Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-03-2014, 11:12 PM   #451
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Are those American flag patterned Keds?
Also, nice job wearing your Red Sox shirt to a Yankees-Mariners game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
2014 AL MVP Race:

#5 - Derek Jeter
#4 - Grady Sizemore
#3 - Miguel Cabrera
#2 - Mike Trout
#1 - The one, the only. . . Justin Smoak
Yeah, Xander Bogaerts has been disappointing so far. Only 1 extra base hit, and he struck out tonight! Bring back Stephen Drew!

Saw that headline pop up on facebook "fan pushes player"... thought ugh, here we go again, I don't care... saw it was a Cardinals player and actually smiled.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:44 AM   #452
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
I'll just throw this out there: You don't want to be like David Stern and only penalize to the end result here. If the fan had went after Adams and started punching and going crazy, there is zero doubt Adams would be facing a LONG suspension for instigating the entire brawl.

Actually, I'm not entirely sure whether he would or not. The union would certainly have appealed it to the hilt & tried to make him out as the victim.

Quote:
The next time he (or any other player does it), it could end very badly for everyone.

This was a big part of my thinking, specifically on how much more hostile the fans could be toward players landing in the stands (even casually raised knee & somebody is out for months with a broken cheekbone, for example)

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 04-04-2014 at 06:44 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:49 AM   #453
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
Also, nice job wearing your Red Sox shirt to a Yankees-Mariners game.

Always been one of my biggest pet peeves when someone wears a jersey to a game for a team that isn't playing.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:53 AM   #454
Butter
Coordinator

Player probably deserves a fine, maybe a game suspension, but I don't think we need to go crazy.

What I did enjoy were all the comments on that SB Nation link from Cardinal fans deflecting by pointing out how much worse it was when Cueto kicked Jason LaRue in the head, among MANY MANY other excuses. As though that's relevant to anything.

Adams crossed a line he shouldn't have, but it's not that upsetting. Pretty surprising considering the classy nature of his classiness and the classiness of the organization as a whole, but not upsetting.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:54 AM   #455
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Some jackass had a (cheap) Jerome Bettis jersey on at the Bills/Panthers game I went to this year. So dumb.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:58 AM   #456
JPhillips
General Manager

I have deep and abiding Cardinals hate, but this is a total nothing, IMO. Adams should be told clearly that he has to put up with fans, but there shouldn't be a suspension or fine.

The Cards still suck, though.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:04 AM   #457
Butter
Coordinator

I think the only thing that bothers me about the incident itself is the fact that shockingly he didn't own up to it after the game, just said he was trying to prevent himself from falling into the stands. Uh, no. Had a little frustration shove at being robbed of a potential out. Just own it, man.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:16 AM   #458
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

I know it doesn't fit the narrative but even the Cards manager (and pretty much every real fan I know... i.e. not the people that buy merchandise in early October to wear to work) doesn't like the "Cardinal Way" nonsense. I do find it amusing that a Dodger/UCLA fan made the original post making fun of what he perceives to be an arrogant/self-entitled fan base.

Bernie: Matheny weary of 'Cardinal Way' slogan : Sports

Last edited by panerd : 04-04-2014 at 07:19 AM.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:17 AM   #459
lungs
Pro Rookie

At least he shoved the fan in a classy manner.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:17 AM   #460
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
I think the only thing that bothers me about the incident itself is the fact that shockingly he didn't own up to it after the game, just said he was trying to prevent himself from falling into the stands. Uh, no. Had a little frustration shove at being robbed of a potential out. Just own it, man.

Reminded me a lot of the post-game comments about beanballs that "just slipped"
Old 04-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #461
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs View Post
At least he shoved the fan in a classy manner.

LOL. Give another standing ovation to a guy that cost your team a chance at winning last season for purely selfish reasons.

Last edited by panerd : 04-04-2014 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:23 AM   #462
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
LOL. Give another standing ovation to a guy that cost your team a chance at winning last season for purely selfish reasons.

You are right. At least Jhonny Peralta went through his steroid suspension in a classy manner.

And I'm not sure what you were watching last year but the Brewers never had a chance from day one.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:27 AM   #463
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs View Post
You are right. At least Jhonny Peralta went through his steroid suspension in a classy manner.

And I'm not sure what you were watching last year but the Brewers never had a chance from day one.

Like I said a few posts up pretty much every fan that can name the Cardinals starting lineup laughs at the Cardinal way nonsense. (I would assume Milwaukee probably has some club driven/media tagline that only the bandwagon fans actually recite) It is the people that only know Matt Holliday and Wainwright and think Molina is cute that talk about the "Cardinal Way". It's funny though that the most butthurt fans on here are Reds, Brewers (well you), and Royals fans. SI would be amused if Mizzou, KState, and ISU fans pilled on KU out of jealousy of their success. Not much difference here...

Last edited by panerd : 04-04-2014 at 07:29 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:37 AM   #464
Subby
lolzcat

"shove"
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:48 AM   #465
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The Cardinals should do a cross promo with the US Postal service bike team.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:52 AM   #466
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
It's funny though that the most butthurt fans on here are Reds, Brewers (well you), and Royals fans. SI would be amused if Mizzou, KState, and ISU fans pilled on KU out of jealousy of their success. Not much difference here...

We really don't need to have THIS fucking argument again, do we?
Old 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM   #467
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Like I said a few posts up pretty much every fan that can name the Cardinals starting lineup laughs at the Cardinal way nonsense. (I would assume Milwaukee probably has some club driven/media tagline that only the bandwagon fans actually recite) It is the people that only know Matt Holliday and Wainwright and think Molina is cute that talk about the "Cardinal Way". It's funny though that the most butthurt fans on here are Reds, Brewers (well you), and Royals fans. SI would be amused if Mizzou, KState, and ISU fans pilled on KU out of jealousy of their success. Not much difference here...

How did I get dragged into this?

I find that most people, particularly on this board, are pretty cool about Kansas (a certain poster might get a bit overzealous at times but that doesn't seem to be KU exclusive) and there's not a lot of negativity even if they do something unlikable like go the one-and-done route this year. I guess some teams get more grief than others.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 04-04-2014 at 07:57 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:04 AM   #468
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
(I would assume Milwaukee probably has some club driven/media tagline that only the bandwagon fans actually recite)

If you can find one I'd love to see it. We do have a stray dog for a mascot now. Maybe that's the Brewer Way?

Quote:
It's funny though that the most butthurt fans on here are Reds, Brewers (well you), and Royals fans. SI would be amused if Mizzou, KState, and ISU fans pilled on KU out of jealousy of their success. Not much difference here...

Good grief, I made a snide comment and now I'm butt hurt? You see, there are things called divisions and geography that would probably explain the lack of comment from Baltimore Oriole fans.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:08 AM   #469
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post

I find that most people, particularly on this board, are pretty cool about Kansas (a certain poster might get a bit overzealous at times but that doesn't seem to be KU exclusive) and there's not a lot of negativity even if they do something unlikable like go the one-and-done route this year. I guess some teams get more grief than others.

SI

It's good natured ribbing. I just like me some SI.

I still don't know how the hell the Royals got dragged into this. We still suck until proven otherwise. Leave us alone. We're well past the 'butt-hurt' stage.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:14 AM   #470
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
I know it doesn't fit the narrative but even the Cards manager (and pretty much every real fan I know... i.e. not the people that buy merchandise in early October to wear to work) doesn't like the "Cardinal Way" nonsense. I do find it amusing that a Dodger/UCLA fan made the original post making fun of what he perceives to be an arrogant/self-entitled fan base.

Bernie: Matheny weary of 'Cardinal Way' slogan : Sports

Lol at the ucla comment
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:15 AM   #471
PilotMan
Head Coach

I got my popcorn ready.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:16 AM   #472
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

Hey if we can laugh at the Elsbury Is a Trader woman we can laugh at dumb Cardinal fans too.

https://twitter.com/BestFansStLouis
Ronnie Dobbs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:20 AM   #473
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs3 View Post
Hey if we can laugh at the Elsbury Is a Trader woman we can laugh at dumb Cardinal fans too.

https://twitter.com/BestFansStLouis

I had no idea how many Reds were homosexual. Why isn't this a bigger story?
Old 04-04-2014, 08:25 AM   #474
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
It's good natured ribbing. I just like me some SI.

I still don't know how the hell the Royals got dragged into this. We still suck until proven otherwise. Leave us alone. We're well past the 'butt-hurt' stage.

I think we're still just in the "hurt" stage

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 04-04-2014 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:33 AM   #475
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
I think we're still just in the "hurt" stage

SI

Going to get on track today!
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:42 AM   #476
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

SI

Not really being dragged into it I didn't think. I was pointing out that most KU fans can rightfully laugh at Mizzou fans (fill in KState, bandwagon Wichita State, etc) who critisize the KU program when really the main problem they have is KU consistantly wins and they are jealous of their success. (i.e. A lot of the idiots on Tigerboard who think KU must cheat to land top recruits, ignoring decades of being one of the elite programs in college basketball) The bitching I see from Reds fans and Royals fans about the "Cardinal way" seems more envy of being in the big games year after year.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:42 AM   #477
MrBug708
Head Coach

And panerd has brought in more irrelevant info!
Old 04-04-2014, 08:44 AM   #478
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
We really don't need to have THIS fucking argument again, do we?

Sure. The Reds fans come out of the woodwork to make fun of this percieved "Cardinal way" that I explained in a post aobut 5 up is really just a nonsense media driven thing that only the bandwagon Cardinal fans believe in. Why not counter that it has been explained on here before but you guys continue to make fun so I will continue to say you must be jealous of postseason success.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:47 AM   #479
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Sure. The Reds fans come out of the woodwork to make fun of this percieved "Cardinal way" that I explained in a post aobut 5 up is really just a nonsense media driven thing that only the bandwagon Cardinal fans believe in.

I don't accept your explanation.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #480
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Sure. The Reds fans come out of the woodwork to make fun of this percieved "Cardinal way" that I explained in a post aobut 5 up is really just a nonsense media driven thing that only the bandwagon Cardinal fans believe in. Why not counter that it has been explained on here before but you guys continue to make fun so I will continue to say you must be jealous of postseason success.

It's not a nonsense media driven thing. Matheny himself in the article you posted says it is something that they like to use internally, but that he regrets that it got out and became something that they're known for. At no point does he say that it's a "nonsense media driven thing". It exists.

I guess reading comprehension is not part of the Cardinal Way.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:57 AM   #481
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
It's not a nonsense media driven thing. Matheny himself in the article you posted says it is something that they like to use internally, but that he regrets that it got out and became something that they're known for. At no point does he say that it's a "nonsense media driven thing". It exists.

I guess reading comprehension is not part of the Cardinal Way.

You should probably reread the article as well but it's pointless... you see things one way I see them another. Red's fans boo Molina, Card's fans boo Phillips. They are both great players and it is a rivalry, I don't care that much as I like both. My family is from Cincinnati and I still am a huge Bengals fan and pull for the Reds when the Cards aren't in it anymore. It's just annoying when the nonsense/jealousy goes one way a lot more than the other... angry little brother syndrome or something I guess.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:14 AM   #482
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Despite not particularly giving a gigantic shit about the Cardinals one way or another, I'll admit this is roughly what I was thinking. When the manager of the team brings up the topic/issue on his own I'm pretty sure it's more than just a media invention.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:17 AM   #483
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
The media is also responsible for the Card way on fofc too, right? That's all we heard here last postseason

Last edited by MrBug708 : 04-04-2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:35 AM   #484
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
The media is also responsible for the Card way on fofc too, right? That's all we heard here last postseason

I could have sworn it was me, Mizzourah, and Arles saying the same thing I am saying today. Feel free to go through the archives and show me otherwise.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #485
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I thought the whole thing was funny.. fan catches ball, Adams gives him a frustration jab and the fan waves his glove at him. It's a rivalry people, nobody got hurt. We still took 2 of 3 and are out of that crappy stadium.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:46 AM   #486
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Despite not particularly giving a gigantic shit about the Cardinals one way or another, I'll admit this is roughly what I was thinking. When the manager of the team brings up the topic/issue on his own I'm pretty sure it's more than just a media invention.

Well there is the article I linked. I don't read the links most of the time either but it does explain what I am talking about...

Basically the Cardinal organization has a motto (much like every company/organization does) about doing things the right way. Fundamentals, sportsmanship, what have you... It's hard to argue that there are many teams that develop as much talent through the minor league system as the Cardinals. (Red Sox, Texas, Houston...) It's also pretty ridiculous to think that a less successful organization like San Diego doesn't also have a stupid slogan/mission statement along the lines of "There's no I in team!" I know even the local middle school sports teams have these.

Here in St. Louis this has become a t-shirt, local media driven slogan about "The Cardinal Way". Like I said I don't claim it doesn't exist with a lot of the bandwagon fanbase here in St. Louis, or on facebook, yahoo forums, espn comments, etc... My point was that it is the bandwagon. The people that have no idea who Darryl Porter or Tommy Herr are, who don't know who Oscar Taveras is and were surprised at Wacha and Martinez's late season success. I make no apologies for them but hardly feel like the team carries this viewpoint. It's like Nebraska fans with the "best fans in college football". They are fantastic and gracious fans but the ones who wear the t-shirts and speak the loudest on the internet forums aren't the real fans or the team.

Last edited by panerd : 04-04-2014 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #487
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

Old 04-04-2014, 09:57 AM   #488
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs3 View Post

LOL. Like I said one post above yours.

Quote:
I don't claim it doesn't exist with a lot of the bandwagon fanbase here in St. Louis, or on facebook, yahoo forums, espn comments, etc... My point was that it is the bandwagon. The people that have no idea who Darryl Porter or Tommy Herr are, who don't know who Oscar Taveras is and were surprised at Wacha and Martinez's late season success. I make no apologies for them but hardly feel like the team carries this viewpoint. .
Old 04-04-2014, 10:03 AM   #489
Butter
Coordinator

So really what you're saying is that some of the Cardinal fans don't know how to be fans the right way?
Old 04-04-2014, 10:06 AM   #490
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well there is the article I linked. I don't read the links most of the time either but it does explain what I am talking about...

I read it, and thought Matheny had a pretty good take on it.

Thing is, from his comments I felt like there was a pretty good indication that the slogan has become an issue for other teams at this point, which extends it beyond being just a bandwagon fans thing.

Maybe we're just parsing this differently or something.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:14 AM   #491
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So really what you're saying is that some of the Cardinal fans don't know how to be fans the right way?

Sure if that makes you feel like you won an internet argument. Just like Ronnie Dobbs likely doesn't paint his face red, white, and blue and wear a Boston Fucking Strong Shirt and you probably didn't have a Schottzie dog t-shirt most of the Cards fans I know don't wear "Best fans in baseball" t-shirts and talk about the Cardinal Way. But what do I know I just live in St. Louis and attend Cardinal games.

Last edited by panerd : 04-04-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:17 AM   #492
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sure if that makes you feel like you won an internet argument. Just like Ronnie Dobbs likely doesn't paint his face red, white, and blue and wear a Boston Fucking Strong Shirt and you probably didn't have a Schottzie dog t-shirt most of the Cards fans I know don't wear "Best fans in baseball" t-shirts and talk about the Cardinal Way. But what do I know I just live in St. Louis and attend Cardinal games.

"Boston Strong" is so damn annoying. I'm fucking tired of it. I was fucking tired of it on Day 1.

Let's not make a big crass commercial deal out of things - that's not the way we do things up here historically.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:21 AM   #493
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Actually I thought of a great question for you Butter. My cousins went to Ohio State and can't stand the use of "THE Ohio State University" and get mad when people associate that with the entire fanbase. Are you a "THE Ohio State" guy? If not, why not?
Old 04-04-2014, 10:32 AM   #494
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
"Boston Strong" is so damn annoying. I'm fucking tired of it. I was fucking tired of it on Day 1.

Let's not make a big crass commercial deal out of things - that's not the way we do things up here historically.

Unfortunately they do make a commericial out of everything here. That squirrel that ran onto the field during a playoff game had a line of t-shirts. That said it is the bandwagon that buys into this stuff and I guess I just don't get why I seem to be out here against the entire board on understanding that their interactions seem to be with these bandwagoners and not the actual fans.

(Yes there is a huge difference! We have a lot of soccer fans on this board. Just wait until this summer when people are wearing the USA soccer stuff and tell me they are indicitive of US soccer fans)

Last edited by panerd : 04-04-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:34 AM   #495
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Basically the Cardinal organization has a motto (much like every company/organization does) about doing things the right way. Fundamentals, sportsmanship, what have you... It's hard to argue that there are many teams that develop as much talent through the minor league system as the Cardinals. (Red Sox, Texas, Houston...) It's also pretty ridiculous to think that a less successful organization like San Diego doesn't also have a stupid slogan/mission statement along the lines of "There's no I in team!" I know even the local middle school sports teams have these.

Here in St. Louis this has become a t-shirt, local media driven slogan about "The Cardinal Way". Like I said I don't claim it doesn't exist with a lot of the bandwagon fanbase here in St. Louis, or on facebook, yahoo forums, espn comments, etc... My point was that it is the bandwagon. The people that have no idea who Darryl Porter or Tommy Herr are, who don't know who Oscar Taveras is and were surprised at Wacha and Martinez's late season success. I make no apologies for them but hardly feel like the team carries this viewpoint. It's like Nebraska fans with the "best fans in college football". They are fantastic and gracious fans but the ones who wear the t-shirts and speak the loudest on the internet forums aren't the real fans or the team.

All this talks about slogans makes me want to repost one of my favorite SBNation stories:

Sloganalysis: The Worst MLB Slogans Ever, And What It Says About Your Horrible Team - SBNation.com

Sadly, one of my favorites is about the Royals:

Quote:
You belong at the K.
- 2009 Royals
"There is a lot of losing at Kauffman Stadium. You belong at Kauffman Stadium. Connect the dots, s--thead."

SI

Old 04-04-2014, 10:35 AM   #496
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Going to get on track today!

Jeremy Guthrie does not give me the warm fuzzies but I hope you're right. I just haven't disliked the White Sox as much the last couple of years since AJ left, tho.

SI

Old 04-04-2014, 10:46 AM   #497
stevew
Hall Of Famer

There may be a massive FOFC clash of titans in PNC park in a couple weeks. It will be like tupac meets biggie but nobody gets shot. There may be a primanti battle and there may be video.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:59 AM   #498
Ronnie Dobbs3
High School Varsity

Quote:
LOL. Like I said one post above yours.

I just thought the video was funny.

As you alluded, Red Sox fans know well getting painted with a brush using the worst fans as paint.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:17 AM   #499
TroyF
Coordinator

My quick take on all of this Reds/Cards/Brewers fan stuff:

I hate the Cardinal way and hated Larussa with the passion of 10,000 burning suns. It's not a mirage that essentially every other team in the division gets pissed at the Cardinals, yet rarely does it with each other.

The Cardinals are winning, everyone else has to grow up.

I was saddened, but not surprised, to see the Brewers fans cheer Braun. (It would have happened everywhere in sports, which makes me even sadder)

I've been to 17 Major League stadiums and numerous other minor league stadiums. (including a Dodgers/Cardinals playoff game in LA last year) The worst experiences I've had with home fans was the LA Dodgers fans. (At the playoff game I saw one guys get into a fight with a cop, and countless others talking smack to Cardinals fans after a game in which the Dodgers lost. It was horrible)

The worst opposing fans I have ever seen were. . . Dodger fans. Opening night this year was a great experience outside of multiple Dodger fans actions. They talked smack when they had a 1-0 lead. then when the Padres took the lead in the 8th they started menacing at people and looking to pick fights. I'm not talking 1 or 2 odd ball fans here. I'm talking about 20 to 30 people in just my line of sight that were either staring people down or yelling threats. (about 7 or the idiots were kicked out of the game)

I've been to many Cardinals, Reds, and Brewers games and never had that problem.

Last note: I am not painting all Dodgers fans to be dirtbags. I'm simply giving examples of my personal experiences. If you are butt hurt or pissed off that I have the audacity to be critical of your team or fan base, I'm not sorry. Everything above is my experience, nothing more, nothing less.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:35 AM   #500
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
I could have sworn it was me, Mizzourah, and Arles saying the same thing I am saying today. Feel free to go through the archives and show me otherwise.

Arles spent most of October lecturing us on how Puig was doing things the wrong way