Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2015, 11:44 AM   #251
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
Ihateea
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:35 PM   #252
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
Well we finally got a game in and it was an all time Classic MNC game the likes of which USC-Texas can't compare with.

We kicked off and UTEP moved the ball with ease until they bogged down int he red zone and had to settle for a FG.

We could do nothing to move the ball against Gramm's STUD OLB who was seamingly beating the ball to the QB in shotgun snaps. 3 and out and this was looking like every other one of Gramm and mines games.

In the blink of an eye he had railed off a 83 yard TD run and we were looking for some lube.

More of the blitzing OLB put me quickly into a 4th down situation but I had to go for it to try and recapture some sense of momentum. We converted and using a west coast offense featuring our tailback as our primary receiver we scored to make it 10-7.

Less than a minute later Gramm answered with a 33yard pass and it was 17-7.

Sticking with our West Coast offense we drive back down the field in 3:30 and make it 17-4

I started guessing and going for broke at this point and somehow managed to stop UTEP and get the ball back with right at a minute to go before half. Drove the ball well but my dink and dunk offense wasnt going to get anywhere fast and that damn OLB was making sure that anything more than a 3 step drop was a non factor. We were out of timeouts and setting up for a 54 yard FG (well within my K range) to tie it up before half. But somehow I guess the signals got crossed and the punt team went on the field instead. We pooched it and headed into the half a respectable 14-17 trailer with the ball coming our way to start the 3rd.

We took the kickoff and it took us 7 minutes to bumble down the field before a TD gave WSU their first lead at 21-17.

More gambling and dice rolling blitzing and cover 9 mixes and somehow we forced UTEP into a 4th down that they failed to convert and our offense was back on the field.

We barely moved the ball but the excellent field position allowed us to kick a FG and go 24-17.

Suddenly the script flipped again and Gramm was back in business. a 5 minute drive ended with a 32 yard TD pass to knot it up at 24-24.

We set out to drain the clock and hoped to put it away with a last second FG. We were moving the ball well but that damn ROLB was still in the backfield. I am not sure how many tackles or sacks he had but he harassed me ALL. DAY. LONG. Finally with me trying to chew clock and UTEP calling timeouts a run up the middle to position us for a game winning FG slipped through a tackler and stumbled home for a TD giving WSU the 31-24 lead with only :28 seconds left.

We squib kicked it to prevent a big return. I am not sure why I did this, it was stupid. We had kicked every kick out of the back of the endzone with our Guy Award winning kicker all day but my brain died and I panicked. UTEP returned the squib across the 50 and things were tense.

A heroic drive by UTEP ended when the clock ran out with them on the WSU 18 yards line.

What a game. We are thrilled to win but feel like every yard I got was fought for while Gramm gashed me all game long.
Stats bear that out.

My longest rush of the game was 21 yards.my longest reception was 38.
Comparatively UTEP had an 83 yard run and 2 of their WR had 30+ yard catches.

Great game Gramm.

One final note. I am concerned that you think I cheesed out a bit on the HB motion flare pass. FWIW I have no less than 9 different plays that include HD motion into a flat flare route from 2 Shotgun and 2 Pistol formations. While my RB did the brunt of the heavy lifting against your blitz it was not one repeat play. We used all of them and threw to the backside of it a few times as well to WR when you bit on the action.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:22 AM   #253
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Doesn't sound cheesy to me. Have to counteract his blitzing LB somehow. I never figured out how to shut that down when I played him. Gramm has superior stick skills there.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:24 PM   #254
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
No doubt. His button mashing was superior to mine. The few times I went deep I watched him switch, move and (should have) intercepted it. Quickly learned to keep the passes short.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:29 PM   #255
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
BTW we are ready to advance
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #256
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
I'll get to this ASAP. Prob tomorrow at some point. If not then, Wednesday I will.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:23 AM   #257
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Advancing us now.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:38 AM   #258
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Just waiting on Kodos to confirm that he wants to stay with FAU. Won't let me force the contract pick.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 11-04-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #259
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
All set.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:02 AM   #260
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
All right, we're up to players leaving. Do we have house rules on transfers and players leaving early?
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:10 AM   #261
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
These are the guys that want to get out early/transfer

Wyoming

QB Daniel Manning.. Projected Round 5. Please no.
TE Z. Haumiller, Transfer. GTFO then, Haumiller.

Washington State

CB K. Bishop.. Projected round 6
P S. Washigton.. Projected round 7 (A punter leaving early, interesting.)

UTEP

FB Kinny Hooper.. Projected round 3
MLB B. Dickey, transfer.

Texas State

QB Kenneth Brantley.. Projected round 6

FAU

QB Devon Peoples.. Projected round 7
C Jess Fuller, transfer.

BYU

RT William White.. Projected round 2
DT Alex Davis.. Projected round 7
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 11-04-2015 at 10:11 AM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:21 AM   #262
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
That punter is AMAZING he is also my kicker.


BTW Clemson's punter left early last year and was drafted by the 49ers

Last edited by CU Tiger : 11-04-2015 at 10:24 AM.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:50 AM   #263
MacroGuru
Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Utah
Well, I will let my 2 go as I want to login and check the team out tonight. But I am excited!
__________________
"forgetting what is in the past, I strive for the future"
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #264
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
All right, we're up to players leaving. Do we have house rules on transfers and players leaving early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
1. If a player wants to transfer out, let them.
2. If a player is projected to go in rounds 1-3 of the draft, let them go. If they are projected to go in round 4-7, you can try to persuade them to return.
3. You can't persuade a player to return if their rating is over 90.

These are the rules for the other two leagues. Don't know if they apply here. Might make sense just for the sake of uniformity.

If so, bye-bye Peoples because of rule 3.

Fuller is a bonehead for transferring, as the guy in front of him graduated.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.

Last edited by Kodos : 11-04-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #265
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
FYI -I had already submitted my stage and both were staying.

That said Washington the aforementioned Punter is a 92 Kicker and a 88 Punter. Depends on which screen you look at for OVR...
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:17 PM   #266
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Oh man.. I guess bye bye to my Heisman candidate.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:25 PM   #267
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Should we pass on the rules this year since CU has already talked his guys into staying?
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #268
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
Cant a commish remove him from my team?\
If so go ahead. He is a Punter.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:03 PM   #269
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
You could cut them when we get to that stage.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #270
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Well we finally got a game in and it was an all time Classic MNC game the likes of which USC-Texas can't compare with.

We kicked off and UTEP moved the ball with ease until they bogged down int he red zone and had to settle for a FG.

We could do nothing to move the ball against Gramm's STUD OLB who was seamingly beating the ball to the QB in shotgun snaps. 3 and out and this was looking like every other one of Gramm and mines games.

In the blink of an eye he had railed off a 83 yard TD run and we were looking for some lube.

More of the blitzing OLB put me quickly into a 4th down situation but I had to go for it to try and recapture some sense of momentum. We converted and using a west coast offense featuring our tailback as our primary receiver we scored to make it 10-7.

Less than a minute later Gramm answered with a 33yard pass and it was 17-7.

Sticking with our West Coast offense we drive back down the field in 3:30 and make it 17-4

I started guessing and going for broke at this point and somehow managed to stop UTEP and get the ball back with right at a minute to go before half. Drove the ball well but my dink and dunk offense wasnt going to get anywhere fast and that damn OLB was making sure that anything more than a 3 step drop was a non factor. We were out of timeouts and setting up for a 54 yard FG (well within my K range) to tie it up before half. But somehow I guess the signals got crossed and the punt team went on the field instead. We pooched it and headed into the half a respectable 14-17 trailer with the ball coming our way to start the 3rd.

We took the kickoff and it took us 7 minutes to bumble down the field before a TD gave WSU their first lead at 21-17.

More gambling and dice rolling blitzing and cover 9 mixes and somehow we forced UTEP into a 4th down that they failed to convert and our offense was back on the field.

We barely moved the ball but the excellent field position allowed us to kick a FG and go 24-17.

Suddenly the script flipped again and Gramm was back in business. a 5 minute drive ended with a 32 yard TD pass to knot it up at 24-24.

We set out to drain the clock and hoped to put it away with a last second FG. We were moving the ball well but that damn ROLB was still in the backfield. I am not sure how many tackles or sacks he had but he harassed me ALL. DAY. LONG. Finally with me trying to chew clock and UTEP calling timeouts a run up the middle to position us for a game winning FG slipped through a tackler and stumbled home for a TD giving WSU the 31-24 lead with only :28 seconds left.

We squib kicked it to prevent a big return. I am not sure why I did this, it was stupid. We had kicked every kick out of the back of the endzone with our Guy Award winning kicker all day but my brain died and I panicked. UTEP returned the squib across the 50 and things were tense.

A heroic drive by UTEP ended when the clock ran out with them on the WSU 18 yards line.

What a game. We are thrilled to win but feel like every yard I got was fought for while Gramm gashed me all game long.
Stats bear that out.

My longest rush of the game was 21 yards.my longest reception was 38.
Comparatively UTEP had an 83 yard run and 2 of their WR had 30+ yard catches.

Great game Gramm.

One final note. I am concerned that you think I cheesed out a bit on the HB motion flare pass. FWIW I have no less than 9 different plays that include HD motion into a flat flare route from 2 Shotgun and 2 Pistol formations. While my RB did the brunt of the heavy lifting against your blitz it was not one repeat play. We used all of them and threw to the backside of it a few times as well to WR when you bit on the action.

Overall pretty good game and it was fun and challenging to play. The only regret I have is laying out two drives and a strong defensive stop on the two restarts that never counted. I know your defense was messed up, but you still got to feel the offensive drive and to acclimate. Unfortunately getting to adjust to the feel of those drives takes away from the beginning of a regular game when you adjust to each other. Then the game tightens up.

I know there were a bunch of issues and I did not know you were sending IMs when you paused the game. One of those situations when headsets help. But I also know now to check IM when that happens in the future. I would prefer just to drop the game session and then communicate.

Regarding the motion HB flare thing, I guess it is something to figure out. It felt glitchy because when I stayed in straight man coverage with no blitz, the assigned coverage man would not follow the back out to the flat pre-snap and could not get there fast enough to cover him after the snap. On normal flare passes, the coverage man mirrors the back out towards the flat. For Zone, I put the cornerback in a flats zone and he still backed up way off the line of scrimmage and could not move down to cover the HB catching the pass in the flat. Not sure what is going on there. But I will have to work on figuring that out. If I canít, I suppose I can find the play(s) / method used and add it to my book and use it back. Then one way or another we will either show each other how to cover or wear each other out running that play on every third/fourth down to convert.

For the comments on my Blitzes, everything I do on Defense and Offense can be absolutely stopped with a simple play call or one easy audible. Everything in the blitzes is pretty much straight forward overloads and normal stuff that teams do. In the other league, EF pretty much shut down every blitz I did (most of the time), making it more of a game of trying to trick the other guy into making the wrong adjustment.

Again, all in all a good game. The hour long pre-game wind up was exhausting Sorry for the late reply, I had to bolt out as soon as the game was over because I did not allot 4 hours for the game completion, whew. Just slammed at work and have not had a chance to sit down engage in the thought process. Looking forward to our game(s) next year.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:25 PM   #271
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
I think K/P ought to be exempt from the 90 OVR rule.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:26 PM   #272
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
but if everyone thinks its cool to pass on those house rules for a year im fine with that. If no one says anything then we'll just forego the rules this season and apply them next season.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:36 AM   #273
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
I think K/P ought to be exempt from the 90 OVR rule.

That's fine with me. I vote we apply the house rule.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:59 AM   #274
MacroGuru
Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Utah
Both my guys leaving are in their 90's.

I didn't try and entice them to stay.
__________________
"forgetting what is in the past, I strive for the future"
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:24 AM   #275
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
All right, I am ok with applying it too. So Let em walk if they're 90 or higher, P/K are exempt from this.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:04 AM   #276
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
Mine is 3rd round and in 90s. I did not try to get him to stay. Also did not touch the transfer.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 12:40 PM   #277
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Didn't try to persuade either of our guys to stay. FAU is ready to advance.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 01:21 PM   #278
cartman
Death Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I only had one player leaving early, and he is dead set against staying. I'm good to go as well.
__________________
Thinkin' of a master plan
'Cuz ain't nuthin' but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:50 PM   #279
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
I'll sign in and get my stuff done and advance us in the morning.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:09 AM   #280
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
Knock,knock
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:02 AM   #281
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
On to transfers.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #282
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
FAU doesn't have anyone wanting to transfer in, so we're set.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:03 PM   #283
MacroGuru
Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Utah
No transfer...ready to go
__________________
"forgetting what is in the past, I strive for the future"
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:34 PM   #284
cartman
Death Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I had four guys want to transfer in, and two of them will be able to help out immediately. I'll take it!
__________________
Thinkin' of a master plan
'Cuz ain't nuthin' but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:10 AM   #285
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Nice haul, man.

I think we might be able to advance soon. Is everybody set?
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 11:13 AM   #286
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
I havent had a chance to check game.
I dont like transfers and their entitled opinions.

Just deny mine (if any) and move on
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:15 PM   #287
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
I'll move us forward after work tonight.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 01:26 PM   #288
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
I'm set to advance, no transfers.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:30 AM   #289
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Ok, gonna go advance us shortly.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 12:03 PM   #290
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
On to final recruiting. Good luck fellas.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:18 AM   #291
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
Done, UTEP is ready.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:04 PM   #292
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
Done, WSU is ready.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:41 PM   #293
MacroGuru
Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Utah
Done at BYU
__________________
"forgetting what is in the past, I strive for the future"
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 06:51 PM   #294
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Just Kodos left?
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:32 AM   #295
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
I'll do this at lunch.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:08 PM   #296
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
We've set our recruiting points. Only 3 guys left on our list worth bothering with.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 04:21 PM   #297
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Backwoods, SC
ping Julio
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:25 AM   #298
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Advancing in morning. Just got home from work, and after a 24 hour shift I'm too sleepy to even get the game turned on. After I take my son to school in the morning, It'll be time to see if our recruiting paid off.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:26 AM   #299
Julio Riddols
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Bryson Shitty, NC
Signing day is here.
__________________
Recklessly enthused, stubbornly amused.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:52 AM   #300
MacroGuru
Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Utah
So I am sitting at work and the damn website isn't working...do we have a list of those who signed.
__________________
"forgetting what is in the past, I strive for the future"
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.