Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-18-2007, 04:38 PM   #2051
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Let me see if I can re-cap the kills.

Night 6 - ???? I forget who path was after, maybe RA? Anybody know?

Just back in town and caught up.

First, hell yeah for the wolves! That was a fun group to hunt with, I had to empty out my PM box a couple times.

Was day 6 Brad's lynch? If so, I was pushing for him to kill Chief with the brutal move. I didn't believe he had gotten rid of the knife and after my late switch to him I was afraid I knew who he was going to use it on.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:20 AM   #2052
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Good game all (especially the wolves). I agree with path that this was a fun wolf group. Especially considering how large it was -- since I didn't have as much invested in the game, I didn't get as involved with the PM conversations, and I think it made it easier to forget who the wolves were as I was playing. I feel like I sold path out a little bit, since right after I accused him (yes, even though hoops mentioned it first the day before), a few other people started to jump that way, too.

Anyway, I was feeling bad about playing an UTR game, and like it might not have been as great of a victory as a wolf, but in the end, I think that UTR style caught up with me, and I wasn't armed with as much to defend myself. I was actually surprised I lasted as long as I did -- every morning I'd pop in and see a vote or two for me, and a lot of suspicion, then when I got home from work, the tide kept shifting away. I guess I can at least take pride in keeping the heat away from cronin -- even if I was the only wolf lynched without any kind of reveal.

By the way, this game helped me get onto FOFC at work. When I enter a URL into the explorer window, it gets blocked, but when I follow a link from the email notification when I get a PM, that works.

Thanks for the game, Lathum! It was fun!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote