Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2020, 12:07 PM   #901
JPhillips
General Manager

Seems like we've gotten to a point where we're only a few generals saying no away from a military coup to make Trump the Emporer.
Old 12-20-2020, 12:33 PM   #902
bronconick
College Starter

Which means that even if it doesn't happen this cycle, it's only a matter of time until White Nationalists have a generation of Generals to institute a coup.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 01:58 PM   #903
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

But you know, Hunter Biden did something so both sides and all that

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 03:50 PM   #904
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Meanwhile, I still see smoke on Twitter about McConnell's race and the conspiracy that his and other GOP Senate races were rigged because they were run through voting machines owned by a GOP-controlled company. How does one fail to see that this is the exact same conspiracy-by-extrapolating-numbers-out-of-context BS that the GOP says should invalidate Biden's win? I mean, if they are right, why wouldn't it make sense to question Biden's win? This is an argument for competing frauds by voting system.

But it is not the exact same. One of the examples are people posting their conspiracy theory on Twitter, the other example is filing dozens of lawsuits and claiming a rigged judiciary and widespread fraud because the courts won't buy in to their conspiracy theory.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 05:46 PM   #905
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

It's the same theory. And they are in essence validating the GOP's filing of lawsuits by arguing that the same thing benefited the GOP.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:11 PM   #906
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Random nutters on the internet vs the President of the United States may be one of the more tenuous "both sides"ism I've seen.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2020, 06:23 PM   #907
Ksyrup

I'm not sure I understand. I'm not "both sides-ing" anything. It's just a bad look, period, when it reinforces the argument you've spent the past 2 months laughing at and calling treason.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 12-20-2020, 06:25 PM   #908
Ksyrup

Or do we think it's only valid to call for an audit of McConnell's and select other GOP Senator races based on "GOP ownership" of the voting systems? Doesn't matter to me whether it's a lawsuit or a bunch of high profile Twitter people. It's the same argument without evidence, that I can see.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #909
GrantDawg

I agree with you, Ksyrup. I do think it is much worse that the President is spreading these conspiracies versus random Twitter people. Still, it is not wise for progressives to spread the same kind of poison as the Republicans are spreading.

Old 12-20-2020, 07:04 PM   #910
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I don't see Dem AGs and members of Congress signing their names to investigate it, that's a huge difference to me.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 07:05 PM   #911
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

It's random nutters on the Twitter. Are they speaking for Democratic party leadership? So, who cares?
Old 12-20-2020, 07:14 PM   #912
Ksyrup

Nevermind. Not the point I'm making. This isn't about who is pushing it, just that it's being pushed. It's all harmful trash if it's based on nothing.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:28 PM   #913
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

By random nutters so who cares?
Old 12-20-2020, 07:39 PM   #914
GrantDawg

Someone cared enough to post it here.

Old 12-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #915
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Yeah but why should I? If it was someone in leadership than sure call them out and move forward. If it's just random blowhards on Twitter... Well have you met Twitter?

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 12-20-2020 at 07:50 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #916
Ksyrup

I don't think it needs to be carried by politicians to matter or to take root amongst regular people. There are plenty of personalities attaching their names/comments to it that I think a segment of the population is taking it seriously. I don't know why that in and of itself isn't a problem, even if it doesn't end up making its way into the court system. This is how susceptibility to conspiracies starts - even if this one fizzles out.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:52 PM   #917
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Yeah but why should I? If it was someone in leadership than sure call them out and move forward. If it's just random blowhards on Twitter... Well have you met Twitter?

Then just pretend it's a random thought that doesn't deserve its own thread but is tangentially related to an existing thread. You don't need to care or see the ridiculousness of it or think it's an issue... or comment on it.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:56 PM   #918
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I don't think it needs to be carried by politicians to matter or to take root amongst regular people. There are plenty of personalities attaching their names/comments to it that I think a segment of the population is taking it seriously. I don't know why that in and of itself isn't a problem, even if it doesn't end up making its way into the court system. This is how susceptibility to conspiracies starts - even if this one fizzles out.

If it had taken roots among the left, it would be hoisted by a politician or two, no? It isn't like Dem politicians don't jump on random nuttiness if they feel it could benefit them with groups. Otherwise it's random "people" on Twitter and I don't see why I should care about this out of hundreds of conspiracies a week.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 12-20-2020 at 07:58 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 08:13 PM   #919
GrantDawg

Ksyrup was warning against going that route. How exactly is that wrong?

Old 12-21-2020, 01:01 AM   #920
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I'm wondering what trump would be like if he drank heavily...
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 08:07 AM   #921
BYU 14
Coordinator

Kelli Ward is the gift that keeps on giving.

Arizona GOP chair urges Trump to heed Flynn and 'cross the Rubicon,' alarming people who get the reference

There are 4 batshit crazy republicans in this states leadership, (Gosar, Lesko and Biggs are the others) Why the hell some among the more sane and stable in the party here don't smack her down is baffling. Is a career in politics really worth selling your soul for by remaining silent to this crap, when you know the damage it is doing to the state/country you are elected to serve?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:53 AM   #922
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Kelli Ward is the gift that keeps on giving.

Arizona GOP chair urges Trump to heed Flynn and 'cross the Rubicon,' alarming people who get the reference

There are 4 batshit crazy republicans in this states leadership, (Gosar, Lesko and Biggs are the others) Why the hell some among the more sane and stable in the party here don't smack her down is baffling. Is a career in politics really worth selling your soul for by remaining silent to this crap, when you know the damage it is doing to the state/country you are elected to serve?

I would have expected KY to be right there with AZ in all this. It's so strange because AZ is so much more middle of the road politically, than dead red KY. But KY's AG did not sign on to the TX lawsuit. None of the politicians in the state supported trump in that lawsuit either. I am sure if Bevin were still in charge it would be crazy town all over, but right now, it's pretty calm and even keeled, which is insane for KY too. Very unexpected. Mitch must have everyone by the throat here.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 12:07 PM   #923
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I would have expected KY to be right there with AZ in all this. It's so strange because AZ is so much more middle of the road politically, than dead red KY. But KY's AG did not sign on to the TX lawsuit. None of the politicians in the state supported trump in that lawsuit either. I am sure if Bevin were still in charge it would be crazy town all over, but right now, it's pretty calm and even keeled, which is insane for KY too. Very unexpected. Mitch must have everyone by the throat here.

It literally is only these 4 whack jobs, Governor Ducey is over it and it is going to get zero traction from the AG, but Ward, who was too extreme to even beat out McSally in the last primary and those 3 house reps are true pieces of work.

Arizona, going complete blue for president and in the senate is definitely middle of the road, but those that are extreme right, mainly in the rural counties, are truly special. Ward is from Yuma and that town has quite a few like her.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:32 PM   #924
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I vote Kelli Ward not hot.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:21 AM   #925
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Re: Yard signs.

There was a house in my neighborhood with a (impressive) Trump 2020 Flag.

I drove past today, and they just put a 4 over the last zero, making it a "Trump 2024" flag.

We seem to be moving into acceptance.
albionmoonlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #926
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Re: Yard signs.

There was a house in my neighborhood with a (impressive) Trump 2020 Flag.

I drove past today, and they just put a 4 over the last zero, making it a "Trump 2024" flag.

We seem to be moving into acceptance.

Minus you have to stare at it for 4 years, but i guess if I got fleeced by the marketing President for a bunch of swag I would want to get my monies worth too.
Old 12-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #927
bronconick
College Starter

Since it's a Trump flag, odds are it was made cheaply so there's no way it'll last 4 years.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 06:58 PM   #928
PilotMan
Head Coach

Given the way that he's handed out pardons and the way that he's acted since the election, the opinion pieces that have come out about the dangers the he faces regarding the pardons, etc, I think that it's increasingly likely that he resigns after Jan 6 and gets Pence to pardon him from whatever crimes he may have committed to try and protect him as much as possible from what surely will be coming.

Like Steam?

Old 12-26-2020, 07:24 PM   #929
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Given the way that he's handed out pardons and the way that he's acted since the election, the opinion pieces that have come out about the dangers the he faces regarding the pardons, etc, I think that it's increasingly likely that he resigns after Jan 6 and gets Pence to pardon him from whatever crimes he may have committed to try and protect him as much as possible from what surely will be coming.

I think it's questionable that Pence would play along. It would likely end any chance of Pence being President in the future.

It's interesting to watch the GOP come to terms with the monster they've spent 4 years creating though. He's doing everything in his power to take down the party and the political careers of as may GOP as he can on the way out the door. January 6th is going to be a pointless shitshow that's going to get some congressional GOP members primaried.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 07:35 PM   #930
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I think it's questionable that Pence would play along. It would likely end any chance of Pence being President in the future.

It's interesting to watch the GOP come to terms with the monster they've spent 4 years creating though. He's doing everything in his power to take down the party and the political careers of as may GOP as he can on the way out the door. January 6th is going to be a pointless shitshow that's going to get some congressional GOP members primaried.

Except that how many times has this been said in his presidency? There are no limits.

Like Steam?

Old 12-26-2020, 07:47 PM   #931
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post

It's interesting to watch the GOP come to terms with the monster they've spent 4 years creating though.

My father in law, life long, gun owning, NRA supporting, Trump voting republican, told me last night he regrets supporting him and the way he has handled losing the election was the last straw. Said he always knew Trump was a horrible person, but liked his policies. Said he can't take it anymore and it has become an embarrassment.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #932
Thomkal
Head Coach

wow Lathum, guess there's some hope for those of us with Trump voting family members.
Old 12-29-2020, 05:08 PM   #933
GrantDawg

They finished the signature audit of mail in ballots in Cobb County, GA. today. Out of 15,000+ ballots, there were 2 problems. A wife signed both her husband's and her ballot. That was it. Cobb was literally mentioned as the center-point of signature fraud in the Kraken lawsuit. Signatures were 99.9% correct.

Old 12-29-2020, 05:18 PM   #934
GrantDawg

I hate that this doesn't share on the phone well, but this is a link to the report from GBI and SOS office
https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/st...973375488?s=19

Old 12-29-2020, 06:14 PM   #935
JPhillips
General Manager

GA audit of signatures in Cobb County found 2 problems in over 15000 ballots. One, a wife signed for her husband. The other, the front was signed but the back wasn't.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:27 PM   #936
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

FRAUD!

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 06:54 PM   #937
tarcone
Coordinator

Every vote counts. Those 2 votes prove Trump won.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 08:15 PM   #938
GrantDawg

I think Jphillips must have me blocked.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:25 PM   #939
wustin
College Prospect

Narrative against Cobb County is that it isn't Fulton County and/or audit was compromised.
wustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 08:32 PM   #940
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wustin View Post
Narrative against Cobb County is that it isn't Fulton County and/or audit was compromised.

Of course it is. There will never be an acceptable outcome that doesn't involve Trump winning.

Last edited by Lathum : 12-29-2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-29-2020, 08:44 PM   #941
GrantDawg

No, it will never be acceptable. But it is literally the county brought into lawsuits on this very thing, and the audit was done by the GBI. Of course, law and order Republicans suddenly don't respect law enforcement.

Old 12-30-2020, 01:10 AM   #942
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

he shot a 129
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 06:29 AM   #943
GrantDawg

For the record: "Brad R" doesn't have a brother.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:29 AM   #944
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
For the record: "Brad R" doesn't have a brother.

Conservatives here gotcha journalism because they're so bad at it.
Ghost Econ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 07:34 AM   #945
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I think Jphillips must have me blocked.

lol

The dangers of leaving tabs open and not hitting refresh.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:01 AM   #946
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

"Just allow us to find the crime . . ."

LOL
Old 12-30-2020, 08:19 AM   #947
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
"Just allow us to find the crime . . ."

LOL

That stood out to me as well. I’m no attorney but I thought a crime needed to be committed before filing suit.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:55 AM   #948
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I just got off the phone with one of my customers. I heard people talking in the background that Joe Biden was connected to the Nashville bombing and he's going to be given the option of conceding the presidential race or going to jail.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:59 AM   #949
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
I just got off the phone with one of my customers. I heard people talking in the background that Joe Biden was connected to the Nashville bombing and he's going to be given the option of conceding the presidential race or going to jail.

How is the tin foil hat business these days? I imagine you are doing quite well.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:31 AM   #950
GrantDawg

Glad to hear, Jphillips. I think highly of you, and it would hurt if you had blocked me.
Following up on the Brad Raffensperger thing: his office has long said he only has two sisters, but ends up he actually has another sister and brother. Still the Raffensperger that works for China is not his brother.