Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #2051
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
The article never references a relationship with a minor, instead repeatedly referring to "Improper relationship with a student", so I'm assuming its about an egregious abuse of authority more than anything else.

This. Most states now have laws that equates any teacher/student sex as abuse, regardless of student age.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #2052
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I can see why that might be a law, but I find the possible punishment is pretty fucked up for something that is only a crime because it is a teacher and a student.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #2053
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

How quickly you people forget. All the dudes who ran the train on that other teacher in Texas ("in the same session" FTW) were 18 or 19. See vid here, in this very thread: Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - Can a FEMALE child molester ever be called "hot"?

{giggling again at "in the same session"}

So, yeah, there's definitely a teacher-student law in Texas.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #2054
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
How quickly you people forget. All the dudes who ran the train on that other teacher in Texas ("in the same session" FTW) were 18 or 19. See vid here, in this very thread: Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - Can a FEMALE child molester ever be called "hot"?

{giggling again at "in the same session"}

So, yeah, there's definitely a teacher-student law in Texas.

Wasn't there one somewhere in this thread were the teacher was actually at a different school than the student, but still got locked up? I seem to remember North Carolina on that one.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #2055
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Wasn't there one somewhere in this thread were the teacher was actually at a different school than the student, but still got locked up? I seem to remember North Carolina on that one.
Wasn't that one 17 though?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #2056
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Wasn't that one 17 though?

I think so, I but 17 would have been a minor slap but they had her on rape level charges.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #2057
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Rhonda Eisenberg, Greeley High School Spanish Teacher Gave Birth To Foreign Student's Child

Spanish teacher at North Ridge High School in Greeley, Colo. was arrested Tuesday after allegedly admitting she sexually assaulted a 17-year-old student of hers with whom she's had a child.

Rhonda Aschliman Eisenberg, 44, was booked into the Weld County Jail after police received an online tip about the relationship. According to KDVR, Eisenberg had been teaching in the Greeley-Evans School District for 20 years and has been put on paid administrative leave while the investigation is ongoing.

Police say that the victim is from Mexico and that Eisenberg was his legal guardian at the time of the alleged assaults from 2010 to 2011. The teen, who is now 19-years-old, also allegedly was a student in Eisenberg's classes.

“Several months before he graduated, she gave birth to a Hispanic baby and coworkers and family suspected she had a relationship with the victim, who was a minor in her care,” Lt. Carl Alm, spokesman for the Greeley Police Department told the Greeley Tribune.

Investigators say that Eisenberg admitted having sex with the teen 20 to 30 times while he was under her care, and police have confirmed that the teen is the father of the baby who is now over a year old.

Photographs from Eisneberg's Facebook page depict her with a young unidentified child in June and on a vacation in Copper Mountain with an unidentified teen as recently as July 13 just before Eisenberg's last Facebook update for the next day which reads

Photo in the actual article looks spotty, but the pics at the bottom at least qualify her as probable cougar-esque.

Last edited by stevew : 07-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:15 PM   #2058
Easy Mac

They interviewed our Bengals' girl this morning on the Today show. She did not look nearly as good on TV as she did in pictures. She looked like an uglier, more dumb looking Audrina Patridge.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #2059
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
She looked like an uglier, more dumb looking Audrina Patridge.

Does not compute.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #2060
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
They interviewed our Bengals' girl this morning on the Today show. She did not look nearly as good on TV as she did in pictures. She looked like an uglier, more dumb looking Audrina Patridge.

She wasn't that attractive to begin with.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #2061
Rizon
Pro Starter

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1134797

Quote:
A California special education teacher was arrested Thursday on suspicion of having sex with one of her former students.

Kelly McKenzy Watson faces charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor after she allegedly engaged in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old boy, NBC 7 reported.

Watson met the student when she was teaching at New Haven Youth and Family Services in Vista, Calif., a school dedicated to helping young boys with emotional and behavioral issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.

Last edited by Rizon : 08-14-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #2062
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Richland teacher accused of sex with student - WLBT.com - Jackson, MS

Old 08-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #2063
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Stacy Walker is listed as an Algebra teacher, the boys' head soccer coach

Gee, let me guess - was the student a soccer player?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #2064
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Texas jury sees video of teacher allegedly having sex with 4 students | Fox News
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #2065
DanGarion
Coordinator

Aren't they going to let the public see it?
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #2066
Rizon
Pro Starter

". The cellphone video did not show Colleps' face, The Star-Telegram reported . The paper reported that the video showed a woman's back while engaging in intercourse with at least two students with others in the room. "

DP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #2067
Edward64
Head Coach

Ouch.

Former Texas high school teacher sentenced to 5 years in prison for sleeping with 5 students - The Washington Post
Quote:
FORT WORTH, Texas — A former North Texas high school teacher was convicted Friday and sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home.

The Tarrant County jury decided on the sentence for Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington after nearly three hours of deliberation. It took jurors less than an hour to find her guilty earlier in the day of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. The second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count

Sorry.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #2068
Ben E Lou

So it came out in the trail that she and her husband had engaged in group sex sessions prior to this. So it turns out that "in the same session" was nothing new to Brittni or her hubby.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #2069
SportsDino
College Prospect

This thread is sickening.
SportsDino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #2070
korme
Go Reds

http://www.local12.com/news/state/st...3BytQ.facebook

Quote:
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A central Ohio woman will serve at least 15 years in prison after she admitted videotaping herself performing sex acts with her 10-month-old son.
Ashley Jessup pleaded guilty to one count of rape Tuesday and was sentenced to life in prison with no parole for at least 15 years. The 25-year-old Columbus woman offered no explanation for her actions, which included emailing the videos to her boyfriend.
Prosecutors said Jessup sent the videos to her boyfriend last year in Michigan, where his ex-girlfriend discovered them on his computer and contacted police.
The Columbus Dispatch report that the boyfriend, 24-year-old Jordan Russell, encouraged Jessup to commit the acts. He was sentenced to at least three years in prison after pleading guilty to computer crimes involving the sexual abuse of children.

Last edited by korme : 09-25-2012 at 02:19 PM.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #2071
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

there's a thread-kill
Old 09-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #2072
tarcone
Coordinator

That is wrong. People are not right.

In our town, a mom was high on meth when her adult son got home drunk. She is pregnant now by her son.
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #2073
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

^^ id cut my fucking dick off if i ever got that drunk
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #2074
stevew
Hall Of Famer

That doesn't belong in here
Old 09-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #2075
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
That doesn't belong in here

Child molestors are only allowed to be HS teachers? This thread has a moral compass?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #2076
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

No, it doesn't belong in here because the thread title isn't "Can a FEMALE child molester ever be a character on 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'?"
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #2077
korme
Go Reds

Now that's an argument I can get behind!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #2078
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Actually, parsing the sequence of posts, I believe Steve was referring to the methy mom seducing her drunk ADULT son, who is presumed to be capable of consent.

But let's be honest: Women methy enough to screw their kids aren't hot. In fact, I'm not sure how often they're capable of chewing their own food.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #2079
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Bengals Cheerleader Pleads Guilty To Sexing Up High School Student, Leaves Courthouse With Him

Quote:
Sarah Jones has had a busy couple of years. In 2010, the former Ben-Gal (ugh) successfully sued TheDirty.com for claiming she was riddled with STDs from sleeping with Cincinnati players. That was good! In December she was arrested for an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student at the high school where she taught English as her day job. That was bad.

Despite initially denying everything ("People don't know the real me...I married my high school sweetheart."), Jones agreed to a plea deal today. She pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct, in exchange for prosecutors dropping more serious charges, and she will not face prison.

During the hearing, Sarah stood in front of Judge Summe and admitted to having a romantic relationship with the victim, which included a "sexual relationship and sexual intercourse".

Sarah will serve a total of five years probation, and the misdemeanor sexual misconduct charge will stay on her record permanently. She is not required to serve any jail time. As part of the deal, the text messages in case will be sealed. Jones also agreed to never apply for another teaching position.

Things are looking up for Jones. Because she was only convicted of a misdemeanor, she will receive full retirement benefits from her teaching job. She's currently working as a legal secretary for the attorney who defended her in this case. And more than that—love has endured. Jones's student, now 18, accompanied her to today's hearing, and the two left the courthouse hand-in-hand.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:57 PM   #2080
RainMaker
General Manager

Substitute Teacher Fired After Former Student Boasts About Affair Online, Posts Nude Photos to Prove It

RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #2081
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That's like you're whole class' fantasy.

She should have been fired over her grammar.

Last edited by Matthean : 10-18-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Matthean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #2082
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
She's got the 'crazy eyes'.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #2083
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Tell her to shut them and you're good to go.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #2084
stevew
Hall Of Famer

My Google search of the sexy pics was futile. The texts were funny.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 AM   #2085
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
My Google search of the sexy pics was futile. The texts were funny.

there's a thread near the top of the twitter subreddit that has everything you're looking for.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #2086
RainMaker
General Manager

If you Google here name with safesearch off, you should find them. Bikini pic also dug up!

httpx://i.imgur.com/EUhdM.jpg

Last edited by cuervo72 : 04-13-2013 at 02:45 PM.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:29 AM   #2087
Izulde
Head Coach

Guy comes off as a total dick. Karma's gonna cockslap his ass and this will pretty much be the high point of his life.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #2088
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Cosby High School?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #2089
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Guy comes off as a total dick. Karma's gonna cockslap his ass and this will pretty much be the high point of his life.

Sure, but if you boink teenagers, there's a pretty good chance it's going to get out one way or another.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #2090
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post

All high school students come off as dicks.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #2091
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Def one of the hottest to appear in here.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #2092
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Apparently, the Bengals Cheerleader is still dating the kid she got in trouble with, and they have been offered their own reality show...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #2093
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
So it came out in the trail that she and her husband had engaged in group sex sessions prior to this. So it turns out that "in the same session" was nothing new to Brittni or her hubby.
I missed this one at the time I posted this:

Colleps, HUSBAND had group-sex, too! Teacher GUILTY! Gets 5 years. - New York Daily News

Quote:
Explosive testimory from Brittni Colleps' husband Christopher and her own mother Friday revealed in court that the couple had had group sex before the military relocated him. And her own mother even knew about it.
Freaks gotta be freaky, I guess. *shurg*
Old 12-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #2094
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

Um, so?
She’s guilty of having sex with minors, video evidence to prove it even. But how is enjoying group sex in the past relevant to that? Or is this just a Puritanical kinky=molester thing?
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #2095
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Wow, I almost wonder if that pic is shopped on the article page. Dude looks like a dude.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #2096
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Wow, I almost wonder if that pic is shopped on the article page. Dude looks like a dude.
I don't think so. Just no makeup typical mug shot. It looks like her in this shot:

Old 12-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #2097
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Cougar being a cougar...

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2012/12/nehalem_woman_faces_sex_abuse.html#incart_hbx
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #2098
GrantDawg

New one:

Choir teacher accused of having sex with two of her teen pupils who she secretly met at her mother's Colorado home | Mail Online
Old 01-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #2099
Easy Mac

My neck of the woods. Not horrible to look at

Female SC teacher charged with sexual battery of student | WBTW

Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #2100
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

^^ id let her sexually batter me
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote