Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-04-2024, 09:26 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

GalCiv IV Dynasty #2 - The Navigators - Victory by Influence!!!

Galciv IV Dynasty II: The Navigators

Hello all! Let’s try this again, but this time with my backup choice of The Navigators!

The Navigators:

Progressive culture so they like tech and experimentation

Stats:

+2 Clever - +15% science
-1 Influential
+1 Fast – Ships +1 move
+1 Persuasive

So they are all about Science with progressive and stats

Abilities:

Archeologist – Whenever they discover an artifact, they get double charges

Starfaring – Ships get +25% range, grants two tech options

They start with 2k cash and no probes but two Colony Ships

I am trying something different with the game creation:

Last time I lost to a war with the Drengin and on normal AI. This time I am doing all weak, but I am making a few changes.

Starting Size – Small
Sectors – Single – not binary
# of Foes – 3 – four total in a smaller space – hopefully each foe will start out in a corner. Normally we have three in a sector not four.

You saw how rare habitable planets were in the last run. We only had one Core World in our starting with 5 star systems in our direction. We found one for free after finding a log in an explorer ship, and none unlocked after getting better techs.

Star Frequency, Habitable Planets, Extreme Planets and Resources are all Abundant

I am turning on Influence wins that were off.

All of my foes are random

Here is a screenshot of my starting area and rare on the left. You can see that our weakness is that we were nomadic and now are in a barren area.

Here’s my capital world, Arnor:

Here I am zoomed in and you can see that we only have three pop size, and 5 Navigators. I need to build up housing and take up needed spaces on my Homeworld.

Here’s Arnor zoomed in. You can see no extra food is being made, tons of Deserts. I am building our Colonial Council and then I placed my Captial City next to the Lightbulb Research. I also don’t have any areas good for food (leaf symbols) and many they cannot be build at all.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : Yesterday at 09:20 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:38 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2307 - I order in Arnor these: Central Borehole to increase Mining in the Desert hex in the north central section

I order a Colony Ship in Arnor Starbase for a loooooooong 17 turns since they have low Manufacturing.

I order my Flagship to investigate an anomaly in our system for 4 months

I order a tech called Colonial Policies for 1 turn

Just like with the Krynn, I spend 15 Control of my starting 100 to grab the Satellites and direct them to nearby star systems.

I find a Class 36 World in the next door Macrinus IV I send a Colony Ship and two systems over a Class 30 Adama I Core World I could send the other Colony Ship too. But it is a Precursor Prison I need Precursor Studies for, so I head out the slow way to explore. I also find three Colony worlds like Class 2 and 1

Feb – Colonial Polices are done! Next is 3 months of Research districts for building them

I have an empty CIV slot and I take Heart of the Empire again

Mar – Event – A Blight effecting Arnor, I choose to share with the misfortunate and all wealth and production will decrease from around 10 months

Our Council is built and I can look at leaders. I start with a 10/9/6/5 leader for free. I like him as Minister of Tech or keeping him as my Governor for Macrinus IV. He’s my best social. I hire a 13 INT for Minister of Tech for 321 cash and then 228 for an 8 diligence Minster of Exploration.

April – We colonize Macrinus IV – I name it Macrinus Majesty. It has an immense Precursor Treasury and I have three options. I choose to share the planet with pirates for a cut of the ring.

Here’s the planet. I placed it in the Captial City. See that low approval? The leader also has low approval too.

I order a Shipyard here in 28 months and then the Planetary Generator for 25 months in the Stony planes to the west.

I chose to gain a Scientist citizen for our new world exploration event

May – Tech done, next is Asteroid Mining for 3 turns.

Anomaly survey done, we find a Precursor Archive I choose to activate it and gain tech, we finish the Asteroid tech. The next tech is Planetology for 3 months to increase planet habitability. Next is a 5 month survey.

I activate the Asteroid Mining Belt in our homesystem

I find a Class 22 Core World in the Biham II sector two away from us I colonize it.

July – It’s colonized, I name it Biham Binary since it’s the 2nd world. It has Harmony Crystal, I could strip mine for minerals, to increase pollution by 10% or not. I need an Industrial world bad. I Strip mine it.

Planetology tech is done, next is Artificial Gravity for 3 months to increase Ship speed by 1.

I spend 216 cash to hire a 6 gab Governor for Biham Binary.

Here’s the planet screen. You can see I just added the Captial City in the south-ish hex. I order a Shipyard here for 16 months and then Planetary Generator next to Manufacturing gears in the north for 15 months.

There are two Durantium deposits in this system

Aug – Event – Illegal Cloning, we find a new pop about to increase in Macrinus Majesty due to illegal cloning. I choose to promote them, gain a free leader, and then I get better progressive culture gains – they are 10/6/9/3,I appoint them my Minster of Colonizations.

Sept - Artificial gravity done, next tech is Universal Translator for 3 months

Oct – We come across my victorious faction the good tech and progressive Phaenoids Advance (PA).

We finish our survey and find a Map to a previously unknown Star. This gives, twice, +1 INT to the CIts on a Core World. I use it on my HW twice. The next should take 5 months

Dec – Our Colony Ship is done, I send it out to explore! I order a Probe Ship for 10 months, the same as a Colony Ship. Hmm… I do a Probe.

Our tech is done! Next is Xeno Biology for 3

Our Bishop Binary is hit with a plague for 3 years

We trade for Xeno Industrialization from the PA.

The trade window said we cannot make treaties, but that might be due to my lack of techs

Old 04-05-2024, 09:53 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s talk about the PA. The good about them is that they love aliens, work well with them on their planet, want to work with them, so they probably won’t attack us. The bad thing is that they are amazing at tech just like us, so they could play our plan better.

Feb, 2308 – We discover Xeno Biology to build our worlds up, next is Armed Shuttles for a month.

I can get a new Culture. I take progressive #1 which is Eureka to give me a temporary approval boost and +30 research for my next tech. I get two Shuttles and send them out to explore.

