Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-19-2011, 07:33 PM   #551
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I don't see anywhere good to go with this vote, after the PF reveal. I suspect one of Lathum or Autumn is a wolf who put a meaningless vote on JAG (which may have ended up not being meaningless) and that's why they are at each other's throats again.

Lathum is playing a wierd game. This feels like the game where he was a wolf and just tried to cause as much confusion in the first few days as possible. A vote for a new candidate yesterday 50 mins before the deadline, and then a meaningless switch right at the deadline?

Mauboy is all over the place, but that just seems to be the way he plays and I don't see a good reason to push him further out in front at this point.

I'm gonna go with my hunch and throw something out there. Not introducing Lathum at this late hour so

vote Autumn

This just sounds like classic wolf move to me. He gives a detailed explanation for why Lathum sounds evil, and then votes me instead. If you think Lathum's bad, vote Lathum. Or you think both Lathum and I are wolves and we both voted JAG?

And why do you only consider me and Mauboys? We're the only candidates today?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #552
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I don't see a good reason to vote for the duke unless they counter-revealed. If they're still alive in a day or two, we can test the theory then and have some voting records to look at if it's a fake.

I guess I just don't see the Autumn thing. It seems like people are just following Lathum, who's been all over the map (though he did pick JAG out somehow). I'm guessing lightning doesn't strike twice.

DT's comments tonight don't strike me as suspicious, so I'm going w/ the other 2 vote candidate.

vote dwardzala

I'd also like to point out that Lathum did not pick out JAG. Mr.Bug picked out JAG. I picked out JAG. Lathum cast a vote on him at the last minute, most likely because I had said that I would be willing to go back to JAG, and Mckerney was voting JAG as well. He picked JAG becuase he seemed someone who could pick up some momentum.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #553
MrBug708
Head Coach

vote - J23

Got a interesting feeling about him right now, we'll see if there is something different that happens in the next hour plus or so
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #554
Autumn
Head Coach

My top three gut candidates right now are DaddyTorgo, Thomkal and Bhlloy. For what it's worth if I end up dead.

I'll be out and not back until late, so this is about it for me tonight.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #555
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
My top three gut candidates right now are DaddyTorgo, Thomkal and Bhlloy. For what it's worth if I end up dead.

Unlike with JAG your gut is wrong about me.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #556
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'd also like to point out that Lathum did not pick out JAG. Mr.Bug picked out JAG. I picked out JAG. Lathum cast a vote on him at the last minute, most likely because I had said that I would be willing to go back to JAG, and Mckerney was voting JAG as well. He picked JAG becuase he seemed someone who could pick up some momentum.

Perhaps saying he ended up on JAG is a better way of putting it. I just meant that he had a good vote last night (our only sample).
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #557
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't see a good reason to vote for the duke unless they counter-revealed. If they're still alive in a day or two, we can test the theory then and have some voting records to look at if it's a fake.

Fake revealing as the duke has to be one of the worst moves someone can make in werewolf, I'm going to go ahead and assume he is unless he ends up getting lynched tonight.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #558
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I don't understand your gut entirely. DT, missing something there. Thom has the hit and run vote yesterday going against him. bhlloy I have been curious about.

I see some other choices that make more sense though.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #559
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Perhaps saying he ended up on JAG is a better way of putting it. I just meant that he had a good vote last night (our only sample).

Lathum ending up on JAG in a vote that probably resulted in JAG being the one to get hit with the tiebreaker makes me trust him for now.

Vote Autumn
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #560
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Akela steps forward grouchily, "Oh come now! Doesn't ANYONE have ANYTHING nice to say about Danny? You KNOW how spirits get when they're angry. They haunt and throw things!"
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #561
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm pretty perplexed by the Lathum/Autumn dynamic as I would tend to give both of them a bit of rope because of JAG votes on Day 1. Other than that, I would suggest that we are better tightening up the pool of candidates right now. Having everyone in the 2-4 range (does anyone have a vote count?) seems like the kind of thing that can get manipulated pretty easily before the deadline.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #562
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
Lathum ending up on JAG in a vote that probably resulted in JAG being the one to get hit with the tiebreaker makes me trust him for now.

Vote Autumn

I don't get how that makes you trust him more? He wouldn't have known about the tiebreaker. Not saying to distrust him but it's not something I would trust him over yet. The wolves obviously didn't know the tiebreaker would result in that.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #563
hoopsguy
General Manager

What can you say about Danny? He's a Raider fan, he's not jbmagic, he's a terrific villager, and we profoundly miss him.

Now please don't throw anything at me. Unless it is the spirit of Jamarcus Russell, who would certainly not hit me with his throw but would amuse me as he waddled.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #564
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Votes as of post #561:

3 - dwardzala - Narcizo (322) Thomkal (542) J23 (550)
2 - PackerFanatic - Darth Vilus (446) mauboy (536)
2 - J23 - EagleFan (400) MrBug708 (553)

3 - Autumn - Lathum (389) bhlloy (545) mckerney (559)
4 - mauboy - Zinto (461) hoopsguy (491) dwardzala (507) PackerFanatic (509)
3 - DaddyTargo - Telle (466) Autumn (483) Jackal (485)
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #565
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Why Danny?!?!?! Why did they have to choose Danny?!?!?

How many times were we all gathered and someone would ask "Where's Danny?"

We knew the answer; he would be off behind a bush licking himself again. We always would laugh about that. Though his sight seemed to be gettng worse.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #566
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #563:

3 - dwardzala - Narcizo (322), Thomkal (542), J23 (550)
2 - J23 - EagleFan (400), MrBug (553)
3 - Autumn - Lathum (389), bhlloy (545), mckerney (559)
4 - mauboy - Zinto (461), hoopsguy (491), dwardzala (507), PackerFanatic (509)
3 - DaddyTorgo - Telle (466), Autumn (483), The Jackal (485)
1 - PackerFanatic - mauboy (536)

Yet to vote: Darth Vilus, DaddyTorgo
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #567
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Holy crap, we have a cluster. Just what the wolves probaby want. It gives them a chance to hide and they can use the power again to get a villager lynched without exposing a fellow wolf.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #569
Telle
College Starter

Whoops.. I missed the Darth Vilus vote post #446 for PackerFanatic.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #570
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Akela steps forward grouchily, "Oh come now! Doesn't ANYONE have ANYTHING nice to say about Danny? You KNOW how spirits get when they're angry. They haunt and throw things!"

Uh, scratches his head carefully with one claw while trying to think of something nice to say....Uh he had a very nice tail, very full and silky. It was so nice we had to leave it sticking out for all to see to remind of us Danny...well at least until it rots away.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #571
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I'm interested in hearing from DaddyTorgo. He placed his vote on mckerney after momentum was moving away from there.. and didn't move it to one of the two leading candidates when it was obvious there was no longer support for a mckerney vote.

Here is my reasoning for voting DT. I'm not sure why the run on him started right after my vote.. but the subsequent run on mauboy looks pretty suspicious too.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #572
Telle
College Starter

And of course, since then we've had a run on Autumn.. so who knows what think anymore.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #573
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

for the reasons i've been bandying about above

VOTE AUTUMN
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #575
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I think we seriously need to narrow this list down.

We need to get down to 2 or 3 candidates having 6 people with votes is bad news since it is not day one.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #576
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

I think at least 3 of the four leading vote getters are villagers (starting with myself) and that there is at least one wolf hiding on each one of us.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #577
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Dola, by that I mean those of us with 3 or more votes
Old 04-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #578
Zinto
College Starter

I am debating on moving my vote since I really just wanted to gauge Mau's reaction and it was not as over the top as it was day one when I voted for him. I am not feeling that Autumn is the best option for today since he had a vote on Jag and then wanted to start a run in him again and while it could have been to get a scan on Jag I just am not seeing it right now.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #579
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Votes as of post #576:

Autumn 5 - Lathum (389), bhlloy (545), mckerney (559), EagleFan (568), DaddyTorgo (573)
mauboy 4 - Zinto (461) hoopsguy (491) dwardzala (507) PackerFanatic (509)
DaddyTargo 3 - Telle (466) Autumn (483) Jackal (485)
dwardzala 3 - Narcizo (322), Thomkal (542), J23 (550)
PackerFanatic 2 - Darth Vilus (446), mauboy (536)
J23 1 - MrBug708 (553)
Old 04-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #580
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm guessing DV hasn't checked back in. Why did you switch back to PF again mau? If you really think a wolf fake revealed as the duke you have to know he'll get outer by being duked, so voting for him accomplishes little. Also hopefully bug consolidates. Are we missing any votes?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #581
hoopsguy
General Manager

Got a bad storm here, and my wolf cub is restless. I'll try to be here for deadline but not sure if that will work out.

