Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #551
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Can you explain that, EF? My WW-fu might be broken or something but I don't see how you jumped to those two.

This is going to get my butt voted for but I would rather not say; at least not at this time.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #552
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Jeff was pretty calm at deadline even though the vote was close. Was it because he knew he had a Lathum double vote on sal?

This is just stream-of-thought stuff.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #553
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I see there was a traitor nailed today, which is great news, though we lost two in the process. I doubt that I will have much time to participate in this game with the deadline as it is.

Voting now to start the conversation rolling and as a place holder. I will check back in and change it if anything comes up that would change my mind about that. I would be surprised if that were to happen though, or totally reading things incorrectly.

At this point it's between jeff and darth in my mind.

vote jeff061

Those are actually the two names that I wanted to look at as well.

Lathum's vote for Saldana rather than for Jeff brings up some questions.

As for DV, no-show for day1 and a drive-by vote on day2 (as I pointed out earlier about him and Danny, though Danny ended up as a villager).

I'll start the ball rolling on the other

vote DV
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #554
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
By the way, I blame you for this Zinto

Hahaha you can. There was no way I was going to start any vote on you and I doubt that is where my vote is going to go, because I can hardly say "he voted for two villagers" since you where in total self-preservation mode.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #555
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
well, looks like my vote will be meaningless so I'll change. I realy want to look closer at the quiet D1 players and would be open to moving to one of them if others feel like that is a good play.

A few people have made mention of me being quiet. The deadline is rough for me. I work 8-5 PST, then go home and play with my son, get him to bed, etc... and can'tr get on until between 10-11 EST. My life is just to hectic to be the vocal player I once was.

I don't want a meaningless vote so

Unvote CF
Vote Saldana

I think his alligence will tell us a alot about tyke and McKerny. It would be really easy for a wolf to cast a late vote that pushes someone further ahead and claim it was to protect against a tie when really it was to protect another wolf.

INteresting, so yes this is what someone was pointing out - Lathum's hoping to get a switch to the unknown players. Is this because he wants us to get away from Jeff? Or because there's some wolves in Mauboy voters? The fact that he followed this with a kill on Danny is curious, one of those quiet players.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #556
J23
College Benchwarmer

I suspect the Danny kill was Seer hunting. Thinking that the lack of participation might have been trying to stay under the radar with an important role.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #557
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Those are actually the two names that I wanted to look at as well.

Lathum's vote for Saldana rather than for Jeff brings up some questions.

As for DV, no-show for day1 and a drive-by vote on day2 (as I pointed out earlier about him and Danny, though Danny ended up as a villager).

I'll start the ball rolling on the other

vote DV

I want to look at DV also but I am going to wait to throw another vote on him till he has a chance to defend himself. I am wondering if he is a wolf if he wanted to spread his vote over different candidates and got stuck there because he couldn't make the deadline.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #558
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I think Tyke at that time was the counter to me, based purely on vote count. Sal had a couple, but pretty much came out of nowhere.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #559
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I'm hesitant to cast votes before tomorrow morning. Just feels to early. Deadline's kind of messing with me.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #560
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

After our little spat today, I feel pretty good about tyketime, especially with the Lathum vote on him. For now I've made up my mind, which may change tomorrow.

I like my thought before that one of the first four saldana voters is a wolf.
One of them was also:
The first person to vote for mauboy day AND the first person to jump on the tyketime train to vote against me today.

VOTE bhlloy

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #561
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

that's "mauboy day 1"
Old 03-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #562
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
I'm hesitant to cast votes before tomorrow morning. Just feels to early. Deadline's kind of messing with me.

I think we should try to get as much discussion as we can today, since a few people are having trouble with the deadline.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #563
J23
College Benchwarmer

It was 4-3-3 with Tyke in the lead, but Tyke hadn't voted yet, and your vote was on Tyke at the time, meaning that it was easier to get the run going on Saldana than on Tyke.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:00 PM   #564
mckerney
Coordinator

Nice to get the kill on Lathum, but overall not a great day. Probably one that doesn't have me looking too good either with the wrong choice to switch from jeff061.

At least we got something today though, hopefully we can get a lead of some kind off what he'd said so far. Will have to look it over, wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't much though.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #565
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I think we should try to get as much discussion as we can today, since a few people are having trouble with the deadline.

Fair enough, I'll try to peak in tonight.

Old 03-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #566
J23
College Benchwarmer

the above was in response to this post by Jeff:

Quote:
I think Tyke at that time was the counter to me, based purely on vote count. Sal had a couple, but pretty much came out of nowhere.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #567
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
At this point it's between jeff and darth in my mind.

vote jeff061

Eagle can you explain your two early votes on sal the first two days. I thought I might have an idea of what they were about which is why I didn't want to question you yesterday but, apparently, I was wrong.

And how exactly is it jeff or Darth?
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #568
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
INteresting, so yes this is what someone was pointing out - Lathum's hoping to get a switch to the unknown players. Is this because he wants us to get away from Jeff? Or because there's some wolves in Mauboy voters? The fact that he followed this with a kill on Danny is curious, one of those quiet players.

Also someone who missed the first day vote. It looked like Lathum was preparing the way for a vote on the first day non-voters today. Makes taking out Danny odd, unless none of the non-voters are wolves and Lathum wanted to narrow the field to make it easier to concentrate on one of them.

Standard disclaimer that Lathum is good enough a wolf to cover his tracks, although, really, he was under no scrutiny at all. Apart from from one person, apparently.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #569
Autumn
Head Coach

I suppose the other thing about Danny is that his vote was left on Tyketime, so killing a Tyke voter leaves us more in the dark about Jeff/Saldana voters. That makes me feel better about Darth, as the wolves wouldn't have wanted to leave him on an island there.

A vote history will be useful, as I'm not sure what the vote was at when Lathum moved.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #570
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, if no one has time to do it today, I'll put it together tonight or tomorrow morning. Trying to do it on an iPhone is just too painful.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #571
Danny
Head Coach

Good luck village. Don't think ill be playing in more 12PM deadline games
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #572
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Upon reflection, the Luca kill had a great outcome for us, but it was rather risky since there could be two wolf roles that would have taken him out even if he was sure or had a good feeling Lathum was a wolf.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #573
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Day One

EF votes Saldana 120 (1)
Narcizo votes Mckerney 122 (1)
J23 votes Chief Rum 132 (1)
JAG votes Mckerney 148 (2)
Lathum votes tyketime 153 (1)
Autumn votes tyketime 160 (2)
bhlloy votes mauboy1 161 (1)
jeff061 votes mauboy1 170 (2)
mauboy1 votes tyketime 176 (3)
mckerney votes tyketime 178 (4)
narcizo unvotes mckerney (1)
narcizo votes mauboy1 (3)
autumn unvotes tyketime 184 (3)
autumn votes mckerney 185 (2)
tyketime votes mauboy 193 (4)
mckerney unvotes tyketime 194 (2)
mckerney votes mauboy 194 (5)
chief votes tyketime (3)
J23 unvotes chief rum (0)
J23 votes tyketime (4)
saldana votes mauboy (6)
martind votes mckerney (3)
zinto votes mauboy (7)

Day Two

Zinto votes Jeff (242) 1
CrimsonFox votes Tyke (289) 1
Tyke votes CrimsonFox (290) 1
Eaglefan voted Saldana (294) 1
Darth Vilus voted Tyke (295) 2
Narcizo voted Sal (298) 2
Danny voted Tyke (315) 3
Jackal voted Jeff (316) 2
Bhlloy voted CrimsonFox (317) 2
McKerney voted Jeff (322) 3
Autumn voted CrimsonFox (336) 3
Jeff voted Tyke (338) 4
JAG voted CrimsonFox (341) 4
Lathum voted CrimsonFox (347) 5
Tyke unvoted CrimsonFox (354) 4
CrimsonFox unvoted tyke (381) 3
Saldana voted tyke (384) 4
JAG unvoted CrimsonFox (391) 3
Bhlloy unvoted CrimsonFox (400) 2
Bhlloy voted Saldana (400) 3
J23 voted Jeff (427) 4
Lathum unvotes CrimsonFox (444) 1
Lathum votes Saldana (444) 4
Jeff unvotes Tyke (453) 3
Jeff votes Sal (453) 5
CrimsonFox votes Jeff (462) 5
MartinD votes Jeff (463) 6
Tyke votes Sal (479) 6
McKerney unvotes jeff (482) 5
McKerney votes Sal (482) 7
JAG votes Jeff (495) 6
Autumn unvotes CrimsonFox (501) 0
Autumn votes saldana (501) 8
Old 03-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #574
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Tried to post this one and my connection died.

Don't have time for an analysis tonight I'll put something together during your guy's night. Just quickly day one looks positive for tyke while I have a fair amount of faith for CrimsonFox after day two. Nothing like clearing either of them but I think it means we want to look elsewhere today.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #575
Autumn
Head Coach

Thanks, Narcizo, that's great.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #576
Autumn
Head Coach

Don't know how I missed the fact that, if I'm reading this right, when Lathum voted he made it 4-4-4. And then later complained about JAG making it 7-6. lol
Old 03-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #577
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
After our little spat today, I feel pretty good about tyketime, especially with the Lathum vote on him. For now I've made up my mind, which may change tomorrow.

I like my thought before that one of the first four saldana voters is a wolf.
One of them was also:
The first person to vote for mauboy day AND the first person to jump on the tyketime train to vote against me today.

VOTE bhlloy

If you are a villager, why would I jump off you to go onto Saldana?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #578
Autumn
Head Coach

So did Lathum have a double vote, I guess someone said? So he was really making it 5-4-4
Old 03-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #579
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, Jeff certainly seems the primary suspect after looking at the votes. He and Lathum manage to swing the vote to Saldana, especially if Lathum had a double vote. Nothing ironclad enough to make him our only candidate, but he certainly should be in the running.

Also on my radar is Mckerney. I didn't really like the way he used my logic to validate his move to Saldana. That's the kind of things wolves do to keep the blame from sticking to them. I think there was someone else who did that too, I'll have to read back.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #580
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
So did Lathum have a double vote, I guess someone said? So he was really making it 5-4-4

Yes, Sonny's vote counted as double no matter who it was on.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #581
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, Jeff certainly seems the primary suspect after looking at the votes. He and Lathum manage to swing the vote to Saldana, especially if Lathum had a double vote. Nothing ironclad enough to make him our only candidate, but he certainly should be in the running.

Also on my radar is Mckerney. I didn't really like the way he used my logic to validate his move to Saldana. That's the kind of things wolves do to keep the blame from sticking to them. I think there was someone else who did that too, I'll have to read back.

As I stated earlier, I know that with the outcome of the vote my switch it going to put some heat on me. We could certainly do worse than lynching me, though it'd still end up with another dead villager.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #582
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

One thing in mckerney's favor is that with the vote 2-1-1 mckerney over two known villagers D1, Lathum introduced a fourth candidate instead of voting one of the others up to two. Now admittedly he couldn't vote sal to two without raising suspicion, but CR wouldn't have been too surprising for him.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #583
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post

This is a good point. THanks for addressing it. A possibility is that I no longer mattered at that point. Two people had just unvoted me (a reverse run...a walk, if you will) and it seemed that others might. I only had 3 people on me including you. (although Lathum was one of them). But since saldana is a villager too, one villager is good as another.

You wouldn't vote for jeff if both of you were wolves at that point. But if jeff is a villager, it does you no harm to move to saldana.

So any situation, the jump to villager sal is possible. but this was just based on the votes I saw. Now that Narcizo has posted the whole voting patterns I may see something else.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #584
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Eagle can you explain your two early votes on sal the first two days. I thought I might have an idea of what they were about which is why I didn't want to question you yesterday but, apparently, I was wrong.

And how exactly is it jeff or Darth?

The day one sal vote was just that, a day one vote. The deadline in this game is not one that I will ever likely be on much for (a quick check in at best) so my votes will almost always be made early (so that I at least get one in). I'll change if anything strikes me as odd, or in light of a reveal that seems legit.

The day two vote was made on misreading his day one vote. I thought his vote description sounded odd for that time of the "day" as it was nearing the deadline. It's one thing to vote someone for "revenge" early in the day but when it is crunch time it just seemed odd to use that reason for the vote. Seemed as if he was setting himself up for an excuse when mau came back good.

I am getting a wolf vibe from darth and the jeff reason is something that I saw earlier in the game that someone said which got me thinking and now combined with today's vote and Lathum being a wolf. That pushes jeff past darth at the moment; at least in my eyes.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #585
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

At that point it seemed like there could be momentum off CF as I gad unvoted him. If you are a wolf, you knew Lathum was going to switch and you could be assured of more votes ending up on sal than CF, which would be significant if Jeff is a wolf. If Jeff is a villager, then obviously it doesn't look bad or good.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #586
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Just got home and am reading the past couple hours of posts. Unfortunately, I need to eat and head over to the rinks for the tournament games tonight - so I don't have much time now. I will be on later and will post my thoughts then.
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #587
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

So are we assuming 5 wolves with Lathum being a generic wolf and the other 4 named ones still in play? Or do we think 6? Or do we think 4 with one of the named wolves not being used?
Old 03-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #588
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Lathum was revealed as Sonny, so not generic but neutral. I would guess five wolves myself.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #589
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Maybe even four since Sonny was a pretty powerful role for a wolf.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:10 PM   #590
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I meant generic in that he was not one of the four that were guaranteed to be wolves.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #591
bhlloy
Coordinator

Well, it's pretty clear to me where I think I'm going with today's vote. Other than myself, this guy is the only remaining loose end from the first day's voting. I don't really see any reason not to do this today.

Vote Jeff
Old 03-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #592
Zinto
College Starter

I am going to assume that there where 5 wolves now 4. 6 seems like too many with the wolves having an extra vote with Sonny.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #593
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Well, it's pretty clear to me where I think I'm going with today's vote. Other than myself, this guy is the only remaining loose end from the first day's voting. I don't really see any reason not to do this today.

Vote Jeff

I would say even on Mau that you two are definitely not the only two loose ends. Narcizo and myself voted him also with no definite reason. (I did so to prevent a tie and I do not remember why he voted on Mau) Also McKerney and Tyke voting in self defense which should not just clear them in the day one vote. I don't disagree that Jeff is someone to look at but I am not sure I agree with the premise you are voting on.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #594
bhlloy
Coordinator

Fair points. Lets say biggest loose end instead of only loose end then. Given the day 2 voting as well, I think we learn the most from that outcome. Depending on whether Jeff is wolf or villager, there are people that look worse either way.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #595
J23
College Benchwarmer

I think it's too early in the game to have any kind of obvious vote without a seer reveal. All it does is gives us a day of no voting history without the assurance that we have a wolf.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #596
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I think it's too early in the game to have any kind of obvious vote without a seer reveal. All it does is gives us a day of no voting history without the assurance that we have a wolf.

I agree we can not have a run away vote this early with now way to know if Jeff is a villager or not other then educated guesses. It plays right into the wolves hand which is why, even though I believe that a lynch of Jeff will give us some good info to go on later, I am going to hold onto my vote till tomorrow when more people will be active for discussion.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #597
bhlloy
Coordinator

I think we have some really good voting history through 2 days. Compare this to the last game where we had 3 or 4 runaway votes at the beginning and it really hurt us later on.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #598
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Alright guys, I'll adress whatever questions you have. The reason I've been so quiet is because the deadline absoloutely blows for me. I like to be an active player, it makes the game more fun for me. Whether I'm a vanilla, wolf, seer, duke etc. I always like to be active. The only way i'm quiet or miss deadlines is because of outside circumstances (mostly work and school). Even if it was my day off (like today, that's why i'm talking) id still miss deadline because I get out of school at 11am which is the exact same time as deadline. I don't have a phone with internet so the only time i can log on is when i'm at home. So that's why I'm especially quitet this time.

Now for Tyke

I already explained why i voted you, you were in contention for the lynch day 1 and then when that was over you tried to shift attention to the people weren't around and missed deadline. A very strange deadline that we're not used to by the way. You said that it was to get them to be more active but that just sounded like a throw away reason to me. Then when we did start showing up you were giving us heat for the way that we started playing (mostly for voting you). This just seems really inconsistent to me to be honest. You're miffed at peoople not playing and then attack them when they do. I still think there's a really strong chance that you're a wolf, the only things that you have going for you IMO is that you voted lathum and are pretty active in accusing people, i doubt a wolf would do that so early on.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #599
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Oh and good job to Luca by the way, awesome job nailing Lathum. I didn't really get any wolf vibe from him.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 03-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #600
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I think someone else had a question or concern as well but I don't remember who that was. I'll get my vote in later but I'll be missing deadline tomorrow as well. Actually i'll be out almost the whole d, Work AND school, ugh.

thur might be ok though. if i'm alive that is

―Darth Plagueis the Wise