Good. Coach K deserves it
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #352
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Good. Coach K deserves it

Yeah because he had something to do with it.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #353
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
I think if we took a good look at the rigors of the coursework that football and men's basketball players handle at top universities nationwide, we'd find something akin to doping in cycling.

The NCAA already said it's fine to have no-attendance / minor workload classes that award A's to athletes and are only made available too late for regular students to attend, as long they are on the books at the university as a class. It's payment and students having trouble in real classes that the NCAA is worried about...
Old 09-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #354
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

No place like home: UK's new gold standard in housing - CoachCal.com
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #355
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
This is an interesting story. Will be interesting to see where this investigation goes.

Will lawsuit set off a Duke firestorm with the NCAA? -- men's college basketball - ESPN

It'll go about as far as their interest in the UNC scandals. Meanwhile, I expect Rodney Purvis to get banned from playing for State by the NCAA because they'll somehow find something wrong with his high school work that merits it (why else could it be taking so long?).
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #356
MrBug708
Head Coach

If he's ruled ineligible...

I doubt the NCAA rules him ineligible. I wonder if Howland ratted him out...haha
Old 09-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #357
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Yeah because he had something to do with it.

As much as Howland had to do with Shabazz taking a paid flight to visit the state of North Carolina
Old 09-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #358
digamma
Torchbearer

News trickled out last night that Kyle Casey will voluntarily take a year off from Harvard. He is implicated in the "academic integrity" scandal affecting an undergraduate government class. Apparently at least one other basketball player (a starter) is also implicated, but he has not decided what to do yet.

By taking a year off, Casey preserves a year of eligibility. Under Ivy rules, if he started the school year, he would have lost the year of eligibility had he later been suspended or disciplined by the University.

Difficult situation, and I don't think the news over the next few days will be good. We'll see how many starters are lost for the first football game versus San Diego Saturday.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #359
miami_fan
Coordinator

This ought to be cool. Has anyone heard any gripes from either fanbase about taking a game from the States?

Spartans-Huskies game gets go-ahead for Ramstein Air Base - Sports - Stripes

Quote:
WIESBADEN, Germany — Two perennial NCAA Division-I basketball powerhouses have been cleared for tip-off at Ramstein Air Base on Nov. 9, according to U.S. Air Forces in Europe spokesman Juan Melendez.

The Armed Forces Classic matchup between the Michigan State Spartans and the University of Connecticut Huskies was announced earlier this year by ESPN, but it was dependent upon Defense Department approval.

“It will happen,” Melendez said Friday, adding that “it is a Ramstein Air Base event.”

The game, slated to air on ESPN, begins at 11:30 p.m. Central European Time.

Base officials say they have not determined how admission and tickets will be handled.

Last season, the Spartans opened the college basketball season against North Carolina on the deck of an active aircraft carrier.

“I’m looking forward to this,” UConn coach Jim Calhoun told ESPN. “We both consider ourselves national programs and we’re going across the sea to Germany. It’s a special thing for our [servicemen and women], a special game for our kids. We get to play a good team. There is an awful lot of good in this for all sides.”
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #360
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
News trickled out last night that Kyle Casey will voluntarily take a year off from Harvard. He is implicated in the "academic integrity" scandal affecting an undergraduate government class. Apparently at least one other basketball player (a starter) is also implicated, but he has not decided what to do yet.

By taking a year off, Casey preserves a year of eligibility. Under Ivy rules, if he started the school year, he would have lost the year of eligibility had he later been suspended or disciplined by the University.

Difficult situation, and I don't think the news over the next few days will be good. We'll see how many starters are lost for the first football game versus San Diego Saturday.

Now looks to be confirmed that the second player mentioned above will take a year off as well. Brandyn Curry, starting point guard.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #361
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
Now looks to be confirmed that the second player mentioned above will take a year off as well. Brandyn Curry, starting point guard.
The numbers I heard were like 125 of 280 students in a class, mostly sharing notes and collaborating on take-home tests. Kind of interesting timing to come out now, instead of early in the summer when all the appeals etc could have been handled before the fall semester started.

Takes some of the luster off the Harvard @ UMass opener, but we could use an easier win before heading down to Puerto Rico, especially considering our injury situation.

Last edited by BishopMVP : 09-11-2012 at 06:14 PM.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #362
Butter
Coordinator

Shaping up to be a rough year for Xavier. After losing last year's starting SG Mark Lyons to transfer to Arizona, then losing the best remaining returning player in Dezmine Wells to an as-yet-unknown "sexual issue" (he transferred to Maryland), word comes today that 2 incoming freshmen may not have passed their SATs and may be ineligible for the coming season, which would leave X with 8 scholarship players, and only 3 guards for this season.

Not completely substantiated yet on the 2 freshmen thing, but it is lighting up the X message boards right now.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #363
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
The numbers I heard were like 125 of 280 students in a class, mostly sharing notes and collaborating on take-home tests. Kind of interesting timing to come out now, instead of early in the summer when all the appeals etc could have been handled before the fall semester started.

Takes some of the luster off the Harvard @ UMass opener, but we could use an easier win before heading down to Puerto Rico, especially considering our injury situation.

Reading between the lines, my take on what happened is that there was a pretty robust form file of past tests and either the students in this class got sloppy about how they used the file or the professor finally woke up to the fact that people were using the same file of answers. Or some combination of both.

Casey is the "name" loss, but Curry could be more detrimental to the team. Wes Saunders is probably a better player than Casey and can step in to fill the role he leaves. The criticism on Casey is that he looks the part but hasn't quite figured out how to put it all together. There's really no one to replace Curry. A frosh from Minnesota will be handed the ball and we'll see what happens.

But if Casey and Curry come back in 2013, and Zena Edosomwan comes from his post grad high school year as expected, look out.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #364
digamma
Torchbearer

Dola.

And not to downplay the cheating or punishment, but a hoops player I knew in college got caught red handed, cheat sheet under the blue book in an exam in college. He was suspended for a year.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #365
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
It appears that Jim Calhoun is stepping down at UConn.

Calhoun Leaving UConn - Courant.com
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #366
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
It appears that Jim Calhoun is stepping down at UConn.

Calhoun Leaving UConn - Courant.com

What a shame...
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #367
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like some info starting to come out about the 2013 'Carrier' event. Going to be an eight team event.

Kentucky ‘Highly Unlikely’ to Participate in 2013 Carrier Classic (UPDATED) | ZagsBlog.com
Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #368
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

The fall was frighteningly quick.......

Billy Gillispie resigns at Texas Tech, likely ending his head coaching career | The Dagger - Yahoo! Sports
Old 09-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #369
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Less than three weeks away.........

ESPNU Midnight Madness Tips off NCAA Basketball Season with 14 Team Debuts on Oct. 12 « ESPN MediaZone
Old 09-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #370
molson
General Manager

There's this "private high school" in my home town that has about 40 students attending it any one time, about half of whom are always talented basketball players from all over the country. I don't know how a common a thing this is, but it was always assumed there was very little actual non-basketball schooling going on there. The NCAA just noticed this apparently, a few decades in.

NCAA investigating Massachusetts basketball powerhouse prep school - Yahoo! Sports
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #371
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Harrison twins to announce Thursday at 5pm on ESPNU. Probably not going to happen, but "Go Terps!" anyway.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #372
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
Harrison twins to announce Thursday at 5pm on ESPNU. Probably not going to happen, but "Go Terps!" anyway.

I haven't been following their recruitment closely but from what I have read, actually, it likely is going to happen. I believe they are currently thought to be leaning to Maryland.

But like I said, I haven't been following closely and don't know if anything has changed or gone abck and forth with that in the past few days.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #373
spleen1015
Coordinator

I really hope they go to Maryland, but you can't turn now the turd that is Calipari.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #374
CraigSca
Pro Starter

So, "surprisingly" they pick Kentucky. Can't really blame them - they seem like stand-up kids.

I never really disliked Kentucky before - until now. To me, they're turning into the Yankees of college basketball. Come tourney time my fave team will be Maryland and whoever plays Kentucky. Still, I wish nothing but success for the twins.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #375
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Yup, looks like KY made up whatever ground they were short when I first started hearing the twins were going to Maryland. That's a shame for Maryland.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #376
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Briefcases full of cash do wonders

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #377
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post

SI
Never bet again$t Calipari...
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #378
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
It is obvious to anyone who was paying attention that they were going to Kentucky. They clearly wanted to be schooled two times a year by Mizzou, so that they could learn and grow their game. Frankly, I'm surprised that anyone would think otherwise...............

Last edited by cartman : 10-04-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #379
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
It is obvious to anyone who was paying attention that they were going to Kentucky. They clearly wanted to be schooled two times a year by Mizzou, so that they could learn and grow their game. Frankly, I'm surprised that anyone would think otherwise...............

I read an article today that was positive they were going to MD because Under Armor sponsors their AAU team and MD. The article was all about how the shoe companies control NCAA basketball.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #380
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I read an article today that was positive they were going to MD because Under Armor sponsors their AAU team and MD. The article was all about how the shoe companies control NCAA basketball.

You don't have to look much further than Kentucky to prove that out.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #381
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Midnight Madness is one week away. Getting excited to see the boys hit the hardwood.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:20 PM   #382
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:

SI
I get that many hate Calipari and what he stands for, but does anyone think he's really paying recruits and not just selling them on his track record of showcasing one and done players for the NBA lottery? In the last 5 NBA drafts, he's had 3 #1 overall picks, 7 players go in the top 8, 13 1st-rounders, and 19 players drafted (I'm not including Enes Kanter). A lot of people find it sleazy, but imo he's looked at the landscape, realized (and accepted) that for a few top players each class it's a pure financial business decision and sold them on his system and Kentucky being the perfect place to A) get drafted highly by an NBA team and B) get the hype and exposure so the player is a valuable commodity for his first shoe deal (and other endorsements) once he enters the NBA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69
Shaping up to be a rough year for Xavier. After losing last year's starting SG Mark Lyons to transfer to Arizona, then losing the best remaining returning player in Dezmine Wells to an as-yet-unknown "sexual issue" (he transferred to Maryland), word comes today that 2 incoming freshmen may not have passed their SATs and may be ineligible for the coming season, which would leave X with 8 scholarship players, and only 3 guards for this season.
Sounds like Wells got kind of railroaded there, probably partially because the government was looking into accusations the school hadn't acted fast enough in previous situations, bad for Xavier either way.

A-10 media poll came out yesterday. UMass basically tied with Temple for 4th behind St. Joe's, SLU* and VCU. All 5 teams, plus Butler in 6th, received 1st place votes, and LaSalle/Dayton/Xavier/Richmond all have some talent too - should be a fun season. If UMass (and specifically C Cady Lalanne) stays healthy, I really think we'll make a lot of noise and make the NCAA's for the first time since 1998. Have some chances for statement wins early, with games vs. Providence and potentially NC State or Tennessee in Puerto Rico and home games vs. Harvard, Miami and Ohio in the first month. Chaz Williams (5'6 JR PG, averaged 17/4.5/6 per game last year) is one of the most exciting players in the country - get on the bandwagon now before it's cool.

* - my pick for overhyped fringe top 25 team that could implode this season. I didn't think they were all that good last season (that I saw them lose by 20 live to UMass didn't help), they lose their top scorer to graduation and Rick Majerus for the season.

Last edited by BishopMVP : 10-05-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #383
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
I get that many hate Calipari and what he stands for, but does anyone think he's really paying recruits and not just selling them on his track record of showcasing one and done players for the NBA lottery? In the last 5 NBA drafts, he's had 3 #1 overall picks, 7 players go in the top 8, 13 1st-rounders, and 19 players drafted (I'm not including Enes Kanter). A lot of people find it sleazy, but imo he's looked at the landscape, realized (and accepted) that for a few top players each class it's a pure financial business decision and sold them on his system and Kentucky being the perfect place to A) get drafted highly by an NBA team and B) get the hype and exposure so the player is a valuable commodity for his first shoe deal (and other endorsements) once he enters the NBA.

The whole cash thing is over the top, true, but Cal doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation considering that UMass and Memphis both had seasons vacated on his watch. Kentucky as a basketball program hasn't exactly had a clean past, either. Irrational we-should-be-champs-its-our-God-given-right fanbases leads to that. Two and two, it's certainly possible. Shoot, I'm up close and personal with a potentially destructive unmasking of one of the most sanctimoni--er, sanctified--programs in the country down the road at Chapel Hill and if that bastion of what is supposedly right about college athletics is going up in flames, it's much more likely there are skeletons floating around the Kentucky campus.

Even if Cal's on the level, the cynicism of his recruiting pretty much makes a mockery of the NCAA and the whole student-athlete ethos. May as well make Kentucky an NBDL team for all school matters in the equation.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #384
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Early All-American teams. Muhammad pick for first team is a bit ridiculous. He's a talent, but he's done nothing to warrant that pick.

2012-13 College Basketball Previews - CBSSports.com

Edit: And a top 100 list.......

Conference and Final Four pics..........

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 10-09-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #385
RainMaker
General Manager

Cal has a bad reputation, but I also think he can walk into a recruits home with a list of NBA players over the last few years and tell them this is where he will get them.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #386
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post

Not an expert on the rules, but at some point, when does special treatment cross a line? Could a school rent out a mansion for their athletes and hire a full time wait staff?
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #387
Kodos
Resident Alien

Nice to see Cody Zeller and the Hoosiers getting some love. Can't wait for the season to begin.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #388
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Cal has a bad reputation, but I also think he can walk into a recruits home with a list of NBA players over the last few years and tell them this is where he will get them.

I think that's only been true the last season or two. Yes, he won a title last year with his all blue chip team but until then, I don't think it was nearly that easy. He didn't get to Kentucky until 3 years ago in 2009. And 2009 was the same year he had to vacate his previous title at Memphis. You think recruits were jumping all over themselves to go to Memphis? Without a little SAT help, maybe? And that first year at Kentucky, with the cloud of penalties hanging over him? Never mind that he then choked in the tourney in 2009 and then in the regular season in 2010 (#4 seed).

I'm not saying that this year he can't go in there now and recruit whoever he wants after winning a national title and putting a truckload of players into the NBA in the process. But let's not get too revisionist and paint him as John Wooden the last 10 years. If you had to make a bet as to which major college coach did the most illegal and immoral stuff to get players the last 10 years to build their success, it isn't Coach K, Tom Izzo, Jim Boeheim, Roy Williams, or Bill Self.

SI

Old 10-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #389
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Early All-American teams. Muhammad pick for first team is a bit ridiculous. He's a talent, but he's done nothing to warrant that pick.

Of the first and second team, there are 5 non-major conference players. I have to think that's pretty uncommon.

SI

Old 10-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #390
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Lastly, all the KU love has me worried. In the past, if KU had a down season, KState or Mizzou or Texas or Baylor or whoever would be picked above them in the Big XII. The cupboard is pretty much bare with Withey (defensively dominant but not much offensive game) and Johnson (better suited as a role player) the only major returning players. But everyone is doing this "Self is a miracle worker" thing after last year but I don't see the facts to back it up.

Then again, last year I was worried that beyond Robinson we didn't know what we had except a headcase in Taylor and a bunch of role players.

SI

Old 10-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #391
cartman
Death Herald

I have no clue about Texas. No upperclassmen at all on the team, the entire roster is freshmen and sophomores.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #392
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Not an expert on the rules, but at some point, when does special treatment cross a line? Could a school rent out a mansion for their athletes and hire a full time wait staff?
This palace is pushing the rules; I think there's a requirement that "normal" students need to also be living there, but what percentage is required I'm not sure. And who wants to bet the "normal" kids living there are involved with the athletic department in some capacity?
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #393
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
This palace is pushing the rules; I think there's a requirement that "normal" students need to also be living there, but what percentage is required I'm not sure. And who wants to bet the "normal" kids living there are involved with the athletic department in some capacity?

The requirement is at least 50/50 athlete/non-athlete.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #394
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Almost mystifying. State's been the absolute trendy (heck, not even trendy at the rate things are going, but justifiable) pick to win the ACC this year and are widely expected to actually open the season in the top 10 of most polls. Yet four of five experts here deadlock on the UNC/Duke hegemony, leave CJ Leslie and Lorenzo Brown off any All-American teams and Rodney Purvis off the freshman teams. Hell, CJ Leslie was easily one of the top 20 players in the country at the end of last year and he doesn't show up here? WTF?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #395
MrBug708
Head Coach

Where should Shabazz be ranked? He has #1 draft pick talent, why not put him at 3rd?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #396
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
If you had to make a bet as to which major college coach did the most illegal and immoral stuff to get players the last 10 years to build their success, it isn't Coach K, Tom Izzo, Jim Boeheim, Roy Williams, or Bill Self.

SI

With Calhoun gone I think Calipari has this locked up nicely moving foward.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #397
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
You think recruits were jumping all over themselves to go to Memphis? Without a little SAT help, maybe? And that first year at Kentucky, with the cloud of penalties hanging over him? Never mind that he then choked in the tourney in 2009 and then in the regular season in 2010 (#4 seed).

I'm not saying that this year he can't go in there now and recruit whoever he wants after winning a national title and putting a truckload of players into the NBA in the process. But let's not get too revisionist and paint him as John Wooden the last 10 years. If you had to make a bet as to which major college coach did the most illegal and immoral stuff to get players the last 10 years to build their success, it isn't Coach K, Tom Izzo, Jim Boeheim, Roy Williams, or Bill Self.
I believe that he has put his head in the sand in the past (Marcus Camby was flashing money all around campus in 1996), but that's nothing unusual for top college coaches considering out of the group of six you mentioned at least four are tied to shady things around them (Lance Thomas, Bernie Fine, the UNC academic scandal, and Sam Gilbert). I think you underestimate the charisma of the man, the connections (like Worldwide Wes) he has, and the draw of Memphis basketball to a minor extent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
The whole cash thing is over the top, true, but Cal doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation considering that UMass and Memphis both had seasons vacated on his watch.

Even if Cal's on the level, the cynicism of his recruiting pretty much makes a mockery of the NCAA and the whole student-athlete ethos. May as well make Kentucky an NBDL team for all school matters in the equation.
I think your first paragraph is actually a point in his favor - he's been hated by other coaches for 20 years, had two major NCAA investigations, and all they could ever find was a player being paid by an agent without Cal's knowledge, and a player who probably cheated on his SAT.

I agree with your second paragraph, but I don't think that means he has to be dirty, like most opposing fans believe. And I believe that if the NBA changed the age limit or the NCAA adjusted the APR he'd change how he recruits.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #398
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Where should Shabazz be ranked? He has #1 draft pick talent, why not put him at 3rd?
It reminds me of Harrison Barnes getting hyped before stepping on campus - even if he is that good, why not wait to see how it translates to college and the system he is playing in. That's without even touching the likely suspension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
With Calhoun gone I think Calipari has this locked up nicely moving foward.
Fans of Bob Huggins-coached teams probably shouldn't throw stones (although I certainly agree with you on Calhoun).

Last edited by BishopMVP : 10-09-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #399
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:

Harrison Barnes says be careful.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #400
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:

I'm so excited for this season. Best team UNLV has had in a long, long time, maybe even since the championship Tark years.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote