Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #2051
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Where do you get all these awesome smilies from?
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:33 PM   #2052
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
I really hope that you are the other wolf and are not that stupid.

i am no wolf, so ergo i must be that stupid
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:33 PM   #2053
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
I really hope that you are the other wolf and are not that stupid.

no need to insult him. btw Daddy can you put this BBQ sauce on yourself
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:35 PM   #2054
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

tangle go here http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf...eda5c69ce2bb74
Old 08-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #2055
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
no need to insult him. btw Daddy can you put this BBQ sauce on yourself

??
Old 08-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #2056
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Yum, bullet, could you pass a little bit of that DT over to me? I'll take some leg.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #2057
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

all the gifs here are public, just scroll down page to see some nice ones

http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf...eda5c69ce2bb74
Old 08-23-2006, 07:37 PM   #2058
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i'm no such wolf. just a moron, apparently.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:37 PM   #2059
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo

where is st cronin with the write up, i want some news
Old 08-23-2006, 07:37 PM   #2060
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Do you think Dr. R.'s a cannibal? We could offer tangle some of this feast, too.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:38 PM   #2061
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Didn't mean for my comment to come off so harshly. I thought you were one of the better players in the game for the villagers.

You still all whiffed constantly though.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:38 PM   #2062
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Old 08-23-2006, 07:39 PM   #2063
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Now, now, don't let tangle get to you. You should be proud to be the main course.

Old 08-23-2006, 07:40 PM   #2064
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

since dodgerchick is here, im sorry we ate you but i might add your thighs were tender and juicy
Old 08-23-2006, 07:41 PM   #2065
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Cronin is taking some of the fun out of this. time was up 10 min ago. we cant eat Daddy till he posts it!
Old 08-23-2006, 07:42 PM   #2066
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

these wolf gifs are cool
Old 08-23-2006, 07:42 PM   #2067
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Do you think Dr. R.'s a cannibal? We could offer tangle some of this feast, too.

I never suspected you of being a wolf Chief, you did a good job. Bullet I picked up on earlyish and viewed him on night 4 IIRC to make sure, but the other I thought were Molson (I was almost convinced he was a wolf for most of the game) and possibly Swaggs. Of course, I never thought that there might only be two. I was horrified when I thought I gave it away when I named Bullet in my end of day 7 vote post.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:43 PM   #2068
st.cronin
General Manager

Final vote:

4 - Barkeep - Chief Rum, SnDvls, DaddyTorgo, tanglewood
1 - bulletsponge - Barkeep
1 - SnDvls - bulletsponge

Barkeep is held down; after 7 futile stakings of innocent villagers, there is little optimism that you have gotten this one correct. Barkeep, like the others before him, dies a simple villager. Night falls; surely this is the end.

You awake at dawn, and discover DaddyTorgo's mutilated body - another innocent villager. Tanglewood begins to cackle insanely; Chief Rum and bulletsponge assume wolf form and pounce on the last remaining villager, SnDvls, and eat their way to werewolf victory!

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:44 PM   #2069
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

thanks for running the game St. Cronin !

For all the newbies this is kind of where we decompress the game, strategies, etc...
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #2070
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

oh, and screw you tanglewood
Old 08-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #2071
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
I never suspected you of being a wolf Chief, you did a good job. Bullet I picked up on earlyish and viewed him on night 4 IIRC to make sure, but the other I thought were Molson (I was almost convinced he was a wolf for most of the game) and possibly Swaggs. Of course, I never thought that there might only be two. I was horrified when I thought I gave it away when I named Bullet in my end of day 7 vote post.

that wasnt the worst, when you publicy asked where to send your Night action to i almost reached thru my screan to strangle you! if i was a villager i would have changed my vote as fast as i could hit the keyboard
Old 08-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #2072
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I thought all the newer players did a great job and I hope to see you guys in future games.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #2073
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

yes, the newer players were good. now if they want an even better game try a more advance WW game that we will run soon.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:48 PM   #2074
Lorena
Unregistered

Alright, I had to seriously separate myself from the game right now after the wolves ate everyone up because I was upset. I'm extremely competetive by nature and HATE to lose. But, when I found the truth out, I would have NEVER known it was Chief Rum and bullet. Chief, if this was your first game, mad props to you man, you did well.

Quote:
since dodgerchick is here, im sorry we ate you but i might add your thighs were tender and juicy

I hope you added some hot sauce to my thighs because the meat just doesn't taste the same without it.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:49 PM   #2075
st.cronin
General Manager

After action report:

Some people commented to me that this game was too easy for the wolves. I think differently; I think the wolves threw a perfect game, and didn't get unlucky in any way. This was my first game, and it's possible I designed an unbalanced game. There are a few things I would have done differently.

I want to congratulate all the rookies - I thought all of you played very well!

The following players I want to single out for praise: ChiefRum, tanglewood, DodgerChick, GoldenEagle, and Blade.

The key error the villagers made, imo, was going after Blade after tangle pulled his Duke move. As Anxiety pointed out, it was really an obvious setup. The only way tangle would have used his duke power that early would be to save either himself or a villager.

knives out
Old 08-23-2006, 07:52 PM   #2076
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
Alright, I had to seriously separate myself from the game right now after the wolves ate everyone up because I was upset. I'm extremely competetive by nature and HATE to lose. But, when I found the truth out, I would have NEVER known it was Chief Rum and bullet. Chief, if this was your first game, mad props to you man, you did well.

I hope you added some hot sauce to my thighs because the meat just doesn't taste the same without it.

i put hot sauce on everything! i even drink it. a hot pepper of some kind has to cross my lips every meal

and Cronin no props for me? i stayed alive while staying faily public. only had 1 vote after day 1 against me.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:53 PM   #2077
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
yes, the newer players were good. now if they want an even better game try a more advance WW game that we will run soon.

So how are they more advanced? More roles or what?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:54 PM   #2078
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
i put hot sauce on everything! i even drink it. a hot pepper of some kind has to cross my lips every meal

and Cronin no props for me? i stayed alive while staying faily public. only had 1 vote after day 1 against me.

What, winning isn't enough?

knives out
Old 08-23-2006, 07:55 PM   #2079
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
me thinks someone might be hooked
Old 08-23-2006, 07:55 PM   #2080
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
The key error the villagers made, imo, was going after Blade after tangle pulled his Duke move. As Anxiety pointed out, it was really an obvious setup. The only way tangle would have used his duke power that early would be to save either himself or a villager

as much as i would like to pat myself on the back, i truely thought Blade was the Dr who used his skill to save himself and his night kill before he would be killed. and Tangle pulled his stunt at a great time, he both exposed to us a mason and made it so he couldnt get killed after that because the villagers couldnt waste a day to kill him later
Old 08-23-2006, 07:56 PM   #2081
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola, I was also surprised people didn't sniff out the fact that blade was being set up. I'm surprised I was able to swing the vote to blade in the first place.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:57 PM   #2082
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Thanks, tangle. I actually felt obvious, if you can believe it, but I guess that probably goes with the territory. bullet has been here before, and he helped me a lot with some good suggestions, plus he was around during the day when I often wasn't able to, so he could give me somewhat of a breakdown of things pretty quick. I think I had some good ideas, too--it really was a good partnership.

My big mistake was throwing greyroofoo out. I knew Dracula was out there, but I didn't pick him as it (no, we didn't know who he was, nor did we know who tangle was until he revealed himself, just like everyone else). Grey was completely my call; I picked him as a backup plan in case Farrah lived through the vote (she didn't; we wanted to get a "newbie" that night).

Man, I couldn't believe Blade's intuition freakin' worked. I had to be very careful to play off the "obviousness" of his guilt, so that people wouldn't give him too much creedence. I would love to hear more from him on why he had me so picked out as certain as he was.

Old 08-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #2083
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

many more roles, enough for everyone to have a cool ability. and the strategy is better. this was a newbie friendly ww game with limited roles so first timers wouldnt be intimidated or too confused. trust me if this one sucked you in you will be glued to your computer for the other ones
Old 08-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #2084
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
me thinks someone might be hooked

It was fun I'm not gonna lie, but there were times when I was seriously upset, not sure if ya'll could tell.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #2085
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Two things:

1. We'll never hear the end of Blade saying how perfect he is
2. See? Sometimes a noisey vet is left around and is still a good guy.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:59 PM   #2086
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
It was fun I'm not gonna lie, but there were times when I was seriously upset, not sure if ya'll could tell.

Ahhh the ww player is strong in this one. you will be a great wolf someday.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:00 PM   #2087
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
as much as i would like to pat myself on the back, i truely thought Blade was the Dr who used his skill to save himself and his night kill before he would be killed. and Tangle pulled his stunt at a great time, he both exposed to us a mason and made it so he couldnt get killed after that because the villagers couldnt waste a day to kill him later

Oh yeah, tangle's move was utterly brilliant. We did a good job up to that point, but tangle basically pulled the switch on the crowd twice, with Blade and then with Gramm. Just fantastic timing. We still could have lost even up to the vote where tangle turned on Gramm, but his move virtually clinched it for us.

tangle is the MVP, IMO.

Old 08-23-2006, 08:00 PM   #2088
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
lol, I can understand that, read the necro game and you'll see me get majorly upset.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #2089
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I hope you stay with the game. I know a large community of WW games online that is more than half female so it would be great to get some gender diversity in the games.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #2090
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
lol, I can understand that, read the necro game and you'll see me get majorly upset.

hehe that was a good game. that was the one you and blade (again) went at each other? ohh and i cant forget that memorable moment you summoned Fouts, that day made me a WWaholic
Old 08-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #2091
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

so CR and bullet hmmm??

GRRRR...the days I was leaning towards CR I really should have pushed harder and stayed with it. Bullet was pretty much off my radar most of the game, but CR was up there.

*shrug* I don't think we could have gotten the vote to CR or bullet today anyway though, both of them were far enough off the radar i guess.

well, at least i learned a lot for the next game i decide to play in.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:04 PM   #2092
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Thanks a lot, Dodgerchick. It was actually my second game. It was my first as a baddie.

The villagers did a lot of work on this one for us. There was a lot of wild speculation going around, and we only had to merely make sure it stayed on that run, rather than swinging toward one of us.

I can understand being upset. This is a game that can really draw you in. You want to win, and a lot of people here are like that.

Old 08-23-2006, 08:04 PM   #2093
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
We'll never hear the end of Blade saying how perfect he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana, in a pm
Blade makes about 50 guesses a game, so even if his success rate is only 33%, he's bound to come up aces once in a while.

hehe

knives out
Old 08-23-2006, 08:04 PM   #2094
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

I will if you give me a link
Old 08-23-2006, 08:05 PM   #2095
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
hehe that was a good game. that was the one you and blade (again) went at each other? ohh and i cant forget that memorable moment you summoned Fouts, that day made me a WWaholic
lol, that was a good day.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #2096
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

my first WW game i was upset too when i was figured out to be a wolf and i folt like i let my wolf buddies down. the vote was over in the morning but i had to wait all day till i was killed. so sad. this was my 3rd game, im glad to see i no longer stink like i did in that game
Old 08-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #2097
Lorena
Unregistered

Hey DaddyTorgo, I found your posts most entertaining, it's like I could feel your frustration but at times, I wasn't sure it was an act... now I know it was for real
Old 08-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #2098
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
so CR and bullet hmmm??

GRRRR...the days I was leaning towards CR I really should have pushed harder and stayed with it. Bullet was pretty much off my radar most of the game, but CR was up there.

*shrug* I don't think we could have gotten the vote to CR or bullet today anyway though, both of them were far enough off the radar i guess.

well, at least i learned a lot for the next game i decide to play in.

Heh heh you were a bit of a pain in my ass, DT, so good job. I thought after Blade died, suspicion of me would largely go away (and I was right), but you seemed to latch onto Blade's certainty and roll with it. It was very annoying, because I thought Blade's assertion was a complete shot in the dark to save his ass, and that he actually didn't have a clue. So the fact you followed him on that was very frustrating.

Old 08-23-2006, 08:09 PM   #2099
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
I hope you stay with the game. I know a large community of WW games online that is more than half female so it would be great to get some gender diversity in the games.

I'm sure I'll try another in the future, but I'd be curious to see how different it is viewing it from the *outside*.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:11 PM   #2100
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Heh heh you were a bit of a pain in my ass, DT, so good job. I thought after Blade died, suspicion of me would largely go away (and I was right), but you seemed to latch onto Blade's certainty and roll with it. It was very annoying, because I thought Blade's assertion was a complete shot in the dark to save his ass, and that he actually didn't have a clue. So the fact you followed him on that was very frustrating.

Wasn't it DaddyTorgo that wanted to vote for you because it was Blade's dying wish?