Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-12-2006, 11:28 PM   #501
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Dola, just to humor myself, I went back and re-read it all for like the 5th or 6th time today.. it says over and over full role.. not just good or bad.. I assume I'm not the only one that felt that meant full role as in any special abilities they had.

If I'm really the only one, then I guess I'm just more dense then the rest of you
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 11:34 PM   #502
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Thinking about the math, isn't there only a ten percent chance we hit a bad guy already. (we've killed two, out of an initial 20)

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 11:39 PM   #503
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I guess I just figure that I wouldn't hold it against them, and the tiebreak was against me. It was day 1 and both Anxiety and I did things to stand out signficantly for a first day.

I just think it would be helpful in forming a circle of trust down the road. I don't want to see someone wait until well down the road and then claim it if Anxiety is somehow killed and proven to be good.

I understand what you are saying, I guess I just think if I had been the tiebreaker, I wouldn't have gained anything except setting the spotlight on myself by revealing. We won't know if they are good or bad, just that they helped put a lynch vote on a good guy. If Anxiety ends up good, then no sweat.. but if Anxiety ends up bad, they look really bad too.

If the tiebreak was one of our roles that would possibly help us later on, I honestly would rather them finish gathering information first. The roles seem to state that some form of knowledge transfer is likely between the two (Clover and MOses), so we have a little safeguard or at least the odds are on our side..

I guess right now I would rather wait till we get a bad guy, or have enough good guys in some circle of trust before we play all of our cards. Im not sure exactly of the timing.. We desperately need the information, but without role reveals, telling the bad guys who moses or clover is early could very well end the game for us.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:41 PM   #504
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Thinking about the math, isn't there only a ten percent chance we hit a bad guy already. (we've killed two, out of an initial 20)

-Anxiety

Well the conversation we had earlier we figured there were likely 4 bad guys + turncoat. So thats 1 in 4 chance of a bad guy the first day.

So with 2 killings we would have I guess a 50% chance with just flat odds. Since they have more info then we do, its obviously a little lower. I guess thats what I was getting at.. I really wish I knew if Bullet was bad or good. With it this way, I don't know who I should be suspicious of.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #505
Lorena
Unregistered

Per path12's post on page 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
There is no role reveal upon death.

I read that as we won't know who is evil/not evil.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 11:56 PM   #506
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
You're throwing out all kinds of accusations Blade.. its weird, since I have never ever attacked you in WW games before, but still you're pretty degrading of me.

Well anyways, the rule says that our people learn their full roles. I assumed we would know only if they were good or bad but not anything about if they were the seer, bodyguard, etc. I guess I'm just not as informed on this as you..

Or maybe your interpretation is completely different than mine since I obviously spent the entire morning reading those roles over and over and we even discussed them in this thread.

Anyways, keep on attacking me Blade, its fine. I think you still have 3 or 4 people you haven't accused yet of something this game.

Wasnt i the same one who refused to discuss people(you) and your actions...list who i have accused this game, please alan

Oh, and as you can see by the BIG SMILY, it was a joke...but i guess i cant go a single day without drama
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:01 AM   #507
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Clover the Horse: Can view one lynch victim per night via PM. Will learn full role of player chosen. If this player dies, there is a 75% chance that Moses will learn his findings. One time per game can choose one other player to PM (submit name to GM at night) -- they will have PM privledges for that day only.

Moses the Raven: Can view one night kill victim per night via PM. Will learn full role of player chosen. If this player dies, there is a 75% chance that Clover will learn his findings. One time per game can choose one other player to PM (submit name to GM at night) -- they will have PM privledges for that day only.

Apparently im attacking alan, so if this defense of him is attacking, im sorry but i read it as they will know who and what that person was as well
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:21 AM   #508
Lorena
Unregistered

I have a pretty stupid question:

Is it cheating if we gather information by logging onto an instant messaging system to see if anyone is on? I was curious about that and I think Blade mentioned it was cheating, but wasn't sure.

I felt like doing that last game but wasn't sure if it was breaking the rules or something.

By gathering information what I mean is finding out whose online and figuring out whose a baddie.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:25 AM   #509
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

DC< yes that is pretty shaddy
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:25 AM   #510
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I have a pretty stupid question:

Is it cheating if we gather information by logging onto an instant messaging system to see if anyone is on? I was curious about that and I think Blade mentioned it was cheating, but wasn't sure.

I felt like doing that last game but wasn't sure if it was breaking the rules or something.

By gathering information what I mean is finding out whose online and figuring out whose a baddie.
Just being online is not a crime...its a crime to talk to players you dont have PM capabilities with about the game. Wolves can PM each other, and its become widly accepted that wolves using IM is fine too. But 2 villagers talking or a wolf and villager is all off limits. So if you arent supposed to PM them, dont IM them.(if you want to talk about the weather, dandy...but avoid game topics)

As well, dont use the FOFC Whos Online feature or look at profiles to see who is PMing. Its considered taboo.
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 12:26 AM   #511
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola. would be shady
Old 09-13-2006, 12:27 AM   #512
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, for an example, im on AIM right now talking with some of my friends i go to college with. Just being on isnt a crime, but if a wolf is IMng you asking your role, thats bad.
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 12:33 AM   #513
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Wasnt i the same one who refused to discuss people(you) and your actions...list who i have accused this game, please alan

Oh, and as you can see by the BIG SMILY, it was a joke...but i guess i cant go a single day without drama

Maybe Ive just had a bad day at work then or something... I spent most of my day on here discussing various parts of those rules with hoops, so when you came out like that saying something about me that was obviously false, I just was caught offguard.

Don't worry about causing drama with me, I have never voted for you on a lynch because you "pissed me off" and I won't here either. I just was caught offguard with the approach you took. Maybe you were just trying to get a rise out of me, but i honestly read when it said role reveals as well role reveals. I don't remember any game where we wern't told if someone is good or bad at death.

I guess i'm just silly for thinking that though, but oh well.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:36 AM   #514
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
dola, for an example, im on AIM right now talking with some of my friends i go to college with. Just being on isnt a crime, but if a wolf is IMng you asking your role, thats bad.

i think what she was asking was more to the point of "is it ok to log onto AIM to see who else is on, and then come back to the game and say 'I saw saldana and st cronin on AIM at the same time, so i think they are wolves'?"

DC, if this is in fact the question, the answer is a resounding Dont Do It...it is outside the spirit of the game, along with the other things blade mentioned.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:36 AM   #515
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Maybe Ive just had a bad day at work then or something... I spent most of my day on here discussing various parts of those rules with hoops, so when you came out like that saying something about me that was obviously false, I just was caught offguard.

Don't worry about causing drama with me, I have never voted for you on a lynch because you "pissed me off" and I won't here either. I just was caught offguard with the approach you took. Maybe you were just trying to get a rise out of me, but i honestly read when it said role reveals as well role reveals. I don't remember any game where we wern't told if someone is good or bad at death.

I guess i'm just silly for thinking that though, but oh well.

I wasnt trying to get a rise out of you...some people i try to get under their skin...your not one of them. Ever since you soo badly kicked my ass in the Ninja game, i respect you fully. With that comes a certain amount of pre-disposed suspicion(re: hoopsguy), but also basically a gurantee i wont fight with ya. I like ya Alan, and i hope that feeling is reciprocal(though if its not i understand)
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 12:38 AM   #516
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
i think what she was asking was more to the point of "is it ok to log onto AIM to see who else is on, and then come back to the game and say 'I saw saldana and st cronin on AIM at the same time, so i think they are wolves'?"

DC, if this is in fact the question, the answer is a resounding Dont Do It...it is outside the spirit of the game, along with the other things blade mentioned.

So you are admitting you and cronin were evil???

NOTE: THIS IS A JOKE...I AM NOT ATTACKING AND ACCUSING YOU

NOTE2:THAT TOO IS A JOKE FOR ALAN

You all hate me, dont you? lol
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 12:41 AM   #517
Lorena
Unregistered

Yeah, I knew about not IMing fellow villagers to talk about the game unless we had PM capabilities. I was curious if we could log on to see if... say player A and player B were on at the same time and kinda speculate about their WW roles.

I hope no one takes this as a wolfy question... I just wanna play clean and I know WW goes on the honor system. Just curious, that is all.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:44 AM   #518
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post

Exactly, thanks for the clarification saldana.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:58 AM   #519
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I wasnt trying to get a rise out of you...some people i try to get under their skin...your not one of them. Ever since you soo badly kicked my ass in the Ninja game, i respect you fully. With that comes a certain amount of pre-disposed suspicion(re: hoopsguy), but also basically a gurantee i wont fight with ya. I like ya Alan, and i hope that feeling is reciprocal(though if its not i understand)

I don't mind a good in game fight.. especially if you're a wolf and I'm trying to catch you. I think Im being sensitive because of a long day though. Half of me is still wondering if you were trying to stir up stuff though because of some reason, but I do enjoy having you in the games. I enjoy having hoops in games too, as well as some of the others like Saldana, St.Cronin, etc because the reason I like these games are the fun discussions.

Today for instance trying to figure out strategies based on what we know in the rules was fun for me, I guess I don't play the game to just post once a day and give my vote.. and part of me is inherently suspicious of anyone who does play that way (under the radar).. I usually don't like the games too much after day 6 or 7 when all of the active players are killed. I probably would usually live longer if I played under the radar too.. but you know what.. I think I would rather just not play in that case

So maybe I will get lynched tommorrow or die tonight or die tommorrow night, or whatever because i am so vocal.. but at least I enjoyed the 2-4 days I played
Old 09-13-2006, 01:01 AM   #520
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't mind a good in game fight.. especially if you're a wolf and I'm trying to catch you. I think Im being sensitive because of a long day though. Half of me is still wondering if you were trying to stir up stuff though because of some reason, but I do enjoy having you in the games. I enjoy having hoops in games too, as well as some of the others like Saldana, St.Cronin, etc because the reason I like these games are the fun discussions.

Today for instance trying to figure out strategies based on what we know in the rules was fun for me, I guess I don't play the game to just post once a day and give my vote.. and part of me is inherently suspicious of anyone who does play that way (under the radar).. I usually don't like the games too much after day 6 or 7 when all of the active players are killed. I probably would usually live longer if I played under the radar too.. but you know what.. I think I would rather just not play in that case

So maybe I will get lynched tommorrow or die tonight or die tommorrow night, or whatever because i am so vocal.. but at least I enjoyed the 2-4 days I played
You basically perfectly described how i view the game, with the key difference being i tend to be more suspicious of the talkative people. I always talk myself into some crazy conspiracy, like the one i have right now in my head. Oh boy, its a doozie
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 01:03 AM   #521
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, usually im quite happy to argue. That wasnt one time i was trying to. Im waiting until i have some stronger evidence before i go balls to the wall. When it does though, just to make you feel special, ill make sure i find a role for you in my conspiracy theory
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 01:08 AM   #522
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i agree with you both. Where is the fun in being quiet
Old 09-13-2006, 01:10 AM   #523
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Final vote count:

bulletsponge 7 -- BrianD (364), Chubby (373), GoldenEagle (400), Anxiety (409), Swaggs (424), Lathum (440), RealDeal (443)
GoldenEagle 4 -- Alan T (296), Grammaticus (297), bulletsponge (349), Greyroofoo (432)
BrianD 3 -- Bek (343), Conflaguration (379), Blade (430)
Anxiety 1 -- Passacaglia (381)
Grammaticus 1 -- Dodgerchick (382)
Passacaglia 1 -- hoopsguy (425)

Not voting: ardent

Unlike yesterday, today's arguments were far more focused. Although early suspicion fell upon GoldenEagle for his mysterious disappearance yesterday, the seemingly odd antics of bulletsponge eventually gathered the attention of most. Bulletsponge was called forward and quickly dispatched.

Oddly, it seemed easier the second time around.......which is almost more disturbing than the anguish of yesterday.

BULLETSPONGE HAS BEEN LYNCHED. NIGHT ACTIONS DUE BY 9AM TOMORROW.

Crapola. I thought I'd be voting today, not yesterday. Hmm. I don't think I even had a chance...seeing as we were on night actions the entire time I was at work yesterday.

Dang.

Time to catch up on my reading.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:10 AM   #524
Lorena
Unregistered

Hey, I kinda take offense to that.

Maybe some of us are just a little... well, in my case VERY slow to figure things out.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:11 AM   #525
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dola, usually im quite happy to argue. That wasnt one time i was trying to. Im waiting until i have some stronger evidence before i go balls to the wall. When it does though, just to make you feel special, ill make sure i find a role for you in my conspiracy theory

I can't wait.

I usually end up getting someone after me for some reason. I still remember the game Neon was the seer and somehow nailed 2 bad guys the first two nights with scans.. we were on a great roll and should have had the game sinched...

Then something bad happened, I brought up the fact that just because neon got the two seerviewings that suddenly everyone he was suspicious of was 100% wolf. Well that moved me to the top of his suspicion list.. and the next 6 days were spent killing one person after another on his list.. all of who were good...

The end result.. no wolves were killed the rest of that game... (or the entire next Saldana game, or even the one after that if there was one)... To this day I was the villager that started the deathmarch of good guy deaths in Saldana's games...

I won't be suprised if Im lynched early in this one too, which probably won't be a huge deal since I dont have any special role.. but I always am so sad once Im out of the game.. I follow each game daily till the end and participate in my head.. I'll likely do that this game too when I eventually am killed by whoever.. trying to guess who are the bad guys by playing along.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:14 AM   #526
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Maybe some of us are just a little... well, in my case VERY slow to figure things out.

Heres a secret. None of us have any idea what is going on(except the bad guys)...we just all like to pretend like we do
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 01:14 AM   #527
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

But I think thats the fun in it.. last game was very confusing for me, even though I played in alot of these games.. So I talked alot about my role, about what I found and tried to work with other villagers to put together the pieces.

Just because you don't know something or are slow to figure things out, doesn't mean you shouldn't talk.. .in fact thats when we should have the most discussion, to try to work together to figure things out..

In my mind, the only ones who don't want to talk to figure things out are the wolves since they already know most of things.. I have issues when I feel people are trying to feed me reasons to vote for people, or make it too convienant to direct the vote a certain way... but I never think suspiciously of discussion trying to figure out things like we did today during the day.

I usually think the people who are afraid to talk are those who have some reason not to (dont want to slip up)
Old 09-13-2006, 01:36 AM   #528
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Just finished. Here's what I know: Nothing.

I think you should all realize by now that I don't have the tiebreaker, as I wasn't online at all during the time that Swaggs and uhh, I can't remember honestly were on the block. Was it Anxiety?

Anyhow, I noticed people "confessing" not to be the tiebreaker so I thought I'd share that rather obvious information.

As for yesterday, I'm now 100% positive I didn't have a chance to vote seeing as the night actions came in about 3 hours after I left work. I'll admit I was online checking email and FOFC sometime around 7pm here...noon EST there today. I was only on for a few minutes, and actually thought I'd have until this morning to cast a vote. Meh.

If you're curious, I planned on voting greyroofoo (#2 on the players list) if nothing jumped out at me. Nothing did, I would have voted greyroofoo this morning if I had the chance.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:23 AM   #529
path12
Coordinator

Again, the night seems to pass quietly yet your dreams are still troubled by the ease of last night's lynch. Sadly, you realize the carnage has not yet ended as in the morning you find Lathum, throat cut, laying by the henhouse. There is no bloody message this time, the multiple wounds on the body is warning enough that evil still walks among you.

LATHUM HAS BEEN KILLED. DAY 3 HAS BEGUN. DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:35 AM   #530
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Anxiety's COT:

Completly Trusted: Swaggs

Sorta Trusted: hoopsguy

Everybody Else: Neutral

Old 09-13-2006, 08:54 AM   #531
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Old 09-13-2006, 09:16 AM   #532
Swaggs
Coordinator

Just a thought, but I will put it out there.

Do you all think that, tonight, Boxer should protect me and Clover should send me a list of the lynched players results? Since I am in the circle of trust, this could help, before I am killed or one of Clover/Boxer/Moses are killed (if they have not been already).
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:18 AM   #533
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Do you all think that, tonight, Boxer should protect me and Clover should send me a list of the lynched players results? Since I am in the circle of trust, this could help, before I am killed or one of Clover/Boxer/Moses are killed (if they have not been already).
NOOO!

It is way too soon for boxer to use his ONE TIME pm power...i think this should def. be much later in the game...so far he knows what, 2 people?
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 09:18 AM   #534
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, i meant clover
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2006, 09:19 AM   #535
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
NOOO!

It is way too soon for boxer to use his ONE TIME pm power...i think this should def. be much later in the game...so far he knows what, 2 people?

Who is he going to PM it to?

Starting tonight, Pilkington and the revolutionaries get a kill. I say we use it now, before it is too late.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:20 AM   #536
Swaggs
Coordinator

and with that, I am out for a bit.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:32 AM   #537
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Lathum, I absoltuely agree with your move and it moves you up in my eyes.

Man...and I was *going* to lay off Anxiety after today.

So...maybe I'm trying too hard, but here's my thinking. After lathum died, I had a look at his posts, and the replies to them. After lathum broke the tie, Anxiety said that moves him up in his eyes. This is in a different manner, but again, Anxiety has a connection with the guy who died. Perhaps a ruse to now make him seem less suspect?

Hoops, can you run down your argument for why you trust Anxiety again? Or anyone else who feels strongly about it?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #538
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Passacaglia, you might want to emerge from my ass today, the air is much fresher.

Old 09-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #539
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Again, the night seems to pass quietly yet your dreams are still troubled by the ease of last night's lynch. Sadly, you realize the carnage has not yet ended as in the morning you find Lathum, throat cut, laying by the henhouse. There is no bloody message this time, the multiple wounds on the body is warning enough that evil still walks among you.

LATHUM HAS BEEN KILLED. DAY 3 HAS BEGUN. DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN.

I'm sure nobody will believe me, but I want to get a jump on this and say that even though Lathum and I sparred a bit last night, I had nothing to do with his death. I have no idea who did attack him, but I know it wasn't me.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:42 AM   #540
RealDeal
High School Varsity

So what happens now? We lynched a guy yesterday with no real info, and now we lynch a guy today with no new info? Maybe this will pick up once our various seers come out with some info, but right now I just don't get this game.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:51 AM   #541
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
So what happens now? We lynched a guy yesterday with no real info, and now we lynch a guy today with no new info? Maybe this will pick up once our various seers come out with some info, but right now I just don't get this game.

I'm assuming that when the seers reveal themselves, they become instant targets for the wolves. If I was one of them (sadly not), I would probably wait a few kills and drop all of the info at once. I think this will be one of those games where we are in total darkness for most of the game, but we'll get lots of info just in time for a sprint to the finish.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:19 AM   #542
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Passacaglia, you might want to emerge from my ass today, the air is much fresher.

What can I say? Your ass reminds me of Ypsilanti.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:24 AM   #543
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Four legs good, two legs bad!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:37 AM   #544
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

We go through the last 2 days and try to figure out what we can by the deaths that we have had. See if we can find anything that points to someone in our mind. Having a break with a seer getting a bad guy in this game will be big, but we can narrow down suspects with out that in the meantime.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:47 AM   #545
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Day 1 and 2 votings... I don't really see much of anything that stands out to me as for why Lathum here.

Anxiety 3 -- ardent (146), BrianD (177), Swaggs (180)
Swaggs 3 -- Anxiety (107), Lathum (144), hoops (219)
BrianD 2 -- Bek (131), Passacaglia (153)
RealDeal 2 -- saldana (152), Grammaticus (169)
Blade6119 2 -- Greyroofoo (92), RealDeal (197)
Conflaguration 1 -- st.cronin (77)
Chubby 1 -- bulletsponge (74)
hoops 1 -- Alan T (75)
Bek 1 -- Dodgerchick (79)
bulletsponge 1 -- Chubby (80)
Greyroofoo 1 -- Blade (85)
st.cronin 1 -- Conflaguration (97)

bulletsponge 7 -- BrianD (364), Chubby (373), GoldenEagle (400), Anxiety (409), Swaggs (424), Lathum (440), RealDeal (443)
GoldenEagle 4 -- Alan T (296), Grammaticus (297), bulletsponge (349), Greyroofoo (432)
BrianD 3 -- Bek (343), Conflaguration (379), Blade (430)
Anxiety 1 -- Passacaglia (381)
Grammaticus 1 -- Dodgerchick (382)
Passacaglia 1 -- hoopsguy (425)

Lathum was one of 3 who voted for a known good guy on day 1, and day 2 was one of 7 people who voted for bullet... No one voted for him either day.. nothing in the voting pattern here jumps out at me.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:13 AM   #546
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Lathum also made a late change off of RealDeal last night. It probably doesn't mean anything since Lathum was big on not having ties, but it is one other fact to include.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:16 AM   #547
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Spent some time going through all the day 1 and 2 posts. Found some interesting stuff, not sure what to make of it though.. All of the relevent references to Lathum that I could find from the first two days..

Day 1:

#106 (Swaggs) - Lathum and BrianD only ones to not check in yet. Votes lathum based on coin flip.

#107 (Anxiety) - Immediately fires back at Swaggs and says A bit unfair of swaggs to vote for lathum for not checking in on sunday yet.

#174 (Swaggs) - self preservation time.. changed vote to BrianD off of Lathum since Brian voted for Swaggs.

#175 (BrianD) - "We could work out a deal....gang up on someone else?"

#176 (Swaggs) - Since lathum checked in and he was wrong about deadline, thinking about switching to anxiety.

#177 (BrianD) - Immediately jumps and votes for Anxiety.

#184 (Anxiety) - "I didnt defend lathum, I attacked you (swaggs)"

#188 (Swaggs) - "(To Anxiety) Not a claim. A fact that is pretty apparent. It is also a fact that you strangely came out of nowhere to jump on me--maybe you know something about me or Lathum that caused you to do that?"

#209 (Saldana) - not a big fan of the move swaggs/briand pulled voting on Anxiety

#215 (Swaggs) - defending his moving the vote to anxiety due to anxiety attacking him for voting for lathum

#247 (Swaggs) - odd anxiety voted for swaggs because swaggs voted for lathum

#262 (Swaggs) - lathum voted because of swaggs voted for him. hoops piled on

Day 2:

#387 (Hoops) - gives timeline of day1 votes

#447 (BrianD) - To Lathum, asks if he's playing the dumb defense in regards to the last minute switch with RealDeal onto Bulletsponge.

#455 (Bulletsponge) - lathum and realdeal wants him dead.

#457 (Blade) - (To Bullet) "lol, you are dead after their moves...i dont think swaggs can duke again, and if he can, i doubt he will...sorry for your early death again bullet...i defended you last game and they killed you early, it appears it has happened again."

#472 (Anxiety) - I agree with lathum's moves and he moves up my trust list
Old 09-13-2006, 11:30 AM   #548
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I also switched last minute to bullet, but the fact is there is no real strong evidence why bullet was or wasn't more likely to be a wolf than GE. So I'm not sure why Anxiety would say that Lathum's change moved him up on the trust list. Kind of strange.

Also, wasn't our first vote a tie between Anxiety and Swaggs, where the initial tiebreaker went to Swaggs, but no one has ever stepped forward and admitted being the tiebreaker?

Kind of strange, I guess. Not really enough to make me cast a vote yet, though. I'm kind of hoping someone steps up with some info.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 11:32 AM   #549
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I also switched last minute to bullet, but the fact is there is no real strong evidence why bullet was or wasn't more likely to be a wolf than GE. So I'm not sure why Anxiety would say that Lathum's change moved him up on the trust list. Kind of strange.

Also, wasn't our first vote a tie between Anxiety and Swaggs, where the initial tiebreaker went to Swaggs, but no one has ever stepped forward and admitted being the tiebreaker?

Kind of strange, I guess. Not really enough to make me cast a vote yet, though. I'm kind of hoping someone steps up with some info.

RealDeal, I have a question for you... in your opinion Why would Lathum on day 2 say ties are bad and change last minute off of you after day 1 being a part of a tie? Any thoughts you have on it?
Old 09-13-2006, 11:36 AM   #550
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

In addition to some of the other problems highlighted with this plan, there is the idea that the bodyguard may not be able to protect you tonight. I don't believe he is allowed to guard the same person two nights in a row. It would make sense that you were guarded on Night 1 and that he could guard you tonight, but I've seen plenty of times where the actions of a player with a role didn't make sense to me.

Also, Pilkington could have killed last night. I highly doubt that the Revolutionaries took the night off from killing, so here is what I see as the possibilities:
1.) Pilkington decided to hold off for a night, didn't get his action submitted, etc
2.) Pilkington is dead
3.) Either Pilkington or the Revolutionaries were stopped last night while attempting a kill and we should hear something today

Here is the total of what I know at this point, based on information that has been revealed:
- Swaggs is the Duke, and thus is good based on role descriptions
- Saldana was not a Revolutionary
- There is a very good chance that Lathum was not a Revolutionary

We can't construe anything from the deaths of Cronin or Bulletsponge yet and we won't be able to do so until there are some reveals.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote