FOFC Survivor

At all.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:10 PM   #1352
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
So I'm not funny???????

I think it is pretty obvious that you are both cocky and funny.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 06:47 PM   #1353
hoopsguy
General Manager

Off to Thanksgiving stuff, won't be around to read the night actions. Thanks everyone for an entertaining read today on a slow Wednesday afternoon at the office. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday and is back to pick this up next week (if needed).
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #1354
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

dubb93 - Barkeep49
Barkeep49 - dubb93, pennywisesb, saldana, kingfc22, st.cronin
pennywisesb - Raiders Army

You gather around Barkeep49... he pleads for his life, pointing fingers at everyone... you do not listen. As soon as you try to grab his arms, he quickly morphs into his werewolf form!

"Pathetic fools! Killing villager after villager, hahaha.... you shall never prevail... the Wolves will slaughter you ALL! And I start with YOU!"

Barkeep49 then lunges at st.cronin and bites his neck off. st.cronin drops dead, fortunately one of you manages to throw a rope over Barkeep's head. You then quickly work together to pull him to the ground and hoist him up to hang him. His werewolf body twitches and turns as he expires.

Barkeep49 has been killed! st.cronin has been killed! Barkeep49 was a werewolf! st.cronin was the witness! Send in your Night Actions as soon as you can, and I'll post them. We'll resume on Monday, with an 8PM EST Voting Deadline. Happy thanksgiving people.

Player List:
saldana
st.cronin - Witness, killed Day 6
kingfc22
Raiders Army
Passacaglia - Herbalist, lynched Day 1
hoopsguy - Villager, lynched Day 5
RPI-Fan - Villager, lynched Day 3
ardent enthusiast - Seer, died Night 4
pennywisesb
SnDvls - Werewolf, lynched Day 2
McSweeny - Villager, lynched Day 4
Mr. Wednesday - Villager, killed Night 4
SirFozzie - Villager, killed Night 2
dubb93
Barkeep49 - Werewolf, lynched Day 6
Blade6119 - Villager, killed Night 3
Old 11-23-2005, 10:12 PM   #1355
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Beautiful job guys. It sucks we lost Cronin, but that was huge we got Barkeep. I think its time to take down RA and I think we've won this thing!
Old 11-23-2005, 10:20 PM   #1356
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Of course, if there's two wolves left, it's game over.

Fun game guys! Good luck, villagers. I'll be following the endgame.

You have 5 left, so if two todays vote decides if its over or not yet
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 10:22 PM   #1357
st.cronin
General Manager

Of course, if there's two wolves left, it's game over.

Fun game guys! Good luck, villagers. I'll be following the endgame.
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 12:25 AM   #1358
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

w00t! Go villagers!

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 12:55 AM   #1359
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
You have 5 left, so if two todays vote decides if its over or not yet

I thought the wolves still had a night action?
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 12:58 AM   #1360
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Barkeep had this game won if he would just have kept quiet. One of the strangest plays I've ever seen. Is it pretty much the standard thought that the last wolf is RA?

It is something we need to discuss carefully since I believe if we miss we lose.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:00 AM   #1361
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm pretty sure the wolves will have a night action, and most likely I'll be the one gone since I'm pretty much a known villager at this point.....but who knows with the way they are playing.

Last edited by dubb93 : 11-24-2005 at 01:02 AM.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:01 AM   #1362
saldana
Pro Starter

thats 2 wolves and the cunning wolf down...assuming we started with 3 and they got the cursed to make 4, that leaves one left...dubb is obviously clear, since he really was the blessed, i know i am a villager, and am pretty sure about penny....i think it is gonna be tough to figure out between king and RA...at least we have a lot of time to go over things.

Neon, do the wolves get a move between now and monday?

Happy Thanksgiving guys.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 01:14 AM   #1363
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
I thought the wolves still had a night action?

Yes, but they could still hit a blessed depending on belief of dubb...not commenting on it, just stating rules as there were both a blessed and a cursed still out there
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 04:13 AM   #1364
kingfc22
Head Coach

Guys I am a villager. It is obvious to me that RA is the lone wolf. He also happens to be the last one remaining that voted for Pass on day 1.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:11 AM   #1365
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Guys I am a villager. It is obvious to me that kingfc22 is the lone wolf. He also happens to be trying to frame me.

/sarcasm

Believe what you want to believe, but I am also a villager. I'm not a betting man, but I'd guess that if you lynch me, we'll have gone from winning the game to putting it in peril again.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 10:55 AM   #1366
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Last night, you heard a scream. And then nothing. As you wake up in the morning, you find that noone is dead. You wonder if this is good or if this is bad.

It is now Day 7, Votes are due on MONDAY, 8PM EST. Happy holidays.

Player List:
saldana
st.cronin - Witness, killed Day 6
kingfc22
Raiders Army
Passacaglia - Herbalist, lynched Day 1
hoopsguy - Villager, lynched Day 5
RPI-Fan - Villager, lynched Day 3
ardent enthusiast - Seer, died Night 4
pennywisesb
SnDvls - Werewolf, lynched Day 2
McSweeny - Villager, lynched Day 4
Mr. Wednesday - Villager, killed Night 4
SirFozzie - Villager, killed Night 2
dubb93
Barkeep49 - Werewolf, lynched Day 6
Blade6119 - Villager, killed Night 3
Old 11-24-2005, 11:13 AM   #1367
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Somehow, I knew I'd live through the night...I'm the easy target for the lynch on Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #1368
kingfc22
Head Coach

You had your chance yesterday RA. When it was clear that Dubb or Barkeep was lying you decided to vote for a third candidate. You didn't want to vote for Dubb to align with Barkeep and you didn't want to vote for Barkeep because you were hoping to see if someone would sway and save your buddy.
Old 11-24-2005, 07:23 PM   #1369
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Well, they just added another wolf. Right now it is really 50/50 no matter who I vote since there are 2 wolfs and 2 villagers. I really wanted them to kill me that way there was a 0% chance of them getting the cursed. Oh well, we got time to figure this out.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:10 PM   #1370
saldana
Pro Starter

i am still a villager, dubb, i know i can trust you, so how about we put our past aside and try to figure this out and pull out the win...we still have this game won for a simple reason. you were the blessed, and i am a villager...that means we have two wolves and The Duke is still left (a point which i made sure not to point out until after the wolves turn)...so basically, all we have to do is decide who we are going after and we automatically get either a wolf or the Duke. if we get the duke all he has to do is pick either of the others, and we still get a wolf...the last wolf gets one of us over night, but then the last two of us get the last wolf and we win with 2 villagers left.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:11 PM   #1371
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, the important thing for the Duke to know is that Dubb and I are the villagers. (please back me on this Dubb, i vouched for you yesterday, no way i would have done that if i was a wolf...the only way we can screw this up is if you or I gets the lynch vote on monday)
Old 11-24-2005, 09:21 PM   #1372
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm pretty sure Ardent's night 0 view was Barkeep. Didn't want to admit that yesterday when Barkeep pointed it out. That means that Barkeep was the one converted, and he COULD have been the duke. If so, that means that we lost the duke.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:06 PM   #1373
kingfc22
Head Coach

Saldana - you are basically saying that you are the duke then since I am the other villager and Dubb is Blessed. That leaves RA and penny as the odd ones out.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

No doubt in my mind that he is a wolf.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:37 AM   #1374
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
You had your chance yesterday RA. When it was clear that Dubb or Barkeep was lying you decided to vote for a third candidate. You didn't want to vote for Dubb to align with Barkeep and you didn't want to vote for Barkeep because you were hoping to see if someone would sway and save your buddy.
I see. In other words, it was a lose/lose situation for me, right?

If I would've voted for dubb, I would be aligned with Barkeep. If I voted for Barkeep, I'm covering myself. If I voted like I did, I'm hoping someone will save my wolf buddy. Thanks for putting it into perspective.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:28 PM   #1375
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

There is no way you aren't a wolf in my book. I've had you pegged since McSweeny went down.

Saldana seems alittle desperate to get Dubbs approval to me....I'm not sure what to think about this.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:54 PM   #1376
saldana
Pro Starter

i am not desperate for anyones approval. i am just asking dubb to think logically at this point of the game instead of giving in to his desire to string me up...if you havent noticed, we have been back and forth at each others throats all game.

and i am not the duke, so it is possible we did loose him as a cursed.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:16 PM   #1377
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i am not desperate for anyones approval. i am just asking dubb to think logically at this point of the game instead of giving in to his desire to string me up...if you havent noticed, we have been back and forth at each others throats all game.

and i am not the duke, so it is possible we did loose him as a cursed.

How is dubb both the blessed and the cursed? Saldana, you are slowly moving up ahead up my suspect list. You bring up the duke role and you say you are not it. That is not possible.

5 left:
dubb - blessed
king - villager
RA - wolf/cursed/duke
penny - wolf/cursed/duke
saldana - wolf/cursed/duke

That is all it can be.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:50 AM   #1378
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
How is dubb both the blessed and the cursed? Saldana, you are slowly moving up ahead up my suspect list. You bring up the duke role and you say you are not it. That is not possible.

5 left:
dubb - blessed
king - villager
RA - wolf/cursed/duke
penny - wolf/cursed/duke
saldana - wolf/cursed/duke

That is all it can be.

your logic escapes me, of course i can bring up a role without it being me...by your logic, no one can say anything about the seer unless they are the seer, which makes about 150 posts in this game "not possible"

and your 5 left list is just a little off:

dubb - blessed
saldana- villager
king - wolf/cursed/duke
penny - wolf/cursed/duke
RA - wolf/cursed/duke

there...fixed it for ya.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:48 PM   #1379
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
your logic escapes me, of course i can bring up a role without it being me...by your logic, no one can say anything about the seer unless they are the seer, which makes about 150 posts in this game "not possible"

I said it is not possible for you to be a villager and not the duke. Dubb is the blessed and I am a villager. There is only 1 villager role remianing and that is the duke role. If you are not the duke, then I highly suspect you to be the cursed and RA to be an original wolf.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:54 PM   #1380
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Keep in mind the rules state that if you are cursed and converted you lose your primary role. Barkeep could have been the cursed duke and was converted b/f he could use it. So it is possible that none of the remaining villagers are the duke.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:22 PM   #1381
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Keep in mind the rules state that if you are cursed and converted you lose your primary role. Barkeep could have been the cursed duke and was converted b/f he could use it. So it is possible that none of the remaining villagers are the duke.

I was going under the assumption that Barkeep was the brutal wolf. I don't think NC would turn a cursed villager into the brutal wolf role. And if Barkeep was the cursed, what would you make of last night's no kill?
Old 11-26-2005, 06:47 PM   #1382
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I was going under the assumption that Barkeep was the brutal wolf. I don't think NC would turn a cursed villager into the brutal wolf role. And if Barkeep was the cursed, what would you make of last night's no kill?

True, I've been drinking way too much lately. But I'm still pretty sure we've had 2 cursed get coverted. Someone had to get converted on night 1 too.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:06 AM   #1383
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well two votes against me, and I think that whatever I say will not change your minds. I will tell you that I really think kingfc22 is pushing for me so the wolves will win the game.

VOTE KINGFC22

If there are two wolves out there, and I get lynched, that's endgame for them. The game will be over by 8 PM tonight. That's why kingfc22 is pushing so hard to kill me.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:50 AM   #1384
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

Just a feeling I've had for a long time. I gave you the entire weekend to convince me you weren't the wolf and you didn't.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:07 AM   #1385
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

Just a feeling I've had for a long time. I gave you the entire weekend to convince me you weren't the wolf and you didn't.
Since it's pretty much over, please tell me how I could convince you. There's nothing I can say that would change your mind. I could say I won't log in for a month if I'm a wolf, but that wouldn't change your mind.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:13 AM   #1386
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Since it's pretty much over, please tell me how I could convince you. There's nothing I can say that would change your mind. I could say I won't log in for a month if I'm a wolf, but that wouldn't change your mind.

I'd be open to any crazy ideas you could throw out there as long as you present it in a logical way. But I will be honest, it is going to be hard as looking back on it, it appears you gave up the day we voted Barkeep.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:20 AM   #1387
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I didn't really have the time for this since I'm at work:

Post 1279:
Quote:
Yea, but I don't like betting in WW games because it is stupid. But I know I'm a villager and will not log on for 3 months.

St. Cronin - Keep your vote on penny for now. Let's force RA to make a move.

Right now it is Barkeep (2), Dubb (2), Penny (1).

And that's where the frame begins. I have no way of voting "correctly." If I vote for Barkeep, I'm just aligning with the vote. If I vote for Dubb, I'm saving my "buddy". Obviously this was a trap.

Post 1294:
Quote:
I think it is clear now that Barkeep and RA are the remaining wolves.
kingfc22 just wants to drive it home at this point because he knows that Barkeep is a lost cause and he may be able to save his own skin by offering me up as the next "wolf".

Post 1364:
Quote:
Guys I am a villager. It is obvious to me that RA is the lone wolf. He also happens to be the last one remaining that voted for Pass on day 1.

And this was my mistake I guess. I also find it really strange that all of us who voted for Pass on day 1 was a villager. I didn't think that it was possible, but it is. That's why I pushed hard for McSweeny. Why else would I push for someone when I supposedly know he's a villager and that would make me the prime target?

Post 1368:
Quote:
My response is stated above.

All I can say is that I'm a villager and I've been framed. That's why the wolves left me alone the other night; I'm an easy target for the lynch today.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:21 AM   #1388
Raiders Army
Coordinator

To me, this isn't a crazy idea...and the reasoning above is why I gave up. I guess the only defense that I have at this point is that I have no defense.

I truly believed that a wolf voted for Pass on Day 1.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:08 AM   #1389
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I saw ya in here earlier Penny, 100% sure we're going after the right guy?
Old 11-28-2005, 11:09 AM   #1390
Joe
Pro Starter

wow this is a long ass thread
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 12:23 PM   #1391
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I saw ya in here earlier Penny, 100% sure we're going after the right guy?

Well, I don't know about 100%, but 95% or so. I'm trying to figure out who the other wolf is though.

Here's my analysis: I'm a villager, you're definately a villager being the blessed and all and plus you going headup with barkeep makes me 100% sure you are a villager. That leaves King, RA, and Saldana--2 of which are most likely wolves, especially since no one came forward and claimed to be another blessed. I think we know how I feel about RA at this point so that leaves King and Saldana with one being a wolf. I really don't like how Saldana was pushing VERY hard to align himself with you earlier being as you are a KNOWN villager and it seems like the right play for Saldana to do if he were a wolf.

Reference posts: 1370, 1371, and 1376 where Saldana is going WAY OUT of his way to get dubb's approval. I see he has also struck up King's suspicion as well.

Any thoughts?
Old 11-28-2005, 02:19 PM   #1392
saldana
Pro Starter

penny, i answered already to why i was talking specifically to dubb and not everyone else...we have a bit of history, and as far as i can tell, there is a distinct trust issue of me from dubb...all i was doing was trying to alleviate that mistrust. i think if we went back through the posts each of us would be able to find incriminating statements against everyone else left in the game.

at this point i find it interesting that you found the need to bring the same thing up again against me that you brought up 3 days ago and no one paid any heed to, and has already been explained...that seems to me like you are pushing VERY hard to put attention away from yourself and also curry Dubb's favor at the same time....rather wolfish in its own right, methinks.

that said,

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY
Old 11-28-2005, 02:41 PM   #1393
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
at this point i find it interesting that you found the need to bring the same thing up again against me that you brought up 3 days ago and no one paid any heed to, and has already been explained...that seems to me like you are pushing VERY hard to put attention away from yourself and also curry Dubb's favor at the same time....rather wolfish in its own right, methinks.

Thats understandable, but the reason I was restating it is because there was a lack of participation over the thanksgiving weekend and I understand that sometimes its annoying to have to go back and re-read 2 pages of posts. I didn't say you were definately a wolf, I just kinda want to see which way Dubb is leaning and to see what King has to say. I agree with you that we can probably go back and find incriminating evidence against anyone of us, I just thought it was interesting how much you wanted Dubb's approval.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:17 PM   #1394
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

No need to curry my favor b/c I'm dead tonight. And I believe I've flat out called everyone left a wolf at some point in this game.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:19 PM   #1395
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I guess the only defense that I have at this point is that I have no defense.

And I think that pretty much sums this up, although I'm puzzled by RA's play as I've been on the wolf side with him in a past game and he really got emotional defending himself. It just seems like he has given up here and that worries me somewhat.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:29 PM   #1396
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
No need to curry my favor b/c I'm dead tonight. And I believe I've flat out called everyone left a wolf at some point in this game.

Why are you so sure you are going to be taken out tonight?
Old 11-28-2005, 04:33 PM   #1397
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
And I think that pretty much sums this up, although I'm puzzled by RA's play as I've been on the wolf side with him in a past game and he really got emotional defending himself. It just seems like he has given up here and that worries me somewhat.
I think the part where nobody has changed their vote has shown that there is nothing I can say to change anyone's mind. *shrug*
Old 11-28-2005, 04:34 PM   #1398
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Obviously kingfc22 has him in his back pocket, so why kill him? I'm curious as well as to why he thinks he'll be taken out tonight.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:34 PM   #1399
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb

It makes the most sense.

Assuming RA is a wolf then the other wolf has a choice between 2 guys that are suspects or a known villager. Which would you kill?
Old 11-28-2005, 04:37 PM   #1400
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Obviously kingfc22 has him in his back pocket, so why kill him? I'm curious as well as to why he thinks he'll be taken out tonight.

I suspect King-Saldana-Pennywise all equally at this point(Okay, maybe not, but I'll see how tonight plays out), but your recent play has moven you above all of them. I'm confident I can flush out the last wolf if you go tonight and are a wolf however.

If anyone left thinks I trust them they are mistaken.