Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #1451
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Let me think here. A man vowed to serve me, then fled on the eve of battle, and swears in rebellion to another King? We could have been friends, Theon - I deal fairly to everyone. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Vote Theon Greyjoy/Julio
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #1452
path12
Coordinator

Man, sorry again for the click Starks. Haven't made a mistake all game and then twice today.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #1453
Autumn
Head Coach

I think a lot were probably just assuming deadline was later this evening. That's what I had in my head, and a lot of others don't show up until then, so I expect some people in an hour or two, lol.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #1454
Autumn
Head Coach

I think it's 1 vote for Karstark, 2 for Theon.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #1455
MrBug708
Head Coach

Vote - Theon

An enemy by any other name. You ran from your Lord Liege
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #1456
path12
Coordinator

We'll stay consistent:

Brienne of Tarth votes Axell Florent
Ser Cortnay Penrose votes Axell Florent
King Renly Baratheon votes Axell Florent
Old 06-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #1457
Autumn
Head Coach

Ser Axell is an upstanding knight of great reputation. Your condemnation of him demonstrates your character, brother.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #1458
Autumn
Head Coach

InBlue votes Theon Greyjoy/Julio
claphamsa votes Theon Greyjoy/Julio
Old 06-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #1459
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
We'll stay consistent:

Brienne of Tarth votes Axell Florent
Ser Cortnay Penrose votes Axell Florent
King Renly Baratheon votes Axell Florent

that me right?

DICK!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #1460
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I think it is clear what is at work here. We could indeed have been brothers Robb, but it never would have been anything but a title. We could never truly be family.

For everyone else, I implore you to consider where you place your trust. Stannis claims to be forthright, but his claims are far from reliable. I am an easy target, just as all of his enemies have been up to this point. He preys on the weak and uses the rest of you to enforce his will. If you all enjoy being pawns, please continue showing support for a man who wants the head of all those who stand between him and the throne. You see how he casts aside his allies when they are no longer of use to him, or when they have died while serving him. Be my guest in continuing to play his game.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #1461
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Vote Axell Florent

FUCK EA
Old 06-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #1462
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Tywin/Hoops votes for Theon Greyjoy/Julio
Old 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #1463
Autumn
Head Coach

You accuse me of unseemly ambition, Theon? If I were a laughing man, that would be worth one.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #1464
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

He continues to vote for his bannermen as well. Men who have no voice are not men. I find it laughable that anyone would faithfully serve him.

FUCK EA
Old 06-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #1465
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Ser Axell is an upstanding knight of great reputation. Your condemnation of him demonstrates your character, brother.

Brienne stares.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #1466
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Father, we have more than enough sway to ensure this does not affect our family. We will know where we stand in the realm when the remaining votes are cast by those who claim no affiliation.

FUCK EA
Old 06-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #1467
Zinto
College Starter

It seems like there are two good options for the vote today. Fortunately, it isn't one of my bannerman. Unfortunately, I don't have any bannerman. Fortunately, I am voting for one of you scoundrels. Unfortunately, it is Theon I am voting for(well for him).

Vote Theon/Julio
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #1468
Autumn
Head Coach

Those who stand and refuse to cast a vote simply mark themselves as enemies of everyone in an attempt to be everyone's friend.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #1469
Autumn
Head Coach

(I actually can imagine Joffrey saying all that, lol)
Old 06-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #1470
Zinto
College Starter

Oh, and Renly I think your emissary got lost on the way to my tent since I have not heard from him at all today.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #1471
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

DEADLINE

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #1472
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

vote chief rum... was i too late?

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #1473
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Ok, so everyone has decided to ally against us except for Renly. Stannis leads the charge. Renly, I would be readying myself for a war if I were you.

FUCK EA
Old 06-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #1474
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINAL VOTE TALLY DAY 6

Lord Rickard Karstark (MrBug708): Cersei (Narcizo)-- 1/2 vote

Theon Greyjoy (Julio Riddols): Stannis (Autumn), Robb (Coffee Warlord), Karstark (MrBug708), Davos (InBlue), Florent (claphamsa), Tywin (hoopsguy), Joffrey (Zinto)-- 10 votes

Ser Axell Florent (claphamsa): Brienne (fontisian), Penrose (Darth Vilus), Renly (path12), Theon (Julio Riddols)-- 5 votes

NO LYNCH: Littlefinger (saldana)

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #1475
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The word goes out across the land... and draws a ho-hum.

"He's not an Enemy of the Realm already?" exclaims one peasant to a passing pilgrim. "He betrayed the Starks, and then rose up in rebellion as a Greyjoy, right? I'm so confused."

Indeed, Theon Greyjoy is now an Enemy of the Realm, and up until now, he was still in good standing, as far as the King's Justice was concerned.

Now he faces a decision. Flee or Throw Himself On The Mercy of his father, King Balon, a man not much taken with the concept of mercy.

Balon himself can have him Killed, Disavowed, or go with the Mercy option.

Decisions due by 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PDT) TUESDAY

Old 06-03-2013, 07:25 PM   #1476
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Not getting out wrap up PMs right away, but they will go out tonight.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #1477
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Well dad, what do you plan on?

FUCK EA
Old 06-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #1478
saldana
Pro Starter

So as Master of Coin, I am privy to certain bits of financial information from when the realm was intact. Because of this, I can tell you that based upon my calculations, no one but a "King" could have afforded the assassin that killed Melisandre.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #1479
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
The word goes out across the land... and draws a ho-hum.

"He's not an Enemy of the Realm already?" exclaims one peasant to a passing pilgrim. "He betrayed the Starks, and then rose up in rebellion as a Greyjoy, right? I'm so confused."

"King? Well, I didn't vote for him."
Old 06-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #1480
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Beats being covered in shit.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #1481
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Not much land, for a bannerman who keeps Renly in the game. I'm surprised Robb did not drive a harder bargain on a desperate Renly.

And yet my son is still in the "game" despite no bannerman. I do not purport to understand the ways of you self-proclaimed kings.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #1482
MrBug708
Head Coach

One of many things I take it
Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #1483
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Lord Renly, I wish to thank you for killing the red witch. I can almost forgive you for embroiling my son in your familial dispute and dragging my brother to his death. Almost, but not quite. I understand as well as the next man the cold comfort of revenge. You have a little more of my respect. I hope my respect follows you to your grave. Soon.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #1484
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
One of many things I take it

Karstark. The Mountain is dead. Ding dong! The witch is dead. Have you noticed that the "non-existant" candidates of Lord Varys tend to die. It seems the Spider's kiss is a kiss of death. Sleep with your armour on, my lord, and keep your sword close.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #1485
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Oh, and Renly I think your emissary got lost on the way to my tent since I have not heard from him at all today.

I was afraid of that. I apologize.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:18 AM   #1486
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Lord Renly, I wish to thank you for killing the red witch. I can almost forgive you for embroiling my son in your familial dispute and dragging my brother to his death. Almost, but not quite. I understand as well as the next man the cold comfort of revenge. You have a little more of my respect. I hope my respect follows you to your grave. Soon.

Nice try. I've been donating a ton of money to the poor because of the last few votes.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:58 AM   #1487
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Ok, so everyone has decided to ally against us except for Renly. Stannis leads the charge. Renly, I would be readying myself for a war if I were you.

War? No-one bar Renly has the mettle to go to war. They would sit in their castles plotting to, maybe, vote for someone to be accused of treason, and that takes hours of negotiations and discussion to maneouvre into commiting to such a small thing. I realise that Varys has no balls but I didn't know the condition was contagious.

Joffrey and the seafolk cannot declare war on anyone because they would be met immediately on the field of battle and would lose. Stannis hopes Joffrey will ally with him or bend the knee so he won't attack my son, and does not have the strength to attack anyone else. Renly cannot declare war because his enemies would join against him. And Stark cannot go to war because he has the bravery and decisiveness of a frightened kitten. I believe it is time for the Starks to change their emblem from the dreaded direwolf to a rabbit.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:27 AM   #1488
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Nice try. I've been donating a ton of money to the poor because of the last few votes.

Who else would want to spend that much coin to kill a now insignificant witch? The High Septon, perchance? Had I the money then I might have done so but, much as it pains me to admit, my means are humbler than that. It is well known that you were - attached, to your Knight of Flowers and would want to avenge his death, much as I would avenge the death of Jaime. Had not the Tarth troll done the job for me. She shouldn't expect favours from me. Had Jamie not taken it into his fool head to save her then it would be her being buried, unmourned in her case, and not the finest knight in the realm.

I find it more interesting that you would bother to deny the matter though. Perhaps the assassain was intended for me? Yes that seems likely. You are in league with the Spider after all aren't you? I've told the Spider, I'll tell you, I'll tell the entire realm. You can send an army of assassains against me but they will not succeed. I am protected. Nobody can touch me. Nobody can ... touch ... me.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #1489
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Balon himself can have him Killed, Disavowed, or go with the Mercy option.

Welcome to the Stannis-Stark legal monopoly my lord.

Should you wish to avoid the same fate befalling your daughter I suggest you act decisively today. But good luck turning Stannis against Stark. Stannis will follow Stark to the precipice and then merrily allow My Lord Stark to push him over it.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #1490
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
My deep dark secrets? Would that I had any that were half as....scandalous as yours M'Lady.

Indeed. Pray forgive me Lord Spider, I misspoke. One so meagre of ambition or flair that he aspires to nothing more than acting as a messenger boy can have no dark secrets. And don't think I haven't seen your little birds, flitting around my gardens, twittering to each other. It would be a shame if a cat were to come and kill them all. And the spider directing them.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #1491
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Karstark. The Mountain is dead. Ding dong! The witch is dead. Have you noticed that the "non-existant" candidates of Lord Varys tend to die. It seems the Spider's kiss is a kiss of death. Sleep with your armour on, my lord, and keep your sword close.

If Lord Varys wishes me dead, then so be it. I don't get too flustered with people not liking me as it comes with being a Lord. You wouldn't understand.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #1492
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Oh Lord Varys doesn't wish you dead my lord. Quite the opposite. He wants you alive. *whispers* but he doesn't actually care. Were I you I would want Varys dead. He has marked you for death without you, or he, knowing of it. You aren't important to him now. He has other things to worry about.

Were I you? I do want him dead. Were you me would you want him dead? I would. And I am. And I do. Do you want him dead? Do you want me dead? I believe you do. Do you? Do you work with him? Do you work with them? I believe you do. Not. Know. No?
Old 06-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #1493
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Not getting out wrap up PMs right away, but they will go out tonight.

*cough*

George Martin School of Timeline Estimates, I see.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #1494
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I believe our dear Cersei has grown a tad...unstable.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #1495
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Oh Lord Varys doesn't wish you dead my lord. Quite the opposite. He wants you alive. *whispers* but he doesn't actually care. Were I you I would want Varys dead. He has marked you for death without you, or he, knowing of it. You aren't important to him now. He has other things to worry about.

Were I you? I do want him dead. Were you me would you want him dead? I would. And I am. And I do. Do you want him dead? Do you want me dead? I believe you do. Do you? Do you work with him? Do you work with them? I believe you do. Not. Know. No?

Apparently you have gone more mad than usual in your grief for the death of your lover
Old 06-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #1496
fontisian
College Prospect

Just a tad?
Old 06-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #1497
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I hate to be so quick to judge madness - My former Hand Lord Bolton was a far better judge of how far a person could descend into insanity and madness than I.

Best not ask where he learned the trade, though.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #1498
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Indeed. Pray forgive me Lord Spider, I misspoke. One so meagre of ambition or flair that he aspires to nothing more than acting as a messenger boy can have no dark secrets. And don't think I haven't seen your little birds, flitting around my gardens, twittering to each other. It would be a shame if a cat were to come and kill them all. And the spider directing them.

Lady Cersei,

I did not say that I had no secrets. Simply that I had none that were as...titillating as yours. My ambitions are as they have always been, for peace and stability.

If the cat were to attack the spider I daresay the cat would find that the spider's venom is a powerful thing.

Varys
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #1499
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Interesting.

Lady Cersei admits that she wishes me dead. Such a frank admission in the midst of her madness. Unfortunately, she lacks the means to follow through on this desire.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #1500
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Lord Karstark,

I do believe that there is a kernel of truth in what Lady Cersei says. I do not hold any special regard to whether you live or die, beyond that that I hold for all men to live, but it does seem that perhaps someone is focused on removing from the game those who they believe I hold special favor for.

Varys