Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-21-2006, 11:57 AM   #1
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

FM2007 Interactive dynasty...

I will be starting an interactive FM 2007 Dynasty. I will be taking signups. I dont have quite a story line yet so if anyone can think of a good start which would unite all the members that would be great. I will be managing a team...probably starting in the lower conferences of England.

Everyone will be allowed to have one player, and you can tell me a little about him so and I will make him as close as possible to what you say. All players will start at the age of 16. I will be going in month increments for this dynasty

You can post your character here or PM me if you like. I will take any and all, no experience neccesary. Let me know as much about your character as possible. I can make a character with as little or as much information you like. very few characters will be amazing but they will all have pretty good skill, potentially since they are young.

Last edited by nfg22 : 12-21-2006 at 12:23 PM.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Also...I will be using All of England and I havent decided past that. I would like to use USA and some other europe countries but that will be choosen based on where you want your guys. I will not put everyone on the team you choose. I would rather not have too many people at teams with high prestige, just to mix it up. We shall see how that plays out.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:22 PM   #3
st.cronin
General Manager

I'll give it a go

Sean Treacy
prefer Scottish nationality
Midfielder - good defensive skills and creativity

Personality: steady
Playing tendencies: prefers the pass to the shot, loves a good hard tackle, not afraid to draw a yellow card if he thinks a guy needs an elbow in the face.

knives out

Last edited by st.cronin : 12-21-2006 at 02:03 PM.
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #4
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

sounds like fun

Dan Ertmann
American with German as a second nationality
Attacking midfielder on the right/center who can fill in at forward if needed
Fast runner
Prefer to be on an English club, but favoured club is Inter

let me know if you need/want more
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #5
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Rob Nielsen
American and/or Danish
Keeper - Preferred focus on mental / one on one skills

Newcastle is my favored club, but I'll play wherever you wanna throw me.

Playing style: Slightly odd at times, but a born leader who even at a young age has an excellent grasp of the nuances of the game. Has no qualms about getting into opponent's heads whenever he can (as a matter of fact, he thoroughly enjoys messing with their minds).

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 12-21-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Looking good guys. If you want to write what your guys is like as far as personality or any specific playing tendencies you can do this. Also I wouldnt mind having an article or two describing our players...seeing as they are 16 it could be from a local paper or something. Most of them will be quite good for the age of 16
Old 12-21-2006, 01:48 PM   #7
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Put me in...

Ardent Enthusiast
American
Keeper...

I don't know much more on what to say than that. I haven't even played much of 2005
Old 12-21-2006, 02:42 PM   #8
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Peter Kennedy
Scottish
Fast Striker
Dreams of playing for Rangers - his grandfather John was a standout forward in the 40s and his great-grandfather Peter was a legendary player/coach back at the turn of the century.
He is a pure striker - very fast and very accurate.
He likes kittens, haggis, and girls with fake boobies, not necessarily in that order.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #9
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

Owen Hunter
German
Stopper/Defensive Midfielder

Technical: Excellent Marker and tackler
Non-Tech: Aggressive, Determined

Prefer to pass, mark tightly, wind up opponents
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:05 PM   #10
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
He likes kittens, haggis, and girls with fake boobies, not necessarily in that order.

Well, who doesn't.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:24 PM   #11
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Well, I'm not the best creative writer, and I don't know a lot about the tactics of soccer, but I do have the game myself, so here goes nothing..

16 year old Mike Schaplowsky, who has dominated the state of Kansas in boys soccer the past 2 years, is going into another level.. professional soccer. Schaplowsky made the announcement today that he will most likely go to England to play some under 18 professional soccer. The midfielder, who set state records with 45 goals and 31 assists this season, is very versatile. He has played every position except goalkeeper, and can easily be used as a striker if needed. He has a great personality, a very likable guy. Plays hard at all times, but stays within the rules. Has only gotten 1 yellow card in his young soccer career, however he said that he's not afraid to get rough with the big boys in Europe. Has superb passing skills, and has some major power. 11 of his 45 goals came from 20 yards or more this season.

Well there you go. Hope you like
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:43 PM   #12
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Dayne Ho - 16 years old - England

Extracted from Match365.com:
We continue with our daily updates on some of the more promising youngsters in England today with an analysis of Dayne Ho. 16 years old, Dayne had been training with the Arsenal youth team. However, we understand that this has been put on hold as his family intends to move away from London and they are of the view a long commute would not be in his interest.

Prior to this, our scouts report that Dayne, while still growing, will never be the most imposing physical specimen. However, he is blessed with loads of pace and has drawn some comparison to a younger (and healthy) Michael Owen. Playing upfront for the young Gooners, Dayne managed 20 goals in 20 starts, proving that he is an accomplished finisher for his age. Technically, Dayne seldom puts a foot wrong and he has also been known to split open defenses with his passing (when he doesn't dribble past defenders anyway).

However, no player is perfect and Dayne is no different. He is definitely suspect at defending and, due to his smaller size, heading will never be his forte. He is also temperamental and moody and this has affected his consistency somewhat ... you could get a hattrick out of him one game and absolutely nothing the next. Whether Dayne can take it to the next level will depend on his ability to improve the mental aspects of his game.
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:48 PM   #13
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Danny Wilson
Striker
Dublin, Ireland

Very cocky and selfish, loves himself and is almost the TO of soccer.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:21 PM   #14
JeffNights
College Prospect

Jeff Nights
Defender
American (of polish descent)
Nickname: "The Polish Hammer"

Playing style: Cares very little for putting the ball past the keeper, loves nothing than stopping those chick-stealing cocky Strikers in thier trakcs, preferably knocking them down in the process....has a tendency when seeing a forward rolling around on the ground grasping his ankle from a light breeze to actaully go and give a guy something to cry about.
JeffNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:08 PM   #15
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffNights View Post
Jeff Nights
Defender
American (of polish descent)
Nickname: "The Polish Hammer"

Playing style: Cares very little for putting the ball past the keeper, loves nothing than stopping those chick-stealing cocky Strikers in thier trakcs, preferably knocking them down in the process....has a tendency when seeing a forward rolling around on the ground grasping his ankle from a light breeze to actaully go and give a guy something to cry about.

I want you heading up my defense.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 01:14 AM   #16
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

This sounds fun!
Deacon Palmeri
Midfielder
Padua, Italia

Can play any side of the pitch equally well. kicks it well into open spaces. is a bit of a showboat, but hustles and is not afraid of tackling or elbowing the face of someone in the way.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:25 AM   #17
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

OK...Im starting this dynasty tommorow and this is cutoff point for sign ups....
Old 12-22-2006, 09:05 AM   #18
cschex
High School Varsity

CM Schexnayder
5'10 175
German Left sided defender/WB/Midfielder
Good pace, good ball skills, good positioning.
Likes to get forward occassionally but is a defensive-minded player first and foremost. He's happiest if no one notices him or the winger he's marking for the whole game. That means he's done his job. He will go hard into tackles and is not afraid of getting a card to prevent a good oppurtunity on goal.
Favorite club is Arsenal.
cschex is offline   Reply With Quote