Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-30-2003, 10:36 PM   #201
Tasan
College Starter

I bet its 1 of 3 things

1. One tried to fire a stun gun long range and missed, hitting something close by and stunning himself and his buddy.

2. One tried to fire long range normally, hit a gas station pump, it exploded and knocked them out.

3. One of your random misses hit a pump and knocked them out.
Old 09-30-2003, 10:36 PM   #202
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Ring ring ring

Calling 3ric IV. Your planet needs you!

Report to USA COM for processing.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 11:30 PM   #203
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I finally get into a screen capture. And it is my remains that make it. Ugh.

Oh well...back to the cloning lab...

Chief Rum IV barely got a chance to get started. He's a fresh newbie. Any good stats he gets is by luck only.

But he's game and ready to join the waiting list.

CR

P.S. Man, so much potential lost on that one. We'll miss your brief stay in this universe, Chief Rum III.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 11:42 PM   #204
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Whoo! Another mission, another kill. Fear the Coffee!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 12:02 AM   #205
PsychoCop
Mascot

See? I told you so. the grenade goes BOOM!
Old 10-01-2003, 12:06 AM   #206
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Medals Update (Through Mission 15)

Mission 11

None

Mission 12

None

Mission 13

Data King: Purple Heart (2)
Wounded twice.

Mission 14

Chief Rum: Silver Star of Terra
Chief killed one alien outside a UFO, then led a ferocious charge into an enemy UFO during which he killed two aliens at close range.

Cam Edwards II: Bronze Badge of Kahunas
Armed with only a Stun Rod, Cam hunted down and stunned the last alien in an enemy UFO.

Mission 15

BYU: Bronze Badge of Kahunas
BYU prepared to lead a UFO assault, but aliens exited before we could enter. BYU killed the one alien, then was first inside the UFO looking for more.

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 10-01-2003 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:08 AM   #207
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

X-COM II Wall of Medals (Through Mission 15)

USA COM
Code:
ID Name Medals 1. Pvt. Cam Edwards Coffee Warlord Pin. 2. Col. Jfbbis Bronze Star of Terra (2); Purple Heart. 3. Cap. Patman - 4. Sgt. Fat Football Bronze Angel Wings (2). 5. Sgt. Sublime Yellow Pin of Cowardice (2) 6. Pvt. Blade 6119 - 7. Pvt. Jeff Nights - 8. Sgt. Render - 9. Sgt. Kerillini Bronze Star of Terra 10. Com. Kodos Silver Star of Terra; Kodos Doh Award 11. Sqd. Toddiec - 12. Sqd. Illinifan - 13. Pvt. MrBug Bronze Badge of Kahunas 14. Col. Wade Moore Bronze Star of Terra (2); Bronze Angel Wings; Purple Heart 15. Sqd. Rich 1033 Yellow Pin of Cowardice 16. Sqd. Thomkal Bronze Star of Terra 17. Cap. Shorty Bronze Star of Terra; Purple Heart; Kodos Doh Award 18. Cap. Klayman Purple Heart; Yellow Pin of Cowardice 19. Sgt. Revrew - 20. Sqd. Travis - 21. Pvt. Schmidty - 22. Sqd. Al Hill Kodos Doh Award 23. Sqd. Sachmo - 24. Sgt. Data King Purple Heart (2) 25. Pvt. Alf - 26. Sqd. Mr. Bug II Yellow Pin of Cowardice 27. Sqd. Daimyo - 28. Sqd. 3ric Kodos Doh Award; Yellow Pin of Cowardice 29. Cap. Raven Hawk - 30. Pvt. Sterling Ice - 31. Cap. BYU 14 Bronze Badge of Kahunas 32. Sqd. Chief Rum Silver Star of Terra 33. Pvt. Qwikshot Gold Badge of Kahunas; Silver Angel Wings 34. Sqd. Cam Edwards II Bronze Badge of Kahunas 35. Cap. Jeff Nights II - 36. Pvt. Blade 6119 II - 37. Sgt. The Time - 38. Pvt. Split Personality - 39. Sgt. Thomkal II - 40. Sqd. Toddiec II - 41. Sgt. Fat Football II - 42. Sgt. Blade - 43. Sgt. Achilles - 44. Sqd. Airhog - 45. Sqd. Danny VanHalen - 46. Cap. Patman II - 47. Sqd. Illinifan II - 48. Sqd. Fonzie - 49. Sgt. Lokugh - 50. Sgt. Sachmo II - 51. Sqd. Kerillini II - 52. Sgt. Qwikshot II - 53. Pvt. Alf II - 54. Sqd. Blade 6119 III - 55. Sqd. Sublime II - 56. Pvt. Schmidty II - 57. Sgt. Split Pers. II - 58. Sqd. 3ric II - 59. Sqd. Daimyo II - 60. Sqd. Illinifan III - 61. Sqd. Rawisdan - 62. Sqd. Data King II - 63. Sqd. Mr. Bug III - 64. Pvt. Japherwaki - 65. Sgt. Al Hill II - 66. Sqd. Tasan - 67. Sgt. Chief Rum II - 68. Pvt. Toddiec III - 69. Sqd. Zippy - 70. Sgt. Naiwf - 71. Sqd. Wignasty - 72. Pvt. Coffee Warlord - 73. Sqd. CTHomer - 74. Cap. AStott - 75. Sqd. Alf III - 76. Sqd. Fonzie II - 77. Pvt. PsychoCop - 78. Sqd. Render II - 79. Pvt. Blade II - 80. Pvt. Illinifan IV - 81. Pvt. Andone - 82. Sqd. Condors - 83. Sqd. Travis II - 84. Sqd. Split Pers III - 85. Sqd. Cam Edwards III - 86. Sqd. Klayman II - 87. Sqd. 3ric III - 88. Sqd. Anxiety - 89. Sqd. RealDeal III - 90. Sqd. Coffee Warlord II - 91. Sqd. Tucker - 92. Sqd. Jeeber D - 93. Sqd. Afoci - 94. Sqd. Data King III - 95. Sqd. Katon - 96. Sqd. Illinifan V - 97. Sqd. Blade III - 98. Sqd. MrBug IV - 99. Sqd. Lokugh II - 100. Sqd. Sir Fozzie - 101. Sqd. Wolfpack - 102. Sqd. Japherwaki II - 103. Sqd. Condors II - 104. Sqd. Marmel - 105. Sqd. Swaggs - 106. Sqd. Travis III - 107. Sqd. Zippy II - 108. Sqd. Chief Rum III - 109. Sqd. Glengoyne - 110. Sqd. Breeze - 111. Pvt. ??? -
Old 10-01-2003, 12:44 AM   #208
NAIWF
College Prospect

Sucks to see the Chief die, but back to back kills for me is a new record or something. Most importantly, the aliens learned today that silly bullets no hurt NAIWF
NAIWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 12:54 AM   #209
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Update

Upcoming:
1. More medals (missions 16-20, maybe some of our more current missions as well)
2. Answer questions.
3. Post Mission 75 (ASIA COM)

______

The ASIA COM Skyranger heads down to assault the downed UFO in Denmark within minutes of USA COM's defense of London.

(I have finished this mission and might be able to post it on Wednesday. Just have to edit it.)
Old 10-01-2003, 11:32 AM   #210
3ric
College Starter

Fresh meat reporting for duty sir!
Old 10-01-2003, 02:44 PM   #211
jfbbis
n00b

2 kills! Not too bad for a first mission after a long injury.
jfbbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 03:02 PM   #212
RealDeal
High School Varsity

When is the psi training done? You'll have to add new ratings to your rating tables once you've find out how good we are at mind control.

It seems generally that very few agents get mind controlled anymore. Is that natural selection, where the weak minded ones have ended up dead? Or is it just improved tactics?
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 03:09 PM   #213
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Psi training is updated at the end of each game month.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 03:18 PM   #214
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Mission 16

BYU: Bronze Star of Terra
BYU single-handedly charged into a UFO, took on two aliens at once, and killed both of them.

Travis: Purple Heart

Fat Football II: Purple Heart

Mission 17

Kodos: Bronze Star of Terra
Kodos racked up three alien kills with an impressive display of markmanship.

Patman II: Bronze Badge of Kahunas
Patman II hunted down a panicked alien in the interior of a UFO and stunned him with a Stun Rod.

Mission 18

Fonzie: Purple Heart

Mission 19

None

Mission 20

Jeff Nights II: Bronze Angel Wings
When Revrew snuck forward to try to spot some Sectoid’s, he was caught in the open and seconds away from certain death. Jeff saved him with an amazing long shot that killed the Sectoid.

Sachmo II: Bronze Star of Terra
Sachmo II led a charge into the enemy UFO and killed a Sectoid face-to-face.

Qwikshot II: Bronze Star of Terra
Wade Moore: Bronze Star of Terra
These two agents led the final charge into the UFO command center. Each one killed an enemy officer in the melee that ensued.

Mr. Bug II: Gray Pin of Cowardice
Mr. Bug II came under enemy mind-control and killed Data King. Mr. Bug II then did not fire at an enemy, who promptly killed him. Since he already had a Yellow Pin of Cowardice, this second offense earns him a gray pin.

Wade Moore: Order of Mojo
With this mission, Wade became our first agent to survive ten missions and log more than 10 kills. He has also been decorated numerous times for bravery in combat. With great pleasure, we therefore award Wade the third highest medal an X-COM agent can receive: The Order of Mojo! Congratulations, Wade!
Old 10-01-2003, 03:25 PM   #215
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

This is a repost of the explanations of the Medals, just to make it easier to find:

The awards, ranked in order of prestige...

Order of Mega Mighty Mojo: The highest honor that an X-COM agent can receive. For outstanding service to the X-COM cause over an extended period of time. For repeated leadership, valor, and accomplishment in an amazing number of battles.

Order of Mighty Mojo: The second highest honor that an X-COM agent can receive. For outstanding service to the X-COM cause over an extended period of time. For repeated leadership, valor, and accomplishment in numerous battles.

Order of Mojo: The third highest honor that an X-COM agent can receive. For outstanding service to the X-COM cause over an extended period of time. For repeated leadership, valor, and accomplishment in several battles.

Star of Terra: This medal is awarded to an X-COM agent for actions that cause alien destruction above and beyond the call of duty on a single mission. As opposed to the Badge of Kahunas, this medal is awarded when you kick alien ass. It is a higher order medal that the Badge of Kahunas. Comes in three degrees: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

Badge of Kahunas: This medal is awarded to an X-COM agent for unprecedented valor or sacrifice in the face of battle. As opposed to the Star of Terra, this medal does not necessarily have to mean that you actually did something nasty to the aliens. Comes in three degrees: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

Angel Wings: This bar is awarded to an X-COM agent for actions of valor or sacrifice that save the lives of other X-COM agents. Comes in three degrees: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

Purple Heart: Given to X-COM agents wounded in action.

Coffee Warlord Pin: Given to X-COM agents that die incredibly early in their X-COM careers. Named after Coffee Warlord, who was shot and killed approximately 1 minute after the Skyranger exit gate opened on his very first mission.

Kodos Doh Pin: Given to an X-COM agent that does something incredibly stupid or clutzy on a mission. Named after Commander Kodos, who, on a terror mission early in our X-COM history, threw two consecutive live grenades into a telephone pole directly in front of him, causing all the agents near him to scramble for cover twice, and pretty much destroying the nearby house.

Yellow Pin of Cowardice: This demerit is given to an X-COM agent for cowardice in the face of battle, for actions detrimental to the name and honor of the X-COM unit, or for incompetence that leads to the death and injury of civilians and or fellow X-COM agents.

Gray Pin of Cowardice: This higher order demerit is given to an X-COM agent for major cowardice in the face of battle, for actions detrimental to the name and honor of the X-COM unit, or for incompetence that leads to the death and injury of civilians and or fellow X-COM agents.

Black Pin of Cowardice: The highest order demerit. If “awarded”, the recipient has two alternatives: resign from the X-COM ranks or be called upon to sacrifice their life in battle for the service of the X-COM cause. If a recipient chooses to resign, their next of kin may enter the game and try to restore honor to the family name. If a recipient chooses to sacrifice their life, they will be placed under guard on subsequent missions, will have a double high explosive charge strapped about them, and will be called upon to force entry into the enemy UFO with the charge activated. If successful, your Cowardice Pins will be stricken from your record, you will be awarded a Badge of Kahunas and possibly a Star of Terra, and you will without a doubt be very very dead.

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 10-01-2003 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:59 PM   #216
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I was researching old X-Com files, and noted an error. My grandfather, Alhill, actually was killed on his 7th mission and got his 3rd kill during that mission. He was killed when Kerlini shot him in the back. In the hall of heroes, I am listed as 6 and 2, but I should be 7 and 3. My grandfather was having a pretty illustrious career until that unfortunate incident.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:27 PM   #217
RealDeal
High School Varsity

And I won't even start about the original Alhill II, who had 5 kills in his first two missions until the file got corrupted.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:21 PM   #218
revrew
Team Chaplain

I'd get a few more kills if Kodos didn't keep slapping that extra tentacle across my eyes everytime an alien is in my sights....
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.

Last edited by revrew : 10-01-2003 at 10:22 PM.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 10:33 PM   #219
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Naiwf: Sorry I missed your earlier question, but yes, you are a sergeant. Congratulations!

Revrew: Yeah, Kodos has been a different man since his marriage.

Real: Thanks for catching that. Sometimes I miss the kills on missions where an agent dies. I'll fix it for the next stats post.

Real: I've pulled the medals off the Troop Master List to make room for PSI-stats, which we'll see at the end of the month, as Coffee said.

Real: Only Ethereals and Sectoids (so far anyway) have PSI-ablities. We seem to be running into a lot of Mutons and Floaters lately, and I think that's the biggest reason for the drop the last month.

3ric: Got it! Welcome!

Tasan: Good observation! I didn't know that about the gas pumps. Makes sense. Thanks!

Achilles: I'll try to get you out of the USA COM as soon as I can. I'm a little short of people there now, though. Glad you're still reading.

Chief: Yeah, I was bummed to see you die again. You had really good skills. I brought too many good agents on the last mission. Not enough low-skill rookies to run the points.

Klayman: I don't think I can afford to not take Wade on the final mission. He's too good. I've been reading some of the older missions to do the medals, and man, he rocked in the beginning of the dynasty.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:32 AM   #220
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Make sure Kerlinni gets a bad medal for shooting my grandfather in the back. He wasn't even panicked or mind controlled at the time.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:00 PM   #221
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

75th Mission: Danger in Denmark

Word of the victory in London reaches the ASIA COM Skyranger as it begins its descent to the medium scout in the Danish countryside below. The mood inside the Skyranger lifts considerably: terror missions have been some of our most deadly, and to survive with only one loss is a minor miracle.

Captain Astott will lead our troops into battle today.

The Skyranger begins its descent…

Our troops today:

Left Side:
1. Alf III (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
2. Render II (Blaster Launcher, Power Suit)
3. Thomkal II (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
4. Illinifan V (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
5. Fonzie II (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)

Right Side:
1. Glengoyne (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
2. Split Personality III (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
3. Qwikshot II (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
4. Astott (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
5. Condors II (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)

The Skyranger will be landing on the north side of the rural battlefield on this cloudy, cold Danish afternoon. We can clearly see the UFO as we descend. The craft will lie to the left of our exit, about 10 yards to the left of the nose of the Skyranger. The UFO exit door lies directly in line with the nose of our Skyranger. We can see two other structures. A small, wooden shack lies about 40 yards to the left of our exit; a two-story house lies directly beside our Skyranger, on the right side of the exit. Elsewhere, we see only fields and fences. The area directly out from our exit is secure ground. With both the UFO door and the two-story building facing our Skyranger, we’ll want to exit fast and come up on these structures as quickly as we can in order to avoid getting pinned down near the Skyranger exit. Let’s hope our tank survives the ramp run.

The Skyranger touches down. The ramp falls outward and hits the soft grass below. Silence greets us as a wave of cold air fills the Skyranger bay.

We send our tank down the ramp. It reaches the bottom safely, scans the area near the Skyranger: nothing. We turn it left and then left again, to head up towards the UFO door. Still nothing. Alf III and Glengoyne exit the Skyranger. Glen goes right, and takes up a firing position at the right landing gear. Alf III goes left and takes cover at the left landing gear.

We hear a door swinging on hinges, but we can’t tell whether it’s coming from the shacks (we can now see that there are two of them) off to our left or the house to our immediate right. Damn.

We send our tank towards the shacks, and bring Condors II out to follow behind it. As they race towards the shacks, a bolt of plasma comes slamming into our tank, punching a hole in the turret. The tank stays functioning. Condors looks and spots a Muton right in front of the back shack, about 30 yards away! Both Condors II and Alf III go for their weapons, but Alf III is a fraction of a second faster. Plasma blasts race towards the building. The Muton tries to duck back inside the shack, but Alf is dead on target. Two blasts hit the Muton in quick succession. The creature wails and falls to the ground. X-COM 1, Aliens 0.

On the right side of the Skyranger, Split Personality III joins Glengoyne, and the two of them quickly advance on the two-story house right near our Skyranger. Glen heads to the back entrance, which faces us, and Split starts to loop around the left side of the building.

On the left side of the Skyranger, we pull our tank and Condors II back, to get them in line with the UFO door. Astott exits the Skyranger and runs to the tank. We’ve now got a good firing position set up on the exit, but our flank is badly exposed to fire from the shacks. We decide to bring out the heavy artillery. Render II—from inside the Skyranger—plots a firing route to the shacks and pulls the trigger on his Blaster Launcher. The rocket comes flying out of the rear of the Skyranger, twists its way towards the first shack, hits it, and goes off with a thunderous roar. The blast tears the two buildings apart and sends a ball of flame 25 yards into the sky. Shrapnel and wood planking come littering down on Astott and Condors II. Oh no! AStott gets bonked on the right arm by a three-foot chunk of heavy steel pipe! It drops him to the ground in pain, and his right arm now has a second elbow. This is ugly! Condors II quickly pulls out his Medikit and stabs him with a freeze nupe that locks up the bone structure, but his right arm is trashed for the day. Condors II quickly helps him up and gets him on his way back to the Skyranger. Fonzie II quickly exits to take his place. Also, in an effort to get as many agents experience as possible, we send Alf III back inside the Skyranger and bring Illinifan V to take his place at the Skyranger landing gear.

Friendly fire disrupts an X-COM advance on a UFO in Denmark. October, 2003. X-COM Archives Photo

On the right side of the Skyranger, as Split works his way up the left side of the house, Glengoyne hears a soft click of a door opening inside the house. Glen slowly opens the back door and peeks inside…

Muton, 10 yards away, exiting the front door at the other side of the house! Glen has this guy dead to rights if he can hit with his first shot. Glen lifts his heavy plasma and fires…

Direct hit! The plasma blast blows a section of the Muton’s upper back away and drops him to the ground, dead! Way to go, rookie! Glengoyne then steps into the house. Qwikshot II exits the Skyranger and makes his way to the house to help out. X-COM 2, Aliens 0.

An X-COM agent kills a Muton exiting a house in Denmark. October, 2003. X-COM Archives Photo

Suddenly, a Muton comes around the left side of the house, right in front of Split. Split freezes while the alien aims its heavy plasma and fires. The blast tears right over Split’s shoulder and sails off towards the Skyranger, where it catches Illinifan V in the back! The blast punches through his armor and cracks his spine like a toothpick! Illinifan V falls forward to the ground as blood comes welling up from his tattered back. The Muton turns and runs back around the corner of the house. Split races forward, goes around the corner, and comes face to face with the alien! Split jams his heavy plasma into the alien’s gut and pulls the trigger: the alien’s stomach explodes in a rush of green! Way to get some payback, Split! X-COM 3, Aliens 0.

X-COM agents battle for control of a Danish house. October, 2003. X-COM Archives Photo

Back at the Skyranger, Thomkal II races out of the Skyranger and hurries to Illinifan V. Once there, he checks for a pulse: still alive! Thomkal pulls out a Medikit and starts slapping patches on Illinifan’s back. Within a minute, the medicine kicks in and the bleeding stops.

Suddenly, we catch sight of a Muton advancing on our position through a wheat field by the nose of the Skyranger! Thomkal II breaks away from the Skyranger, drops to a knee, and joins Qwikshot II, Condors II, and Fonzie II in firing on the creature. A hail of plasma sails towards the Muton. In less than ten seconds Qwikshot II hits twice and the alien falls, dead. X-COM 4, Aliens 0.

And that is the last alien! We quickly load Illinifan V into the Skyranger and head back for ASIA COM. With lots of luck, Illinifan V might pull through.

Kills: Alf III, 1; Glengoyne, 1; Qwikshot II, 1; Split Personality III, 1.
KIA: None.
Wounded: Astott (19 days), Illinifan V (critical).
Attribute Improvements: Alf III, Glengoyne, Qwikshot II, Split Personality III.
Final score: 131
Mission Notes:
Astott gets knocked out of action for the second time in less than a month.

Whether the Illinifan family will be our first family to give five men to save the planet hangs in the balance. Let’s hope the doctors can save him, and that he can return to combat soon! Be sure to break out those juju beads for Illinifan!

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 10-02-2003 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:56 PM   #222
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Update

A couple of days later, Superman knocks down a medium scout over England that Capn Morgan had chased across the Atlantic. We launch the USA COM Skyranger to clean up the mess.

Upcoming:
1. Mission 76
2. Updated Stats
3. More medals
4. Update

Some other stuff...

I'm thinking about changing how we work the waiting list. I want more agents at USA COM, and I want to put 6 people or so at SAM COM to guard that base. Also, we've been secretly working on an African base that will have living quarters up and running soon. We'll need agents for that as well. EU COM and USA COM will be our active bases, but I'm thinking we'll take the people on our waiting list and move them through in following stages...

1. Active Base Assignment at EU COM or USA COM
2. Call up for active duty (this is where you would have to answer the phone call)
3. USA COM Assignment.
4. SAM COM Assignment.
5. AFRICA COM Assignment.
6. Waiting list.

It would work like this...

When an active agent dies, the highest ranked (smallest number) agent at USA COM gets a phone call for active duty, much like we call people off the waiting list now. Once that person answers the call, we shift them over to either EU COM or ASIA COM. We then take the highest ranked agent at SAM COM and switch them to USA COM, take the highest ranked agent at AFRICA COM and shift them to SAM COM, and take someone still on the waiting list and shift them to AFRICA COM.

This would mean that some agents now on the waiting list would get put in some of the abbreviated reports right away, and there is the chance that some agents will see action at SAM COM or AFRICA COM if aliens attack that base.

As usual, suggestions, comments, ideas, and feedback are welcome regarding this plan.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:57 PM   #223
AStott
Mascot

Grrr!!! Watch your fire, rookies! Out for another 3 weeks... How will this interact with my psi training? Can I still psi train while injured? If so, do I have to stay at the same base?

Godzilla Blitz, I certainly hope this isn't payback for what happened in my dynasty recently...
AStott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 03:18 PM   #224
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by AStott
Grrr!!! Watch your fire, rookies! Out for another 3 weeks... How will this interact with my psi training? Can I still psi train while injured? If so, do I have to stay at the same base?

Godzilla Blitz, I certainly hope this isn't payback for what happened in my dynasty recently...

Oops. Crap. I already moved you to SAM COM. Damn it. I didn't even think about how that would affect PSI training. I'll check on that and get back to you. Illinifan is in the same boat. I'd guess that the PSI training stops when you get hurt, but I won't know for sure until someone else in PSI-training gets hurt and I can look at what the game does with them. Sorry about that. Does anybody know the answer to this, by the way?

I don't know why people (other than Blade6119) think that I would be out to get them. It wasn't your fault Blade6119 made a stupid kick, just like it's not my fault when Sachmo forgets to load his Blaster Launcher before the mission. Please don't worry about that. My payback is reserved solely for Blade6119 IV and V and VI.

All kidding aside, I finished mission 75 a couple of days ago, before you posted your latest mission. And despite Blade6119's beliefs to the contrary, I would never purposely kill or wound an agent, unless they went under mind control or got a Black Pin of Cowardice. And if I die in your Titans of Steel dynasty, I die. These are just silly games. Don't worry about me holding a grudge.
Old 10-02-2003, 03:26 PM   #225
AStott
Mascot

Naw, I know, GB. But it's funny anyway that events like this are so closely synchronized.

Trust me, writing up my own dynasty, I can't even imagine purposely doing something like that. There's a big sense of obligation to the readers. I think that really helps me play better than I would otherwise. All the rest is just bad luck. (Ok, and maybe one or two poor decisions on my part...)
AStott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 04:28 PM   #226
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

76th Mission: USA COM vs. Mutons in England

All these agents are the inactive readers (missed roll call), so this will be a simple mision summary.

Our troops today:

Left Side:
1. Daimyo II (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
2. Wade Moore (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
3. BYU (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
4. The Time (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
5. Sublime (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)

Right Side:
1. Achilles (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
2. CT Homer (Blaster Launcher, Power Suit)
3. Data King III (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)
4. Fat Football II (Heavy Plasma, Stun Launcher, Power Suit)
5. Rawisdan (Heavy Plasma, Power Suit)

Sublime kills a Muton sniper on a rooftop.

BYU kills a Muton cutting around the UFO.

Rawisdan kills a Muton coming around the other side of the UFO.

The Time blows a Muton away with a grenade.

BYU kills a Muton exiting the UFO. The Muton destroys our tank before dying.

Kills: Sublime II, 1; The Time, 1; BYU, 2; Rawisdan, 1.
KIA: None.
Wounded: None
Attribute Improvements: Wade Moore, The Time, BYU, Sublime II, Daimyo II, Rawisdan, Data King III.
Final score: Forgot to write this down again.
Mission Notes:
The Time gets kills in consecutive missions. Although he still has the worst kills/mission rating of any agent with more than ten missions, he is quickly catching up to Tasan. Get out to the firing range, Tasan!

Wade Moore’s firing accuracy jumps to a 91. Yow!
Old 10-02-2003, 04:47 PM   #227
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Mission 21

None

Mission 22

Toddiec II: Bronze Star of Terra
Toddiec II was one of three agents that held a house on our pivotal right flank in a brutal assault on a large UFO. Chief Rum went under alien control and left only Toddiec II and Klayman holding the farm. Toddiec II successfully dodged Chief and killed two aliens that threatened our position. Unfortunately, Toddiec II was killed in the same house by Sectoid fire.

Chief Rum: Yellow Pin of Cowardice
Chief was mind-controlled by aliens on the mission, severely jeopardizing our right flank. He later snapped back under our control, but his cowardice most likely cost Toddiec II his life and almost cost us our mission. Chief was killed on this mission.

Danny Van Halen: Yellow Pin of Cowardice
While holding a vital firing position on the alien UFO, Danny panicked and was out of action for several minutes, putting our mission in jeopardy.

Mission 23

Schmidty: Yellow Pin of Cowardice
Schmidty ran away from an attack on a large UFO. The fact that a blaster missile blew him to pieces does not change the fact that he ran away from fellow agents.

Mission 24

Travis: Bronze Star of Terra
Travis racked up three kills with excellent shooting on a short mission against a UFO scout.

Mission 25

Klayman: Silver Star of Terra
With our Skyranger surrounded by Snakemen and Chrysallids and getting pummeled by grenades, Klayman racked up four alien kills in the pivotal first fifteen minutes of a terror mission in Tehran. His bravery and excellent shooting most likely saved the mission and the lives of many fellow agents. Furthermore, this act of bravery distinguishes Klayman as one of our finer agents, and his Yellow Pin of Cowardice is taken from him.

Wade Moore: Bronze Star of Terra
Wade killed four aliens in the mop-up of this terror mission.

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 10-02-2003 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:01 PM   #228
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

X-COM II Troop Master List (After Mission 76)

USA COM
Code:
ID Name Status Rank Miss. Kills 14. Wade Moore Active Colonel 22 22 31. BYU 14 Active Captain 19 12 37. The Time Active Sergeant 16 5 41. Fat Football II Active Sergeant 14 6 43. Achilles Active Sergeant 15 11 55. Sublime II Active Squaddie 13 8 59. Daimyo II Active Squaddie 8 5 61. Rawisdan Active Squaddie 13 7 71. Wignasty Active Squaddie 6 3 73. CTHomer Active Squaddie 8 6 94. Data King III Active Squaddie 4 2

EU COM
Code:
ID Name Status Rank Miss. Kills 2. jfbbis Active Colonel 18 16 10. Kodos Active Commander 22 21 19. Revrew Active Sergeant 19 13 46. Patman II Active Captain 19 10 66. Tasan Active Squaddie 12 5 70. Naiwf Active Sergeant 12 6 89. RealDeal III Active Squaddie 8 3 90. Coffee Warlord II Active Squaddie 9 7 93. Afoci Active Squaddie 5 3 97. Blade III Active Squaddie 3 2 98. MrBug IV Active Squaddie 5 3 99. Lokugh II Active Squaddie 4 1 101. Wolfpack Active Squaddie 4 2 102. Japherwaki II Active Squaddie 6 5 105. Swaggs Active Squaddie 5 4 110. Breeze Active Squaddie 1 1 110. ??? Active Rookie 0 0

ASIA COM
Code:
ID Name Status Rank Miss. Kills 15. Rich 1033 Active Squaddie 16 13 35. Jeff Nights II Active Captain 19 10 39. Thomkal II Active Sergeant 15 13 45. Danny VanHalen Active Squaddie 15 12 52. Qwikshot II Active Sergeant 15 11 74. AStott WND (19) Captain 12 16 75. Alf III Active Squaddie 5 3 76. Fonzie II Active Squaddie 8 7 78. Render II Active Squaddie 9 5 84. Split Pers III Active Squaddie 5 6 92. Jeeber D Active Squaddie 5 5 96. Illinifan V WND (12) Squaddie 4 3 103. Condors II Active Squaddie 5 6 106. Travis III Active Squaddie 4 4 109. Glengoyne Active Squaddie 1 1

SAM COM
Code:
ID Name Status Rank Miss. Kills 107. Zippy II WND (12) Squaddie 2 1

Code:
Medals Key: Medals listed by letter code then number of times received. A = Order of Mega Mighty Mojo; B = Order of Mighty Mojo; C = Order of Mojo; D = Star of Terra; E = Badge of Kahunas; F = Angel Wings; G = Purple Heart; H = Kodos Doh Award; J = Cam Edwards Pin; K = Pin of Cowardice. Following Number: G = Gold; S = Silver; B = Bronze; Y = Yellow; Bl = Black

X-COM II Troop Attributes
Code:
Name TUs Sta Hlt Brv Rea Fir Thw Str P-D P-S 2. jfbbis 75 80 59 30 35 82 58 54 10. Kodos 78 88 57 50 61 79 73 54 14. Wade Moore 79 81 56 30 59 91 72 67 15. Rich 1033 75 68 44 20 55 54 70 62 19. Revrew 73 60 51 30 36 62 59 55 31. BYU 14 73 82 53 50 44 56 55 50 35. Jeff Nights II 66 73 53 60 32 64 59 50 37. The Time 68 77 52 40 62 51 56 47 39. Thomkal II 68 88 57 30 56 49 61 44 41. Fat Football II 69 69 42 50 38 69 73 51 43. Achilles 64 68 52 10 45 77 79 50 45. Danny VanHalen 73 77 45 10 41 62 78 51 46. Patman II 76 69 51 60 47 52 79 54 52. Qwikshot II 73 81 45 10 58 77 65 52 55. Sublime II 69 71 44 10 40 70 75 53 59. Daimyo II 65 60 48 30 47 70 64 43 61. RawisDan 68 50 37 60 37 67 74 48 66. Tasan 62 60 45 50 39 64 58 52 70. Naiwf 73 70 51 50 40 61 69 48 71. Wignasty 64 45 37 20 38 61 72 44 73. CTHomer 68 67 38 10 58 45 62 46 74. AStott 73 55 51 50 55 71 62 55 75. Alf III 59 49 34 40 52 49 55 45 76. Fonzie II 65 74 49 20 42 62 79 42 78. Render II 66 53 40 50 57 72 69 41 84. Split Pers III 63 64 39 30 40 64 67 39 89. RealDeal III 67 72 32 60 47 64 68 51 90. Coffee Warlord II 70 79 45 60 38 71 69 43 92. Jeeber D 61 57 38 20 30 59 75 36 93. Afoci 60 59 37 30 40 45 54 43 94. Data King III 63 53 31 50 36 52 58 35 96. Illinifan V 57 50 44 50 56 53 66 40 97. Blade III 61 70 43 50 59 44 62 33 98. Mr. Bug IV 61 64 45 10 34 69 66 34 99. Lokugh II 57 60 35 30 40 60 78 44 101. Wolfpack 64 68 32 40 35 61 59 31 102. Japherwaki II 67 75 38 20 31 50 52 47 103. Condors II 63 64 37 60 50 67 66 48 105. Swaggs 64 71 38 60 51 71 69 39 106. Travis III 65 61 43 30 54 69 58 35 108. Zippy II 58 68 35 40 47 69 50 34 109. Glengoyne 61 64 43 30 34 66 53 38 110. Breeze 60 48 33 60 31 66 54 39 111. 3ric IV 52 55 26 30 45 49 56 21 Key: TUs = Time Units; Sta = Stamina; Hlt = Health; Brv = Bravery; Rea = Reactions Fir = Firing; Thw = Throwing; Str = Strength; P-D = PSI Defense; P-S = PSI Skill
Support Personnel
Code:
Head of Research: Craptacular (Current researching focus: Cydonia or Bust, Fighter-Transport Craft) Head of Engineering: Sterling Ice II (Current manufacturing focus: Power Suits, Blaster Missiles, Stun Bombs, Hover Tank) US Interceptor Pilot: CapnMorgan (8 Kills) EU Interceptor Pilot: Superman (8 Kills) AS Interceptor Pilot: Toddiec IV (9 Kills)

Attribute Leaders (After Mission 76)
Code:
Time Units: (79) Wade Moore Stamina: (88) Thomkal II, Kodos Health: (59) Jfbbis Bravery: (60) (Eight tied) Reactions: (62) The Time Firing: (91) Wade Moore Throwing: (79) Fonzie II, Achilles, Patman II Strength: (67) Wade Moore

Attribute Doggies (After Mission 76)
Code:
Time Units: (52) 3ric IV Stamina: (45) Wignasty Health: (26) 3ric IV Bravery: (10) (Six tied) Reactions: (30) Jeeber D Firing: (44) Blade III Throwing: (50) Zippy II Strength: (21) 3ric IV

Top Ten Kills Leaders
Code:
1. Wade Moore 22 2. Kodos 21 3. Klayman (KIA) 18 4. Shorty (KIA) 16 4. Astott 16 4. Jfbbis 16 7. Revrew 13 7. Blade 6119 III (KIA) 13 7. Rich1033 13 7. Thomkal II 13

Waiting List
Code:
ID Name Base Status Rank LBrvOK? OptUp? 111. 3ric IV - ??? Rookie Yes No 112. Airhog II - On Call Rookie Yes No 113. Anxiety II - On Call Rookie Yes No 114. Blade 6119 IV - On Call Rookie Yes No 115. Klayman III - On Call Rookie Yes No 116. Aesyrqwe - On Call Rookie Yes No 117. Chuck U Farley - On Call Rookie Yes No 118. Psycho Cop II - On Call Rookie Yes No 119. Calis - On Call Rookie Yes No 120. Tucker II - On Call Rookie Yes No 118. Sachmo III - On Call Rookie Yes No 119. Katon II - On Call Rookie Yes No 120. Marmel II - On Call Rookie Yes No 121. Crash Davis - On Call Rookie Yes No 122. Mike Vic - On Call Rookie Yes No 123. Vince - On Call Rookie Yes No 124. Sir Fozzie II - On Call Rookie Yes No 125. Chief Rum IV - On Call Rookie Yes No

The Hall of Heroes

Code:
ID Name Status Rank Miss. Kills Medals 1. Cam Edwards KIA Rookie 1 0 J-1 3. Patman KIA Captain 5 1 4. Fat Football KIA Sergeant 3 3 F-2B 5. Sublime KIA Sergeant 6 3 K-2Y 6. Blade 6119 KIA Rookie 1 1 7. Jeff Nights KIA Rookie 1 0 8. Render KIA Sergeant 12 9 9. Kerillini KIA Sergeant 6 5 D-1B 11. Toddiec KIA Squaddie 3 1 12. Illinifan KIA Squaddie 4 2 13. MrBug KIA Rookie 1 0 E-1B 16. Thomkal KIA Squaddie 2 5 D-1B 17. Shorty KIA Captain 16 16 D-1B; G-1; H-1 18. Klayman KIA Captain 13 18 G-1; K-1Y 20. Travis KIA Squaddie 10 6 21. Schmidty KIA Rookie 3 1 22. Al Hill KIA Squaddie 7 3 H-1 23. Sachmo KIA Squaddie 3 3 24. Data King KIA Sergeant 6 4 25. Alf KIA Rookie 1 2 26. Mr. Bug II KIA Squaddie 5 1 K-1Y 27. Daimyo KIA Squaddie 3 0 28. 3ric KIA Squaddie 2 1 H-1; K-1Y 29. Raven Hawk KIA Captain 15 11 - 30. Sterling Ice KIA Rookie 1 0 32. Chief Rum KIA Squaddie 4 3 33. Qwikshot KIA Rookie 1 0 E-1G; F-1S 34. Cam Edwards II KIA Squaddie 7 7 - 36. Blade 6119 II KIA Rookie 1 0 38. Split Personality KIA Rookie 1 0 40. Toddiec II KIA Squaddie 4 3 42. Blade KIA Sergeant 5 4 44. Airhog KIA Squaddie 11 7 - 47. Illinifan II KIA Squaddie 4 2 48. Fonzie KIA Squaddie 4 5 49. Lokugh KIA Sergeant 9 8 - 50. Sachmo II KIA Sergeant 19 12 - 51. Kerillini II KIA Squaddie 8 3 - 53. Alf II KIA Rookie 1 2 54. Blade 6119 III KIA Squaddie 11 13 - 56. Schmidty II KIA Rookie 1 0 57. Split Pers. II KIA Sergeant 4 4 58. 3ric II KIA Squaddie 5 1 - 60. Illinifan III MIA Squaddie 2 0 62. Data King II KIA Squaddie 3 2 - 63. Mr. Bug III KIA Squaddie 5 3 - 64. Japherwaki KIA Rookie 3 0 - 65. Al Hill II KIA Sergeant 3 2 - 67. Chief Rum II KIA Sergeant 13 9 - 68. Toddiec III KIA Rookie 3 0 - 69. Zippy KIA Squaddie 9 5 - 72. Coffee Warlord KIA Rookie 1 1 77. PsychoCop KIA Rookie 2 0 - 79. Blade II KIA Rookie 3 0 - 80. Illinifan IV KIA Rookie 3 0 - 81. Andone KIA Rookie 3 1 - 82. Condors KIA Squaddie 6 3 - 83. Travis II KIA Squaddie 4 3 - 85. Cam Edwards III KIA Squaddie 2 4 - 86. Klayman II KIA Squaddie 6 3 - 87. 3ric III KIA Squaddie 5 6 - 88. Anxiety KIA Squaddie 2 2 - 91. Tucker KIA Squaddie 3 1 - 95. Katon KIA Squaddie 2 2 - 100. Sir Fozzie KIA Squaddie 4 5 - 104. Marmel KIA Squaddie 3 4 - 107. Chief Rum III KIA Squaddie 3 1 -

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 10-02-2003 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:14 PM   #229
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz
I don't know why people (other than Blade6119) think that I would be out to get them. It wasn't your fault Blade6119 made a stupid kick, just like it's not my fault when Sachmo forgets to load his Blaster Launcher before the mission. Please don't worry about that. My payback is reserved solely for Blade6119 IV and V and VI.

I think im going to have to start a little X-Com dynasy of my own....i wil name every guy godzilla blitz and send them to fight without weapons...

You can sure talk the talk sitting behind your desk, but while your cracking jokes, my guys is getting shot at point blank range 4 times by a sectoid...or was it one of our guys you ordered to attack and just lied? It wasnt a stupid kick...i guess i just dont know my own strength. Though it was funny as hell watching you get blasted back like 20 ft because of what i did...then i landed on top of you...god i love it!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 05:38 PM   #230
Sublime
High School JV

Sorry Godzilla i didn't realize i missed the roll call...but I'm still here and reading.
Old 10-02-2003, 06:07 PM   #231
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Klayman as one of our finer agents, and his Yellow Pin of Cowardice is taken from him.

Cool...I didn't know we did that.
klayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 08:33 PM   #232
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade6119
I think im going to have to start a little X-Com dynasy of my own....

Blade6119: Tell me, will this dynasty move along as fast as the season you played in the Phoenix dynasty? Because if it does, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the first mission sometime in 2005.

Klayman: I just made it up. Didn't seem right that you fought so bravely and had that mark on you. I think exemplary heroism should erase previous blemishes on an agent's record.

Sublime: No problem. I'll switch you over to EU COM or ASIA COM as soon as we get some openings. Keep an eye out for the "phone call" to go back to the two active bases. You're number two, behind Achilles.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:58 PM   #233
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade6119: Tell me, will this dynasty move along as fast as the season you played in the Phoenix dynasty? Because if it does, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the first mission sometime in 2005.

If i remember before i HONORABLY stepped down for the other owners, i had an amazing season going, with the best secondary ive ever seen...besides, slow and steady wins the race. But you wouldn't know about that, or so i heared from every girl youve ever been with.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:12 PM   #234
Swaggs
Coordinator

how long till Blade gets sent to the back of the waiting line?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 11:17 PM   #235
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Hey, make sure Blade is on a mission with me when I get called up, that way I can use his sure-to-be lifeless body as a shield.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:29 PM   #236
Blade6119
Coordinator

i see....just turn on your team member...next time i see a sectoid about to kill you ill just casually walk away whistling
Demotivation
Old 10-02-2003, 11:49 PM   #237
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade6119
i see....just turn on your team member...next time i see a sectoid about to kill you ill just casually walk away whistling

GB will likely put you on the mission without any gear anyway, what else would you do?
Old 10-03-2003, 02:03 PM   #238
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Mission 22 is a bit hazy, I'm sure this explains that.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 03:20 PM   #239
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Medals Update

Mission 26

None

Mission 27

Raven Hawk: Gold Star of Terra
In a mission where we came as close to losing as we have ever come--due to four agents falling to alien mind-control and panic attacks--Raven Hawk single-handedly took on a UFO full of Sectoids. Before the day was over, he killed seven Sectoids, led a one-man charge into a large alien UFO, and dodged death numerous times. Without him this mission was lost, and his heroism on this day earns him the highest honor an X-COM agent can achieve for a performance on a single mission: the Gold Star of Terra.

Cam Edwards II: Bronze Angel Wings
In the frenzied final assault on the enemy UFO, Cam saved Shorty’s life by killing a Sectoid that had Shorty dead to rights.

The Time: Yellow Pin of Cowardice
Split Personality II: Yellow Pin of Cowardice
Patman II: Yellow Pin of Cowardice
All three of these agents severly jeopardized our mission by either falling under alien control or panicking at critical moments.

Illinifan III: Black Pin of Cowardice
Illinifan III fell under alien mind control and killed Render, who was one of our top agents at the time. He later defected to the enemy. His whereabouts remain unknown to this day, although recent radio interceptions lead us to believe he is working with the aliens from the still active British base.

Mission 28

Rawisdan: Bronze Star of Terra
Lokugh: Bronze Star of Terra
Our troops were ambushed coming out of the Skyranger, and both Lokugh and Rawisdan led a ferocious attack that pushed the aliens back and eventually set up a counter ambush on the alien UFO.

Klayman: Silver Angel Wings
With the Skyranger full of panicking rookies and one dead agent lying in our bay, Klayman calmly stepped over the dead body, knelt, and killed the enemy sniper with one shot. His calm heroism likely kept our inexperienced crew under control, and gave us a chance to fight.

Rawisdan: Bronze Angel Wings
With Rich under heavy alien fire, Rawisdan made a perfect grenade toss to kill two aliens and save Rich’s life.

Mission 29

None.

Mission 30

Cam Edwards II: Bronze Badge of Kahunas
Cam led an attack on an alien-occupied warehouse. He performed bravely at the point-of-attack, and killed a charging Reaper in the process.

Blade6119 III: Bronze Star of Terra
Chief Rum II: Bronze Star of Terra
Both of these agents killed three aliens in ferocious house-to-house fighting in the streets of Rome.

Cam Edwards II: Purple Heart
Jfbbis: Purple Heart
Old 10-03-2003, 03:33 PM   #240
DeToxRox
Head Coach

And so what if I choked, Mack Brown does it more then Jenna Jameson and he's still regarded by boondock folk who cook C-grade meth and have met Trent Green.

Last edited by DeToxRox : 10-03-2003 at 09:19 PM.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 03:38 PM   #241
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Update

October 10-13

A few more days trickle by. Our first hover tank comes out of SAM COM, and the Sterling Ice's men start working on fusion bombs for it to fire. Sounds like cool stuff.

Things are quiet until the morning of the 13th. CapnMorgan downs a small, Ethereal-piloted UFO over Montana, and we scramble our ASIA COM Skyranger to clean up the mess.

On board:
Rich, Jeff Nights II, Thomkal II, Danny Van Halen, Alf III, Render II, Jeeber D, Travis III, Glengoyne, 3ric IV.

As they head east, our EU COM Hyper Wave Decoder picks up alien transmissions that indicate a large, Sectoid-piloted Supply Ship will be bringing in supplies to the British alien base within the next twelve hours. Sure enough, 5 hours later we pick up the UFO on our radar systems. We prepare our EU COM Skyranger for launch. Our plan is to pounce on the UFO as soon as it lands, which given its current flight path and speed, should be dawn on the 14th.

On board will be the following agents:
Jfbbis, Revrew, Tasan, Afoci, Blade III, Lokugh II, Wolfpack, Japherwaki II, Mr. Bug IV, Swaggs.

Twenty minutes after spotting the Supply Ship on radar, EU COM picks up another small UFO over the Mediterranean Sea. Superman launches in the Interceptor and downs the craft over central France. We launch the USA COM Skyranger for that target.

With that, all our Skyrangers are assigned missions. First up will be EU COM, as they are racing darkness in Montana on the evening of the 13th, and are now only a few minutes from landing. Rumor has it they will running into some bad weather as well. Let's hope they pull through ok!

Right after that, EU COM should hit the Sectoid Supply Ship. Be ready for a big fight there, as Supply Ships have lots of aliens, usually Sectoids with PSI abilities! Should be a real party! Too bad Blade6119 will miss it.

Lastly, USA COM will hit the small UFO in France.

Good luck, men! Big day ahead! I hope you live until tomorrow!
Old 10-03-2003, 04:00 PM   #242
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Damn I'm good. One more kill till I'm a double digit alien killer.

Are pilots allowed in The Top Ten Kill List?

If so reserve me the #1 spot.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 04:01 PM   #243
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Oh and good luck to all agents on missions.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 04:03 PM   #244
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Should be a real party! Too bad Blade6119 will miss it.

Was that really necessary?...im not feeling like a team member any more...maybe its for the best...if i go alone i can get even more kills!!!...ill be a one man army!!! Sign me up for my own base!
Demotivation
Old 10-03-2003, 09:56 PM   #245
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'm counting flowers on the wall. But no biggy, that doesn't bother me.

I've been playing solitate all night, although Kodos ate my nine of spades.

I don't smoke, but I chew nicotine gum by the handfuls.

Who is Captain Kangaroo? I watch Teletubbies!

Anyway, GB,my idle mind is a devil's workshop. Sure other people need missions, too, but what about me????
Old 10-03-2003, 10:15 PM   #246
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

Calling:

Airhog II, Anxiety II, Blade6119 IV, Klayman III, Aesyrqwe, Chuck U Farley, Psycho Cop II, Calis, Tucker II, Sachmo III, Katon II, Marmel II, Crash Davis, Mike Vic.

Your planet needs you!

(post here to come off the waiting list and get into the action)

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 10-03-2003 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:17 PM   #247
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

Calling:

Airhog II, Anxiety II, Blade6119 IV, Klayman III, Aesyrqwe, Chuck U Farley, Psycho Cop II, Calis, Tucker II, Sachmo II, Katon II, Marmel II, Crash Davis, Mike Vic.

Your planet needs you!

(post here to come of the waiting list)

Uhm...

Hopefully this is just to staff the SAM base and not to replace the deceased.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 10:23 PM   #248
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

I'm up, but I think I'm Sachmo III.

sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 10:30 PM   #249
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Klayman III reporting for duty.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:35 PM   #250