Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #1401
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I'm sure Danny will be happy to hear you pinned losing the game on him ;-)

It's crap like this that really makes me want to take you down no matter what you are.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #1402
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I didn't want Autumn to get away with it, I figured there was a chance people would believe him with no counter, and the longer I waited to counter the more wolfy it would sound.

I was never very convinced that mau was a wolf, it's why my vote was on Autumn all of yesterday and I never switched even though I was wrong in my depiction of how Autumn had been playing. I couldn't be 100% positive, its true, but I figured one of them was a wolf and if the villager died the other would be revealing because they'd likely be lynched today.

I was thinking that's why you were acting so silly this game. That and rhyming is fun. Was thinking Lathum for awhile but you made more sense.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #1403
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And Narcizo, the only switch I would make is onto Jag. Will not vote for Jackal at all. Autumn's arguing today and ignoring jag as a candidate. Yeah that confirms it for me.

So Narcizo, your goal as Dread Pirate Roberts was to scan for Inigo? I wondered why you would do that to me. I thought at first you were doing so to save the village from losing that scan for the count ability even though it actually PREVENTED me from getting a scan.

And note, if there are 4 wolves then Lathum is pretty much the lock as the 4th. But I think the game would be over at that point.
It might even already be over if there were 4. Very sleepy and at the airport atm so not sure the math.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #1404
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quick response.

If the brutal is the last wolf to go and brutals to the princess it will not trigger a conversion.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #1405
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
huh?

I haven't been able to keep up all that well, but obviously youi or Jackal are lying, why is it that one of us is Vizzini? Why can't JAckal be Vizzini? And why would you vote for me when you are claiming to be the princess and are having someone counter that, yet aren't voting for them?

Makes no sense

Because only Jackal and JAG could be Count Rugen, per Inigo's scans. I think it highly unlikely JAG as a wolf makes a last second switch from one villager to another, so clearly Jackal is the brutal. That leaves you and only you to be Vizzini. But of course you know that.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #1406
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
It's crap like this that really makes me want to take you down no matter what you are.

To be serious, is that a legitimate argument to vote me at end game, because Danny, who died days ago, was suspicious of me? I mean, you can't base your analysis on what someone else thinks, especially one not in game who can't agree or disagree with you.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #1407
Autumn
Head Coach

Seeing how set CF and Narcizo are on this, I'm just about ready to give up. I don't know how else I can argue it, it seems pretty obvious to me that I'm the real deal, and that Jackal's faking because he knows if no one counters it will be obvious that I'm right. And he knows that if I'm taken out of the equation it's as clear as can be that he and Lathum are the wolves left.

Only after I die I guess will you guys understand how frustrated I am right now. I'm just going to hope that somehow this makes as much sense to JAG and Telle as it does to me, because continuing to argue in the face of such stubbornness is going to drive me crazy.

I'll hope for that 50% chance that all this does is lose us another villager, not two.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #1408
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Because only Jackal and JAG could be Count Rugen, per Inigo's scans. I think it highly unlikely JAG as a wolf makes a last second switch from one villager to another, so clearly Jackal is the brutal.

Or you and Jag are the last wolves trying to set up me and Jackal. All I know is I am voting you or Jackal today, just not sure which one yet.

You said the person to claim a role first should get the benefit of the doubt, and I usually agreee, unless it is end game and a good time for a reveal.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #1409
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
So Narcizo, your goal as Dread Pirate Roberts was to scan for Inigo? I wondered why you would do that to me. I thought at first you were doing so to save the village from losing that scan for the count ability even though it actually PREVENTED me from getting a scan.

My major victory condition was to scan Inigo - what do you want me to do? Ignore the victory conditions and ruin the game concept? I get an "additional" victory for the village winning a-a-a-and an additional minor victory for the minor victory condition you had at the start of the game.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #1410
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Only after I die I guess will you guys understand how frustrated I am right now. I'm just going to hope that somehow this makes as much sense to JAG and Telle as it does to me, because continuing to argue in the face of such stubbornness is going to drive me crazy.

You see you're trying to portray us voting you as some sort of crazy move on our part because, well, why? Because you revealed as Buttercup first? Despite the fact that it was pretty obvious that any savvy wolf was going to reveal as Buttercup to save their skin at this stage? Apart from that the case against you is the same as yesterday, when I voted you. So how come it's so much more embarrassing for me to vote for you today compared to yesterday (when, if I remember correctly, I was possibly voting you because of some shady victory condition I had).
Old 08-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #1411
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Or you and Jag are the last wolves trying to set up me and Jackal. All I know is I am voting you or Jackal today, just not sure which one yet.

