Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-18-2016, 12:58 PM   #1
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Marvel Puzzle Quest - A cheapo daily progress

I've been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest on my PC for a while. I've decided to play the phone app, and will update my daily progress. I am not going to spend any money, so I will have to play tight with my roster.

Day 1

After going through the tutorial, I completed all of the H.A.M.M.E.R. chapter in the prologue, including the repeated quests. I was fortunate with my only standard token, as I pulled 2* Magneto with it. The rest of the covers received were scripted.

Roster
Magneto (2*) 0/1/0, Level 15
Iron Man (1*) 2/1/0, Level 6
Storm (1*) 1/0/1, Level 2
Spiderman (1*) 0/1/0, Level 1
Hawkeye (1*) 1/0, Level 1

Shield Supply: 50 HP
Iso: 2260
HP: 150
Stockpiled Covers: None

Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 04:57 PM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

good luck. Talk with SackAttack about getting into one of the fofc related groups(TROUT and SQUID are their names), that will speed up your ISO rate (it was 10xmember of the group per day, now it's 100xactive membrs, so if all the group is active that's like 2K ISO a day/
Old 07-18-2016, 05:14 PM   #3
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
good luck. Talk with SackAttack about getting into one of the fofc related groups(TROUT and SQUID are their names), that will speed up your ISO rate (it was 10xmember of the group per day, now it's 100xactive membrs, so if all the group is active that's like 2K ISO a day/

He knows about TROUT. He's in TROUT with his PC account.

Which means most of the other advice I might offer he's going to be aware of, having participated in the main thread already.

Good luck, Umbrella! I've been running a mobile account for a while (which is why SQUID even exists) and haven't spent anything on it. Have three 3* championed despite essentially doing just DDQ every day, and I have an OML on that roster, also. So it can be done, but it's slow and you'll have to prioritize your 4* pulls more on the secondary account. I'd make sure to plan for Elektra, Nick Fury, Star-Lord, She-Thor, and Invisible Woman as I believe all five of those 4* get either 2 or 3 covers via the daily reward and there's no sense throwing away free progress if you can avoid it.

Any others...you're the boss, boss.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #4
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Day 2

I haven't had much time to play, so I only did a little of the Juggernaut section of the prologue. Somehow I got a cover which resulted in 2* Black Widow. I'm now at the point where my roster is full without additional hero points. All other covers were results of plowing through the prologue. I used Iso to level everyone up as high as they can go right now.

I need to find an alliance to get the free Iso. Also, I think I will bold anything that has changed in the roster section from the previous day.

Roster
Black Widow (2*) 0/1/0, Level 15
Magneto (2*) 0/1/0, Level 15
Iron Man (1*) 2/2/0, Level 10
Hawkeye (1*) 1/1, Level 2
Storm (1*) 1/0/1, Level 2
Black Widow (1*) 0/1, Level 1
Spiderman (1*) 0/1/0, Level 1

Shield Supply: 1* Black Widow Blue cover
Iso: 1640
HP: 25
Stockpiled Covers: None