Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2022, 06:53 PM   #5951
PilotMan
Head Coach

You know, if trump had only complied with legal, law enforcement officers, he would still be alive today.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 08:45 PM   #5952
Flasch186
Coordinator

So many disgruntled ex employees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 08:48 PM   #5953
JPhillips
General Manager

It's obvious Trump didn't declassify anything because that would instantly make it less cool to have. He took things because they were secret and he wasn't allowed to have them. If they're documents anyone can have they suddenly have very little worth to him.
Old 08-26-2022, 09:36 PM   #5954
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
The DOJ wanted to keep this sealed under their policy (which is for the benefit of criminal suspects) to not release incriminating information before charges are filed.

Trump, assuming that if they wanted X, then he should want not-X, moved to unseal it without really thinking about whether he should want it unsealed.

So now there's a bunch of stuff out there making him look bad because he demanded it be released. That's a hell of an own goal.

I honestly think Trump is so blinded by rage and distrust right now that he wanted the affidavit released to see if it would help him figure out who the mole(s) are. Nothing more. It wasn't of any use in that sense so now he's throwing a fit because it was redacted.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 10:31 PM   #5955
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
They're basically arguing that the office of the president is so powerful, and that the person in that office has so much authority that any decision they make, is legal, and that they have full authority, to bypass any process, option, or legal avenue to do any of the other stuff that you say he did or didn't do.

I've heard this before.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 12:58 AM   #5956
PilotMan
Head Coach

And he was pardoned. Where do you think all this leads eventually?

Like Steam?

Old 08-27-2022, 01:47 AM   #5957
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 01:49 AM   #5958
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
You know, if trump had only complied with legal, law enforcement officers, he would still be alive today.

I heart your words
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 05:06 AM   #5959
Groundhog
Coordinator

Interesting:

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/sta...56586373877760
Old 08-27-2022, 08:27 AM   #5960
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post

That is not only funny but incredibly brave. At least around here, that's asking for a smashed window or slashed tires.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 11:25 AM   #5961
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post

It's an open secret that Trump has always been playing for the other team, the other team being anyone that pays him.

He's a traitor and if he's guilty he should be strung up.

Anyone who votes third party or Republican is only advocating for the enablement of a shit heads like this. Vote Democrat or don't vote (as your protest). We need as many able bodied Democrats to storm the House and Senate (legally unlike Republicans) and truly take back the U.S. for all Americans (even the shit head Trumpanzees).

Republicans are devoid of any idea that doesn't fuck over the middle class, the poor, or the discriminated. They serve rich masters but that isn't the reason for the culture war battles, it is to allow single issue votes who are too selfish to realize that bettering all Americans in some shape or form improves America for everyone. So if the measly $10k loan repayment irks you enough to vote Red, you are a fucking selfish moron then who wasn't going to vote smart anyway.

Conservatives (Republicans, Federalist, Trumpanzees, general racists shitheads) want to spite all Americans because if they can hold you to a single issue to vote Red, then they can restrict and enslave the majority because you (i.e. the Republican voter, the third party voter) have allowed them justification to do so.

We need to get rid of gerrymandering, we need to hold ALL representatives accountable, we need to find some sort of government that can understand compromise to move legislation forward, this isn't a game. Republicans enjoy the culture war because it affords them to be petty selfish tyrants who can then destroy/restrict our rights.

They are evil (not all of them, but most of them). And until Americans bitch slap them into a new reality, they'll continue to destroy America for their rich slave masters.

Guys like Newt Gingrich are patently evil. They need to be purged from existence but since I can't do that (God, can you spare a heart attack or two on some of these motherfuckers?), I can only vote Blue and support and fund their campaigns and raise my children to understand how evil Republicans are.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 02:16 PM   #5962
Atocep
Coordinator

I think the most telling thing about the danger Trump is in is that pretty much no one was outraged at the FBI after the affidavit was released.
Old 08-27-2022, 04:50 PM   #5963
miked
College Starter

Did you not hear every single republican parrot about the large amount of redactions? There was nothing about the accusations within, it was all about why the DOJ felt the need to redact so much and they must all be hiding something. Nearly every single person.
Old 08-27-2022, 04:58 PM   #5964
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post
Did you not hear every single republican parrot about the large amount of redactions? There was nothing about the accusations within, it was all about why the DOJ felt the need to redact so much and they must all be hiding something. Nearly every single person.

I didn't clarify, but I meant the republicans in washington. Fox, OAN, and Newsmax are desperately trying to spin it as either no big deal or there's nothing there they can get Trump with since the records act doesn't specify penalties.

Congressional Republicans in Washington are suddenly silent.

Karl Rove was on Fox begging Trump to shut up until after mid terms because he's taking the entire GOP with him in polling.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:18 AM   #5965
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Karl Rove was on Fox begging Trump to shut up until after mid terms because he's taking the entire GOP with him in polling.

He must have been getting a snack during that segment:

albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:49 AM   #5966
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

dola: And do we or do we not have a media apparatus in this country? This isn't a rumor. Or an "inside source." This is the former president demanding--unequivocally--to be reinstated or to hold another election.

This should be front page news in every paper. Schumer, McConnell, Pelosi, McCarthy, etc. should all be asked for comment.

I suspect it will be buried.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:39 PM   #5967
PilotMan
Head Coach

hxxps://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/08/trump-2024-reelection-viktor-orban-hungary/671264/

Quote:
Trump’s Second Term Would Look Like This

The former president and his allies have explained their plans quite clearly.

Pretty much what we've been saying.

Like Steam?

Last edited by PilotMan : 08-29-2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:03 PM   #5968
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
dola: And do we or do we not have a media apparatus in this country? This isn't a rumor. Or an "inside source." This is the former president demanding--unequivocally--to be reinstated or to hold another election.

This should be front page news in every paper. Schumer, McConnell, Pelosi, McCarthy, etc. should all be asked for comment.

I suspect it will be buried.

Nah, busy frantically searching for cooked-not-burned (to the undiscerning reader) conservative op ed writers to put out shit like this:

Between this sort of thing, the CBS stuff with "need to hire people that Reps will talk to after winning mid terms" and the turn CNN is about to make (or is already) under their new owner i say: Good Luck to you all! Then again, similar shit is happening over here, so hey ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 08-29-2022 at 01:43 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:18 PM   #5969
Thomkal
Head Coach

Judge in the Special Master request just granted the DOJ's request to exceed the normal page limit for these filings, and will have more than 40 pages now
Old 08-29-2022, 07:22 PM   #5970
RainMaker
General Manager

Remember the incredibly dumb media outlets who bought the narrative that this guy was ready to publicly testify and refute others? Looks like he resigned to avoid having to answer to the IG. Can't compel testimony now. Guessing if he does sit down, he'll just take the 5th.

This should be a massive scandal but it's just another day.

Last edited by RainMaker : 08-29-2022 at 07:23 PM.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 06:39 AM   #5971
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Remember the incredibly dumb media outlets who bought the narrative that this guy was ready to publicly testify and refute others? Looks like he resigned to avoid having to answer to the IG. Can't compel testimony now. Guessing if he does sit down, he'll just take the 5th.

This should be a massive scandal but it's just another day.

You can pretty much set your clocks by the rhythm of MAGA sources "leaking" to reporters that the truth is going to come out and show that the other side is lying and they can't wait to get it out there . . . and then not actually giving any testimony or evidence when they are put in a position to do so under oath.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:27 AM   #5972
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Apparently dear leader is off the rails on truth social this morning.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 12:22 PM   #5973
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Apparently dear leader is off the rails on truth social this morning.

I think a 60 post spree this morning "re-truthing" various QANON accounts and having a complete melt down is a sign he knows he might actually in some serious shit.

And i guess this is what endless executive time gets us.
Old 08-30-2022, 04:43 PM   #5974
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think a 60 post spree this morning "re-truthing" various QANON accounts and having a complete melt down is a sign he knows he might actually in some serious shit.

And i guess this is what endless executive time gets us.

I realized Biden was speaking today when Trump did all of this...he wanted to control the conversation of the media.

I can't wait for him to die (of natural causes).
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 08-30-2022, 04:50 PM   #5975
PilotMan
Head Coach

Welp, Google just dumped trump's truth social from the app store. That's nearly half the smartphone users in the US.