Lathum - if you believe Jackal is the wolf then who do you see as his partner? If you're a villager then it must be either Autumn or JAG. If it's JAG then why on earth did he switch his vote from Autumn to mau exactly on deadline yesterday? Why pull that kind of stunt when he knew both players were villagers? If you think Autumn and Jackal are wolves then vote Autumn who we know isn't the brutal.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #1412
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
My major victory condition was to scan Inigo - what do you want me to do? Ignore the victory conditions and ruin the game concept? I get an "additional" victory for the village winning a-a-a-and an additional minor victory for the minor victory condition you had at the start of the game.

not complaining, just asking. Don't begrudge anyone for going for win conditions although I don't think I'd want to screw the village over to do it. Not that I'm saying you did. Maybe if I were in that place I'd think differently. But like I said just trying to figure these rules out and now I finally have.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #1413
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
not complaining, just asking. Don't begrudge anyone for going for win conditions although I don't think I'd want to screw the village over to do it. Not that I'm saying you did. Maybe if I were in that place I'd think differently. But like I said just trying to figure these rules out and now I finally have.

I meant I don't begrudge...
Old 08-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #1414
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Flight delay :P A "hydrualic leak" blech. delayed at least an hour they said, but then they called me to the podium, changed my flights to a totally different plane on a totally different flight. ...and upgraded me to first class.
woot
Old 08-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #1415
Autumn
Head Coach

Because I think it's crazy, Narc. I don't know, I'm done belaboring the point. Maybe when you look at Lathum's posts it will become obvious to you you're barking up the wrong tree. Look back and you'll see he pairs several suspects in each of his posts, but changes them. Yesterday it was me and someone else, then it was that person and jackal within the span of a few hours.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #1416
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

OK I'm getting a sinking feeling that there might be three wolves left; JAG, Autumn and Lathum. I think it's still possible for us to win, although the best we get is a 50:50 shot. But if it's true then we're currently 4:3 and that means that Telle absolutely has to vote Autumn today. She should still protect Jackal (because this is probably me just being paranoid and we don't want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because I'm having another of my paranoia attacks). Then we see what Autumn shows up as tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #1417
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Well that's in my mind narc but I'm not going to really woory about it now.

telle's on now so you can talk to her. because of the buttercup conversion 3 wolves do make sense. I think the game would have ended if there were 4 wolves. or maybe that it would end tonight.

I so hate the brutal rule.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #1418
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So, how's that for crazy then?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #1419
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

crazy
Old 08-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #1420
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

gotta run, later.
I'm turning into an alligator (Jackal that's your queue)
Old 08-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #1421
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
W I think the game would have ended if there were 4 wolves. or maybe that it would end tonight.

Why would it end when we're currently 4:3? We lynch a wolf and we're 4:2. They NK someone we're 3:2. We lynch the non-brutal wolf and we're 3:1 - they NK Buttercup and there's a 50% chance they (and one of the current villager) win, otherwise it's 2:1 and we lynch the brutal.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #1422
Telle
College Starter

There could still be three wolves remaining, as their are 7 players total. Although I'm not sure how the neutral role fits into that.. does he count as a villager when counting up how many wolves vs villagers there are?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #1423
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Telle, any thoughts?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #1424
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
There could still be three wolves remaining, as their are 7 players total. Although I'm not sure how the neutral role fits into that.. does he count as a villager when counting up how many wolves vs villagers there are?

I think the neutral role (Crimson) is counted as a villager. My impression that the role is really a villager with special victory conditions. But you're right we should probably ask Eagle.

Eagle: Does the Dread Pirate Roberts count as a villager for the villager:wolf total?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #1425
Telle
College Starter

I'm inclined to disbelieve Autumn. And the fact that he revealed first thing today and then proceeds to tell us how generally the first to reveal is telling the truth.. well, that just doesn't sit well with me. Feels more like he purposely revealed nice and early just so he could say that.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #1426
Autumn
Head Coach

Old 08-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #1427
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

If you're going to vote Autumn then it doesn't currently matter which side Lathum is on. As long as we three cleared vote as a bloc along with Jackal then we're fine.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #1428
Autumn
Head Coach

I can guarantee Jackal will vote along with you if you vote me.

Really, what do you think a villager buttercup would do this morning, after basically revealing at deadline last night, and having people bouncing around the idea that I was probably Buttercup this mornign? Not reveal and let people try to lynch me today? Or reveal right away so people can get a good vote in and catch a wolf before I possibly die at night?

I'm not sure what you guys think I could have done differently.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #1429
Telle
College Starter

vote Autumn
Old 08-02-2011, 01:59 PM   #1430
Autumn
Head Coach

I leave for class in a half hour and then I won't be back on until 9 or so probably. So basically what I'm saying is good luck village, I hope you roll well.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #1431
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

OK I'm away until tomorrow as well.

Telle, Eagle says he will accept conditionals so check and see if you can change who you protect based on Autumn's allegiance. If it turns out he is a villager then you'll be wanting to protect someone who isn't Lathum or Jackal. I believe that there's still a slim chance we can win if Autumn is telling the truth. But I believe your base protection should be Jackal. If you're not allowed a conditional based on allegiance then just protect him.

If you don't move from Autumn then it doesn't matter what Lathum or JAG says or does. Remember that JAG has already shown that people can move their vote at the last second.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #1432
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Vote Nightfall
Old 08-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #1433
Telle
College Starter

vote nightfall
Old 08-02-2011, 02:40 PM   #1434
The Jackal
Coordinator

Suppose we might as well, though Autumn won't be back until 9 he said, assuming he'd want to vote nightfall anyways.

VOTE NIGHTFALL
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #1435
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote Autumn

He seems much more desperate than Jackal

Vote Nightfall
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #1436
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 1315:

Autumn 6 - JAG (1313), Narcizo (1336), CrimsonFox (1349), The Jackal (1359), Telle (1429), Lathum (1435)
Lathum 1 - Autumn (1387)

Nightfall 4 - Narcizo (1432), Telle (1433), The Jackal (1434), Lathum (1435)
Old 08-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #1437
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Nightfall
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #1438
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 1437:

Autumn 6 - JAG (1313), Narcizo (1336), CrimsonFox (1349), The Jackal (1359), Telle (1429), Lathum (1435)
Lathum 1 - Autumn (1387)

Nightfall 5 - Narcizo (1432), Telle (1433), The Jackal (1434), Lathum (1435), JAG (1437)
Old 08-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #1439
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As we have only 2 who have not voted nightfall and everyone has already voted. Those two cannot change the result of the vote at this point.

Especially since only one of them can actually change his vote which at best makes it 5-2.

I will process the day shortly. May not do night results until after I get home so I have my doc in front of me for that.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #1440
Telle
College Starter

I am SO not good at waiting.. *sighs*
Old 08-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #1441
The Jackal
Coordinator

We're throwing Autumn off the cliffs of insanity, watch how he flies!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #1442
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Everyone is quick to judge today. One steps forward and declares himself to actually be herself and be the Princess. Another steps forward with the same claim. You do not know which to believe (except the fact that this kingdom must have one butt ugly Princess) but soon a concensus is arrived at.

Autumn is not what he appears. String him up.

He struggles violently as you drag him to the gallows. All of you must gather near to pull him to the top and put the noose around his neck. Yet you feel strangely in danger as you do.

He swipes out towards you but you step back. The Jackal grabs the lever and pulls.

Autumn drops and is swinging from the rope. You draw near to inspect him and then you see it. How could you miss that...those... before. The perfect breasts, the smooth skin. He...er... she looks so much different now.

Autumn was the Princess.

Six of you remain.

The Jackal drops to the ground and then springs towards Narcizo. His teeth rip into Narc's neck and soon that rodent has devoured him whole.

JAG quickly pulls out a sword and slashes into CrimsonFox who drops to his knees.

Lathum tries to hit Telle but misses... Inconceivable! he cries out. JAG quickly takes care of Telle with a swift blow.

The Jackal stares at JAG and Lathum.

Lathum calls out... "you moron, we were waiting for you to kill someone"

The Jackal grunts something that sounds oddly enough to be "my bad".

JAG stares at his six fingers and wonders if this makes him the next in line to be the Prince.... but what lousy remaining choices he has for Princess.

The wolves win!!!

Danny wins as the original DPR.

Narcizo wins as the second DPR.

All others, consider yourselves the Bengals.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #1443
The Jackal
Coordinator

Old 08-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #1444
The Jackal
Coordinator

Sorry guys I tried to kill CF last night and Telle blocked it. I'd figured you were gonna stop Telle from using her ability and kill her, but oh well, this worked.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #1445
Telle
College Starter

Well now.. that was not quite the ending I was hoping for.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #1446
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'll be online later to discuss. Hope you enjoyed it. Was very entertaining reading the PM's.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #1447
The Jackal
Coordinator

Was a great game EF! I definitely think it would be fun to run it again with more people.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #1448
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Sorry guys I tried to kill CF last night and Telle blocked it. I'd figured you were gonna stop Telle from using her ability and kill her, but oh well, this worked.

I'm confused. If you guys killed MrBug last night, how did you also try to kill CrimsonFox?
Old 08-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #1449
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I'm confused. If you guys killed MrBug last night, how did you also try to kill CrimsonFox?

I was the Rodent of Unusual Size, couldn't communicate with the other wolves, we had no idea who each other were (though I figured it out through scanning), and I had a one-time kill of my own, and tried to use it last night.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #1450
Telle
College Starter

Ahhh.. that makes sense. I kept going back and forth on whether or not to protect myself or CF, and guess I at least made one right decision in this game