Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-11-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
21C
College Prospect

London trip - soccer tickets

I'm going to London in January for about four weeks. I am looking to go to some soccer (football) games while I am there and I'm having trouble finding the best way to get tickets. I'd like to see a Premier League game or two but so far I'm only finding links to team websites that are only selling tickets to members or Stubhub type of sites selling at a premium price (as well as not being sure of their authenticity).

I have no problem going to a game in a lower league since I know that I could easily buy a ticket on match day at the stadium (I think). Any suggestions for sites that I could get a ticket to Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham? Hopefully one for under US$100 (GBP80).

I am staying near Hyde Park if that matters. I'm not looking to travel outside London at this stage.

21C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:00 PM   #2
digamma
Torchbearer

Other locals will be able to explain better, but initially you have to be a member or supporter and then as the game nears they release additional tickets. Some of the clubs have free memberships. I wasn't able to make a game when I was there last January, but there were tickets available for Aston Villa's EPL game.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:15 PM   #3
21C
College Prospect

Thanks for that.

I spent a good part of yesterday going through all of this and found it quite convoluted. I plan on seeing a few galleries/museums and theatre productions mainly.

If I can get to any games then that would be a bonus.