*only one vote so far
**only two votes so far

Using the scale below:
+1 for being wolf target
+1 for wolf/sorceror vote without changing
+0.5 for wolf/sorceror vote on change
+0.5 for not voting against villager
0 for no vote or unknown vote
-0.5 for wrong vote on change (assuming Schmidty is a wrong vote)
-1 for not voting against wolf/sorceror
-1 for wrong vote without changing
The way I see this falling out is this:

I trust Schmidty, heybrad, Raven, and GWB. The next person on my list is Token Asian Guy. ntndeacon has to be up there as well, since he voted once out of three nights.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:27 PM   #303
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Go with you gut...
Glad I went with Brain.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:02 PM   #304
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Just remember the wolves didn't know who the Sorcerer is and the Sorcerer didn't know the wolves.

Yep, it was just bad luck that I happened to change my vote for Blackadar on day 1 and that pretty much sealed my fate. Wolves, I tried my best to stay alive so that I could help.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:05 PM   #305
Fouts
College Starter

Fouts good, king bad. Enough said.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 10:57 PM   #306
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Damn it. I knew it. This stinks. I would've been much relieved if kingfc22 was a werewolf instead. Good lynch, bad timing.

Hmmm, so this we know...

#1 The wolves did NOT know that kingfc22 was the sorceror. To them, he was also a villager.
#2 The wolves WERE happy that we selected two villagers for lynching on Day 2. I told you kingfc22 was the obvious vote. VERY OBVIOUS, in fact.
#3 This means that it doesn't matter who voted for who in Day 2, the werewolves could have voted both for Fouts and kingfc22 and they were never in danger.
#4 Based on the voting from lynching Day 1, the ones left who voted for someone else other than BlackAdar were heybrad, Raven, and me.
#5 Unless the werewolves willingly sacrificed one of their own on Day 1, then the list of suspects is very, very, very short. Raven, heybad and me all voted to lynch kingfc22 on Day 3. This certainly doesn't look good for me.

Since I [b]KNOW[b] I'm not a wolf, it's Raven and heybrad who are my primary suspects for Day 4 lynching. UNLESS, if the Wolves willingly sacrificed Blackaddar on Day 1, then we're all screwed.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:59 PM   #307
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

dola

henry296 is also on the list of those who did not vote for Blackadar, he voted for kingfc22 on Day2, and then heybrad on Day 3. He's my third suspect, but he's on the fringes because of his Day 3 vote.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:35 PM   #308
JeeberD
General Manager

Alright, way to get the bad guys, fellas. Just another two(?) wolves to go...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:43 PM   #309
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I am not going to be around much tomorrow, so I guess I need to do this early instead of not voting. (sorry about that by the way.)
I vote for Heybrad
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 08:33 AM   #310
KWhit
Coordinator

Night 3:

You heard some commotion last night, but stayed in your beds, huddled under your covers in fear. This morning the common room is not as crowded as it was yesterday. Someone is missing.

It is mrsimperless. You check his room and find his body lying dead on the floor. The wolves have struck again, killing another simple villager.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 08:34 AM   #311
KWhit
Coordinator

Alive and Kicking:
henry296
Raven
Neon_Chaos
digamma
heybrad
George W Bush
JeeberD
ntndeacon
Schmidty
Token Asian Guy
Raiders Army

Gone but not forgotten:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Thomkal - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
kingfc22 - Sorcerer, lynched, Day 3
mrsimperless - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 3
Old 07-09-2005, 08:37 AM   #312
KWhit
Coordinator

Votes are due to me by 8pm as usual.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:54 AM   #313
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I thought mrsimperless was going last night. I am going to have to go with probably ntndeacon in lieu of anything else. Primarily because he's been so quiet. The other suspects I have are TAG and heybrad. I am going to have to discount my numerical values above, since the sorc and wolves didn't know who was who. Going out for lunch, but will return later to submit my vote.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:13 AM   #314
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Raiders: I think you need to check that list. I didn't vote for heybrad, I voted for kingfc22 on Day 3.

As expected, mrsimperless is taken by the wolves. Surely the bodyguard knew that they were going for mrsimperless, where was he? We could have used one more round of advantage.

Given my points above, and this quote I found from kingfc22 when he was first accused, I'm thinking that heybrad might be innocent after all. kingfc22 wanted the heat off him and the werewolves, of course, and will start naming non-werewolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
I still have my eye on heybrad. He DID not vote for Blackadar on the first night and then voted for me knowing that if I died it would be just another villager getting the rope. Then the wolves would have you guys lynch Fouts for his suspicious behavior on day one and we already know he WAS a villager. Then the wolves get to strike again and we would still have no clue who to target making this game practically over.

That leaves us with Raven and henry296. I'm also thinking that ntndeacon has been quite silent since the start, and very suspicious at that. If he's a wolf, and heybrad is actually a villager, then he's probably looking to start the bandwagonning on the obvious choice.

The only votes that mattered were on Day 1. I checked again, and ntndeacon didn't cast a vote back then, either.

Raven, henry296 and ntndeacon are my chief suspects now, and with heybrad on the tail end of that list (only slightly, since kingfc22 wanted the heat to go from himself to heybrad)

I'm voting for the silent guy who "isn't going to be around today" and left a vote for heybrad.

Vote ntndeacon
Old 07-09-2005, 09:17 AM   #315
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

dola

Crap. I forgot that the sorc also didn't know who the werewolves were.

So basically heybrad is back on the frikkin' suspect's list. Raven, henry296, ntndeacon and heybrad on my list.

My vote stays with ntndeacon.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:27 AM   #316
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
As expected, mrsimperless is taken by the wolves. Surely the bodyguard knew that they were going for mrsimperless, where was he? We could have used one more round of advantage.

Agreed. But it could have been because the bodyguard can't protect the same person two nights in a row. Mrsimperless I though would be going as well, he pretty much got Blackadar lynched day 1.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:31 AM   #317
Joe
Pro Starter

Heybrad is still on my list, I voted for him yesterday and probably will again, unless anything new comes to light. Although, I am starting to get more suspicious of ntndeacon.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:45 AM   #318
digamma
Torchbearer

Damn.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 10:21 AM   #319
JeeberD
General Manager

That sucks, mrsimperless was good at digging up info...

I'm going to be at work most of the day but should be back around 5 or 6 central.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:52 AM   #320
henry296
College Starter

I'm going to vote now because I have a busy day and not sure if I'll get back on.

VOTE heybrad

He didn't vote for Blackie on Day 1 and he was the first to vote against Schmidty, perhaps trying to save blackie with the vote for someone who isn't active that they knew was a villager. This is why blackie also voted for Schmidty instead of Buzzbee (who also wasn't active).
Old 07-09-2005, 12:09 PM   #321
digamma
Torchbearer

I don't think ntndeacon is a wolf, because I don't think a wolf would vote before the night actions were announced...but, I've been wrong a lot so far in this game.

I am going to go with another lay low candidate, who didn't vote for Blacky on Day 1.

Vote Raven
Old 07-09-2005, 12:23 PM   #322
Raven
College Prospect

Looks like MrSimperless was on to something, I need to go back and reread everything here.

Neon, I agree the day 1 voting was important because we got lucky and nailed Blacky, but I think basing everything off of day 1 voting is a blind strategy. In fact, it could lead us down the wrong trail, and maybe that's what they want. Everyone who voted blackie isn't necessarily innocent, and everyone who didn't vote Blackie isn't automatically guilty.

I've already shown my reasoning for my day 1 voting, post #142 If I had voted Schmidty on day 1, I believe he would have been the one who had gone home instead of Blackie.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:30 PM   #323
Token Asian Guy
n00b

so we gained some ground by tabbing the sorcerer, but losing mrsimp will hurt us, his analysis was pretty solid. i was right about king not being a wolf...but he was still a baddie, but him being the sorcerer doesn't neccesarily help us find out his allies. surprisingly, heybrad has stayed unharmed since still being a suspect from early on in the game, and ntn is getting some heat now, although i dont think he cast a vote in the first lynching because he was a substitute. that whole, "not going to be around today" thing could be genuine, but i feel he might just be ducking low to avoid some heat. i voted for heybrad last time, and i am still suspicious. just because he was against king who turned out to be bad doesn't mean much considering the wolves dont know the sorcerer, so it might have been bad vs bad this time around. i'm trying to deliberate this in my head as i type, and i think it seems to make sense that heybrad could be just playing this whole situation to his advantage. so like i did yesterday, i'll do again.

VOTE HEYBRAD
Old 07-09-2005, 12:33 PM   #324
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I am the Witness. I saw Token Asian Guy kill mrsimperless.
[b]Unvote Heybrad
Vote Token Asian Guy[b]
Old 07-09-2005, 12:36 PM   #325
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Hmmm. TAG raises a good point. And if heybrad turns out to be a villager, then we are definitely, definitely screwed.

