traction on this one.

One vote switch at the deadline doesn't prove anything.

then the same should apply to me.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #888
britrock88
Pro Starter

Breadcrumbs...

vote Suicane
Old 03-12-2015, 12:51 PM   #889
britrock88
Pro Starter

unvote Suicane
vote HomerSimpson

Flying UTR. Not unaligned with cheeki or Chief on Font's p.11 chart (though she was wrong about their unalignment ), and I don't want a runaway.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:56 PM   #890
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
then the same should apply to me.

And I agree. I haven't voted for you at any point.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:57 PM   #891
Grover
Pro Starter

However, you trying to claim I'm the wolf with a last minute switch when you pulled the exact stunt is very suspicious.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:00 PM   #892
path12
Coordinator

Well, not perfect but better and I got the colors in:

Code:
19:32 516 EagleFan vote cheekimonk cheek 1 19:55 526 Suicane75 vote EagleFan cheek 1, EF 1 5:11 539 Grover votecheekimonk cheek 2, EF 1 7:59 557 britrock88 vote Chief Rum cheek 2, Chief 1, EF 1 8:04 559 britrock88 unvote Chief Rum cheek 2, EF 1 8:04 559 britrock88 vote Suicane cheek 2, EF 1, Suicane 1 9:05 564 path12 vote JAG cheek 2, EF 1, JAG 1, Suicane 1 10:03 578 JAG vote britrock88 cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, JAG 1, Suicane 1 10:45 588 path12 unvote JAG cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 10:45 588 path12 vote fontisian cheek 2, brit 1, EF 1, font 1, Suicane 1 11:04 589 cheekimonk vote fontisian cheek 2, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 12:31 599 fontisian vote cheekimonk cheek 3, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 13:46 619 Chief Rum vote cheekimonk cheek 4, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 13:47 621 saldana vote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 2, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 15:31 652 HomerSimpson98 vote fontisian cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1, Suicane 1 15:54 670 britrock88 unvote Suicane75 cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1 15:54 670 britrock88 vote Zinto cheek 5, font 3, brit 1, EF 1, Zinto 1 16:16 692 JAG unvote britrock88 cheek 5, font 3, EF 1, Zinto 1 16:28 695 Suicane75 unvote EagleFan cheek 5, font 3, Zinto 1 16:28 695 Suicane75 vote fontisian cheek 5, font 4, Zinto 1 16:30 696 Chief Rum unvote cheekimonk cheek 4, font 4, Zinto 1 16:30 696 Chief Rum vote fontisian font 5, cheek 4, Zinto 1 16:50 701 Grover unvote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 3, Zinto 1 16:50 701 Grover vote fontisian font 6, cheek 3, Zinto 1 17:30 711 Grover unvote fontisian font 5, cheek 3, Zinto 1 17:30 712 Zinto vote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 4, Zinto 1 17:34 714 JAG vote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 5, Zinto 1 17:37 716 HomerSimpson98 unvote fontisian cheek 5, font 4, Zinto 1 17:37 716 HomerSimpson98 vote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 4, Zinto 1 17:43 718 Grover vote cheekimonk cheek 7, font 4, Zinto 1 18:19 745 HomerSimpson98 unvote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 4, Zinto 1 18:28 751 britrock88 unvote Zinto cheek 6, font 4 18:28 751 britrock88 vote saldana cheek 6, font 4, saldana 1 18:33 753 Grover unvote cheekimonk cheek 5, font 4, saldana 1 18:33 753 Grover vote fontisian cheek 5, font 5, saldana 1 18:34 754 saldana unvote cheekimonk font 5, cheek 4, saldana 1 18:34 754 saldana vote fontisian font 6, cheek 4, saldana 1 18:39 766 HomerSimpson98 vote cheekimonk font 6, cheek 5, saldana 1 18:40 768 britrock88 unvote saldana font 6, cheek 5 18:40 768 britrock88 vote cheekimonk cheek 6, font 6 19:00 791 Grover unvote fontisian cheek 6, font 5 19:00 791 Grover vote cheekimonk cheek 7, font 5
Old 03-12-2015, 01:02 PM   #893
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I gotcha.

Heh. OK, I'm DONE WITH THAT!
Old 03-12-2015, 01:08 PM   #894
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson98 View Post
How confident are we on chief?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Very, very confident.

I'm taking this as a very positive exchange for Homer.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:11 PM   #895
path12
Coordinator

And while I've been curious about Grover earlier, he did not have to switch that at the last minute -- could have rolled the dice on a tie and hoped that it saved his fellow wolf.

Of course, I'm not too comfortable making any definite reads today.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:12 PM   #896
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
And while I've been curious about Grover earlier, he did not have to switch that at the last minute -- could have rolled the dice on a tie and hoped that it saved his fellow wolf.

Of course, I'm not too comfortable making any definite reads today.

Honestly, if I hadn't been given a reason at 9:59 to switch, I would have stayed and it would have been a massive loss.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:13 PM   #897
path12
Coordinator

Anyway, trusting the group we have so far that leaves for me Suicane & saldana.

VOTE SALDANA

I can be moved here.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:52 PM   #898
Grover
Pro Starter

vote Saldana

If he's going to claim I'm a wolf because of a last minute vote switch that helped lynch the Old Woman, I'm doing the same to him.

Old 03-12-2015, 02:07 PM   #899
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
However, you trying to claim I'm the wolf with a last minute switch when you pulled the exact stunt is very suspicious.

i didnt switch seconds before the deadline...i switched half an hour before the deadline..thats a huge difference in terms of what we are talking about here.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:34 PM   #900
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Quote:
I'm taking this as a very positive exchange for Homer.

And you would be correct sir
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote