Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #2901
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hmmm - so should i do mission? or food?

and i'm in favor of a PB lynch - that definately tells us more than ntn vs. me (because i strongly believe ntn is good and i know i am good)
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #2902
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Why are we sending anyone on hunting today? This mission is VERY important. It would make more sense to send everyone not on food on the mission. We would only need 8 points hunting tomorrow and if we win this mission we no longer have to worry about arrests.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #2903
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I guess I should respond to EF since I have noticed him working towards this for the last 2-3 days.

He has very systematicaly dropped hints about someone being converted and that I am the most likely having been scanned first.

I think voting a cleared person at this point is just plain stupid and trying to get to cute. Maybe he is a villager who has good intentions or a wolf who sees an opporitunity to pick a villager off then say "oops, maybe we should stick with the non cleared, obviously the other strategy doesn't work"

As for agreeing with EF and Heinze I didn't realize agreeing with someone is suspicous. FWIW me and CR also are on the same page, is he a wolf to?

EF, can you show me where I agree with you about DT?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #2904
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here was the UMW Oath of Fidelity, Paragraph 1:

“I do sincerely promise, of my own free will, to abide by the laws of the union, to bear true allegiance to and keep inviolate the principles of the United Mine Workers of America: never to discriminate against a fellow worker on account of color and creed, or nationality, to defend on all occasions and to the extent of my ability the members of this organization.”

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #2905
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Work food distribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
As of 2899:

Food Distribution: Danny x3 (2750), EagleFan x3 (2757), Lathum x3 (2760) (9/10)

Oratory: automatic

Hunting: PurdueBrad (2774), claphamsa (2778) (2/8)

Mission: ntndeacon (2759), Glengoyne (2767), Chief Rum (2773), USFLTecmo (2810), jeheinz72 (2894), RendeR (2897), Barkeep49 (2899) (7/?)

ntndeacon 1 - Glengoyne (2767)
claphamsa 4 - Lathum (2771), Chief Rum (2772), Danny (2801), RendeR (2842)
Danny 2 - clamphamsa (2777), jeheinz72 (2861)
DaddyTorgo 1 - Barkeep49 (2779)
Lathum 1 - EagleFan (2867)

No work orders: Lathum, DaddyTorgo, USFLTecmo

No vote: DaddyTorgo, USFLTecmo, ntndeacon, PurdueBrad

Dude, you are starting to piss me off and there may be some Lathuming going on really soon.

I placed my work action as soon as I could. I realize you have me as doing my action AND as not putting in a work order. It's almost like you are trying to make it look like I am holding off for a reason.

Sorry, really, really tired today and have a shit ton of work to do for a 10 page paper tomorrow on Cecelia Panifader, the life of a single peasant woman in the middle ages.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #2906
USFLTecmo
H.S. Freshman Team

ntn, I have a very hard time advancing any theories when I don't even know the ground rules of the game.

As for me, I have a role, too. I'm the Union Firebrand. I don't want to tip off what it does, though, so that the wolves have to think about it, and worry if I'm a credible threat to them or not.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #2907
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why are we sending anyone on hunting today? This mission is VERY important. It would make more sense to send everyone not on food on the mission. We would only need 8 points hunting tomorrow and if we win this mission we no longer have to worry about arrests.

this is very true actually
Old 05-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #2908
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

GO ON MISSION
Old 05-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #2909
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i got a conference call in like 10 minutes that i may or may not be on that may or may not keep me gone until the mission deadline at 3. just saying
Old 05-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #2910
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

unwork
go on mission

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #2911
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dude, you are starting to piss me off and there may be some Lathuming going on really soon.

I placed my work action as soon as I could. I realize you have me as doing my action AND as not putting in a work order. It's almost like you are trying to make it look like I am holding off for a reason.

Sorry, really, really tired today and have a shit ton of work to do for a 10 page paper tomorrow on Cecelia Panifader, the life of a single peasant woman in the middle ages.

Sweet, we get to see Lathuming. I put everyone's name in the bottom list and tried to delete the name from there as I added them to the top lists. I have missed a few from time to time. This time it was your name. Look over the other lists I have posted and you will see the same thing has happened throughout. Once I realized I straightened it out.

People can be so touchy in this game.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #2912
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 2911:

Food Distribution: Danny x3 (2750), EagleFan x3 (2757), Lathum x3 (2760) (9/10)

Hunting: PurdueBrad (2774) (1/8)

Mission: ntndeacon (2759), Glengoyne (2767), Chief Rum (2773), USFLTecmo (2810), jeheinz72 (2894), RendeR (2897), Barkeep49 (2899), DaddyTorgo (2908), claphamsa (2910) (9/?)

No work orders: Lathum, Lathum, Lathum, Lathum, Lathum, USFLTecmo

Old 05-07-2009, 01:30 PM   #2913
Danny
Head Coach

Looks good, good call on all of us going on the mission, lets just try and finish off food distribution today as well.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #2914
Danny
Head Coach

I think one more trusted person should be on Food distribution. I'm not sure leaving it to PB when he comes back is the best idea if he is going to be the lynch choice.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #2915
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I think one more trusted person should be on Food distribution. I'm not sure leaving it to PB when he comes back is the best idea if he is going to be the lynch choice.

Hopefully USFL will show up and go food dist. If we get the mission completed successfully all we would then have to worry about is on of the x3's faking. If this happens we will at least have the culprit narrowed down.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #2916
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

dola: I know you said trusted person but with 3 at x3 and 1 at x1 it will be obvious if the x1 fakes.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #2917
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Should I go from the mission to food?
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #2918
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, here is a sample of EF's posts from the last 2 days. Some interesting stuff here.

Quote:
With last night's event not a wolf action that tells me that we had a conversion.

Leading candidates would be Lathum and myself. Of course the wolves could also have stayed away from us because we would be the assumed targets and would be looked at first.

Floats out conversion possibility, throwing our names in the mix. I personaly wouldn't have converted such an obvious choice, but thats just me.

Quote:
Isn;t anyone curious about why ntn would use that food today? We already had the day wrapped up, even without the use of those magic beans. Why not save them for tomorrow to see if they would help us more.

If you are a wolf why not use something like that to buy favor on a day when there was no chance for them to stop us anyway?

Throws suspicoun towards NTN for helping the village

Quote:
At this point I'm thinking clap or DT. Thinking the wolves would want us to think that they would arrest someone who worked on a job that they were not on (the whole reverse psychology thing).

But this is just early speculation at this point.

Casts some doubts towards DT and Clap

Quote:
Another CoT rundown:

Most Trusted
- TheNorm
- Barkeep49

Next Level
- jeheinz72 (1 in 12 shot at being cunning, if exists, lowest chance of conversion among this level)
- EagleFan (0% shot at being cunning, middle of the road chance at conversion)
- Chief Rum (1 in 12 shot at being cunning, similar conversion chance as EF)
- Lathum (1 in 12 shot at being cunning, highest conversion chance of this level)

Middle of the Road:
- DaddyTorgo (caused explosion to possibly prevent a night action)
- USFLTecmo (arrested, if arrests cause lack of night action then why risk keeping a wolf out of the action for a day)
- Glengoyne (lack of participation by Schmidty would bring too much attention to himself if a wolf, snce Glengoyne has taken the spot he has not appeared to be wolfish)

At risk:
- claphamsa (some curious decisions and quiet play)
- ntndeacon (has been pretty absent)
- Danny (some questionable votes)
- PurdueBrad (questionable work action, a few curious votes)
- RendeR (no real feel, though my gut says to elevate him to middle of the road)

Publishes a COT, no real big surprises, just throws CR and Heinze onto the conversion pile also.

Quote:
USFL's position in the trust list has changed now that we see the sympathizers can do more than just throw someone in jail during a day. My reasoning before was that if they could do one or the other why would they waste the power on silencing one of their own?

Now that we see more can happen on a day where someone is thrown in jail we also have an increased chance of a conversion which means that Lathum, myself and Chief Rum should also drop on the trust list with several chances of a conversion by now.

I am not set on this vote yet, but want to see how the day plays out.

Casts doubt on yet another player, USFL and continues to hard on the conversion aspect.
Quote:
unvote ntn

vote Lathum

Time to put some pressure on. First he agreed with me when I trotted DT's name out there and no he and jeheinz are agreeing with everything. The last time I saw them work like that they were both wolves. The last time Lathum has agreed with me without adding an extra "unless..." or other condition to it was.... never.

If they went all out yesterday with two actions (based on an earlier assumption by BK and how they may have limited resources) to not only stop the camp but to get TheNorm it must mean something. Either they were afraid that TheNorm was going to expose another wolf or they feel he had outlived his "usefulness" and had already cleared the Cunning or worse has cleared a cunning and someone who has been converted.

While I am not entirely sold on ntn just because he passed an object to BK does not clear him, especially since it seems clear that only a specifically roled player could use it. We already knew BK was the duke so he would be the safe person to pass an object like that to since the odds of the duke also having a role of being able to use the object are probably pretty slim.

I know this puts a target on my head for trying to go out of the box but I think we need to shake the tree a bit to see what falls out. This game has begun to look like the Office Space game where the villagers began turning on each other and the wolves sat back and watched without having to make any bold moves.

Casts a vote on me even though he has me on his second most trusted list, wonder what has changed between then and now?

So in that span he has cast suspicoun on Lathum, EF, Heinze, CR, DT, USFL, NTN and Clap plus had Render, PB, and Danny in the bottom of his trust list.

You must have read Werewolf for Dummien by AlanT
Old 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #2919
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post

he doesn't even have any lynch votes on him?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #2920
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by USFLTecmo View Post
ntn, I have a very hard time advancing any theories when I don't even know the ground rules of the game.

As for me, I have a role, too. I'm the Union Firebrand. I don't want to tip off what it does, though, so that the wolves have to think about it, and worry if I'm a credible threat to them or not.

Well, without giving it completely away, have you had opportunity to use your role yet? If so, why haven't you?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #2921
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

and no, I didn't misspell dummies on purpose.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #2922
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Only catch is Lathum, if you're going to call people foolish for going down the path of you and any of the cleared group, well, we can't go down EF's path.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #2923
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Uh oh, now Lathum and I are DISagreeing. I wonder what this means!??!?

:shock:

:awe:
Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #2924
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

dun Dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Old 05-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #2925
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
dola: I know you said trusted person but with 3 at x3 and 1 at x1 it will be obvious if the x1 fakes.

True, I guess we can just let PB go there later.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #2926
Danny
Head Coach

Though I would have rathered he go on the mission and someone in our coT finish off the work
Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #2927
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I like the quotes out of context. Very much a Lathum as a wolf tactic.

Why wouldn't I list heinz and CR in the conversion pile? We need to realitically look at our trust list and we can't be blind to a possible conversion. Should I just blindly post a list that says we are all 100% cleared and should be trusted no matter what.

It seems this whole conversion thing has struck a nerve.

Ask yourself again why the wolves would go al out to get TheNorm out of the game yesterday (all out in that they also did an arrest on the same day which goes against the previous theory of arrest means no other action). Either worried that another wolf would be discovered or what I think is more likely which is that the seer has already inadvertently helpe them by clearing a cunning and a convert is on that list.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #2928
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Only catch is Lathum, if you're going to call people foolish for going down the path of you and any of the cleared group, well, we can't go down EF's path.

I have zero desire to vote anyone who is cleared/ semi-cleared and think it is ludacrous to do so.

I have no intention of Voting EF or anyone else cleared anytime soon. Like BK said, we have nailed 2 wolves ( Thanks Norm!) and are working together doing well on camps.

Where is the incentive to carry out crazy theories.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #2929
Danny
Head Coach

I'd feel that its likely the cunning was scanned. The convert I don't know about since we still really don't have any idea how that works.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #2930
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

NOT AT ALL CAUGHT UP, do I need to move anything?
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #2931
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Gotta teach in about two minutes, sorry, today has been the hell day at work.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #2932
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
NOT AT ALL CAUGHT UP, do I need to move anything?

That ass!

Old 05-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #2933
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Actually, wasn't it Danny who was pushing the theory that the wolves could only either make an arrest or do a night action? I floated the concern that maybe there was more we should worry about on the days with an arrest and got shot down rather quickly.

Am I saying a lot of things? Yes. We need to look at everyone and start pushing some buttons to see just what happens. Right about now the wolves probably want us to continue down the path we are on (and are probably the most likely to react negatively towards a change in that direction).
Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #2934
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
That ass!

Have any singles big boy?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #2935
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i think EF is a solid lynch target also - he came very hard after me very quickly and then cooled his jets on multiple occasions
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #2936
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i think EF is a solid lynch target also - he came very hard after me very quickly and then cooled his jets on multiple occasions

Know the feeling. I was going to ask how many viagra he took so I would know when his hard-on for me would end.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #2937
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

So, no movement needed other than Abe making me dance?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #2938
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I like the quotes out of context. Very much a Lathum as a wolf tactic.

Why wouldn't I list heinz and CR in the conversion pile? We need to realitically look at our trust list and we can't be blind to a possible conversion. Should I just blindly post a list that says we are all 100% cleared and should be trusted no matter what.

It seems this whole conversion thing has struck a nerve.

Ask yourself again why the wolves would go al out to get TheNorm out of the game yesterday (all out in that they also did an arrest on the same day which goes against the previous theory of arrest means no other action). Either worried that another wolf would be discovered or what I think is more likely which is that the seer has already inadvertently helpe them by clearing a cunning and a convert is on that list.

I'm not saying you shouldn't list them, I was just stating what was fact, not sure how it is out of context.

The conversion thing hasn't struck a nerve, the fact you want to start lynching people who were previously cleared before unknowns has.

The wolves killed norm yesterday because he was the seer and as a wolf you kill the seer ASAP, that is irrefutable logic. You also kill the most trusted villagers whenever possible to create confusion. So your solution is now that the most trusted villager is dead ( Norm ) you want to start lynching the next level people? Very productive.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #2939
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Actually, wasn't it Danny who was pushing the theory that the wolves could only either make an arrest or do a night action? I floated the concern that maybe there was more we should worry about on the days with an arrest and got shot down rather quickly.

Am I saying a lot of things? Yes. We need to look at everyone and start pushing some buttons to see just what happens. Right about now the wolves probably want us to continue down the path we are on (and are probably the most likely to react negatively towards a change in that direction).

Yeah I was the one who laid that theory out. I wouldn't say pushing it as I used what we knew to guess at what wolves could do, but after putting it out there for thought I didn't mention it much after that as I have pretty much given up on trying to figure out the mechanics.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #2940
USFLTecmo
H.S. Freshman Team

Unwork Mission
Work Food Distribution
Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #2941
Danny
Head Coach

Purdue, can you move your work to food distribution?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #2942
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have zero desire to vote anyone who is cleared/ semi-cleared and think it is ludacrous to do so.

I have no intention of Voting EF or anyone else cleared anytime soon. Like BK said, we have nailed 2 wolves ( Thanks Norm!) and are working together doing well on camps.

Where is the incentive to carry out crazy theories.

We are getting our ass kicked in the camps. We only found wolves because of a good read by BK and a fortunate scan. Why should we stick to a path that has led us to nothing positive?

This looks exactly like the Office Space game from where I am sitting. The villagers had success only due to their roled players and made lousy decisions while voting. The wolves sat back and let the villagers destroy themseves thanks to them falling in line like sheep.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #2943
Danny
Head Coach

PurdueBrad, please move to the mission now
Old 05-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #2944
USFLTecmo
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Well, without giving it completely away, have you had opportunity to use your role yet? If so, why haven't you?

I have not had an opportunity to use this, except after Day One, when I didn't have any read at all on how to go about using it. I figured saving it for later would be of benefit, but since then, I haven't had the ability to use it.

And my move to food distribution is based on EF not accounting for me going on the mission, and hoping I move over. Given that there's no more time left to debate that, I just did it.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #2945
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

timestamp

Old 05-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #2946
Danny
Head Coach

After USFL Switched we need one more on mission
Old 05-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #2947
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post

again, I think it is a bad idea to go after anyone semi-cleared right now.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #2948
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 2942:

Food Distribution: Danny x3 (2750), EagleFan x3 (2757), Lathum x3 (2760), USFLTecmo (2940) (10/10)

Hunting: PurdueBrad (2774) (1/8)

Mission: ntndeacon (2759), Glengoyne (2767), Chief Rum (2773), jeheinz72 (2894), RendeR (2897), Barkeep49 (2899), DaddyTorgo (2908), claphamsa (2910) (8/?)

Old 05-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #2949
Danny
Head Coach

EF is a poor lynch target. He was the attempted night kill night 3, there is only one possible conversion after that.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #2950
Danny
Head Coach

If we lose the mission, I may vote USFL