Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-06-2006, 06:05 PM   #1901
Coder
College Prospect

Alright.. this will be a stab in the dark.. sort of.. at least as stab in the gloomy..

Vote Kingfc

My theory is that Blade was attacked while guarding outside King's door. Two ninjas were on a mission to attack Blade, knowing he would be a hard target. AlanT and another ninja were selected for the job. One of the ninjas, not AlanT, surprised Blade from behind with the wire, then AlanT attacked from the front, blinding Blade. They were, however, surprised by the appearance of Qwik.

Qwik spotted one ninja running away. The flash might have been used to cover King's retreat INSIDE the house? The shuriken added to lure us into thinking that he was the intended victim!?

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #1902
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
i can't wrap my head around the attack on night 2... where Blade was attacked.. I'd like to think that we were being set up by honorable hoops there.. we were given too much.

Lets toy with the idea that either king or qwik is a ninja.. if the real target that night was in fact blade, then why was there a shuriken in king's door? Blade was initially attacked by someone from behind, the wire in the neck, and then slashed in the face (presumably during a fight afterwards). Why would someone then toss a shuriken in the direction of king?

Furthermore, the bang and smoke happened before Qwik joined the party, but he had the option to follow the ninja. At which point did the ninja throw the shuriken?

The scenario that came to mind was that King was the second ninja.

Blade goes to protect King. Alan T tries to strangle Blade, King joins Alan to take care of Blade. Blade is blinded, King goes back to his hut. Alan T throws a shuriken into King's door to clear him (Alan T is good at throwing things [see Saldana's death]). Alan then uses the smoke bomb to get out of there.

Someone aksed earlier (way earlier, like during the discussion of the attack) as to why there was only one smoke bomb if there were two ninjas, if King was the other ninja he could have easily went back to his hut since it was so close.

That is the scenario that I've come up with. I have no idea if it is right or not.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:22 PM   #1903
Coder
College Prospect

interesting that Taz and I had such similar thoughts...

I was hoping to hear a bit more here, but I really need to get some sleep. Will be interesting to see how this ends up tomorrow morning when I wake up.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #1904
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

when is the deadline?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:50 PM   #1905
hoopsguy
General Manager

10PM CST - I have tried to keep it consistent over the last few days, as well as including it in the thread title.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:55 PM   #1906
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

VOTE KINGFC22

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:03 PM   #1907
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
The scenario that came to mind was that King was the second ninja.

Blade goes to protect King. Alan T tries to strangle Blade, King joins Alan to take care of Blade. Blade is blinded, King goes back to his hut. Alan T throws a shuriken into King's door to clear him (Alan T is good at throwing things [see Saldana's death]). Alan then uses the smoke bomb to get out of there.

Someone aksed earlier (way earlier, like during the discussion of the attack) as to why there was only one smoke bomb if there were two ninjas, if King was the other ninja he could have easily went back to his hut since it was so close.

That is the scenario that I've come up with. I have no idea if it is right or not.
That's a fine theory and all, but I never left my room. I think I've said this over and over again, but I don't know what else to say. Also, if I was a ninja why would I cast the lynch vote for Mr. W when he could have easily of been saved if I kept my vote on RPI? Especially since it followed up on a night when the ninjas failed on a conversion, which more than likely means there numbers are low or they felt threatened.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:07 PM   #1908
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I don't buy that King retreated into his house. That just doesn't make sense. Why would there be a star in King's house if he was a ninja. Lathum has been unusually quiet, and I think he is hiding under our noses.

Therefore,

I vote Lathum.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #1909
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I always thought it odd that Blade could not tell he was being attacked by 2 ninja. I mean if it took 2 to subdue him, they would have both been in action. I've also had a feeling that one of the cleared warriors is a ninja.

BTW, it was Mustang that made a big deal about one smoke bomb, possibly to confuse things. I'm still suspicious of Mustang and Eaglesfan. But I will definitely go with King. It could clear up a few things.

UNVOTE MUSTANG

VOTE KINGFC22
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:28 PM   #1910
kingfc22
Head Coach

*sigh*

UNVOTE MUSTANG

VOTE KINGFC22
Old 02-06-2006, 07:29 PM   #1911
kingfc22
Head Coach

I think the samurai are doomed since we still can't stick with our top suspects.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:38 PM   #1912
Blade6119
Coordinator

When is the deadline? As an observer ill be around tonight and want to see how it turns out. But since im not alive im not going to sit around and wait
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #1913
kingfc22
Head Coach

Blade - I saw you lurking. Please don't protect me again since it looks like that is the reason I am about to be lynched.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #1914
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I don't think it's King....
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #1915
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

What is CST in EST?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #1916
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

What is the vote tally?
Old 02-06-2006, 07:42 PM   #1917
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade - 10PM CST - see thread title and the post seven above yours
Old 02-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #1918
hoopsguy
General Manager

11PM EST. Please don't make me do this for every time zone
Old 02-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #1919
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
What is the vote tally?
King (5) - Lathum, Taz, Coder, Gramm, King
Lathum (1) - Eagles

No votes: Qwik, Mustang and Schmidty
Old 02-06-2006, 07:44 PM   #1920
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Blade - 10PM CST - see thread title and the post seven above yours
I cant read...i know i shouldnt have skipped the 2nd grade
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:49 PM   #1921
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
If I was a ninja, and I voted for RPI-Fan, Mr. Wednesday wouldn't have gone down. If there are two ninjas left and they voted for RPI-Fan, Mr. Wednesday wouldn't have gone down. As close as the vote was, I can't see one or two ninjas voting for Mr. Wednesday. The vote wasn't that close that a sacrifice of Mr. Wednesday makes sense. Therefore, logic would dictate that there is at least 1 ninja and possibly 2 ninjas embedded in those that voted for RPI-Fan.
This is not true. When you voted for Mr. Wed it was after Coder advised of his visitor and said it was not RPI. Everyone present started switching at that point. A ninja would know what is coming and jump on Mr. Wed. too. Then when Coder gave the rest of the story about it being either Mr. Wed or Mustang, there is no way you could switch.

Also the final vote was 6-4 Mr. Wed over RPI. If you had voted RPI, it would have been a tie and both would have died exposing anyone who switched. Also, it would not have been that close on such a no brainer if Lathum and I had been in for the evening we would have switched to Mr. Wed also. Even if you could have caused RPI to get lynched over Mr. Wed. The reveal insured Mr. Wed was going next and then anyone who made a move to save him would have been next after that.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:49 PM   #1922
kingfc22
Head Coach

Let's take a look at Taz. Voted for Blade day 1 (who was attacked that night), voted tanglewood twice and then he voted for the seer, KWhit. He then voted for Mr. W when RPI was already ahead 6-0. The only reason his vote looks good now is because Coder's reveal made everyone including myself switch to kill off Mr. W. Like I posted earlier, there is no way Taz could take the vote off his buddy and not send up red flags all over the place.

UNVOTE KING

VOTE TAZ
Old 02-06-2006, 07:52 PM   #1923
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I don't think it's King....
Who do you think it is?
Old 02-06-2006, 08:08 PM   #1924
Schmidty
Coordinator

I don't really trust EF, and the fact that he's voting for Lathum because he's been quiet, and for no other reason, seems wierd to me. I don't consider this to be a throw-away vote, but it looks like things are already decided and I don't think king is a ninja, so:

Vote Eaglesfan27
Old 02-06-2006, 08:12 PM   #1925
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Vote Eaglesfan

Just don't believe it's King, I can't imagine it being so.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:31 PM   #1926
kingfc22
Head Coach

Out of self-preservation.

UNVOTE TAZ
VOTE EAGLESFAN
Old 02-06-2006, 08:33 PM   #1927
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
This is not true. When you voted for Mr. Wed it was after Coder advised of his visitor and said it was not RPI. Everyone present started switching at that point. A ninja would know what is coming and jump on Mr. Wed. too. Then when Coder gave the rest of the story about it being either Mr. Wed or Mustang, there is no way you could switch.

Also the final vote was 6-4 Mr. Wed over RPI. If you had voted RPI, it would have been a tie and both would have died exposing anyone who switched. Also, it would not have been that close on such a no brainer if Lathum and I had been in for the evening we would have switched to Mr. Wed also. Even if you could have caused RPI to get lynched over Mr. Wed. The reveal insured Mr. Wed was going next and then anyone who made a move to save him would have been next after that.
I'm not going to go into a lengthy defense, but you guys are screwing up if you kill me. I'm a samurai. I try to stimulate discussion, and it turns out that everyone wants to kill me. That is why I was trying to keep quiet.

I can't believe that people who keep saying kill me, keep getting off scott free.

To clarify my above post, I meant I can't believe people who keep voting for themselves, saying "kill me", keep getting off scott free.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 02-06-2006 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:35 PM   #1928
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Unvote Lathum

Vote Kingfc

Because he voted for himself. I still think at least one of the other guys who pulled that strategy is a ninja, but apparently it is a perfectly valid defense.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #1929
kingfc22
Head Coach

Gramm - I think you need to rethink your vote. Why would I have a shirkun in my door if I attacked Blade? Why would I cast the lynch vote for a ninja this late in the game if I too was a ninja? It doesn't make sense.

I know Taz and Lathum will probably not change because I feel pretty good that 1 of them is a ninja. I know Eaglesfan won't change since he is on the block and I don't know if Coder will make it back before the deadline.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:44 PM   #1930
kingfc22
Head Coach

Anyone have a vote count?
Old 02-06-2006, 08:49 PM   #1931
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I don't think King is a Ninja.. I tried going back and rereading some of AlanT's stuff which I think is pretty telling plus, he voted on King fairly early in the process. Can't imagine he would have voted that early on King but, could be wrong.. and I don't think Coder or Taz are... my hunch is with Gramm & EF right now...

Vote Eaglefan
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:07 PM   #1932
kingfc22
Head Coach

Gramm - have you thought about what I said?
Old 02-06-2006, 09:23 PM   #1933
kingfc22
Head Coach

Ok, I really didn't want to reveal my power, but it looks like I will have to. I possess the Bushido Wakizashi. This sword allows me to prevent a night kill on any given night. I may only use this power once. If I survive through this day, I can guarantee that nobody will die tonight.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #1934
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Gramm - I think you need to rethink your vote. Why would I have a shirkun in my door if I attacked Blade? Why would I cast the lynch vote for a ninja this late in the game if I too was a ninja? It doesn't make sense.

I know Taz and Lathum will probably not change because I feel pretty good that 1 of them is a ninja. I know Eaglesfan won't change since he is on the block and I don't know if Coder will make it back before the deadline.
I don't know, why was a shurikun in your door? Who is the other ninja that attacked Blade?
Old 02-06-2006, 09:26 PM   #1935
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Ok, I really didn't want to reveal my power, but it looks like I will have to. I possess the Bushido Wakizashi. This sword allows me to prevent a night kill on any given night. I may only use this power once. If I survive through this day, I can guarantee that nobody will die tonight.
Okay, this makes me think you are a ninja even more now. About the only thing the ninja can guarantee is no night kill and you know the Samurai Qwick can no longer use his pk power, so you don't have to worry about that.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:26 PM   #1936
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I don't know, why was a shurikun in your door? Who is the other ninja that attacked Blade?
I can only think that the ninja that attacked Blade threw it and missed and it stuck in my door. As for part 2, I stayed in my room so I would not know who the other ninja was.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:29 PM   #1937
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Okay, this makes me think you are a ninja even more now. About the only thing the ninja can guarantee is no night kill and you know the Samurai Qwick can no longer use his pk power, so you don't have to worry about that.
And I decided to cast the lynch vote for a ninja yesterday.

My role makes sense if you believe that we started with 4 ninjas. If they had the ability to bribe to a 5th that would give them 20% of the players. I think my role acts as a good counter balance to that.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:32 PM   #1938
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
And I decided to cast the lynch vote for a ninja yesterday.

My role makes sense if you believe that we started with 4 ninjas. If they had the ability to bribe to a 5th that would give them 20% of the players. I think my role acts as a good counter balance to that.
You voted after Coder came clean, you had no choice but to vote on Mr. Wed
Old 02-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #1939
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Why would you have not already used your night role? early in the game you were somewhat cleared as the target, which would have been cause for you to fear getting killed yourself at night. You would have used your ability the next night to ensure it was used for the Samurai before the ninja even had a chance to kill you.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #1940
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
You voted after Coder came clean, you had no choice but to vote on Mr. Wed
No, if I was a ninja I could have stayed on RPI and it would have been a tie which could have created a no kill. Much better than killng off a ninja if I was a ninja like you are accusing me of being.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:37 PM   #1941
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Why would you have not already used your night role?
I figured we already had one night with no kill and a day with no lynch (lathum/tangle tie). That's two phases where we lost no samurai. I felt that if I could survive, then my role would be much more useful later in the game.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:40 PM   #1942
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
No, if I was a ninja I could have stayed on RPI and it would have been a tie which could have created a no kill. Much better than killng off a ninja if I was a ninja like you are accusing me of being.
No, the last tie resulted in both warriors getting killed and it is probably what would happen again, which would have uncovered Mr. Wed as ninja. Having been present at the time of the reveal and not moving would have put you under the scope immediately.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #1943
Blade6119
Coordinator

Whats the vote count?
Demotivation
Old 02-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #1944
kingfc22
Head Coach

[quote=Grammaticus]No, the last tie resulted in both warriors getting killed and it is probably what would happen again,/QUOTE]

That sounds good to me if I was a ninja. Why only lose a ninja when a tie could take out a samurai as well.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:43 PM   #1945
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

[quote=kingfc22]
Quote:
No, the last tie resulted in both warriors getting killed and it is probably what would happen again,/QUOTE]

That sounds good to me if I was a ninja. Why only lose a ninja when a tie could take out a samurai as well.
Because it would target you as a ninja causing another ninja loss.

Blade, the count is:

King - 5
Eaglesfan - 4
Old 02-06-2006, 09:44 PM   #1946
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Because it would target you as a ninja causing another ninja loss.

Blade, the count is:

King - 5
Eaglesfan - 4
Thank you gramm
Demotivation
Old 02-06-2006, 09:44 PM   #1947
kingfc22
Head Coach

How would it target me over you, Lathum or Schmidty?
Old 02-06-2006, 09:46 PM   #1948
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

[quote=kingfc22]
Quote:
No, the last tie resulted in both warriors getting killed and it is probably what would happen again,/QUOTE]

Actually, after Chuck was so disgusted with 2 ties, a third tie may cause the warrior who made the tie get an instant circle kick from Chuck
Old 02-06-2006, 09:47 PM   #1949
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
How would it target me over you, Lathum or Schmidty?
Because Lathum was out for the evening and did not have a chance to react to the Coder reveal. I don't know where Schmidty was because I was out for the evening as well.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:47 PM   #1950
Blade6119
Coordinator

Anyone not have votes in yet?
Demotivation