Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-16-2009, 05:12 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2040 Preseason Complete

http://textsports.net/files/fowl/204...0Preseason.zip

Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #2
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Could be a long year in Cinci if we didn't make the right tweaks. Our O was nowhere to be found in preseason.. Gonna go with the rook at QB and hope our D can carry us.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
Groo
Mascot

Going to be another long year in New York also. Really need to find a QB. Bryan Rogers doesn't seem to be able to handle an offense that throws anything but short passes, Timlin is a sack magnet, and Parliman seems to be color blind, as he likes to throw the ball to the other team.

Probably should continue to stick with Rogers, but I think I'm going to give Parliman a shot. If he continues to throw INTs, next season I'll release him and try a new QB.

I hope the QB position doesn't become a rotating door... but I need to find someone who can handle the offense. They don't have to be great, but they have to minimize the turnovers and sacks. Last season, Rogers was sacked 30 times and threw 14 INTs. In 4 preseason games, Timlin was sacked 10 times and threw 1 INT, and Parliman was sacked 3 times and threw 3 INT. Timlin had about twice as many plays as Parliman.
Groo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Gonna be a long season in Anchorage. I've got a lot of shit going on (mostly that i'm packing up and moving) so i keep missing exports. I'm still here for the long haul though.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote