Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: How soon will you take the vaccine?
Day 1 that it's available for me 25 42.37%
First month 13 22.03%
Second month 7 11.86%
Third month or later 12 20.34%
I'm a trout anti-vaxxer 2 3.39%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2020, 05:34 PM   #1
Edward64
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Taking the Covid-19 vaccine

I'm on record saying I would not be first in line but wait after the initial wave and see if there are any big side effects (e.g. zombie apocalypse).

However, with Biden, reassurances from Fauci & Pharma CEOs and honestly, just being f**king tired of it all, I may just be first in line.

What are your thoughts?

Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:36 PM   #2
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: In Absentia
First in line is relative, right? I assume someone else will be deciding who is first in line so that most of us will have plenty of time to see how it plays out before we get our chance.
__________________
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:39 PM   #3
Edward64
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
First in line is relative, right? I assume someone else will be deciding who is first in line so that most of us will have plenty of time to see how it plays out before we get our chance.

True, but I'm not changing the poll now
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:40 PM   #4
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Day 1 it is available for me. I trust our scientists and FDA.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:42 PM   #5
Brian Swartz
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
I voted third month or later, but that's mostly due to the fact that I doubt very much I'll be able to afford it. If I could/can I would take it sooner.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:46 PM   #6
Edward64
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
I voted third month or later, but that's mostly due to the fact that I doubt very much I'll be able to afford it. If I could/can I would take it sooner.

I thought I read it's going to be free?
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:05 PM   #7
Atocep
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Puyallup, WA
Day 1

I'm hoping since our IT department has been identified as essential personnel and we haven't teleworked since June that we'll be first in line with the Doctors and Nurses in our hospital, but I doubt it.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:10 PM   #8
AlexB
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newbury, England
It’ll be interesting to see the take up, as the current reports are while the vaccines do largely protect you, they don’t necessarily stop transmission. So effectively the opposite of masks...

Will be an interesting insight into the level of respect modern society has for our fellow citizens if vaccine take up is significantly higher than mask wearing
__________________
'A song is a beautiful lie', Idlewild, Self Healer.
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.
Sports!
AlexB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:17 PM   #9
Brian Swartz
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64
I thought I read it's going to be free?

If so, I'll get it sooner simply as doing my part as a citizen to get past the pandemic. But I'll believe the free part when I see it. I expect it to be subsidized to the point where more people can afford it, but I haven't read free anywhere.

ETA: I am technically an 'essential worker', so that could impact when I have access as well.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 11-24-2020 at 06:21 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:19 PM   #10
Brian Swartz
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB
Will be an interesting insight into the level of respect modern society has for our fellow citizens if vaccine take up is significantly higher than mask wearing

The polling I've seen shows a strong correlation between the two. What people say and what they do may be different, but I expect that relationship to hold. If anything, I think vaccination will be lower.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 11-24-2020 at 06:19 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:39 PM   #11
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Covington, Ga.
As soon as I can. I am an "essential worker" so I have been working in public since day 1. I have been super lucky not to catch it so far (with my underlining conditions, I would be at serious risk).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:15 PM   #12
PilotMan
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Seven miles up
I'd go right away. No worries. Whenever it happens to be my turn, but I hope my mom and my oldest son get it faster than I do, because they are higher risk.
__________________
Like Steam? Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Need an FOFC Alternative? Try the forum over in the FOFC Steam group.
Direct link to the group above or Google FOFConSteam.

FOFC Steam has group chat available at all times.


Last edited by PilotMan : 11-24-2020 at 07:15 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:30 PM   #13
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Behind Enemy Lines in Athens, GA
I don't see an option that works for me.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer in the sense that term is typically used. I'm ardently anti-needle however, as well as anti-vaccines-that-cause-symptoms to a lesser extent

So I don't anticipate taking it, ever, but I don't feel like that answer is covered by the choices (I'm not saying you should have included another option, I'm just explaining why I ain't answering the poll)
__________________
"I lit another cigarette. Unless I specifically inform you to the contrary, I am always lighting another cigarette." - from a novel by Martin Amis
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:00 PM   #14
Butter
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Dayton, OH
First month, as I ain't going through the crush of people during the initial week. I'll make sure my mom gets it though.
__________________
My listening habits
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:31 PM   #15
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Gimme gimme gimme. I need to get home to see family and just not be stuck in front of a computer and TV for 18 hours a day.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:50 AM   #16
whomario
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
If so, I'll get it sooner simply as doing my part as a citizen to get past the pandemic. But I'll believe the free part when I see it. I expect it to be subsidized to the point where more people can afford it, but I haven't read free anywhere.

ETA: I am technically an 'essential worker', so that could impact when I have access as well.

Prizes can't be outrageous, unless there are more 'markups' (in addition to shipping and doctors fees, which i assume will be subsidized) am not aware of. Pfizer comes out at 20 per dose (getting 2 is ideal) and that includes them installing/paying for logistics, Moderna is at 15 for the first order for the US.

Vaccines traditionally are cheap compared to medication, part of why they are an afterthought for big companies (that and it making medication obsolete ...)
__________________
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:50 AM   #17
Izulde
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
As a teacher, I would hope I'd be Day 1. I would take it anyway.
__________________
2006 Golden Scribe Nominee
2006 Golden Scribe Winner
Best Non-Sport Dynasty: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:57 AM   #18
tarcone
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pacific
If it causes a zombie apocalypse, would you rather be a zombie now or later?

No way to rebuild society in our life time if we have that.

Anyway, 1st day. I am high risk and "essential".
__________________
The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:19 AM   #19
miami_fan
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Land O Lakes FL
So I just got an email from the VA that begins as follows:

Our study center is currently taking part in a clinical research study called the ENSEMBLE Study, conducted on behalf of Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. The main goal of this study is to see if an investigational vaccine can prevent Coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19, in adults.
__________________
There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, “When will you be satisfied?” We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality.- Martin Luther King, August 28, 1963
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:54 AM   #20
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Troy, Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I don't see an option that works for me.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer in the sense that term is typically used. I'm ardently anti-needle however, as well as anti-vaccines-that-cause-symptoms to a lesser extent

So I don't anticipate taking it, ever, but I don't feel like that answer is covered by the choices (I'm not saying you should have included another option, I'm just explaining why I ain't answering the poll)

I never get the flu shot so I doubt I'll get this one either but I'm undecided at the moment. Give it to all those who really need it, essential workers and those who are at high risk.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:57 AM   #21
molson
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Mountains
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
If it causes a zombie apocalypse, would you rather be a zombie now or later?

No way to rebuild society in our life time if we have that.


This is a very well-reasoned take on the zombie concerns.

I'll take it as soon as I reasonably can. I won't wait in long lines, or take it when all high-risk people haven't gotten the chance yet, but, as soon as I reasonably can after that, I'm in. My girlfriend will likely end up with it much sooner as an essential worker. If household members of essential workers are higher up on the list, I'll probably partake since those doses would have been allocated for that purpose. But I have no safety concerns.

Last edited by molson : 11-25-2020 at 12:00 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:59 AM   #22
MIJB#19
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Maassluis, Netherlands
I'm expecting the policy in the Netherlands to be that people working for the kind of organization I work for will be second in line, probably not first in line, but definitely not third in line, which presumably means we'll be forced to wait 6 months or so. Vaccination is free here (but only on paper, we all have expensive health care assurances).
__________________
* 2005 Golden Scribe winner for best FOF Dynasty about IHOF's Maassluis Merchantmen
* Former GM of GEFL's Houston Oilers and WOOF's Curacao Cocktail
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:59 AM   #23
albionmoonlight
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: North Carolina
Thankfully, it appears that they followed the correct process in getting it out.

Like molson, I'm not gonna try and take it before essential workers/high risk folks get it or stand in line for 12 hours. But as soon as it is generally available for me, I'm in.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:05 PM   #24
Kodos
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Me too. I hope my wife and father get it before me, as they both have risk factors. But I will get it promptly when it becomes available to me.
__________________
Author of The Bill Gates Challenge, as well as other groundbreaking dynasties.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:28 PM   #25
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Day 1

I'm hoping since our IT department has been identified as essential personnel and we haven't teleworked since June that we'll be first in line with the Doctors and Nurses in our hospital, but I doubt it.

We were so lucky that the upper management in the place I work took the decision out of the hands of local IT management.

SI
__________________
Houston Hippopotami, III.3: 20th Anniversary Thread - All former HT players are encouraged to check it out!

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"


sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:16 PM   #26
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
If it causes a zombie apocalypse, would you rather be a zombie now or later?

No way to rebuild society in our life time if we have that.

Anyway, 1st day. I am high risk and "essential".

not zombies, but praying mantises and cronenbergs
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:40 AM   #27
SackAttack
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Green Bay, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I don't see an option that works for me.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer in the sense that term is typically used. I'm ardently anti-needle however, as well as anti-vaccines-that-cause-symptoms to a lesser extent

So I don't anticipate taking it, ever, but I don't feel like that answer is covered by the choices (I'm not saying you should have included another option, I'm just explaining why I ain't answering the poll)

But, I mean, that's literally how vaccines work?

Symptoms are an immune response from your body, whether it's to the Live Big Bad or to the vaccine. The vaccine trains your body to recognize the Big Bad and respond to it, which means...symptoms. Maybe you get mild symptoms, maybe you get heavier ones.

But if you don't get any at all, that's probably a sign of no immune response, which means the vaccine didn't do fuck all for you.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:42 AM   #28
Hammer
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
People are going to be surprised how many NHS health workers will deline in the UK. My wife is a middle manager in the NHS and it is clear younger staff in particular have concerns. No concerns over short term sides, it is the long term. A vaccines often takes 10 years, sometimes longer before it is released. It has been known that 5, 6, 7 years in it shows to increase cancer of specific types, or cause other complications.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:50 AM   #29
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Behind Enemy Lines in Athens, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
But, I mean, that's literally how vaccines work?

Symptoms are an immune response from your body, whether it's to the Live Big Bad or to the vaccine. The vaccine trains your body to recognize the Big Bad and respond to it, which means...symptoms. Maybe you get mild symptoms, maybe you get heavier ones.

But if you don't get any at all, that's probably a sign of no immune response, which means the vaccine didn't do fuck all for you.

I'd rather take my chances with the flu -- every year -- than with stupid flu shot guaranteed to give me symptoms. Never taken one, never will. I don't even fuck with that shit even with a nasal spray option.
__________________
"I lit another cigarette. Unless I specifically inform you to the contrary, I am always lighting another cigarette." - from a novel by Martin Amis
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 06:40 AM   #30
Edward64
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
People are going to be surprised how many NHS health workers will deline in the UK. My wife is a middle manager in the NHS and it is clear younger staff in particular have concerns. No concerns over short term sides, it is the long term. A vaccines often takes 10 years, sometimes longer before it is released. It has been known that 5, 6, 7 years in it shows to increase cancer of specific types, or cause other complications.

I would like to read more about this if you can share links?

The only thing I was able to find is below.

400 Bad Request
Quote:
To this date, there are not any large studies that have provided evidence of vaccines that lead to a higher risk of cancer. Yet, some publications on the internet have claimed that a person may be more likely to develop this disease if they received certain types of vaccines.

The most likely reason why such assumptions have been made would come from a vaccine that was administered to patients during the period 1955 to 1963. A publication by the Institute of Medicine’s Immunization Safety Review Committee explains that during this time period, a specific virus came into contact with the Polio vaccine of the time (4). The virus was known as SV40 and was linked to a possible increased risk of cancer.

More recent research has not yielded further evidence of this risk, however, the committee did note that the research does not provide sufficient evidence. Further research may still be needed in order to provide more accurate details.

Thus, even though there was a possible higher risk of cancer linked to this particular vaccine, it is important to note here that the only reason was due to the contamination with the SV40 virus, which is not part of the Polio vaccine. The contamination is also no longer present in the modern-day Polio vaccines that are provided to patients.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 06:42 AM   #31
whomario
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
People are going to be surprised how many NHS health workers will deline in the UK. My wife is a middle manager in the NHS and it is clear younger staff in particular have concerns. No concerns over short term sides, it is the long term. A vaccines often takes 10 years, sometimes longer before it is released. It has been known that 5, 6, 7 years in it shows to increase cancer of specific types, or cause other complications.

1) those long periods are largely down to procedure and quite simply money, not the actual length of studies.

2) that sort of Statement needs to be backed up with sources that actually show that. Because as far as i know that's a myth akin to the autism one. Mostly in connection to some old vaccine from the 50s and with very flimsy evidence to boot. More recently linked by some conspiracy nuts to HPV vaccination, likely generating from the fact that the actual virus is associated with a higher risk at developing some types of cancer (and is almost the exclusive cause of cervical cancer).

Another common BS 'argument': Cancers are on the rise big time and vaccines are more frequent, how can that be coincidence ? Yeah, right ...

But all of those are not even that comonly made compared to other theories, so your "it is known" bit seems doubly weird.

Also, there isn't anything actually in these currently developed vaccines that could conceivably induce cancer, period. There's liptids to stabilize the RNA (and which have been tested for a long time) and the RNA itself which a) is mimiking one specific protein of this specific virus and b) both are dissolved within days and do not enter the cell core.

That's about it. It's a huge safety advantage that they don't need a 'booster substance' and aren't interacting with the cell core.
__________________
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 11-28-2020 at 07:03 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 10:33 AM   #32
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Covington, Ga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I'd rather take my chances with the flu -- every year -- than with stupid flu shot guaranteed to give me symptoms. Never taken one, never will. I don't even fuck with that shit even with a nasal spray option.
I have never had any symptoms or problems with the flu shot. The pneumonia shot on the other hand. My arm hurt so bad I thought it was going to fall off.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:28 AM   #33
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in Houston!
Our kid has had issues with the flu mist making him stuffy for a week plus. Never had issues with the shot variety.

SI
__________________
Houston Hippopotami, III.3: 20th Anniversary Thread - All former HT players are encouraged to check it out!

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"


sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 01:52 PM   #34
Hammer
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Hey, I don't claim to be an expert. The wife meets with virologists, and other so called experts once in a blue moon. Naturally, over tea these sort of things come up in conversation. Vaccines are tested for years but don't make it as bad things come up in testing years down the line. They never hit the market as they don't pass the testing protocols.

No links, haven't searched google. Just took what she said at face value. I will bow to her judgement, she advised our parents to get the vaccine. Our daughter not to have it if offered. She is currently on the fence about having it, remaining open minded to genuine experts in the field who do not have a vested interest either way.

Last edited by Hammer : 11-28-2020 at 01:53 PM.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 02:13 PM   #35
whomario
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Hey, I don't claim to be an expert. The wife meets with virologists, and other so called experts once in a blue moon. Naturally, over tea these sort of things come up in conversation. Vaccines are tested for years but don't make it as bad things come up in testing years down the line. They never hit the market as they don't pass the testing protocols.


That's again not really how it works. The actual testing isn't really years and years, just spread out into 3 phases one after the other because of the financial risk mostly (and in between each phase you do reviews and often look for new funding, build up production capacity , search for volunteers etc) and if they run a tad longer that is not because of safety testing but because it takes longer for enough people to catch the disease when there's no pandemic going on with lots of transmission.
Since money is not an issue here with guarantee offers and funding en masse they are done overlappingly. And many if not most get pulled because they simply don't work not because of side effects discovered after years of testing.

That's not exactly trade secrets.
__________________
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 11-28-2020 at 02:16 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 02:47 PM   #36
Hammer
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Do you work in the field? You seem pretty certain. I am itching to discuss this with the other half, but she gets sick of talking about it. When she is in the right mood I will bring it up. She is in no way an expert in vaccines, I will double check what she said to me came from a reliable source.

I understood that whether they work or not is decided quite quickly, rather than far down the line. If you are a professional in the field I won't doubt what you say though.

I do also recall her saying £670k has been spent on a PR company to sell this vaccine to the public. Rightly or wrongly I don't take what I see and hear on tv, or even read, as gold.

Certainly her fear factor of Covid19 is not high. Complications in healthy people is so rare than she hasn't encountered it in our large town. There have been a few hundred cases. At worst comparable to a bad flu where you may be ill and off work for 2 weeks, but feel like shit for a month. Many people have the antibodies but don't get ill at all. It would be fair to say the virus has been over sold, to get us to comply. A real risk to older people, very contagious, but just bad flu at worst to healthy young people. Of course when you get in to the thousands, there are outliers where it has been lethal to healthy young people. But extremely rarely.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:42 AM   #37
Sweed
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Day 1 for me. I work in the public and have every day since this all started. I plan on retiring next year some time so that gives you an idea of the age factor for me, strike two. Add in Iowa has been at 50% infection and I am hoping the next curve ball doesn't drop in for strike three.

If Fauci, CDC, and FDA are on board I'm all in. If it were Trump saying "it's good to go"? Well, lets just say I wasn't temped to mainline bleach

I wouldn't put too much stock in PR companies being paid to "sell" the vaccine. The word has to be put out somehow and these guys aren't going to work for free. So unless the government could require public service announcements it probably is what it is. Even if the government can some focused advertising is still probably a good idea. If the vaccine is 95% effective widespread distribution would, in the end, save lots of money both for insurance companies and the government and also help the economy. £670K or approx $1 mil seems like a small amount, too me, to get the ball rolling. Just 2 cents from someone with no real knowledge or experience on how this works.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.