Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2020, 06:50 PM   #1
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Just Another Dream

The Following took place on May 10, 2020 at a Group Home nearby Alameda High School (or Adult School)

Jay Jianoran just got ready to watch the 2020 College Choir Drill Hip Hop Championships on Tempo as the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series is in North Wilkesboro however Yesterday the North Wilkesboro 160 took place as the Season Finale in the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series before the Real Stars head to Darlington and I cranked up what we did on what we recorded on ESPNU for these interviews earlier when the COVID-19 Pandemic invaded the Good Ol' USA however the Final Lap on Yesterday's eNASCAR IRacing Pro Invitational Race took place at North Wilkesboro when it aired on UBC as Ross Chastain drriving the #6 Ford battled the Denny Hamlin driving the #11 FedEx Delivering Strength Toyota and the #66 of Timmy Hill driving a Phil Parsons 1984 Remix Toyota sponsored by RoofClaim.com with 10 laps to go as Eisenhower High School Choir Drill Squad from Shelby Township, MI performed "Time After Time" with Lead Vocalist and Captain Kennedy Thompson but Ross "Melonhead" Chastain got loose giving Hamlin first and Timmy Hill entering 2nd but there is No Caution as Chastain falls down however Hamlin kept going but he battled the Phil Parsons throwback of Timmy Hill and in the end Denny Hamlin won beating Timmy Hill after the Last 10 Laps of this race.

But That Was Yesterday, Today the Torch has passed to Tempo and were throwing it back with Mike Joy, Ken Squier, Richard Curtis, Neil Bonnett, Michael Waltrip, Jeff Gordon and Clint Bowyer calling the action however Chase Elliott who won the Pole at Phoenix on March 8th was in the Field, However Elliott didn't made the North Wilkesboro 160 yesterday but he is starting alongside his teammate (and predecessor) Jeff Gordon who won the Final Cup Series Race at North Wilkesboro in 1996 driving the Dupont Chevrolet but it will be an Axalta Rainbow Warrior Throwback in which I got at Wal-Mart recently.

However we Started 23rd in the #31 Jack In The Box Chevrolet but something later when I battled Bella Duong in the #15 Encinal High Chevrolet throwback honoring Buddy Baker something happened from Richard Curtis when were watching TV look!

Richard Curtis: U-N-L-V is Up Next, And They're Favorite Part of Finals will definitely surprise you...

"I Have to Say, Just to Walkout when we come out together cause that's really showcasing us and like who we are and what we're about and like you can tell who anybody is our masks are still on so just that walked out before the music even starts it's what gets me most excited"
- Gage Johnson on what to look for on the UNLV Rebel Girls and Co when got interviewed prior to this Hip-Hop in the 2020 UCDA College Choir Drill National Championships when it aired on Tempo

However the Music Blared in the TV but Gage is singing later after what Haley Tekely is singing the first few lines in Red.

Could be it's just illusion
But I'm feeling something good indeed
Is this where loving starts to mirror my dreams?

I'd always hide my feelings
Keep them so cool and so contained
This time, it's something I just can't retain

'Cause you give me a good vibe, don't you know, baby
You give me funky love, funky love
Could this be what love's all about baby
Or is it just another dream?

Is this for real or is it just another dream?

Your voice it calls me everywhere
It haunts my room most every night
This thing has sure enough got me on the line
No chance for explanation
It seems my heart has led the way
Is this my chance to find mon amour parfait?

'Cause you give me a good vibe, don't you know, baby
You give me funky love, funky love
Could this be what love's all about baby
Or is it just another dream?

However the Race ended and Denny Hamlin who won the eNASCAR IRacing Pro Invitational Series at North Wilkesboro yesterday won today in the #11 FedEx Toyota Throwback honoring Darrell Waltrip's Western Auto Chevrolet with Jay Jianoran settling in 4th however I'm getting ready to call that storyline which is Just Another Dream and the Rest is History.

Welcome to Just Another Dream

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-03-2021 at 09:25 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:15 PM   #2
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Sports and Simulations Involved

Baseball - We are going to Use Strat-O-Matic Baseball to cover Baseball in a Divided North America in addition we will be using Strategic Baseball Simulator to cover the games from around the league

Football - We are going to Use NFL Challenge to Cover the Pro Leagues and the College Leagues which will be done Around the League but not only that we will use APBA Pro Football to cover the Pros as well.

NASCAR - I'm Going to run the races using lots of top-of-my-head thinking and NASCAR Diecast Cars.

I'm Expecting to Cover Basketball and Hockey in a later date, so in the months to come we will buying APBA Hockey so we are going to start a new Hockey League for the Car Wars Cyberpunk Storyline and maybe I'm expecting to buy Statis Pro Basketball so we are going to start a new Basketball League for the Car Wars Cyberpunk Storyline.

So There you have it, There are the Sports that are we going to use.

Last edited by stratonascar : 09-14-2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-25-2020, 02:40 AM   #3
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dodger Blues in Los Angeles
BGM: Randy Newman - I Love LA

The First Travel did occured in 2076 as the City of Los Angeles however many of the Best Players of the LA Dodgers are ISoTed in the CDAoI World or Not but they fell down to 5th Place in the NL West with 21.5 Games behind of Salt Lake City names like Steve Ontiveros, Steve Sax and Steve Garvey are on the Squad managed by Tommy Lasorda but their chances of making it to the Provisional Major League Baseball Tournament maybe in Jeopardy but the Salt Lake City Bees and San Francisco Giants are closing in for a Tournament Spot.

However Things will Change in 2077, As we usher in a New Era, Dodger Fans are going to get excited that the Dodgers will Play in the Premier League in '77.

Meanwhile in Golden State Buffaloes are prepping in '77 led by Myself (Jay Jianoran) along with Player-Coach Casey Primeau and Manager Tammy Primeau are going to make a bid to enter the Pacific Coast Premiership for it's Inaugural Season and maybe we can take on the San Francisco Giants and Barry Bonds and the Oakland Athletics and Rickey Henderson so we don't know when they will be assigned but time will tell.

Dodger Stadium home of the Los Angeles Dodgers in a PMLB game following a new CBA Has Reached during the First Travel on August 2076 (0 AT)

Last edited by stratonascar : 10-28-2020 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-24-2020, 12:51 AM   #4
stratonascar
High School Varsity

October 23, 2020 AD or 0 AT (2076 AS)
(BGM: The Sid Bass Orchestra & Chorus - Here Come the Yankees)

While Watching UBC's Coverage of the World Series between the Cincinnati Reds and the New York Yankees, I Saw the Yankees Dominate in the First Inning of Game 3 as Yankee RF Frank Robinson got a 2 Run Home Run off of Pitcher Don Gullett however the Yankees Score 4 in the First Inning the Yankees went on to get a 2 Run Home Run for Lou Gehrig butt in the Yankees held on to defeat Cincinnati 6-5 giving in a 2 Games to 1 Lead in the Final World Series that took place during the Travels but I Hope in 2077 the New York Yankees are Burning in the Bronx including names like Jackson, Chamblsis, Randolph, Munson and Berra because they hope they will win the World Series and Defend it in '77

As for the Oakland Athletics they finished 2nd in the Final Season despite of the Travels in the AL West with a 64-53 Record now there are ready for a New Era for Season 2.

As for Me, Jay Jianoran I'm really excited as I'm Playing Baseball for the '77 Season for a New Bay Area Squad in which I'm going to Win a World Series however despite of Human Cloning Reasons, My Clone is Playing Pro Football and another one is getting ready to NASCAR Cup Series for the First Season in which they will restart from Scratch with new history for 2077 which will be It's Inaugural Season but I Can't Wait For It.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:35 PM   #5
stratonascar
High School Varsity

The Red Machine has Finally Won Everything in a Championship to Remember
(BGM: Tom Bahler - Oh What a Night Is (The First Walk Song from the Miss Teen USA Pageant from 1990-1994)

Joe Buck: This Could be It, Yankees are Down to the Last Out, The Delivery from Baney....Strike 3 and for the first time since 1990... The Cincinnati Reds are the Champions of Baseball for 2076!

"Oh What a Night Is, Oh What a Wish Come True
Now the Waiting Ends for All Your Friends who haven't hopes you do
Oh What a Night Is, Oh What a Night Is
Your Folks at home that see you proud for all you do..."

And So After 86 Years of Waiting The Cincinnati Reds might say Oh what a Night Is and the Reds are World Champions for the first time since 1990 and Ken Griffey Sr. was the MVP now with the 2076 Baseball Season that led to a shutdown of acquiring players in the Mid-Point of the Season taken care of, The Reds are ready to defend in 2077 with a Bigger and Better Roster.

As for Me, It will be a new era it will be the First Season since the Travels in 2077 as I'm going to get the San Francisco Bay Area Rolling to the World Series Title.

The Reds Celebrated their World Series Title for the First Time since 1990 as they won the World Series over the New York Yankees 4 games to 2.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:20 PM   #6
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dress Rehearsals for the First Season in 2077

And So It Comes Down to the wire, The First Season of the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series since the Travel Came will Took Place in January but the Dress Rehearsals begin in November and we will be racing In San Jose, California however will have a Big Field but we will decide the Top 35 who will make the field on Driver Points or Owner Points or I Don't Know why but who cares, but we will soon find out.

However College Football is expected to open the 2077 Season coming this fall, and we are going to get everything rolling as soon as we can and for Baseball it will open in February and we will have a 162 Game Season to Work With as the Cincinnati Reds defend their title.

Last edited by stratonascar : 12-24-2020 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-24-2020, 08:55 PM   #7
stratonascar
High School Varsity

I Decided to Make Things Official, I Decided to Move Forward to A Public Affair which will start by the end of the year so it will begin in 1 AS or 2021 AD, However the 2121 Storyline will begin so thank you.