Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
nol
Banned

IWS #214 - Stupid Goes on Spring Break

The Rules

The rules are the same as previous FOFC “I’m With Stupid" Contests, as set forth by the game’s omnipotent and most truly beloved founding pantheon.

The object of this contest is to answer the questions posted, and to provide the most common answer among those submitted. For each question, your score will be equal to the number of people who submitted that response. Your score for the contest will be the product of your individual question scores. Yes, that word "product" here in the States means that they will be multiplied together, not added. Highest score wins.

Collaboration of any kind is strictly forbidden. No posting your answers to this board, nor sharing them by e-mail or in any other way with other potential contestants. Just don't be an asshat, and this should end well.

All determinations of "matches" and anything else requiring judgment fall to that of the sole administrator of this round of the game. You can reduce the need for doubt and judgment by properly spelling your submissions, being clear, and that sort of thing. My decisions are final and utterly inarguable, no exceptions.

Any references that are unclear to you, due to language or geography, should be understood to be authored from the perspective of an English-speaking American. However...

Your answers do not necessarily have to be correct in order to score points. If I ask "Which two qualities are most important for getting all the ladies?" and you answer "humility and seriousness" along with 13 other people, you each regrettably will be awarded 14 points -- even though the correct answer is "cocky and funny."

The Hall of Heroes

Spoiler

IWS #214 -- Stupid Goes on Spring Break

1. Screw flying, especially after this whole Malaysia Airlines thing. Stupid and his friends are gonna pile into his Jeep Grand Cherokee and roadtrip to which popular spring break destination?

2. Ah, the classic road trip with all of your bros. Which artist or musical group are Stupid and his bros jamming out to the most on their sick playlist as they travel across the country?

3. Unfortunately, the jam session got a little too intense in the car and they missed an exit somewhere. Looks like Stupid and co. are gonna have to spend the night somewhere and make the rest of the trip tomorrow (although nowhere too fancy; don't want to cut too much into the liquor budget). Where do they end up staying?

4. Alright, they've finally arrived - time to cut loose! What are Stupid and his friends drinking to get a good buzz going before heading out?

5. Since Stupid is still 20, he has to rely on his fake ID to get served at the club (don't worry, his guy that hooked him up is totally legit). It's not from California or New York or someplace where bouncers have seen tons of IDs and can easily spot a fake, but it's also not from somewhere unique like Hawaii or Wyoming that would attract too much attention. So, which state does Stupid's ID say he's from?

6. Wow, there are tons of attractive members of the opposite sex (or the same sex, if that's how Stupid rolls) here, but for some reason he's about to dial up his ex from back home. Someone better grab his phone - this isn't going to end well! What time must it be for Stupid to be making such a questionable decision?

7. Uh oh. Stupid just woke up in a strange place and everything's still a little fuzzy. Someone's gonna have to come bail him out, because he got booked for public intoxication. What was Stupid's BAC when he got arrested?

Please PM your answers to me with "IWS #214" in the title. The contest will run until 9PM Eastern on Monday, March 24th.

nol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
Old 03-20-2014, 11:00 AM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Snet!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:08 AM   #4
Logan
Head Coach

Seven questions???
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

One of the more entertaining set of questions I've seen.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:09 PM   #6
General Mike
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Seven questions???

I'll allow it
Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF
Rutgers & Washington coach Bowl Bound-BBCF
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
nilodor
College Benchwarmer

Good questions, looking forward to the results.
nilodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #8
nol
Banned

Sunday bump
Old 03-23-2014, 05:16 PM   #9
General Mike
Pro Starter

in
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:02 PM   #10
nol
Banned

I won't be posting the results until tomorrow during the day, so if you send it in before I wake up tomorrow morning, it'll get tallied.