Dola for bold

UNVOTE SNDVLS

VOTE GRAMMATICUS
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:37 PM   #1702
Swaggs
Coordinator

This is going like I hoped it wouldn't.

We now have three players with votes. Perfect for splitting things up and then coming in at the last minute and swinging the vote to preserve the wolf on the line.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #1703
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

ok im goina vote now.

Tangle is too low key. now he could ba another Farrah and be a villager, or be like Greyroofoo and a wolf. but forget that, i havnt guessed right yet. but how Swaggs isnt getting more attention is beyond me, so

Vote Swaggs

besides he doesnt like me, and the feelings mutual
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:49 PM   #1704
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs

We now have three players with votes. Perfect for splitting things up and then coming in at the last minute and swinging the vote to preserve the wolf on the line.

Actually, I show the voting to be:

3 - SnDvls - Swaggs, ChiefRum, SnDvls
1 - molson - Grammaticus
1 - Grammaticus - molson
1 - Swaggs - bulletsponge

not voted: Dodgerchick, tanglewood, Daddytorgo, Barkeep

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:53 PM   #1705
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Actually, I show the voting to be:

1 - molson - Grammaticus
1 - Grammaticus - molson

not voted: Dodgerchick, tanglewood, Daddytorgo, Barkeep

aww crap, i forgot about Barkeep! ahh well, ill stick with Swaggs for now
Old 08-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #1706
molson
General Manager

Quote:

Interesting that Sndvls, who you're voting for (Last minute vote swinging), has never been accused of the strategy you describe, while Gram has.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:24 PM   #1707
molson
General Manager

I'm a mess without editing - I meant that last minute vote swinging is the strategy you've described, I didn't mean to imply you're doing it here - parenthetical's in the wrong place.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #1708
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
How many times have you changed your votes?
If you really want to know

Number of days people have switched votes:

3 Molson on day one, two and three
3 Grammaticus on day one, five and six
3 DodgerChick on day three, five and six
2 SnDvls on day one and six
2 DaddyTorgo on day two and three
1 Tanglewood on day one
1 Bulletsponge on day three
0 Barkeep/Schmidty
0 Swaggs
0 Chief Rum
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:18 PM   #1709
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus

1 Tanglewood on day one
0 Barkeep/Schmidty
0 Swaggs
0 Chief Rum

wow, isnt a wolf trait to change votes late to ensure victory? is SnDvls setting us up by keeping it close then at the last second changing his vote to a tie or to give someone else the lead
Old 08-21-2006, 02:20 PM   #1710
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

1 Tanglewood on day one
0 Barkeep/Schmidty
0 Swaggs
0 Chief Rum
Actually, Molson has also changed votes on day six. So, the corrected totals are:

4 Molson on day one, two, three and six
1 Tanglewood on day one
0 Barkeep/Schmidty
0 Swaggs
0 Chief Rum
Old 08-21-2006, 02:24 PM   #1711
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

hmm either molson is wishy-washy, or hes a flee bitten varmit
Old 08-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #1712
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Sorry I haven't been more active over the weekend guys, I've been busy with a few things as the new university year is throttling ever closer. Anyway..

Vote Grammaticus

I thought he was acting a bit fishy on the first few days, but after he caught flak for it he seemed to pull back slightly and let others take the lead. Adding those intial suspicions with his late vote switch last night I think he is the most suspect candidate we have avaliable at the moment.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:34 PM   #1713
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I really think Molson is our best bet. Molson is the closest thing to being on everyone's suspicious list. I'm concerned over his vote yesterday. He spoke about how suspicious he was of Sndvls, then once somebody else brought up Farrah as a suspect, he laid a vote on her. Prior he did not express much of a suspicion in her. Does not add up.

For the day 5 vote, I think he left his vote on Farrah because SnDvls vote was already on him in the tie situation. Meaning SnDvl could not move his vote onto Molson for a plus one, but Molson could move his vote off Farrah onto SnDvl causing a plus one shift and breaking a tie between himself and SnDvl. Next scenario, what if BK voted Molson. Well, Tanglewood was comfortable leaving his vote on Molson to create a three way tie, because Barkeep said he would likely vote for SnDvl and then again if BK voted Molson instead, Molson could just move off Farrah and onto SnDvls and of course Tangle could always move off Mason if need be to save him as a security blanket, giving them a 2 vote buffer to save Molson if needed.

I see a level of trust for the following:

Barkeep/Schmidty - from the original COT. Everyone has been good so far, Barkeep and myself are left.
BulletSponge/DodgersChick - Neither feels like a wolf and feels right from a new player perspective. If they were wolves, I think they would be quite. If one is a wolf, there is no evidence and they would be the least experienced. i.e. game savvy.

Behavior Level of Trust
Swaggs - Analysis seems to be well thought out, questions Molsons vote on Farrah out of the blue, asking why he switched from SnDvls on a "gut" instinct. Points out how bad it was on the day 5 vote, because we were all over the place. He ended up being correct, because Farrah ended up getting lynched instead of SnDvls or Molson.
SnDvl - Moved to support Blade. Several confirmed good guys seemed to think he was okay. Anxiety has Path and SnDvls on his slightly trusted list for not going after Blade and it looks like that was a good call.

Finger Of Suspicion
Molson - as stated - everyone has been suspicious of him. Pushes to out Masons = bad for villager, pushes to paint the COT as a bad thing and it looks like the COT was on target. Then makes a post today saying everyone is suspicious again spreading general uncertainty and supporting multiple theory's in order to keep people divided. SnDvls theory of Barkeep, SnDvl, Torgo, Swaggs and me having Molson listed as a baddie greatly decreasing his likelihood of being a Mason a good reason to look at him. Molson votes the same as Tanglewood on days 1, 2, 3 and 4. Then they don't vote together on day 5 after I post the fact they have voted in unison every day. To top that off the wolves take a pass on killing them as potential Masons voting together. Why, because one or both are wolves and not Masons voting together.

Tanglewood - Seems to be linked to Molson in early vote play, Path thought both Molson and Tangle suspicious. Tangle tried to discredit theories of Blade, Path and Anxiety by saying they were just normal people with nothing to go on. Tangle generally supported any theory that did not point the Finger of suspicion at himself, generally keeping multiple theories going to keep the confusion level up.
Chief Rum - Avoiding voting day one, says he did not have any analysis but came out strong at Blade

Not sure how to lean regarding DaddyTorgo

Barkeep, Swaggs and SnDvl, I am curious to know what you think of this.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:37 PM   #1714
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Sorry I haven't been more active over the weekend guys, I've been busy with a few things as the new university year is throttling ever closer. Anyway..

Vote Grammaticus

I thought he was acting a bit fishy on the first few days, but after he caught flak for it he seemed to pull back slightly and let others take the lead. Adding those intial suspicions with his late vote switch last night I think he is the most suspect candidate we have avaliable at the moment.
Is that the best analysis you have? Acting fishy without explaining the fishy behavior? What is it that makes you think I'm a wolf?
Old 08-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #1715
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson
This is probably risky from a self-preservation standpoint to take a vote away from the leader, but I really think SNDVLS is the wrong direction.

Gram's voting has been been pretty blatantly suspicious. And I can see him taking away a vote from a villager leading the vote standings as a way to clean that up the voting record a bit. He might figure he'll look better if Sndvls is lynched a villager.

UNVOTE SNDVLS

VOTE GRAMMATICUS
Can you point out the suspicious behavior?
Old 08-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #1716
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i'm innocent Gram. Just a humble villager tending to my cofee bar in the village. But based on your excellent analysis of the situation in that post right there

VOTE MOLSON

with the caveat that i should be on around lynch-time and if movement is needed to avoid wolf-ish fixing of the vote I will be available to switch the vote (preferably to tangle, but to whoever if the wolves try to save molson)
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #1717
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

goddamm i misspelled coffee. that's what i get for not having enough yet today.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:48 PM   #1718
st.cronin
General Manager

2 - molson - Grammaticus, DaddyTorgo
2 - Grammaticus - molson, tanglewood

not voted:
Dodgerchick
Barkeep

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #1719
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I really think Molson is our best bet. Molson is the closest thing to being on everyone's suspicious list. I'm concerned over his vote yesterday. He spoke about how suspicious he was of Sndvls, then once somebody else brought up Farrah as a suspect, he laid a vote on her. Prior he did not express much of a suspicion in her. Does not add up.

For the day 5 vote, I think he left his vote on Farrah because SnDvls vote was already on him in the tie situation. Meaning SnDvl could not move his vote onto Molson for a plus one, but Molson could move his vote off Farrah onto SnDvl causing a plus one shift and breaking a tie between himself and SnDvl. Next scenario, what if BK voted Molson. Well, Tanglewood was comfortable leaving his vote on Molson to create a three way tie, because Barkeep said he would likely vote for SnDvl and then again if BK voted Molson instead, Molson could just move off Farrah and onto SnDvls and of course Tangle could always move off Mason if need be to save him as a security blanket, giving them a 2 vote buffer to save Molson if needed.

I see a level of trust for the following:

Barkeep/Schmidty - from the original COT. Everyone has been good so far, Barkeep and myself are left.
BulletSponge/DodgersChick - Neither feels like a wolf and feels right from a new player perspective. If they were wolves, I think they would be quite. If one is a wolf, there is no evidence and they would be the least experienced. i.e. game savvy.

Behavior Level of Trust
Swaggs - Analysis seems to be well thought out, questions Molsons vote on Farrah out of the blue, asking why he switched from SnDvls on a "gut" instinct. Points out how bad it was on the day 5 vote, because we were all over the place. He ended up being correct, because Farrah ended up getting lynched instead of SnDvls or Molson.
SnDvl - Moved to support Blade. Several confirmed good guys seemed to think he was okay. Anxiety has Path and SnDvls on his slightly trusted list for not going after Blade and it looks like that was a good call.

Finger Of Suspicion
Molson - as stated - everyone has been suspicious of him. Pushes to out Masons = bad for villager, pushes to paint the COT as a bad thing and it looks like the COT was on target. Then makes a post today saying everyone is suspicious again spreading general uncertainty and supporting multiple theory's in order to keep people divided. SnDvls theory of Barkeep, SnDvl, Torgo, Swaggs and me having Molson listed as a baddie greatly decreasing his likelihood of being a Mason a good reason to look at him. Molson votes the same as Tanglewood on days 1, 2, 3 and 4. Then they don't vote together on day 5 after I post the fact they have voted in unison every day. To top that off the wolves take a pass on killing them as potential Masons voting together. Why, because one or both are wolves and not Masons voting together.

Tanglewood - Seems to be linked to Molson in early vote play, Path thought both Molson and Tangle suspicious. Tangle tried to discredit theories of Blade, Path and Anxiety by saying they were just normal people with nothing to go on. Tangle generally supported any theory that did not point the Finger of suspicion at himself, generally keeping multiple theories going to keep the confusion level up.
Chief Rum - Avoiding voting day one, says he did not have any analysis but came out strong at Blade

Not sure how to lean regarding DaddyTorgo

Barkeep, Swaggs and SnDvl, I am curious to know what you think of this.
For a visual, here is the lay of the land on the day FIVE vote at the 3 way tie:

Molson – SnDvl, Swaggs, Tanglewood
Farrah – Molson, DogerC, Bullet
SnDvl - CR, DaddyT, Gramm

That leaves a three way tie. Tangle cast the last vote making it a three way. This gives Molson the best chance of survival. Just prior to Tanglewood placing his vote. Barkeep had said he would likely vote for SnDvl. Tangle is hoping he follows through. As you can see SnDvl can do nothing to affect things in that move.

Also, if Barkeep goes with Molson anyway, then Molson can move off Farrah and onto SnDvle re-tie, then Tangle can move off Molson for the save.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #1720
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
For a visual, here is the lay of the land on the day FIVE vote at the 3 way tie:

Molson – SnDvl, Swaggs, Tanglewood
Farrah – Molson, DogerC, Bullet
SnDvl - CR, DaddyT, Gramm

That leaves a three way tie. Tangle cast the last vote making it a three way. This gives Molson the best chance of survival. Just prior to Tanglewood placing his vote. Barkeep had said he would likely vote for SnDvl. Tangle is hoping he follows through. As you can see SnDvl can do nothing to affect things in that move.

Also, if Barkeep goes with Molson anyway, then Molson can move off Farrah and onto SnDvle re-tie, then Tangle can move off Molson for the save.

i'm slightly confused there Gram. What conclusion are you drawing from that? That Molson is evil and Tangle likely so? If so, I agree.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:06 PM   #1721
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
i'm slightly confused there Gram. What conclusion are you drawing from that? That Molson is evil and Tangle likely so? If so, I agree.
Yes, in the above post I'm pointing out why I feel they are bad. Then showing in the day 5 vote why Molson and Tangle voted the way they did when the heat was likely going to be on molson.

It also shows why Molson wants a tie so late in the game. He wants to be able to keep within movement of his bloc to save him.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #1722
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Yes, in the above post I'm pointing out why I feel they are bad. Then showing in the day 5 vote why Molson and Tangle voted the way they did when the heat was likely going to be on molson.

It also shows why Molson wants a tie so late in the game. He wants to be able to keep within movement of his bloc to save him.
Dola,

post 1713 explains lots of reasons for suspicion.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #1723
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

aaaah. hey...who is there to PM for general WW advice again? I've got an idea that might help...
Old 08-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #1724
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dola,

post 1713 explains lots of reasons for suspicion.

yep. i read that post. excellent reasons for suspiscion. i'm especially enjoying seeing how things are worded, and what types of like...evidence people look for. that will be invaluable to me in future WW games.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #1725
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
aaaah. hey...who is there to PM for general WW advice again? I've got an idea that might help...

you could go ahead and pm me if you'd like.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #1726
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Hoops is probably the best bet for general WW advice as he doesnt have any ties to this game currently.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #1727
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Hoopsguy is a good one to help you out. Saldana offerred also.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #1728
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Okay, I didn't really want to do this today, but it seems like I'm going to have to. Time for a role reveal everybody!

I am a seer. Or a seer of sorts anyway. I can view people every night to see if they are good or evil. However, I do not get a view every night due to I'm guessing some kind of odds that St. Cronin rolls a die against or something every night. Also, as I can only see good or bad, I cannot tell whether someone is a mason or a normal villager, as I cannot tell if a bad player is a wolf, dracula or Dr. Reimann. So after that prelude, the essential news. Grammaticus is a badguy.

My views have gone:

Night One: Lathum - Blocked, no view (picked a random vet player)
Night Two: Schmidty/Barkeep - Good guy (conversation at the time re: COT, his PM post etc. wanted to confirm)
Night Three: Fouts - Good guy (was the other guy involved in the lynch vote between Lathum and Blade, of course he died that night so fat lot of use it was)
Night Four: Chief Rum - Blocked, no view (Blade's main suspect, in hindsight after it was revealed Blade was good I agreed with some of his points)
Night Five: Grammaticus - BAD GUY (late vote switch to condemn villager raised eyebrows)

I had hoped that Gramm's suspicious activity on it's own would lead to a lynch so I wouldn't have to reveal, but as the vote is currently split between three I feel I have to come out so we can nail him and at least have a chance at a win. I have a real fear that if we kill a villager today we have lost, and if not we will b e in a very precarious situation tomorrow. Of course, I can only see Good/Bad (I have specifically pressed St. Cronin on this, I cannot differentiate between a wolf, Dracula or the Dr.), so it may well be that Gramm is Dr. Reimann and we kill off a human anyway, but with this evidence, I don't think we can take a chance on not lynching him today.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to fire away. The bottom line is we must lynch Gramm today.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #1729
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Hoops is probably the best bet for general WW advice as he doesnt have any ties to this game currently.
That is probably good advice.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:18 PM   #1730
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

so that would be a hidden role tanglewood? interesting.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:18 PM   #1731
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

SnDvls voted for himself?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:19 PM   #1732
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Okay, I didn't really want to do this today, but it seems like I'm going to have to. Time for a role reveal everybody!

I am a seer. Or a seer of sorts anyway. I can view people every night to see if they are good or evil. However, I do not get a view every night due to I'm guessing some kind of odds that St. Cronin rolls a die against or something every night. Also, as I can only see good or bad, I cannot tell whether someone is a mason or a normal villager, as I cannot tell if a bad player is a wolf, dracula or Dr. Reimann. So after that prelude, the essential news. Grammaticus is a badguy.

My views have gone:

Night Two: Schmidty/Barkeep - Good guy (conversation at the time re: COT, his PM post etc. wanted to confirm)
Night Three: Fouts - Good guy (was the other guy involved in the lynch vote between Lathum and Blade, of course he died that night so fat lot of use it was)
Night Four: Chief Rum - Blocked, no view (Blade's main suspect, in hindsight after it was revealed Blade was good I agreed with some of his points)
Night Five: Grammaticus - BAD GUY (late vote switch to condemn villager raised eyebrows)

I had hoped that Gramm's suspicious activity on it's own would lead to a lynch so I wouldn't have to reveal, but as the vote is currently split between three I feel I have to come out so we can nail him and at least have a chance at a win. I have a real fear that if we kill a villager today we have lost, and if not we will b e in a very precarious situation tomorrow. Of course, I can only see Good/Bad (I have specifically pressed St. Cronin on this, I cannot differentiate between a wolf, Dracula or the Dr.), so it may well be that Gramm is Dr. Reimann and we kill off a human anyway, but with this evidence, I don't think we can take a chance on not lynching him today.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to fire away. The bottom line is we must lynch Gramm today.

i've got a question...how many words in your PM? (jk)
Old 08-21-2006, 04:22 PM   #1733
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

My views have gone:

Fake role reveal, huh? Now I know for a FACT that you are bad. Now the question is, are you Dr. Reiman or are you the Wolf. Molson followed you on day 2, 3, and 4. You followed him on day 1 and 6. Not sure and it may make a difference. Your role reveal may be a ploy to obviously lynch me but also move the lynch to you versus Molson if it the fake reveal is rejected.

Then, why the good reveal on Barkeep? Is he really good or are you setting us up to lynch him when you are uncovered as a liar either by getting lynched or a lynch which revleals my true role in the game?????
Old 08-21-2006, 04:23 PM   #1734
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
i've got a question...how many words in your PM? (jk)
I'd say a few more words after the first four
Old 08-21-2006, 04:23 PM   #1735
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Fake role reveal, huh? Now I know for a FACT that you are bad. Now the question is, are you Dr. Reiman or are you the Wolf. Molson followed you on day 2, 3, and 4. You followed him on day 1 and 6. Not sure and it may make a difference. Your role reveal may be a ploy to obviously lynch me but also move the lynch to you versus Molson if it the fake reveal is rejected.

Then, why the good reveal on Barkeep? Is he really good or are you setting us up to lynch him when you are uncovered as a liar either by getting lynched or a lynch which revleals my true role in the game?????

OW. my goddamm head!
Old 08-21-2006, 04:24 PM   #1736
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
SnDvls voted for himself?
Yes and he can move it off and put it on Molson or Tangle. Just which one makes the most sense?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #1737
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Damn. I was all set to vote for molson after reading through everything when I get to the role reveal. I have decided that despite my disapproval of his tactics I will NOT be voting for SnDvls today. Which means I will vote for either molson or, now, Grammaticus.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #1738
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

with all that to think about and the possibility of a late-vote being key

UNVOTE MOLSON
Old 08-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #1739
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Well Barkeep, now that you are here, what do you think?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #1740
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
OW. my goddamm head!

*sigh*

Just when I thought I knew who to vote for... my head hurts too
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #1741
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Well I have no clue if Molson is bad or not, but if I were to guess I'd say bad. I did vote for him yesterday after all. I didn't notice that he had been voting the same way as me until you pointed it out yesterday (I think) and that was certainly an intruiging oddity. Many times wolves have latched onto good players before and followed them in order to try and gain their trust, and I've never seen a pair of wolves stupid enough to sync their votes together for the first 5 days.

Of course, it all counts for naught as far as I'm concerned today, as you are bad and I'm determined that you will go down today.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:31 PM   #1742
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

dola

I mean good as in villager, not good as in skilled, just incase anyone thinks I'm overrating my very mediocre WW talent.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:32 PM   #1743
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Well Barkeep, now that you are here, what do you think?
I'm not honestly sure. I really was ready to vote for molson until this role reveal. I know I'm good. Tangle is saying as much. I don't like that all the other people, except for Grammaticus, are dead. However, as we are in the end game, and should have some numerical safety in that a wrong move today does not end the game (7-3, becomes 5-3) I think we should trust him. If he's lying then we vote Tangle and tomorrow and have a 4-2 game. Still pretty good odds for the good guys.

Vote Grammaticus
Old 08-21-2006, 04:33 PM   #1744
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

ok here's a thought

tangle had to know this would cast suspiscion on himself. as a wolf, would he have risked that suspiscion and the risk of a backlash-vote by those who believed it was fake knowing that we were leaning towards molson anyways?

if he is indeed the seer than he only wins as a villager. so if tangle is actually a seer and is the villager he only benefits by telling us the truth.

if he is actually a wolf/reiman then yes he benefits by telling us a lie to try to put us onto a false path...BUT he has to balance that with the knowledge that we may "turn" on him and lynch him, resulting in his death...AND the fact that he either knows molson is guilty and is trying to throw suspiscion off of him...OR knows that Gram is good and if we believe in his seer role than we lose the game.

just laying that all out there...
Old 08-21-2006, 04:35 PM   #1745
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Make sure you follow through on that PM as you can get some general advice on "role reveals", That should be helpful in determining if you should believe this one or not.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:36 PM   #1746
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Make sure you follow through on that PM as you can get some general advice on "role reveals", That should be helpful in determining if you should believe this one or not.

i followed through
Old 08-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #1747
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Daddy: Tangle's reveal is meant to save EITHER sndvls or molson, if tangle is indeed bad. I don't think we can rule out either possibility.

Now something I hadn't thought of, until just now, is that Tangle is Reminen. So if we lynch Gramatticus, 6-3, they kill a good guy, 5-3, we lynch Tangle, it becomes 4-3. They do a night kill it becomes 3-3. Suddenly they have won.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:39 PM   #1748
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Daddy: Tangle's reveal is meant to save EITHER sndvls or molson, if tangle is indeed bad. I don't think we can rule out either possibility.

Now something I hadn't thought of, until just now, is that Tangle is Reminen. So if we lynch Gramatticus, 6-3, they kill a good guy, 5-3, we lynch Tangle, it becomes 4-3. They do a night kill it becomes 3-3. Suddenly they have won.

now that would be fucking devious and a great way for reiman to utilize his "i am evil and win with the evil but count as a human" dichotomy.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #1749
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
if he is actually a wolf/reiman then yes he benefits by telling us a lie to try to put us onto a false path...BUT he has to balance that with the knowledge that we may "turn" on him and lynch him, resulting in his death...AND the fact that he either knows molson is guilty and is trying to throw suspiscion off of him...OR knows that Gram is good and if we believe in his seer role than we lose the game.

just laying that all out there...

I totally agree with the bolded part. I think his role reveal is a plot to get us off of the molson trail. I think he's banking that some people vote for molson and maybe 1 towards him, but that the majority of the votes go towards Gramm.

I see it as a last minute tactic to save molson.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:47 PM   #1750
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
I totally agree with the bolded part. I think his role reveal is a plot to get us off of the molson trail. I think he's banking that some people vote for molson and maybe 1 towards him, but that the majority of the votes go towards Gramm.

I see it as a last minute tactic to save molson.
I tend to think Molson is the wolf and Tangle is Dr. Raimen. Tangle's role reveal is the evil sides ploy to best case lynch me, next best lynch Tangle.

I think we stay on Molson.