I think the run on Autumn smells more than the earlier ones, personally. But I've already got my vote on candidate #2 so I don't know how to slow it down other than posting that I think this is pretty suspect.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #583
Telle
College Starter

According to my notes, everyone has voted.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #584
Thomkal
Head Coach

So why are we doing the wolves job for them and lynching Autumn the person most responsible for taking out one of their own by getting other people to vote with him on JAG? I know I said earlier today that I thought his hunch on JAG was suspicious given that JAG was the Cunning wolf, but I would have preferred a seer view on him instead of lynching him.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:42 PM   #585
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Got a bad storm here, and my wolf cub is restless. I'll try to be here for deadline but not sure if that will work out.

I think the run on Autumn smells more than the earlier ones, personally. But I've already got my vote on candidate #2 so I don't know how to slow it down other than posting that I think this is pretty suspect.

What stinks the most is that we have 6 candidates still. We're bascally telling the wolves they can do whatever they want tonight.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #586
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I'm guessing DV hasn't checked back in. Why did you switch back to PF again mau?

my post of my vote says.

sry baby in arms
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #587
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

If PF is the duke he better have a duke order ready to go just in case. If the tie break cascades down they can switch votes to get it to roll all the way down to him.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #588
The Jackal
Coordinator

Why is everyone assuming that the tie vote ends in the next leading vote recipient getting offed? Didn't CF's writeup hint that it was random? Can't really check right now but it's just been occurring to me.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:49 PM   #589
The Jackal
Coordinator

I say this just because if theres no clear cut answer to the mechanic I have my doubts they will try to engineer a tie again instead of saving it to get someone they want lynched, either to save a wolf or cast doubt on someone. But the point remains that were still too spread out.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #590
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Why is everyone assuming that the tie vote ends in the next leading vote recipient getting offed? Didn't CF's writeup hint that it was random? Can't really check right now but it's just been occurring to me.

I'm not assuming anything so far though that's the only result we've seen from a tie. Until we see differently, we have to take that into account when considering a tie here.

I am willing to move and make a tie if people would rather have a tie here.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #591
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Tie Votes

Tie votes are a mystery. No one knows what will happen. Perhaps no one will be lynched. Perhaps everyone in the tie will be killed. Or perhaps someone not even winning the vote count will be killed.

Looks like the mechanic could even be random.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #592
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I guess I should read the write ups closer. There was talk of Lathum's vote being the key vote so I had asumed that was what happened, that it went to the next highest.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #593
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

unvote pf
vote autumn
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #594
Thomkal
Head Coach

unvote dwardzala
vote mauboy
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #595
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I'm not assuming anything so far though that's the only result we've seen from a tie. Until we see differently, we have to take that into account when considering a tie here.

I am willing to move and make a tie if people would rather have a tie here.

I definitely was not advocating a tie. We don't want a random person getting lynched or say a seer whos in the votes and thought they were safe if it is indeed the 3rd leader or whatever.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #596
Telle
College Starter

If I move to mauboy will anyone else move to break the tie?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #597
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Sure
Old 04-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #598
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I guess.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #599
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Votes as of post #594:

Autumn 6 - Lathum (389), bhlloy (545), mckerney (559), EagleFan (568), DaddyTorgo (573), mauboy1 (593)
mauboy 5 - Zinto (461) hoopsguy (491) dwardzala (507) PackerFanatic (509), Thomkal (594)
DaddyTargo 3 - Telle (466) Autumn (483) Jackal (485)
dwardzala 2 - Narcizo (322), J23 (550)
PackerFanatic 1 - Darth Vilus (446)
J23 1 - MrBug708 (553)
Old 04-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #600
Telle
College Starter

unvote DaddyTorgo
vote mauboy