Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-24-2018, 03:52 PM   #17751
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I have finally eaten at a Top Chef contestant's restaurant. Four By Brother Luck. Nummy.
Coffee Warlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 12:59 PM   #17752
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I guess it's that time of year when ESPN throws asses and underboobs and back sacks on the front page of the website.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:30 PM   #17753
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I did something so nasty in the bathroom of a Mexican restaurant tonight I felt compelled to grab the brush from the little closet and clean the bowl. And I was getting to go food.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 12:07 AM   #17754
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I did something so nasty in the bathroom of a Mexican restaurant tonight I felt compelled to grab the brush from the little closet and clean the bowl. And I was getting to go food.

I think this belongs in the TMI thread.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:59 AM   #17755
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I came to ESPN for sports and got to see Greg Norman's naked ass!
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:17 AM   #17756
Edward64
Head Coach

So my kids tell me that you don't double-space after a period anymore. I looked and sure enough. When did that happen? Crap I feel old.

Last edited by Edward64 : 06-27-2018 at 05:18 AM.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:28 AM   #17757
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

They distracted us with the immigration issue so they could take away the double-space.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:37 AM   #17758
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
They distracted us with the immigration issue so they could take away the double-space.

That must have been it! Glad you were paying attention.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:30 AM   #17759
Ksyrup

I am sticking with the double-space except for in terms and conditions I draft. We need all the space we can get.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 06-27-2018, 08:51 AM   #17760
molson
General Manager

Quote:

I'm glad to be in law where these things are usually 20 years behind.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 09:03 AM   #17761
Ksyrup

Ha! Exactly.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:45 AM   #17762
Surtt
College Benchwarmer

Cruiser weight football

Random thought.

How about a minor league with weight limits.
Say 250 for linemen and 200 for position players.

United States Supreme Court Justice
Louis D. Brandeis
Surtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 12:12 PM   #17763
miami_fan
Coordinator

As a non-NASCAR guy, it is weird how much enjoyment I have gotten out of this tweet and some of the responses to it.

"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:16 PM   #17764
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
As a non-NASCAR guy, it is weird how much enjoyment I have gotten out of this tweet and some of the responses to it.

In 2018 that's easy
CFB, BBQ ... and NASCAR lagging badly third.

Hell, with some effort you could probably find some stuff to push it out of the top three. They've pretty much killed that formerly golden goose.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:47 PM   #17765
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

CFB is easily #1. I'd still put NASCAR above BBQ, especially if someone is a Kyle Busch fan.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:50 PM   #17766
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
CFB is easily #1. I'd still put NASCAR above BBQ, especially if someone is a Kyle Busch fan.

You can easily enough imagine the geographicaly & cultural skew among my social media friends.

I literally have two people left who even mention NASCAR at all.

edit to add: EPL gets more attention

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-02-2018 at 01:50 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:55 PM   #17767
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I hang out with a bunch of NASCAR fans. Now would Atlanta United command more of a discussion, yes (though mostly on the 'experience' rather than the actual players). Any BBQ disagreements I've run into are generally playful in the end (Chili with or without beans is far more aggressive).
Old 07-02-2018, 02:01 PM   #17768
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
In 2018 that's easy
CFB, BBQ ... and NASCAR lagging badly third.

Hell, with some effort you could probably find some stuff to push it out of the top three. They've pretty much killed that formerly golden goose.

It is not necessarily the order as much as it is the mental picture I have of the discussion happening and the people that you know personally who would have and/or actually came to blows over each choice in the discussion.

Given the people involved in that tweet, in my mind I am seeing Tim Brando throwing a punch around Tony Barnhart who is trying to cool things down at Marty Smith knocking Marty’s beer can out of its koozie.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
Old 07-02-2018, 04:27 PM   #17769
Ksyrup

I'm so old I have a 19 year old daughter who has never heard of Rickrolling.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:46 PM   #17770
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It is not necessarily the order as much as it is the mental picture I have of the discussion happening and the people that you know personally who would have and/or actually came to blows over each choice in the discussion.

Given the people involved in that tweet, in my mind I am seeing Tim Brando throwing a punch around Tony Barnhart who is trying to cool things down at Marty Smith knocking Marty’s beer can out of its koozie.

College football punches don't even require effort to get going.

BBQ is probably the hardest to start a fight over unless you're dealing with strangers. People who don't agree on bbq really don't eat together all that often in my world.

I haven't seen a good NASCAR fight since #3 died, with the possible exception of anyone with poor enough taste to admit to being a 24 fan.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-02-2018 at 04:47 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #17771
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm so old I have a 19 year old daughter.

Fixed.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:04 PM   #17772
Ksyrup

Well yeah, but the point is I'm so old the internet's been around long enough that a 19 year old who is on twitter 24/7 and loves memes has never heard of Rickrolling.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:35 PM   #17773
Ksyrup

The other way I know I'm getting old - I can't friggin stand that millenial dweeb who stars in the Verizon commercials.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #17774
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm so old I have a 19 year old daughter who has never heard of Rickrolling.

My 16yo daughter* says “no, that’s ridiculous — that’s on her.”

* who knows “Never Gonna Give You Up” by heart
Old 07-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #17775
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
The other way I know I'm getting old - I can't friggin stand that millenial dweeb who stars in the Verizon commercials.

And this is just having good sense.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:12 AM   #17776
Ksyrup

Him and the dude from the Chevy commercials. Although I don't know who I hate more... him, or the people in those commercials who act exactly like actors who apparently aren't acting.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:21 AM   #17777
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

My wife left a makeup bag behind at a hotel. They got in touch and put us in touch with a company called ileftmystuff dot com who offered to mail it back to us at a premium.

There was nothing in the bag worth the cost of shipping it back, so we declined.

But it (and the current political environment) just got me musing about capitalism and how it really is, by far, the best way to economically organize a society of any degree of size and complexity.

Because someone can make money doing it, someone created a company to mail back people's stuff. Here, it was just makeup, but it could have been medication or sentimental jewelry or expensive clothing.

It's the sort of little problem that a centralized bureaucracy couldn't/wouldn't bother solving. You'd have some ad-hoc system where the hotel just took your stuff or maybe got in touch with you to mail it back on a case-by-case basis. Or maybe there'd be a government-run "lost property" agency or something.

All of which would be less efficient and more difficult than some company coming in and filling the niche.

Cool beans.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:29 AM   #17778
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:

BBQ is probably the hardest to start a fight over unless you're dealing with strangers. People who don't agree on bbq really don't eat together all that often in my world.

I haven't seen a good NASCAR fight since #3 died, with the possible exception of anyone with poor enough taste to admit to being a 24 fan.

CFB is like the Wayne Gretzky of this discussion. It is so far ahead at #1 that the only real interesting questions is what is #2.

Or, maybe, another interesting question would be to break down the different aspects of CFB (recruiting, rehashing past transgressions, actual games) and make each one its own category.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:39 AM   #17779
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:

Understood. My memories are circa 2005-2011 when I was in the military. That is when I learned for the first time how serious the debate was between tomato based BBQ vs vinegar based BBQ and Yankee NASCAR drivers and REAL NASCAR drivers.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:46 PM   #17780
molson
General Manager

Why do people leave their dogs outside around the 4th? Dozens of missing dog posts on the Facebook neighborhood group already, same as every year.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:44 AM   #17781
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Why do people leave their dogs outside around the 4th? Dozens of missing dog posts on the Facebook neighborhood group already, same as every year.
We moved from the Charleston area 4 years ago, but remain members of the Facebook neighborhood group because July 5th in that group is--by far--the best and most reliable popcorn-eating internet day of the year, every year. The ingredients are as follows:
  • SC state laws allows members of the public to purchase fireworks with power far beyond that which I've seen anywhere else. (Think mortars that you can feel in your chest 50+ feet away when they take off.)
  • A popular destination city with beaches, so locals want to just stay home rather than be bothered with huge crowds at the public displays.
  • A neighborhood where people typically have enough disposable income to pool with neighbors to drop a couple grand or so on fireworks, but aren't well-off enough to own beach/lake houses, so they're at home on he 4th.
  • Zoned for an outstanding elementary school, and good-not-great middle and high schools, thus making it a popular buying location for younger upwardly mobile families who'll be moving closer to the beach in 5 years. (Seriously, there are *always* homes for sale in the neighborhood, but they also always sell extremely quickly.
  • ...But nice enough that there are tons of middle-class-and-will-never-be-higher who have lived there for the entirety of the 10-15 years the neighborhood has existed, and will likely never leave.
Add all that up, and you end up with a bunch of people new to SC--many of them young, entitled soon-to-be-wealthy jerks with small kids and dogs--who have no clue the level of shock and awe that's going to go down on and around July 4th.

This morning's reading included 3 latent threats of physical violence, 1 dude who repeatedly threatened to lay on his horn at 5:30am in retaliation, 2 dogs who ran away, several others who--if their owners are to be believed--will be scarred for life, wayyyyy more "OMG WTF HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE LEGAL"s than I care to count, a new #PlanAhead hashtag (with lots of trollish variants such as #YouDidntPlanAhead) from the long-time residents, back and forth arguments about whether the people lighting fireworks or the people wanting a put a damper on others' fun were bigger assholes, condescending comments galore from residents who own pets who did #PlanAhead by boarding them or putting them on meds, and plenty of memes like the attached to fuel the dumpster fire.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 36577253_10156432376997629_8164014002494504960_n.jpg (52.5 KB, 92 views)

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 07-05-2018 at 09:44 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:47 AM   #17782
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Dola:

In fairness to the long-timers, they always do a good job of posting warnings that it's gonna be loud. That's where the #PlanAhead stuff started this year.

a

In fairness to the newbies, there are always plenty of "yeah, you said it would be loud, so I #PlannedAhead, but I had no idea it would be THIS LOUD," even from those who aren't upset. If you're new to SC, I'm not sure it's possible to fathom what's about to go down.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 07-05-2018 at 09:47 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:15 AM   #17783
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yankee NASCAR drivers and REAL NASCAR drivers.

Well, considering "Yankee" NASCAR drivers have dominated the sport, I can see where that wouldn't be much of a bone of contention anymore . The last Southern NASCAR driver who won the Cup was Bobby Labonte in 2000 (or Dale Jarrett in 1999 if you don't consider Texas as part of "the South").

These days it's mostly where you fall on Kyle Busch (the 2015 Cup Winner, Las Vegas native, and driver who completely embraces the "heel" personality).
Old 07-05-2018, 10:19 AM   #17784
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
Add all that up, and you end up with a bunch of people new to SC--many of them young, entitled soon-to-be-wealthy jerks with small kids and dogs--who have no clue the level of shock and awe that's going to go down on and around July 4th.

This needs to be a reality TV show. I'd watch the Hell out of that!
Old 07-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #17785
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
We moved from the Charleston area 4 years ago, but remain members of the Facebook neighborhood group because July 5th in that group is--by far--the best and most reliable popcorn-eating internet day of the year, every year. The ingredients are as follows:
  • SC state laws allows members of the public to purchase fireworks with power far beyond that which I've seen anywhere else. (Think mortars that you can feel in your chest 50+ feet away when they take off.)
  • A popular destination city with beaches, so locals want to just stay home rather than be bothered with huge crowds at the public displays.
  • A neighborhood where people typically have enough disposable income to pool with neighbors to drop a couple grand or so on fireworks, but aren't well-off enough to own beach/lake houses, so they're at home on he 4th.
  • Zoned for an outstanding elementary school, and good-not-great middle and high schools, thus making it a popular buying location for younger upwardly mobile families who'll be moving closer to the beach in 5 years. (Seriously, there are *always* homes for sale in the neighborhood, but they also always sell extremely quickly.
  • ...But nice enough that there are tons of middle-class-and-will-never-be-higher who have lived there for the entirety of the 10-15 years the neighborhood has existed, and will likely never leave.

This morning's reading included 3 latent threats of physical violence, 1 dude who repeatedly threatened to lay on his horn at 5:30am in retaliation, 2 dogs who ran away, several others who--if their owners are to be believed--will be scarred for life, wayyyyy more "OMG WTF HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE LEGAL"s than I care to count, a new #PlanAhead hashtag (with lots of trollish variants such as #YouDidntPlanAhead) from the long-time residents, back and forth arguments about whether the people lighting fireworks or the people wanting a put a damper on others' fun were bigger assholes, condescending comments galore from residents who own pets who did #PlanAhead by boarding them or putting them on meds, and plenty of memes like the attached to fuel the dumpster fire.

I'm over the fireworks thing after a couple of houses in town burned down last year (and 2,500 acres burned in the dry and windy Boise foothills - that one took out some houses too), but I know enough to shut my mouth and let everyone have their fun because there's no point to doing anything else. And when the 4th falls on a Wednesday, it's 10 days of fireworks in my neighborhood. Nothing massive in scale, but on-and-off explosions all night both weekends around the 4th and during the week.

Dogs are pretty resilient, they'll be scared for a day (or the 10 days of fireworks in my neighborhood), and then they'll forget about it. But I don't understand why people keep their dogs outside at all on these days. No matter how much you're surprised by the length or severity of fireworks, a dog can be contained. But every year, there's loose dogs running around everywhere, some will make it home, some will be hit by cars, some will run up in the foothills never to be seen again.

Last edited by molson : 07-05-2018 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:40 AM   #17786
Ksyrup

Here, the big push this year seemed to be to eliminate fireworks because of the damage horses do to themselves when they get spooked. Not gonna happen - if people are not willing to change their behavior to help their dogs, they aren't going to care about horses.

We've had our dog for 11 years - got her from the pound when she was 1. She must have been out roaming free as a pup during some nasty weather because she shakes and pants for hours with just a bit of rain/thunder/lightning. Last night was not good for her. We left the lights on and loud music playing.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #17787
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I think the color of Equal sweetener packets should be changed from blue to red because it's obviously communist propaganda.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:31 PM   #17788
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The good: The family next door to us is fucking awesome. Super friendly, we get along great, couldn't ask for nicer people, two kids almost identical ages to our kids.

The bad: His wife told us her husband has stage 4 colon cancer. Fuck cancer.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:41 PM   #17789
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
I think the color of Equal sweetener packets should be changed from blue to red because it's obviously communist propaganda.

The Sweet'n'Lowism of America continues apace.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:11 AM   #17790
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
My wife left a makeup bag behind at a hotel. They got in touch and put us in touch with a company called ileftmystuff dot com who offered to mail it back to us at a premium.

There was nothing in the bag worth the cost of shipping it back, so we declined.

But it (and the current political environment) just got me musing about capitalism and how it really is, by far, the best way to economically organize a society of any degree of size and complexity.

Because someone can make money doing it, someone created a company to mail back people's stuff. Here, it was just makeup, but it could have been medication or sentimental jewelry or expensive clothing.

It's the sort of little problem that a centralized bureaucracy couldn't/wouldn't bother solving. You'd have some ad-hoc system where the hotel just took your stuff or maybe got in touch with you to mail it back on a case-by-case basis. Or maybe there'd be a government-run "lost property" agency or something.

All of which would be less efficient and more difficult than some company coming in and filling the niche.

Cool beans.

This is pretty cool. My daughter left her 3DS on a flight to Munich about a month ago. The Munich lost and found actually has the thing, but they don't ship. Having a hard time finding a service that will ship it to us (seems the one you listed only provides the service for hotels).
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #17791
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

On Saturday night, I went and saw "Ant-Man and The Wasp." It was fine. Entertaining enough, but I liked the first one better. Anyway, seated next to me was none other than "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" author, and Detroit Free Press columnist, journalist, screenwriter, dramatist, radio and television broadcaster, and musician Mitch Albom. During the movie, Mitch proceeded to eat his entire giant bowl of popcorn one kernel at a time, chewing each one loudly and with his mouth open. I thought there may finally be peace when he finished, but no! After finishing his first giant bowl, he left, got a refill, and came back and continued to eat even more popcorn, one kernel at a time, chewing with his mouth open the entire time. After the movie was done, he left his bowl of popcorn and used bottle of water at his seat for the ushers to clean up.

Do better, Mitch.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:53 PM   #17792
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
After finishing his first giant bowl, he left, got a refill.

Dang, I've always wondered - who the hell are these people getting the advertised "free refills" of large popcorn during movies. Now, this question has been answered. It's Mitch Albom.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:59 PM   #17793
Ksyrup

You should have given him your parting shot.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:01 PM   #17794
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
On Saturday night, I went and saw "Ant-Man and The Wasp." It was fine. Entertaining enough, but I liked the first one better. Anyway, seated next to me was none other than "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" author, and Detroit Free Press columnist, journalist, screenwriter, dramatist, radio and television broadcaster, and musician Mitch Albom. During the movie, Mitch proceeded to eat his entire giant bowl of popcorn one kernel at a time, chewing each one loudly and with his mouth open. I thought there may finally be peace when he finished, but no! After finishing his first giant bowl, he left, got a refill, and came back and continued to eat even more popcorn, one kernel at a time, chewing with his mouth open the entire time. After the movie was done, he left his bowl of popcorn and used bottle of water at his seat for the ushers to clean up.

Do better, Mitch.

You shoulda asked him to autograph the popcorn bowl for you.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:02 PM   #17795
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Dang, I've always wondered - who the hell are these people getting the advertised "free refills" of large popcorn during movies. Now, this question has been answered. It's Mitch Albom.

When I used to do double features, I would refill before the 2nd movie. With Moviepass, I hardly ever do that now. But I'd never leave a screening to get a refill. I don't even understand the people that leave a screening to go to the bathroom.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:06 PM   #17796
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
I don't even understand the people that leave a screening to go to the bathroom.

You would rather they sat there in a puddle of their own piss?
Yeck.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #17797
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Wait...

So this is actually Mitch Albom? The things you learn...

Old 07-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #17798
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You would rather they sat there in a puddle of their own piss?
Yeck.

No, I'd rather they went before the movie, and if they then can't make it through the movie, then go see a doctor.

Old 07-09-2018, 02:27 PM   #17799
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
No, I'd rather they went before the movie, and if they then can't make it through the movie, then go see a doctor.

You understand people often drink big sodas during movies right?

Old 07-09-2018, 02:34 PM   #17800
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You understand people often drink big sodas during movies right?

Yes, I do this myself, but a big soda never goes through me that quickly. If it did, I doubt I'd enjoy movies much if I would always be missing several minutes of screen time.