Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-22-2005, 10:54 AM   #201
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
I was just about to post my suspicion for Warhammer due to the long period of quiet, but I forgot that he wasn't going to be around much yesterday. I'm thinking now that Fonzie has been really quiet. Maybe he is trying to keep from being noticed. I reserve the right to change my mind, but once again to get things started I vote Fonzie

Think what you like, but I really am just a simple villager who happened to have a busy morning at work.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 10:57 AM   #202
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Think what you like, but I really am just a simple villager who happened to have a busy morning at work.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colata at Trader Vics...and his hair was perfect.

I am really enjoying reading this game as an outside participant.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:01 AM   #203
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colata at Trader Vics...and his hair was perfect.

There you have it - proof that I'm not a werewolf!

I'm balding, which by definition precludes having perfect hair.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:09 AM   #204
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
There you have it - proof that I'm not a werewolf!

I'm balding, which by definition precludes having perfect hair.

Balding in human form at least...
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:10 AM   #205
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

FWIW - I'm starting to wonder about EaglesFan27 myself. He dodged an early bullet, and then appeared to go underground. Whither EF27?

And I doubt that the werewolves would be dumb enough to immediately kill someone who happened to vote for one of them (especially when they got only one vote, as with Desnudo voting BrianD). I think they'd be smarter than that and use such a single vote as a ruse, perhaps to frame BrianD?

And let's not forget that EF27 is a psychiatrist - a subtle strategy like this would seem right up his alley. Hmmm...
Old 06-22-2005, 11:14 AM   #206
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
FWIW - I'm starting to wonder about EaglesFan27 myself. He dodged an early bullet, and then appeared to go underground. Whither EF27?

And I doubt that the werewolves would be dumb enough to immediately kill someone who happened to vote for one of them (especially when they got only one vote, as with Desnudo voting BrianD). I think they'd be smarter than that and use such a single vote as a ruse, perhaps to frame BrianD?

And let's not forget that EF27 is a psychiatrist - a subtle strategy like this would seem right up his alley. Hmmm...

Crap, now I'm starting to feel bad for voting to lynch you. I may have to point my paranoia elsewhere...unless that is what you are trying to make me do. Figuring this stuff out is hard.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:15 AM   #207
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:

Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:15 AM   #208
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Balding in human form at least...

Okay...well...I'm not a big fan of pina coladas, either. I'm much more of a margarita fan.

What more evidence could you need to exonerate me? I mean, everyone knows of the famous werewolf love of coconuts. Right? Right?
Old 06-22-2005, 11:16 AM   #209
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Hmmm... I think Fonzie just earned my vote, unless I go with Eaglesfan...
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:16 AM   #210
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:18 AM   #211
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

dola-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
Hmmm... I think Fonzie just earned my vote, unless I go with Eaglesfan...

What did I do to earn your vote? It wasn't the margarita evidence, was it?

Last edited by Fonzie : 06-22-2005 at 11:18 AM.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:19 AM   #212
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:

Yeah, seems like it would be right up his alley. Then again, maybe he and BrianD are both werewolves, and knew that you'd see through it, deflecting suspicion of BrianD. Lots of mind games going on. Seems like Eaglesfan is having a long nap after eating Desnudo. And don't forget that he has the same role Jeeber had, and a good number of us were suspicious of Jeeber. EF was on my list yesterday, and this is starting to make sense.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:24 AM   #213
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot

And just to clarify - I only wear my leather jacket and perfectly groomed wig for public appearances at car shows and conventions. I'm really a balding guy.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:24 AM   #214
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Hopefully some of the less active people will be able to post more, it's always more fun to have more people actively discussing the game!
Yeah, that worked well for me
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:27 AM   #215
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum

Sorry Lathum. In the early going there's little behavioral evidence to proceed from - and so lacking any other evidence I definitely went with the mob rules mentality. Clearly a mistake on my part.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:30 AM   #216
Warhammer
Pro Starter

We might be on to something with Eaglesfan, when is the next voting deadline?
Old 06-22-2005, 11:30 AM   #217
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7

INCONCEIVABLE!

All I know is that there are still 2 werewolves out there and a seer on our side... If I was a seer on this first round, I probably would have looked at someone with a lotta activity first (Jeeber, now Eaglesfan..).. since none of those votes stuck with Eaglesfan, there is a decent chance he isn't a wolf..

I'm convinced too that the Desnudo knockoff was probably just a ruse..

(When is the next due date for voting?)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:32 AM   #218
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
We might be on to something with Eaglesfan, when is the next voting deadline?

I think its 7 PM each night.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:36 AM   #219
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
INCONCEIVABLE!

All I know is that there are still 2 werewolves out there and a seer on our side... If I was a seer on this first round, I probably would have looked at someone with a lotta activity first (Jeeber, now Eaglesfan..).. since none of those votes stuck with Eaglesfan, there is a decent chance he isn't a wolf..

I'm convinced too that the Desnudo knockoff was probably just a ruse..

(When is the next due date for voting?)

That gets me to thinking - I wonder if one of the folks who switched their last vote to Condors could have been the seer? Hmmm...
Old 06-22-2005, 11:39 AM   #220
KWhit
Coordinator

Good point. Interesting.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:39 AM   #221
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

I didn't think you were, and look where it got me. The solution, as always, is to stick with the mob. -spirit voice- I do find it interesting that the two people that voted for BrianD are now dead.

Last edited by Desnudo : 06-22-2005 at 11:41 AM.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:40 AM   #222
KWhit
Coordinator

It would be a good idea to have a matrix of the voting history for each player including the changes made before the actual lynching.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to compile it. Anybody want to give it a go?
Old 06-22-2005, 11:42 AM   #223
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I didn't think you were, and look where it got me.

I hear dead people.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:44 AM   #224
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
That gets me to thinking - I wonder if one of the folks who switched their last vote to Condors could have been the seer? Hmmm...

I think the people who voted for Condors were Mustang, KevinNU7, and KWhit. Maybe they know something the rest of us don't?
Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 AM   #225
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Doubtful.. I think the seer is as confused as anyone right now. I don't expect Condors would have been on the likely candidate list to be the one to view on the first night. But, strictly speaking on what I would have done.

I would have swapped if I was the only one remaining otherwise, you would have had the same potential fate as Desnudo.

I still think Eaglesfan was the first to be viewed.. he was also voted on but, backed off...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 AM   #226
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
I think the people who voted for Condors were Mustang, KevinNU7, and KWhit. Maybe they know something the rest of us don't?
You damn psychos! You are going to get one of us killed by the werewolves now! I AM NOT THE SEER!
Old 06-22-2005, 11:50 AM   #227
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

It is possible, but if one of those folks was the seer and was voting for a wolf, you would think that person would try to persuade a bunch of people to join him. Was anyone overly vocal about trying to shift the bandwagon to Condors?
Old 06-22-2005, 11:52 AM   #228
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
It is possible, but if one of those folks was the seer and was voting for a wolf, you would think that person would try to persuade a bunch of people to join him. Was anyone overly vocal about trying to shift the bandwagon to Condors?

They'd probably have to be more subtle than that, like KevinNU7 said, for fear of being the next to be targeted by the werewolves.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:00 PM   #229
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I would think the floodgates open once you find out who the seer is.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:04 PM   #230
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:

Nobody was overly vocal about voting for Condors, but Mustang said he had to "protect" and unvote for Lathum. Could have viewed Lathum on the first night.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:07 PM   #231
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Nobody was overly vocal about voting for Condors, but Mustang said he had to "protect" and unvote for Lathum. Could have viewed Lathum on the first night.
Thats a little creepy
Old 06-22-2005, 12:12 PM   #232
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I didn't see Lathum as a person that needed to be lynched. I didn't see any strong feeling trying to sway anyone towards Lathum or Condors which suggests to me that the wolves were fine with either of those going the way of the Dodo bird. (And that Condors isn't a wolf)
Old 06-22-2005, 12:22 PM   #233
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'm sick. I've been at home all day convalescing. Do werewolves get sick? No, of course not. Therefore, I cannot be the werewolf. Who the heck ever heard of a werewolf getting an ear infection? Preposterous. I'm suspicious of several, but I'm working through the evidence before I make my accusation.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:23 PM   #234
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Oh yeah, let's not forget that Fonzie is a psychologist - even more of a master of this subtle sort of strategy.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:26 PM   #235
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I'm sick. I've been at home all day convalescing. Do werewolves get sick? No, of course not. Therefore, I cannot be the werewolf. Who the heck ever heard of a werewolf getting an ear infection? Preposterous. I'm suspicious of several, but I'm working through the evidence before I make my accusation.

too much of the other werewolf howling in your ear?
Old 06-22-2005, 12:30 PM   #236
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Oh yeah, let's not forget that Fonzie is a psychologist - even more of a master of this subtle sort of strategy.
I suppose it was too much to hope that you'd forgotten that. Touché!

A brief aside: the nice thing about being mental health professionals is that we'll never have to deal with the Scientology nuts.

Last edited by Fonzie : 06-22-2005 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:32 PM   #237
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I suppose it was too much to hope that you'd forgotten that. Touché!

A brief aside: the nice thing about being mental health professionals is that we'll never have to deal with the Scientology nuts.

Very true
Old 06-22-2005, 12:32 PM   #238
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
too much of the other werewolf howling in your ear?

I rather suspect that he has a bit of Desnudo's fingernail stuck in his ear.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:34 PM   #239
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

You can examine my ears. No fingernail. No sign of hair (wolf or otherwise.) I'm not a werewolf. I'm thinking it looks suspicious for Condors. I think one of the people who switched to him was the seer and was trying to tell us something.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:35 PM   #240
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oh yeah, I'm balding and I can't stand Margaritas or Pina Coladas. So, that couldn't have been me that the innocent bystander saw.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-22-2005 at 12:36 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:37 PM   #241
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Let's burn Condors!
Old 06-22-2005, 12:38 PM   #242
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

GWB seems a little intent on pointing out a seer.. I can't imagine a villager in wanting to draw attention to someone that could help them. I think this is just code for the wolves to avoid voting on these people and take them out at night.

Vote for George W Bush.

Man there are alot of people on this board that I would LOVE to see say that...
Old 06-22-2005, 12:43 PM   #243
Joe
Pro Starter

nope, just trying to figure out who the seer is to gain some knowledge on their votes. I agree above about the switches to Condors, so that's my vote.

Vote Condors
Old 06-22-2005, 12:45 PM   #244
KevinNU7
College Starter

Time for me to sign off so I am changing my vote from the mostly joke for Warhammer to yesterday's vote of Condors. I hope I'm not making a mistake

I vote Condors
Old 06-22-2005, 12:49 PM   #245
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Seems to convenient to vote for Condors... unfortunately, I think Mob Rules mentality is going to kick in again.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:50 PM   #246
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Seems to convenient to vote for Condors... unfortunately, I think Mob Rules mentality is going to kick in again.

I agree - things don't look good for Condors, but I'm going to hold off on casting my vote for a while. I'd like to hear his response to the allegations first, if at all possible.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:01 PM   #247
Warhammer
Pro Starter

I went back and looked at the posts, you know what is interesting is that both of the people who voted for BrianD are now dead...

This can mean a few things:

1) BrianD is a werewolf and to kill off any suspicious people, the wolves decided to get Desnudo.
2) BrianD is not a werewolf, and the real wolves decided to kill Desnudo to get people to suspect BrianD.
3) GWB immediately said things looked suspicious for BrianD, could he be the sorceror or the other wolf?

Some food for thought...
Old 06-22-2005, 01:06 PM   #248
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I have a lower opinion that KevinNU is a wolf.. he voted right away. (and is going to be away). You'd think a wolf would want to hold off until later in case his vote is needed elsewhere..
Old 06-22-2005, 01:07 PM   #249
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

But RL is RL. He might want to wait until later, but be unable to do so.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:08 PM   #250
Warhammer
Pro Starter

It could also be that his vote is not that important. If their target is not lynched, no problem, he'll make good eating overnight.