Unvote ntndeacon

Vote heybrad
Old 07-09-2005, 12:38 PM   #326
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
[b]Unvote Heybrad
Vote Token Asian Guy[b]
Lets try this again.
Unvote HeyBrad
Vote Token Asian Guy
Old 07-09-2005, 12:40 PM   #327
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I will be back about 5:00 Cental to talk more
Old 07-09-2005, 12:41 PM   #328
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
[b]Unvote Heybrad
Vote Token Asian Guy[b]

Oh great. So now I'm all confused.

Unvote heybrad
Old 07-09-2005, 12:45 PM   #329
Joe
Pro Starter

wow, that sure puts a different spin on things. do we take him at his word?
Old 07-09-2005, 12:45 PM   #330
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Oops. Proper tagging, damnit.

Unvote heybrad
Old 07-09-2005, 12:59 PM   #331
Token Asian Guy
n00b

Quote:
[b]Unvote Heybrad
Vote Token Asian Guy[b]

what the hell? alright, guys you have to believe me, I am not a wolf, but i must have struck a nerve with the wolves to have them accuse me out of the blue like this. i'll admit, it's a smart play by you ntn and heybrad to take heat off of you, two of the top vote getters right now. look at it this way guys: why would ntn wait to reveal what he saw until after he already voted for heybrad, a fellow wolf, making him look to not be in an alliance with him? this is just strategy, well played i must admit, but hopefully the rest of you can believe me and not send another of your fellow villagers to an unneccesary exit.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:30 PM   #332
Raven
College Prospect

I'm not sure who to believe, TAG or Ntndeacon or either of them?

If Ntndeacon is indeed the witness, TAG is a wolf, and we are a step closer to winning.

If ntndeacon is a wolf, it means SOMEONE witnessed last night, and they are setting up TAG before the real witness gets a chance to post. Anyone who says they are the witness today won't be believed.

In this scenario, TAG and ntndeacon may both be wolves, one of them being the werewolf king and gets to retaliate when lynched. It also makes the other look good.

They both accused heybrad. I'm still not sure if that makes him an innocent bystander or another piece of their puzzle of confusion....

I'm going to take my chances and vote Token Asian Guy

I'm curious as to what the bandwagoners do here.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:11 PM   #333
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Bah. I'm tired. I need sleep. It's 3 AM here.

Vote Token Asian Guy
Old 07-09-2005, 02:28 PM   #334
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Okay. Obviously there is something between ntndeacon and TAG. This is what I see:

Day 1 votes matter. Day 2 votes do not. Day 3 votes may matter, since the wolves thought kingfc22 was a villager.

Therefore, whoever didn't vote for Blacky is still a suspect for sure. And, whoever voted for kingfc22 may be a suspect. These people are:

Neon_Chaos, voted for Jeebs, voted for kingfc22
heybrad, voted for Schmidty, voted for kingfc22
Raven, voted for Buzzbee, voted for kingfc22

Thomkal, voted for Buzzbee, no vote on day 3

ntndeacon didn't vote at all on day 1 or day 3. TAG voted for Blacky (werewolf) and heybrad. If TAG were a werewolf, he should've voted for kingfc22 on Day 3, instead of heybrad. This is because he would've thought kingfc22 was a villager.

Because ntndeacon has laid low other than claiming to be a witness, I think he's the one.

Vote ntndeacon

I think the bad guys are ntndeacon and heybrad. There may be one or two out there as well, but those are the top guys. Because ntndeacon has laid the gauntlet down, I say we bump him out.

Oh, mr. bodyguard, please protect me tonight?
Old 07-09-2005, 02:29 PM   #335
Joe
Pro Starter

I'm still not sure whether I should believe ntndeacon or not. He had some suspicion on him, but not enough to make him do something so drastic as saying he was the witness, if it weren't the truth. Especially since he fingered TAG, who was pretty low on most of our radars makes it more believable to me. Lying about that would seem like a last ditch effort, and since he wasn't in that position, I'll have to go with him.

I Vote For Token Asian Guy

Edited to add: I'm now more sure about this after going back and looking at the day 1 voting. TAG switched after the deadline, voting for Blackadar. I'm thinking this was done to try and save himself.

Last edited by Joe : 07-09-2005 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:32 PM   #336
Raiders Army
Coordinator

GWB, fellow survivors. This is what I believe. We can say all we want at this point in the game. Actions speak louder than words. TAG voted for a werewolf on day 1, and didn't vote for a perceived villager on day 3. This in my mind, says that he's innocent. ntndeacon has done nothing on those two days, and has made an accusation.

I didn't think you could reveal you're the witness?
Old 07-09-2005, 02:55 PM   #337
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
GWB, fellow survivors. This is what I believe. We can say all we want at this point in the game. Actions speak louder than words. TAG voted for a werewolf on day 1, and didn't vote for a perceived villager on day 3. This in my mind, says that he's innocent. ntndeacon has done nothing on those two days, and has made an accusation.

I didn't think you could reveal you're the witness?

I'm not sure if you're suppossed to reveal you're the witness. I agree that the day 1 votes matter, but TAG voted for Buzzbee before switching to Blackadar. I haven't looked at all the posts to see at what point he switched, but if he did it after it didn't matter anymore, it might be something to look at.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #338
Raven
College Prospect

I'm off to work, so am done until late tonight.

Good luck, I hope we get the right guy tonight.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:25 PM   #339
Schmidty
Coordinator

I think I have to vote for TAG. If he ends up being a villager, we'll know FOR SURE who to vote for tommorrow.

Vote Token Asian Guy
Old 07-09-2005, 03:58 PM   #340
heybrad
Norm!!!

Ntndeacon was a little to quick to jump to me after yesterdays lynching. I would have thought my vote for Kingfc would have cleared me.

Vote ntndeacon

For those who have voted for me, vote anyway you like, but I strongly suggest you look at evidence on others.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 04:38 PM   #341
Joe
Pro Starter

by my count, this is what the votes look like:

ntndeacon- raiders army, heybrad
heybrad- henry, TAG
raven- digamma
TAG- ntndeacon, raven, neon, gwb, schmidty

so just waiting on Jeebs' vote and anyone who may switch.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:10 PM   #342
JeeberD
General Manager

Why would deacon say he was the witness if he's a wolf? He's pretty much signing his own death warrant if TAG turns out to be a villager. There are two or three wolves left right now...wouldn't sacrificing one of their own be kinda stupid right now?

Give me feedback, fellas...

Old 07-09-2005, 05:15 PM   #343
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Good luck to the villagers! The truth will be known in the end.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:46 PM   #344
digamma
Torchbearer

I guess we gotta give this one a shot.

Unvote Raven.

Vote Token Asian Guy.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:56 PM   #345
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token Asian Guy
Well geez, I guess my perception skills need a little honing, the guy who I voted for isn't even playing! Now I am faced with a predicament in terms of voting though, because some good points have been made in favor of lynching Blackadar, but I have the sneaking suspicion that Blackadar is not a wolf. Here is the updated vote for me. (if it's not too late)

UNVOTE BUZZBEE
VOTE BLACKADAR
This is TAG's reason for voting for Buzzbee. Let me check if he was one of the swing votes.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:59 PM   #346
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Okay...looking at it, TAG's vote was the swing vote....however, he submitted it "late". Jeebs brings up a good point about ntndeacon signing his death warrant. However, looking at the numbers, if we make a mistake tonight, I think the wolves have it locked up, so it wouldn't matter.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:00 PM   #347
Raiders Army
Coordinator

BHG tells me:

Brain: ntndeacon
Heart: heybrad
Gut: ntndeacon

Brain and Gut win. I'm sticking with ntndeacon.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:02 PM   #348
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Crap...now looking at heybrad's vote on ntndeacon, that makes me think that he's trying to spread the vote tonight. Let me see what you guys have to say before I go final.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:05 PM   #349
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token Asian Guy
what the hell? alright, guys you have to believe me, I am not a wolf, but i must have struck a nerve with the wolves to have them accuse me out of the blue like this. i'll admit, it's a smart play by you ntn and heybrad to take heat off of you, two of the top vote getters right now. look at it this way guys: why would ntn wait to reveal what he saw until after he already voted for heybrad, a fellow wolf, making him look to not be in an alliance with him? this is just strategy, well played i must admit, but hopefully the rest of you can believe me and not send another of your fellow villagers to an unneccesary exit.

well I voted for heybrad before I had gotten the vision. The post with mrsimperless' killing is after my post about heybrad. (I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to be near a computer much today.) However when ihad time to use the computer at lunch, I "saw my vision" (or read the PM from Kwhit.) If Token Asian Guy dies, we will have one less wolf.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:07 PM   #350
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

and let's see if the 3rd time is a charm on the boldfacing ...
Unvote heybrad
Vote TAG