Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-07-2005, 02:41 PM   #151
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
I apologize guys, Comcast crapped out on Monday night and they just got finished rewiring my entire house. I'm sorry if my absence screwed anything up.

Perfect timing! I just replaced you with ntndeacon!

Sorry that you missed this one, but there will be others.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #152
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I assure you, I am not a werewolf.
That's something a werewolf would say. Jeez.

Quote:
From Raiders Army today

and this that I posted yesterday

Do you see the connection? Raiders and King appear to be in it together. Very suspicious.

Whatever dude. I think that's a tenuous connection at best. I said I would vote for you or heybrad depending on what you post. Congratulations, you just got my vote.

Vote Fouts.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:43 PM   #153
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Perfect timing! I just replaced you with ntndeacon!

Sorry that you missed this one, but there will be others.

Not a problem, i've got so much crap i need to catch up on anyway, but I will be watching.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:45 PM   #154
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I see no logical reason to vote for Blackadar, but Raiders Army and kingfc22 voted for him quickly after mrsimperless put his name out there.

So me and kingfc22 voting for Blacky (a werewolf) quickly makes us wolves working together to off one of our own???
Old 07-07-2005, 02:45 PM   #155
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
5. Kingfc22's actions last night are also very suspicious to me. He voted for Blackadar first stating that he was jumping on the bandwagon for lack of a better reason. Later in the afternoon he changed his voted to Schmidty, with no explanation given (at least when he made his vote). Then 8 minutes after the official deadline he posted this:

"Nah, Blacky is good. I say vote Schimidty."

To me, that screams either Wolf or Sorceror. Why would you say this King?

Very compelling evidence coupled with the "Thanks Guys" from Blackadar.

I vote Kingfc22
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:46 PM   #156
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
So me and kingfc22 voting for Blacky (a werewolf) quickly makes us wolves working together to off one of our own???

Yes, very cunning. You should have let Blakadar in on it, because he became very upset. He now blames you two for getting him hung.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:51 PM   #157
KWhit
Coordinator

Current list of players for reference:

Alive and Kicking:
henry296
Raven
Neon_Chaos
digamma
Fouts
mrsimperless
heybrad
Thomkal
George W Bush
JeeberD
ntndeacon
Schmidty
kingfc22
Token Asian Guy
Raiders Army

Hanging from the rafters:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Old 07-07-2005, 02:59 PM   #158
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, very cunning. You should have let Blakadar in on it, because he became very upset. He now blames you two for getting him hung.
You should also add how cunning we were in how kingfc22 changed his vote and I left my vote for Blacky.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:59 PM   #159
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Dola, and he should blame me for getting him hung since I voted for him.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:04 PM   #160
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Dola, and he should blame me for getting him hung since I voted for him.

Yes, that was why he was so distraught. No matter, once I am strung up the evidence I posted will point straight to you two. I'll save some rope for you guys
Old 07-07-2005, 03:07 PM   #161
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well, it certainly is plausible that we are in cahoots. While it's a possibility, I don't think that it's a probability with what you have shown. I am through with this conversation, since I'm talking to a dead wolf walking.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:14 PM   #162
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

hi everyone. Good job on the first night. Hopefully the bodyguard got lucky during the night . It would be nice if the cursed didn't get picked by the wolves.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:17 PM   #163
Raven
College Prospect

I have a final exam starting at 6, so unfortunately I won't be able to base my vote on anything other than what's already transpired.

The thing I am most skeptical about at this point is Kingfc voting Blackadar early, then changing his vote to Schmidty when Blackadar starting getting some heat. Maybe that's just a coincidence, or maybe his ploy to save a fellow wolf went sour?

I vote Kingfc
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:18 PM   #164
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I have a question. wasn't Blackader the last to vote the way he did? I am not saying that those voting with him are innocent, but no one jumped onto Schmidty afterwards
Old 07-07-2005, 04:21 PM   #165
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
The thing I am most skeptical about at this point is Kingfc voting Blackadar early, then changing his vote to Schmidty when Blackadar starting getting some heat. Maybe that's just a coincidence, or maybe his ploy to save a fellow wolf went sour?

I vote Kingfc

Very good point. I probably voted too soon, although I feel good about my vote. Fouts subsequent posts haven't really helped his case; however, I am starting to have second-thoughts about Kingfc. If I were to change my mind, is it lame to change my vote before the deadline?
Old 07-07-2005, 04:27 PM   #166
henry296
College Starter

Here is a quick vote update:

Fouts- 4 (mr. s, Jeeber, Schmidty, Raiders Army)
Kingfc22 - 2 (Fouts, Raven)
Old 07-07-2005, 04:28 PM   #167
henry296
College Starter

I am not sure about either one, but they are most suspicious. I am going to go with the flip-flopper.

VOTE Kingfc22
Old 07-07-2005, 04:34 PM   #168
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I wonder about TokenAsianGuy. changing his vote when it did not change the outcome. Possibly just to be on the winning side.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:35 PM   #169
Thomkal
Head Coach

Henry,

I also voted for King earlier. And as of yet he hasn't explained himself.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:45 PM   #170
Token Asian Guy
n00b

Here's this guy's take on the situation. MrSimp, Thomkal, RaidersArmy have got me really thinking. Fouts was my immediate suspect today, and I still lean towards him. Raiders and him going back and forth doesnt really prove that either is a wolf, but i believe their voting tendncies can. In looking at the votes, we can see that Raiders voted for Blackie (a wolf) pretty much absolving him, and Fouts voted for Schmidty. Fouts has made points accusing kingfc22 for changing his vote to schmidty, who i hope i can safely say is a villager, and protecting blackie in the process. That makes king a second tier suspect who i believe we should keep an eye on. i wish i could see what blackie had typed originally, because those smilies (or frownies) dont allow us to see the context in which those, including myself, saw that made us want to vote for blackie, and even more importantly, what made others not vote for him. I sort of find djgamma to be suspicious, even though Buzzbee ended up not wanting to play, we haven't heard too much from dj so he might just be waiting in the wings hoping to ride it out. if i'm wrong in bringing you up dj, don't get angry, I am just cautious of you until we hear from you. phew, with all that being said, I have come to a decision in voting, and I find that Fouts' argument is compelling but possibly just a strategy devised by the wolves to pass the blame, and I feel that MrSimp's analysis is still dead on.

VOTE FOUTS
Old 07-07-2005, 04:45 PM   #171
heybrad
Norm!!!

VOTE Kingfc22
I'm going with this vote based on the unexplained Blackadar vote switch. Fouts is running a close 2nd right now.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:54 PM   #172
Token Asian Guy
n00b

i can see how changing my vote makes me look suspicious, but honestly it was just a matter of my vote being not worth anything, so i figured i would change it. had i known the voting was up, i wouldve not have changed, but i assumed the voting could continue until Kwhit posted the results. my original thinking was to vote a silent person first, but buzzbee's post combined with mrsimp's analysis made me sway heavily toward blackadar.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:54 PM   #173
Fouts
College Starter

I'm willing to give myself up in order to get a real werewolf lynched. Lynch me tonight, and then King the next night. If my suspicions are correct, then its a good tradeoff for us villagers.

Gonna take one for the team. Remember me well.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:02 PM   #174
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm willing to give myself up in order to get a real werewolf lynched. Lynch me tonight, and then King the next night. If my suspicions are correct, then its a good tradeoff for us villagers.

Gonna take one for the team. Remember me well.

I'm definitely not changing my vote from you now. Especially now that heybrad voted for Kingfc.

I'm content with my vote now.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:03 PM   #175
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I am not convinced that one is more guilty than the other. I am willing to have them duke it out though. Call me gullible, but I will believe Fouts' self sacrificial act for now.
I vote king
Old 07-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #176
heybrad
Norm!!!

I was thinking that voting for King would make it look like I'm aligned with Fouts. Thats not the case. He's next on the radar.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 05:06 PM   #177
mrsimperless
College Prospect

He does sound quite convincing, but I'm not changing my vote at this point. He's right - if he turns out to be a villager then we just lynch king tomorrow.

Although I'm going to have to go back through and read the king analysis. I'm not nearly as sold on him as everyone else seems to be.

So is there a tie now?
Old 07-07-2005, 05:08 PM   #178
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

and a tie means a duel. Gotta love duels!
Old 07-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #179
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token Asian Guy
Here's this guy's take on the situation. MrSimp, Thomkal, RaidersArmy have got me really thinking. Fouts was my immediate suspect today, and I still lean towards him. Raiders and him going back and forth doesnt really prove that either is a wolf, but i believe their voting tendncies can. In looking at the votes, we can see that Raiders voted for Blackie (a wolf) pretty much absolving him, and Fouts voted for Schmidty. Fouts has made points accusing kingfc22 for changing his vote to schmidty, who i hope i can safely say is a villager, and protecting blackie in the process. That makes king a second tier suspect who i believe we should keep an eye on. i wish i could see what blackie had typed originally, because those smilies (or frownies) dont allow us to see the context in which those, including myself, saw that made us want to vote for blackie, and even more importantly, what made others not vote for him. I sort of find djgamma to be suspicious, even though Buzzbee ended up not wanting to play, we haven't heard too much from dj so he might just be waiting in the wings hoping to ride it out. if i'm wrong in bringing you up dj, don't get angry, I am just cautious of you until we hear from you. phew, with all that being said, I have come to a decision in voting, and I find that Fouts' argument is compelling but possibly just a strategy devised by the wolves to pass the blame, and I feel that MrSimp's analysis is still dead on.

VOTE FOUTS

It's dIgamma, but no worries about the suspicion. I can understand where you are coming from, but rest assured, it is unfounded. Also, I did post a couple of times earlier, but to recap...

For me the vote goes one of two ways. The first is either Fouts or kingfc22. They both voted for Schmidty along with Blacky.

The other way is the alternative wolf strategy of spreading votes around to a couple of different players--not lumping themselves together so as to be suspicious. If that was the rationale, then people like Thomkal, Raven, henry and neon_chaos should probably be suspects.

I have a slight lean towards the first strategy, my thought being that the vote was close and the wolves needed to stick together to try to prevent an early lynching.

Going with that gut feeling, I have to look at today's comments. We haven't heard much from kingfc22, but Fouts hasn't been all that convincing to me.

VOTE FOUTS
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 05:37 PM   #180
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token Asian Guy
In looking at the votes, we can see that Raiders voted for Blackie (a wolf) pretty much absolving him, and Fouts voted for Schmidty.
Okay....I don't think you should totally absolve me, since it may be a strategy (and then is this a strategy within a strategy???). FWIW, after some thought, I'm not sure Fouts is a wolf, but I am sure that his thinking a slightly flawed. I'll stick with my vote against him...primarily because he accused me, an innocent rope-investing villager, and because I said I would vote against him or heybrad...who's been curiously silent.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:41 PM   #181
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad
I was thinking that voting for King would make it look like I'm aligned with Fouts. Thats not the case. He's next on the radar.

I'm SURE he is. Mmmm Hmmm.

Not good enough. You are both acting fishy. One is wolf, and the other is Sorcerer or something. I am 100% positive about that, which probably makes me a wolf target tonight. Oh well. Your game is up.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:51 PM   #182
Joe
Pro Starter

I said last night that I thought Fouts and Blackadar were in this together. Nothing I've seen today has changed my mind. I voted for Blacky because he had more votes, so tonight

I Vote For Fouts
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 06:39 PM   #183
KWhit
Coordinator

With about 15 minutes to go, I have the vote like this:

Fouts 7 (mrsimperless, JeeberD, Schmidty, Raiders Army, Token Asian Guy, digamma, George W Bush)
Kingfc22 6 (Thomkal, Fouts, Raven, henry296, heybrad, ntndeacon)
Old 07-07-2005, 06:45 PM   #184
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Fouts and heybrad voting together again...no vote from Kingfc22? That seems strange since his neck is on the line.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:48 PM   #185
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Dola, just looked and Kingfc22 hasn't said anything today yet. That seems somewhat suspicious, but not as suspicious as Fouts.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:48 PM   #186
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Fouts and heybrad voting together again...no vote from Kingfc22? That seems strange since his neck is on the line.

The fact that you lobby with so little time left makes me wonder about you........
Old 07-07-2005, 06:49 PM   #187
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

From King's profile
Quote:
Last Activity: Today 02:48 AM

I know I'm not playin the game, but don't lynch a guy cause he's busy .

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 06:51 PM   #188
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
The fact that you lobby with so little time left makes me wonder about you........
That's what I'm talking about. I don't think anyone should trust anyone. Like in Resevoir Dogs, I'm the only one that I can trust, and I'm pretty sure you're on the level since they tried to take you out last night. Other than that, I don't trust too many.

Of course, you could be pulling a Mr. Orange right now too...

But based on what we have to go on, I'm still going with Fouts.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #189
Thomkal
Head Coach

Now digamma was that a nice thing to do, naming me a suspect after I welcomed you to the game? Your reasoning about the wolves spreading their votes around is sound, but I'm not a wolf. I had strong reasons that I mentioned in going for King, stronger than the reasons for Fouts in my opinion, nothing more. Even us plain villagers can disagree on who we think is a wolf. Was their a wolf jumping on after I made the initial vote for him? Probably, but that can wait until tomorrow.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 07:00 PM   #190
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
Your reasoning about the wolves spreading their votes around is sound, but I'm not a wolf.
Why do people say this? Isn't this something a wolf would say as well?
Old 07-07-2005, 07:09 PM   #191
KWhit
Coordinator

Day 2:

The voting was close, but the final result:

Fouts 7 (mrsimperless, JeeberD, Schmidty, Raiders Army, Token Asian Guy, digamma, George W Bush)
Kingfc22 6 (Thomkal, Fouts, Raven, henry296, heybrad, ntndeacon)

You grab Fouts, kicking and screaming, and drag him to the corner of the lobby where you have the rope at the ready. "No! I'm just a simple villager! Don't do this!" he screams. But you do.

You string him up. He struggles. He thrashes. He wails. But finally he stops and is limp. You wait for the inevitable, but he doesn't turn into a werewolf. You have lynched an innocent villager.

The wolves win this round.

PM your evening actions to me sometime tonight. I'll post the morning turn around 7:30 or 8:00 tomorrow morning.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:10 PM   #192
Desnudo
Coordinator

Oops
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 07:11 PM   #193
KWhit
Coordinator

Alive and Kicking:
henry296
Raven
Neon_Chaos
digamma
mrsimperless
heybrad
Thomkal
George W Bush
JeeberD
ntndeacon
Schmidty
kingfc22
Token Asian Guy
Raiders Army

Hanging from the rafters:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Old 07-07-2005, 07:12 PM   #194
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Damn. I say damn because he was a villager, but not because his stuff made any sense. Also, this throws everything into the mixer.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:17 PM   #195
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Son of a Gun! I guess it was too much to hope we would be right 2 days in a row. Do good tonight, Bodyguard.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:23 PM   #196
Joe
Pro Starter

No good. At this point, I think it might be wise to go back and look at Blackadar's posts and see if we can get any clues that way. I'm really confused as to why Fouts was somewhat trying to deflect attention away from Blackadar during the first vote now.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 07:25 PM   #197
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Clearly Kwhit is a werewolf!
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 07:26 PM   #198
KWhit
Coordinator

Shhhhh! Don't tell.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:27 PM   #199
henry296
College Starter

Except Blackie edited most of his posts... which doesn't help much.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:31 PM   #200
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I thought we weren't supposed to edit our posts.