Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-22-2016, 10:21 AM   #2851
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
I know they say it was simultaneous but is it possible that the male officer fired the taser first (lets say by a second or two) which cause his right arm to drop (I assume you tazer me on the side my arm drops) and she reacted to the arm being dropped by firing her gun? I could see a scenario when your adrenaline is rushed that you would say they both happened at the same time if I was a cop.

I just don't know how every knows they both happened at the same time from the video. Do tazers emit a light when fired or something like that?

This is a good point and would further lend itself to the fact (along with it being a single shot) that she panicked/fired inadvertently. I usually talk to our son who is a LEO about these shootings and he thinks something along these lines is possible.

He also questioned why her finger was actually on the trigger, when he had presented to imminent threat to that point. He said she should have had her finger extended over the trigger guard, which prevents an accidental shot from "reflex" action of the finger, yet still doesn't slow down the ability to fire if he presented a gun. From the video he thinks this is the most likely scenario (reflex shot) and it is a bad shoot.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:54 AM   #2852
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Honestly, her version of the story is pretty believable and doesn't vary from the video. It also shows much clearer why they were wary of his actions. He hadn't done what was asked of him multiple times......

Tulsa Police Officer Shares Her Side of the Story in Terence Crutcher's Shooting - ABC News

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 09-22-2016 at 10:56 AM.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:54 AM   #2853
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
He also questioned why her finger was actually on the trigger, when he had presented to imminent threat to that point.

This is a point I don't understand. He walks away from the cop for a good 100 feet, to the window. What do we think he was doing? Is she just to assume that his intentions are good despite the fact that he's not following orders? At what point does the cop get to be scared that he could be reaching for a weapon? Are they supposed to just stand there and figure they'll shoot when he pulls out a gun and turns towards them?
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:00 AM   #2854
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
This is a point I don't understand. He walks away from the cop for a good 100 feet, to the window. What do we think he was doing? Is she just to assume that his intentions are good despite the fact that he's not following orders? At what point does the cop get to be scared that he could be reaching for a weapon? Are they supposed to just stand there and figure they'll shoot when he pulls out a gun and turns towards them?

This is a basic training issue. Your finger is never supposed to be touching the trigger unless you are in the act of firing the weapon.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 12:39 PM   #2855
Dutch
"Dutch"

I was a small arms instructor for 3 years. You don't put your finger on the trigger until you are intending to shoot, not the act of shooting. Reason being is because you want your trigger finger squared properly on the trigger. You can and most likely will pull the gun's aim to the left or right by just throwing your finger down and firing. That is caused when you short touch or over touch the trigger with the center mass of of your finger.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:22 PM   #2856
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Honestly, her version of the story is pretty believable and doesn't vary from the video. It also shows much clearer why they were wary of his actions. He hadn't done what was asked of him multiple times......

Tulsa Police Officer Shares Her Side of the Story in Terence Crutcher's Shooting - ABC News
Quote:
Yes, it's believable, and yes I have zero problem with him being shot... with a taser. But especially once you have 4 officers on the ground, and the man hasn't actually shown a weapon or threat yet, there is no reason to have your finger on the trigger of a real gun. That's poor training and a panicked reaction, just like the Philando Castile incident.

As for the helicopter, I'm guessing that they have one in the air & it goes where there are calls to act as a traffic controller, or if suspects run from a scene. In weird coincidences, I guess the shooter's husband who's also an officer was in that helicopter (and may have been the one who said the Bad Dude remark.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
As of this moment this video has been viewed over 500,000 times and has been shared over 23,000 times. People who are already predisposed to not trusting the police are seeing this. This is the kind of stuff feeding what's going on.

That does help make a little more sense of the brother's comments. The Current Year on Twitter: "EARLIER TODAY Brother of #KeithLamontScott calling white people evil.
VIDEO HERE
#Charlotte https://t.co/sEHU8oM8OE"
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:32 PM   #2857
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Wow...it was posted roughly 24 hours ago, and now it's approaching a million views. Clearly that thing is being spread widely. I'm seeing some people who are taking it as absolute ironclad proof that the entire Charlotte PD is involved in covering this up.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:01 PM   #2858
wustin
College Prospect

Charlotte-Mecklenburg has more than twice the amount of crime than Greensboro or Raleigh yearly. There should be activism against both sides, crime and policing.
wustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:36 PM   #2859
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wustin View Post
Charlotte-Mecklenburg has more than twice the amount of crime than Greensboro or Raleigh yearly. There should be activism against both sides, crime and policing.

It also has a larger population than both combined
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 03:10 PM   #2860
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
It also has a larger population than both combined
This reminds me of a post from earlier today on my FB feed that I found humorous. It was someone asking why Tulsa, where it's far more likely that the police were in the wrong, was peaceful and Charlotte was violent. There are roughly 7 times more black people in Charlotte than Tulsa, therefore there are roughly 7 times more black knuckleheads in Charlotte prone to taking things too far. Duh.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:40 PM   #2861
Ben E Lou

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-22-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 04:06 PM   #2862
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:

We will see if it is just for show or if they actually convict her of it.

Last edited by Galaril : 09-22-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #2863
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
We will see if it is just for show or if they actually convict her of it.

Last time I checked that was up to a jury, and "the system" can't just get the result they desire.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 04:39 PM   #2864
wustin
College Prospect

You can blame the prosecutor for doing a crappy job if the jury rules her innocent I guess.
wustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 04:43 PM   #2865
PilotMan
Head Coach

In any regard, it's a lot easier to be not guilty when you're not dead.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 04:45 PM   #2866
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wustin View Post
You can blame the prosecutor for doing a crappy job if the jury rules her innocent I guess.

I would expect the accusations more to be along the lines that the prosecutor rigged it to lose on purpose.

And it's going to be a tough case and far from a slam dunk. It's still important to bring though, if the prosecutor sincerely believes the law and facts are on his or her side, and this isn't just motivated by some goal outside the evidence and law.

In my prosecuting days, the very hardest cases were the misdemeanor domestic batteries. No injuries, many uncooperative victims, but situations that were clearly leading down a path to more violence. There were a good number of acquittals, and lots of pleas to lower charges. I felt they were all righteous cases to take, but I'm glad nobody accused us of rigging cases. Plenty of police officers didn't like when we pled cases down or dismissed them, but that was our call and not theirs and they knew better than to give us shit about it. I think people would be surprised by the amount of in-fighting and disagreements among these agencies in law enforcement.

Last edited by molson : 09-22-2016 at 04:53 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 05:06 PM   #2867
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Plenty of police officers didn't like when we pled cases down or dismissed them, but that was our call and not theirs and they knew better than to give us shit about it.

I've made roughly 100 domestic assault arrests in 5+ years. I had a grand total of 1 of them go to trial (victim didn't show, but apparently made an "excited utterance" to me which got around hearsay). It still ended up getting dismissed since they couldn't prove the domestic relationship without the victim.

I used to get at least annoyed when my cases got plead down or dismissed until I learned that plead down means I get to go home and dismissed means I don't have to show up. I know that unless the person's guilt is blatant or I get a confession, the prosecutor isn't risking their "batting average" for it.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 05:12 PM   #2868
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan999 View Post
I've made roughly 100 domestic assault arrests in 5+ years. I had a grand total of 1 of them go to trial (victim didn't show, but apparently made an "excited utterance" to me which got around hearsay). It still ended up getting dismissed since they couldn't prove the domestic relationship without the victim.

I used to get at least annoyed when my cases got plead down or dismissed until I learned that plead down means I get to go home and dismissed means I don't have to show up. I know that unless the person's guilt is blatant or I get a confession, the prosecutor isn't risking their "batting average" for it.

I think it's best in government to really understand appreciate the importance of your role in the system, perform that part ethically and competently and not to have stress about other peoples' roles (except if you know someone to be breaking the law or engaging in unethical practices). Those arrests may not have led to very many convictions for domestic battery, but they all mattered, many of them shut down a violent confrontation, kept a victim safe, created a paper trail that prosecutors and sentencing judges will use forever, etc. After that, your job is done (unless you're testifying).

