Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-29-2006, 04:19 PM   #651
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Hoops, I'm not really sure why you suspect me, I said I skimmed through the thread yesterday and was exausted after the 10 hour drive from PA to Ohio then worked all day yesterday. I worked all day today as well, that is why I am under the radar this game.

There is someone who I believe can confirm my whereabouts last night but I would rather not say who. I think to many potential roles are getting outed which usually equates into helping the bad guys.

For now I am going to trust DC, she usually plays straightforward. Plus Mr. Wed suggested we all say what section we live in at the start of the game then backed off really quick.

VOTE MR WEDNESDAY
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:19 PM   #652
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I can confirm seeing NTN at Cavell Street.

However, that seems a little weird to me - were you visiting Cavell Street? I recognize that answering this may end up tying you to your home district, but if you were visiting then I can not draw conclusive information on any of the four people on my list. Or I need to start drawing other conclusions from it ...

I was visiting Cavell Street.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #653
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Lathum, any good reason i shouldnt vote for you?

any good reason you should?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:24 PM   #654
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
any good reason you should?

Your one of the few people who arent claiming to be a normal villager...that prob. makes you special on some manner, for better or worse i dont know.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:24 PM   #655
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, can one of the other players who responded to Tyrith's murder (Blade?) indicate if you were visiting another district before checking out the murder scene? If I get a 2nd confirmation on this I'll release the names of all four people I saw in Cavell last night.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:25 PM   #656
hoopsguy
General Manager

Lathum, any insight you would care to provide about your night activities last night?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:26 PM   #657
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
OK, can one of the other players who responded to Tyrith's murder (Blade?) indicate if you were visiting another district before checking out the murder scene?
I was in another district as well before i heared the cry out
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:28 PM   #658
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Lathum, any insight you would care to provide about your night activities last night?

Not really, I know there is a certain lady of the night that peddels her wares in my district but in the spirt of protecting her I would rather keep quiet.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:29 PM   #659
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Well I am about to be gone til after Lynch. (dress rehearsal for an opera.) So I will go ahead and throw out my vote. I think that Mr. Wed Story makes more sense to me. So I will go with the other.
Vote Daddy Torgo
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:31 PM   #660
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, the people I saw in Cavell last night were:

NTN
Cronin
Blade
Lathum

My PM indicates that they soon leave. Reviewing it in light of the news that both NTN and Blade started in other districts does seem to validate the idea that this was not their point of origin (trying hard not to directly quote here).

Now, time to go double-check this list against MrW's list from earlier about who responded. I believe it was three of the four people above ...
Old 11-29-2006, 04:34 PM   #661
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
OK, the people I saw in Cavell last night were:

NTN
Cronin
Blade
Lathum

My PM indicates that they soon leave. Reviewing it in light of the news that both NTN and Blade started in other districts does seem to validate the idea that this was not their point of origin (trying hard not to directly quote here).

Now, time to go double-check this list against MrW's list from earlier about who responded. I believe it was three of the four people above ...

So the question we must now ask is why did NTN, Cronin, and myself all hear and react to the cry out from mr. w, but lathum did not...thats a pretty interesting question knowing all 3 of us who ended up in the crowd in white-chapel all came from cavell
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 04:36 PM   #662
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
I came upon the end of the attack on Fouts. Unfortunately, I did not recognize his killer, but I'm quite certain it was not Blade, st.cronin, nor ntndeacon as they responded to my call for help.

The only thing I think that this definitively determines is that none of the three is Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.

I saw four people leave Cavell. Three of those people answered MrW's call. Lathum is the other person.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:37 PM   #663
hoopsguy
General Manager

VOTE LATHUM
Old 11-29-2006, 04:40 PM   #664
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
For now I am going to trust DC, she usually plays straightforward. Plus Mr. Wed suggested we all say what section we live in at the start of the game then backed off really quick.

As you will note, I don't distrust her, but I don't understand her (or others) reasoning for voting me.

I backed off because I thought a little about what you said and decided there was some merit to it.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:41 PM   #665
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE DADDY TORGO

VOTE LATHUM
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 04:42 PM   #666
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Okay guys, sorry I am dumb. Alant, I HATE when you are right. I don't have to stay in to get my 3 shillings. But I did anyway. Daddy seems suspicious to me, but I dont think my suspicions are solid enough to vote for him. However, as you all know I am very PRO lynch, so if we need one more vote I will bounce off Wednesday and jump on Daddy. I just think we need to be looking in different directions.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #667
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Blade? are you Hoops' follower now? You give no reason to vote for lathum, you just do it. Lathum has been playing a little under the radar for him, but nothing has jumped out at me about him.

And hoops, you are a hell of a player my friend, but something with you isnt jiving with me. But i am not going to push it just yet.... Maybe you will come clean sooner than later
Old 11-29-2006, 04:45 PM   #668
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, I'm a little torn here. Some people in my CoT are voting for DaddyTorgo; I don't really see a case against him so it doesn't seem right to vote for him.

Although I was told that Mr. W was seen passing through Bishopsgate, I wasn't told he committed any crime; he may have, I don't know, but I did notice that one person whom I don't trust is voting for Mr. W as well.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:47 PM   #669
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I have to head out for a dinner appointment with a vendor. I don't honestly know when I'll be back. It might very well be after the lynch unfortunatly. I'll keep my vote where it seems to count the most right now on DT. With the conversation hoops and blade are having it seems to be interesting and I would consider Lathum, but I dont want to move my vote if there isn't a great reason to yet.

I'll try to get back but not sure I can. Good luck all.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:47 PM   #670
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I was searching for a prostitute when I realized I had been pick pocketed, I went off to look for the person who stole my money since obtaining a ladies services were out of the question.

I find it odd that I wasn't at the scene of the murder yet I am being suspected?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:49 PM   #671
hoopsguy
General Manager

LSG, I think I'm being pretty forthcoming with the information I learn - when it does not jeopardize other players - although less so about my role.

I tried to protect Barkeep earlier today because I had very good reasons to believe he was a prostitute. Absolutely no reason for me to do that as a bad guy.

I tried to protect the information about the four people I saw last night in Cavell because I was worried about indicating where they lived - I felt like that was their information to reveal, not mine. But once I learned that at least two of them were coming from another location first I provided that information.

LoneStarGirl - let me know what actions I've taken that concern you and I'll try to address them.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:49 PM   #672
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Blade? are you Hoops' follower now? You give no reason to vote for lathum, you just do it. Lathum has been playing a little under the radar for him, but nothing has jumped out at me about him.

And hoops, you are a hell of a player my friend, but something with you isnt jiving with me. But i am not going to push it just yet.... Maybe you will come clean sooner than later

Did you read? There were 4 of us hoops confirms that were in cavell. A cry came out from white-chapel from mr. w for help after finding a dead body...NTN, Cronin, and I all left cavell and went to the death scene(in a crowd, which mr. w never mentioned). Lathum, for some reason, did not come at the sound of the cry for help. Thats a pretty big reason
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 04:51 PM   #673
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
But once I learned that at least two of them were coming from another location first I provided that information.

Hoops, i went to white-chapel from cavell at the sound of the cries. I think you have my movements a little reversed there.
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 04:51 PM   #674
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

Is that a hunch or actual knowledge?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:53 PM   #675
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
The clouds were but a false read yesterday as the night wore on. It would be largely clear, with the moon shining bright.

When the sun rises a few hours later, it will reveal a deadly night in Whitechapel.

On Whitechapel Road, BrianD lies dead in an alley, apparently beaten to death. He has no money, so it appears he was robbed. He is but a common Londoner.

Just a block away along Whitechapel Road is a gruesome sight even worse than the one the townsfolk saw the night before. Not far from the back exit of the Opium Den, bloodied body parts are strewn about and the walls are splashed red. It takes some time to find the head--or what's his left of it. Fouts was killed last night, as well, in a most brutal fashion. Another Londoner bought it here.

The horror was just truly sinking in when a cry came out from the Commercial Road section. A crowd is gathered at the entrance to a flat with a door that appears to have been torn down. The worst sight is yet to come. It appears that Tyrith has met his end in his own home! His body is ripped and torn, covered with scratches, and there is blood everywhere. It is clear he was sleeping when he was attacked.

Tyrith was a Londoner, too.

The mob is off to a hot start now. They have lost three good townsfolk, and they're looking for blood!

DAY TWO BEGINS. THE DEADLINE IS 10 P.M. EST/7 P.M. PDT, WHICH WILL BE THE REGULAR TIME MOST NIGHTS IN THIS GAME GOING FORWARD.

so hoops or blade, explain to me how I could be guilty if I was in a district where there were no murders?

As usual Blade's first suspect doesn't catch so he latch's onto another one...
Old 11-29-2006, 04:54 PM   #676
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I find it odd that I wasn't at the scene of the murder yet I am being suspected?

If I understand correctly, the murder had already happened when the cry was made. You wouldn't really be expected to be there after the fact if you did in fact make the kill.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:55 PM   #677
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

More of a hunch right now. I might be digging too deep path, so i am going to ignore it for a couple more days
Old 11-29-2006, 04:55 PM   #678
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
so hoops or blade, explain to me how I could be guilty if I was in a district where there were no murders?

As usual Blade's first suspect doesn't catch so he latch's onto another one...

NTN, Cronin, and myself were all in cavell just like you...yet we easily wound up in white-chapel. Note, we went at the first murder. There were 2 other murders, oh which you were very capable of moving just like we did to go complete.

As usual, you defend yourself by trying to slander me
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 04:56 PM   #679
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

This is the type of game that needs a spreadsheet. I am getting a tad mixed up on who did what where
Old 11-29-2006, 04:58 PM   #680
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:

Under the circumstances, not being spotted at the scene makes you a member of the suspect list. I didn't recognize the killer, and the circumstances of the people that I did see leads me to believe that they weren't him.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 11-29-2006, 04:59 PM   #681
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm not trying to slander you, I'm mearly saying it's a stretch to assume I was in whitechapel, ran to cavell, then to commercial then back to cavell, it makes no sense. If I was guilty the obvious move would be try and blend in with the pack, instead I went to find my money so I could get some tail...
Old 11-29-2006, 05:02 PM   #682
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not trying to slander you, I'm mearly saying it's a stretch to assume I was in whitechapel, ran to cavell, then to commercial then back to cavell, it makes no sense. If I was guilty the obvious move would be try and blend in with the pack, instead I went to find my money so I could get some tail...
Two things, im not saying you were in white-chapel and commerical..if your a killer, only one would be needed. Second, you go to find your money at night?
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 05:03 PM   #683
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I should elaborate on my comment in #680, that list is not a short one, I'm just pointing out that the idea that not being seen somehow makes you less of a suspect is a faulty one. So far, only one or two avowed customers of the opium den have been placed in the Whitechapel Rd area aside from myself and the folks who came to help after Fouts was slain.

Old 11-29-2006, 05:04 PM   #684
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:

Now I'm confused... when were you placed in Commercial?

Old 11-29-2006, 05:08 PM   #685
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
More of a hunch right now. I might be digging too deep path, so i am going to ignore it for a couple more days

Cool. I was just curious because I hadn't gotten any vibes from hoops thus far.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:09 PM   #686
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Did you read? There were 4 of us hoops confirms that were in cavell. A cry came out from white-chapel from mr. w for help after finding a dead body...NTN, Cronin, and I all left cavell and went to the death scene(in a crowd, which mr. w never mentioned). Lathum, for some reason, did not come at the sound of the cry for help. Thats a pretty big reason

There were others present, but none that I recognized. The way that it was described, I wouldn't have said that "crowd" was the feel that I got, but I'm sure that's just a matter of details.

Old 11-29-2006, 05:10 PM   #687
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
Now I'm confused... when were you placed in Commercial?

I wasn't. I was stressing the point that I was in a district where there was no murder and It would be a stretch to assume I would be running from district to district and be able to kill anyone.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:13 PM   #688
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I wasn't. I was stressing the point that I was in a district where there was no murder and It would be a stretch to assume I would be running from district to district and be able to kill anyone.

I think everyone can agree people have gone from one district to another, and Mr. W claims to have been in 3 last night. Why is it so much of a stretch to think you left cavell for white chapel or commerical, killed someone, and returned home. Im sure you not implying people can go visit hookers in other districts, do their thing, and then return home, but you couldnt do a similar action path. If you are claiming that, thats just blatantly wrong
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 05:14 PM   #689
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
you go to find your money at night?

As soon as I realized it was stolen from me. Without quoting my PM I briskly walked into an alley to persue the thief, perhaps hoops can confirm this is somewhat accurate, If I didn't run to white chappel where did I go?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:16 PM   #690
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
If I didn't run to white chappel where did I go?

Thats the million dollar question, now isnt it?
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 05:20 PM   #691
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I have to go out to dinner with someone from out of town and will be gone past the deadline. People can vote how they want but it is a pretty flimsy reason that I have explained the best I can. IMO the killer would have rushed to the scene of the crime to try and blend in with the others.

Just a theory then I have to go, Mr. Wed, maybe none of the people who showed up when you called were people you would assume commited the crime because one of them already turned back into Dr. Jeckyl?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:20 PM   #692
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I was searching for a prostitute when I realized I had been pick pocketed, I went off to look for the person who stole my money since obtaining a ladies services were out of the question.

So, BrianD was robbed. Lathum says he was robbed. Didn't DC or someone also say they were robbed?

Do we just assume that the urchin night move is to steal? Can Fagin send them all out? Three kills and three robberies seems like overkill.

All in all, I'm having problems with Lathum's story. He first says that a prostitute can vouch for him, but then says that he was robbed on the way there and then went to look for the person who stole the money. Now I haven't been robbed, so I can't say what Chief's mechanic is there, but I know that I don't have any actions that would involve being able to try and track my money down if I was robbed.

I'm still gonna wait to vote because I want to go back and check a couple more things when I get some time, but I'm strongly leaning that direction right now.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:22 PM   #693
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

path, I knew hoops could vouch I was in that district since it was him (her?) I was going to see.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:23 PM   #694
Blade6119
Coordinator

Alan claimed to be robbed i believe..and brian being robbed was just to let us know fagin killed him i believe, not a seperate mugging then kill
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 05:24 PM   #695
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
path, I knew hoops could vouch I was in that district since it was him (her?) I was going to see.

You were going to hoops because he is a prostitue your saying?
Demotivation
Old 11-29-2006, 05:24 PM   #696
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Just a theory then I have to go, Mr. Wed, maybe none of the people who showed up when you called were people you would assume commited the crime because one of them already turned back into Dr. Jeckyl?

I can't rule that possibility out. My sense is that it's not the case, but given the sequence of events it's not impossible.

Old 11-29-2006, 05:27 PM   #697
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, now i am leaving. I don't believe there is a mechanic for getting my money back, I believe that was in my PM to account for my where abouts last night, like I said, I assume hoops can confirm where I went.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:28 PM   #698
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i don't understand what i've done that seems suspicious, so i guess I'll just try to stop doing whatever it is. there is really a lot going on with all the different districts AND the tons of players. It's a lot of information to try to process for someone still relatively new, that's all.

At this point, although the suspiscion of Lathum has raised my eyebrows and made me think we might have something there, in the spirit of self-preservation I have to

VOTE MR. WEDNESDAY

although this will of course change if I should be out of the woods, likely to Lathum from what I recall so far. I'll be here on-and-off till lynch
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:32 PM   #699
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I am again going to challenge anybody aside from DT that's voting for me to provide a justification for the vote.

Old 11-29-2006, 05:33 PM   #700
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
ok, now i am leaving. I don't believe there is a mechanic for getting my money back, I believe that was in my PM to account for my where abouts last night, like I said, I assume hoops can confirm where I went.

Hoops is the guy who started the voting for you and presented reasons why you might be bad...to expect him to now defend you is rather odd.
Demotivation