Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #801
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

At this point with us likely being 4-2 and a bad lynch probably ending the game, I'm going to go with the assumption that we were not villager-villager last night because if we were, I think we've pretty much lost. If it's wolf-wolf, then voting either of them is good so no worries. If we were villager-wolf, what's more likely:

1. DT is the wolf and Autumn the villager: Seems pretty straightforward, DT or his wolf buddy uses the sword to save himself from the lynch. He night kills Lathum because he knows that Lathum has already voted him twice so if he gets voted out today, Lathum's going to look pretty darn good.

2. Autumn is the wolf and DT the villager: DT has the sword and uses it to save himself from getting lynched or the wolves use the sword to throw confusion into the mix and get themselves a day closer to winning. I can see the first possibility, but the wolves throwing confusion into the mix seems very unlikely. If the wolves let villager DT get voted out, that would be pretty good for Autumn's level of trust as he tried not to vote DT all day yesterday. Lathum is killed last night because...why? I have a hard time seeing what Autumn the wolf's angle would be here in getting rid of someone who's voted for a villager DT for a couple days now when he knows one bad lynch probably wins the game.

I think scenario 1 is a lot more logical to follow than trying to understand 2.

VOTE DT
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #802
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
I am a ballerina if any of you care.

That cracks me up by the way, I love the idea of you as a ballerina.

I'm pretty sure no one has a better person inhabiting them than I do (other than maybe ntn's manbird thingie). A lord who loves to get drunk and ride bikes.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #803
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Think that means that DT had the sword and that saved him. Whether Autumn is included in the writeup as flavor because he came second or whether DT chose to try and kill him and failed I don't know

I had no sword.

I was robbed once already and all my stuff was stolen (I had a ring at that point). After that, to be honest, as stated before, I became disconnected from that whole side of the game, and haven't even submitted a search action since that night.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #804
Autumn
Head Coach

I don't have any light to shed on this lynch. I didn't use my item because it seemed that DT was ahead in the vote. My best guess is he had a similar item to me, and that it added a vote to DT's vote of me. That made it 4-4 and so no one was lynched. I should have used my item, apparently, but Id idn't want to waste it if DT was going down anyway. Clearly that was a mistake as it stretched this out another day.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #805
Autumn
Head Coach

If that's the truth then presumably one of my other voters had the sword.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #806
Autumn
Head Coach

So as of right now I am not likely to vote Mauchow or Boo. Neither has any great evidence, but several things they've done along the way have pinged me as very villagerish and they are last on my list. However, I will be looking at DT, JAG and bhlloy strongly. I think at this point JAG no longer gets a pass, and so needs careful reading. i would guess that both of the wolves are among those three.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #807
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I HAD NO ITEM. Autumn must have used his guys.

This house is seriously fucked up - who's to say the sword's text couldn't be misdirecting. Maybe Autumn had it and didn't know the flavor-text, just that it would change the vote in his favor, and the flavor text is just CF having fun. Or it could have been Autumn's wolf buddy who did it.

Either way - when I had my ring it didn't tell me anything about what the flavor text or the powers would be, so I think it's a stretch to say that the person who had the sword knew what the write up would look like, I bet they just knew the effect.

And I don't buy autumn's "I didn't use my item" line, things were happening rather quickly there at the end, no way he put in an order to use it and then rescinded it. He wasn't even around at that point.

Autumn is the wolf guys - and I'm getting frigging railroaded.

VOTE AUTUMN
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #808
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, that makes it clear for me, thanks DT.

Btw, I most certainly was around, I posted a moment before deadline, and as soon as the vote moved I PMed CF. DT is more desperate than he needs to be here.

vote daddytorgo
Old 01-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #809
booradley
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
So as of right now I am not likely to vote Mauchow or Boo. Neither has any great evidence, but several things they've done along the way have pinged me as very villagerish and they are last on my list. However, I will be looking at DT, JAG and bhlloy strongly. I think at this point JAG no longer gets a pass, and so needs careful reading. i would guess that both of the wolves are among those three.

Gonna say this one more time - it's DT and bhlloy who howl at the moon. We had DT on the rope last night - he saved himself or his buddy did. Of course Autumn wouldn't use his "power" last night - he was off the hook in terms of vote count. Now, as to the suspected wolves, who did they gun after yesterday? Autumn. IN TANDEM. DT's being a last-minute switch, of course (surprise!).

bhlloy was shrill yesterday in defending not only himself from my accusations, but DT as well. In fact, the dialogue yesterday, plus the now-augmented voting records, have cemented my belief that I have the right guys pegged as wolves. Time to go to work.

VOTE DADDYTORGO
Old 01-15-2013, 08:32 AM   #810
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh btw...

You are STILL in the Orange Room.

Items: ORANGE BIRD COVERS, TIGER!, ORANGE SHAG CARPETING, CHEAP FAKE ORANGE FLOWERS, ORANGE AND BROWN INSTRUMENTS, WEIRD ORANGE PUPPET, THE UNSEEN ORANGE JUICE

Exits: NONE

People Here:

Mauchow, Daddy Torgo, Booradley, Bhlloy, Autumn, Jag

Purple Lever, Puce Lever, Green Button, Puce Button, Pink Button, Yellow Button, Cream Button, Red Lever

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-15-2013 at 08:32 AM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #811
bhlloy
Coordinator

I have a sword too that adds a vote (I suspect exactly the same as Autumn), but didn't use it last night. So either someone else used theirs, DT is lying or the writeup is screwing with us

DT - what is the name of your character?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #812
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

push puce button
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #813
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mauchow is blasted off the bed and up a level. mauchow, go to the Top Floor immediately!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #814
bhlloy
Coordinator

I don't suppose anyone even will consider JAG as a candidate for today?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #815
bhlloy
Coordinator

I don't suppose anyone even will consider JAG as a candidate for today?
Old 01-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #816
Autumn
Head Coach

Bastard's going to go get treasure. I kind of wish I had stayed up there and been rolling in it.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:09 AM   #817
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't have any light to shed on this lynch. I didn't use my item because it seemed that DT was ahead in the vote. My best guess is he had a similar item to me, and that it added a vote to DT's vote of me. That made it 4-4 and so no one was lynched. I should have used my item, apparently, but Id idn't want to waste it if DT was going down anyway. Clearly that was a mistake as it stretched this out another day.

Ok, so not exactly what I thought, but similar in consequence.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #818
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I have a sword too that adds a vote (I suspect exactly the same as Autumn), but didn't use it last night. So either someone else used theirs, DT is lying or the writeup is screwing with us

DT - what is the name of your character?

So there's apparent confirmation someone used a sword like what you're describing to add a vote to DT's total last night. I think that really only makes sense in the context of a wolf trying to save a wolf from a lynch. If Autumn were a wolf and DT a villager, why would a wolf want to cause a tie when a villager is going to be lynched and you don't know what the tie mechanic is? I don't think DT's story makes much sense.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #819
bhlloy
Coordinator

I got some clarification from CF that makes me 99% sure that a sword like the one I have was used last night. I agree that doesn't look great for DT

I thought it was a little weird that he was sticking around playing the game long after deadline. If he was a wolf and he knew someone had played a mechanism that could keep him in the game it makes sense
Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #820
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I'm pretty sure no one has a better person inhabiting them than I do (other than maybe ntn's manbird thingie). A lord who loves to get drunk and ride bikes.

Sign me up!

(go village!)
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #821
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Bastard's going to go get treasure. I kind of wish I had stayed up there and been rolling in it.

Not particularly helpful to the village however considering this is pretty much the key day
Old 01-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #822
Autumn
Head Coach

That's why I'm down here. Dreaming of treasure.

I also had a chance to score big - I had an item that would tell me the most valuable treasure in a room. I used it upstairs, and my dumb luck, NTN was already inspecting that item. I used my feather duster later to try to steal the super-valuable item from him, but all I got was some gold coins. That pretty much did me in for winning this thing treasure-wise.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #823
bhlloy
Coordinator

I also had that item Autumn although i had more luck with it than you did. Sounds like there is at least two or three of each item in the game

I got robbed last night as well so I'm pretty much out of the running I think. Concentrating on the WW portion of the game now
Old 01-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #824
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

at 9:43

A panel in the wall opens up.

daddytorgo - mauchow(800) jag(801) autumn(808) booradley(809)
autumn - daddytorgo(807)

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-15-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #825
bhlloy
Coordinator

Further clarification from CF that the sword I have is almost certainly part of the set of the one that was used last night. I can't confirm it has the same powers but if autumn is telling the truth and mine does the same as his, I think that is a safe assumption

Doesn't look good for DT. Bad enough to think that he's an ok vote for today.

Crazy conspiracy theory is that wolf ties it up at deadline because we are villager - villager and a double kill ends the game. But go with the simple explanation right?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #826
booradley
High School Varsity

Bhlloy, why haven't you voted for DT yet?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #827
Autumn
Head Coach

:-)
Old 01-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #828
Autumn
Head Coach

He's hoping we're going to consider JAG instead.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #829
bhlloy
Coordinator

God forbid I get home tonight and look at a few things before voting
Old 01-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #830
bhlloy
Coordinator

I really don't think it makes any difference if I'm the fifth vote on or not. I want to go back through the thread and look for one particular thing and I'd also like to get an answer from DT about his character, but I think I've been quite clear that I'll probably be voting for him today
Old 01-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #831
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I got some clarification from CF that makes me 99% sure that a sword like the one I have was used last night. I agree that doesn't look great for DT

I thought it was a little weird that he was sticking around playing the game long after deadline. If he was a wolf and he knew someone had played a mechanism that could keep him in the game it makes sense

What are you talking about? I was gone all day b/c i was on a business trip - it was the only chance I had to post yesterday and I figured I'd be under attack again today so I had best say my piece.

