Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #601
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Hard to say at this point. The best reference would be someone else who has multiple characters. If they are one-time abilities like he claims I don't find it too far fetched. But he is in no way cleared for his clearing of Lathum.
I agree he is in no way cleared. But thinking about my own character I actually seem to have two special things myself. So the idea that a person, spread across multiple characters, has two special things doesn't seem as wacky as I initially thought. Hence my quick backtrack on the point.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #602
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
DOLA - Actually after thinking about that for a moment more against my own character I'm more willing to buy it.

I actually said each of my 3 characters has a special ability, 2 of which are one time use and the other I can't control. I fully believe that every character has at minimum, one special ability each.

wait, so now after all the conversation mckerney is still attacking me?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #603
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
I actually said each of my 3 characters has a special ability, 2 of which are one time use and the other I can't control. I fully believe that every character has at minimum, one special ability each.

wait, so now after all the conversation mckerney is still attacking me?

I am here to kill two things, werewolves and Blu team. I don't know werewolf, but I know you are Blu.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #604
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I am here to kill two things, werewolves and Blu team. I don't know werewolf, but I know you are Blu.

i'm guessing my confusion is due to my lack of knowing your character
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #605
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

vote count?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #606
Tyrith
College Starter

If we're going to be whittling someone down, the goo concerns me the most, personally. I'm content to leave Autumn alone. It doesn't really seem like the Cookie Monster is going to be much benefit to the village, so I'd be okay getting rid of him, too. I'd prefer Cougar say something before I attack, though.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #607
cougarfreak
College Starter

It's my understanding that if I'm a village, I have a special power, is that what I read?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #608
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I am man, I have gun. What more would you like to know?

Just trying to the Heavy to talk more so I could understand the man and if he was a fan of bears or a fan of wolves. Really no other questions then that.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #609
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm going to stick with my suspicions from yesterday. Nothing I can really point to but gut. Cougarfreak isn't helping out, if he is good, with any conversation. DT just is pinging me.

Folks, does this look like a lady to you? I don't think this is a lady.

Yuoo cun meke-a a testy pooddeeng frum thees guud. Bork bork bork!

KERMIT ATTACKS MRS. DOUBTFIRE
ANIMAL ATTACKS MRS. DOUBTFIRE
SWEDISH CHEF ATTACKS GOO #1
PROFESSOR HONEYDEW ATTACKS GOO #2
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #610
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
It's my understanding that if I'm a village, I have a special power, is that what I read?

What in the world does this mean? If you are a village? You mean villager? Are you asking if you need a special power to claim to be a villager????
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #611
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

For what it is worth in regards to Chubby's characters.

Of my three characters one of them grants the other two a passive ability. The other two have a one time use ability and one of them has an ability he can use every night. So I don't see anything wrong with Chubby's claim.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #612
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

I believe that everyone regardless of being a villager or a werewolf has some sort of power. I am pretty sure that has been confirmed. I also believe that you have some kind of splitting goo like power.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #613
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
What in the world does this mean? If you are a village? You mean villager? Are you asking if you need a special power to claim to be a villager????

Yes, that's what I meant a villager. Is that what i read?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #614
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Unfortunately, I'd suggest you Chubby since you came up with a power to help prove you're a villager after you had some pressure that just so happens can't possibly be verified.

This is what I was referring to.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #615
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm still not really sure what you are asking Cougar.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #616
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
This is what I was referring to.

Yea, almost like J23 is kinda saying he doesn't have a power in a roundabout way. Anyone else read it like that?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #617
Zinto
College Starter

More then likely I am going to consolidate my attack on someone who has more attacks on them since I do not want to waste my move but first it is off to eat a beet salad.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #618
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

(IDUIBVUJBJJBV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USFBNKGDKPKNOPKIPNKDKPKMPKPMKPDKP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(ANSWER MY CALL!!!!! ATTACK SAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #619
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Yea, almost like J23 is kinda saying he doesn't have a power in a roundabout way. Anyone else read it like that?

That's why I am thoroughly confused. I read that, then I went back and read page one, and didn't see anything about potential wolves not having powers.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #620
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

I thought he was trying to say it is easy for a wolf to buy trust in this game by clearing another player and since he said that his ability was one time only there was no way of confirming or denying it unless we take out all of Chubby's characters.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #621
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
(IDUIBVUJBJJBV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USFBNKGDKPKNOPKIPNKDKPKMPKPMKPDKP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(ANSWER MY CALL!!!!! ATTACK SAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You realize that it's highly likely that "Sauron" was attacked by wolves last night, right?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #622
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

hhhmmmm....I've managed to convince myself about Tyrith being a wolf, otherwise I would probably still be on the J23 bandwagon today.

I mean my abilities can't be verified and as such I would be surprised if J23's could be verified either. So it is odd for him to make that comment.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #623
cougarfreak
College Starter

Goo #1 attacks TMIMITW
Goo #2 attacks TMIMITW

I think his comment was very confusing and meant to throw people off.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #624
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
You realize that it's highly likely that "Sauron" was attacked by wolves last night, right?

(BIBBGOJFJBFJBIONPKGOPMKOPKOPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!UUBNFGNBMNMONMGNLMGN?)

(WORSHIP ME WORM!!!!!!WHAT EVIDENCE HAVE YOU AGAINST THE WILL OF THE DARK ONE?)

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #625
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
hhhmmmm....I've managed to convince myself about Tyrith being a wolf, otherwise I would probably still be on the J23 bandwagon today.

I mean my abilities can't be verified and as such I would be surprised if J23's could be verified either. So it is odd for him to make that comment.

I really ought to fight against this some more, but I don't have much I can use on my side. My special ability has no bearing on my allegiance, and, well...that's all I have. So hack away, I suppose. Hopefully I'll have a useful idea soon, and I can sway you over.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #626
hoopsguy
General Manager

The all-seeing eye of Sauron has information to reveal, information that depicts the strenghts and weaknesses of those who might rival the Dark Lord for dominion in the conflict that extends far beyond this petty werewolf affair.

The Hulk is a creature of formidable health, such that rivals even my own. I expect it would take over a dozen might blows to wrest him from his mortal shell. His recovery rate is formidable, exceeding that of the majority found in this land. And he is fueled by rage, rage against those who would attack him. He can use this rage to lash out the following day, to a degree that mirrors the pain inflicted upon him.

I know not if this paints him as a wolf, but he could be of service to my cause in the days to come ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #627
hoopsguy
General Manager

OOC: anyone have a vote count? I've got maybe 20-30 minutes here before I disappear, most likely until after the deadline.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #628
Schmidty
Coordinator

HULK HOME TO SMASH BEFORE WORK AGAIN!!

ATTACK MUPPETS!!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #629
Tyrith
College Starter

I need to go here pretty soon...I'm a little hesitant to attack a goo, because I doubt they have that much HP and I'm iffy on knocking him out of the game...but I also don't get the sense he's going to be super useful to the village. I'm okay if we wind up with two kills today; it ought to give us a starting point going forward.

STANDARD ATTACK GOO #2
Old 07-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #630
Autumn
Head Coach

Cool power, Hoops.

Seems Schmidty won't be getting a ton of votes for now.

Speaking of which, Schmidty, I moved all my guys off you last night to give you a break, you gotta get in here and do something!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #631
Autumn
Head Coach

dola

nice timing, Schmidty
Old 07-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #632
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Jayne: Okay. Half these people belong in the loony bin. I say we just kill everyone but me. This way the village wins and the world will be a much better place.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #633
Autumn
Head Coach

I know Muppets are fun, and all over the place, but why would you want to attack us?

And Darth, are you going to explain why you're attacking Hoops?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #634
Schmidty
Coordinator

HULK CONFUSED........

Banner?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #635
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Seems Schmidty won't be getting a ton of votes for now.

From what I was able to discern - and I'm sure that is everything worth discerning, and far more than any other might grasp - the Hulk is not compelled to lash out against those who attack him. The choice is his on how to inflict pain.

Of course, the one known as Schmidty has been known to strike back at those who he sees as threats. One hardly requires a palantir to divine that information.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #636
hoopsguy
General Manager

Although it is compelling to swiftly remove rivals from the land, I do not feel that multiple fatalities without compelling reasons suits the long term interests of our so-called "villager" faction.

In past incarnations, when I've been of a more "evil" bent, I would always attempt to sway villagers with soothing words while accelerating the elimination of rivals. In this particular venture, I would urge restraint by those with intentions mirroring my own.

I suspect the Interesting Man's life is already forfeit, barring a reversal of fortune. Were he to live, I would find him to be a particularly favorable target for scrying powers that differ from my own.

Since I feel that I should provide leadership and guidance in this voting exercise, I'll mark the one known as Mrs Doubtfire as a target. I've found this servant to be possessed of less humor than one would expect, and failing to fulfill his/her duties to cook, clean, and otherwise assure a daily routine for the youths in this world.

VOTE MRS DOUBTFIRE
Old 07-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #637
hoopsguy
General Manager

ooc - Doubtfire isn't really meant to be a throwaway vote, although I'm guessing it is right now. But I think we're on pace for a couple of deaths right now and I won't be around at deadline to help mitigate that process so I'm going to steer clear of the current leaders. If Doubtfire becomes a leader, I'm just fine with that turn of events because my perception is that DT hasn't been terribly involved in the proceedings so far.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #638
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

unvote TMIMITW

Time to rethink this; though that is not what I am known for....

ah, screw it, kill them all...

(that would be so much more dramatic if I actually had multiple attack powers...)
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #640
Autumn
Head Coach

A week and two days from now.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #641
Autumn
Head Coach

I hope people with crazy attacks vote carefully. Schmidty, you're likely to kill whoever you attack, I would guess, so be careful there.

Oh Beaker, whatever will I do without you??
Old 07-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #642
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Mal, you know I go where you go but c'mon man, let's attack someone already!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #643
The Jackal
Coordinator

I will return to my vote of yesterday, as it seems there has been little put forth from Mrs Doubtfire. Though I approve of the activity upon the goo as well.

ATTACK MRS DOUBTFIRE
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #644
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

standard attack Goo #1
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #645
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Mal, Zoe, Jayne standard attack Melisandre of Asshai

Jayne thinks you called him an Asshole when you introduced yourself to him. He thought he had a chance with you until then.. now he wants you dead.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #646
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

zoe unstandard attack Melisandre of Asshai
zoe standard attack on goo #2

I got your back honey. You won't be dying today, not if I can help it.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #647
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I really don't know how you got this impression.

"Unfortunately, I'd suggest you Chubby since you came up with a power to help prove you're a villager after you had some pressure that just so happens can't possibly be verified."

-He claimed a scan of someone and said they came up as a villager.
-I can't see even the craziest Lathum saying that he's lying.
-It's one time usage, so it can't be repeated or linked to anyone else.

I'm not sure how you got that I was saying anything about my power(s) from what I said.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #648
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry Jayne, I'm going with Zoe on this one. Just cuz a girl doesn't like you doesn't mean you gotta kill 'er.

Mal standard unattack Melisandre of Asshai
Mal standard attack on Goo #2
Old 07-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #649
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post

Sorry Jayne, I'm going with Zoe on this one. Just cuz a girl doesn't like you doesn't mean you gotta kill 'er.

Mal standard unattack Melisandre of Asshai
Mal standard attack on Goo #2

The mad hatter goes up Mal and holds up a large wooden hammer. he looks back and forth between the hammer and mal. "Wow! Twins! You ARE Capt. Hammer aren't you?!?"
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #650
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Cool - I made it home in time...what's going on???
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote