Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-11-2016, 04:32 PM   #1
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Gonna Make It to Full Time Next Year

WARNING: The Following is a Storyline That Won't Take Place in the Canon of Heaven is a Place on Earth until I'm going to post it in the Spring of Next Year, Instead I will do something different as we hit the summer set in the summer of 1989 in which Andy Gury left Dance Party USA which led to a massive change with a Twist which will take place in a New Canon from Scratch, Viewer discretion is advised.

The Summer of 1989, Things had changed On June 26, "Dance Party USA" airing on USA Network decided to make a change in anticipation for the New Spin-Off Network to as Andy Gury left the show however 4 Teenage Dancers took over in which Princess (a.k.a. Heather Day) took over the Job along with Eddie O'Neill, Cindy Stark and Mr. Mitch (a.k.a. Tyrone Mitchell)

Meanwhile NASCAR is ready for a new era starting July 1, 1989 as USA Network along with it's New Sister Network myx which will air a number of NASCAR Races under the title "RaceDay USA"

However Jollibee Cup Series star Jay Jianoran, A Sophomore from Alameda, CA is anticipating to make his Jollibee Cup Series Start in the Bay Area in he which is going to make it to Full Time for 1990.

My Dad Eleno said "Well we are going to make it, I hope if you wanna let my son race so wanna give it a go!"

"Sure do", Said Jay "well looks the journey to full time is upon us for the 1990 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series is what were going after we are going to be Daytona Bound!"

However I Cranked Up my mp3 player and a Safire song plays in the Background

"When I was just a, girl papa told me
Baby, you're gonna make it big one day
I know you'll do it, keep sticking to it
Just don't let anything get in your way
I'm searching for the star above
It's all that I've been dreaming of
Hey listen world to what I have to say

One day I am gonna make it
Make it, make it to the top
Watch out, I am gonna make it
There's no way I'll ever stop

Don't need a semon cause I'm determined
To take control of my own destiny
My soul's on fire with such desire
To show just how good I can really be
When fat comes knocking at my door
I'll go right through it not knowing what's in store
I'm ready ant time, place, any day

There comes a time in each one of yours lives
When we must stand and shine
My time is near, I won't let it slip away
Oh no, oh no

I am the kind of young lady who knows
Just what she wants and knows just what to do
It may be shocking soon I'll be rocking
Knowing I've done my best when I get through
I'm reaching for that star above
It's all that I keep dreaming of
So listen world to what I have to say

I'm gonna make it one day
Make it to the top so watch out
No way I'll ever stop
If you feel like I do shout
Everybody let it out

One day"
- "Gonna Make It" by Safire (1988; Watch the Music Video by Clicking the link)

stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:19 PM   #2
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Top 30 Point Standings after Pocono Raceway

1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 1775
2. #17 Darrell Waltrip - 1666
3. #27 Rusty Wallace - 1648
4. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 1637
5. #6 Mark Martin - 1613
6. #4 Kevin Harvick - 1523
7. #7 Alan Kulwicki - 1518
8. #9 Bill Elliott - 1502
9. #28 Davey Alliison - 1496
10. #11 Denny Hamlin - 1486
11. #25 Tim Richmond - 1460
12. #18 Kyle Busch - 1433
13. #21 Neil Bonnett - 1410
14. #1 Terry Labonte - 1404
15. #33 Harry Gant - 1364
16. #83 Lake Speed - 1350
17. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 1304
18. #55 Phil Parsons - 1283
19. #31 Ryan Newman - 1266
20. #2 Brad Keselowski - 1223
21. #16 Larry Pearson - 1210
22. #84 Dick Trickle - 1208
23. #71 Dave Marcis - 1112
24. #11 Geoff Bodine - 1088
25. #29 Dale Jarrett - 1087
26. #5 Kasey Kahne - 1077
27. #41 Kurt Busch - 1071
28. #43 Richard Petty - 1032
29. #20 Matt Kenseth - 991
30. #15 Brett Bodine - 930

However Things will change as we head to the Wine Country for the Inaugural Banquet Frozen Foods 300 from Sonoma Raceway which will air on USA Network with Princess, Mitch, Cindy and Eddie on July 2nd as I, Jay Jianoran will make the field for Sunday's Jollibee Cup Series Race at Sonoma.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:56 AM   #3
stratonascar
High School Varsity

This Just In: Dance Party USA will make it's first broadcast in Myx starting July 3rd but we are making a revamp following our shows in Ocean City

It's Official, Following the aftermath of the Country Crackdown in which TNN changing it's format Contemporary Hit Music to compete with MTV & VH1 and Dance Party USA has lost Andy Gury, Myx and USA has teamed up to revamp Dance Party USA by removing the Lightning Lipsync beginning early in September of this year in addition we will expect to have more regulars to host the show when we get to the New Decade, Michael Nise said on an announcement "Well we are getting excited that the Regulars will no longer be lip synching to Current Pop Hits, due to the new format coming in August so we are looking forward to it as we plan for a New CD which will be a compliation album of the Regulars singing Current Pop Hits featured on a newly revamped Dance Party USA on USA Network and on Myx along with the New NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series and I'm going to be excited."

On a Related Story: myx will continue airing the American Sports Cavalcade, Performance Plus, Truckin' USA and Bill Dance Outdoors from it's former network TNN on Sundays due to the Country Crackdown of 1989.

Broadcast Information of the Banquet Frozen Foods 300
TV: USA Network and myx
In-Car PBP & CC: Heather "Princess" Day, Tyrone Mitchell, Eddie O'Neill and Cindy Stark
Pit Reporters: Matt Yocum, Marty Snider, Kelli Stavast and Dr. Jerry Punch (on Loan from ESPN)

Radio: Motor Racing Network
Host: Eli Gold
PBP: Barney Hall
Turn Announcers: Joe Moore (Turns 1-3), Fred Armstrong (Turns 3a-5), Dan Hubbard (Turns 5-7), Rick Benjamin (Turns 8-9), Allan Bestwick (Turns 9-10) & Ralph Sheheen (Turns 10-11)

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-14-2016 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:09 PM   #4
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Update: CMC-Pinoy West Racing is rumored to get a 2nd Car to be running in Alameda however they will get the #30 Car to be driven by someone so they can run part time for the remainder in the season so they can be rookie eligible in 1990.

On a Related Story as we Keep it Local: Janessa Franklin from Union City, CA will be attempting to run a limited schedule for the remainder of the season sponsored by NAPA Auto Parts starting in Sonoma with more races coming up including the Season Finale at Auto Club Speedway.

Coming Up Next: Coverage of the Banquet Frozen Foods 300 (on Myx & USA Network)

"The Thunder Begins July 3rd and 4th, NASCAR Live on USA and on The New Myx"
Old 06-15-2016, 09:32 PM   #5
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And So The Wait is Done, Let's Start Our First Ever Season of NASCAR on Myx

Princess: "And I'm Princess and So The Wait is Over as Myx and USA joined together as we start our new era of NASCAR Racing on Your RaceDay and Our RaceDay USA

(Cue Dance Party USA Theme by Dan McKeown)

Princess: "And So We're Live from the San Francisco Bay Area as the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series starts it's 13th Race of the Season and our very Inaugural broadcast on RaceDay USA I'm Princess with Cindy, Mitch and Eddie as we are getting set for the running of the Inaugural Banquet Frozen Foods 300 live from Sears Point International Raceway in Sonoma, California"

Jay Jianoran did qualified 11th on my Jollibee Cup Debut however I will start in the 6th Row along side Kyle Busch in the M&M's Crispy Toyota, However Intimidator Dale Earnhardt who is leading in the Points Coming to Sonoma will start on the Pole alongside Alan Kulwicki from Greenfield, WI.

This is a First, Myx and USA will broadcast a NASCAR Race simultaneously and also the very first Jollibee Cup Race which takes place in the Sonoma Valley well this is the best day of my life.

STARTING LINEUP
ROW 1: #3 Dale Earnhardt (GM Goodwrench Chevrolet) - #7 Alan Kulwicki (Zerex Ford)
ROW 2: #2 Brad Keselowski (Miller Lite Ford) - #19 Carl Edwards (Subway Toyota)
ROW 3: #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet) - #31 Ryan Newman (Caterpillar Chevrolet)
ROW 4: #21 Neil Bonnett (Citgo Ford) - #48 Jimmie Johnson (Lowe's Chevrolet)
ROW 5: #6 Mark Martin (Stroh's Light Ford) - #17 Darrell Waltrip (Tide Chevrolet)
ROW 6: #26 Jay Jianoran (CMC Toyota) - #18 Kyle Busch (M&M's Toyota)
ROW 7: #4 Kevin Harvick (Jimmy John's Chevrolet) - #20 Matt Kenseth (Dollar General Toyota)
ROW 8: #84 Dick Trickle (Miller High Life Buick) - #1 Terry Labonte (Skoal Oldsmobile)
ROW 9: #71 Dave Marcis (STG Chevrolet) - #11 Denny Hamlin (FedEx Toyota)
ROW 10: #38 Dick Johnson (Redkote Steel Tubing Ford) - #28 Davey Allison (Texaco/Havoline Ford)
ROW 11: #43 Richard Petty (STP Ford) - #25 Tim Richmond (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet)
ROW 12: #52 Jimmy Means (#Smut Chevrolet) - #55 Phil Parsons (Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile)
ROW 13: #09 Terry Fisher (Midgley Racing Chevrolet) - #14 Cindy Stark (Mobil 1 Chevrolet)
ROW 14: #73 Bill Schmitt (Schmitt Racing Chevrolet) - #9 Bill Elliott (Melling Ford)
ROW 15: #10 Heather "Princess" Day (Nature's Bakery Chevrolet) - #99 John Krebs (Exide Ford)
ROW 16: #27 Rusty Wallace (Kodiak Ford) - #5 Kasey Kahne (Farmers Insurance Chevrolet)
ROW 17: #33 Harry Gant (Skoal Oldsmobile) - #93 Troy Beebe (Taco Bell Buick)
ROW 18: #41 Kurt Buschh (HAAS Automation Chevrolet) - #90 Rick McCray (Bullseye BBQ Sauce Ford)
ROW 19: #83 Lake Speed (Wynn's Oldsmobile) - #16 Larry Pearson (Chattanooga Chew Buick)
ROW 20: #38 Geoff Bodine (Ford Credit Ford) - #29 Dale Jarrett (Hardee's Ford)
ROW 21: #15 Eddie O'Neill (Quality Care Ford) - #24 Janessa Franklin (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet)
ROW 22: #47 Tyrone Mitchell (Peak Antifreeze Chevrolet)

Relief Drivers on Stand By: Ron Esau (#10), Darin Brassfield (#14), Roy Smith (#15), Tommy Kendall (#47)

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-03-2016 at 11:30 PM. Reason: TNN Motorsports Theme Never Existed in '89
Old 06-16-2016, 09:39 AM   #6
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Sonoma - And So This Time, My Career Begins (for Real)
BGM: Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's for Real

Princess: "Well, We are just a few turns away before we go green and we will play the first song that we started here since we take over by Pajama Party"

Cindy: "That will be a Great Idea what is it?"

Princess: "It's Yo No Se, and so That's The First Song when we take over after Andy Gury left, that means ESPN will not air this event because ESPN has to cut back on NASCAR and increase Coverage in Indycar Racing."

Cindy: "All Right Now we are getting ready as they cut through the final turn as we begin our first race on myx as you are all getting excited."

Princess: "And the Pace Car driven by Elmo Langley is leaving and the inaugural broadcast of RaceDay USA and myx is set to get underway, as Joe Montana waves the green flag and we are racing in Sonoma!"

("Yo No Se" starts playing)

And So 43 Drivers enter for the first time in Sears Point as I Gained a lot of positions however Brad Keselowski led the first 13 laps before Caution #1 involving Dick Trickle and Jimmie Johnson the Restart Came in Lap 15 as Mark Martin took the Lead but later the Intimidator took over and Dale Earnhardt is leading for a 2nd Caution which knocked Jimmy "Smut" Means, Dave Marcis and Geoff Bodine out of the race the Intimidator keeps leading but on Lap 70 a 5-Car Wreck including Eddie O'Neill (in the #15) is occured however the Restart Came in Lap 70 as Rusty Wallace and Carl Edwards battle it out all the way to the final lap as we head to Princess reporting on what happened in her Car

"White Flag is now out with more one lap in the First Race on USA and on Myx as Carl Edwards is in the lead followed by Rusty Wallace in 2nd, but we see Rusty Wallace trying to pass Carl Edwards for first lead however Edwards is closing in as they head to Turn 3 and they get to the duel to the Carosuel as Carl Edwards hangs on as he keeps his command"

Mitch: "Well, I Said this could get it right however It's Carl and Rusty coming down to the wire, but I hope Carl can do it."

Cindy: "Looks Like we had a Road Course battle and I'm still finishing the race however checking out in my Screen, I see that Carl Edwards is heading to Turn 8."

Eddie: "I Agree on It, Miss Stark however Both Guys are hoping to see who would cross the finish line first but we hope it's Carl Edwards."

"I Hope your right Ed O'Neill as they get to the checkered flag as they get to Turn #9 as they Continue Uphill to Corner #10 they'll enter a short straightaway that heartbreaking Turn #11 and here comes Carl Edwards battling it out but this could decide whose going to win it but uh oh Rusty just got smoked with his tires in Turn #11 and looks like Carl Edwards will win it and the Checkered Flag is ready to wave and it's going to be Carl Edwards in which he wins the Banquet Frozen Foods 300!"

However Carl Edwards won over Rusty Wallace here at Sonoma.

RACE RESULTS

1. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
2. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Ford
3. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
4. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet
5. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
6. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
7. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
8. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
9. #14 Cindy Stark - Mobil 1 Ford
10. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
11. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
12. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
13. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
14. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
15. #10 Heather "Princess" Day - Nature's Bakery Cevrolet
16. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
17. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
18. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
19. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
20. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Chevrolet
21. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
22. #73 Bill Schmitt - Schmitt Racing Chevrolet
23. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
24. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
25. #09 Terry Fisher - Midgley Racing Chevrolet
26. #90 Rick McCray - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Ford
27. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
28. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
29. #47 Tyrone Mitchell - Peak Antifreeze Chevrolet
30. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
31. #93 Troy Beebe - Taco Bell Buick
32. #38 Geoff Bodine - Ford Credit Ford
33. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
34. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
35. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
36. #15 Eddie O'Neill - Quality Care Ford
37. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco Havoline Ford
38. #99 John Krebs - Exide Ford
39. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Chevrolet
40. #71 Dave Marcis - STG Chevrolet
41. #38a Dick Johnson - Ford Credit Ford
42. #84 Dick Trickle* - Miller High Life Buick
43. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet

* = What does it mean, If a driver who's in the Bottom of the Top 10 finishes last among these drivers in the bottom 10 he or she will be replaced with a DPUSA Regular so Dick Trickle will be replaced, more news when we get there.

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-16-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:45 PM   #7
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE POCONO
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 1925
  2. Rusty Wallace - 1818
  3. Jimmie Johnson - 1671
  4. Mark Martin - 1778
  5. Darrell Waltrip - 1724
  6. Tim Richmond - 1642
  7. Kevin Harvick - 1638
  8. Alan Kulwicki - 1609
  9. Bill Elliott - 1602
  10. Denny Hamlin - 1592
  11. Davey Allison - 1548
  12. Kyle Busch - 1545
  13. Terry Labonte - 1531
  14. Neil Bonnett - 1519
  15. Lake Speed - 1492
  16. Harry Gant - 1485
  17. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 1464
  18. Ryan Newman - 1369
  19. Phil Parsons - 1362
  20. Larry Pearson - 1356
  21. Brad Keselowski - 1353
  22. Dick Trickle - 1245
  23. Kasey Kahne - 1171
  24. Richard Petty - 1166
  25. Geoff Bodine - 1156
  26. Dave Marcis - 1155
  27. Dale Jarrett - 1151
  28. Kurt Busch - 1144
  29. Matt Kenseth - 1115
  30. Carl Edwards - 1101 (1)
  31. Brett Bodine - 930

ALSO IN THE POINTS
Jimmy Means - 506
Cindy Stark - 235 (2)
Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 226 (3)
Heather "Princess" Day - 158 (4)
Jay Jianoran - 155
Eddie O'Neill - 101 (5)
Bill Schmitt - 97
Terry Fisher - 88
Rick McCray - 85
Troy Beebe - 70
Janessa Franklin - 61
John Krebs - 49
Dick Johnson - 40

ADDED FOOTNOTES
(1) - Points Inherited from Ben Hess prior to June 11
(2) - Points Inherited from Darin Brassfield prior to June 11
(3) - Points Inherited from Joe Ruttman prior to June 11
(4) - Points Inherited from Ron Esau prior to June 11
(5) - Points Inherited from Roy Smith prior to June 11
Old 06-16-2016, 05:55 PM   #8
stratonascar
High School Varsity

NEWS AND NOTES BEFORE POCONO AS MYX & USA WILL AIR LIVE ON JULY 23RD

- Dick Trickle will be Suspended from Racing in Jollibee Cup Series Telecast on MYX and USA until the conclusion of the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis taking his place is Amie Goodyear in the #84, Trickle will be back to race on the next MYX/USA Broadcast on August 13th at Watkins Glen International Speedway

The DINFraction List

Getting Strike #1: Darrell Waltrip, Davey Allison, John Krebs, Dick Johnson & Jimmie Johnson
Ineligible: Jimmy Means & Dave Marcis (Owner/Driver)

In Order to Qualify for the DINFraction List you must get a Strike, If you get 3 Consecutive DNF's, he or she will be fired and will be replaced wih a new driver

Also: If a Driver gets a 3rd DNF on the week before the next Jollibee Cup telecast on myx/USA: A Dance Party USA Regular will take over, so only 5 Drivers are eligible are trying to avoid getting a 2nd Strike in order to start all over from Scratch, Drivers who owned a Racing Team are Declared ineligible to be participate.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:19 AM   #9
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Pocono (Part 1) - Still Watching the $ale on the night before Qualifying
(BGM: Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts)

Thursday Night at 7:30 PM, On a Summer Night I Turned on NBC and $ale of the Century came on with Jim Perry however Qualifying is ready tomorrow however a number of Proxies are Filling in due to Taping Reasons on Dance Party USA however I will be calling live on a Partyline to see how what Qualifying Turned Out at Pocono however I remember that John Rambo became the first person to win the Jackpot on the nighttime show of the Winner's Big Money Game with $121,000 that was then before Andy Gury left Dance Party USA and now with myx joining the simulcast we got these regulars as compared to Summer Bartholomew co-hosting $ale of the Century along side our main host Jim Perry however these ratings can beat out Wheel of Fortune (1) which is now on ABC with Pat Sajak as Host.

However CBS is still running Press Your Luck since September 1986 (2) when they moved to 7:30 PM becoming the first network game show to move to primetime that started the Network Evening Game Show Boom.

FOOTNOTES

(1) - Wheel of Fortune moved from NBC to ABC in Daytime hosted by Bob Goen and debuted a Nighttime Version of the Show retaining Sajak as Host.

(2) - CBS Did Ran Press Your Luck on Daytime from September 19, 1983 to September 26, 1986 before moving to 7:30 PM on September 29, 1986 becoming the First Network Game Show to move to primetime.

Broadcast Information for the AC Spark Plug 500
Network: USA & MYX
Start Time: Noon ET/9 AM PT
In-Car PBP & CC: Heather "Princess" Day, Tyrone Mitchell, Eddie O'Neill, Cindy Stark and Davey Allison (First Time in Broadcast History as a NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Star will be on In-Car CC)
Pit Reporters: Mike Joy, Glenn Jarrett, Kelli Stavast and Dick Berggren

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-18-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-17-2016, 08:32 PM   #10
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now It's RaceDay USA from Pocono on the 2nd Race of ESPN getting the Buyout!

(Cue "Moments in Love" by Art of Noise as we see the #28 Car Getting ready to Prepare for Race Day) (1)

Princess (V/O): All Day Long, Everyone is Prepping on your Typical Jollibee Cup Series Car for Competition, what does some of the Drivers do while the crew is busy, This Person is trying to build his own Car together.

(We See Davey Allison Trying to Work on a Model of a Texaco/Havoline Monogram Race Car but it didn't work)

But Not as Successful as the Race Teams

(We See Davey Allison's Crew in Pit Road)

Robert Yates is really good is preparing inside and outside of the Havoline Ford for Davey Allison, What is he doing on this model, not even good and that's not even the right car!

Robert Yates: Davey That's Too Little!

(Davey puts his Car Away and tries it again followed by a shot of the #28 Crew setting up for that car)

Mr. Mitch (V/O): Chassis Setup, Engine all are important to the race teams

(Then we See Davey Confused with Cindy Stark watching On)

Cindy: Uh, Davey

Davey: What

Cindy: What are you doing?

Davey: I'm Trying to work on building my #28 Model for My Car.

Cindy: But Look What I Did when I Ran side by side with my other kids.

(We See a Clip of Davey and Cindy racing together at Pocono in June of 1989)

Cindy: But Davey's model tries it to get it back together again like Humpty Dumpty, Wait a Minute Wrong Car Again just like I made it with a Right Car

Robert: That's No Good, That's Too Big and That's Too Little

Cindy: Now Go Back and Try Again

Davey: Sorry About That

(Then we See the #28 Crew decided to Set up by Placing the Tires on The Car)

Eddie: When the Crew Puts It all together however your hard work is paid off like scoring 2 Wins last season for your 28 Team

(A Clip of Davey Allison's win in the 1988 Richmond Fall Race is shown)

(Then we see Davey Allison trying to finish his own model)

However Davey's efforts with his model well it's looks like it may work out

(And Then his crew for the #28 Team at Robert Yates Racing enters and everyone react in which they were just right)

Eddie: Good Work, It Did worked out for me too

(Princess, Cindy and Mr. Mitch joined in too.)

Princess: And I Got a Question for you wanna be on In-Car Analyst for this race, Davey?

Davey: Yes

Princess: Okay, Enjoy The Show

(Cue "Dance Party USA" Theme by Dan McKeown)

Apparently, Were Live from Pocono Raceway for the AC Spark Plug 500, I'm Princess, with Cindy, Mitch and Eddie because we got hit by rain showers and fog in the last couple of days and we decided to take a breather from hosting our Summer Tour Shows on Dance Party USA, To make way for this event with 3 more regulars made the field for this event and we have bright sunshine too and we got good weather, Cindy how do you like Summer Tour in New Jersey thus far?

Cindy: Of Course, Looks Like we have crossed the Border to the Pocono Mountains with a 43-Car Field getting ready for this Jollibee Cup Series Race are you excited?

Princess: Well, I Hope we are excited however Tyrone Mitchell is getting ready he's getting ready to an interview Amie Goodyear Coming up in our pre-race show later but in the meantime Jimmie Johnson is in the pole let's go to Mike Joy.

ROW 1 - #48 Jimmie Johnson (Lowe's Chevrolet), #17 Darrell Waltrip (Tide Chevrolet)
ROW 2 - #2 Brad Keselowski (Miller Lite Ford), #20 Matt Kenseth (Dollar General Toyota)
ROW 3 - #24 Janessa Franklin (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet), #9 Bill Elliott (Melling Ford)
ROW 4 - #11 Denny Hamlin (FedEx Express Toyota), #3 Dale Earnhardt (GM Goodwrench Chevrolet)
ROW 5 - #26 Jay Jianoran (California Music Channel Toyota), #43 Richard Petty (STP Ford)
ROW 6 - #15 Eddie O'Neill (Quality Care Ford), #14 Cindy Stark (Nature's Bakery Chevrolet)
ROW 7 - #18 Kyle Busch (M&M's Crispy Toyota), #1 Terry Labonte (Majik Oldsmobile)
ROW 8 - #27 Rusty Wallace (Kodiak Pontiac), #31 Ryan Newman (Caterpillar Chevrolet)
ROW 9 - #55 Phil Parsons (Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile), #19 Carl Edwards (Arris Toyota)
ROW 10 - #7 Alan Kulwicki (Zerex Ford), #84 Amie Goodyear (MDS Transport Buick)
ROW 11 - #71 Dave Marcis (Big Apple Market Chevrolet), #38 Geoff Bodine (Ford Credit Ford)
ROW 12 - #29 Dale Jarrett (Hardee's Ford), #16 Larry Pearson (Chattanooga Chew Buick)
ROW 13 - #41 Kurt Busch (HAAS Automation Chevrolet), #5 Kasey Kahne (Aquafina Chevrolet)
ROW 14 - #52 Jimmy Means (Means Racing Chevrolet), #21 Kyle Petty (Citgo Ford)
ROW 15 - #83 Lake Speed (Wynn Oldsmobile), #28 Davey Allison (Texaco/Havoline Ford)
ROW 16 - #47 Tyrone Mitchell (Peak Antifreeze Chevrolet), #4 Kevin Harvick (Outback Steakhouse Chevrolet)
ROW 17 - #25 Tim Richmond (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet), #6 Mark Martin (Stroh's Light Ford)
ROW 18 - #10 Heather "Princess" Day (Nature's Bakery Chevrolet), #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Kelley Blue Book Chevrolet)
ROW 19 - #33 Harry Gant (Skoal Oldsmobile), #07 Tara Kulesa (Golden Corral Dodge)
ROW 20 - #88 Dale Jarrett (Quality Care Ford), #94 Bobby Catalano (Sunoco Oldsmobile)
ROW 21 - #32 Cathi Casumpang (White Rain Ford), #89 Ann Ware (Evinrude Outboards Pontiac)
ROW 22 - #77 Heidi Warmkessel (Unsponsored Chevrolet)

FOOTNOTES

(1) - That Intro is based on the Telecast Intro of the 1989 AC Spark Plug 500 at Pocono Raceway when it aired on ESPN but with No Sam Cooke, just click here to watch the full race, click here.

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-24-2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:46 PM   #11
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Pocono - The Electric Youth Heats Up
(BGM: Debbie Gibson - Electric Youth)

USA Network and Myx is getting ready for the 2nd Race Broadcast in history however Jimmie Johnson is on the Pole for the Running of the AC Spark Plug 500 however when Harold Kinder waved the Green Flag: Jimmie and Darrell Waltrip took a battle before the Defending Jollibee Cup Champ Dale Earnhardt took over in the early stages of the race but later Brad Keselowski took over for most of the race except when Daytona 500 is currently leading on Lap 92 but Keselowski held back to win the AC Spark Plug 500 at Pocono Raceway.

