Coordinator

Quote:
the driver went inside the station to get help -- leaving the keys inside

Good idea.

Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #52
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Man claiming to have a bomb in Watsonville bank gets talked into filling out loan paperwork, then arrested - Santa Cruz Sentinel
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #53
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Prosecutors: Woman stabbed man over feet insult

EVERETT, Wash. – Prosecutors in Washington state say an 18-year-old woman stabbed a 19-year-old man for teasing her that her feet smelled.

The Herald of Everett reports the man was found by police with a steak knife sticking out of his back, buried a few inches in. His lung had collapsed. Officials say he'll recover.

Charging papers say trouble started when Dallas Amber Smith was drinking and hanging out with friends and was challenged to do a back flip. When she took off her shoes to do the back flip, the teasing started.

Smith had no criminal history. She faces charges of second-degree assault with a deadly weapon.

Just once I'd like to read a story like this that occurred without alcohol or drugs being involved.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #54
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Turns out people do a lot more stupid stuff when drugs and alcohol are involved.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #55
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Washington County sheriff's deputies arrest man clad in camouflage suit on burglary charges | OregonLive.com
Old 10-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #56
JediKooter
Coordinator

Nice Ghillie suit.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #57
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Somebody's been playing too much Modern Warfare.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #58
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'm starting to think that his Cousin Eddie character really wasn't acting...

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. – Randy Quaid and his wife are scheduled to appear in court Tuesday for an arraignment on felony vandalism charges, although it remains to be seen whether the couple will return from Canada for the hearing.

The couple have been staying in Vancouver in recent weeks and have sought asylum there from a mysterious group they have dubbed "Hollywood star whackers." With a string of missed court appearances on a previous criminal case, the couple had to post $1 million bail to guarantee their appearance.

The previous case of defrauding an innkeeper was resolved earlier this year and the Quaids had remained out of trouble until September, when they were found living in a guesthouse of a home they previously owned. The current owners called authorities and accused Quaid and his wife, Evi, of causing serious damage to the property.

In mid-October they missed a hearing after felony vandalism and misdemeanor trespassing charges were filed and were arrested days later in a posh shopping area of Vancouver.

They immediately sought refugee status and through an attorney said they were fearful of "star whackers" who they say may have had a role in the deaths of stars such as David Carradine, who was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room, and Heath Ledger, who died of accidental drug overdose in New York City.

They repeated their claims in an interview aired Monday on "Good Morning America" and indicated they hoped to remain in Canada.

Whether their stated fears will keep them away from court remains to be seen. A prosecutor said Monday that their hearing remained scheduled. The Quaids' attorney, Robert Sanger, declined to comment.

Randy Quaid, 60, is the older brother of Dennis Quaid. Best known for his quirky supporting roles in films such as "Independence Day" and "National Lampoon's Vacation," he has also been nominated for an Oscar.

He won a Golden Globe for his portrayal of President Lyndon Johnson in a 1988 TV movie, and even brought his award to a hearing in the previous criminal case.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 11-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #59
JPhillips
General Manager

Sounds like he seriously needs mental help.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #60
JediKooter
Coordinator

Boy Gets Detention for Farting on School Bus

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 11-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #61
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Slow news day in Phoenix, I take it?
Allegiances:
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
Old 11-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #62
JediKooter
Coordinator

It had to be.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #63
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Philly Man Shot in Hiney

Hiney? Newspapers are getting worse and worse.

Last edited by lighthousekeeper : 11-08-2010 at 09:42 PM.
lighthousekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #64
Ksyrup

Saw this on the morning news and did a double take - Man Forced to Eat Beard.

Man's Beard Was Cut, Stuffed In His Mouth During Fight | LEX18.com | Lexington, Kentucky
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 11-11-2010, 11:24 AM   #65
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Saw this on the morning news and did a double take - Man Forced to Eat Beard.

Man's Beard Was Cut, Stuffed In His Mouth During Fight | LEX18.com | Lexington, Kentucky

He shouldn't have made fun of the other mans horse.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #66
Critch
lolzcat

Not sure why, but this one made me giggle like a juvenile:

BBC News - Perth Sheriff Court closed for fumigation

Perth Sheriff Court closed for fumigation

A Scottish court has been cleared and fumigated after a man who was charged with breach of the peace appeared to lose control of his bodily functions.

Proceedings were halted at Perth Sheriff Court after the man was spotted with a large brown mark on the rear of his trousers.

Staff then removed stained cushions before the court was recalled.

The court's public toilet was also closed due to a hygiene issue but it is unclear if the incidents are related.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #67
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper View Post
Philly Man Shot in Hiney

My head hurts just reading that article.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 11-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #68
Ksyrup

I tihnk that article was a 2nd grade writing assignment.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #69
JediKooter
Coordinator

So is "Staff Writer" the journalistic equivalent of Alan Smithie?

Old 11-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #70
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Philly Man Shot in Hiney

You know I don't consider myself a journalist, but if that is the shit they throw out as I should look into being one. I do better than that on my blog.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #71
lungs
Pro Rookie

Those Palins sure drum up some strong emotions in people

Bristol Palin’s dancing on TV set off man in standoff, complaint says
ED TRELEVEN | [email protected] | 608-252-6134 | Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Allegedly set off by Bristol Palin’s appearance on “Dancing with the Stars,” a rural Black Earth man kept police at bay outside his home for 15 hours Monday and Tuesday before he surrendered to police.
Steven N. Cowan, 66, railed at the television as the daughter of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin appeared on the ABC program, his wife told police Monday after she fled from the town of Vermont house, according to a criminal complaint filed in Dane County Circuit Court.
Cowan had also been under stress because of a financial situation and was receiving care for a mental health problem, the complaint states. Cowan’s wife, Janice, told police that her husband had been drinking, but she did not think he was intoxicated.
The complaint charged Cowan with second-degree reckless endangerment.
According to the complaint, Cowan and his wife were watching “Dancing with the Stars” when Cowan jumped up and swore as Bristol Palin appeared, saying something about “the (expletive) politics.” Cowan was upset that a political figure’s daughter was on the show when he didn’t think she was a good dancer, the complaint states.
According to the complaint:
Cowan went upstairs for about 20 minutes and returned, demanding his pistols, which had been taken by his daughter about a month ago for safety reasons. He was carrying a single-shot shotgun, which he loaded and fired into the television.
Cowan continued to yell, demanding his pistols. He re-loaded the shotgun and pointed it toward his wife. She left the house and drove to Black Earth, where she called 911. She told police she was afraid for her safety.
Cowan kept sheriff’s deputies at bay outside his home until 11 a.m. Tuesday, when he surrendered without incident, sheriff’s spokeswoman Elise Schaffer said.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #72
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I looked for this thread to post that story too.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #73
JPhillips
General Manager

They have some strong emotions themselves. From TMZ:

Quote:
During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now." The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a faggot."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk shit."
Old 11-17-2010, 04:07 PM   #74
JediKooter
Coordinator

And the bat shit crazy of San Francisco continues: San Francisco plans tolls between Peninsula and the city - Yahoo! News

This from the same city that still thinks cell phones cause brain cancer and require warning stickers to be placed in places that sell cell phones and most recently banned Happy Meals.

Sorry, but, this city isn't cool enough to charge an entrance fee.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #75
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Sorry, but, this city isn't cool enough to charge an entrance fee.

NJ, on the other hands, knows its place in the world and charges people anytime they try to leave, but doesn't have tolls for entering.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:27 PM   #76
cartman
Death Herald

Good thing this guy didn't first see a knitting needle and think of Pulp Fiction.

Police: Man injures overdosed friend
Old 11-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #77
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
NJ, on the other hands, knows its place in the world and charges people anytime they try to leave, but doesn't have tolls for entering.

They must be making a killing...

Old 11-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #78
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Is attorney faking illness to avoid trial?

Quote:
A prosecution psychiatrist testified Mr. Morrison's answers on some tests raised "red flags" that he may be faking, including naming the months of the year as "A, B, C, X and Q."

Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:20 PM   #79
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Why isn't the Palin thread its own entity?
Old 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #80
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Man says vending machine made him attack mother

Quote:
Police say a Beaver County man told them that a vending machine "made him" attack his mother, breaking her wrist.
Thirty-three-year-old David Huffman was jailed unable to post bond after his arrest on assault charges Tuesday by New Sewickley Township police.
Police Chief Ron Leindecker said Mr. Huffman's father reported his son was "flipping out" and attacked Ethel Huffman, who was found lying in bed with a broken wrist Tuesday afternoon.
Police say Mr. Huffman claimed "that the Pepsi machine at Costco made him hurt his mother" and he repeatedly apologized for his actions after his arrest.

Old 12-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #81
Ksyrup

Coke should jump all over this.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #82
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Further proof that big box stores are the devil...
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 12-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #83
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post
Further proof that big box stores are the devil...

Apparently along with big box junk food dispensers.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #84
JediKooter
Coordinator

Saginaw man who shares name with Star Wars character arraigned on shooting charges after five years on run | MLive.com

Old 12-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #85
cartman
Death Herald

Lincoln police seize a mace
Old 12-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #86
JPhillips
General Manager

Ouch.

Quote:
Authorities: Woman rips off daughter-in-law's nipple in drunken brawl (2:46 p.m.)
By Ashley Meeks / [email protected]
Posted: 12/15/2010 02:38:25 PM MST

LAS CRUCES - A 44-year-old woman who allegedly ripped her daughter-in-law's nipple off during a drunken argument could be facing criminal charges, the 3rd Judicial District Attorney's Office confirmed Wednesday.

Las Cruces police officers responded to Memorial Medical Center on Sunday morning, when doctors were already in the process of reattaching the nipple to the 30-year-old victim's breast.

It's believed to be the first time a local victim has suffered a body part being torn from them, said Chief Deputy District Attorney Amy Orlando. The victim told officers she, her husband, his mother and one of her husband's friends had spent Saturday night drinking at an apartment in the 1000 block of Idaho Avenue, according to the police report. Sometime after 3 a.m., the victim's husband had started arguing with his mother, and because it was becoming "very intense," the victim went to stand in between the two to separate them.

When the victim began arguing with her 44-year-old mother-in-law, the older woman allegedly "grabbed (the victim's) right breast and began to squeeze and pull on her nipple." The victim yelled to stop, but her mother-in-law allegedly continued to pull until the younger woman began punching her in the face, according to the police report.

The victim then told police she threw her mother-in-law into the yard, but the older woman allegedly kicked in the back door and had to be physically removed again. It was when the victim was putting her
Advertisement
mother-in-law's belongings in the yard that she felt fluid on her breast and realized there was blood on her shirt.

When she untucked her tank top, her nipple fell on the floor, she told police.

The victim put the nipple in a bag and, after several hours, decided she should go to the emergency room.

Police attempted to make contact with the mother-in-law - a convicted felon who spent two and a half years in prison for drug possession and being a habitual offender earlier in the decade - but were unable to immediately find her.

The victim later told police she did not want to press charges, but the 3rd Judicial District Attorney's Office could charge the mother-in-law with felony aggravated battery against a household member after the police investigation is over.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:33 AM   #87
Ksyrup

It's the matter-of-factness of this article that kinda makes me laugh. The university is LSU, btw...

Coates glory hole still in use, Middleton inactive
Steel plate covering frequently torn off

Despite the University's many efforts to rid the campus of glory holes, users continue to persevere.

The holes, carved in bathroom stall partitions, are used for anonymous oral sex.

The University recently patched the glory hole in the rear men's restroom of Coates Hall with a piece of sheet metal. It has since been torn and is open for business again.

Paul Favaloro, director of Facility Services, said in September that blocking holes with steel plates is how Facility Services combats glory holes, which he called a "recurring" problem.

Postings on CruisingForSex.com indicate the glory hole in Coates returned to operation in July.

"The glory hole in Coates Hall is up and running again. Traffic has been steady," July postings on the website said. "[Middleton] is completely shut down, but Coates Hall is once again like it was back in the day."

There have been no postings about the Coates Hall glory hole since July.

This is not the first time Coates has had trouble with glory holes, said LSU Police Department spokesman Capt. Russell Rogé in September. Police responding to complaints made a series of arrests in 2001 involving the same restroom in Coates.

In the past few years, Facility Services spent nearly $40,000 repairing the damaged wood partitions in Middleton Library bathrooms, according to an Oct. 1, 2008, report by The Daily Reveille.

Since July 1, Facility Services has received three Middleton glory hole calls— Sept. 1, Nov. 8 and Nov. 9 — according to Tammy Millican, Facility Services Manager.
Every time the glory hole was reported, Facility Services had it repaired, according to Millican.

Millican also described the issue as a "recurring problem" and encouraged anyone who sees glory holes in restrooms to report them to Facility Services.

There have been no obscenity complaints concerning glory holes on campus since early 2008, LSUPD spokesman Sgt. Blake Tabor told The Daily Reveille in September.

Penalties for drilling a glory hole and exposing oneself may result in a property damage charge and a felony charge of obscenity, Tabor said.

If students are approached, they should notify police, Tabor added.

" + pageTitle + "
Old 12-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #88
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

'CLEMSON, S.C. – A man has been hospitalized after police in South Carolina say he was hit by an SUV while playing a real-life version of the video game "Frogger."

Authorities said the 23-year-old man was taken to a hospital in Anderson after he was struck at around 9 p.m. Monday.

In the "Frogger" arcade game, players move frogs through traffic on a busy road and through a hazard-filled river. Before he was hit, police say the man had been discussing the game with his friends.

Chief Jimmy Dixon says the man yelled "go" and darted into oncoming traffic in the four-lane highway.

No charges are expected against the driver. The name of the man who was struck has not been released. He was in stable condition Monday night.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #89
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
'CLEMSON, S.C. – A man has been hospitalized after police in South Carolina say he was hit by an SUV while playing a real-life version of the video game "Frogger."

I am shocked that this happened in Clemson. Shocked I say.

Second, how is the frog? Because if a frog was not involved, I fail to see how it was a real-life version of "Frogger."
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #90
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Chief Jimmy Dixon says the man yelled "go" and darted into oncoming traffic in the four-lane highway.

...while his buddies who promised to play the game with him watched on in drunken amusement from the side of the road.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #91
Ksyrup

Police Taser Camel With Behavior Problem

Updated: Sunday, 02 Jan 2011, 12:46 PM EST
Published : Sunday, 02 Jan 2011, 12:46 PM EST

(NewsCore) - Mississippi police were continuing to monitor a camel that has a history of attacking people and damaging property Saturday after a bout of belligerent behavior forced a police officer to use a Taser to subdue it, the Sea Coast Echo reported.

The camel, which lives on a farm for domesticated animals in Kiln, Miss. was spotted by a woman driving by who noticed it was standing outside of its fence on Dec 4.

When she pulled into the farm’s driveway to alert its owners, she said the animal began attacking her car. Terrified, she called police.

Deputy Ed Merwin told the Echo he tried to chase the single-humped beast away from the car, but was unsuccessful.

"As I approached the animal in an attempt to run it away from attacking the female's car, the animal turned and started to come towards me," the paper quoted Merwin as saying.

"I tried to chase the animal away so the female could get her car to safety outside the gate,” he continued. “The animal was not complying with my commands. At this time, the animal was Tased once. It fled to the other side of the property."

The camel’s owner, Donna Berdine, offered to pay for the scratches the camel left on the car, the report said.

Following that incident, police received an additional complaint after the camel knocked a man down on Christmas Day, sending him to the hospital.

Hancock County Sheriff Department Major Bobby Underwood said the situation is unprecedented in the small town.

"In my 42 years in law enforcement, I've never had to deal with a camel problem," the paper quoted Underwood as saying. "I've been told the camel is really gentle. I don't know what got him fired up. We are going to continue to monitor the situation."
Old 01-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #92
Ksyrup

Must have gotten pissed over the Favre/Sterger resolution.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #93
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Intruders break into wrong apartment, apologize

Quote:
Police are investigating after at least one intruder injured a Clairton resident during a home invasion this morning.
KDKA-TV reported the intruder or intruders broke into an apartment in the 2700 block of Lincoln Avenue overnight. The suspect or suspects pistol-whipped the resident and grabbed several pieces of electronic equipment.
However, a suspect realized they had invaded the wrong apartment and apologized to the resident, returning some of the electronic items, according to KDKA-TV. The suspects then went to the apartment they originally intended to invade.
Clairton police declined to comment on the case
Old 01-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #94
molson
General Manager

This doesn't really fit the spirit of this thread, but it doesn't really deserve a new thread, so:

When ‘Viewing’ is Not ‘Possession’: Oregon High Court Voids Child Porn Prosecutions - Law Blog - WSJ

It is legal to view child porn in Oregon as long as you don't pay for it, download it, or print it.

Don't blame the judges, they're just upholding the law. Blame the state legislature (who I imagine will remedy this quickly).
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #95
cartman
Death Herald

This is a new one:

Report: Arizona fugitive planned suicide by bear
Old 01-28-2011, 02:35 AM   #96
Icy
Pro Starter

Baseball player quits saying he doesn't deserve $12M

Quote:
Okay, Gil Meche hasn't been great since signing a big contract with the Kansas City Royals. But not many players would feel so badly about their performance that they would walk away from a guaranteed $12 million.

Meche announced last week he will retire, giving up the payday due on the last year of his deal. Meche has always been known for his integrity, according to The New York Times, but this move left the baseball world stunned. Meche said he just didn't like the idea of not earning his keep.

“When I signed my contract, my main goal was to earn it,” Meche told the paper from his temporary home in Lafayette, La. “Once I started to realize I wasn’t earning my money, I felt bad. I was making a crazy amount of money for not even pitching. Honestly, I didn’t feel like I deserved it. I didn’t want to have those feelings again.”

Source: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sp...712809.html?dr

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #97
PilotMan
Head Coach

Man Says Parkinson's Drug Made Him Addicted to Gambling and Gay Sex

Quote:
Didier Jambart, 51, of Nantes, France, is suing the British pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, claiming the drug he took to treat his Parkinson's symptoms, Requip, turned him into a gambling and gay sex addict.

The married father of two said he blew through his family's savings and even took to stealing to finance his online gambling habit, the French Press Agency reported. He also became addicted to gay sex and risky sexual encounters that led to him being raped, his lawyers said.

damn.

GlaxoSmithKline Lawsuit: Didier Jambart Claims Parkinson's Drug Requip Made Him Addicted to Gambling and Gay Sex - ABC News

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:45 AM   #98
Ksyrup

That's what I call a true gateway drug.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #99
CAsterling
High School JV

Burglars 'mistook ashes for cocaine'
Five teenage burglars have been arrested - after they allegedly snorted the ashes of their victim's father and dogs, mistaking them for drugs.

The victim returned to her home in Silver Springs, Florida, to find valuables, including electronic equipment and jewellery missing, reports Fox News.

But what she found most troubling was the theft of her late father's ashes and the ashes of her two beloved Great Danes.

During their investigation, Marion County Sheriff's deputies learned the ashes had been taken because the suspects thought they were cocaine or heroin.
Detectives say the suspects snorted some of the ashes believing them to be cocaine. They later realised their mistake and got rid of the ashes.

Police have arrested and charged Waldo Soroa, 19, Matrix Andaluz, 18, Jose David Diaz Marrero, 19, and two juvenile suspects who cannot be named
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quir...es_for_cocaine