Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #2251
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
My only comment as an outsider was that I was actually really pretty shocked that Barkeep didn't get much if any heat after his reveal.

Cunning Wolf used to be a pretty common role in games, even though I haven't seen it as much lately. The first thing I saw when BK revealed was that he was a cunning wolf. I was a bit suprised that there wasn't really much traction to go that direction for a while.

I was kinda suspicious of Barkeep, but I think the tiff with cronin got me off of him, right up until he teamed with SnDvls to do the last-second vote swap. I had actually only thought we had two wolves left at that point, and I kinda thought The Jackal was one of them, so I was a little surprised when he tried to do his fake reveal and said that there were two. However, that just made things really fall into place for Barkeep to be the other one, although I held off on actually saying that until we made it into the night phase.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #2252
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Good game ladies and gents. I finally stopped in to say that.

I really thought more people would lie about their scans like I did. Someone yelled at me during the game for lying and I'm like, what? I figured it would be obvious to lie until you knew for sure you were or were not the teacher's pet.

My scan on Jackal ended up being correct and nobody followed me on that at all. It totally got tossed out the window by Barkeep of all people, he started a run on someone else and the rest of ya followed, nicely played.

Very interesting game all around. I wish I was alive to get the 100% win but oh well. Jackal already apologized for slitting my throat. Apology not accepted.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:41 PM   #2253
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Friggin FELIX RODRIGUEZ! ARGH!

You know, he was awesome that year (just not that night). What the heck happened to him anyway? Hopefully he's doing better than Spiezio.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:18 AM   #2254
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You know, he was awesome that year (just not that night). What the heck happened to him anyway? Hopefully he's doing better than Spiezio.

By the way, at least I was kind enough not to mention 1995.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:01 AM   #2255
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
By the way, at least I was kind enough not to mention 1995.

Key word: was

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #2256
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

We dealt him for a song in I think 2004 to the Phillies. I think he then bounced over to the Yanks at some point. Just so frustrating. He could be so good, or so horribly bad. It's not entirely his fault, I mean Dusty was our friggin manager for chrissakes.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote