Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-24-2007, 07:52 AM   #2951
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I tell Doom I will talk to X next, and give him a code if X is our seer.

I would quote a message, and accidentally put it in red. The first letter of the first word would be the indicator. Y for yes he is the seer, anything else is a no.

But I didn't talk to X.

I talked to Captain America instead.

I sent that message as well, hoping to throw off Apoc and the horsemen. I told them X wasn't the seer, not really knowing if he was or not.

I wanted them to think I trusted doom and I was doing just as I said I would.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 07:53 AM   #2952
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*

I don't have the time to find it, but there were some posts on Day 2 that lead me to believe that Doom and Professor X are in cahoots.
I just hope you're reading what I'm putting out.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 07:56 AM   #2953
Poli
FOFC Survivor

What worried me is that Doom quit talking as soon as I found out he lied. I wonder if they couldn't read my mind or something and found out I knew something.

I went to Captain America based on the above logic, and not wanting to go to X. Captain America wasn't sure he trusted me at first, but eventually gave that trust to me.

He told me I could trust Britain. So that put my circle to well, 6 really, and I told him as much:

Me
America
X
Deadpool
Britain
Wolvie

Deadpool and Wolvie for their attacks.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 08:03 AM   #2954
Poli
FOFC Survivor

A large amount of discussion ensued about what to do about X. I commented to Captain when Marvel died that I wouldn't doubt the Moon Knight had a "night" kill, as the name seemed fitting.

Indeed, Moon Knight comes out with information that also cleared Mandarin.

Welcome to our 8 man circle, heroes.

Later, X would tell us that Gambit is cleared. We're at 9.

Now Captain and I were wrong about Jugger, no doubt about that, and I know I feel horrible about it. But we felt he was grasping at straws, and certainly made the play like he was just a desperate horseman in the end.

Last night, I indicated I had already put in a PM to interrogate someone. I hadn't. In fact, I told Moon Knight it wasn't him. I actually did send in the request to interrogate Moon Knight with about 10 minutes to go.

Again, I didn't want Apoc and his gang to know which way I was going. I'm positive through the conversation I had with Moon Knight that he's good as well. He was just too....amped...when we spoke. There was no caution to the wind that he might reveal something by accident. His information was free flowing and given to me quickly.

So my circle:

ME
X
Captain
Britain
Wolvie
Deadpool
Gambit
Mandarin
Moon Knight

I'm ready to win this.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 08:09 AM   #2955
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The Ardent Color System (TM)
Green = trust

1. Schmidty (Hulk)
2. Path12 (Silver Surfer)
3. Barkeep49 (Magneto)
4. Blade6119 (Moon Knight)
5. DaddyTorgo (Professor X)

7. Swaggs (Storm)
9. Chief Rum replaced Day 3 by Qwikshot (Gambit)
10. Ardent Enthusiast (Daredevil)

11. Thomkal (Cannonball)
15. Bonegavel (Wolverine)
16. Jonathan Ezarik (Spiderman)
17. gi (Captain Britain)
18. Raiders Army (Deadpool)
19. ntndeadcon (Mandarin)

20. Mr Wednesday (Mathemanic)
21. SackAttack (Captain America)
23. Grammaticus (Venom)

For those not in green, I honestly don't have much of a read. I think looking back to the day that Doom took a lot of damage from deadpool and wolvie may help point out something.

I like Spidey for his responses. I think he's good. A little further behind is Venom.

Regardless, I don't have 8 names green. 3 of them are evil.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 08:10 AM   #2956
Poli
FOFC Survivor

And I'm spent.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 08:26 AM   #2957
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
With the 50% needed (excluding the person up for vote) in Doom's team to remove Juggernaut, here is what I show for current teams. A lot more free agents than in previous reports:

Mutant First: Magneto, Cannonball
Convenient Allies: Doom, Daredevil
FORCE: Storm, Hulk, Venom
Atlantic Alliance: CapAm, Britain, ProfX

Solo: Deadpool, Surfer, Moon, Mandarin, Math, Gambit, Storm, Wolverine, Spiderman, Juggernaut

I now need a new group. I wish to join the Atlantic Alliance, seeing as I don't have anyone I trust in either Mutant First or FORCE.

I encourage those that I trust to join me in the Atlantic Alliance.

JOIN ATLANTIC ALLIANCE.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:29 AM   #2958
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
And I'm spent.

DD

(Gambit)

"Bravo Monsieur DD...we shall enjoy Bourbon Street together after this, you don't have to have eyes to enjoy everything down there..."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:33 AM   #2959
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

(X)

And apparently Deadpool is going to kill me now?? Ugh! I trust no one else is attacking me so my forcefield ability is useless. I just have to hope he cannot kill me.

(ooc)
as much as dd says he trusts deadpool I am not sure. although I couldn't read his whole post before work...a quick attack like that in a game where u can't change your "vote" on a confirmed good guy seems very wolfish. dunno if dd has good info clearing deadpool though (/ooc)
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:36 AM   #2960
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Why is X in your group again ardent?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #2961
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Why is X in your group again ardent?

Because it was apparent to me that Doom wanted me to ask him why he trusted Captain America. He wanted to know if X was the seer.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 09:04 AM   #2962
Thomkal
Head Coach

(Cannonball)

"Good stuff, Mr. Daredevil. Ah'm hoping you'll consider me for one of those green names, given the fact that Ah was attacked on Day 1 by five players and Doom posted that he thought Ah was one of the Horsemen yesterday. Well maybe half-green, half-black"
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:49 AM   #2963
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Deadpool's been shooting from the hip (and maybe asking questions later) ever since he showed up here.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:25 AM   #2964
gi
College Prospect

Project ForceField -> Professor X

Prof X is on my team and I have no reason not to trust him at this point. I wouldn't anyway unless Captain America did.
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:26 AM   #2965
gi
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post

Project ForceField -> Professor X

Prof X is on my team and I have no reason not to trust him at this point. I wouldn't anyway unless Captain America did.

Can't edit so I'll add the words I forgot to. I will not end my trust for Prof X unless Captain America does.
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:31 AM   #2966
path12
Coordinator

(Silver Surfer)

Well done, Daredevil. I wish I could be on the list of course, but I trust that will happen in time.

I want to come right out and say that I was one of the ones who believed that Doom was attacked. Obviously I was wrong but I don't want to gloss it over. I felt that since nobody came out to refute the attack that it was legit.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:32 AM   #2967
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
Can't edit so I'll add the words I forgot to. I will not end my trust for Prof X unless Captain America does.
Add me to the group, please.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 10:37 AM   #2968
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Day 4 was an eventful day for everyone, concluding with the death of Juggernaut. As the night fell, many of the heroes were left to re-assess what they thought they knew.

One man will not have the opportunity to apply new lessons learned, and that is Victor Von Doom. His screams rang out in the night; the sheer agony and blinding anger at his fate woke even the deepest sleepers. Eventually he is silent, and you find his armor shredded from a frontal assault - it looks like someone tore into him up close and very personal. A review of his quarters reveals communications with Apocalypse - the writing is very arrogant, but it is clear that Doom was begrudgingly working with your enemy!

Day 5 has begun.

(Mandarin)

Nicely done! Plus we did not lose anyone else last night either.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:37 AM   #2969
hoopsguy
General Manager

Note - since the Atlantic Alliance group has four members it will take two people from the group to make Daredevil's membership binding. Only one has to post in bold in the thread, but there has to be at least two people who agree to it (50% of current members) within the thread to lock him in.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:39 AM   #2970
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Note - since the Atlantic Alliance group has four members it will take two people from the group to make Daredevil's membership binding. Only one has to post in bold in the thread, but there has to be at least two people who agree to it (50% of current members) within the thread to lock him in.

Thanks, pretty sure I won't have a problem with that.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 10:45 AM   #2971
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

(Wolverine)

It was an educated guess to take out Doom, but I am really lucky that it turned out the way it did. His lies were almost good enough but I still smelled a rat (not a power, just a hunch).

I wouldn't doubt if I'm the next target for a night kill with them knowing what I can do to them once the sun goes down.

All these powers that are popping out of the woodwork are surprising to me being that I'm basically only built for one thing, but it can also muddy the waters and we may have some Horseman willing to attack their own to avoid suspicion (Deadpool?).

Lots of info to digest now with DareDevil and Moon Knight spilling their guts.

Is it time to start looking at the UTR's??

Venom is on this list as is Hulk (for every reason I've given before).

Now, from my vantage point (as a proven good guy) it is up to Venom and Hulk and the others to convince me you aren't evil. I think I'm in a good position to demand this since I killed Doom and most everyone was convinced he wasn't bad.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:46 AM   #2972
Thomkal
Head Coach

(Cannonball)

"Yeah what's up with no good guy being killed last night? Any insight into what happened there? Not that Ah'm not grateful of course."
Old 01-24-2007, 10:50 AM   #2973
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Working off of hoops's pre-report, with late actions appended, since there was never an official attack list for yesterday that I saw.

Quote:
Attack report, with about 30 minutes to go - let me know if I'm missing anything (had missed Cap's dodge earlier):

Post #2499 (1:46PM) Deadpool attacks Doom (sword)
Post #2538 (3:18PM) Captain America attacks Juggernaut (shield)
Post #2547 (3:31PM) Juggernaut attacks Professor X (slam)
Post #2550 (3:35PM) Captain America attacks Juggernaut (2nd attack, special - identify weak point)
Post #2561 (3:51PM) Doom activates force field, attacks Captain America (energy)
Post #2695 (5:40PM) Moon Knight attacks Doom (dart)
Post #2762 (6:57PM) Mandarin attacks Juggernaut (fire ring)
Post #2765 (6:59PM) Doom attacks Deadpool (mystic)
Post #2772 (7:01PM) Hulk attacks Juggernaut (fist)
Post #2777 (7:04PM) Mathemanic attacks Juggernaut (mental blast)
Post #2779 (7:06PM) Spiderman attacks Juggernaut (fist)
Post #2783 (7:09PM) Venom attacks Doom (special attack - withering blow)
Post #2792 (7:12PM) Doom activates Doombot
Post #2837 (7:56PM) Gambit attacks Doom (special attack - cards)
Post #2865 (8:17PM) Britain attack Jugg's helmet, enacts shield
Post #2879 (9:34PM) Magneto attacks Doom
Post #2881 (9:36PM) Cannonball attacks Doom
Post #2887 (9:46PM) Silver Surfer attacks Juggernaut (power cosmic, I presume)
Post #2888 (9:49PM) Storm attacks Juggernaut (lightning - special?)
Post #2890 (9:59PM) Daredevil attacks Juggernaut (billy club, I presume)

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-24-2007, 10:54 AM   #2974
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Damage report:
Juggernaut: 29
Dr. Doom: 9
Captain America: 1

No other attacks delivered damage today.

Interesting that Juggernaut's attack on X didn't do anything.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:57 AM   #2975
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
(Cannonball)

"Yeah what's up with no good guy being killed last night? Any insight into what happened there? Not that Ah'm not grateful of course."

I'm wondering what this means as well. Do the forces of Apoc. rotate kills and last night's was Doom's, hence no attack?

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #2976
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
That could account for it, now that you mention it. If it was to be Doom carrying out an attack, but he was killed first by Wolverine, that would explain the lack of a dead member of the 12.

Right now, I have two cleared by direct action against the horsemen (Mandarin and Wolverine) plus two more who appear trustworthy thanks to special attacks against Doom yesterday (Gambit and Venom).

Considering the total number of attackers and the use of two special attacks, I think it's interesting that the "unmodified" damage total to Doom is only 9.

Old 01-24-2007, 11:09 AM   #2977
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)
That could account for it, now that you mention it. If it was to be Doom carrying out an attack, but he was killed first by Wolverine, that would explain the lack of a dead member of the 12.

Right now, I have two cleared by direct action against the horsemen (Mandarin and Wolverine) plus two more who appear trustworthy thanks to special attacks against Doom yesterday (Gambit and Venom).

Considering the total number of attackers and the use of two special attacks, I think it's interesting that the "unmodified" damage total to Doom is only 9.

(Gambit)

"I want to clarify that I attacked Juggernaut yesterday, not Doom"
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 01-24-2007, 11:10 AM   #2978
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Let's not forget that Deadpool's sword attack against Doom did absolutely nothing. I'm not sure what to make of that.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-24-2007, 11:10 AM   #2979
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
(Mathemanic)

Remember though he had a force field and possibly a doombot up. I can tell you I did 2 damage to Doom.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:12 AM   #2980
Thomkal
Head Coach

(Cannonball)

So do we go after someone who attacked Juggernaut yesterday, possibly one who attacked someone else on the day Doom was attacked by Wolverine and Deadpool?
Old 01-24-2007, 11:13 AM   #2981
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Working off of hoops's pre-report, with late actions appended, since there was never an official attack list for yesterday that I saw.

Post #2550 (3:35PM) Captain America attacks Juggernaut (2nd attack, special - identify weak point)
Post #2561 (3:51PM) Doom activates force field, attacks Captain America (energy)
Post #2762 (6:57PM) Mandarin attacks Juggernaut (fire ring)
Post #2837 (7:56PM) Gambit attacks Doom (special attack - cards)
Post #2879 (9:34PM) Magneto attacks Doom
Post #2881 (9:36PM) Cannonball attacks Doom
Post #2887 (9:46PM) Silver Surfer attacks Juggernaut (power cosmic, I presume)
Post #2888 (9:49PM) Storm attacks Juggernaut (lightning - special?)
Post #2890 (9:59PM) Daredevil attacks Juggernaut (billy club, I presume)

I just realized this. But the listed attack here is not what I did. I attacked Doom not Juggernaut. (Not to say I thought Juggy was good because I didn't he was next for me. ) I have pmed Hoops and Tyrith to let them know. just in case they kept this list as thier idea of where points should go.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #2982
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

wasn't the attack on me deflected by captain? and gi...thanks for the forcefield...hopefully friggin deadpool won't have done enough to kill me.

grrr...back to work. won't be on till around 7 est cept for my break. will leave ie up though so I will appear in the thread (saves time)
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #2983
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Guess what fellas? I got another discern truth action upcoming. I'd love to see some of you say you're good.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #2984
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Who wants to step up to the line?

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #2985
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
(Cannonball)

So do we go after someone who attacked Juggernaut yesterday, possibly one who attacked someone else on the day Doom was attacked by Wolverine and Deadpool?

People keep forgetting i attacked doom on that day too...im not invisible, am i?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:24 AM   #2986
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Who wants to step up to the line?

DD

I'm good.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #2987
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
wasn't the attack on me deflected by captain? and gi...thanks for the forcefield...hopefully friggin deadpool won't have done enough to kill me.

grrr...back to work. won't be on till around 7 est cept for my break. will leave ie up though so I will appear in the thread (saves time)

I don't think so. If so, I missed it. I know Captain America tried to redirect an attack against him, but I don't think he was able to do it. That's the only action I remember having some kind of deflection involved.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-24-2007, 11:31 AM   #2988
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Guess what fellas? I got another discern truth action upcoming. I'd love to see some of you say you're good.

DD

(Cannonball)

"Well Ah've already said it at least twice, but Ah'm good, not Apocalypse nor one of his Horsemen."
Old 01-24-2007, 11:33 AM   #2989
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
People keep forgetting i attacked doom on that day too...im not invisible, am i?

(Cannonball)

"Sorry Mr. Moon Knight, but its just several people have talked about the Deadpool and Wolverine attacks, so those stick clearer in m'ah mind."
Old 01-24-2007, 11:34 AM   #2990
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
(Cannonball)

"Well Ah've already said it at least twice, but Ah'm good, not Apocalypse nor one of his Horsemen."
I'm a lawyer, need it for the record.

Also, for the record, I have no intention whatsoever of attacking today. I need energy for my interrogation and for discerning truth. I will not have energy to spare.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 11:36 AM   #2991
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm a lawyer, need it for the record.

Also, for the record, I have no intention whatsoever of attacking today. I need energy for my interrogation and for discerning truth. I will not have energy to spare.

DD
And i can confirm this, and support his decision.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:38 AM   #2992
Blade6119
Coordinator

Hey ardent, hows that dental work treating ya?
Demotivation
Old 01-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #2993
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Hey ardent, hows that dental work treating ya?
Funny, but I do actually *have* one tomorrow.

There's an inside story to this, but I haven't the time to explain it.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 12:11 PM   #2994
Poli
FOFC Survivor

OOC: Raise your hand if you went to work two hours early.

See? My hand's raised.

Dang it.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:17 PM   #2995
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, I looked back at the damage report from yesterday and verified both reported errors. Here is what the correct, and complete, report looks like. Sorry for the bad info late last night.

1.) Qwikshot's damage was properly applied to Juggernaut
2.) Mandarin's damage was improperly applied to Juggernaut instead of Doom

I would prefer not to modify those numbers, as it would reveal information about Mandarin's standard attack that should not be available. I do feel safe in saying it had zero impact on the outcome, given that Doom would have lived through the day and still died at night. Juggernaut was a dead man with or without Mandarin's attack.

Post #2762 (6:57PM) Mandarin attacks Doom (fire ring)
Post #2837 (7:56PM) Gambit attacks Juggernaut (special attack - cards) Post #2865 (8:17PM) Britain attack Jugg's helmet, enacts shield
Post #2879 (8:34PM) Magneto attacks Doom (magnetic attack)
Post #2881 (8:36PM) cannonball attacks Doom (rocket blast)
Post #2887 (8:46PM) Surfer attacks Juggernaut (power cosmic)
Post #2888 (8:49PM) Storm attacks Juggernaut (lightning)
Post #2890 (8:59PM) Daredevil attacks Juggernaut (club)
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:05 PM   #2996
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

I swear on the life of the wife I think I had that I did not attack Doom last night. If that ain't good enough for you Ororo (storm) then I don't know what to say.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm having second thoughts about Doom.

He seems to be the only one attacked last night (evil gets a free kill at night separate from any power issues) and even if another character that wasn't evil had an attack, then another should have been killed or at least attempted.

I think Doom is not Evil.

*Deadpool*

Going back through the thread, caught this one. So who attacked Doom night 1?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:07 PM   #2997
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Post #2762 (6:57PM) Mandarin attacks Doom (fire ring)
Post #2837 (7:56PM) Gambit attacks Juggernaut (special attack - cards)
Post #2879 (8:34PM) Magneto attacks Doom (magnetic attack)
Post #2881 (8:36PM) cannonball attacks Doom (rocket blast)
Post #2887 (8:46PM) Surfer attacks Juggernaut (power cosmic)
Post #2888 (8:49PM) Storm attacks Juggernaut (lightning)
Post #2890 (8:59PM) Daredevil attacks Juggernaut (club)

The Ardent Color System (TM)
Green = trust

4. Blade6119 (Moon Knight) attacked Doom(evil)
5. DaddyTorgo (Professor X) no attack
9. Chief Rum replaced Day 3 by Qwikshot (Gambit) attacked Juggernaut (hero) (special attack)
10. Ardent Enthusiast (Daredevil) attacked Juggernaut (hero)
15. Bonegavel (Wolverine) no attack? (killed Doom in night action) (Doom-evil)
17. gi (Captain Britain) attacked Juggernaut (hero)
18. Raiders Army (Deadpool) attacked Doom (evil)
19. ntndeadcon (Mandarin) attacked Doom in this, but I believe he was to attack Jugger (hero)
21. SackAttack (Captain America) attacked Juggernaut (hero) (special attack)

Non-trust
1. Schmidty (Hulk) attacked Juggernaut (hero)
2. Path12 (Silver Surfer) attacked Juggernaut (hero)
3. Barkeep49 (Magneto) attacked Doom (evil)
7. Swaggs (Storm) attacked Juggernaut (hero)
11. Thomkal (Cannonball) attacked Doom (evil)
16. Jonathan Ezarik (Spiderman) attacked Juggernaut (hero)
20. Mr Wednesday (Mathemanic) attacked Juggernaut (hero)
23. Grammaticus (Venom) attacked Doom (evil) (special attack)

Numbers missing are fallen heroes or vanquished enemies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Gambit)

"Would the followers of apoc attack one of their own? Or would have it been easier to pile onto Juggernaut, knowing that he was not evil? If you want to trust Daredevil like I do, then these are the remainders who would be under suspicion, not to say that all of Daredevil's trusted are safe, but I would like to use these are the reference point, no? I think Venom using a special attack on Doom likely moves him into my trusting point, why waste energy to kill off a partner in crime, it would strike me as wasteful and overkill for a horseman to use such skills, but more likely for a hero to make sure the enemy is vanquished, no?"
Old 01-24-2007, 01:09 PM   #2998
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*

Going back through the thread, caught this one. So who attacked Doom night 1?

No one did. He claimed that he was attacked and that he had set out a Doombot that saved him, but this was just covering up a failed Horseman attack (probably his).

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-24-2007, 01:10 PM   #2999
WVUFAN
College Starter

I very much enjoyed this game, and I appreciate you guys putting up with my annoying Doom character. Good job, and good luck with the rest of the game.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:14 PM   #3000
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Professor X,

Did you get another name last night?

SPIDER-MAN