Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-07-2020, 08:32 PM   #29551
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
So 12,000 dead is worse than 210,000 (and growing) dead. Got it.

It really is amazing the keep referencing that, especially when you also throw in that because of the swine flu they created an entire team and playbook that the Trump admin lit on fire.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 09:46 PM   #29552
PilotMan
Head Coach

So I wonder how it goes that that stupid fuck, just pimped socialized medicine and a drug that is manufactured because of stem cell research? It's not cheap either. Oh, and the military will be in charge of drug distribution now? WTF? Obama was accused of trying to take over Texas by using WalMarts and they actually called up the NG to 'observe'? WTF would they have done if he'd told everyone he was going to use the military to make sure that 'government drugs' were sent to everyone? I mean, holy fucking hell.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:13 PM   #29553
Edward64
Head Coach

I am strangely fascinated by the trials & tribulations of the Conway household.

I think Kellyanne deserves everything that is happening to her now. I also believe George abdicated his responsibility to try to create a "stable" environment for his daughter with his constant bickering about Trump. Daughter is paying for it and is lashing out.

Family needs professional help. I doubt it'll work out though and it may be best to just get divorced and let Claudia pick who she wants to live with.

Kellyanne Conway feuds with her daughter Claudia in TikTok video | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
Claudia, 15, posted on the site to 'clarify' her claim that the Donald Trump aide had 'lied' about her test result on Friday - but the pair argued in the video as Kellyanne accused her daughter of 'lying about your f***ing mother'.
:
Kellyanne mockingly repeats her excuse - 'You guess you misinterpreted it?' - to which Claudia says: 'You said it was negative, so I spent the day with you.'

The Trump aide continues: 'You've caused so much disruption. You lied about your f***ing mother? About Covid?'.

The camera then briefly turns to Kellyanne who asks 'You're taping me again?' before the video cuts out.

Last edited by Edward64 : 10-07-2020 at 10:13 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 11:26 PM   #29554
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

So I watched the VP debate for about 2 minutes. Harris was saying "If you have preexisting conditions, they're coming for you. If you are under 26 and still with your parents, they're coming for you."...and Pence shook his head NO severely. And then when he was given a turn to speak, he said Obamacare was a failure.
So Mike...
Oh Mike...
You hate Obamacare...
Your party has been trying to overturn it for 10+ years...
Still with me Mike?
You want to shove through a Sup Court Justice so you can overturn it...
Your party and you....and your boss wants to end it.
And then....all of those these...Harris just said....are true...you coming for us....you are coming for all of us...
So why not give a witch's cackle and shriek "I'll get you my pretty! I'm coming for you all!!!!"
Because that IS in essence what you said.
Still there Mike?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 06:37 AM   #29555
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Just announced second debate will be virtual. Trump is going to lose his damn mind.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:13 AM   #29556
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Trump said no. But I mean, he NEEDS the debate. Biden doesn't.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 07:30 AM   #29557
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Tuned in to Fox News for a few minutes. They are apoplectic about the change in venue and that the debate commission didn’t check with Trump first. Just goes to show they don’t understand what they can and can’t control. Never mind the fact it’s his fault they have to do it. His biggest gripe was they can cut you off. Lol.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:19 AM   #29558
bronconick
College Starter

The debate commission is clearly discriminating against Trump because of his preexisting health condition.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:34 AM   #29559
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

"didn't check with Trump first."

How cute.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 09:54 AM   #29560
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

If I'm Biden I jump at this chance and say, okay, we're done with debates. Trump needs them and Biden can't get anything else from them.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:06 AM   #29561
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Sen. Mike Lee tweeting about the problems with democracy seems a bit ominous. It's an argument that I've seen a few times over the past week.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:09 AM   #29562
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
If I'm Biden I jump at this chance and say, okay, we're done with debates. Trump needs them and Biden can't get anything else from them.

At this point it's a win-win for Biden. The Commission has said it's going forward no matter what... so it's either a 90 min town hall for Biden or Trump comes crawling back.

Biden should only say we are done if the Commission caves to Trump. Saying it's too dangerous to meet face to face considering Trump has COVID-19 and he has been very cavalier about wearing a mask to protect others.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:20 AM   #29563
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Trump blaming Gold Star families for getting him infected should play well.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 10:21 AM   #29564
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
At this point it's a win-win for Biden. The Commission has said it's going forward no matter what... so it's either a 90 min town hall for Biden or Trump comes crawling back.

Biden should only say we are done if the Commission caves to Trump. Saying it's too dangerous to meet face to face considering Trump has COVID-19 and he has been very cavalier about wearing a mask to protect others.

I expect the Debate Commission caves somehow, the way they have with enforcing COVID rules. I think Biden will get hurt if he bails after Trump comes back, so give Trump what he's asking for and make him live with the consequences.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:21 AM   #29565
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Old 10-08-2020, 10:28 AM   #29566
Bee
Pro Starter

I had prospefity once. It upset my stomach.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 10:29 AM   #29567
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I expect the Debate Commission caves somehow, the way they have with enforcing COVID rules. I think Biden will get hurt if he bails after Trump comes back, so give Trump what he's asking for and make him live with the consequences.

The Commission apparently made this decision after the Production Staff revolted (after Trump's positive result and Trump/Pence family members not wearing masks). So it is going to be harder for them to walk it back.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:38 AM   #29568
spleen1015
Coordinator

They've already held to the decision and said they'll have the debate without Trump.

They need to stick to their guns and call his bluff.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:43 AM   #29569
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

This is good. Kind of a mix of bailing and staying in, but making the only other debate potentially the worst format for Trump.

Last edited by JPhillips : 10-08-2020 at 10:43 AM.
JPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 10:51 AM   #29570
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Calling out Trump for being weak is the BEST sort of statement to goad him to do it.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:59 AM   #29571
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I still don't want Biden in a room with Trump or Trump's people or Trump's people's people. Even is Trump is no longer shedding virus like a Tijuana prostitute, what about all the people who caught it from him?
Old 10-08-2020, 11:02 AM   #29572
Thomkal
Head Coach

Don't have the details yet, but five people in MIchigan have been arrested in a plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer
Old 10-08-2020, 11:17 AM   #29573
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Don't have the details yet, but five people in MIchigan have been arrested in a plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer

Here's some details from the Detroit Free Press:
Feds: Militia group plotted to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

I'm sure we will find out about how they were misunderstood, railroaded, and how there are good people on both sides soon enough, if it becomes a big enough story.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 10-08-2020 at 11:18 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:41 AM   #29574
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

But but but Antifa???
Old 10-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #29575
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

These guys' have horrible timing. Had they gotten caught earlier, they would have gotten a keynote speaking spot at the GOP convention.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:18 PM   #29576
Atocep
Coordinator

The President of the United States went on national TV and pleaded for his attorney General to indict his political opponent 26 days before the election.

This is normal
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:27 PM   #29577
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
The President of the United States went on national TV and pleaded for his attorney General to indict his political opponent 26 days before the election.

This is normal

The horrible thing is there is a possibility he would do it.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #29578
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post

This is normal

NEW YORK TIMES: "Some combination of Democrats and/or Republicans calls for jailing political opponents. Voters frustrated with both sides, each of whom is exactly equally to blame."
Old 10-08-2020, 12:32 PM   #29579
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post

I'm sure we will find out about how they were misunderstood, railroaded, and how there are good people on both sides soon enough, if it becomes a big enough story.

SI

Why didn't they go after Matt Patricia instead? He's done more damage to the state and he has no defense.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:44 PM   #29580
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Why didn't they go after Matt Patricia instead? He's done more damage to the state and he has no defense.

Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:51 PM   #29581
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

SI

good people on both sides
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:56 PM   #29582
thesloppy
Pro Starter

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...m-an-abortion/

"This week, President Donald Trump extolled the cutting-edge coronavirus treatments he received as “miracles coming down from God.” If that’s true, then God employs cell lines derived from human fetal tissue.

The emergency antibody that Trump received last week was developed with the use of a cell line originally derived from abortion tissue, according to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, the company that developed the experimental drug."
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:56 PM   #29583
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Heh. Cocaine Mitch hasn't gone to the White House for 2+ months because of their lax COVID-19 policies.

McConnell avoids visiting White House over its handling of coronavirus - POLITICO
Old 10-08-2020, 01:44 PM   #29584
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I LOL'd

SI

Old 10-08-2020, 02:30 PM   #29585
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:

"Democracy is talking itself to death. The people do not know what they want; they do not know what is the best for them. There is too much foolishness, too much lost motion. I have stopped the talk and the nonsense. I am a man of action. Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day."

Benito Mussolini, 1928
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:36 PM   #29586
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

He forgot to add who it is that's infusing our democracy with its current rankness.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #29587
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

The complaints about democracy are another way to say we should get used to permanent minority rule. A lot of the GOP will gladly sacrifice democracy for the stability of an apartheid state.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:55 PM   #29588
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:

SI

Militia is a weird way to spell terrorists.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:58 PM   #29589
Ben E Lou

Who wants to tell him?

Old 10-08-2020, 03:00 PM   #29590
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Trump guest hosting Rush Limbaugh Show tomorrow.

He is so ready to lose the election, claim it was fraud and that he should be the winner, leave, and start his full time media-shitposting career.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:19 PM   #29591
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Trump guest hosting Rush Limbaugh Show tomorrow.

He is so ready to lose the election, claim it was fraud and that he should be the winner, leave, and start his full time media-shitposting career.

Doesn't this mean that anyone airing this episode has to give equal time to Biden?
Old 10-08-2020, 03:36 PM   #29592
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Doesn't this mean that anyone airing this episode has to give equal time to Biden?

Nope. That rule thrown out years ago in the twilight of Reagan's last administration.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:43 PM   #29593
Ben E Lou

Last minute cancellation of Pence trip from Arizona to Indiana to early vote. He is heading back to D.C. No explanation provided so far by White House.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:44 PM   #29594
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
Last minute cancellation of Pence trip from Arizona to Indiana to early vote. He is heading back to D.C. No explanation provided so far by White House.

Everyone in the Dem campaign better be in saran wrap for the next month

SI

Old 10-08-2020, 03:47 PM   #29595
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Mike Pence cancels appearance to vote Friday in Indianapolis

Quote:
"Nobody's sick. There's no positive tests," Pence spokesman Devin O'Malley told USA TODAY. "The VP is planning on travelling on Saturday and Monday. We'll have more information on the vice president's schedule next week soon."

If they can be trusted, that's the official story.

There's also some chatter it's about the 25th amendment talk.

I'm thinking there's not enough smoke to think there's a fire yet, but with the administration who knows. And stuff seems to blow up quick.

SI

Old 10-08-2020, 03:57 PM   #29596
JediKooter
Coordinator

All this talk of trump being out of Walter Reed, where's the 3rd lady? Was she released too?

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 10-08-2020, 03:58 PM   #29597
Thomkal
Head Coach

With today's announcement of numbers who filed for unemployment this month, the total numbers who have filed since March is a total of 63 million+ plus or more than voted for Trump in 2016.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:59 PM   #29598
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
All this talk of trump being out of Walter Reed, where's the 3rd lady? Was she released too?

I don't think I ever saw anything that said she went to Walter Reed, think I saw something say she was doing well?
Old 10-08-2020, 03:59 PM   #29599
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
With today's announcement of numbers who filed for unemployment this month, the total numbers who have filed since March is a total of 63 million+ plus or more than voted for Trump in 2016.

Maybe he will win the electoral unemployment votes?

Old 10-08-2020, 04:00 PM   #29600
Thomkal
Head Coach

Heh