Taking a lot of those to trial (or manslaughter-type cases when the law is muddy) definitely decreases your "batting average", and I guess some prosecutors care about that, but it's something I've never seen in the offices I worked in. Of course, I've never seen pressure from police to prosecute a certain way, or any conspiracies to rig cases either. I'm sure it happens, and that there's some offices that are really tainted by that, and other unethical practices, but the vast majority of police and prosecutors are just not involved in anything like that, or shooting people. So it's an odd place to be, when you're criticized when you've done something wrong, but you're also deemed a racist if you do something right because, like it's said about those New Jersey officers, the only reason you did the right thing was because the suspect/defendant was white.

Edit: Black Americans are statistically disadvantaged in almost every facet in American life. Educating, housing, health, economic, everything. White America mostly gets a pass on all that, except for those involved in law enforcement. Which is good in a way, it's the only place where those things are really being challenged (though it's not always a productive challenge). I think that makes some white people really happy and comfortable, to be able to point at "worse" white people who are the real problem. If you're a middle-class professional white guy your internal biases that you might not even be aware of don't really matter at all - even though statistical evidence for those biases exist in all kinds of fields in the U.S. People in law enforcement are some of the few people that really have to confront whatever biases they have if they want to be good at what they do. But it's not like everyone else's hands are clean.

Last edited by molson : 09-22-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:04 PM   #2869
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
Last time I checked that was up to a jury, and "the system" can't just get the result they desire.

My point is wee have seen other instances with police have been wrongly. Hey maybe they have a fair trial ands find her guilty but for now I remain skeptical.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:07 PM   #2870
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
My point is wee have seen other instances with police have been wrongly. Hey maybe they have a fair trial ands find her guilty but for now I remain skeptical.

The Baltimore police officers that were indicted were FAR more guilty than this lady. No way she gets convicted. The fact that she was indicted so quickly IMO shows a lack of a thorough investigation. It's not going to take a great lawyer to get her out of this charge. The shame is that she'll likely be found innocent, but be unable to get a job anywhere going forward.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:13 PM   #2871
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
So, a couple days later and we now know:

-the guy in Charlotte charged the police with a gun

Not according to the Charlotte Police Chief.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/charlotte-protests/

Chief Putney warned that video will not provide "definitive visual evidence" that Scott pointed a gun at police officers.

Quote:
-the other guy in Oklahoma had PCP in the car and all four windows and the sunroof were in fact open when he dropped his right hand toward the window just before being tazed/shot

If all four window were open, when how did blood appear to be smeared on the driver's window?

Tulsa shooting: The unanswered questions - BBC News

It is nowhere near as clear as you are trying to make it.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:23 PM   #2872
RainMaker
General Manager

The longer they hold off on the video, the worse the video will likely be.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:51 PM   #2873
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

According to a friend with the Charlotte pd who has seen the video, but wasn't there.

The video will clearly show him exit the vehicle with a gun, clearly visible in his hand, twice. But it's questionable at best if the gun is ever pointed towards officers. But he"certainly made no attempt to discard the weapon despite numerous clear instructions to do so."

He said the video doesn't make it 100% clear which cop shot adding to the conspiracy theory.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:29 AM   #2874
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
The Baltimore police officers that were indicted were FAR more WRONG than this lady. No way she gets convicted. The fact that she was indicted so quickly IMO shows a lack of a thorough investigation. It's not going to take a great lawyer to get her out of this charge. The shame is that she'll likely be found innocent, but be unable to get a job anywhere going forward.

Changed that for you.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:53 AM   #2875
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
As of this moment this video has been viewed over 500,000 times and has been shared over 23,000 times. People who are already predisposed to not trusting the police are seeing this. This is the kind of stuff feeding what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
According to a friend with the Charlotte pd who has seen the video, but wasn't there.

The video will clearly show him exit the vehicle with a gun, clearly visible in his hand, twice. But it's questionable at best if the gun is ever pointed towards officers. But he"certainly made no attempt to discard the weapon despite numerous clear instructions to do so."

He said the video doesn't make it 100% clear which cop shot adding to the conspiracy theory.

Two different sides. The lady in that video is so sincere and passionate about this. If she is lying, and people believe her anyway, is that then, the conspiracy?
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:21 AM   #2876
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:

His (and my) points are that at that proximity keeping her finger extended along the guard would have added less than a second to the amount of time she required to get off a shot if he had presented a gun, which would still have to aimed after he turned to the officers, in other words she would have been under no greater danger, and it would have prevented a reflex shot, if that is what happened.

What police are supposed to do is to be prepared for, and react to, a credible threat, not an assumed one. Part of the issue stems from both initial and ongoing training. States and cities need to do a better job preparing and training officers.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:38 AM   #2877
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

A cop can get scared, but they can't shoot based on being scared. The whole reason for training is so that adrenaline and fear don't cause the officer to make poor decisions.

Last edited by JPhillips : 09-23-2016 at 08:39 AM.
JPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:39 AM   #2878
Ben E Lou

The other thing that, if true, sounds pretty compelling to support the narrative that she over-reacted is that the charges indicate that she had already checked the car for weapons. If that's true, I'd think it would be pretty tough to convince a jury that she feared for her life because he reached into a car that she already knew had no weapons in it. For most people on a jury, I'd expect that the car already having been cleared will render the window open vs. window closed argument moot.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-23-2016 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:42 AM   #2879
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I'd like to think this would end this guy's political career, but it probably won't.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:47 AM   #2880
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The other thing that, if true, sounds pretty compelling to support the narrative that she over-reacted is that the charges indicate that she had already checked the car for weapons. If that's true, I'd think it would be pretty tough to convince a jury that she feared for her life because he reached into a car that she already knew had no weapons in it. For most people on a jury, I'd expect that the car already having been cleared will render the window open vs. window closed argument moot.

And I can't imagine that'd be a tipping point for 12 jurors. {shrug}

Failed to comply repeatedly & then reached? That's reasonable cause for fearing for one's life under the circumstances. And extremely easily. All it takes is the phrase "did I miss something?"
Old 09-23-2016, 08:49 AM   #2881
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
I'd like to think this would end this guy's political career, but it probably won't.

I just checked his district. No Democrat has represented them since the Dixiecrat days. That said, the lines were redrawn in February of this year. I don't know NC well enough yet to understand if he has a chance of losing. He has already apologized for the comments, fwiw, so if he's still in a heavily-Republican district, it looks like it'll be a minor blip.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:53 AM   #2882
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
it takes is the phrase "did I miss something?"
If your defense is "I was worried that I didn't do my job correctly," a decent prosecutor is gonna flip that one around on you with "just like she herself was concerned that she did her job poorly by not clearing the car, we the people should get this officer off the street because she did her job poorly by shooting with no cause." I wouldn't want to go down that road if I were her.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:56 AM   #2883
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Yeah, the cold unvarnished truth (of the headline) can be pretty unpopular these days. Telling it like it is can be hazardous to political health.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:57 AM   #2884
Ben E Lou

Yeah, in fairness, there are multiple direct comments on video from protesters pretty much declaring all white people to be responsible for the shooting. It won't be remotely hard to defend that statement in a Republican district.

EDIT TO ADD: And again, if his district is Republican, any primary challenger would be absolutely foolish to attack him on it. All his campaign has to do is put together a video mashup in his defense. One of Scott's close relatives (his brother, I think,) is on video calling all white people devils, motherfuckers, and a few other choice things.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-23-2016 at 09:00 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:01 AM   #2885
Ben E Lou

OK, so I didn't get the slur(s) exactly right. Sue me.

EDIT: ***VIDEO IS NSFW DUE TO LANGUAGE***

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-23-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:29 AM   #2886
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If your defense is "I was worried that I didn't do my job correctly," a decent prosecutor is gonna flip that one around on you with "just like she herself was concerned that she did her job poorly by not clearing the car, we the people should get this officer off the street because she did her job poorly by shooting with no cause." I wouldn't want to go down that road if I were her.

Right. Declaring yourself to be incompetent in searching the car opens yourself up to all sorts of questions as to whether you were incompetent in firing your weapon. Her lawyer would be horrified if she said that.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #2887
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

It's the second part of his quote that bothers me much more than the first part. When he says, "because we're successful and they're not," that shows a clearly racist worldview. I can accept an apology for "they hate white people." He can say he went too far, that he meant there was anger towards the white community...etc. But I'm not willing to accept an apology for the second part without some clear expression of a worldview that doesn't include the assumption that whites are better than blacks.

But I certainly agree he'll likely be reelected. Hell, he's probably now on the Trump shortlist for HUD Secretary.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:43 AM   #2888
molson
General Manager

Quote:
One of Scott's close relatives (his brother, I think,) is on video calling all white people devils, motherfuckers, and a few other choice things.

There's a video of another family member telling an Asian officer to "go make noodle soup for Ling-Ling.”

Which isn't relevant to whether the shooting is justified or not, but it's relevant to the credibility of any theories that originate with this family, and to any question of whether they're trying to incite violence. They seem like delightful people.

Last edited by molson : 09-23-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:08 AM   #2889
Ben E Lou

I just realized where I recognized the name of the attorney speaking on behalf of the family: he's the same guy who represented the family of Walter Scott in North Chuck.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:23 AM   #2890
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It's the second part of his quote that bothers me much more than the first part. When he says, "because we're successful and they're not," that shows a clearly racist worldview.

Or does he simply show a clear understanding of economics?

2010 Median Net Worth of Whites in NC: $68,441
2010 Median Net Worth of Blacks in NC: $3,000

No, I did not omit a zero or any other character.

Taken straight from

RACIAL WEALTH DISPARITY IN NORTH CAROLINA
A Report*for*the*Z.*Smith*Reynolds*Foundation*
Center*on*Poverty,*Work*and*Opportunity*
University*of*North*Carolina,*Chapel*Hill,*NC
September*1,*2010**
Old 09-23-2016, 11:54 AM   #2891
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Mariners Catcher Steve Clevenger released due to these tweets:

“Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer haha s--- cracks me up. Keep kneeling for the Anthem!”

“[Black Lives Matter] is pathetic once again! Obama you are pathetic once again! Everyone involved should be locked behind bars like animals!”

I know I've been spending too much time on the internet when tweets like those above don't even register as being worthy of attention, let alone firing. Just two tweets in a sea of millions of similar facebook posts or news article comments I see every day.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:29 PM   #2892
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Or does he simply show a clear understanding of economics?

2010 Median Net Worth of Whites in NC: $68,441
2010 Median Net Worth of Blacks in NC: $3,000

No, I did not omit a zero or any other character.

Taken straight from

RACIAL WEALTH DISPARITY IN NORTH CAROLINA
A Report*for*the*Z.*Smith*Reynolds*Foundation*
Center*on*Poverty,*Work*and*Opportunity*
University*of*North*Carolina,*Chapel*Hill,*NC
September*1,*2010**

Uh, I think the history of white supremacy from at least 1965 back is clearly relevant here.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:36 PM   #2893
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Uh, I think the history of white supremacy from at least 1965 back is clearly relevant here.

Uh huh. Of COURSE it's someone else's fault. Personality responsibility being an abhorrent concept these days.

I honestly pity anyone who buys into such bullshit.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:49 PM   #2894
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

How about I make it illegal for whites to accumulate wealth for a few hundred years and then I complain because you're behind fifty years later.

Speaking of bullshit...
Old 09-23-2016, 12:49 PM   #2895
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Cell phone video taken by the wife has been released. Doesn't show the actual shooting.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter Between Police, Keith Lamont Scott - NBC News

IMO it raises more questions than answers.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 09-23-2016 at 12:50 PM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 01:01 PM   #2896
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

What's a TVI? His wife was saying he doesn't have a gun, he has a TVI and just took his medicine.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:02 PM   #2897
Ben E Lou

TBI
Old 09-23-2016, 01:14 PM   #2898
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Ahh... ok, had to googled that - "Traumatic Brain Injury".
Old 09-23-2016, 01:25 PM   #2899
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Cell phone video taken by the wife has been released. Doesn't show the actual shooting.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter Between Police, Keith Lamont Scott - NBC News

IMO it raises more questions than answers.

On both sides. She keeps saying don't do it but at the same time I don't see a gun laying where the pictures showed there is suppose to be one.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 01:35 PM   #2900
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
There's a video of another family member telling an Asian officer to "go make noodle soup for Ling-Ling.”

Note to anyone trying to verify this: when trying to Google "Charlotte Asian slur," you might want to pay attention to what you actually type. The "t"is right next to the "r" on your keyboard.