Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-23-2005, 11:42 AM   #1251
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Just to throw it out there (a la RPIFan), RA, Saladana, and Barkeep are pretty suspicious to me at this point.

first things first penny, i will continue to thow suspicion on you until you learn to spell my name right

second....this smells an awful lot like exactly what i did to dubb in the outlaws game...if he is using the same plan, he was actually the attacker last night, knew he didnt get the kill after neon posted, and then made sure he beat barkeep to the board this morning to claim the good guy role for himself. i believe lathum used it on blade once before as well.

so what does that mean... i think barkeep is lying...i think dubb is too good a player to know i wouldnt recognize this and immediately think he is a wolf. i believe dubb

VOTE BARKEEP
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:44 AM   #1252
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, check your vote format Penny...i think you need all caps on both words
Old 11-23-2005, 12:12 PM   #1253
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
first things first penny, i will continue to thow suspicion on you until you learn to spell my name right

Sorry buddy. My bad.

I'm alittle nervous with you voting the same as me on this because I was pretty sure of my suspicion list. This kinda intrigues me. I like your analysis of the play Dubb could be pulling......I'm not sure he's trying to pull it, but with you voting for Barkeep, that makes me think either you, or barkeep probably isn't a wolf.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:46 PM   #1254
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

A fake blessed reveal makes no sense at this point in the game. No way I pull it out, and honestly I'm suprised Barkeep is trying to pull it. He had no heat on him before today, and I actually had him pegged as a villager. My best guess is he was attempting to go off that and try and win the game. That makes me think he is a wolf and they are close to winning it, so this was their end game strategy. If I was in Barkeep's shoes I would not have spoken up. It makes no sense, just like it would make no sense for me to pull it. Neither of us were even in the potential wolf conversation at this point.

Or prehaps with them trying to kill me last night I had all the wolves pegged except him and he didn't want me at the end of the game at all costs. Its a very stupid and un-characteristic play from Barkeep. I'll say that much.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:56 PM   #1255
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
This tells me I'm seriously on to something with my analysis.

What are you on to exactly? I would like to be enlightened.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:56 PM   #1256
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
A fake blessed reveal makes no sense at this point in the game.

Can you explain why it makes no sense at this point in the game please.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:12 PM   #1257
st.cronin
General Manager

VOTE PENNYWISEB
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 01:34 PM   #1258
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
VOTE PENNYWISEB

There is an "S" between the E and B. Is there a reason for this vote? I'd just like to know.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:37 PM   #1259
kingfc22
Head Coach

VOTE DUBB

This play seems to wolfish to me and his actions have had me doubting him the whole game. At one point he had a 3 man list: RPI, King, McSweeny (All villagers). Then after Blade was killed, he says we should go after AE and Barkeep (post #874).
Old 11-23-2005, 01:38 PM   #1260
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
VOTE PENNYWISEB

It's pennywisesb.

Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 01:41 PM   #1261
st.cronin
General Manager

Sorry

VOTE PENNYWISESB

Well, I don't really know what to think. I'm going to go pack over all of ardent's posts and see if I can gleam some insight there. I'm confused because I thought there was a cursed and a blessed after Sir Fozzie's death; before which we had a night with no kill. That has never been adequately explained to me.

It is possible we are at 4-3 (in which case random chance gives us a fair shot at getting a wolf tonight). I think it's possible dubb or RA is a wolf, but I can't really make sense of the various arguments.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:53 PM   #1262
saldana
Pro Starter

this is getting bizzare now, we have 2 people,(barkeep and dubb) one of which is obviously lying, and there are votes coming in for someone else pennywise.
St. Cronin, i never tell someone how to vote, but why are you ignoring what is going on with dubb and barkeep
Old 11-23-2005, 01:53 PM   #1263
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Can you explain why it makes no sense at this point in the game please.

From my standpoint if I was a wolf, which I'm not...

My actions of the last couple had many people saying they believe me and that I'm not a wolf. If I was a wolf, this would allow me to float to the end of the game. They other wolves have been pegged, as a result of the Ardent/Hoops/McSweeny shootout. Not sure any of us are dead on with our analysis or not, but for better or worse, we have that to use as a clue. If I was a wolf at this point I would continue to slide under the radar.

For Barkeep, he had me flat out calling he a villager as a result of what I thought Ardent was implying. He could have rode to the very end and stayed under the radar.

But as it stands, one of us is not telling the truth. You can either believe my story or that Barkeep was torn apart and somehow regenerated, or you can believe that I was attacked and wolf left. After he left I realized I wasn't in pain so I got up and locked the door. I was given "a second chance."

Plus, I won't log in for a month if I'm not telling the truth about what happened.

St. Cronin, I know you are new to the game but please keep the vote on track. It is obvious that either me or Barkeep isn't telling the truth. It makes no sense for the villagers to split their votes and allow the wolves to do a potential bandwagon. Barkeep would not have made this move if they weren't close. We blow this one I believe we could lose the game.

Look at what happened between Ardent and Hoopsguy. It was obvious one wasn't telling the truth and you guys pushed the vote on McSweeney, which cost us 3 villagers. Either me or Barkeep is a wolf, end of story. One of us isn't telling the truth.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:53 PM   #1264
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
VOTE DUBB

This play seems to wolfish to me and his actions have had me doubting him the whole game. At one point he had a 3 man list: RPI, King, McSweeny (All villagers). Then after Blade was killed, he says we should go after AE and Barkeep (post #874).

So King, you are positive that Barkeep would be telling the truth on this and Dubb is in fact the one lying?

Also, did anyone think that Hoops could have been the Cursed? and thats why he was having those dreams? I didn't bring it up at the time because I figured the wolves would target him immediately on finding out that info.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:54 PM   #1265
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
VOTE DUBB

King, look at what you have done the past 2 days. You aren't a villager, so quit trying to act like one.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:54 PM   #1266
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
this is getting bizzare now, we have 2 people,(barkeep and dubb) one of which is obviously lying, and there are votes coming in for someone else pennywise.
St. Cronin, i never tell someone how to vote, but why are you ignoring what is going on with dubb and barkeep

Because I can't tell who's lying, and I assume there is at least one other wolf.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:56 PM   #1267
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
St. Cronin, I know you are new to the game but please keep the vote on track. It is obvious that either me or Barkeep isn't telling the truth. It makes no sense for the villagers to split their votes and allow the wolves to do a potential bandwagon. Barkeep would not have made this move if they weren't close. We blow this one I believe we could lose the game.

I agree with this. I don't want to tell you how to vote, but this late in the game its pretty important to make sure your votes count.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:56 PM   #1268
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Also, did anyone think that Hoops could have been the Cursed? and thats why he was having those dreams?

The whole dreamweaver thing was a cover b/c Ardent didn't want to some out and say he was the seer. He wanted to imply that he power was used up so he wouldn't be killed and he could continue viewing people. He never had a dream, he simply viewed Hoopsguy, saw he was a wolf, and wanted to be subtle.

Also, somewhere earlier in the thread Neon said the cunning wolf could not hide from the eye of the seer, only villagers.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:00 PM   #1269
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The whole dreamweaver thing was a cover b/c Ardent didn't want to some out and say he was the seer. He wanted to imply that he power was used up so he wouldn't be killed and he could continue viewing people. He never had a dream, he simply viewed Hoopsguy, saw he was a wolf, and wanted to be subtle.

Also, somewhere earlier in the thread Neon said the cunning wolf could not hide from the eye of the seer, only villagers.

Thanks. Jees, AE completely fooled me with all that mumbo jumbo.

Dubb, who are your other suspects at this point? Barkeep, king, and ?
Old 11-23-2005, 02:01 PM   #1270
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Also, did anyone think that Hoops could have been the Cursed? and thats why he was having those dreams? I didn't bring it up at the time because I figured the wolves would target him immediately on finding out that info.
i think this is what we all pretty much believe, if you go back to the first few posts after the lynching
Old 11-23-2005, 02:05 PM   #1271
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Because I can't tell who's lying, and I assume there is at least one other wolf.
you are right, there has to be at least one other wolf, and i am not sure if it is penny or king, but what dubb said is right, we need to keep our votes on track or risk letting the wolves jump on a villager at the last minute and get a free villager.

i will explain further....your vote is on penny, mine and dubbs are on barkeep, kings and barkeep are on dubb. if penny or ra is a wolf, they can change at 7:58 to dubb and we loose another villager, instead of your vote locking in barkeep as tonights lynch...thats why we need to stay together.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:09 PM   #1272
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Here are the recent King quotes if you do not believe me about how he's been acting. He is not a reliable source of anything at this point....

Quote:
One thing that sticks out to me is that hoops has not voted for anyone that has been "cleared" yet. I'm going to guess that AE was the seer and his dreamweaver reveal was his way of telling us that hoops is a wolf. Sorry I wasn't here to catch on to that.

He discovered that little tidbit about 30 minutes after Neon posted the results and found McSweeney to be clear. King was late to the vote, but he did indeed cast a meaningless vote for McSweeney, only an hour or so late.

Quote:
IMO, I think RPI was the cunning wolf and McSweeny was not. RPI knew he would be viewed as a villager which led him to be very aggressive and even if we did lynch him there would still be a cloud of doubt surrounding his status in the game.

Shortly after declaring Ardent the seer and voting for McSweeney he claims this. This would imply Ardent was lieing(Ardent was still alive at this point). If Ardent did 2 things during his life he made it clear RPI was innocent, and Hoopsguy was a wolf. You can't claim Ardent is the seer and then claim RPI was a wolf, doesn't happen like that.

Quote:
Looks like I was right about AE being the seer. Damn, wish I was around today.

After Ardent's death he claims this. Although when he did come around late he voted McSweeney.

Quote:
I should like to add dubb as my #3 suspect

After claiming he wishes he was around b/c he knew Ardent was the seer he makes me a suspect. The only guy that picked up on Ardent's hints and voted with him....makes sense......

Quote:
After re-reading the posts that dubb was talking about, I would not be surprised to see Hoops show up as a villager (cunning wolf). That kind of scares me since I would then move RPI to the villager camp and that means we still have 2-3 wolves left.

After I bust him out on RPI having to be a villager(although he did read Ardent's posts close enough to realize he was the seer, but missed out on RPI being innocent?). He also actually takes my advice, despite me being one of his top suspects? Weird.

If I have time I may go through more than the last 4 pages and dig up pages of King contradicting himself and trying to cause confusion. Keep in mind this is a guy that was playing the quiet game and didn't really say much untill I put attention on him. His defense was he likes to keep himself as a suspect so the wolves don't eat him. That makes no sense b/c if he is a villager trying to be a suspect we can't and won't ever listen to him, even when he has something important to say.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:12 PM   #1273
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Right now Barkeep and King. Off in the distance is RA. I wouldn't be suprised if the game ends after we kill Barkeep and King, but if that was the case and there isn't 3 left Barkeep's play makes no sense.

Before this mess it was going to be RA today, then Saldana/Pennywise till I got one. Then King, but I'm sorry for suspecting you 2. It appears right now that BOTH of you guys are on the up and up.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:14 PM   #1274
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And incase you guys didn't pick up on it, "makes sense" is said with heavy sarcasm in my post about king.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:25 PM   #1275
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
What are you on to exactly? I would like to be enlightened.

IDK, maybe my analysis was close to nailing exactly who the wolves are? Why else would they attack me at this point, especially since Hoopsguy just tried to frame me.

If I was completely off they would continue to allow me to shoot off at the mouth knowing they were safe. Somewhere I hit a nerve.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:32 PM   #1276
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
UHHHH....thats not what I expected at all.

I think Ardent needs to come on back in here and do some explaining b/c I was under the impression he was the seer. It made sense to me last night. He was so sure RPI was innocent(night 1 view), so sure Barkeep was innocent(night 2 view), and positive Hoopsguy was a wolf(night 3 view) despite a pretty crappy argument.

He also intentionally steered the conversation toward the seer, but did so subtlely, in a way that didn't seem too over the top.

I hate to be posting this as a villager, but I see 2 possibilities.

1. He is trying to make it seem his role is used up, when he is really the seer.

2. This is an endgame situation for the wolves.

For the time being...

UNVOTE HOOPSGUY

Kind of funny how you accuse me of contradicting statements. If you were so sure that AE was the seer, then why did you unvote hoops after his dreamweaver story? You also say yourself, that Barkeep is innocent then today you say he is a wolf. Well, which one is it? It is very convenient that you voted for Hoops. Since you still had 3 wolves left before his death, why not have one of the other 2 vote for him to "show" an allegiance to the villagers.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #1277
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Kind of funny how you accuse me of contradicting statements. If you were so sure that AE was the seer, then why did you unvote hoops after his dreamweaver story? You also say yourself, that Barkeep is innocent then today you say he is a wolf. Well, which one is it? It is very convenient that you voted for Hoops. Since you still had 3 wolves left before his death, why not have one of the other 2 vote for him to "show" an allegiance to the villagers.

I took my vote off of him for a few seconds b/c it wasn't what I expected him to say(I was expecting him to come right out and claim seer), I re-read things and realized what he was doing. I REALLY thought Barkeep was clean untill his frame job he put on me today. I tried to work things through with him about a possible case of something not being in the rules happening to us and his comment was that I had to be a wolf. That is when I realized what he was doing.

Anyway, if I turn out to be a wolf I won't log in for a month. Want to make that same statement about yourself?
Old 11-23-2005, 02:40 PM   #1278
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And anyway I don't see how that was causing confusion. I went thought my possible scenarios. Listed what I thought, and just took my vote off of him to work through what was most likely. I said I expected him to claim seer, and he didn't, but still thought he was the seer. Shortly after I explained that I thought he trying to make his role seemed used up.

If you guys would have caught on I would not have had to be blunt for Ardent.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:41 PM   #1279
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Anyway, if I turn out to be a wolf I won't log in for a month. Want to make that same statement about yourself?

Yea, but I don't like betting in WW games because it is stupid. But I know I'm a villager and will not log on for 3 months.

St. Cronin - Keep your vote on penny for now. Let's force RA to make a move.

Right now it is Barkeep (2), Dubb (2), Penny (1).
Old 11-23-2005, 02:43 PM   #1280
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yea, but I don't like betting in WW games because it is stupid. But I know I'm a villager and will not log on for 3 months.

Seems like you aren't willing to come right out and say you aren't a wolf.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:07 PM   #1281
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Am I the only person that sees 3 votes on Barkeep?

Barkeep(3)- Dubb, Penny, Saldana
Dubb(2)- Barkeep, King
Penny(1)- Cronin
Old 11-23-2005, 03:07 PM   #1282
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:

Force me to make a move?

I agree betting in WW games is stupid. I'm going with pennywisesb...he's played too much of a silent game, and I don't know if it's barkeep or dubb lying. I'll stick with penny for the moment.

VOTE PENNYWISESB
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:10 PM   #1283
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I actually like this play. Good idea King. The only problem is if RA signs on right before the deadline and votes, then we are F-ed.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:10 PM   #1284
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I actually like this play. Good idea King. The only problem is if RA signs on right before the deadline and votes, then we are F-ed.
eh?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:11 PM   #1285
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Dola. Nevermind, too late.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:14 PM   #1286
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Hey, I'm sorry I've been out a lot the past few days...freakin' Xbox 360....

I did pick up Matrix: Path of Neo today though. Not a bad game.
/OOG

I can't shake the feeling that dubb and penny are the last wolves. Can someone catch me up on how hoops was a wolf when he was lynched a villager?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:16 PM   #1287
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
eh?

You've been playing pretty silent yourself. Basically, I thought you were a wolf, but now, casting a vote for me, I KNOW you are a wolf.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:17 PM   #1288
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
You've been playing pretty silent yourself. Basically, I thought you were a wolf, but now, casting a vote for me, I KNOW you are a wolf.
LOL.

Damn. I'm caught!!! How do you figure?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:19 PM   #1289
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I can't shake the feeling that dubb and penny are the last wolves. Can someone catch me up on how hoops was a wolf when he was lynched a villager?

Something I would expect from a wolf. Doubting the seer and ignoring the rules.

1. Ardent was the seer. Ardent says Hoops was a wolf and bet money on it.=Hoops is a wolf.

2. Hoops is lynched and turns out to be a villager. A quick look through the rules and you find this.

Quote:
Cunning - You are a deceitful wolf, and if lynched, you will not reveal yourself as a werewolf upon death.

Something tells me this is going to come down to St. Cronin.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:20 PM   #1290
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Ah, thanks.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:20 PM   #1291
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Something I would expect from a wolf. Doubting the seer and ignoring the rules.
Ignoring the rules?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:21 PM   #1292
kingfc22
Head Coach

RA voting for penny is an interesting one. I was trying to show myself as a confused villager in hopes that the real wolf would jump on my vote against dubb to help save Barkeep. That is why I asked st. cronin to keep his vote on penny. Unfortunately, I miscounted and I should have asked for st. cronin to tie it up. My only thought about RA not trying to save Barkeep is that Barkeep is the brutal wolf and they are going to try and set me up tomorrow since I am voting with Barkeep.

UNVOTE DUBB

VOTE BARKEEP
Old 11-23-2005, 03:22 PM   #1293
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
LOL.

Damn. I'm caught!!! How do you figure?

I know I'm a villager, and to cast suspicion on someone else (me), other than the two people where we KNOW that one is lying is taking the easy way out to me. It makes me think you don't want to ally yourself with one of the two.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:24 PM   #1294
kingfc22
Head Coach

I think it is clear now that Barkeep and RA are the remaining wolves.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:24 PM   #1295
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Well, good job King. You and dubb are definate villagers in my book at this point. I think Barkeep and RA are definately wolves, but I'm unsure of Saldana and Cronin at this point.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:27 PM   #1296
st.cronin
General Manager

Is there a deadline this week, or do we have until after thanksgiving?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:31 PM   #1297
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I think it is clear now that Barkeep and RA are the remaining wolves.

King, do you think we are down to two wolves somehow (with just barkeep and RA) or do you think there is possibly one more?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:35 PM   #1298
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Dubb, any thoughts? Are we down to 2 wolves or do you still think there is another one?
Old 11-23-2005, 03:37 PM   #1299
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well, it looks like you guys have it all figured out. Congratulations
Old 11-23-2005, 03:40 PM   #1300
kingfc22
Head Coach

I think it is just 2.