Mar – Tech done, next is Xeno Ag to improve our ways to grow food for 4 months

Arnor’s build orders are done! Next are Manu District - 5 month; 2 Research 7 each

Survey report done for Diablo Catalyst a ship upgrade for firing speed which I could keep or sell for 300 cash. I sell. The next will take 6 months

Apr – I find a Class 2 world in Questor

June – We discover Xeno Ag. Next is Extreme Colonization to open up worlds for 7 months

Biham Shipyard finished! I order here 2 Asteroid Miners for 18 total turns

I finish my Probe in my home system, and order it to explore. Next is a Colony Ship

I find an Ascension Crystal

Sept – Survey done, we find a just past old battle and I can save a leader or get a free Cit. I do the Cit. N

I can unlock two new Progressive traits:

Deep Investigation
– We unlock many new anomalies, we get +3 research after finishing one

Innovation
– Cits with our progressive trait (20%) gain +1 tech per turn! We unlock the Innovation Complex Improvement.

I like them both but free research seems best, so I choose Innovation.

Oct – Colony Ship leaves Arnor. Next is another. I order it to Questor II between us and Biham.

Nov – We get the Pirate Threat Mission from the PA and they’ll pay us 1k if we destroy 3 pirate fleets

Dec – Extreme Colonization done. New Tech for 3 months Terraforming. Any new Core Worlds open? Nope!

I order the Colony Ship in the Mirphak system to colonize the Colony world of III.

Questor II colonized

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-05-2024 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:14 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2309 – Our Colony Ship is done, next is two Con Ships for 9 turns each. I send it to Macrinus II a Class 2 Colony World

Feb – Macrinus II colonized

Mar – We run into another nation, this time another one we’ve run in the Krynn, I trade with them Space Elevators for that tech

We finish Terraforming, next is Space Doctrine for 2 months to unlock the Frigate ship

We finish an anomaly and next will be 5 months. We find a defensive planet capsule and I can sell for 400 cash. I choose the capsule. I use it on our HW twice.

Asteroid Miner built in Bihar and builds Mines.

April – Space Doctrine done, we get a free Frigate, next is Xeno Manufacturing for 2 months for mining boosts

I trade for the PA’s three techs called Leadership Recruiting, Weapons Systems and Hyperwave Radio

I hire for 417 a level 7 gab leader to be my Dip for the PA. I hire a Commander for our new Frigate for 131 with 7/8 mil skills

I have 3 new Civs.

I choose:

Research Grants again (+20% research -10% cash);

Asteroid Exploration - -10% cash, +100 manufacturing – we need the better speed

Coerced Colonization
- -10% happiness (we are at 69%); +100% growth

Biham Binary is done for building! Next is Manu Dist – 9 months; Financial 13, housing 18

I find a level 17 Core World in the middle of space called Shaula IV I order my Colony Ship too after getting built

May – Macrinis Majority built shipyard. I order here an Asteroid Miner for 7 months

June – Tech done! Next is Starbase Modules for 2 months to give us two free Con Ships when developed

July – I find a level 30 Core World in the Rosatha system on the 1st planet

Starbase modules finished! Next tech is Orbital Mining for 3

I send one Mining Con Ship next to the Precursor Prison planet to have it in my space, and the next near the Pas to mine.

Aug – Colony Ship done in our home Starbase for Rosatha I

In Baekdu east of Rosatha I find a Class 27 Core World. I order another Colony Ship there

We finish an anomaly, we found plans for Semi-Sentient AI. I can keep it, or sell for 400. I sell.i need cash for Governors

Sept – Building done in Arnor. I order here a Translight Hub for 5 months to increase research and next door hexes and then Finx2 for 8 months.

I build the Thulium mine near the Prison planet

Colony Ship for 8 months ordered in Biham Binary after finishing Asteroid Miners and then they’ll grab Biham III.

Oct 18 – Core World of size 18 AND 33 found in the Elgafar System next to Macrinus. This will become my new Colonial Target.

I order a Colony Ship at MM Shipyard for 18 months after they finish the A Miner.

Nov – Our Con Ship arrives on the border, but PA have already mined it

Dec – I find a level 32 Core World in the Mahsati System, next to Elgefar.

Tech done, next Orbital Manufacturing for 3 months

Colony Ship in HW, I send it to Elgafar III

Rosatha I colonized and named Rosatha Romance. This has the event Ancient Core Tap, I choose to activate it and boost energy production here. I spend 303 for a level 6 gab Governor.

Here’s the planet. See the hugely low approval? Nasty! You can see my placements of the Capital City and when grown the Planetary Generator. Nasty!

I build a Comm Starbase on the border instad

Map time!

Here you can see where we are! Nicely done!!!

Old 04-06-2024, 12:33 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2310 – Event – Engineering Enigma – We find an Enigma found by our scientists. I choose to assign my advisor to study for 10 months and then we’ll get the result, his productivity will drop

We finish studying an anomaly and find Lost Enemy Sabotage Weapon, I can sell for 400 since we are losing cash and need money for Governors I choose to do.

I find two great Core Worlds in the Riccolo system next to the Acamar one.

Mar – Colony Ship built in Biham Binary for the Class 3 colony here of Biham III, I order another for 6 months.

Tech done for Orbital Engineering, next is Improved Life support for 4 months to increase range.

Asteroid Miner done in MM. Next is Colony Ship for 14 months

Elgafar III colonized! I name it Elgafar Primus since there is a another planet here. I spend 246 for one of two 4 Gab leaders left. I assign them.

Map!

See the nice approval here? It’s not good at the manufacturing and has no good stuff. I assigned the Colony Capital, Shipyard and Generator.

I find two great Core Worlds in the Chiron system next to Riccolo and nearer us

April – Colony Ship done in Arnor, heading to Mahsati I the Core 32 world next door.

I spend 15 Control to direct the Satellites at a spot past where we explored

May – Improved Life support is done! Next is Hyperdrive Optimization to also increase ship movement for 3 months

June – We make contact with the 3rd and final galactic faction called the Inteuri Aggregate (IA). I try to trade, but they have no new techs

I trade for two techs from the PA, Emissaries and Xeno Research

July – Anomaly finished we claim Snathi treasury and gain 800 cash

Aug - Mahsati I colonized! I name it Mahsati Miracle. It bears the scars of a nuclear war. I initiate a planet wide cleanup and gain +3 food and +4 industry here. Colony Ship done in Arnor, I send to the Baekdu system, next to Rosatha and Elgafar systems where we are.

Hyperdrive tech done, next is Exotic World Colonization for two months

I spend 363 to hire a level 4 social Governor

As you can see, our cash is falling. This has no manufacturing. I ordered three things, but it’ll take forever to build up.

We got a new Culture Tradition in Progressive:

Deep Investigation – Like before

Breakthrough - +100 Research, we unlock Hyperion Shrinker

Early Adoption
– Breakthrough tech reduction of 60%

I choose Breakthrough

I move to high Taxes, we are making 3 cash, but our approval drops to 39%

We finish a survey for a debris field of a warship and get “The Retribution” Mission which requires us to find two more debris and then rebuild the ship

Sept – Colony Ship done in Bihar Binary, next is a Con Ship for 17 months and Asteroid Miner for 5. I send it to Shaula IV next to us in Miphank and Rosantha past a system with nothing colonizable

Tech done for Exotic World Colonization Next is Precursor Archology for 4 months

Nov – We colonize Baekdu I which I rename Baekdu Brillant because it has an ancient Precursor Research Base here. We get +10% research here.

We finish Precursor Tech, next is Planetary Adaptation for 3 months to unlock some policies

I spend 323 cash for a new Governor.

Here it is! See the high approval despite my high taxes and great research already here? We have ordered everything you can see.

Elgafar Shipyard Primus done. I order here a pair of Asteroid Miners for 8 months each.

They have captured my Comm Starbase on the border with PA

I unlock a new Flag Ship named the Curiosity and send it to a nearby anomaly

Dec – We find a Planetary Cultural Module and I store two. I use one charge on Rosantha Romance, and I’ll keep the next one for my new colony.

Rosantha Shipyard done! I build here one Asteroid Miner for 17 months

I find a Class 23 world in the Yojimbo system

Old 04-06-2024, 01:43 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2311 – Tech done, next is Xeno Medicine for 6 months to build Medical Centers

Asteroid Miner in BB, used

I accept a trade offer from Krynn to give me the tech called Defensive Studies.

Feb – Con Ship finished in Arnor, I send it to the system next to the PA between us and our new colony hopeful

Mar - Shaula IV colonized, I name it Shaula Hopeful. It’s next to a pair of Colony worlds by enemies, and a minor civ world. I hope to bring in the entire system. I spend my upgrade here. I buy a 3 social skills Governor (our last one) for 373 and assign.

We don’t have much space or building power here. It’ll be a while. I should build a Communications Starbase here to bring in the rest.

I find a class 15 world in the Titan system and Class 19 next door

May – Comm Starbase built in the system between us

June – Xeno Medicine done, next is Environmental Engineering for 2. Colony ship built in Arnor, I send it to Elgafar IV. Asterid Miner there assigned

Anomaly finished – we find a free Con Ship which I send to Shaula

July – I finish building on the world of Elgafar Primus, next is Manu, 11 months, Housing and Culture - 23 months each

Anomaly finished, we find a 4th dimensional portal, we investigate and gather back tech for +50 research. We finish Environmental Engineering, next is Precursor Studies for 4 months

Aug – Elgafar IV Colonized, I name it Elgafar Secundus. This is tectonically active. I have three good options. I choose to ramp up mining to increase wealth by +1. I spend 325 to hire a level 11 social to make them our Governor.

Also pretty small just Class 18 – very poor manufacturing here too. You see how long it’ll take to build anything.

Sept – Tech done, next is Quantum Computing for 2 months

I accept a trade offer from the PA for two their techs – Economic Development and Defense

I can now colonize Adama I the Precursor Prison planet in our space

Oct – I build the Comm Starbase in the Shaula system

I find a lost Robotic Servant Module, I store and get two. This will boost production on a planet by adding a friendly Yor Pop. I store two on my HW of Arnor.

Nov – We discover Quantum Computing, next is Soil Enchantment for 2.

Dec – Tech done, next is Asteroid Factories for 3.

Elgafar Primus SY finished, I order here a Con Ship for 19 and assign the newly built Asteroid Miners

Baekdu Shipyard is built, I order here a Colony Ship in 11 months

I find a Mass Driver Module and store both rather than selling for a measly 100.

Old 04-06-2024, 02:34 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2312 – We celebrate our 5th year anniversary!

Feb – Rosatha Romance is done building the Asteroid Miner, next is Colony Ship for 34 months

Anomaly found, poison gas, I sell for 500 cash

Mar - Asteroid Factories tech is done, next is Computing Substrates for 3 too

April – Con Ship built I send it to Antimatter Black Hole

I order built in Biham Binary a district of Mining for 9 and Housing 24; Rosatha Romance – Manu foir 39 months

Asteroid Miner done in MM. I order it built.

May – Biham Shipyard finishes, next is another Con Ship for 16 months, I order here a mining Starbase.

MM Shipyard done with a Colony Ship, next is a Con Ship for a massive 76 months.

June – Tech done, next is Energy Deflection Theory for 2 months to give us Shields

I can choose a New Culture – the same two (Deep Reflection and Early Adoption) and then also Risk Taking to unlock the Shark Tank development, I take.

July – Tech done! Next is Hydroponics for 2.

Aug – Colony Ship done in Arnor, I send to Adama

I find another free Con Ship from an anomaly. I send it to a double Elerium Mine next door.

Sept – Hydroponics done, next tech is Precursor Artifact Studies

I order in Arnor Manu 5 and then Think Tank for 48; Baekdu Brilliant – Manu 15, and then 16 for another

Adama I colonized – I name it Adama Core since it was the Prison planet. There are many darker things here. I get +1 pop cap to all of my worlds, 236 cash hires a 6 social to be the new Governor

This has great Manufacturing, and my Starbase and Generator will take 10 months to finish

Nov – Shaula Hopeful Starbase built! I order here 2 Asteroid Miners for 10 months each

We find in a survey a reduction to crime rates I take

I swap 112 credits and a tech for three PA techs – Interstellar Cabinet; Xeno Hospitality and Avenger Missile System

Dec – I order a Starbase with our two Precursor Ascension stuff in range.

Precursor Studies done, next is Armor Defense Theory for 2 months

Old 04-07-2024, 12:32 PM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2313 – We finish a Colony Ship at Baekdu Brillant and I’ll send to Baekdu III a minor Colony World. ; I order another in 8 months

Tech done, next is AI Research for 2 months.

Mahsati Shipyard done, next is 2 Asteroid Miners for 10 months each.

Feb – We finish tech, next is Anomaly Detection that creates a bunch more for one month.

Mar – Tech done! We have new anomalies! Next is Warp Theory for 3 months to increase speed

Adama Core Starbase finished, I order here a Con Ship for 14 turns and two Asteroid Miners for 4 turns each

Apr - I order in Elgafar Primus Starbase one Asteroid Mining Base, Secundus is done building, a Colony Ship here.

I send this Con Ship next door to the Acamar system to set up a Mining Starbase

Anomaly finished, we find a Broken Teleporter Artifact that will teleport a fleet or sell for just 100. I keep.

May – Building finished in Shaula Hopeful – I order here a Housing District for 29 months and then Cultural District for 30

Biham Binary Shipyard done, I order here a Colony Ship for 6 months and Module for 22, Arnor finished a Con Ship too. I order there a Freighter in 2 months, another in 4

I my Con Ships to Baekdu Brillant to make a Communication Base and the Black Hole.

Anomaly finished, we find a Robotic Star Drone or sell for 100, I keep two. This makes a nasty ship called a Star Drone. I do so at my Home Starsystem, They are Frigate sized

Jun – Mining Starbase bult in Acamar with two Thulium and one Deuterium

Tech done, next is Starbase Defense Grid for 3 months

Trade offer from PA for two techs called Diplomacy and Trade Networks for 244 credit sand one tech, agree and get a free Freighter. I send it to their HW,

I have a Leader with 2 months left before leaving, costs a massive 534, and has 16/5/4/8 stats. I hire and assign a unique Cruiser as a Commander.

Tech done again, next is Fleet Supply Doctrine for 4 months to increase their size.

Adama Core finished, I order here: Manu – 5 turns; Research – 8 turns – Influence – 10

Asteroid Miner done in Shaula sent to mine

I order my fleet to hit an enemy pirate fleet.

Jul – Freighter done, sent to Krynn HW

Asteroid Miner in Adama used

Aug – We build Antimatter Starbase from Mining Starbase

Asteroid Miner in Elgafar used

We win the battle, lost a ship. I attack and destroy the Shipyard, no losses I send my fleet back home to heal.

Sept – Colony Ship boards from Rosatha Romance and Biham Binary; the first heads to the twin planet system of Riccolo, and the 2nd to the Colony World near our captial named Sadalbari II

Techs done in Fleet Supply, next is Orbital Research Labs for 3 months

We annexed the Colony in Shaula named III

Asteroid Miner in Rosatha Romance for 11 months; the one in Adama is done and used

We send Freighter to the captial HW of the final group

Trade Route established.

I build a Comm Starbase in the Baekdu system

Oct – Our flagship finds a Synthetic Leader Device, do I store two or sell for 400? I store 2. I burn them and get two free Leaders. I assign the one with 11 Diligence to be my Minster of Justice to reduce crime. I spend 270 to hire one as my Commander of a Cruiser and then send to my Starbase

Nov – Colony Ship done in Baekdu Brillant, I send it to the Riccolo System. I order here a Con Ship in 29 months

Building done in Biham Binary, I order Manu District – 7; Financial – 12

Asteroid Miner done and used in Shaula; next is another for 6 months

Sadalbari II colonized

Dec – Tech done! Next is Precursor Relic Analysis for 3 months.

Elgafar Primus Shipyard done – I order here a Module in 22 months

Old 04-07-2024, 01:48 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2314 – I colonize Riccio IV – there are two here, so I name is Riccio Alpha. I send my free leader here. It has a Solar Flare event that has massive bugs there, I choose to not to use the Solar Screens ot kill them and get +1 farming there but -2 approval. It looks like Riccio II was taken by the Krynn. That’s not good since they have boosts to influence and we lost them. I’ll order my next Con Ship here to build a Comm Starbase

Here it is. Not great at Manu, but not the worst I’ve seen either. I order the Manu District built between the Capital and my Generator. I send this Colony Ship next door to Chiron III

Feb – Chiron III taken. I order the Colony Ship to Elgafar II and that’s our last Colony World available, I stop all Colony Ships.

Tech done, next is Xeno Computational Theory for 3 months to improve Research

I trade with PA for Colonial Bureaucracy tech

I hire a 9 social Diplomat for the Krynn since they might DOW me with their Jihad stuff to keep nice with them.

Our tech unlocked a new CIV and I like Economic Development to raise my cash monthly from 37 to 59, which probably would let me drop taxes to make people happy or Unregulated Research for +10% research. Neither of them have negatives. I swap out Heart of the Empire for both.

Apr – Tech done! Next is Political Capital for 5 months to give us tons

I order Con Ship and Module in Shaula. Asteroid Miner finished there and placed.

Adama Shipyard finished, I order here two Modules for 8 each; I send this Con Ship to Riccio.

Anomaly research done, we find Weapon Jammer which I sell for 200.

May – Elgafar II colonized

RR finished building I order here 2 Manus next to my Generator for 26 each

June – We finish an anomaly research and find Enigmatic Monoliths to give us a burst of research once

July – We finish building in Elgafar Secundus for Manu 51 next

We finish Political Captial research, next is Energy Dis. Strategies for 4 months

Asteroid Miner done in Majoris, next is another

I spend 108 to finish Generator in Riccio Alpha, I move the Manu to the front of the Starbase

Aug – I order Comm Starbase in Riccio

Anomaly done, we find here a Drengin Prison and I have three options. I sell for 300.

Sept- We finish tech, next is Starbase Com.

I order my fleet to the pirates.

Oct – Adama finished building, I order here a Galactic Achievement called Kimberly’s Refuge for 12 months that helps food and growth.

Nov – I spend 294 to rush Manu District in Alpha. Next I move the Influence District in front of the Shipyard

Elgafar Primus finished building, next is 2 Manu for 23 total

Survey done for Anomaly, we find a Manti Cluster of ship remains hit by pirates this starts an event chain to build a Manti Birthing Pool. I order it in Adama after 7 turns and the finish of the Refuge.

Dec – I now have Riccio II in my orbit. Hopefully it’ll be ours soon.

Old 04-07-2024, 02:43 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2315 – Tech done, next is Interstellar Naval Doctrine for bigger navies for 19 months. I spend an artifact to finish it now. Next is Phoenix Missile System for 7 months

We destroy Pirate fleet and Shipyard with minor losses. I order my fleet back to Arnor. We finish the Pirate Hunting mission and gain 1k cash!

Feb – I order in Arnor Shipyard a Con Ship for 17 months

We sell a Starbase module we surveyed for 150

Mar – We accept a trade offer from PA for their tech called Planetary Mobilization. It still looks like we cannot offer treaties even though we have the tech.

We are told of a soon to happen invasion by someone outside the sector. I don’t have Cruisers unlocked, I’ll be focusing on military techs.

May – The Snathi arrive. I make Commanders of two Frigates from my leaders for about 650 cash. Thet are in our space in Miram III. I order two Siege vessels for 22 turns each. We at war.

We finish survey and get a new Conn Ship which heads to build a Military Starbase in the border.

June – its built

New culture trait:

Deep Investigation
and Early Adoption like normal.

Quantum Leap
- +1000 research

Futurist – Unlocks the Planetary Engine building

I choose the last.

Survey done, I get Synthetic leader device again I use and send them to be Ministers of Health and Defense.

Aug – Phoenix Missile done, next is Intermittent System for 32 months to increase size of fleet I auto finish. Next is Planetary Invasion for 3 months

Sep – RR shipyard done, next is Con Ship after Miner built

Oct - Tech done, next is Orbital Ship Assembly for 3 months

I trade for Ship refits from PA and start refitting my fleet.

Nov – We annex Sadalbara I from PA

Dec – tech done, next is Energy Shields 2

I order two Manu in BB.

I find two prototype warheads in an anomaly.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-07-2024 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-07-2024, 03:51 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2316 – We find a Cruiser but spawn Pirates in an anomaly. I order my fleet to kill the pirates from my homebase.

Trade offer from Inteuri with their tech called Directed Energy Weapons I take.

Feb – Energy shields tech done, next is Stellar Marines for 3 months
Adama Core finishes its buildings both the Pool and Galactic Achievement. Next is 19 month Centaurin Emporium for 19 months also a Galactic Achievement. Manti Settle there.

Con Ship finished in Hope, I order it near the border with the enemy.

We wipe the Pirates, and I order my fleet back and to heal

Mar - We annex the Colony World of Zealney Lee I from PA and Almach IV from Krynn

Krynn built the Emporium, next on Acamar is the Razar’s Lift Elevator for 41 turns

I trade for the Krynn’s Xeno Hospitality

Elgafar Primus builds Manu for 5 and 6

Apr – I build Military Starbase on the far side of the Snathi

Tech finished, next is Drone Soldiers for 3

Siege ship built

May – Snathi fleet destroyed itself attacking our southern Military Starbase.

I use my artifact upgrades on my main fleet.

June – We annex Riccio II from the Krynn! I spend 302 to hire a 7 gab Governor and assign.

Here it is:

As you can see, we have nothing built here, so I start it. This will be a long while. I’ll fast order the Manu District to help out in a moment which costs 375 to speed up and finish.

Drone Soldiers tech is done, next is Killbots for 3 turns

Baekdu Brillant done building, next is Manu In 8 and Cultural in 16

I order a Con Ship to the border and two Asteroid Miners in Baekdu Brillant.

We finish an anomaly and grab a Mapping Artifact I break down,

July – Shaula Hopeful builds another Cultural district for 13 months

Trade offer with PA gives us Battle Cruisers for 492 cash I accept! I can make Cruisers!

Aug – We build a Starbase Military in the left flank

Con Ship finished in Majesty. I order it to the flank near Binary.

Siege built a Adama I order a Cruiser here

Sept – Killbots done! Next is Greater Anomaly Detection for 2 months to make more.

Military Starbase done near Biham Binary flank

Oct - Tech done! Next is Shield Enhancements for 3.

Nov – Siege done in Arnor, next is cruiser for 15 months

Asteroid Miner done in Baekdu Brillant used

Dec – Con Ship finished in Binary, we’re close to the border now, I use it to make a Comm Starbase to fight back.

Anomaly researched, we find Robotic Servants Module again, I keep and use two on my HW.

Old 04-07-2024, 09:59 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2317 – We finish our tech! Next is Photonic Alignment for 2 months to increase beam damage.

Anomaly finished we got Arnorian Integrity Device which is only sellable for 100, so I keep it. What does it do? +10 hit points for a fleetx2, I use it on my fleet.

Feb – Building done in Elgafar Primus; I order here Influence and Cultural for 20 total months. I spend 28 to fast finish the Manu District in Secundus and order here a Manu - 36; Housing – 72.

Mar – Tech done! Next is Shield Regen for 5 months

I order built in Primus Starbase a Con Ship – 10; Module 15

The Snathi have been destroyed by the PA.

Apr – Asteroid Miner built and used in Baekdu. I order a Con Ship for 27 months there

We finish an anomaly and we found a Diablo Catalyst upgrade I can sell for 300, I keep. It gives us a better Flagship

May – We finish building in Riccio Alpha, next is Manu for 18 months.

Alpha Shipyard finished, I order here a Con Ship for 35 months

June – We finish building in Arnor! Next is House District – 12, Planetary Recycling Center – 52 – increases Manu and drops pollution very high here.

July – We annex the planet called Almach III from Krynn

Shaula Hopeful Shipyard finished, I order here a Con Ship for 16 months; planet finished, next is Wealth District – 13 Housing 17

I spend 456 for a 11 gab leader to make my diplomat with the Inteuri

Aug - Tech done! Next is Fusion Power Plant – 4 months

I finish a survey, we found a Krynn Syndicate Off Direction Colony Ship. I send them to my Festivals and raise Tourism by 10% for ten months

We accept Intueri refugees after a devastation.

I move from High to Medium Taxes and drop from 140/month to 58 and raise to 40% approval.

Oct – We annex Zealey-Lee II from PA! I hire a Governor for 324 with a 14 gift of gab and assign him. Looks like they already had someone there soi make him my Minister of Tourism:

Here we go!

It’s a Class 20 world! They hadn’t built anything here, so I order everything. Not bad starting Manu so I order the Manu District above my future Generator and then the Cultural District in that spot will make 4.

We finish tech, next is Starbase Engineering for a month.

I finish building in Mahsati Miracle, next is Housing and Food for 50 total turns

Nov – Tech done! Next for four months Regenerative Gels to increase pop growth

We finish an anomaly and find a Lost Cargo Container and I sell for 500

I trade with the PA for two techs Military – Railguns and Kinetic Weapon Enhancement

Dec – Con Ship done in Elgafar, I order it to make a Comm Starbase next to the border to my south

Cruiser done in Aldama, I order here a Module after the two Sieges are done

Anomaly done, I find a Dimensional Revier to boost Research by 50

Old 04-07-2024, 10:57 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2318 – Starbase built on the Border.

Regen Gels tech are done! Next is Precursor Relic Research for 2 months

Mar – Tech done! Next is Shield Augmentation for 4 months

Rosatha Romance builds done next are Manu for 8; 2 Housing – 17 each

Con Ship finished in Baekdu Starbase, next are two Modules, I order next to the PA border to become a Comm Starbase

Apr – We annex Almach II from PA!

Romance Shipyard finished, next here are Modules

Brilliant finished builds, next here are Housing/Research 13 total, then a Galactic Achievement called Kazar;s Mainframe to boost Research for 20 months

May – Bulding ordered in Elgafar Primus for Manu District and Control Center for 60 total. Riccio Alpha for Fin – 18 months.

Modules ordered for Binary and Elgafar Secundus

We finish anomaly and find a free Probe.

Comm Starbase built

June – Shield Augment tech done, next is Plasma Beams for 4

Siege built

2 Comm Starbases built

July – Zealey-Lee Shipyard built, I order here two Modules

We finish a Survey and find a tech increasing module I bring aboard and get two; I use them on Baekdu

I construct a Mining Starbase!

Sept – Plasma Beams done, next is Forged Beam Weapons for 2 mounts

I can get a new Culture! I grab the top one “Singularity” which massively increases Research Development, the Tech Singularity Tech.

I finish building up Biham Binary, next here is Food 7 and Housing 8

Oct – Forged beam done, next is Pulse Cannons for 3.

I build a Colony Ship at Riccio Alpha to colonize Chiron 1

I get news that Kazar’s Mainframe is about to be built I so I spend 1200 to rush it

Nov – Chiron I is colonized, I name it Chiron Quality. We have a few other planets in the system. It has a Dreadlord Archive; I leave it untouched. I spend 279 to hire a social 9 to run this:

Here’s what we have:

Can we turn this into a world we can influence others away from with the massive influence districts here?

Dec – Pulse Cannons done! Next is Flexible Bulkheads for 5 months

How about a Map of the area:

Here we go! We are the top and then then PA is to our right, and Krynn below us and Intueti the below left. Hope that helps!!!

Old 04-08-2024, 07:11 AM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2319 – The Krynn are at war with the PA and I offer them tech for free

Anomaly done, we find a Celestial Art Exhibit we get +100 influence on all of our worlds; I also find a Stealth Field I sell for 300 cash.

Majesty finishes building, next is Manu D. for 28 months,

Siege done

Feb – Event – Geothermic Fissures at Riccio II. We are getting massive issues I spend 100 cash to fix and gain -10% pollution there

Mar – One of the PA Scientists went missing in an attack, I begin a search called Mission where I need to find evidence of this

Apr – Building done in the Starbase at Miracle, next is a Module. I send this Con Ship next to Chiron to build a Comm Starbase
May – Flexible Bulkheads tech is done! Next is Genetic Architecture to increase our stats in 7 months

Anomaly done, we find a Sleeper Ship, I allow it to continue without waking passengers

We trade with the PA For Interstellar Trade tech

June – Finish building in Hopeful, next is one each of Housing and Culture -17 each

Starbase built near Chiron

Jul – We finish an anomaly and find the PA wreckage, I turn it over.

Oct – The Achilles Planet and most of Chiron are in our orbit now

Riccio II Starbase is finished building! I order here Modules

Dec – Genetic Architecture is done! Next is Bioplastics for 2 months to improve mining,

Our Survey finds Poison Gas which I sell for 500 cash

Jan, 2320 – We are invaded from the future by a race called the Thalan that believe we killed them.

Razar’s Lift is built in Adama Core! Next is Housing and Manu for 17 months total

I build 3 Cruisers in Adama Core at 22 months each.

I spend cash refitting my Navy

Feb – Tech done, next is Kinetic Weapon Targeting for 3 months

Mar – Done, next is Beam Weapon Miniaturization to reduce their size for 2

Apr – Secundus finished building, I order here Housing for 32

May- We Annex the Colony World of Antares II from the Krynn.

Tech finished! Next is Kinetic Discharge Mini for 2 months

Binary finished building next here are a Galactic Achievement to help Influence called “Beacon of Babylon” for 58 months.

Anomaly done, we find a Dimensional Receiver, I ge+50 research again

Zealey-Lee II done building, next is 2 Cultural Ds for 29 total months

June – Con Ship built in Elgafar which I send to Yojimbo System where one planet is already in our area.

July – Tech done, next is Kinetic Augmentation for 3 months

Aug – Yojimbo I, colony world, is annexed by us.

Arnor finishes building, next is 40 month Virtual World Galactic Achiemvent that helps happiness; Romance finishes, next is Foodx2 for 22 each; Riccio Alpha is done, next here is 2 Housing for 35 months total

Annaly finished, we find Ancient Star Map. We find a new Core 24 world in the Macrinus System I order a Colony Ship to

Trade with PA For Beam Augmentation tech

Sept – We build Comm Starbase in Yojimbo System

The Thalan are destroyed.

Tech done, next is Hyper Field Mass Drivers for 2 months

Anomaly – we find a crashed Colony Ship of Xeloxi,I direct them to our world called Elgafar Secundus to settle there.

Con Ship heads to my Arnor System to make a Military Starbase.

Nov – Colony Ship loads at Arnor for Macrinus I.

Dec – Tech finished! Next is Missile Payload Optimization for 2.

Riccio II done, here I order Housing for 58.

Macrinus I is colonized, I name it Macrinus Surprise since we are surprised we found it! I spend 314 for a social good of 11 to Governor it:

As you can see, it starts with a good Manufacturing, and then I should be done with my first three builds fast.

I build Military Starbase in Arnor and burn my Modules

Old 04-08-2024, 07:52 AM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2321 – We finish an ananoly and find a Survey Module we sell for 400

Adama finishes building, next is 46 turn Galactic Achicemvent to draw Tourism Spice Market

Feb – We annex Colony World of Anderson II from Inteuri

Tech done, next is 2 months of Neural Mapping to increase research

I trade for Improved Armor tech from PA

Anomaly done, we claim 500 cash for abandoned crash site

Mar -Tech done, next is Improved Kinetic Weapon Dischinger for 4

Majesty plane finishes builds, next are Manu – 14, Research 22;

April – Chiron II annexed! This is a Class 2 Colony World from Inteuri

I trade for Alliances tech from Intueri

May – Chiron IV annexed from PA, this is a Core World:

As you can see, it has great Manu, I order the two you see. This is a Class 21 world.

July – Tech done! Next is Extreme Mini to really reduce component size. 5 months

Aug – We finish building on Brilliant, next is 2 Research Districts – 12 months each

Shaula Hopeful finishes building too, next here is Cultural District for 14 months and Terraforming next to Captial City for 8 months

Oct – Chiron IV Shipyard built, I order here Modules

Anomaly discovered, it’s Arnor’s Legacy, this gives me 2 Spores of Yggradil which….converts a Dead Planet into a Class 5 Colony World!!! I use them on Adama II and III

I order Colony Ship at Arnor and Adama

Nov – Tech done! Next is Graviton Guns for 5 turns

I send my fleet to handle a Pirate Battleship attacking our Mining Starbase.

Anomaly finished, we find Core Tap Plans which I secure

Dec – Shipyard finished building in the system of Zealey-Lee II, next is Con Ship for 14 months

Old 04-08-2024, 10:07 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2322 – Colony Ship finished in Arnor and Adama and sent to Adama II and III.

Miracle finishes building, I order here a 2 Housing for 48 months total

Feb – We defeat the Battleship Pirate Fleet and a backup Frigate Fleet too

Mar - I annex Chiron III from the Intueri

Here’s the Planet, it has a Shipyard that’s idle, and then I order a new Manu and Research districts. I order there an Asteroid Miner and Con Ship.

Anomaly done, we find a Lost Planetary Advisor I save. It gives a planet +500 Culture each,

April – Graviton Guns done, next is Tech Singularity that we unlocked for a massive 25 months

May – We annex Yojimbo III from Intueri. This is also a Core World.

Class 23! Also a Shipyard done and then I order that stuff you see. I order in the Shipyard a Module.

Chiron Quality is done building! I Next is Housing, Research for 23 months

June – Building done in Zealey-Lee – I order here Research for 6 months, Wealth – 6; Terraforming 12; Chiron IV finished too, next is Habitat Improvement for 11 months

Asteroid Miner finished and used.

Anomaly done and we find A Mission of Mercy , I can transfer 100 cash to help them. I do so.

July- Smugglers attack us in masse. I send my Fleet out. I kill an attacking fleet in Arnor

Anomaly finished, we find a new tech.

I refit a Ship for 174

Con Ship finished, I send it to the border with the Krynn to make a Comm Starbase

Aug – Event – The Natural Life League founds in Zealey-Lee

Starbase built

We finish building in Suprise, next is two Research for 17 months

Con Ship done I send to new Inteuri Border for a Comm Starbase

Oct – Con Ship built I send to Alfirk Border with Krynn

Nov - The Office of Control is finished in Elgafar Primus! Next could be 54 months – Galactic Commission Galactic Achievement. I’ll do 2 Research for 11 months total and then a Food for 7

Anomaly done, I find Precursor Artifact Cage. I keep and get two artifacts that make 50 each when used, I use both.

We wipe out Smuggler fleet

Dec - Comm Starbase finished in Alfirk border

I can get a new Culture, all old stuff. I grab Deep Investigation to unlock new Anomalies and get boosted research when they are done!

I order in Brillant Housing and Food for 17 months total

Old 04-08-2024, 11:05 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2323 – I order for Shaula Hopeful a Cultural and Terraforming for 25 months; Riccio Alpha a Manu and Housing 21 months; Riccio II a 2 Food for 29 months;

Feb – anomaly survey finished, we find a Scrap Dealer, we pay 300 for Drone improvements

Cruiser done

Mar - We finish building near Elgafar Secundus, I order here a Housing D for 29 months

Con Ship build, I order it to mine Elerium

Apr – Rosatha Romance done building, next is Housing and Terraforming 21 months total;

I order a Flag Ship in Adama Core Shipyard to get me more anomalies

Cruiser built

Anomaly done, we find a Corvette we salvage, I send it to Arnor Starbase

Mining Starbase finished.

May – The PA are out of the game.

We defeat Smuggler fleet

June – Anomaly survey – We find Tidal Control Upgrade

Arnor finished it’s building – next is Galactic Commission for 32 months; Chiron III done I order here 2 Research districts for 11 months total

Jul – Majesty done building – I order here Housing, Wealth, Research – 24 total; Chiron IV done I order three Terraforming and Research for a total of 22 months;

Anomaly done, we find Lost Weapon Infuser I keep two of

Aug – We finish building in Adama after the Spice Market was finished!!!! I order here a Terraforming for 8 months of three hexes

I trade for Espionage tech from Inteuri

Sept - I order a Galactic Achievement called the Temple of Whispers for 18 months in Adama Core

Military Starbase on Krynn Border near binary.

Oct – I order my fleet to attack a Battleship

Nov - We finish building at Brilliant - I order here a 30 month Food Making Galactic Achievement called the Infinite Garden

Dec – Get ready! We finish the tech! Next is Research Matrix for a month

We finish building in Miracle – next here is Wealth 6; Food 8; Suprise in the same system also done, I order here a Housing – 9; Manu 5;

Anomaly Done, we find Extension Matrix that gives us a weapon range ship boost, I keep

Another Anomaly done, this time we find Precursor Terraforming device, I keep two of. This will give a planet +1 farming and +2 useable tiles. I use one on my HW, and the other Adama Core

We defeat the Battleship!

Old 04-09-2024, 09:55 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2324 = Tech finished! Next is Missile Warfare Doctrine for 1 month

Feb – Tech done, next is Xeno Resource Mining, 1 month

Binary done building, I order here a Terraforming, Housing, Culture 18 months; Primus finished here I order Terraforming and two Wealth 19 months; Zealey-Lee done, I order here a Housing, Culture, Terraforming 27; Chiron Quality done; next is Terraforming and Food – 23; Yojimbo III done, I order here a Fin and Terraforming – 19 months;

Mar – Tech done, next is AI Brains for 2 months

Flag ship is done I send it to investigate
Secundus done building, next is Manu and Terraforming – 25 months;

April - Tech done, next is Galactic Supply for 9 months to increase fleet size

May – Finished building in Riccio Alpha, I order here a Terraforming and I level up my local stuff for 18 total months

June – Anomaly done, A Mission of Mercy again.

I hire a Minister of Finance with a smarts of 9

Jul – Building done in Hopeful, I order here Housing x2, Terraforming, 24 total months;

Cruiser built

Aug – Survey done, we find Ancient Star Map which gives us a high quality planet in Macrinus. I order a Colony Ship from Arnor

Con Ship finished, I order a Comm Starbase in our Krynn Border.

Cruiser built

Sept – Anomaly done, we find an extension matric. I keep it

Planet done building in Riccio II I order here a Food and Research for 23 months

Oct – Colony Ship leaves!

We colonize Macrinus II which we name Macrinus Music.

It has High-G Animal racing, and I export footage, crime and tourism each increase here by 10%. I hire a social skill of Governor 11 for 249 cash

Here’s the brand new planet!!!

It’s a class 24, I order a Generator, Starbase, Manu and Housing Dist. Not bad starting stats. It’s nice

Romance finishes building, I order here a two Wealth for 17 months;

Nov – We annex the planet from the Inteuri called Tania Borealis I. This is a Colony World of size 2.

I trade for Trade Pact tech from Inteuri

The Inteuri are dropping fast in relations, so I gave them another tech. I order Con Ships here to the border to make Military Starbases

Dec – We finish an anomaly, we find a AI Planetary Monitor Plans we keep. These will

Comm Starbase built on Krynn border.

Old 04-10-2024, 10:06 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2326 – Tech done! Next is Orbital Repair that unlocks Caretaker Ships to repair my fleet for a month

Building done in Chiron Quality, I order here Housing, 2 Terraforming – 22 months;

Feb - Comm Starbase built in Miram III to bring it in faster.

We finish the tech, next is Xeno Resource Mining.

Con Ship built at Zealey-Lee, I order It to make a Comm Starbase

Mar – We finish tech, next is Diamond Armor Composite

We annex Miram III from Krynn!

Here it is:

It’s a massive size Class 32! It has strong everywhere, and I order what’s on the bottom. This was founded as the Snapa HW, captured by PA, then Krynn, now culturally us. I order at this Shipyard a Con Ship, 2 Asteroid Miners, Battleship

We find at an anomaly a Monstrous Cage. We save it for an emergency to release a nasty dork.

Riccio II done, I order here a Food, two Terraforming for 26 months;

April – Tech done, next is Slipstream Drive to speed our ships.

HW finished building, I order here 2 Terrafroming, 2 Wealth for 17 turns; Shaula Hopeful a Terra, Housing, Influence 24 months;

May – Building done in Binary, I order here a Terra, Housing and Coordination Beacon, Cultural for 21 months and that’s most of what I can build here; Zealey-Lee done, here is ordered 2 Housing, Core Tap, 2 Cultural – 24;

Flagship anomaly found a Al Monitor Plans I keep

June – Tech done! Next is Inertia Enhancement to increase power of my kinetic weapons

Building done in Chiron IV, I order here Planetary Recycling Center for 23 months;

Flagship finds an artifact that increases my Research

July – We finish building on Suprise, I order here 3 Terraforming, 1 Housing for 27 months

I mine with Asteroids

Aug – Alfirk I has been annexed from Inteuri, it’s a Class 1 colony

Sept – Tech done, next is Cultural Influence to unlock the special tasks.

Oct – Research done!!! Next is Beam Capacity.

I have a win score of 70% to the Interi’s 71. They have taken most of Krynn. I need to grab these Challenged

I grab the Early Adaptors Culture that hekps our special techs tuff.

Here’s one that would work:

Hall of Unity
– 20 prestige I need to build the Hall of Unity. I take this challenge. I need Helios One ore

Secundus finished building – Housing 15;

Nov – Comm Starbase built

Dec – tech done, next is Cultural Outreach

Miracle finishes building, here is ordered Housing and Terra - 21 months;

Military Starbase built

Old 04-10-2024, 10:38 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2327 – I buy 3 Helios Ore. I order this on my HW, it helps Tourism, it’ll take 24 months. To buy it now is 3750, which I spend. That finishes the task.

Our next challenge is:

Grand Menagerie – 40 Prestige – Build it. it needs 3 Helios Ore, I buy three more. I start building here in Arnor, it’s also 24 months

I order built in Riccio Alpha Ag and Wealth for 17 months:

Event -A new Cult opens on Arnor - I embrace and get 2 cits

Feb- Comm Starbase built and A Miners

We annex Alfirk III which is Class 1 from Inteuri

Tech done, Beam Emitter is next.

I order fast building in Arnor for 3576. I finish this and gain 40 Prestige.

I now have 80% score.

The next challenge:

Astro Lab of the Arnor – 30 prestige – I need to build it. This also needs Helios Ore, I buy 3. On Arnor it’d be 35 months, and on Adama 19. I order it on Adama.

Mar – I order built on Majesty Manu and Wealth for 22 months;

Asteroid Miner done

I order a Battleship

May – The Krynn are out

Primus finished building - I order here 2 wealth for 12 months;

We win a Cultural Victory – check it out:

Ready...

See? Nice!!!

Old 04-10-2024, 10:59 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I won without DOWing anyone!

Old 04-11-2024, 10:33 AM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

It does seem like each of the three races I've played have weaknesses that have to be overcome in game terms. The Navigators couldn't form Alliances, the Krynn couldn't do Prestige or build Battleships, the Phaenids had their Time of Dreaming and Waking that reduced different stuff. So, that's cool!!!