Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
spleen1015
Coordinator

Help with my dog....

Don't read any further if you're not interested in talking about issues with dog penises.

So, my dog has been having a problem over the last couple of months that I'm not sure how to resolve.

He stays in a dog crate/box when no one is home. When we get home in the evening after work, of course the first thing we do is walk him. 4 out of 7 days, he has this issue.

Basically, you know how when a dog gets excited, his unit comes out. I'm not sure what you call this, but anyway. Well, when we get home, his unit is out and the skin around it has folded inside and it is like it is stuck. We have to pull out the skin, kind of like unfold it.

What the hell am I supposed to do to fix this?

spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
Suicane75
Coordinator

All I can tell you is that i've had that problem in the past and the way I've always dealt with it is to hire a hooker.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Call the vet and ask them?
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

So, did you come to the conclusion he was stuck in the on position because his red rocket was dangling for 8 hours? Or, did you just come home one day and go 'Damn boy, that looks stuck.. lemmee help you out."

For the first, call the vet.

For the second, leave your dogs junk alone when you come home.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 11-05-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Don't read any further if you're not interested in talking about issues with dog penises.

Actually before I even check the forum for new threads, I do an all-forums search for the words "dog" and "penis", so this is perfect.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
spleen1015
Coordinator

Yeah, we're gonna ask the vet. I figured I would ask the dog penis experts here first?

You can clearly tell that it is stuck. It is very dry and you can tell it has been out for a long time.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Actually before I even check the forum for new threads, I do an all-forums search for the words "dog" and "penis", so this is perfect.

I have to watch the threads I am clicking...

I was in your other thread CR, thinking I was still in this thread, and see your response "Thanks Jon for the touching story"

Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Yeah, we're gonna ask the vet. I figured I would ask the dog penis experts here first?

You can clearly tell that it is stuck. It is very dry and you can tell it has been out for a long time.

Yup, that's been my experience as well.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #9
Suicane75
Coordinator

A friend of mine just conveyed a thought to me that the dog may be doing it on purpose now.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
spleen1015
Coordinator

Old 11-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
I have to watch the threads I am clicking...

I was in your other thread CR, thinking I was still in this thread, and see your response "Thanks Jon for the touching story"

Yeah, trying to keep to my regular self outside of that thread. I am pretty good at compartmentalizing now, I think. I switch from "regular Chief" to "bitter sports fan" Chief for instance, from thread to thread, depending on if one of the pathetic teams I follow is a subject of discussion in a particular thread.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #12
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

get him circumcised?

LOL
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote