Grizzled Veteran

Hmm, guess I'll go with the flow here:

vote CF
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #102
Autumn
Head Coach

Cue "no way a wolf would self-vote".

I suggest a PB/CF runoff, unless the seer/bodyguard are going to reveal. I think it must be one of them, but tough to say which.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #103
Autumn
Head Coach

Hmm.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #104
Autumn
Head Coach

I didn't see this page when I posted 102.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #105
Autumn
Head Coach

If PB is the bad guy, safe move is to jump on the pigpile. I would think an active villager maybe works on another suspect, or at least backs up his thinking.

If CF is the bad guy, he acts casual and waits for people to get fidgety and start moving off of him. So I could still see either of these guys.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #106
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

i think zinto did it
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #107
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Autumn, I was thinking of adding a second candidate, and was leaning PB as well. I don't like that there hasn't been much resistance to CF being the wolf yet.

PB's voting record is about as bad, so he seems the logical second candidate to me, at this point anyway.

VOTE PURDUEBRAD

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #108
Autumn
Head Coach

Tough thing in a game this small -- there won't be any resistance to putting a wolf on the block. So it's hard to get any feel for whether you're wrong, or just everybody's right.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #109
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, I'm not really moving and my jump on the pigpile was after CF gave up (I thought but apparently that's wrong???).

I was considering voting Autumn until that point but that's what I have. I don't have a read on anybody else and since it's kind of like bobbing for apples, the apples I would've bobbed for are CF or Autumn.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #110
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Yeah, I'm not really moving and my jump on the pigpile was after CF gave up (I thought but apparently that's wrong???).

I was considering voting Autumn until that point but that's what I have. I don't have a read on anybody else and since it's kind of like bobbing for apples, the apples I would've bobbed for are CF or Autumn.

Would you like to talk about Autumn? I have my own thoughts there, but I didn't think anyone else would entertain them, since he had the best Day One vote.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #111
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hey CR- Basically my feelings on him I described in my vote post. I think that the switch to the wolf on D1 like that seems like it would've been a necessary move. Plus, if we had two wolves up on D1 then the one to sacrifice would be the regular wolf as opposed to the cunning wolf because keeping the cunning around neuters our seer, the best chance for winning. I wouldn't be surprised if we were wolf-wolf on D1 and rather than drive a vote on someone else, which would've drawn suspicion, it was easier to sacrifice the plain wolf and get, what looks like, a good vote out there. And, with the experienced players we have, he would have been a N1 scan for our seer which, as I've stated, he doesn't have to fear due to the cunning nature. His move to voting me now is a bit of a surprise to be honest with you and draws attention to him though but it also gets him off the hook for running the lead vote on CF if that would turn out bad. Hope that helps.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #112
Autumn
Head Coach

I haven't switched my vote, PB.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #113
Autumn
Head Coach

Also the vote was 2-2 Darth-Danny I believe. I wasn't really in the race at that point, it was just a question if someone was going to break the tie. I agree with you, as I said this morning, that my move is a possible wolf move, though I would think in a 5-2 game I would probably take the tie and hope for the help. I had been gone most of the evening and would have been excused for not moving.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #114
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I haven't switched my vote, PB.

Ah, well that was a point for and against you in my book. I genuinely thought that CF surrendered and haven't seen anything to prove otherwise. Poor villager play if it is a give up.

I need to stop checking in from my phone because I misread that you had voted for me as opposed to CR who did.

To be honest, I'm not quite suspicious of votes for me because I would rather there be a second candidate as opposed to a pile on if CF didn't really surrender.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #115
Autumn
Head Coach

I just assumed CF was being a wiseass, in response to my wiseassery, but it's odd to not have heard from him again. If we pegged two wolves in two nights there might be some understandable frustration. Or maybe he's just busy.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #116
Autumn
Head Coach

I normally would be glad to see a non-pile-on, but if there's only one wolf, a pile on would happen if we had the right guy, or the wrong guy, so it doesn't tell us much.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #117
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Okay, back off me, man. I'll block with my protractor and stab you with my protractor. That's how LInk would have done it.

I'm the spy and when I get back from the nurse's office for my nasal spray and acne medication, you're all in deep trouble.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #118
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And I made the most fantastic discovery night one. Danny is a student. Great, huh?
Old 01-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #119
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Alright, well there's one reveal. I'll back off and move to my other idea.

unvote CF
vote Autumn
Old 01-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #120
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Yo jock, stop lifting your weights and protect me...and...uh...I'll do all your math homework for ya.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #121
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I will say that that reveal is a bit risky in a low participation game though because it is less than an hour and a half to deadline. I'll be curious if there is a counter.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #122
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I will say that that reveal is a bit risky in a low participation game though because it is less than an hour and a half to deadline. I'll be curious if there is a counter.

I meant to add to this but hit submit. When I say risky, I guess I'm surprised CF didn't throw that out there earlier when he was being pursued. It would've been an aid as if CF is the real seer, it may encourage a counter reveal when the voting swings. Until there's a counter, he's got my trust.

If this is the case, the BG should either self-protect or protect CF tonight, leaving just plain old villagers for the wolf to target which, if we lynch a wolf as well, leaves him exposed.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #123
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

as usual, if it's ntn, we're boned.

unvote cf
vote purduebrad
Old 01-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #124
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I meant to add to this but hit submit. When I say risky, I guess I'm surprised CF didn't throw that out there earlier when he was being pursued. It would've been an aid as if CF is the real seer, it may encourage a counter reveal when the voting swings. Until there's a counter, he's got my trust.

If this is the case, the BG should either self-protect or protect CF tonight, leaving just plain old villagers for the wolf to target which, if we lynch a plain villager as well, leaves him exposed.

Corrected. Man, I'm rusty, I used to be much more careful because of the no edit rule. Now I'm just forgetting about it thinking I can edit!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #125
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

between CR and Autumn I trust CR a bit more mainly because Autumn is such a good wolf.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #126
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I think any scan I get is worthless because whether or not there is a cunning in the game we have to assume there could be one.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #127
Autumn
Head Coach

Not ignoring the possibility of a fake reveal here, but if so the real seer will let us know by tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it was between CF and PB so this is easy for me.

unvote crimsonfox
vote purduebrad
Old 01-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #128
Barkeep49
Coordinator

A little vote count for ya:

CF - ntn (92),
Purdue - CR (107), Crimson (123), Autumn (127)
Autumn - Purdue (119)
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #129
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Since ntn is unlikely to be here to move over, I'm going to have to put it in CR and Autumn's hands. Either way, my vote is between the two people I would've wanted but I'm moving to CF hoping for self-defense.

unvote Autumn
vote CF
Old 01-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #130
Autumn
Head Coach

Right, so you're suggesting we lynch our seer to help you out???

*Considers it* .... No.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #131
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

That answers that, I was curious to see if I could draw you or CR into that move.

Well, since it won't matter, I'll leave my legacy:

unvote CF

vote Autumn
Old 01-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #132
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Nobody around to try and put up an argument for but I am villager/student and, I'll throw this out there prior to my actual lynch...told you so. But that's okay, I'm hoping tomorrow AFTER night kill that the BG reveals, limiting your choices. Hope we win in my comeback! :-)
Old 01-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #133
Autumn
Head Coach

We'll name a wing for you, PB.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #134
Autumn
Head Coach

What do you think, NTN? You're not really the seer, are you?
Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #135
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

unvote CF
Vote Autumn
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #136
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Deadline.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #137
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

no I am not
Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #138
Autumn
Head Coach

Guess not.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #139
Barkeep49
Coordinator

ntn's vote does not count (though the tie breaker would still have meant for PB to be lynched).
Old 01-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #140
Barkeep49
Coordinator

"Who remembers what a democracy is? Yes a democracy is rule by the mob. Well here at Lupus high we believe in democracy, as all good Americans should, so now it is time for you to practice some democracy.

"You've already completed the voting part and you've chosen Purdue Brad now it's time to practice the mob part."

With no further prodding the remaining students go at Brad, but unlike yesterday with its glorious transformation at the end today's frenzy results in just a lot of blood gore and the carcass of a dead human.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #141
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Meh, big surprise. Thanks guys, good luck!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #142
Autumn
Head Coach

Huh I'm actually very surprised.

BK, it wouldn't have been a tie even if it counted, no? I think it was 3-2 if it went through.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #143
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I see it as 3-1-1 since my vote is officially with cf
Old 01-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #144
Autumn
Head Coach

Right, I mean if it had been before deadline. Would have just made it 3-2, not a tie.

Why move to me, NTN?
Old 01-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #145
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and at 6:30....
Old 01-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #146
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

well I read cf's spy post about a minute to deadline. so I was trying to move to the leader and I saw cf's change to you and struck. if I had a few more minutes I dont know whether I go with the leader or no.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #147
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

sorry it was PB's change
Old 01-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #148
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Okay, back off me, man. I'll block with my protractor and stab you with my protractor. That's how LInk would have done it.

I'm the spy and when I get back from the nurse's office for my nasal spray and acne medication, you're all in deep trouble.

Sonofa...

Old 01-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #149
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Touché, PB.

I was around up until 4:45 (my time) before leaving to work out. It didn't seem like much was going to happen, and I wasn't in any danger. I wasn't counting on a fake seer reveal so close to deadline.

CF is not the spy, I am.

I scanned ntndeacon on N1, and he's a student. I didn't want us fumbling for the allegiance of a more quiet player at the end of the game.

Sorry, PB, I should have stuck around a bit longer.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #150
Autumn
Head Coach

I hope you're the one who's not lying, Chief, because if you're the bad guy and CF and PB were both not, I suck.