Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #801
Autumn
Head Coach

I figured that the vampire type role was probably the main wolf role. I assume that he attempted two conversions, and while we can hope one was blocked somehow, the assumption is that they both worked. That leaves us wiht a D1 and D2 convert to find. Do we think there was another original bad guy as well? I tend to think there was probably one that could not converse with the vamp.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #802
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
No, liar. Last time I said that I was Johnny F'ng Cage. Quit trying to stir the pot.

Well at least you have confirmed you play the game to ruin others enjoyment.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #803
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I also confirmed you're a liar.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #804
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Poli, do you think Lathum is a wolf or are you just po'ed at him? If you don't think he's a wolf, PLEASE use it on one of the three Henry voters.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #805
Autumn
Head Coach

I missed in first reading that CF was the Sheriff. That totally sucks. That's a good reason for the wolves to try an early deadline, I suppose, to catch a role before they reveal. I wonder if they somehow knew CF's identity.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #806
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I prefer to say mistaken. Regardless, when you are a wolf your defense mechanism is to attempt to badger the crap out of the people who suspect you so that it isn't worth the effort to look in your direction.

I mean really, do you just expect to go through the game with no one ever looking your way? Then call people liars and tell them you want to ruin their enjoyment? Very classy.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:15 PM   #807
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

My thoughts are if Poli would take out one of the Henry voters (and do it publicly) then the seer can scan one of the other two and we can go from there.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #808
Autumn
Head Coach

I can see the reasoning to go after the Henry voters. We often go astray when we assume wolves are spread out, and we don't know that they had even voted yet, but it's a pretty good guess at this point. Obviously I'm biased but I would go after a Henry voter that actually voted later, when there were other candidates in the mix, especially if DV was getting votes at the time. I voted this morning, I think I was the first vote. Not that I couldn't be a bad guy but I think you're more likely to find someone who was making a defensive vote.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #809
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
My thoughts are if Poli would take out one of the Henry voters (and do it publicly) then the seer can scan one of the other two and we can go from there.

Wait a minute here. I'm one of those voters! While I don't doubt that one of us is a wolf, I know for a fact it isn't me. That leaves either an NTN conversion or Autumn.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #810
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Sorry guys but I am backing out. I play this game for a fun time waster and when other players openly state it is their goal to ruin your enjoyment it's just not worth my time or effort.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #811
Autumn
Head Coach

I don't want to tip anyone's hand, but has anyone tried passing something to the scientist to make sure we actually have one in the game? I don't think he would need what I have my hands on, but I want to make sure someone has confirmed that.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #812
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I am po'ed at him, but I'm calming down. He's just trying to get under my skin at this point. I've already rescinded my order. I'll pin the scroll on someone else tonight. Maybe. I need to chill out.

Where exactly did I try to get under your skin? I looked your direction for a very valid reason and you went all medieval.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #813
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Lathum, do you seriously want to have that conversation? You constantly badger me, over and over and over again, game after game after game. It's seriously old. Seriously, as in f' this game. It's old. Period.

If you are talking about because of the way you vote, then yes, I have given you scrutiny lately, however, I am always polite and sporting about it.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #814
Autumn
Head Coach

Please, let's not mess up Abe's game with people pulling out. Why don't you guys give each other the silent treatment and let's move on.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #815
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I can see the reasoning to go after the Henry voters. We often go astray when we assume wolves are spread out, and we don't know that they had even voted yet, but it's a pretty good guess at this point. Obviously I'm biased but I would go after a Henry voter that actually voted later, when there were other candidates in the mix, especially if DV was getting votes at the time. I voted this morning, I think I was the first vote. Not that I couldn't be a bad guy but I think you're more likely to find someone who was making a defensive vote.

I think I disagree with your underlying assumption. I just don't see a wolf killing of their leader.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #816
Thomkal
Head Coach

Just catching up here, holy crap this is what I get for going to watch Survivor.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #817
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I think I disagree with your underlying assumption. I just don't see a wolf killing of their leader.

I'm not sure what you think my underlying assumption is.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #818
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Wellllllll....I thought I'd be back before the lynch.

A couple of thoughts:

1. Did the Red Death guys sacrifice their leader to knock off two of us? The only way I could see that is if they're near endgame...and I don't think that's the case. I think that probably the early lynch was pre-set by somebody.

2. I think it'd be better to examine who voted for the Lightbringers near the end as opposed to the first votes against them. Wouldn't those guys be trying to protect Darth?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #819
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Polite and sporting aren't terms I'd use to describe it.

really?

Do I claim I am out to get you to ruin your enjoyment?

I suggest you go back and read my posts. I am never rude, never cause a problem, and always explain myself.

People walk on eggshells around you rather than deal with your nonsense, sorry if I am not one of those people and you perceive that the wrong way.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #820
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not sure what you think my underlying assumption is.
That it was a wolf for pulled the trigger on this early deadline.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #821
KWhit
Coordinator

Lathum, stay in the game dude. Don't let it get to you.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #822
Autumn
Head Coach

Oh I see, BK. Well, I certainly don't know. But I haven't seen any reason to think one of the items could do that, though I might be forgetting it. It doesn't mesh with any of the good guy roles. The description seemed clearly to be hinting at malice in the event. So while it doesn't really make sense that they did it on purpose at that moment, it certainly tastes of a bad guy power. Now, it may have been a Bull Moose Special, an event that Abe had planned that no one had control over.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #823
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I would never intentionally ruin anyone's enjoyment of werewolf and I resent the implication. If you really think I go into games thinking to myself Hey, I'm gonna ruin Poli's enjoyment, then I suggest you adjust the way you think. Thats an absurd suggestion.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #824
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Lathum, stay in the game dude. Don't let it get to you.

Sorry KWhit, but I am done and done for a while. Do you really blame me?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #825
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I feel like you come after me game after game because you want to ruin my enjoyment. That's how I feel.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #826
KWhit
Coordinator

Just caught up.

I am surprised at the result, obviously, and I bet the wolves are too. No way they'd intentionally off their leader like that. So they either:

Gambled on what the tie vote mechanic was, not believing that it would kill all three
Miss-tabulated the vote count
Made a mistake and sent the order in too early
Made some other action that also triggered the early night phase
Sent the order in earlier but Abe wasn't around until later to process it
Old 03-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #827
Autumn
Head Coach

So the eclipse happened immediately after Dubb's vote of Henry. We have to consider that the event was caused by that somehow, either something that occurred because of Dubb's action or something about the vote count, number of votes. The fact that Abe wasn't sure of the vote count makes me think it wasn't anything to do with that. But it could be something like "all voting ends after you (Dubb) place your super special eclipse vote".
Old 03-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #828
Autumn
Head Coach

Does anyone have a vote order list already made up? Now that we know we had DV on the block I'm much inclined to vote someone who seemed to have been saving him.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #829
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Sorry KWhit, but I am done and done for a while. Do you really blame me?

No comment on that, but I wish you would at least walk away for a bit to calm down before deciding to leave the game.

(Only saying this because I am selfish and want you to stay in the game because I enjoy playing with you).
Old 03-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #830
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Does anyone have a vote order list already made up? Now that we know we had DV on the block I'm much inclined to vote someone who seemed to have been saving him.

This would be interesting to know, so we could see if maybe a wolf made the call to end the day phase earlier when DV was down in the voting (but by the time Abe processed it, it was tied up).
Old 03-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #831
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'll go on record as not wanting lathum to leave the game.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #832
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I feel like you come after me game after game because you want to ruin my enjoyment. That's how I feel.

Poli, this is 2 games in a row I have played with you that you have flat out said to me you want to ruin my enjoyment of the game just because I have looked in your direction.

Before that you flew off the handle in a game saying you are under constant pressure day one, then when I went back and looked you had something like 2 day 1 votes in the last 3 games ( I am guessing).

You've got some nerve saying I try to ruin your fun while flat out making statements like that.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #833
Autumn
Head Coach

I also was going to correct myself and say that either the Dark Charm or the Scroll of Wrath might have some influence on this eclipse event. Interesting that Dubb was listed with the Dark Charm and his vote immediately preceded it.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:42 PM   #834
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
No comment on that, but I wish you would at least walk away for a bit to calm down before deciding to leave the game.

(Only saying this because I am selfish and want you to stay in the game because I enjoy playing with you).

Sorry, but I felt like shit last year after my incident with Schmidty and I would rather quit then have something like that happen with anyone again. I wasn't going to play in this game because I needed a break but there was a great turnout so I decided to go for it.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #835
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I'll go on record as not wanting lathum to leave the game.

why, so you can try to wreck my enjoyment for a few more days?

Regardless, this thread has been hijacked enough, I'm done. Have fun all.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #836
Thomkal
Head Coach

Okay caught up now. I think people need to go back and read the description of the event again. My impression is that this was something neither the Servants or Lightbringers could activate. It was a planned event to happen on this day. I didn't play the Mine game that's been mentioned in this thread, but went and looked at it a bit to see the event there that took out Poli-that was an event rather than a player action I think?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #837
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Sorry, but I felt like shit last year after my incident with Schmidty and I would rather quit then have something like that happen with anyone again. I wasn't going to play in this game because I needed a break but there was a great turnout so I decided to go for it.

Understood.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #838
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
why, so you can try to wreck my enjoyment for a few more days?

Regardless, this thread has been hijacked enough, I'm done. Have fun all.

Lathum, just agree to drop it. Seriously. Stay. Please.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #839
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes, Thomkal. I think that very much could be it. The seemingly random timing of it makes me think something triggered it at least, but it might be beating ourselves on the wall to try to figure it out. Just like in the Mines game the events were triggered by our actions, but I suppose it doesn't necessarily matter how.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #840
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Maybe I'm the one that needs to be leaving the game.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #841
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Okay, can you two kiss and make up already?

Oh yeah, go village!!!

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #842
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I apologize for not being here soonber. I was talking with my gf about her hospitalized mother for a while, and I let myself get away from the game for an hour or so, and obviously, that was a mistake, because I would have told everybody to shut up and calm down sooner, sorry about that.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #843
Autumn
Head Coach

So I read back on DV's posts. The only thing that stuck out at me was I wonder if he was making up this Lantern of Substance. It's one of the few items that I think hasn't had a duplicate yet.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #844
Thomkal
Head Coach

And I've been there for the Lathum-Schmidty blowup and now this one-people need to stop taking this game so personally and stop making attacks of a personal nature. It's a game no one should be trying to ruin it for anyone, the GM included. So both of you shut up and stay in the game, its not fair to Abe and you know it.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #845
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

While I try to clean up the mess, no more attacks on people my anyone after this, or I will bring an in-game response.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #846
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
While I try to clean up the mess, no more attacks on people my anyone after this, or I will bring an in-game response.

EF's dead, can I attack him?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #847
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, this isn't all the votes but starting from as far back as I could scroll in my limited time (i need to be working). Someone else can fill in the first couple votes

Autumn votes henry 1
someone votes darth 1-1
DV votes CF 1-1-1
dubb votes henry 2-1-1
PB votes darth 2-2-1
jackal votes darth 3-2-1
henry votes CF 3-2-2
ntn votes henry 3-3-2
RA votes darth 4-3-2
lathum votes cf 4-3-3
bk votes cf 4-4-3
dubb unvotes henry 4-4-2
thomkal votes henry 4-4-3
dubb votes henry 4-4-4
Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #848
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Sweet objects are still ok for attacks.

So let me just say right now that if the colt peacemaker doesn't leave the game I might have to. The peacemaker has no right being a hypocrite with its name. I find it disgusting and degenerate.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #849
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
EF's dead, can I attack him?

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #850
Autumn
Head Coach

I wonder if Dubb's unvote and revote instigated the eclipse?