Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > WOOF Alternate Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-31-2008, 06:07 AM   #1
RedKingGold
College Starter

Can't get to file

Any way we can get a version of it uploaded here?

Server Error in '/woof_test' Application.

Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.] MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open() +110[MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.] MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open() +249 MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection() +61 MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection() +142 MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open() +313 NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.GetConnection() +59 NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl.OpenConnection() +29[ADOException: cannot open connection] NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl.OpenConnection() +83 NHibernate.Impl.ConnectionManager.GetConnection() +51 NHibernate.Impl.BatcherImpl.Prepare(IDbCommand cmd) +42 NHibernate.Impl.BatcherImpl.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd) +24 NHibernate.Loader.Loader.GetResultSet(IDbCommand st, RowSelection selection, ISessionImplementor session) +182 NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQuery(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) +175 NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies) +56 NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters) +37 NHibernate.Loader.Loader.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, ISet querySpaces, IType[] resultTypes) +78 NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.Find(CriteriaImpl criteria, IList results) +321 NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.Find(CriteriaImpl criteria) +41 NHibernate.Impl.CriteriaImpl.List() +12 WOOF.Import.LeagueSchedule.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents and Settings\Greg\My Documents\visual studio projects\woofweb\Web\Import\LeagueSchedule.aspx.cs:35 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +33 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Old 10-31-2008, 06:10 AM   #2
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

+1

I get a "database error."

Update: Never mind, I was able to grab the file.

Last edited by WSUCougar : 10-31-2008 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:26 AM   #3
RedKingGold
College Starter

Blah, I'm getting sent to the old server from home.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:34 AM   #4
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Something is wrong with the database server, I suspect. Maybe they've finally moved it. I can't even get to the backend to try to log in....meaning this isn't just us: it's anyone on that server.

This is the direct link to the file.

http://www.gstelmack.com/woof_test/U...oof_export.zip