Like Steam?

Old 08-30-2022, 11:15 PM   #5976
PilotMan
Head Coach

Some documents recovered in the Aug 8 raid were so sensitive that FBI and DOJ counterintelligence personnel attorneys needed additional clearances before they were permitted to review certain documents.

Late Tuesday filing says 100 additional classified documents were recovered.

Like Steam?

Last edited by PilotMan : 08-30-2022 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:46 PM   #5977
kingfc22
Head Coach

Throw this idiot in prison already.
Old 08-31-2022, 12:18 AM   #5978
RainMaker
General Manager

I did not have security clearance when I was a contractor, but I worked with many people who did. I know it was a big deal and they made it very clear that you would go to prison for having even a single document in your home. Having that many in your home would be life in prison. Not even a question.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 01:10 AM   #5979
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
I did not have security clearance when I was a contractor, but I worked with many people who did. I know it was a big deal and they made it very clear that you would go to prison for having even a single document in your home. Having that many in your home would be life in prison. Not even a question.

It certainly should. I'll believe it when I see it for Trump.
Old 08-31-2022, 04:34 AM   #5980
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

They found documents in his personal desk, outside the area they were keeping the other documents. They also have released the original Grand Jury subpoena for the documents, and the signed document from Trump's lawyer that all documents marked classified had been turned over. They also have a picture of the Top Secret/SCI covers sheets. You really can't miss the markings.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited by GrantDawg : 08-31-2022 at 04:35 AM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 05:20 AM   #5981
GrantDawg

Donald J Trump really sent out a message on his social media that says "Why are people so mean?"

Old 08-31-2022, 05:36 AM   #5982
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Donald J Trump really sent out a message on his social media that says "Why are people so mean?"

What a snowflake
Old 08-31-2022, 06:10 AM   #5983
GrantDawg

Just so you can see how much this will never matter to Trump zealots:

Old 08-31-2022, 06:31 AM   #5984
Thomkal
Head Coach

It's almost as if Trump had asked, FBI if you are listening...and FBI showed that they were.
Old 08-31-2022, 06:42 AM   #5985
Thomkal
Head Coach

So Donald did not run America as a democracy, or as a business, but as a criminal enterprise....
Old 08-31-2022, 07:23 AM   #5986
henry296
College Starter

Quote:

We have a family friend who does a lot of work with the DoD and they couldn't hire a house keeper because she was Russian. For normal people security clearance is real.
Old 08-31-2022, 09:01 AM   #5987
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
It certainly should. I'll believe it when I see it for Trump.

He will never see the inside of a prison cell. Somehow he will worm his way out and it will be like gasoline on the "he is so persecuted, they are just out to get him" fire
Old 08-31-2022, 09:19 AM   #5988
Ksyrup

Quote:
Just so you can see how much this will never matter to Trump zealots:

What's so bad about that response is that it illustrates the way Trump kept such secret, sensitive documents, and exactly as described by the DOJ - mixed in with personal letters and other stuff. This makes him look worse, even putting aside the "spec of sand" aspect to what they are pointing out amongst the tsunami of top secret documents.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 08-31-2022 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-31-2022, 09:27 AM   #5989
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
He will never see the inside of a prison cell. Somehow he will worm his way out and it will be like gasoline on the "he is so persecuted, they are just out to get him" fire

Perhaps, but I also see the RNC isn't paying his legal fees anymore which is also part of the unraveling.

You may be true that he won't see the inside of a cell. But I think he's finally jammed himself into a corner he cannot get out of and with TruthSocial being a giant turd, he cannot get the narrative out to everyone like he used to.

He may go full tilt and run 3rd party just to keep everyone at bay, but will he win? How will it jibe with GOP candidates in the House and Senate.

He has already broken the GOP, will he obliterate it?

I also think if any of these documents caused the deaths of CIA operatives and that Trump profited off of it and they can prove it, he won't just see a jail cell, but a noose.
Old 08-31-2022, 09:35 AM   #5990
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

This is what Orange Dipshit is spouting now...thank god he isn't on twitter being a twit and just noise in the echo chamber:

Donald Trump (August 31, 2022)
'Terrible the way the FBI, during the Raid of Mar-a-Lago, threw documents haphazardly all over the floor (perhaps pretending it was me that did it!), and then started taking pictures of them for the public to see. Thought they wanted them kept Secret? Lucky I Declassified!,'
Old 08-31-2022, 10:25 AM   #5991
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Well, at least we now know what Trump & Putin talked about for 2 hours behind closed doors in Helsinki.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:39 AM   #5992
miked
College Starter

I mean, he could get indicted for espionage and would still get 47% of the vote because we don't those libs in charge. If you look at Fox News, you can see all the excuses...
Old 08-31-2022, 11:12 AM   #5993
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

The most obvious thing that comes out of DUJ’s filing is just how much deference they have granted Trump. Far from persecuting him, they have bent over backwards to try to keep this from escalating.
Old 08-31-2022, 11:30 AM   #5994
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
The most obvious thing that comes out of DUJ’s filing is just how much deference they have granted Trump. Far from persecuting him, they have bent over backwards to try to keep this from escalating.

All this talk of placating Trump to keep him from sicking his supporters on America drives me crazy. At some point they just need to adhere to the rule of law and consequences be damned. It is far worse for us long term to allow one person to be above the law.
Old 08-31-2022, 11:38 AM   #5995
PilotMan
Head Coach

We know, 100%, if the positions were reversed, every single day, trump would have been calling for the DOJ to arrest and jail biden/clinton. It would get aggressive, bullying, and nonstop, and it would be all that the shows on tv covered. It wouldn't be focused on the facts, it just would be the mindless repetition of his words (to his supporters and the public in general) and the talking heads who sat around saying how bad this made the presidency look and how he was such a disgrace, but wouldn't actually have any power to do anything other than that.

Like Steam?

Old 08-31-2022, 11:47 AM   #5996
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:

I mentioned earlier I had a TS//SCI. It was when I was active duty and worked for the NSA. I said earlier he should go to prison for this and nothing has changed my opinion on it. We did so much training on handling of classified documents that its ingrained into your mind what you can and cannot do.

Even with an active clearance when you arrive anywhere new you have to go through the same training and process of confirming your clearance before you are allowed to view anything. Until then you're treated like someone without a clearance. This shit is taken so seriously that anyone claiming Trump isn't in the wrong either has no idea how handling of classified material works or they're just lying for Trump.
Old 08-31-2022, 11:48 AM   #5997
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
or they're just lying for Trump.

Or they are just lying to con their Fox News crowd which eats up everything they are told.
Old 08-31-2022, 01:25 PM   #5998
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
We have a family friend who does a lot of work with the DoD and they couldn't hire a house keeper because she was Russian. For normal people security clearance is real.
My friend with clearance had a tough to time getting re-certified one time because a Navy friend of his married a Spanish bride. The stuff he has to go through every few years sounds like a PIA.
Old 08-31-2022, 01:43 PM   #5999
Ksyrup

Quote:
All this talk of placating Trump to keep him from sicking his supporters on America drives me crazy. At some point they just need to adhere to the rule of law and consequences be damned. It is far worse for us long term to allow one person to be above the law.

Yeah, but it has all but eliminated several defenses. If you or I got raided, it likely wouldn't be after weeks/months of wrangling, they would just come and get the shit. And I'd say, "Damn, I didn't even know that was there!" Bending over backwards for Trump makes it impossible for him to make that kind of argument.
Old 08-31-2022, 01:50 PM   #6000
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
My friend with clearance had a tough to time getting re-certified one time because a Navy friend of his married a Spanish bride. The stuff he has to go through every few years sounds like a PIA.

Every 5-7 years depending on how deep the backlog is at the time. A friend of mine was denied a renewed clearance because he posted pro-marijuana stuff on a blog. My ex wife was denied hers because she said she drank wine once or twice a week and that qualified as binge drinking by their definition.

It's particularly painful when you're active duty because they want addresses for friends/contacts and when you're AD most of those friends and contacts move every 2 years or so and its difficult to keep up. I had to do two follow ups I'm person to clarify answers to some questions and part of maintaining a clearance when working for the NSA requires passing a lie detector.