I didn't use a sword to save myself. I don't have any wolf buddies b/c I'm not a wolf. Why are you all taking Autumn at face-value that he didn't use his sword? Isn't it just as likely that he's lying?

And I'm sorry I forgot you were around at deadline Autumn - I had a long day yesterday and a couple strong drinks at dinner and I'm a lightweight. I wasn't exactly in a frame of mind to process things real well - hence why I almost forgot to unvote. So I guess I forgot you were there at deadline - not that me forgetting that is some great cause to lynch me.

I just got back to Boston like 20 minutes ago and am headed to a party in half an hour.

As far as the name of my character - I don't remember it off the top of my head - let me go back in my PMs and look and I will post in a minute.

Feel like I'm being absolutely railroaded by the wolves here and I haven't been around to counter it and it's frigging frustrating.

//still catching up
Old 01-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #832
bhlloy
Coordinator

If Autumns sword mechanism is the same as mine then it is impossible he used it to save you DT
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #833
Autumn
Head Coach

Also, why would I use my sword to save you, DT? Does that make any sense, unless we're both wolves?
Old 01-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #834
booradley
High School Varsity

Annual physicals suck. This'll swear me off prison, I tell ya ...
Old 01-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #835
bhlloy
Coordinator

Does your annual physical involve fighting off amorous convicts in a communal shower or something?
Old 01-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #836
booradley
High School Varsity

No, it was more of a "Roll over and quit whining!" kind of deal. Which is how I always imagined prison ...
Old 01-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #837
bhlloy
Coordinator

ha, I see. Was going to advise you to find a new doctor....
Old 01-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #838
booradley
High School Varsity

Well, it's time for The One We've All Been Waiting For - Wake Forest v. Clemson. I'll be back after to see what's up. Probably all teary-eyed ...
Old 01-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #839
Autumn
Head Coach

Do we understand the levers and buttons enough to go up and down during the dya on purpose? I haven't really paid attention to what they do.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #840
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Back after my party - on the train on the way to my car so i can drive home.

Name's Camilla Farnsby. I'm 33 and I'm basically a midget. Smallest woman you ever did see. Very petite. Certainly not a wolf.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #841
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If Autumns sword mechanism is the same as mine then it is impossible he used it to save you DT

Well nobody used a sword to save me, cuz I'm not a wolf. Or at least not with my knowledge. So idk.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #842
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Do we understand the levers and buttons enough to go up and down during the dya on purpose? I haven't really paid attention to what they do.

I think we have a pretty good idea, although it's not 100%. From what I've seen a colored lever takes you to that colored room.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #843
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
What are you talking about? I was gone all day b/c i was on a business trip - it was the only chance I had to post yesterday and I figured I'd be under attack again today so I had best say my piece.

This strikes me as a white lie. You were around from 7 - 7:30 at least posting about how mau sucked and he made the wrong call and you were a villager and he'd blown the game, which makes a little sense if you were an annoyed villager but it went beyond that IMO. If you were a wolf who knew there was still possibly something to play for because you knew you had a +1 in your pocket, then that would explain you sticking around and continuing to play the game.

Also the thing I wanted to go back and examine and why I didn't have a vote on you earlier is that earlier in this thread you were "a slutty niece" but I don't see you mention that in your character reveal from today. Maybe I'm reading more into that than I should, but just as likely you have a very bad sounding name and completely made up the description from today.

vote DT
Old 01-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #844
bhlloy
Coordinator

In fact, I think it's more blatant than that to be honest. You say "I figured I'd be under attack again today" but how did you know you even had another day? Unless you knew there was a chance you had been saved.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #845
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

1:00-1:30
daddytorgo - jag(801) autumn(808) booradley(809)
autumn - daddytorgo(807)

4:30-5:00

daddytorgo - jag(801) autumn(808) booradley(809)
autumn - daddytorgo(807)

bhlloy -
mauchow (395)

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-15-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #846
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

5:00-5:30
daddytorgo - jag(801) autumn(808) booradley(809) bhlloy (843)
autumn - daddytorgo(807)

bhlloy -
mauchow (395)

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-15-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #847
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
In fact, I think it's more blatant than that to be honest. You say "I figured I'd be under attack again today" but how did you know you even had another day? Unless you knew there was a chance you had been saved.

Good catch. Obviously no consistency with his story.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #848
Autumn
Head Coach

Why would Mau go up there and then vote bhlloy?
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #849
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I was just wondering that myself. Looking at the two previous time stamps, he unvoted DT sometime between 9:43am and 1:30pm, then voted bhlloy sometime between 1:30-5:00pm.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #850
bhlloy
Coordinator

I don't know what mau is doing but I'm not sure a wolf draws any attention to himself by moving to another room away from everyone else. Think it's more likely he's just playing for the cash win