Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

EDIT BY WADE:

Week 10 - files due Saturday because I'm a slacker and took so long to post the thread about it, even though we had advanced. Sorry guys! All games are human vs. CPU, no bye weeks.

I don't see the week 10 thread, so I'll put it in here:

We just got the 2 most important recruits that I targeted as realistic "gets" for us this year!

Travis Grant chose EHT over Florida. He's 6'5 219 and a scrambling QB. Not as fast as I would like, but a much better option (than any of the QB's on my roster) for running some option which I see as a possibility next year as no WR seems to want to play for us.

We also got our first 4 star player in SS Troy Hamilton. He has the big hitting ability that I need to make my defense work. Decent speed as well. He chose us over Cal and Texas A&M. Looking forward to seeing both kids on the field next year even if Grant is only situational.

Last edited by wade moore : 11-12-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
wade moore
lolzcat

Yeah - sorry, been a rough week for me but I did advance. It's all human v cpu - I'll post the thread shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:31 AM   #3
Butter
Coordinator

Dang, Texas Tech destroyed me. I was trying out a new offense, and while it worked somewhat, it didn't work as well as theirs as good ol' Tucker County went down 48-28.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

TCU completely humbled us with a few important recruits attending the game. It didn't help that my starting QB went down early in the 1st quarter and my backup is wildly inaccurate.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote