Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-08-2008, 05:40 AM   #251
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Umm, wrong tree to bark up. He has two people present to back him in Qwikshot and myself. We were all in that jeep, and I can guarantee everything jeheinz said is pretty much what happened to all of us.

BTW, we had three choices for after the driver was killed, and all three of us chose to push the driver's body out and drive back to the cruise ship. I have a lot of confidence right now that jeheinz and Qwikshot are all currently as nonwolfish as myself.

"Yeah man, it was like the European Union there for a moment, all of us grabbing at the wheel but you can have only one driver...I'd rather be on a moped in Italy going CHAO, but nevertheless...Heinz was the driver and he got us back. I'm grateful that Mexico's police force isn't shoot first, ask questions later. The gunman was the fourth passenger and he ran off into the woods...I don't plan on going back, since he told us, he'd kill anyone who would come back...sounds rather straightforward to me...Chief Rum was with us...time for a margarita."

Vote Raider's Army

"So then we get back to the ship and this guy in a black and silver helmet starts jabbering that the Chief should walk the plank...so I'm voicing for him...but that can always change, because it's early, and I've not gotten any margarita's to soothe my aching head, and no time to think everything through."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:28 AM   #252
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

so we have ryhmes and all, and why are people voting for me already!!!!

vote jackyl

jerk!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:47 AM   #253
Passacaglia
Coordinator

clap -- why Jackal, and not CR?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:02 AM   #254
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Completely unsure of where to go but I'll throw a vote out there now to avoid being accused of swinging things late.

vote Claphamsa
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:03 AM   #255
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Umm, wrong tree to bark up. He has two people present to back him in Qwikshot and myself. We were all in that jeep, and I can guarantee everything jeheinz said is pretty much what happened to all of us.

BTW, we had three choices for after the driver was killed, and all three of us chose to push the driver's body out and drive back to the cruise ship. I have a lot of confidence right now that jeheinz and Qwikshot are all currently as nonwolfish as myself.

Okay. Based upon these votes of confidence I will

UNVOTE JEHEINZ72

I wanted to get a vote out there to break the ice. At this point, I will re-vote later in the day to see if I need to vote out of self-preservation.

I can tell you without a doubt, I am a simple villager.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:06 AM   #256
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
"Yeah man, it was like the European Union there for a moment, all of us grabbing at the wheel but you can have only one driver...I'd rather be on a moped in Italy going CHAO, but nevertheless...Heinz was the driver and he got us back. I'm grateful that Mexico's police force isn't shoot first, ask questions later. The gunman was the fourth passenger and he ran off into the woods...I don't plan on going back, since he told us, he'd kill anyone who would come back...sounds rather straightforward to me...Chief Rum was with us...time for a margarita."

Vote Raider's Army

"So then we get back to the ship and this guy in a black and silver helmet starts jabbering that the Chief should walk the plank...so I'm voicing for him...but that can always change, because it's early, and I've not gotten any margarita's to soothe my aching head, and no time to think everything through."
I've really missed your role playing Qwik.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:08 AM   #257
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Does anyone have a list of where everyone has said they went? From the top of my head:

Canoe - Purdue, Barkeep
Jeep - Qwik, JH, Chief
Beach - Path
Shopping - Hoops
Old 04-08-2008, 07:19 AM   #258
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
I found a necklace in the ocean. My choice was to keep it or leave it. I kept it and I am now wearing it.

does anyone else think it possible this is an item that can turn him into a wolf?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:29 AM   #259
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yep, that is one of a couple of scenarios I thought of with the necklace.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:30 AM   #260
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
does anyone else think it possible this is an item that can turn him into a wolf?
I think the necklace could be a lot of things, good and bad. I mean it could act as some sort of protection against wolves, just as easily I feel.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:30 AM   #261
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I know the reason against RA, but what's been the thought about the votes against clap?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:34 AM   #262
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

VOTE NFG22

seems as good a reason as any.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:36 AM   #263
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I wanna throw this out there also, I wasn't sure if I was going to or not but screw it.

Cronin was on my excursion with me. We were givin 3 choices.

Buy drugs for $100
drink alot for $50
Drink a little for $10

I chose to drink alot, from the hint Cronin gave me he bought the drugs, I am wondering if they could turn you into a wolf also?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:40 AM   #264
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I know the reason against RA, but what's been the thought about the votes against clap?

I basically followed CR on this. I will give Heinz, Qwikshot, and CR a pass as they can each vouch for one another. I doubt wolves would come out this early like that.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:42 AM   #265
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Cronin was on my excursion with me. We were givin 3 choices.

Buy drugs for $100
drink alot for $50
Drink a little for $10

Sounds like you guys took the fun excursion!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:55 AM   #266
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
clap -- why Jackal, and not CR?

without looking back, CR said he would not be back today, and I got lynched before for voting for someone who wasnt around. since Jakycl is around he gets it.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:55 AM   #267
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:

Okay, what's the reason against me?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #268
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Does anyone have a list of where everyone has said they went? From the top of my head:

Canoe - Purdue, Barkeep
Jeep - Qwik, JH, Chief
Beach - Path
Shopping - Hoops

i went to the beech too. hence everyone wanting to lynch me!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 08:13 AM   #269
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:

My first thought was a seer; could be a red herring though.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:14 AM   #270
KWhit
Coordinator

Oh man. Typical first vote stuff here. I see no one obvios to vote for, so this will be a total shot in the dark.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:17 AM   #271
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

"Ah yes, the sun, the boat, the /ladies/, ah yes...and the margaritas flowing like the Nile...mmm yes...after consuming some delcious drink and marveling in the glow of tan women smearing cocunut lotion on them...and after thinking it over about the guy with the silver and black helmet - which I think would be kind of hot to wear in this weather - and the burden of being a Raider's fan...that he was probably hot under the collar over such disappearance and of course the lack of margaritas to quench his thirst soooo..."

unvote Raiders Army

"Back to drinking...er thinking about this...."
Old 04-08-2008, 08:18 AM   #272
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

"Let's just hope that necklace doesn't bring like like it did to Greg Brady....waiter por favour uh margarita, uno, dose, uh, keep'em coming".
Old 04-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #273
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

I have to vote for someone, and so I'll vote at random. Unless something comes up that dissuades me to. Nothing personal like

Vote ntndeacon.
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:44 AM   #274
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Canoe - Purdue, Barkeep
Jeep - Qwik, JH, Chief
Beach - Path
Shopping - Hoops

mccollins and me both saw the Mayan ruins -- it doesn't seem like neither of us made note of the other being there, until we talked about it back on the boat (i.e. in the thread)
Old 04-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #275
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
"Let's just hope that necklace doesn't bring like like it did to Greg Brady....waiter por favour uh margarita, uno, dose, uh, keep'em coming".

Heh, I had the same thought earlier! Maybe I need to put down the margaritas before getting too addled.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #276
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
without looking back, CR said he would not be back today, and I got lynched before for voting for someone who wasnt around. since Jakycl is around he gets it.

I hear ya. Although, CR was still in the thread at the time. The whole "I won't be here so I get a pass" thing is a pet peeve for me, but I can understand if it worries you to do it.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #277
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
mccollins and me both saw the Mayan ruins -- it doesn't seem like neither of us made note of the other being there, until we talked about it back on the boat (i.e. in the thread)

"Yeah, I saw KWhit there too. Didn't we have a great time! I'm glad there weren't any 'exciting' situations like some of the others had to deal with!"
Old 04-08-2008, 08:53 AM   #278
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I chose to go shopping (of course!) and didn't find anything that I was interested in buying.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, my father was released from the hospital and my son broke his heel - yes, all in the same day - so things were a tad hectic. Unfortunately, my dad started running a fever last night and is back in the hospital so I may not be able to post as often as I usually would or would like to. I'll check in every morning and get my vote/action in, but I'm not sure whether I'll be on a lot during the day.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #279
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I hear ya. Although, CR was still in the thread at the time. The whole "I won't be here so I get a pass" thing is a pet peeve for me, but I can understand if it worries you to do it.

yeah, Ive gotten lynched for it befroe, and im not in the habit of looking at whos around

anyways, unlss somethign changes im gonna be voting ffor wahtever will keep me alive.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 09:14 AM   #280
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

Add me to the list of people at the ruins, and apparently none of us saw anyone else there. We're sneaky tourists?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:14 AM   #281
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
"Yeah, I saw KWhit there too. Didn't we have a great time! I'm glad there weren't any 'exciting' situations like some of the others had to deal with!"

That's weird that you saw him there. I didn't see either of you. I guess I was just too focused on the ruins themselves.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #282
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Not that there is a lot out there but reconsidering after reading somethings.

unvote Claphamsa
Old 04-08-2008, 09:19 AM   #283
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Day one, not much out there but the conflicting info on who saw who at the ruins is as good as any right now.

vote mccollins
Old 04-08-2008, 09:25 AM   #284
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I wish you were a little more reticent to reveal others names than I am. We know way too little about this game to be talking openly about who we are with. But I guess now that's out of the bag.

So did you guys get the same choices I did? Don't say what you chose--not sure that's a good idea yet.

Well, the reason I did that already presented itself. I figured since a "bad" thing (the driver getting shot by the random guy) happened and I had nothing to do with it, I wanted people who could corroborate.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #285
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Vote Anxiety

Just for kicks mainly
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #286
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Day one, not much out there but the conflicting info on who saw who at the ruins is as good as any right now.

vote mccollins

FTR, I don't see the info as conflicting. We were probably all there, and some of us just didn't notice others.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:29 AM   #287
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
FTR, I don't see the info as conflicting. We were probably all there, and some of us just didn't notice others.

I imaine it was something like the first couple (or the last couple) of people who sent in the destination actually got some info out of it and the rest of us just had the experience of a lifetime.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #288
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Maybe, but it seems as though everyone else can corroborate from their experiences but not one so much here. Heinz, CR, and Qwik all saw one another, Anxiety and nfg, same thing. But KWhit says he didn't see who went with, Pass and Jackal same thing, but mccollins did? Like I said, it's not a lot but it's as good as any other day one. And yeah, I'm probably seeing something that isn't there but I'll go with it.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #289
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

and Raiders and I have said we went to the marine park. Chitimanga or whatever it is.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:54 AM   #290
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

we did not see each other but a lot of people is all I saw at least.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #291
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I chose to go shopping (of course!) and didn't find anything that I was interested in buying.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, my father was released from the hospital and my son broke his heel - yes, all in the same day - so things were a tad hectic. Unfortunately, my dad started running a fever last night and is back in the hospital so I may not be able to post as often as I usually would or would like to. I'll check in every morning and get my vote/action in, but I'm not sure whether I'll be on a lot during the day.

well I hope they heal up nice and quick
Old 04-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #292
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
we did not see each other but a lot of people is all I saw at least.

That's kind of what I'm saying.

Qwik, CR, Heinz all saw one another on the safari
Raiders, ntn were at the Marine Park, neither saw each other
Barkeep and I went canoing, saw each other
Anxiety and nfg went snorkeling and saw each other
Lathum and Conin saw each other
Claphamsa, Path at the beach, doesn't sound like they saw each other but we may not/won't know depending on what is going on

Pass, KWhit, and Jackal didn't see each other at the ruins
but mccollins is the one that breaks this trend?

Like I said, still not a lot to go on, but it certainly stands out some.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #293
Raiders Army
Coordinator

good 'nuff for me.

VOTE MCCOLLINS
Old 04-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #294
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

"Now I can only speak for myslef, and I can barely speakth, oh that sunh iz hoth. Gonna have to cool m'sef in tha pool. But I don't find it that strange that larger places or groups may haf not seeeen evwery-ewery-EVERY-one. (pause) But, allow me, to surmize, that we got like sumz twenty sumz people...surely, SURELY some haven't admitted (hic) to goin' anywhere?!? And whot of mr.trails, uh, road, no...it'z coming to me, PATH, yes path...is he gone? Did he fffFade off into the haze? I know that Chief Captain Morgan, and 57 varieties were with me, but waz the fourth guy - not the driver god bless his soul - (pause) what waz I saying? Oh yes...the fourth man/woman/whotever...perhaps he /was/ a passenger too, just one we didn't spot too well...I was bizzy y'know looking for that elusive Mexican burro, rare in these parts I'm told...so I'm still not sure what I'm saying...can I have some agua pleeze, no not from the tap! Do you have Poland Spring? Evian? 10 bucks!?!? - out-RAGE-ous...si, si...(gulp)....feeling better...more lucid, no senior no more margaritas, NO MAS, NO MAS....there seems to be too many at this time that haven't spoken up (OOClus I'm at work), but I would venture that the underground is probably already set and it's not going anywhere that would trigger this group - too obvious - so like Sherlock Holmes said, I think it was him...the most obvious explanation is usually...(pause)...(blink)...the most obvious explanation...so path was sighted on the beach, no path...claphamsa notes this, says this, perhaps hoping someone would chime in and no one has...has me thinking he's looking quite guilty....(burp)...time for a swim...I'm still thinkn', and I've got to sober up...no conga line right now...por favour excedrin?"
Old 04-08-2008, 10:42 AM   #295
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
That's kind of what I'm saying.

Qwik, CR, Heinz all saw one another on the safari
Raiders, ntn were at the Marine Park, neither saw each other
Barkeep and I went canoing, saw each other
Anxiety and nfg went snorkeling and saw each other
Lathum and Conin saw each other
Claphamsa, Path at the beach, doesn't sound like they saw each other but we may not/won't know depending on what is going on

Pass, KWhit, and Jackal didn't see each other at the ruins
but mccollins is the one that breaks this trend?

Like I said, still not a lot to go on, but it certainly stands out some.

That's better than anybody else has got, like the claphamsa stuff or the RA stuff.

Vote mccollins

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:44 AM   #296
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
IN

(friend of claphamsa and heinz from NPBL)

ps. Post #1 !

Sorry, nope. Not going to vote for someone in their first game on the first day.

I went back and saw this so I am pulling my vote.

Unvote mccollins

Old 04-08-2008, 10:45 AM   #297
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'll roll with claphamsa then, but I'll check back in well before deadline to see if there's a good reason to go elsewhere or pull off.

Vote claphamsa

Old 04-08-2008, 10:46 AM   #298
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Sorry, nope. Not going to vote for someone in their first game on the first day.

I went back and saw this so I am pulling my vote.

Unvote mccollins

That is the one thing that kept me from wanting to push this. I'm still up in the air if I'll keep my vote here. If I pull it though, at least the info is out there and we can use it as the game goes.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #299
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
That's weird that you saw him there. I didn't see either of you. I guess I was just too focused on the ruins themselves.

OOC: I just read the thread and he said he went there. It's my first game and I followed the convention of quoting = IC; next time I'll just say "IC" since it garnered me a vote.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #300
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Got it mccollins, appreciate the explanation. Of course that sends me back to throwing darts now.

happily unvoting mccollins