Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-30-2006, 07:23 AM   #851
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts trusted Izulde on Day 1 and Fouts is cleared as a Londoner upon his death. So I have leaned towards trusting Izulde since that time, although I have not had any night information revealed on him yet.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:25 AM   #852
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
How is that an easy decision?

Because she's a prostitute. She was the lady of the night that pleasured me on Night 1, so unless there was some sort of conversion from then until now, I'm going under the assumption that she's good.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:31 AM   #853
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Well that clears it pretty much for me.

No Lynch Izilude
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:32 AM   #854
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Ah. This makes sense then.

NO LYNCH IZULDE
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:33 AM   #855
Raiders Army
Coordinator

With a shrinking list of suspects and having to go for the day until about 7 EST, I'll throw my vote out there:

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

I'll be on for a few more minutes before I have to get ready for work.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:35 AM   #856
hoopsguy
General Manager

DodgerChick, did you learn anything else about Izulde as part of the prostitute/john relationship? That seems to be pretty standard in those transactions ...

NO LYNCH IZULDE
Old 11-30-2006, 07:51 AM   #857
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I was one busy ho last night.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:53 AM   #858
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I went looking for a prostitute last night, since I figured i was the only one who hadn't by now. I haven't gotten my PM yet from last night though, so if I visited you, i don't know it yet (guess you wern't good enough for me to remember!)

I'm leaning to No lynch izulde, was an interesting jailing considering i had the same take as hoops in somewhat trusting him since fouts backing him early on. (I had pushed for a lynch earlier on him because of how he was behaving, but fouts caused me to reconsider).

As for thoughts on others, i'll just wait till I find out what i find out.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:56 AM   #859
hoopsguy
General Manager

I saw more people out and about last night, a couple of who I already felt like I had good beads on. I'm going to be very interested to see what one player in particular learned last night, based on interaction I witnessed.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:01 AM   #860
Barkeep49
Coordinator

hoops as I saw you (in addition to several others), are you referring to me in terms of what was learned or somebody else?
Old 11-30-2006, 08:02 AM   #861
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I can confirm DC's observation of Izulde, and recall that someone (Tyrith, I think) said much the same thing on day 1.

NO LYNCH Izulde

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:03 AM   #862
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, I saw Izulde working both nights (was watching as "she" was arrested), but was not a customer.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 11-30-2006, 08:03 AM   #863
hoopsguy
General Manager

BK, you are not the one I was interested in hearing from - unless you have something especially juicy to share. Instead you were one of the people I felt like I knew about already, since I saw you on Night 0 as well.

If you weren't pretty darn sure who I was referring to it sounds like we got different info about other people in our district.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:05 AM   #864
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Sounds very possible as we seemed to have floated in and out of the district at different times.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:05 AM   #865
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well, I'm out for the day. Good luck everyone. Right now my circle of trust includes:

hoops
Blade
Barkeep
st. cronin
DC
Izulde
Mr. Wednesday

I think I'm beginning to get a good feel for some of the others in the game as well, but I think the above are pretty solid.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:08 AM   #866
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Raiders if you trust me than you should also trust bulletsponge.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:09 AM   #867
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

DT was Izulde's John at the time "she" was arrested. I saw DC, bulletsponge, and dubb were also in Cavell at that time, as they were amongst the onlookers. I later saw dubb and bulletsponge in Bishopsgate.

In addition to confirmation of the business of one person I suspected, I also have reason to have absolute trust in two other persons and a great deal of trust in a third, but I think it's best if I don't say who they are.

Old 11-30-2006, 08:12 AM   #868
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post

yea theyre pretty sweet.

and good catch on the Ripper. who was it that sniffed out his slip up again?

ARGHHHHH, i didn't slip up....
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:13 AM   #869
hoopsguy
General Manager

This is going to become a recurring theme in future games, I think.

On a related note, congratulations to Saldana for making it to Day 3!
Old 11-30-2006, 08:17 AM   #870
SnDvls
Pro Starter

well I didn't last past night 2 for the 3rd straight game

good luck villagers and my fellow women of the night
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:37 AM   #871
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I got my PM finally. I learned that I had pretty good reads on two people prior to today. I am glad I spent the money for recreation last night. I'm still worried about conversions, but I have a nice long list of people who I feel good about.

NO Lynch Izulde

I was going to vote again for DaddyTorgo, but saw Mr.W's comment about him. I'll hang out on deciding who to go for today, but right now I am leaning to voting for someone in a list of:

3. Schmidty
7. saldana
13. st. cronin
22. Swaggs

Just to note, anyone not on this list isn't necessarily trusted by me just yet, but I'm still trying to work out some pieces of their stories and not ready to lynch them just yet.

I guess I am wondering if anyone at all can vouch for these 4. I don't need what jobs they might be or how you can vouch for them.. just need to know that people who I trust or somewhat trust can vouch for them.

(I also notice I must have a thing against people with S names.)

Today will be just like yesterday for me.. mostly busy and popping in when I can.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:43 AM   #872
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, after last night I feel significantly better about one of the guys on that list but I would prefer that one of two other people come out with information to help solidify this for me.

Two of them were in my district, and they interacted last night.

If information is slow coming out I'll reveal what I know, but I expect the involved parties can shed more details on it than I could by observing from a distance.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:53 AM   #873
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Alan, after last night I feel significantly better about one of the guys on that list but I would prefer that one of two other people come out with information to help solidify this for me.

Two of them were in my district, and they interacted last night.

If information is slow coming out I'll reveal what I know, but I expect the involved parties can shed more details on it than I could by observing from a distance.

Thats fine with me, I just know the least about these 4 and as far as I know they have had very little backing by anyone. St.Cronin is the best on this list for me as he did show up to help Mr.W when Lathum didn't, but thats not a proof of innocence by itself.

I haven't seen anything from anyone really for Schmidty or Saldana. I havent seen anyone vouch for Swaggs either, however he did know about Bullet and Barkeep from the previous night.

I mainly want to try to narrow down where a wolf might be without accidentally outing an important good guy role. So I'm not pushing for total reveals, just want to know if I can remove any of these people from my list for today.

If I had to choose right now, I'd likely vote for Schmidty who didn't respond to my question of him yesterday and is being his normally tough to read self.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:11 AM   #874
st.cronin
General Manager

True or false: We don't know who the chief inspector is?

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:19 AM   #875
st.cronin
General Manager

Alan T, I realize you don't trust me, but Schmidty and Saldana are both near the top of my trust list. Also, ntn has been shown to be good, as I am, and Lathum shown to be bad, so I am going to assume that Blade is good (since he responded the same way ntn and I did, plus he was helpful in finding Lathum).

knives out
Old 11-30-2006, 09:21 AM   #876
st.cronin
General Manager

double dola

That makes my trust list

hoopsguy
Barkeep
Blade
Schmidty
saldana

Although I'm not 100% on any of those.

Not sure about Izulde and dodgerchick. It would be useful to have a case made against Izulde, but if the inspector wants to stay hidden, that's certainly understandable.

knives out
Old 11-30-2006, 09:32 AM   #877
hoopsguy
General Manager

Cronin's vouch for Schmidty means that I'll look elsewhere for my suspects today.

If you trust both Alan and Cronin, then Swaggs is the remaining name from Alan's list. That might be a good starting point for today. Has anyone seen anything from him over the last three nights, or in his posts, that inspires confidence?
Old 11-30-2006, 10:00 AM   #878
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Cronin's vouch for Schmidty means that I'll look elsewhere for my suspects today.

If you trust both Alan and Cronin, then Swaggs is the remaining name from Alan's list. That might be a good starting point for today. Has anyone seen anything from him over the last three nights, or in his posts, that inspires confidence?

Just to clarify, there are alot of people on my list of not-named people who I don't necessarily trust, but they dropped hints close enough for me to wait and see if they get anyone backing them. I could probably come up with a list of highly trusted, medium trust and low trust if needed.. but for now was mainly focusing on those I knew the least of.

I collected all the posts from Swaggs that I could find for review. He is claiming the same role as me, so lets have fun trying to pick it apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Checking in real quick.

I will be really limited tomorrow with work, but should be able to participate more after that.

Quote:
Sorry guys, but I'm just on here for just a bit today.

Random vote:

Vote Fouts

This is his day 1 activity. Nothing helpful, random vote.

Quote:
I would say that all of us who have the option to visit the opium dealer know exactly what could result from it... and no one should say what that is or give a whole lot of info on it just yet.

This was after the interplay between myself and Cronin where I hinted about the opium dealer, then Dubb came out and talked about it. Swaggs quickly jumps on the opium dealer bandwagon without giving any further info or anything to clear him.

Quote:
It sounds, by the description given, like Jekyl/Hyde got Fouts.

Perhaps the werewolf got Tyrith?

I wonder if JTR might need to identify the prositutes before killing them, as it doesn't sound like he got anyone last night.

I'm actually thinking it could be Swaggs who killed Tyrith, I wonder if he was being helpful here with a kill he already knew about. I'll give my reasoning for that in his next quote.

Quote:
I can vouch for Barkeep, as well. I saw him and bulletsponge in my opium-induced dream.

Here is more of Swaggs with the opium theme. He says he saw them in his opium-induced dream. I dont know about anyone else, but I haven't learned sqwat from the opium dealer, much less seen someone else's actions. Has anyone else gotten lucky with the opium dealer, or only swaggs so far? I am wondering if perhaps Swaggs actually was nearby in person and witnessed this, using the opium dream as an excuse for having that knowledge and gaining trust.

Quote:
Back and catching up....

Quote:
In my dream, I saw them exchange money and Barkeep lead him away, into a room.

More info on Swaggs's dream about barkeep and bullet. Once again I havent had anything nearly this clear from a dream..

Quote:
I can only decide which area of the district to visit.

I originally didn't catch this since I wasn't around for this, and read 100-150 posts catching up when I got home. Swaggs's story is more correct than Lathum's was as far as you don't follow a prosititute or look for a prostitute, but Swaggs wasn't exactly correct either.. You don't necessarily pick A district to visit. Its really close and I'm playing semantics here, but if he is legit, he will know the real answer here.

Quote:
Well, I have caught up. I like that I am seeing a few people drop some specific details into the conversation, as I feel like certain items are far too similar to my own to be ignored.

Unfortunately for him, I think Lathum claiming the ability to seek out a particular person, rather than an area, is too inconsistent to my own information, and what I have leared of others, so I'm going to go with him.

Vote Lathum

For it only being day 2, I feel pretty decent about the evidence available in making this vote.

I don't really have great proof against Swaggs, but I'm willing to play this along a little further to see exactly how honest Swaggs has been with us.

Vote Swaggs

Things that can make me change my opinion perhaps:

1) Can any prostitute verify that Swaggs has come to visit them?
2) Swaggs can you give the full method of locating a prostitute for a night. (obviously without quoting your PM, but you should be able to get closer than saying you choose which part of the district).

I'm also willing to switch to others if people have a better candidate. I just want to get some discussion going as its been pretty slow this morning so far. Swaggs I guess seems like the best choice to run with right now, and has been super under the radar.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:20 AM   #879
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

RAiders Army, what is your reasoning for voting for me?

no lynch izulde

My question is, how did izulde get arrested? Who arrested him and why?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:35 AM   #880
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
RAiders Army, what is your reasoning for voting for me?

no lynch izulde

My question is, how did izulde get arrested? Who arrested him and why?

just got up and saw LSG's post. havn't read the rest of the actions of the night, but i can tell you why izulde got arrested. i was there. Mr. Weds. and dubb and dodgerchick saw me (although I dunno how much of what went down they can confirm). Without quoting my PM...I was going to visit izulde because he's just such an attractive lady and I was hoping he could de-virginize me. unfortunately the cops got there first and they're not a fan of the free market economy.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:40 AM   #881
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

izulde for murder? bah. They're clearly just anti-capitalism.

NO LYNCH IZULDE

I still want my ride you sexy thang!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:40 AM   #882
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm working my way back through my notes and think I might be wrong on Swaggs. He might be ok too. I have been reading backwards from page 18, and am on page 12.. I'll put together some more thoughts in a bit. There are a few people who have no one vouching for them so far though. I'll put together my list for everyone in the next hour or two as work allows.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:47 AM   #883
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i want to point out, i just re-read my PM for the night action with clearer eyes and it doesn't say WHY izulde was arrested, just that he was and we were all shooed away. so without reading the writeup i had no idea it was murder.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:51 AM   #884
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Gone until later today. Will be around during lynch though.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:58 AM   #885
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I have questions for the prostitutes. I have heard some times they find out someone is "good" but I have heard other times they didn't find that info out. Is it a -normal- thing to find out your visitor is good? Should it be suspect if someone comes to you and you don't find that info out?
Old 11-30-2006, 11:01 AM   #886
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

what about RA? has he been cleared? i know that suspect list of yours is shrinking alan so i thought i'd toss another name out there that maybe had slid UTR...
Old 11-30-2006, 11:05 AM   #887
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

ok...i guess i gotta leave for work in like 30 minutes, so i'm out. will be back prolly ~5:30 or 6 looking for a down-n-dirty recap so i can put in a vote that will stand until ~10 mins to lynch.

talk about your crappy work schedule for playing WW!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:07 AM   #888
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
what about RA? has he been cleared? i know that suspect list of yours is shrinking alan so i thought i'd toss another name out there that maybe had slid UTR...

He is someone jumping out at me right now for sure. I'm still working on my list. back to page 9. Probably will be another hour or 2 before I post my full thoughts depending on work.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:11 AM   #889
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
He is someone jumping out at me right now for sure. I'm still working on my list. back to page 9. Probably will be another hour or 2 before I post my full thoughts depending on work.

wow. makes me wish i had a job where i could do that sort of stuff, instead of this junk i'm doing now. i really do need to get my ass into grad school so i can get a "real job."

well i'll be off to the store now. adios!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:21 AM   #890
Lorena
Unregistered

I have a little bit of catching up to do, but that Izulde gets around different areas

Night 1 we had a good time in Bishopsgate, Night 2, I went looking for him at Cavell, but he chooses DaddyTorgo instead... curse you Daddy!

I witness Izulde getting jailed along with dubb, bulletsponge and Mr. W.

I go elsewhere to hire another but come back empty handed. Oh well... at least I still have my money.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 AM   #891
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
DodgerChick, did you learn anything else about Izulde as part of the prostitute/john relationship? That seems to be pretty standard in those transactions ...

NO LYNCH IZULDE

Izulde was the one that told me about seeing Mr. W going through Bishopsgate, but that's all (this was Night 1 btw). No interaction with her on Night 2, she was taken to jail without a fight.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 AM   #892
saldana
Pro Starter

first,

vote no lynch Izulde

second,

Alan, i cant say i am surprised i am on your list, as i havent been vouched for, but i would have hoped for a little slack from you seeing as how you asked me to recheck day ones posts after i said i was suspicious of you, and then totally laid off after seeing what i was supposed to see, but admittedly missed at the time.

third

apparently my prediction of diminishing body counts was pretty accurate...looks like whatever bad guy roles there are blew their wad on night 1, which should give us some time to root them out
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 11:32 AM   #893
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
first,

vote no lynch Izulde

second,

Alan, i cant say i am surprised i am on your list, as i havent been vouched for, but i would have hoped for a little slack from you seeing as how you asked me to recheck day ones posts after i said i was suspicious of you, and then totally laid off after seeing what i was supposed to see, but admittedly missed at the time.

third

apparently my prediction of diminishing body counts was pretty accurate...looks like whatever bad guy roles there are blew their wad on night 1, which should give us some time to root them out

Just so you know, In my own going back and catching up, I did find a few things you said that makes me feel better about you. I'm almost done with my list I am putting together, but I did catch a few things you said before anyone else that helped your cause with me.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:34 AM   #894
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Just so you know, In my own going back and catching up, I did find a few things you said that makes me feel better about you. I'm almost done with my list I am putting together, but I did catch a few things you said before anyone else that helped your cause with me.

i was trying to be subtle-like
Old 11-30-2006, 11:36 AM   #895
st.cronin
General Manager

Is NOBODY prepared to make a case against Izulde?

knives out
Old 11-30-2006, 11:40 AM   #896
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Is NOBODY prepared to make a case against Izulde?

there doesnt appear to be any case to make....Dodgerchick bought Izulde's services on night one, so unless they are both bad guys and one is covering for the other, its pretty much a pretty solid choice to let him out

although as i was typing that, the possibility that both of them are bad did actually raise a bit of a bell....can anyone BESIDES dodgerchick vouch for Izulde, or can any of the other ho's vouch for DC being a john?
Old 11-30-2006, 11:43 AM   #897
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, i answered my own question....mr wednesday said he saw izulde out selling her wares on both nights, so i dont know what case there is to be made, cronin.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:45 AM   #898
st.cronin
General Manager

What puzzles me is why would the inspector lock him up, if there was no case to be made. There were other guys who seemed more suspicious to me.

Remember, Izulde was on the block on day 1, I believe, and then somebody (forget who) vouched for him, and the heat faded. So why did the inspector pick him?

It's just a puzzling sequence of events.

knives out
Old 11-30-2006, 11:51 AM   #899
st.cronin
General Manager

It was Fouts (bartender) who cleared Izulde. I think there may be more here than meets the eye. I suspect the inspector knows something that we do not know, that this was not a random grab. I am leaning heavily towards lynching Izulde, on the theory that the inspector knows something which we do not.

knives out
Old 11-30-2006, 11:53 AM   #900
path12
Coordinator

Work is busy today so I'll be in and out. Only person I saw last night was hoops.