Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-04-2006, 07:47 AM   #51
GoSeahawks
High School Varsity

Since my last entry I’ve only made maybe another $1,500 or so. I didn’t play for two weeks straight because of another Florida trip and another week spent looking for a new place to live. My win rate is down significantly this month because I can only play four tables at a time. I need a new place where I can get away from dial up.

I think the BR is still around 4k+, but I’m not exactly sure. I’ve been pulling out money left and right, so who knows. $200nl is getting further and further away.

GoSeahawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:53 PM   #52
GoSeahawks
High School Varsity

Alright, I'm finally playing $200nl and I've run my bankroll up to 7k+. This is on top of taking out 2k in the past couple weeks. Since last Saturday alone I've made over 3k.

I'm hoping not to struggle at 200nl that way I'll never to move back down. After 50k hands at 100nl I was able to make 5k in ring games and probably another 1k+ in bonuses.

So far at 200nl I've made $900 in 3k hands with a $56hrly win rate. Right now I'm hoping to maintain a 5ptbb/100. I have two $500 bonuses to clear. I'm thinking I could have those by the end of this week. If I run my br over 10k this week I am buying a new HDTV.

Last edited by GoSeahawks : 10-22-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:22 AM   #53
GoSeahawks
High School Varsity

When I started this journal back in March I had recently busted a $5,000 bankroll and had pretty much given up on poker. At the time Party Poker was nice enough to give me a free $25 no strings attached, so I attempted to build my bankroll again from practically nothing. From that $25 I have now paid for two trips to Florida, a new computer, two 20 inch wide screen monitors, $1,500 worth of Christmas presents, and tons of stuff for my son. On top of that I pull money out pretty much every week just so I have spending money.

I couldn’t tell you exactly how much I’ve withdrawn since I started back up, but I know it’s too much. Right now my bankroll is over $10,000 for the first time ever. Since I moved up to $200nl I’ve played 44,000 hands and have made nearly $6,000. If you include bonus and rakeback I’ve made closer to $10,000.

I haven’t decided when I will move up to $400nl. I will probably need a couple thousand more to feel comfortable, but it will happen sooner than later. Either way I am content playing $200nl for the time being. I could make a decent living at these stakes, but the money potential at the bigger games intrigue me.

Hmmmm…….Sometimes I forget this all started with $25.

Last edited by GoSeahawks : 12-10-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #54
GoSeahawks
High School Varsity

It's almost time to say fair well to online poker. As many people know the government is making it harder and harder for Americans to keep money in online poker sites. I was lucky enough to get my money out of Neteller before they closed to U.S. players, so I'm not one of those people waiting on checks that may or may not come.

From here on out I am going to keep 2k in Poker Stars so I can play in their tournaments. If I lose all that money I will be okay, because it's only a small portion of my poker bankroll. Plus you only need one big score to stay afloat for a long period of time. Let's hope I get one.

Other than that I will take 10k out and move it into the S&P 500 where I will start trading every morning from 6:30 to 12:45. Will I be successful? I have no idea, but I like to think I will. My parents have been doing it for quite some time now and they've been moderately successful. They've taught me a lot, but I still have a lot to learn. Anyway, wish me luck on my new journey.