RACE RESULTS

1. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
2. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
3. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
4. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Express Toyota
5. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
6. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
7. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
8. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
9. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
10. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
11. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
12. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
13. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
14. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
15. #15 Ed O'Neill - Quality Care Ford
16. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
17. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Chevrolet
18. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
19. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Antifreeze Ford
20. #52 Jimmy Means - Means Racing Oldsmobile
21. #84 Amie Goodyear - MDS Transport BUick
22. #29 Dale Jarrett - Quality Care Chevrolet (XFinity Series Driver)
23. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
24. #06 Terry Byers - Byers Racing Chevrolet
25. #47 Tyrone Mitchell - Peak Antifreeze Chevrolet
26. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
27. #14 Cindy Stark - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
28. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
29. #77 Heidi Warmkessel - Ford
30. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Kelley Blue Book Chevrolet
31. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
32. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
33. #32 Cathi Casumpang - White Rain Ford
34. #07 Tara Kulesa - Golden Corral Dodge
35. #89 Ann Ware - Evinrude Outboards Pontiac
36. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
37. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
38. #1 Terry Labonte - Majik Oldsmobile
39. #5 Kasey Kahne - Aquafina Chevrolet
40. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Oldsmobile
41. #38 Geoff Bodine - Ford Credit Ford (Gets 3 Race Suspension by Michael Nise will not run at IRP and 2 more races starting next week)
42. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
43. #4 Kevin Harvick - Outback Steakhouse Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-18-2016 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:24 PM   #12
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE IRP
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 2049
  2. Rusty Wallace - 1927
  3. Darrell Waltrip - 1889
  4. Mark Martin - 1872
  5. Jimmie Johnson - 1805
  6. Bill Elliott - 1757
  7. Denny Hamlin - 1752
  8. Tim Richmond - 1727
  9. Alan Kulwicki - 1715
  10. Kyle Busch - 1715
  11. Davey Allison - 1698
  12. Kevin Harvick - 1672
  13. Lake Speed - 1634
  14. Neil Bonnett - 1586
  15. Terry Labonte - 1580
  16. Harry Gant - 1540
  17. Brad Keselowski - 1538
  18. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 1537
  19. Larry Pearson - 1494
  20. Ryan Newman - 1481
  21. Phil Parsons - 1432
  22. Richard Petty - 1287
  23. Dave Marcis - 1282
  24. Dale Jarrett - 1248
  25. Carl Edwards - 1247
  26. Dick Trickle - 1245
  27. Kurt Busch - 1223
  28. Kasey Kahne - 1217
  29. Geoff Bodine - 1196
  30. Matt Kenseth - 1167
  31. Brett Bodine - 930

OTHER NOTABLES

Jimmy Means - 609
Chad Little - 442
Cindy Stark - 317
Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 314
Heather "Princess" Day - 288
Eddie O'Neill - 219
Amie Goodyear - 212 (1)
Jay Jianoran - 192
Janessa Franklin - 176
Tara Kulesa - 125 (2)
Bill Schmitt - 97
Terry Byers - 91
Terry Fisher - 88
Rick McCray - 85
Heidi Warmkessel - 76
Troy Beebe - 70
Cathi Casumpang - 64
Ann Ware - 58
John Krebs - 49
Bobby Catalano - 43
Dick Johnson - 40

(1) - Points Inherited from Brad Teague as of June 11th
(2) - Points Inherited from John Krebs as of June 11th
Old 06-18-2016, 07:28 PM   #13
stratonascar
High School Varsity

The Philadelphia Inquirer
July 25, 1989

LOCAL GIRL TO BE A PART OF THE KAMMER CHOIR

Torresdale Native Lillian Narodowski will be a part of the Kammer Choir in the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant to be televised tonight at 9PM on WCAU Channel 10, "Well I'm trying to dance and sing in the Miss Teen USA Pageant is my dream but until now, my wish came true and I'm going to perform as part of the Kammer Choir with 51 Outstanding Teenagers competing for the title of Miss Teen USA 1989", Lillian said.

19 Year Old Girl from Lillian will be performing a number of Debbie Gibson songs during that night's telecast following the pageant she will be flown to Indianapolis to make her 1st Jollibee Cup Start of 1989 in the Running of the Kroger 400 at Indianapolis Raceway Park which will air this sunday on USA Network and myx in which she would make history as the First Dance Party USA regular to be part of the Kammer Choir in the Miss Teen USA Pageant and she will make history.

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-21-2016 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:37 PM   #14
stratonascar
High School Varsity

BEFORE WE GET TO PART 2 OF THE ELECTRIC YOUTH: HERE'S THE INFO ON THE 1989 MISS TEEN USA PAGEANT

Date: July 25, 1989
Hosts: Wil Shriner, Marcia Strassman & Julianne Hough (1)
Venue: Citizens Business Bank Arena (Ontario, CA) (2)
Network: CBS

Alabama - Jeannie Plott
Alaska - Amy Allen
Arizona - Leann Elston
Arkansas - Susan Marshall
California - Cassidy Wolf [2013]
Colorado - Cindy Yan [2014]
Connecticut - Suzanne Ianucci
Delaware - Alison Wilson
District of Columbia - Christina Patino
Florida - Debbie Knox
Georgia - Kim Malloy
Hawaii - Courtney Coleman [2011]
Idaho - Brandi Sherwood
Illinois - Kimberly Hannell
Indiana - Jackie Hartt
Iowa - Stacie Beckwith
Kansas - Tracey Knopp
Kentucky - Kristie Dawn Hicks
Louisiana - Katherine Haik [2015]
Maine - Lisa Bailey
Maryland - Stacey Harris
Massachusetts - Molly Rihm
Michigan - Betsy Cox
Minnesota - Darcy Inglested
Mississippi - Valarie Penn
Missouri - April Smith
Montana - Jennifer Cook
Nebraska - Melissa Giddings
Nevada - Stacey Bentley
New Hampshire - Kerri Sossei
New Jersey - Christina Thompson [2012]
New Mexico - Jacqueline Cai [2012]
New York - Beth Savage
North Carolina - Kelly Sheppard
North Dakota - Heidi Jo Langseth
Ohio - Missy Craw
Oklahoma - Cherokee Pierce [2015]
Oregon - Catherine Dunnam
Pennsylvania - Jennifer Gary
Rhode Island - Deb Hodges
South Carolina - Wesley Mitchell [2015]
South Dakota - Lisa Williamson
Tennessee - Morgan Moseley [2014]
Texas - Kristi Wright
Utah - Tracy Kennick
Vermont - Kara Quinn
Virginia - Stephanie Satterfield
Washington - Amy Travis
West Virginia - Jennifer Jo Dunn
Wisconsin - Kate Redeker [2013]
Wyoming - Gretchen Wathen

Kammer Choir Xtras: Chloe Hatfield (T), Bianca Vierra (T), Emily Delgado (T), Jessica Duhay (T), Atheena Crosby (T), Lillian Narodowski, Trisha Roby, Ali Landry, Bridgette Wilson, Toneata Morgan (T), Charli Burnett (T), Hailee Harris (T), Alexa Noone (T), Gigi Gauthier (T), Courtney Critz (T), Juliet Weaver (T), Savannah Hudson (T), Kiki Morrical (T), Lauren Dorn (T), Raquel Leviss (T)

(T) - Time Warp

Footnotes

(1) - Angela Visser (Miss Universe 1989) has been sidelined to watch the Pageant to help crown a new Miss Teen USA instead Julianne Hough (T) will co-host the pageant with these two people I've Mentioned
(2) - We Moved the Pageant from San Bernardino, CA, no questions asked.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:57 PM   #15
stratonascar
High School Varsity

It's Tuesday before IRP: 71 Debbie Gibson Clones singing an opening number or What Was I Thinking?
(BGM: Miss Teen USA 1989 (or The Not Debbie Gibson Choir) - Electric Youth)

(Cue "Electric Youth")

V/O: Live from Southern California's Home of Ontario it's the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant with your host Television Personality and Comedian Wil Shriner, with our co-hosts from the Hit Movie Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Marcia Strassman and from Strictly Come Dancing, Julianne Hough and featuring Miss Teen USA 1988 Mindy Duncan, the Stephani Kammer Choir and starring 51 of the most outstanding teenagers in the USA

And So With 51 Girls Singing this Opening Number

"Zappin' it to ya
The pressure's everywhere
Goin' right through ya
The fever's in the air
Oh yeah, it's there!
Don't underestimate the power
of a lifetime ahead

Electric youth
Feel the power, you see the energy
Comin' up
Coming on strong
The future only belongs
to the future itself
and the future is
Electric youth
It's true you can't fight it
Live by it
the next generation...

it's electric

We do what comes naturally (naturally!)
You see now
wait for the possibility
Don't you see a strong resemblance
to yourself? (oh...)
Don't you think what we say is important?
Whatever it may be...
The fun is gonna start with me
'cause I'm bringing it back...

Electric youth
Comin' up
Coming on strong
The future only belongs
to the future itself
and the future is
Electric youth
Live by it
the next generation...

inflation
flirtation
relaxation
elation
generation of
an electric youth!"
- "Electric Youth" as Sung by 51 Girls and the Kammer Choir in the 1989 Miss Teen USA pageant

What is up with these 71 Girls dressed as Debbie Gibson singing an opening number, oh I'm Just Kidding The Miss Teen USA Pageant is on as Wil Shriner and Marcia Strassman has entered however It's just a Fun in which It's a Debbie Gibson marathon for 2 Straight Hours on CBS but nothing else as the ratings will be increased as Stephani Kammer is the Choreographer none-the-less.

However we think we got a House Band to accompany the Debbie Gibson Choir after the 1st Break, Miss NC Teen USA Kelly Sheppard is introduced and so on however I Was excited to play more Debbie Gibson later after The Semi Finalists are Revealed however Shana Wilmot attended the 1987 Miss USA Pageant in Albuquerque and now she's in as a Debbie Gibson clone competing for Miss Teen USA 1989 however Catherine Dunnam can go for a Two-Fer if she becomes the 2nd Consecutive Miss Teen USA from Oregon and Melissa Giddings was a Part of the Choir up to 10,000 People when we performed The President, Now She's Performing with a Choir of 71 Girls (of 71 Debbie Gibson Clones if you ask) in Southern California

However The Musical Number will have more Debbie Gibson Songs in addition to the Swimsuit Competition and The Evening Gown Competition and there will be no jokes.

Before The Ten Semifinalists are revealed, Mindy Duncan made a Video Postcard and she would appear as a Debbie Gibson clone in all Musical Numbers (no joke but it's true) so we can make it 72 and for the Judges: Dale Harimoto (USA Today on TV), Miguel Nunez, Steve Guback (Washington Star Sports Coluumnist), Jill Whelan (Love Boat), Jane Pratt (Founding Editor of Sassy), Richard Lawrence, Patrick St. Claire (Male Model), Frank DiCopolis (Played Frank Cooper Jr. on Guiding Light), Dr. Joy Browne, Erin Gray (Played Kate Summers on Silver Spoons on Another Network).

TEN SEMIFINALISTS: Jeannie Plott (Alabama), Katherine Haik (Louisiana) (2), Amy Travis (Washington), Kristi Wright (Texas), Kristie Dawn Hicks (Kentucky), Heidi Jo Langseth (North Dakota), Beth Savage (New York), Lisa Williamson (South Dakota), Kara Quinn (Vermont), Brandi Sherwood (Idaho)

And Then Wil Shriner took part in Interviews with these Semifinalists while those Who Failed to make it to the Top 10 along with the Kammer Choir gets stripped to their Swimwear by Catalina to another Debbie Gibson song later in the Show as Miss Teen USA 1988 Mindy Duncan getting ready to Her One-Piece Swimsuit to sing on Vocals however during the Interviews Kristi Wright watches a Pageant on TV with a Boyfriend at Pizza Hut, Who Cares I Wanna gonna there and Kristi Dawn Hicks who's son is a Country Music Singer but for her She's a Debbie Gibson clone but someday I Hope we want to stay Debbie Gibson all night I'll go to bed after the Pageant to All Debbie Gibson jams non-stop on my Endless CD Player that won't stop.

However the Next 5 Interviews Took Place however I'm Still Getting my Coke Zero from the Fridge after the Interviews are done another Video Postcard took place after Wil attempted to toss to Commercial but Failed however Wil Shriner want to get Fast Food for the 51 Girls while I decided to do something later tomorrow for My Post-Miss Teen USA Fix and now Let's do a Comercial From Bounce.

Now On To The Swimsuit Competition and Mindy Duncan (The Soon to be Outgoing Miss Teen USA) dressed as Debbie Gibson in a One-Piece Swimsuit as she performs while Marcia says "Welcome back to the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant and Our Swimsuit Competition" but Wil Shriner shrunk his Tux, before the Debbie Clones will sing "Out of the Blue" in a Beachwear as Mindy starts to sing the Solo

"Without you, without you
I always thought that everything was fine without you
Never knowing you'd be mine
Suddenly my world has changed
And I just wonder why
All it took was just one smile"

But Later the Girls stripped to reveal their Swimsuits as the Chorus began to Start the Miss Teen USA Swimsuit Competition but later on the next song as the girls starting "Shake Your Love" as the Girls sing while holding their Beach Cover Ups as Pom-Pons as the Swimsuit Competition ended with a Smooth Kickline to Close It Out.

(Cue "Electric Youth")

V/O: The 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant will Continue

NOTES

(1) - Kid Creole and The Coconuts did performed in the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant in Real Life but In This World It's Just 20 More Girls singing in vocals for a total of 71 voices.

(2) - Louisiana Never Made the 10 Semifinalists in the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant, Ali Landry (who is a Part of the Kammer Choir in the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant) made the Semifinals in the following year, more on that when we get to the 1990 Miss Teen USA in a Later Post.

Up Next: Halftime of the 1989 Miss Teen USA pageant and the 2nd Half to see who won Miss Teen USA and the Starting Grid for the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Race at IRP, oh and By The Way More Debbie Gibson.

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-21-2016 at 12:43 AM.
Old 06-18-2016, 11:41 PM   #16
stratonascar
High School Varsity

It's Tuesday before IRP: A Show That Start 72 Debbie Gibson clones (Not 71, I Messed It Up)
(BGM: Electric Youth by what we've mentioned in the Last Post)

With 72 Debbie Gibson Clones (but not 71) because of Mindy Duncan performing in another Musical Number in which Miss Teen USA 1988 Mindy Duncan goes to lead vocals another Video Postcard which sets in Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA

And Then these Prizes were announced to the New Miss Teen USA 1989 in which the new Miss Teen USA will be driving in a New Dodge Colt because I Hope I Can Run a Dodge soon in the 1990 Jollibee Cup Series after that it's Mindy and Debbie Clones singing "Only In My Dreams" (1) also by Debbie Gibson well it's the Debbie Gibson show in Ontario, California hosted by Wil Shriner and That Women from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids and looks like we did it

Wil: "Will be Right back with the Evening Gown Competition after this word from Crest, The Official Toothpaste of the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant, Stay With Us"

And Back to More Of a Show That Stars 72 Debbie Gibson clones all hoping to be the Real Miss Teen USA with the Evening Gown Competition as they are Ready to sing "Lost In Your Eyes" (2) in evening gowns.

Wil: "Mindy, Why don't you do the Honors Please?"

And Then The Music Starts Playing

"I get lost in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind...
Is it love that I am in?

I get weak in a glance
Isn't this what's called romance?
And now I know
'Cause when I'm lost I can let go"

And Then Mindy Sings while the Contestants and the Kammer Choir Serenaded them before they sing on Back-Up Vocals but midway in the evening gown competition the Girls sing "Foolish Beat" until were done as we are going to name our Final Five with the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant will decide a Winner.

"Well, That was even good I have a feeling my wish that we want a Special Debbie Gibson Paint Scheme to run towards the end of the Season, But I will be excited", Jay said.

After Mindy Duncan tours the Southern Californian Inland Empire, The Top 5 is Revealed by Marcia Strassman (3)

TOP 5: Kristi Wright (Texas), Kristie Dawn Hicks (Kentucky), Kara Quinn (Vermont), Brandi Sherwood (Idaho), Heidi Jo Langseth (North Dakota)

And Now It's Time to Ask the Judges Some Questions to the Five Finalists as Wil surrounded by a Bowl with the Names of Judges in a Sheet of Paper as Kristi is the first to call after Wil Shuffles and knocks one of these and made a Let's Make a Deal Reference before Chosing Patrick St. Claire after that Kristie Dawn Hicks chose Judge Wapner (of The People's Court) but It's Richard Lawrence and Then Kara Quinn chose Judge Reinhold (from Beverly Hills Cop) but it's Judge Jill Whelan of the Love Boat, and after that Brandi Sherwood came up next and chose Chief Justice (William) Rehnquist but instead it's actually the guy who played Frank Cooper Jr. on Guiding Light airing on this next work and after that Heidi choses from a countless number of Judges and gets his Hoodrat Miguel Nunez and after the Judges Questions we get down to the Wire as One Debbie Gibson Clone will win Miss Teen USA and the Judges pick their ranking with some dramatic music being played.

But when they go to the Final Commercial Break which features a Word from Pantene Pro-V, I will probably invite all 72 Members of the Debbie Gibson Choir (Consisting of 51 Miss Teen USA Contestants including a winner to be named), and I'm getting excited.

And After the McDonald's Commercial that I will go tomorrow in which Jamie McMurray will run that scheme for 1990 in the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Circuit, Mindy Duncan makes her final walk.

Well with 2 Contestants vieing for the 1990 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Rookie of the Year Title by Raybestos, Miss Universe 1989 has assisted to crown and Mark Martin, I Mean Ward has handed me the Computer Printout to Will Shriner and the Results

4RU: Heidi Jo Langseth (Norh Dakota)
3RU: Kristi Wright (Texas)
2RU: Kara Quinn (Vermont)
And So with Brandi Sherwood (Idaho) & Kristie Dawn Hicks (Kentucky) could come down if one of them will win Miss Teen USA and It goes to Idaho's Brandi Sherwood (1RU: Kentucky's Kristie Dawn Hicks)

And then Brandi winning Miss Teen USA, Wil Said: "Brandi Congratulations, you are Brand New Miss Teen USA 1989, your friends and fans are ready to greet you, congratulations take your traditional walk"

Hit it Kammer Choir and the 50 Losers!

"Electric youth
Comin' up
Coming on strong
The future only belongs
to the future itself
and the future is
Electric youth
Live by it
the next generation...

it's electric"

And Then while Mindy Duncan reads the Miss Teen USA Creed, I Said "Well we can use this song to reveal our new paint scheme to salute Debbie Gibson for the what might be remainder of the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Season and I'm Excited, Yes! Yes!"

Electric youth
Comin' up
Coming on strong
The future only belongs
to the future itself"

Wil: Well Marcia, We Have Our Winner
Marcia: A Few Short Hours Ago, She was Just Brandi Sherwood from Idaho, Now She's Miss Teen USA
Wil: And I'm Wil Shriner
Marcia: And I'm Marcia Strassman
Wil: And to all our winners for the Hundreds of Peoples connecting with Miss Teen USA thanks for sharing this years pageant with us (with Marcia), Good Night!

And While all the Girls Congratulate Brandi, Electric Youth sung by Brandi and the Debbie Clones being played while Harry Smith announces Sugar Ray Leonard challenges Roberto Duran in a Boxing Rematch plus Rob Reiner, Casey Kasem (of CT40) and The Bee-Gee's on Tomorrow's CBS This Morning, I Announced we will invite Brandi and Miss Teen USA 1989 Girls to perform that song on a Big Debbie Gibson Army Party to reveal our Brand New Paint Scheme and maybe run that scheme in Phoenix and Auto Club Speedway and I Can't Wait, Woo Hoo and then I went to bed playing All Debbie Gibson stuff in automated CD Player til the morning comes!

STARTING GRID FOR THIS WEEKEND'S KROGER 400 AT IRP

ROW 1 - #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. ('79 Gatorade Throwback Chevrolet), #17 Darrell Waltrip (Tide Chevrolet)
ROW 2 - #7 Alan Kulwicki (Zerex Ford), #48 Jimmie Johnson (Lowe's Darlington Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 3 - #9 Bill Elliott (Melling Ford), #5 Kasey Kahne [DNF - X] (2013 Farmers Insurance Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 4 - #41 Kurt Busch (2001 HAAS Throwback Chevrolet), #18 Kyle Busch (M&M's Crispy Toyota)
ROW 5 - #19 Carl Edwards (Classified Records: Pinay Toyota), #27 Rusty Wallace (Kodiak Ford)
ROW 6 - #11 Denny Hamlin ('78 Cale Yarborough 1st National City Travelers Checks Throwback Toyota), #90 Ann Ware (Ford)
ROW 7 - #10 Heather "Princess" Day (Nature's Bakery Chevrolet), #14 Cindy Stark (Bass Pro Shops Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 8 - #28 Davey Allison (Texaco/Havoline Ford), #92 Desiree Wynder (Stanley Tools Chevrolet)
ROW 9 - #42 Kyle Larson (Target Chevrolet), #4 Kevin Harvick [DNF - X] (Busch Beer Cale Yarborough '79 Chevrolet)
ROW 10 - #38 Tyrone Mitchell (Ford Credit Ford), #71 Dave Marcis (Big Apple Market Chevrolet)
ROW 11 - #20 Matt Kenseth [DNF - X] (DeWalt Toyota), #43 Richard Petty ('72 STP Throwback Ford)
ROW 12 - #15 Eddie O'Neill (Quality Care Ford), #6 Mark Martin (Stroh's Light Ford)
ROW 13 - #47 AJ Allmendinger (Scott's Chevrolet), #3 Dale Earnhardt (American Ethanol E15 Richard Childress '78 Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 14 - #75 Morgan Shepherd (Valvoline Ford), #29 Dale Jarrett (Hardee's Ford)
ROW 15 - #24 Janessa Franklin (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet), #33 Harry Gant (Skoal Oldsmobile)
ROW 16 - #89 Sara Ward (Evinrude Outboards Pontiac), #55 Phil Parsons (Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile)
ROW 17 - #1 Terry Labonte [DNF - X] (Skoal Oldsmobile), #2 Brad Keselowski (Miller High Life Early 80's Throwback Ford)
ROW 18 - #36 Kenny Wallace (Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac), #26 Jay Jianoran (Pepsi Toyota)
ROW 19 - #25 Tim Richmond (NAPA Auto Parts Bill Elliott '85 Throwback), #83 Lake Speed (Wynn's Oldsmobile)
ROW 20 - #21 Neil Bonnett (Citgo Ford), #16 Larry Pearson (Chattanooga Chew Buick)
ROW 21 - #31 Ryan Newman (Caterpillar Throwback Chevrolet), #84 Amie Goodyear (MDS Transport Buick)
ROW 22 - #64 Lillian Narodowski (Schneider Electric Chevrolet)

NOTES

(1) Kid Creole and The Coconuts didn't appear in this Canon, No Lifeboat Party (To Announce the Semifinalists), "Darlin, You Can Take Me (In the Swimsuit Competition) & "I Love Girls" (in this Music Video Number).

(2) Kid Creole did performed "My Male Curosity" in the evening gown but in this storyline canon, Kid Creole did NOT performed in the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant, Sorry

(3) Angela Visser never announced the Top 5 in this storyline

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-19-2016 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:01 AM   #17
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Pre-Race in IRP on RaceDay USA

The Crew on Lap-By-Lap In-Car Reporting: Heather "Princess" Day, Cindy Stark, Tyrone Mitchell & Eddie O'Neill
The Pit Reporting Crew: Jennifer Winter (West Coast Reporter on Dance Party USA), Kelli Stavast, Mike Massaro & Glenn Jarrett

Cindy Stark: Well with Lillian Narodowski who was flown from Southern California after performing in the 1990 Miss Teen USA Pageant she will qualify 43rd so we better head straight to Jennifer Winter.

Jennifer: Lillian will be in the #64 Car this week as she would start dead last so how do you think that weather in Southern California that you visited in the Miss Teen USA Pageant?

Lillian: I Had a Lot of Fun enjoying the Pageant when it aired on CBS, I Did Sing alot of Debbie Gibson maybe I could do that again next year as part of the Kammer Choir or maybe perform with Stephani Kammer on Choreography for the 1990 Miss USA Pageant.

Jennifer: And are you going to get excited to start dead last?

Lillian: I Do Not Know, Maybe I Wish me the best of luck

Jennifer: Lillian Narodowski going dead last at Indianapolis Raceway Park to Kelli Stavast.

Kelli: Jimmie Johnson is hoping to get a win in IRP as he would start 4th driving a Throwback Lowe's Scheme how would this car Turn Out Right Today?

Jimmie: Well we have to get the #48 to Victory at Indianapolis Raceway Park we will have a lot of chances at Winning my first time this season and now I hope we can bring the Checkered Flag back to Indy.

Kelli: That was Even good and what about your teammate Dale Earnhardt Jr.?

Jimmie: I hope he would do it because we can finish 1-2, so we will look forward to it.

Kelli: That's Jimmie Johnson he would start 4th at IRP

Princess: And so we have a good race today I'm excited to get to keep the wheel of the Nature's Bakery Chevrolet and we hope we will make our first win at IRP, but will look forward to it (Cue "Summer Girls" by Dino), Today's Telecast on RaceDay USA on Myx and USA Network is brought to you by. Quaker State, The Big Q Stands for Quality always has always will.

By the DieHard Battery now with More Power when you need it most

And by the First Name in Filters, Purolator exceptional protection for exceptional vehicles like yours

Coming Up I'm going to start 13th while my girl Cindy Stark will start 14th, will get ready to go racing, next on RaceDay USA.

(Fade Out)
Old 06-19-2016, 11:43 AM   #18
stratonascar
High School Varsity

IRP - Playing Some Debbie Song a Different Way
(BGM: Debbie Deb - Lookout Weekend)

Well It's My First Saturday Night Freestyle Race starting 36th when Harold Kinder waved the Green Flag as Dale Earnhardt Jr. led the Field to the Green Flag but the first Caution took place on Lap 55

Princess: "And Looks Like I See Something going on the first caution they are 4 Cars Involve and I assume that Harry Gant is one of them he will be out of the race along Janessa Franklin who will be done for her night, and looks like we will see what happens next."

The Restart tooks place on Lap 61, Dale Junior is leading but on Lap 105 something happened next.

Princess: "Since, I'm in the Top 5 Now, I Saw another Caution, Jay Jianoran is involved, Kevin Harvick Involved, Brad Keselowski is involved, Larry Pearson is involved and look I see Mr. Mitch is now involved caution is out"

Cindy: "Yellow is out Now, Princess caution is out on Lap 105"

However the Restart Occured on Lap 108, Princess Keeps leading but with a 3rd Caution took place on Lap 163 involving 2 Cars, Cindy Stark took over the Night for the rest of the race but in the Final Lap something happens.

Cindy: "One More Lap for Me however Dale Earnhardt Jr. is going to beat me to the start/finish line to win the Kroger 400, Let's Watch the Finish without saying anything"

(When "I Wanna be the One" by Stevie B Plays as we hear the MRN call to accompany the final lap)

Barney Hall (MRN): Cindy Stark is going to get a Shot as Dale Earnhardt Jr. is right behind her however we can see the Backstretch for the Final Time but Dale Earnhardt Jr. can't block her!

Joe Moore (MRN): I Ever Know that the #14 Car is going to get her 1st win this time but looks like Dale Jr. may get a Chance before Heather Day is going to pass Dale Jr. for 2nd place but it looks like she can pass him but Cindy is getting ready to make it.

Eli Gold (MRN): Well, Here Comes the #14 Bass Pro Shops Throwback Chevrolet crossing the Finish Line as the Checkered Flag waves from Harold Kinder and Cindy Stark is off to Victory Lane she wins Kroger 400 becoming the First Female Driver to a Cup Race, This Season let's go to pit road with Allen Bestwick...

(End MRN Feed as the Music Continues Playing)

Cindy: Well that was it, I Did win this race and I'm off to Victory Lane, Princess you beated me to the Punch so you finished 3rd.

Princess: Good Work, Maybe I Hope you will do better next week in Watkins Glen

Cindy: That's What We're Going

Princess: Of Course It Is

Cindy: EXCELLENT, And I'll make my victory lane interview with Mr. Mitch, After This!

RACE RESULTS

1. #14 Cindy Stark - Bass Pro Shops Throwback Chevrolet
2. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Gatorade '79 Throwback Chevrolet
3. #10 Heather "Princess" Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol E15 Chevrolet
5. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
6. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
7. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Express Toyota
8. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
9. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
10. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
11. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Throwback Chevrolet
12. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Throwback Chevrolet
13. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Throwback Chevrolet
14. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
15. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
16. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
17. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
18. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet (A Surprise Move the He Is Suspended for 3 Races when we air on myx and USA Network despite of an 18th Place Finish and 27th in Driver Points what a shame, Good Move )
19. #90 Sara Ware - Ford
20. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
21. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
22. #64 Lillian Narodowski - Schneider Electric Ford (She was flown from California following the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant which took place earlier this week to race in Indianapolis for the Weekend and it did paid off for her.)
23. #36 Kenny Wallace - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac
24. #75 Morgan Shepherd - Valvoline Pontiac
25. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
26. #89 Ann Ware - Evinrude Oldsmobile
27. #15 Eddie O'Neill - Quality Care Ford
28. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
29. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet (Ineligible to get a 3 Race Suspension due to being an Owner/Driver)
30. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
31. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
32. #84 Amie Goodyear - MDS Transport Buick
33. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
34. #26 Jay Jianoran - Pepsi Toyota
35. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller High Life Ford
36. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
37. #19 Carl Edwards - Classified Records: Pinay Toyota (Ineligible to get a 3 Race Suspension by USA Network Programming Executive Hilary Schacter despite of Winning at the Wine Country of Sonoma on the First Broadcast of RaceDay USA on myx)
38. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
39. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
40. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
41. #38 Tyrone Mitchell - Ford Credit Ford
42. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
43. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet

2 Weeks Later we will be in Watkins Glen, However I'm Excited to see Debbie Gibson in person to reveal our new Paint Scheme along with Miss Teen USA 1989 Debbie Gibson, So I Can't Wait For This One so I hope we can make it really good at the glen.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:10 PM   #19
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE WATKINS GLEN
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 2209
  2. Rusty Wallace - 2045
  3. Darrell Waltrip - 2010
  4. Mark Martin - 1972
  5. Jimmie Johnson - 1932
  6. Bill Elliott - 1899
  7. Denny Hamlin - 1898
  8. Kyle Busch - 1865
  9. Davey Allison - 1853
  10. Alan Kulwicki - 1788
  11. Tim Richmond - 1773
  12. Kevin Harvick - 1736
  13. Neil Bonnett - 1724
  14. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 1712
  15. Lake Speed - 1704
  16. Terry Labonte - 1668
  17. Ryan Newman - 1605
  18. Brad Keselowski - 1596
  19. Harry Gant - 1577
  20. Larry Pearson - 1549
  21. Phil Parsons - 1481
  22. Richard Petty - 1402
  23. Dale Jarrett - 1360
  24. Dave Marcis - 1358
  25. Kasey Kahne - 1347
  26. Kurt Busch - 1332
  27. Matt Kenseth - 1301
  28. Carl Edwards - 1299
  29. Dick Trickle - 1245
  30. Geoff Bodine - 1196
  31. Brett Bodine - 930

OTHER NOTABLES

Jimmy Means - 609
Cindy Stark - 502
Heather "Princess" Day - 458
Chad Little - 442
Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 354
Eddie O'Neill - 301
Amie Goodyear - 279
Jay Jianoran - 253
Janessa Franklin - 210
Ann Ware - 143
Tara Kulesa - 125
Sara Ware - 106
AJ Allemndinger - 103
Bill Schmitt - 97
Lillian Narodowski - 97
Kenny Wallace - 94
Morgan Shepherd - 91
Terry Byers - 91
Terry Fisher - 88
Rick McCray - 85
Kyle Larson - 79
Heidi Warmkessel - 76
Troy Beebe - 70
Cathi Casumpang - 64
John Krebs - 49
Bobby Catalano - 43
Desiree Wynder - 43
Dick Johnson - 40
Old 06-19-2016, 12:37 PM   #20
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Red Hot Rumor Warning: When Will Marlon Race at the Glen?

In According to Kid Coordinator of Nise Productions, Patricia Foster: The #41 will need a new ride by Current Dance Party USA Regular Marlon Dow starting in August at Watkins Glen, Dow will replace Kurt Busch who is suspended from Broadcasting a Jollibee Cup Series Race for next 3 Events, Gene Haas of HAAS Automation Racing hasn't responded yet but will keep you posted.

In Other News: Dick Trickle will NOT be back to Stavola Brothers for the Remainder Season however Amie Goodyear will remain in the #84 for the Rest of the Season however Stavola Brothers will get the #8 for the 1990 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series season which will be driven by Dance Party USA Regular Liz Jacobs with Sponsorship yet to be decided as of press time.

And myx will start getting exclusive rights to cover the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series with Music as hosted by The Same People from Dance Party USA for the 1990 Season, USA Network also simulcast the events for a select number of races while other networks will get some without music.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:18 AM   #21
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Watkins Glen - Real August Day on the Road between Superdance vs. Batdance
(BGM: Prince - Batdance)

Kyle Larson did win a Pole at the Glen on his 1st Race as he waved the green flag to start The Glen 355 however Kasey Kahne took the lead early but Kasey Kahne regained the lead, Dale Earnhardt Jr. in a Batman Scheme took over a battle with Jimmie Johnson in a Superman Scheme as the battle took place but in the end Jimmie in the #48 won that event at the Glen.

RACE RESULTS

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Superman Chevrolet
2. #4 Kevin Harvick - Outback Steakhouse Chevrolet
3. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Batman Chevrolet
4. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
5. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
6. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
7. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
8. #5 Kasey Kahne - Hendrick Ride Along Sweepstakes Chevrolet
9. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol Late 70's Remix Chevrolet
10. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
11. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
12. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
13. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Ford
14. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
15. #15 Eddie O'Neill - Quality Care Ford
16. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
17. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
18. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
19. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
20. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
21. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
22. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
23. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
24. #14 Cindy Stark - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
25. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Oldsmobile
26. #34 Heather Henderson - C&W Racing Buick
27. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Chevrolet
28. #71 Dave Marcis - STG Chevrolet
29. #89 Ann Ware - Evinrude Oldsmobile
30. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
31. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
32. #84 Amie Goodyear - MDS Transport Buick
33. #40 Darin Brassfield - Kendall Oil Chevrolet
34. #41 Marlon Dow - HAAS Automaton Chevrolet
35. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
36. #77 Heidi Warmkessel - Ford
37. #38 Tyrone Mitchell - Ford Credit Ford
38. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
39. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
40. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
41. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
42. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmoile
43. #05 Cathi Casumpang - Farmer's Insrance Chevrolet
Old 06-22-2016, 09:36 AM   #22
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS AFTER SUMMER TOUR '89 ON DANCE PARTY USA IS DONE
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 2347
  2. Rusty Wallace - 2169
  3. Mark Martin - 2118
  4. Jimmie Johnson - 2117
  5. Darrell Waltrip - 2068
  6. Denny Hamlin - 2004
  7. Bill Elliott - 1999
  8. Kyle Busch - 1980
  9. Davey Allison - 1965
  10. Alan Kulwicki - 1922
  11. Kevin Harvick - 1906
  12. Tim Richmond - 1882
  13. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 1882
  14. Neil Bonnett - 1874
  15. Lake Speed - 1741
  16. Terry Labonte - 1712
  17. Brad Keselowski - 1693
  18. Ryan Newman - 1687
  19. Larry Pearson - 1637
  20. Harry Gant - 1617
  21. Phil Parsons - 1584
  22. Kasey Kahne - 1494
  23. Carl Edwards - 1459
  24. Richard Petty - 1445
  25. Dave Marcis - 1437
  26. Dale Jarrett - 1430
  27. Matt Kenseth - 1395
  28. Kurt Busch - 1332
  29. Dick Trickle - 1245
  30. Geoff Bodine - 1196
  31. Brett Bodine - 930

OTHER NOTABLES

Jimmy Means - 609
Cindy Stark - 593
Heather "Princess" Day - 579
Chad Little - 442
Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 406
Eddie O'Neill - 419
Jay Jianoran - 408
Amie Goodyear - 346
Janessa Franklin - 337
Ann Ware - 219
Kyle Larson - 209
AJ Allemndinger - 176
Heidi Warmkessel - 131
Tara Kulesa - 125
Sara Ware - 106
Cathi Casumpang - 98
Bill Schmitt - 97
Lillian Narodowski - 97
Kenny Wallace - 94
Desiree Wynder - 92
Morgan Shepherd - 91
Terry Byers - 91
Terry Fisher - 88
Rick McCray - 85
Heather Henderson - 85
Troy Beebe - 70
Darin Brassfield - 64
Marlon Dow - 61
John Krebs - 49
Bobby Catalano - 43
Dick Johnson - 40
Old 06-22-2016, 09:30 PM   #23
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Bristol (Pre-Race) - Farewell Tyrone
(BGM: Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye)

Tyrone Mitchell announced that he is leaving but they are talks that Geoff Bodine will come back next week at Darlington Raceway in addition they are talks Bobby Catalano should be on the candidates to run the #15 in 1990 along with Michael Waltrip and Morgan Shepherd are on the Chopping Block.

In Addition Chris Tully another Familar Face from the Dance Party USA will expect to run This Week and at Darlington Next Week with a few more races as the season winds down.

And as for Jay Jianoran, "I'm desperately wanted a 2nd team to race in the #30 Car but I will let someone run that car for 1990, but only time would tell but will see."

Live Coverage for the Goody's 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway
TV: USA/myx (7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT)
In-Car Reporting Lineup: Heather "Princess" Day, Cindy Stark, Tyrone Mitchell (Final Appearance on this broadcast), Marlon Dow & Darrell Waltrip (Both Marlon & Darrell will make their first appearance in the broadcast today)
Pit Reporters: Matt Yocum, Dick Berggren, Kelli Stavast & Mike Massaro

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-22-2016 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:33 PM   #24
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Bristol - An Endless Short Track Night
(BGM: Cynthia - Endless Night)

Princess: "And So, We're Under the Lights from Bristol Motor Speedway as Dance Party USA presents RaceDay USA: Primetime, I'm Princess with Cindy Stark, Tyrone Mitchell making his final race along with newbies Dance Party USA Regular Marlon Dow and 3-Time Jollibee Cup Champion Darrell Waltrip, Good Evening Guys"

This Could be an Epic Endless Night as Tyrone Mitchell will make his final ride in the #38 before Geoff Bodine returns as for the Unocal 76 Bonus it stands at $106,400 if Jimmie Can Win It he will take home that amount however as the Green Flag waved Alan Kulwicki took over after the first lap and dominated most of the race however he lost the lead from Laps 115-130 by Kevin Harvick and later Darrell Waltrip and on Lap 380 it's Denny Hamlin however Alan Kulwicki regained the lead for the final set of laps and in the end he won Under the Lights at Bristol but for Tyrone Mitchell he finished 12th good way the end his show with a Bang as we head to Darlington.

RACE RESULTS

1. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
2. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Express Toyota
3. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
4. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
5. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
6. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
7. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
8. #10 Heather "Princess" Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
9. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmer's Insurance Chevrolet
10. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
11. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
12. #38 Tyrone Mitchell - Ford Credit Ford
13. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
14. #14 Cindy Stark - Mobil 1 Chevrolet
15. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
16. #30 Chris Tully - Slim Jim Pontiac
17. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
18. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
19. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
20. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
21. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
22. #44 Kyle Petty - STP Ford
23. #41 Marlon Dow - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
24. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
25. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
26. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
28. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
29. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
30. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
31. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Buick
32. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
33. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
34. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
35. #84 Amie Goodyear - MDS Transport Buick
36. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - National Guard Chevrolet
37. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Oldsmobile
38. #07 Tara Kulesa - Golden Corral Dodge
39. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
40. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
41. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
42. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
43. #15 Jimmy Spencer - Quality Care Ford

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-03-2016 at 11:30 PM.
Old 06-23-2016, 08:01 PM   #25
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE DARLINGTON
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 2387
  2. Rusty Wallace - 2334
  3. Jimmie Johnson - 2251
  4. Darrell Waltrip - 2233
  5. Mark Martin - 2224
  6. Denny Hamlin - 2179
  7. Alan Kulwicki - 2107
  8. Bill Elliott - 2084
  9. Kyle Busch - 2083
  10. Kevin Harvick - 2057
  11. Neil Bonnett - 2029
  12. Davey Allison - 2011
  13. Tim Richmond - 2006
  14. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 1937
  15. Terry Labonte - 1821
  16. Brad Keselowski - 1781
  17. Lake Speed - 1778
  18. Ryan Newman - 1769
  19. Harry Gant - 1767
  20. Larry Pearson - 1704
  21. Phil Parsons - 1645
  22. Kasey Kahne - 1632
  23. Carl Edwards - 1577
  24. Richard Petty - 1575
  25. Dale Jarrett - 1509
  26. Dave Marcis - 1480
  27. Matt Kenseth - 1471
  28. Kurt Busch - 1332
  29. Dick Trickle - 1245
  30. Geoff Bodine - 1196
  31. Brett Bodine - 930

OTHER NOTABLES

Heather "Princess" Day - 721
Cindy Stark - 714
Jimmy Means - 609
Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 533
Kyle Petty - 527
Jay Jianoran - 520
Chad Little - 442
Eddie O'Neill - 419
Janessa Franklin - 410
Amie Goodyear - 404
Kyle Larson - 300
AJ Allemndinger - 276
Ann Ware - 219
Tara Kulesa - 174
Desiree Wynder - 156
Marlon Dow - 155
Heidi Warmkessel - 131
Chris Tully - 115
Sara Ware - 106
Cathi Casumpang - 98
Bill Schmitt - 97
Lillian Narodowski - 97
Bobby Catalano - 95
Kenny Wallace - 94
Morgan Shepherd - 91
Terry Byers - 91
Terry Fisher - 88
Rick McCray - 85
Heather Henderson - 85
Troy Beebe - 70
Amy Brady - 70
Darin Brassfield - 64
John Krebs - 49
Dick Johnson - 40
Jimmy Spencer - 34
Old 06-24-2016, 03:40 PM   #26
stratonascar
High School Varsity

BEFORE DARLINGTON: This is the Last Race Before the Chase and Darrell Waltrip wants to end the Regular Season with a Bang! (From the August 31, 1989 issue of the Orlando Sentinel)

Darrell Waltrip is hoping that he would win $1 Million in Cash if he can win the Southern 500 and The Winston Million because the question is How Much would winning the Winston Million mean to Darrell Waltrip?

''I don't have any special feelings about winning the million dollars,'' he said recently. ''I just hope that since it's there, and we're the only ones with a shot to win it, that we might as well capitalize on it.''

Darrell Waltrip is Hoping to become an Instant Millionaire as he will win The Winston Million: The $1 Million bonus paid to a Driver who wins three of NASCAR's so-called ''big four'' races in one season. Those races are the Daytona 500 in February, the Winston 500 at Talladega in May, the World 600 at Charlotte in May, and the Southern, Sunday at Darlington International Raceway, in the sandy lowlands of South Carolina.

Waltrip kicked off at Daytona by winning the Daytona 500 he went on to win the Coca-Cola 600 after Davey Allison won at Talladega in the Spring, Now Darrell is hoping that he can win an additional Million Dollars at Darlington on September 3rd which will air on Myx and USA Network so we can follow him as In-Car Color Commentator so he can make his run for the money.

Television Info
Network: USA Network and myx
In-Car Lap-By Lap Commentators: Heather "Princess" Day, Bobby Catalano, Cindy Stark, Marlon Dow, Darrell Waltrip and Baby Heather Henderson (First Time on RaceDay USA)
Pit Reporters: Glenn Jarrett, Dick Berggren, Kelli Stavast & Mike Massaro
Old 06-26-2016, 01:45 PM   #27
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Darlington - Darrell Waltrip Could Go For The Biggest Payday
(BGM: Paula Abdul - Coldhearted)

4 Years Ago, Bill Elliott Just Won One Million Dollars at Darlington, 4 Years Later Darrell Waltrip wants to complete what Bill Did by Winning the Jollibee Million.

Princess: Darrell Waltrip is hoping to win One Milllion Dollars at Darlington however he did win at Daytona as he tried to take a gamble by avoiding a pit stop and won the race as he ran out of fuel, Then at Talladega, Darrell Waltrip finished in the Top 5 but it was Davey Allison who won as the next race heads to Charlotte Motor Speedway, Darrell Waltrip made a Long Hot Night as he led 87 Laps to win the Coca-Cola 600 and scored himself a $100,000 Bonus for Winning Two of the Winston Million Races and It all comes to this and it's Darlington as he would probably win the Southern 500 and $1,000,000 Cash Today at Darlington

(Cue Dance Party USA Theme from 1988 by Dan McKeown)

And So It all comes down to this Darrell Waltrip is Going for $1 Million today in Darlington, Hello There I'm Princess with Bobby, Cindy, Marlon and For the First Time Ever, Baby Heather welcome to double duty USA

Baby Heather: Of Course and we are simulcasting coast to coast on myx, so are you all ready?

Princess: Of Course and Joining Me is the guy who's going for $1 Million, Darrell Waltrip welcome.

Darrell: Well, This Is it I hope this could be a big day in which I'm going for One Million Dollars

Princess: So Are You Ready to Party or What!

Darrell: Yes, I'm going for One Million Dollars and maybe Princess, Beat Me.

Princess: Of Course

Darrell Waltrip did win 2 Jollibee Cup Races at Daytona and Talladega and wants to go for One Million Dollars if he wins at Darlington Raceway, However he would go 8th but Cindy Stark won her 1st pole for Relief Driver AJ Foyt but for Jay Jianoran he declared a DNQ and will run as a Relief Driver for Heather "Princess" Day, Now Cindy is ready to go as she led the 43-car field to the Green Flag as Cindy Stark took the lead for the first couple of laps but later on Denny Hamlin took over for a few laps before Darrell Waltrip took the lead and he is hoping to go for One Million Dollars but Hamlin and Waltrip keeps his Battle Plan until Waltrip hung on but later after 3 Cautions including a number of wrecks, Darrell Waltrip still hang on all the way 'til the last lap as we hear from Out Of Racer Cindy Stark watching on the Trackside TV Screen

Cindy: And Looks Like Darrell Waltrip will be coming down with one lap to go, Bobby and Looks like DW is going for One Million Dollars

Darrell: The Last Time Happened it went to Bill Elliott that happened 4 Years Ago now it's Darrell Waltrip trying to get down to the wire as he goes for One Million Dollars

Princess (on In-Car): And Darrell Waltrip keeps the Battle behind Carl Edwards in the Arris Toyota as he heads to Turn #3 but looks like Waltrip fighting Edwards down to the wire and here comes off of Turn #4

Cindy: Yes Darrell Waltrip is Getting Down to the Wire as he sees the checkers from Harold Kinder and Darrell Waltrip has won the Bojangles Southern 500 as Just Scored Himself One Million Dollars!

Jeff Hammond (Crew Chief via Spotter): Yeah, One Million Dollars Baby!

Darrell: I Did Won at Darlington!

Darrell Waltrip has scored his 5th Win at Darlington and Locks Himself into the Chase with a Bang as he scores ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

RACE RESULTS

1. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide '75 Chevrolet
2. #19 Carl Edwards - ARRIS Toyota
3. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
4. #11 Denny Hamlin - 1st National City Travelers Checks '78 Toyota
5. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
6. #38 Geoff Bodine - Ford Credit Ford
7. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Gatorade '79 Chevrolet
8. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Buick
9. #5 Kasey Kahne - Hendrick Ride-Along Program '84 Chevrolet
10. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's '60 Chevrolet
11. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar '79 Chevrolet
12. #24 Janessa Franklin - Axalta Rainbow Chevrolet
13. #43 Richard Petty - STP '72 Ford
14. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
15. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
16. #15 Brett Bodine - Motorcraft Ford
17. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
18. #41 Marlon Dow - HAAS '01 Chevrolet
19. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
20. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
21. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
22. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Orange Ford
23. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
24. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts '85 Chevrolet
25. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
26. #76 Alvin Ramirez - TGI Friday's Toyota
27. #71 Dave Marcis - STG Chevrolet
28. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
29. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Chevrolet
30. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
31. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol '83 Chevrolet
32. #42 Kyle Larson - Peak Antifreeze Chevrolet
33. #94 Bobby Catalano - Skoal Oldsmobile
34. #34 Heather Henderson - C&W Racing Buick
35. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
36. #89 Ann Ware - Evinrude Outboards Pontiac
37. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
38. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
39. #14 Cindy Stark - Mobil 1 AJ Foyt Tribute Chevrolet
40. #44 Kyle Petty - STP Ford
41. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
42. #22 Joey Logano - AAA Insurance Ford
43. #90 Sara Ware - Chameleon Sunglasses Ford

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-03-2016 at 11:30 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:35 PM   #28
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE THE START OF THE CHASE
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 2457 -> 3000
  2. Rusty Wallace - 2434 -> 2995
  3. Darrell Waltrip - 2418 -> 2990
  4. Jimmie Johnson - 2385 -> 2985
  5. Denny Hamlin - 2344 -> 2980
  6. Mark Martin - 2342 -> 2975
  7. Kyle Busch - 2204 -> 2970
  8. Alan Kulwicki - 2201 -> 2965
  9. Bill Elliott - 2181 -> 2960
  10. Davey Allison - 2176 -> 2955
  11. Kevin Harvick - 2109 -> 2950
  12. Tim Richmond - 2097 -> 2945
  13. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 2083 -> 2940
  14. Neil Bonnett - 2078 -> 2935
  15. Terry Labonte - 1924 -> 2930
  16. Harry Gant - 1922 -> 2925
  17. Ryan Newman - 1899
  18. Brad Keselowski - 1869
  19. Lake Speed - 1857
  20. Kasey Kahne - 1770
  21. Larry Pearson - 1762
  22. Carl Edwards - 1752
  23. Richard Petty - 1699
  24. Phil Parsons - 1685
  25. Dale Jarrett - 1585
  26. Dave Marcis - 1562
  27. Matt Kenseth - 1544
  28. Geoff Bodine - 1346
  29. Kurt Busch - 1332
  30. Dick Trickle - 1245
  31. Brett Bodine - 1045
  32. Ben Hess - 921
  33. Eddie Bierschwale - 911
  34. Heather "Princess" Day - 827
  35. Cindy Stark - 765
  36. Jim Sauter - 663
  37. Jimmy Means - 609
  38. Kyle Petty - 570
  39. Janessa Franklin - 537
  40. Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 533
  41. Jay Jianoran - 520
  42. Derrike Cope - 456
  43. Chad Little - 442
  44. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  45. Amie Goodyear - 404
  46. AJ Allemndinger - 388
  47. Kyle Larson - 367
  48. Ken Bouchard - 313
  49. Ann Ware - 274
  50. Marlon Dow - 264
  51. Jimmy Horton - 261
  52. AJ Foyt - 248
  53. Rodney Combs - 238
  54. Butch Miller - 229
  55. JD McDuffie - 213
  56. Amy Brady - 212
  57. Tara Kulesa - 174
  58. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  59. Bobby Catalano - 159
  60. Desiree Wynder - 156
  61. Joe Ruttman - 150
  62. Heather Henderson - 146
  63. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  64. Sara Ware - 140
  65. Heidi Warmkessel - 131
  66. Charlie Baker - 128
  67. Chris Tully - 115
  68. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  69. Bill Schmitt - 97
  70. Lillian Narodowski - 97
  71. Kenny Wallace - 94
  72. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  73. Terry Byers - 91
  74. Grand Adcox - 91
  75. Dave Mader III - 91
  76. Terry Fisher - 88
  77. Tracy Leslie - 88
  78. Rick McCray - 85
  79. Alvin Ramirez - 85
  80. Mike Alexander - 82
  81. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  82. Norm Benning - 73
  83. Troy Beebe - 70
  84. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  85. Darin Brassfield - 64
  86. Bill Flowers - 58
  87. John Krebs - 49
  88. Dick Johnson - 40
  89. Jim Bown - 40
  90. Joey Logano - 37
  91. Jimmy Spencer - 34

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-26-2016 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 06:43 PM   #29
stratonascar
High School Varsity

AND THE LAST MOMENTS POST RACE BEFORE THE CHASE AT DARLINGTON SINCE DARRELL WALTRIP WON THE MILLION DOLLAR PAYOFF (AND SOME OTHER NOTES TOO!)

(Cue "Fantasy Girl" by Johnny O)

Princess: And So Darrell Waltrip Just won himself One Million Dollars for winning 3 Races that make up the Jollibee Million and I would like to thank Darrell Waltrip for Winning this race will be back on Monday as we Start regular episodes of Dance Party USA up in Philadelphia, two weeks from today we are going to Dover for the Peak Performance 500 featuring Chase Drivers Dale Earnhardt, Rusty Wallace, Million Dollar Darrell Waltrip, Jimmie Johnson, Denny Hamlin, Mark Martin, Kyle Busch, shoot and much more chasers don't miss it 1PM ET/10 AM PT on USA and on myx, be there and we leave you now with a Race Highlight Montage to "Fantasy Girl" by Johnny O, and remember we need you to make it happen, bye-bye!

Then On September 10th: The NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series took a rest while the Hardee's Cup is in Richmond International Raceway in a Showdown between this league vs. the other league in the end The Jollibee Cup Stars won with Rusty Wallace beating in Bobby Hamilton (of the Hardee's Cup Series) to the Finish Line, Hardee's Cup Regulars Randy Kirby, Mike Alexander and Tommy Ellis round out the Top 5.

September 13th, 1989: Something Happens for CMC-Pinoy West Racing I Was Excited to Reveal a Paint Scheme so I Can run for the Chase, It took place in the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles as Brandi Sherwood the current Miss Teen USA dressed in her Opening Number Outfit along with a number of 1989 Miss Teen USA Contestants that took place earlier in July including Cassidy Wolf, Katherine Haik & Bianca Vierra as they performed after they reveal a New Paint Scheme to Pay Tribute to Debbie Gibson and Electric Youth in which a bunch of Girls as well as the real Debbie Gibson revealed their new paint scheme in which Jay Jianoran is going to run for most of the remainder of the 1989 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series season which will including the This Sundays Peak Performance 500 at Dover Downs, The November 5th Race at Phoenix International Raceway and the Season Finale Running of the Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles Championship 500) and later Brandi Sherwood the Current Miss Teen USA along with her fellow contestants Tracy Kennick, Stacey Harris & Debbie Knox uncovered the Scheme that they will be running and It's Just a Pink #26 Debbie Gibson Scheme titled "Electric Youth" that scheme will be running for the final set of Races of the Season.

However we got a Personal Concert after the Unveal as the Chorus of Debbie Gibsons led by the Current Miss Teen USA Brandi Sherwood singing her solo and so we had a lot of fun in that set list.

September 16th, 1989 - And I Made an Appearance to Call from the Dance Party USA Partyline since I Got DNQ'd

(Cue DPUSA '88 Theme)

Cindy Stark: And Welcome Back to Dance Party USA Wild Wednesday and on the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Dance Party USA Partyline is Jay Jianoran driver of the #26 KTSF, California Music Channel, Jollibee, Pepsi Toyota welcome to the Dance Party Jayel

Jay: Thanks Cindy, I Think I Just Got DNQ'd and I didn't get to race with the guy who went on to Win the Million Dollars Darrell Waltrip

Cindy Stark: Oh Well, That was Bad News so What's The Good News

Jay: I'm In Los Angeles, I Just revealed a Paint Scheme to pay tribute to the Debbie Gibson Clone Army titled Electric Youth

Cindy: Yeah, Electric Youth

Jay: And Yes, Will Play That Song after the Partyline and that's my request

Cindy: Excellent, But First Tell us about your scheme that will be running in Dover on September 17th right here on USA and on Myx

Jay: Alright Miss Stark, It is a White Race Car with Pink Lettering that Spell Out the Lettering of her New Fragrance by Debbie Gibson called Electric Youth that will promote that Pink Paint Scheme which will be running beginning at Dover and feature's Debbie Gibson's Name in Sky Blue in the sides of the Car not to mention my Driver's Window replacing Jay Jianoran and I hope will look forward to run for the Chase for the NASCAR Jollibee Cup that's good.

Cindy: Of Course and...

Jay: One More Thing Before We Go, I will be on In-Car Reporter for the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Championship Series on myx and on USA Next Year.

Cindy: How do you like it everyone

(Everyone Applauded on the Set)

Cindy: Thanks Jay, Good Luck and will see you next year in a Stock Car

Jay: Thanks Cindy and Pinoy Pride.

Cindy: Okay, So Here's Your Song by Debbie Gibson on Dance Party USA

(Cue "Electric Youth" by Debbie Gibson)

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-26-2016 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-28-2016, 04:41 PM   #30
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dover - The Chase Begins for the Fall
(BGM: Icona Pop - Emergency)

The Challenger Round will Last 2 Races and will start at Dover Downs as Jay Jianoran started 15th after Bouncing Back from a DNQ, However Aileen Jade Aganus made her Jollibee Cup Debut Starting 33rd as Brad Keselowski won the Pole at Dover Downs as they lead the field to the Green Flag for 400 Laps however Keselowski started it off but a crash involving 3 Cars however when the restart took place Kevin Harvick took over but lateranothher caution occured but afterwards Kasey Kahne and Kyle Busch battle it out to the finish line for more and more laps until Kyle Busch won at the Monster Mile.

RACE RESULTS

1. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
2. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
3. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
4. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
5. #34 Heather Henderson - C&W Racing Buick
6. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
7. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
8. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
9. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
10. #84 Amie Goodyear - MDS Transport Buick
11. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
12. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
13. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
14. #68 Marlon Dow - Purolator Pontiac
15. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
16. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
17. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance CHevrolet
18. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Oldsmobile
19. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
21. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
22. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
23. #30 Jade Aganus - California Music Channel/KBIT Toyota
24. #72 Tracy Leslie - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
25. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
26. #14 Cindy Stark - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
27. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Oldsmobile
28. #41 Kurt Busch - Haas Automation Chevrolet
29. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
30. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
31. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Buick
32. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
33. #89 Ann Ware - Evinrude Oldsmobile
34. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
35. #42 Kyle Larson - Peak Antifreeze Chevrolet
36. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
37. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
38. #38 Geoff Bodine - Ford Credit Ford
39. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
40. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
41. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
42. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
43. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
44. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile

Next Stop: RaceDay USA is coming back to North Dakota to see which 12 Drivers will be moving to the next round of the Chase

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-03-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:04 PM   #31
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE WE GO TO NORTH DAKOTA
  1. Kyle Busch - 3155
  2. Dale Earnhardt - 3150
  3. Darrell Waltrip - 3132
  4. Jimmie Johnson - 3115
  5. Rusty Wallace - 3092
  6. Tim Richmond - 3091
  7. Harry Gant - 3090
  8. Alan Kulwicki - 3083
  9. Mark Martin - 3075
  10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 3052
  11. Neil Bonnett - 3041
  12. Denny Hamlin - 3020
  13. Terry Labonte - 3006
  14. Kevin Harvick - 3005
  15. Bill Elliott - 3003
  16. Davey Allison - 2992
  17. Ryan Newman - 2002
  18. Lake Speed - 1945
  19. Kasey Kahne - 1940
  20. Brad Keselowski - 1915
  21. Carl Edwards - 1879
  22. Larry Pearson - 1814
  23. Richard Petty - 1772
  24. Phil Parsons - 1716
  25. Dale Jarrett - 1709
  26. Dave Marcis - 1644
  27. Matt Kenseth - 1611
  28. Kurt Busch - 1411
  29. Geoff Bodine - 1395
  30. Dick Trickle - 1245
  31. Brett Bodine - 1045
  32. Heather "Princess" Day - 965
  33. Ben Hess - 921
  34. Eddie Bierschwale - 911
  35. Cindy Stark - 850
  36. Jay Jianoran - 680
  37. Jim Sauter - 663
  38. Janessa Franklin - 652
  39. Jimmy Means - 609
  40. Kyle Petty - 570
  41. Amie Goodyear - 538
  42. Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 533
  43. Derrike Cope - 456
  44. AJ Allemndinger - 449
  45. Chad Little - 442
  46. Kyle Larson - 425
  47. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  48. Marlon Dow - 385
  49. Ann Ware - 338
  50. Ken Bouchard - 313
  51. Amy Brady - 282
  52. Bobby Catalano - 268
  53. Jimmy Horton - 261
  54. AJ Foyt - 248
  55. Rodney Combs - 238
  56. Butch Miller - 229
  57. JD McDuffie - 213
  58. Heather Henderson - 201
  59. Desiree Wynder - 190
  60. Tracy Leslie - 179
  61. Tara Kulesa - 174
  62. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  63. Joe Ruttman - 150
  64. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  65. Sara Ware - 140
  66. Heidi Warmkessel - 131
  67. Charlie Baker - 128
  68. Chris Tully - 115
  69. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  70. Bill Schmitt - 97
  71. Lillian Narodowski - 97
  72. Kenny Wallace - 94
  73. Jade Aganus - 94
  74. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  75. Terry Byers - 91
  76. Grand Adcox - 91
  77. Dave Mader III - 91
  78. Terry Fisher - 88
  79. Rick McCray - 85
  80. Alvin Ramirez - 85
  81. Mike Alexander - 82
  82. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  83. Norm Benning - 73
  84. Troy Beebe - 70
  85. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  86. Darin Brassfield - 64
  87. Bill Flowers - 58
  88. John Krebs - 49
  89. Dick Johnson - 40
  90. Jim Bown - 40
  91. Joey Logano - 37
  92. Jimmy Spencer - 34
Old 06-28-2016, 06:03 PM   #32
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Reminiscing a Year Ago in North Dakota as the Jollibee Cup Circuit first came here.
(BGM: Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams)

In May of 1988 the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series came to North Dakota for the First Time in which: Mandan High School won a Chance to Dance on Dance Party USA in which they scored a whopping total of 1.6 Million Postcards in which they were mailed to "Another Chance to Dance with Dance Party USA" and Debbie Gibson performed when it aired in June, The NASCAR Jollibee Cup League came to Mandan, ND on the week before the Final Winston Cup Race that took place in Riverside and in the end Bill Elliott won at the Mandan High School Football Field, Jen Kelly (filling in for an injury Harry Gant) finish 2nd, followed by Rusty Wallace, Cindy Stark and Davey Allison.

Dance Party USA Regulars: Ed O'Neill, Cyndi Grzesnikowski, Cindy Stark, Heather "Princess" Day, Julie Amick, Romeo King, Chris Starr, Jen Kelly, Chris Kelly, Jimmy Jam Ferguson, Annette Pizzo and Phil Ferrara pose with these students from Mandan High School before the show

However Some Regulars who ran last year at Mandan High will be coming back this year as part of the Chase, Cindy Stark who drives the #14 Mobil 1 Chevrolet is anticipating for 1989 in whichh she's anticipating for Sunday, here's what she said.

"Well, Here we go again, I Came in 4th driving the #14 Mobil 1 Chevrolet and that was last year since we had Andy Gury covering the action with Bob Jenkins, and Ned Jarrett on ESPN & USA, but this year I'll be on my own, on In-Car Reporter for the Chase for the Jollibee Cup as we're going to lose 4 drivers after this race"

Princess who's ready to Run #10 This Week, had some memoirs of last year at North Dakota

"Well, I was excited when I met with Debbie Gibson when I went out of the blue, maybe I'm exciting to see Debbie Gibson so I'm going to cover the action since i'm going to get a chance since I did last year when I finished 34th."

And Speaking of Debbie Gibson she's back to her town as Jay Jianoran will drive the #26 Debbie Gibson Electric Youth Toyota for the 2nd Race of the Chase in the Jollibee Cup Series.

INFO ON TELEVISION

Television Info for the Doritos Duel of the Dakotas
Network: USA Network and myx
Start Time: 1:00 PM ET/Noon CT/10:00 AM PT
In-Car Lap-By Lap Commentators: Heather "Princess" Day, Bobby Catalano, Cindy Stark, Marlon Dow, and Baby Heather Henderson
Pit Reporters: Glenn Jarrett, Dick Berggren, Kelli Stavast & Mike Massaro

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-29-2016 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:22 PM   #33
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dakota Raceway - My First Trip in Mandan, ND since I got DNQ'd in Darlington
(BGM: Katy Perry - Part of Me)

Here's What I Talked with Princess when She Made the Pole in Her Pep Talk

Jay: Princess, You're Starting 1st and Next Year I'm going to USA & myx

Princess: Congratulations, Jayel

Jay: Over Course, Princess Heather

Princess: Right You are I Can't wait and You're starting 21st

Jay: However myx changed it up by adding a girl who ran her first race at the Dakota's Last Year as a 6th In-Race Reporter and a 4th Girl on a In-Race Reporter This Week by a Change in Plans because she's raced in the inaugural event what's her name?

Princess: Misty Huber she would make her 2nd Start in Dakota Raceway in her career however we got excited with a 43-Car Road Race

Jay: Maybe I Wish you the best of luck

Princess: Okay, Thank You.

Princess led the 43-Car Field to the Green Flag in the Doritos Duel of the Dakotas however the 1st Caution took place involving 4 Cars but later Rusty Wallace took the lead in the restart on Lap 12 but he kept leading until the final set of Laps, Kasey Kahne led the final 4 laps and won at the Dakotas, Carl Edwards came in 2nd and Rusty Wallace finished 3rd Securing a Ticket to Round #2: The Contender Round

1. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
2. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
3. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
4. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
5. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
6. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
7. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
8. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
9. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
10. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
11. #15 Brett Bodine - Motorcraft Ford
12. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
13. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
14. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
15. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Oldsmobile
16. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
17. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
18. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
19. #34 Heather Henderson - C&W Racing Buick
20. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
21. #16 Misty Huber - Mandan High School Buick
22. #26 Jay Jianoran - Debbie Gibson Electric Youth Toyota
23. #68 Marlon Dow - Purolator Pontiac
24. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
25. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Buick
26. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
27. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet
28. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
29. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
30. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Express Toyota
31. #36 Melissa Mehring - M&M's Pontiac
32. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
33. #44 Jen Kelly - STP Ford
34. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
35. #36B Kenny Wallace - Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac
36. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
37. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
38. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Chevrolet
39. #38 Geoff Bodine - Ford Credit Ford
40. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
41. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
42. #76 Alvin Ramirez - TGI Friday's Toyota
43. #52 Jimmy "Jam" Ferguson - Means Racing Oldsmobile
Old 06-29-2016, 06:03 PM   #34
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE THE CONTENDER ROUND
  1. Kyle Busch - 3310 -> 3500
  2. Dale Earnhardt - 3277 -> 3495
  3. Jimmie Johnson - 3275 -> 3490
  4. Rusty Wallace - 3272 -> 3485
  5. Alan Kulwicki - 3207 -> 3480
  6. Harry Gant - 3205 -> 3475
  7. Darrell Waltrip - 3175 -> 3470
  8. Tim Richmond - 3170 -> 3465
  9. Mark Martin - 3160 -> 3460
  10. Kevin Harvick - 3139 -> 3455
  11. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 3134 -> 3450
  12. Davey Allison - 3113 -> 3445
  13. Terry Labonte - 3109
  14. Neil Bonnett - 3093
  15. Denny Hamlin - 3093
  16. Bill Elliott - 3058
  17. Kasey Kahne - 2120
  18. Lake Speed - 2057
  19. Brad Keselowski - 2053
  20. Ryan Newman - 2051
  21. Carl Edwards - 2049
  22. Richard Petty - 1914
  23. Phil Parsons - 1862
  24. Larry Pearson - 1814
  25. Dale Jarrett - 1800
  26. Dave Marcis - 1753
  27. Matt Kenseth - 1678
  28. Kurt Busch - 1487
  29. Geoff Bodine - 1441
  30. Dick Trickle - 1245
  31. Brett Bodine - 1175
  32. Heather "Princess" Day - 1120
  33. Ben Hess - 921
  34. Eddie Bierschwale - 911
  35. Cindy Stark - 850
  36. Jay Jianoran - 777
  37. Janessa Franklin - 692
  38. Jim Sauter - 663
  39. Jimmy Means - 609
  40. Kyle Petty - 570
  41. Amie Goodyear - 538
  42. Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 533
  43. Marlon Dow - 479
  44. Derrike Cope - 456
  45. AJ Allemndinger - 449
  46. Chad Little - 442
  47. Kyle Larson - 425
  48. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  49. Bobby Catalano - 386
  50. Amy Brady - 370
  51. Ann Ware - 338
  52. Ken Bouchard - 313
  53. Heather Henderson - 307
  54. Jimmy Horton - 261
  55. Desiree Wynder - 251
  56. AJ Foyt - 248
  57. Rodney Combs - 238
  58. Butch Miller - 229
  59. JD McDuffie - 213
  60. Tracy Leslie - 179
  61. Tara Kulesa - 174
  62. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  63. Kenny Wallace - 152
  64. Joe Ruttman - 150
  65. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  66. Sara Ware - 140
  67. Heidi Warmkessel - 131
  68. Charlie Baker - 128
  69. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 122
  70. Chris Tully - 115
  71. Misty Huber - 100
  72. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  73. Bill Schmitt - 97
  74. Lillian Narodowski - 97
  75. Jade Aganus - 94
  76. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  77. Terry Byers - 91
  78. Grand Adcox - 91
  79. Dave Mader III - 91
  80. Terry Fisher - 88
  81. Rick McCray - 85
  82. Mike Alexander - 82
  83. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  84. Norm Benning - 73
  85. Troy Beebe - 70
  86. Melissa Mehring - 70
  87. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  88. Darin Brassfield - 64
  89. Jen Kelly - 64
  90. Bill Flowers - 58
  91. John Krebs - 49
  92. Dick Johnson - 40
  93. Jim Bown - 40
  94. Joey Logano - 37
  95. Jimmy Spencer - 34
  96. Jimmy "Jam" Ferguson - 34
Old 06-30-2016, 08:35 PM   #35
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Rhythm Radio Top 30 Countdown - October 7, 1989

1. Madonna - Cherrish
2. Bonnie McKee - American Girl
3. Janet Jackson - Miss You Much
4. Megan Nicole - Mascara
5. Little Mix - Black Magic
6. Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
7. La Bouche - Tonight is The Night
8. Heather & Kristy - Lovesong (1)
9. Babyface - It's a Crime
10. Quad City DJ's - C'mon Ride It (The Train)
11. Miss Teen USA 1989 - Electric Youth
12. No Mercy - Where Do You Go?
13. Starship - It's Not Enough
14. Roxette - Listen to Your Heart
15. New Kids on The Block - Cover Girl
16. Expose - When I Looked at Him
17. Fun Factory - Close To You
18. Meghan Trainor - Better When I'm Dancin'
19. Bobby Brown - Rock Wit'Cha
20. Livin' Joy - Dreamer
21. Gloria Estefan - Don't Wanna Lose You
22. Bad English - When I See You Smile
23. MO - Kamikaze
24. Tina Turner - Simply The Best
25. Tove Lo - Talking Body
26. Martika - I Feel The Earth Move
27. Neneh Cherry - Kisses In the Wind
28. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself
29. New Kids On The Block - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind)
30. Paula Abdul - The Way That You Love Me

(1) - Did Heather & Kristy did some songs by the Cure?, The other one did occur on MTV's Lip Service in the Flip Sync Round: 4 Years Later.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #36
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Charlotte Fall Race - Keeping Full Time in Focus for Next Year
(BGM: Ariana Grande - Focus)

Dale Earnhardt Jr. won his 2nd Pole at Charlotte as he led the 42 Car Field to the Green Flag midway at the end of the first lap it is Denny "Hammerin'" Hamlin took over he lead however 25 Laps later Carl Edwards now has the lead but on Lap 33 it's Alan Kulwicki and his #7 Zerex Ford aking over until lap 95 as Bill Elliott (winner of the 1st Jollibee Million Dollar Jackpot or The Winston Million) as he took over the lead but a Lap Battle took place for Alan Kulwicki then Denny Hamlin before heading back with Alan Kulwicki for the Finish to win the All Pro Auto Parts 500

RACE RESULTS

1. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
2. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Kelley Blue Book Chevrolet
3. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Express Toyota
4. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
5. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
6. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
7. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
8. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
9. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmer's Insurance Chevrolet
10. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
11. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
12. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
13. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
14. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
15. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
16. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
17. #68 Marlon Dow - Purolator Pontiac
18. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
19. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
20. #14 Cindy Stark - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
21. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
22. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
23. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
24. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
25. #34 Heather Henderson - C&W Racing Buick
26. #89 Jim Sauter - Evinrude Outboards Oldsmobile
27. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
28. #20 Matt Kenseth - DeWalt Toyota
29. #52 Jimmy Means - Means Racing Oldsmobile
30. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Oldsmobile
31. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
32. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
33. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
34. #84 Amie Goodyear - MDS Transport Buick (Note: Liz Jacobs will run Next Year in the #8 sponsored by Raybestos starting Next Season but will run for a Few Races beginning in North Wilkesboro)
35. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Oldsmobile
36. #38 Geoff Bodine - Ford Credit Ford
37. #90 Dawn Mokan - Heilig-Meyers Ford
38. #15 Brett Bodine - Motorcraft Ford
39. #21 Neil Bonnett - Citgo Ford
40. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
41. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
42. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
43. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-03-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:34 PM   #37
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE NORTH WILKESBORO
  1. Alan Kulwicki - 3665
  2. Dale Earnhardt - 3637
  3. Rusty Wallace - 3635
  4. Kyle Busch - 3543
  5. Jimmie Johnson - 3530
  6. Harry Gant - 3545
  7. Darrell Waltrip - 3630
  8. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 3620
  9. Kevin Harvick - 3601
  10. Mark Martin - 3586
  11. Tim Richmond - 3547
  12. Davey Allison - 3482
  13. Denny Hamlin - 3263
  14. Terry Labonte - 3227
  15. Neil Bonnett - 3139
  16. Bill Elliott - 3218
  17. Kasey Kahne - 2258
  18. Carl Edwards - 2184
  19. Lake Speed - 2148
  20. Brad Keselowski - 2120
  21. Ryan Newman - 2085
  22. Richard Petty - 2035
  23. Phil Parsons - 1959
  24. Dale Jarrett - 1934
  25. Larry Pearson - 1872
  26. Dave Marcis - 1817
  27. Matt Kenseth - 1757
  28. Kurt Busch - 1611
  29. Geoff Bodine - 1496
  30. Dick Trickle - 1245
  31. Brett Bodine - 1224
  32. Heather "Princess" Day - 1214
  33. Cindy Stark - 953
  34. Ben Hess - 921
  35. Eddie Bierschwale - 911
  36. Jay Jianoran - 886
  37. Janessa Franklin - 798
  38. Jim Sauter - 748
  39. Jimmy Means - 685
  40. Amie Goodyear - 599
  41. Marlon Dow - 591
  42. Kyle Petty - 570
  43. AJ Allemndinger - 564
  44. Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 533
  45. Kyle Larson - 525
  46. Bobby Catalano - 459
  47. Derrike Cope - 456
  48. Chad Little - 442
  49. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  50. Heather Henderson - 395
  51. Amy Brady - 370
  52. Ann Ware - 338
  53. Ken Bouchard - 313
  54. Jimmy Horton - 261
  55. Desiree Wynder - 251
  56. AJ Foyt - 248
  57. Rodney Combs - 238
  58. Butch Miller - 229
  59. JD McDuffie - 213
  60. Tracy Leslie - 179
  61. Tara Kulesa - 174
  62. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  63. Kenny Wallace - 152
  64. Joe Ruttman - 150
  65. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  66. Sara Ware - 140
  68. Charlie Baker - 128
  70. Chris Tully - 115
  71. Misty Huber - 100
  72. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  73. Bill Schmitt - 97
  75. Jade Aganus - 94
  76. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  77. Terry Byers - 91
  78. Grand Adcox - 91
  79. Dave Mader III - 91
  80. Terry Fisher - 88
  81. Rick McCray - 85
  82. Mike Alexander - 82
  83. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  84. Norm Benning - 73
  85. Troy Beebe - 70
  86. Melissa Mehring - 70
  87. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  88. Darin Brassfield - 64
  89. Jen Kelly - 64
  90. Bill Flowers - 58
  91. Dawn Mokan - 52
  92. John Krebs - 49
  93. Dick Johnson - 40
  94. Jim Bown - 40
  95. Joey Logano - 37
  96. Jimmy Spencer - 34
  97. Jimmy "Jam" Ferguson - 34
Old 07-03-2016, 11:06 AM   #38
stratonascar
High School Varsity

North Wilkesboro - A Different Beat off Racing in North Carolina)
(BGM: Little Mix - A Different Beat)

Qualifying Maybe Having a Big Day for me in which I won my First Pepsi Pole of my Career so I Can Start Full Time at Daytona in 1990, but more on that as we go along.

However I Started First Getting the lead in the First 40 Laps before Kasey Kahne took over the lead until on Lap 120 Denny Hamlin took over the lead however 34 Laps later Dale Earnhardt intimidated Denny Hamlin for First Place however Earnhardt stayed on before Kasey Kahne took the lead back but in the end it is Matt Kenseth taking the win North Wilkesboro

RACE RESULTS

1. #20 Matt Kenseth - DeWalt Toyota
2. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet (Kasey will preview the New Tide Ride for 1990 in the Eliminator Round)
3. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
4. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
5. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
6. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet (will switch to the 1983 American Ethanol Chevrolet in the Eliminator Round)
7. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
8. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
9. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet (will probably switch to a Marty Robbins Tribute Scheme in the Eliminator Round)
10. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
11. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
12. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
13. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
14. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet (will switch to his 1975 Scheme in which he won Million Dollar Prize at Darlington in the Eliminator Round)
15. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Chevrolet
16. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Buick
17. #84 Amie Goodyear - MDS Transport Buick
18. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Oldsmobile
19. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota (will plan to use his Interstate Batteries Early 90's Scheme on my Next Storyline coming this Fall of 2016 but will replace the JGR25 Logo with the NFL Logo)
21. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
22. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
23. #14 Cindy Stark - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
24. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
25. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
26. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
27. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Oldsmobile
28. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
29. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Grey Ghost Chevrolet
30. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
31. #92 Brittany Perry-Russell - Herb Thomas Tribute Chevrolet (will plan to run for the rest of the Season)
32. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
33. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
34. #8 Liz Jacobs - Raybestos Buick
35. #38 Heather Henderson - Ford Credit Ford (Filled in for Geoff Bodine after her #34 Ride Got the DNQ)
36. #21 Kim Gingras - Citgo Ford (Filled in for an Injured Neil Bonnett)
37. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
38. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile (Purex will be getting a New Sponsor in 1990)
39. #75 Stefania Ruiz - Valvoline Pontiac (Butch Mock got his #75 Back in the Big Show)
40. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
41. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
42. #68 Marlon Dow - Purolator Pontiac
43. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-03-2016 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:09 PM   #39
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE THE ELIMINATOR ROUND
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 3792 -> 4000
  2. Rusty Wallace - 3777 -> 3995
  3. Alan Kulwicki - 3765 -> 3990
  4. Darrell Waltrip - 3751 -> 3985
  5. Kevin Harvick - 3731 -> 3980
  6. Mark Martin - 3710 -> 3975
  7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 3696 -> 3970
  8. Kyle Busch - 3649 -> 3965
  9. Harry Gant - 3633
  10. Jimmie Johnson - 3627
  11. Davey Allison - 3616
  12. Tim Richmond - 3599
  13. Denny Hamlin - 3433
  14. Terry Labonte - 3306
  15. Bill Elliott - 3261
  16. Neil Bonnett - 3139
  17. Kasey Kahne - 2438
  18. Carl Edwards - 2224
  19. Brad Keselowski - 2211
  20. Lake Speed - 2197
  21. Ryan Newman - 2188
  22. Richard Petty - 2120
  23. Dale Jarrett - 2061
  24. Phil Parsons - 2032
  25. Larry Pearson - 1954
  26. Matt Kenseth - 1937
  27. Dave Marcis - 1884
  28. Kurt Busch - 1645
  29. Geoff Bodine - 1496
  30. Heather "Princess" Day - 1369
  31. Dick Trickle - 1245
  32. Brett Bodine - 1224
  33. Jay Jianoran - 1051
  34. Cindy Stark - 1047
  35. Janessa Franklin - 944
  36. Ben Hess - 921
  37. Eddie Bierschwale - 911
  38. Jimmy Means - 794
  39. Jim Sauter - 748
  40. Amie Goodyear - 711
  41. Kyle Larson - 663
  42. Marlon Dow - 628
  43. AJ Allemndinger - 628
  44. Bobby Catalano - 577
  45. Kyle Petty - 570
  46. Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 533
  47. Amy Brady - 485
  48. Derrike Cope - 456
  49. Heather Henderson - 453
  50. Chad Little - 442
  51. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  52. Ann Ware - 338
  53. Ken Bouchard - 313
  54. Jimmy Horton - 261
  55. Desiree Wynder - 251
  56. AJ Foyt - 248
  57. Rodney Combs - 238
  58. Butch Miller - 229
  59. JD McDuffie - 213
  60. Tracy Leslie - 179
  61. Tara Kulesa - 174
  62. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  63. Kenny Wallace - 152
  64. Joe Ruttman - 150
  65. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  66. Sara Ware - 140
  68. Charlie Baker - 128
  70. Chris Tully - 115
  71. Misty Huber - 100
  72. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  73. Bill Schmitt - 97
  75. Jade Aganus - 94
  76. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  77. Terry Byers - 91
  78. Grand Adcox - 91
  79. Dave Mader III - 91
  80. Terry Fisher - 88
  81. Rick McCray - 85
  82. Mike Alexander - 82
  83. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  84. Norm Benning - 73
  85. Troy Beebe - 70
  86. Melissa Mehring - 70
  87. Brittany Perry-Russell - 70
  88. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  89. Darin Brassfield - 64
  90. Jen Kelly - 64
  91. Liz Jacobs - 61
  92. Bill Flowers - 58
  93. Kim Gingras - 55
  94. Dawn Mokan - 52
  95. John Krebs - 49
  96. Stefanie Ruiz - 46
  97. Dick Johnson - 40
  98. Jim Bown - 40
  99. Joey Logano - 37
  100. Jimmy Spencer - 34
  101. Jimmy "Jam" Ferguson - 34
Old 07-03-2016, 11:28 PM   #40
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Phoenix - The Road to a Veteran's Day Classic Heats Up at Day
(BGM: Tove Lo - Talking Body)

If You Need to Keep the Fall Heat this is just the Track you will be enjoying our Heroes as I won the pole for the 2nd time in a row but later on Denny Hamlin took over on Lap 100 as he joined Darrell Waltrip in a fight to the finish for most of the race however Waltrip and Hamlin took a battle but in the end Darrell Waltrip won at Phoenix.

RACE RESUlTS

1. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Waltrip Early Year Throwback Chevrolet
2. #11 Denny Hamlin - 1st National City Travelers Checks Toyota
3. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Oldsmobile
4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chvrolet
5. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch Beer Yarborough Tribute Chevrolet
6. #8 Liz Jacobs - Raybestos Ford
7. #38 Heather Henderson - Ford Credit Ford
8. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
9. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford
10. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet
11. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
12. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
13. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
14. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
15. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Throwback from Darlington Chevrolet
16. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
17. #14 Cindy Stark - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
18. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
19. #20 Matt Kenseth - DeWalt Power Tools Ford
20. #21 Kim Gingras - Citgo Ford
21. #52 Kristen Rose - Means Racing Oldsmobile
22. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Chevrolet
23. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
24. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
25. #68 Marlon Dow - Purolator Pontiac
26. #40 George Dawson - Kendall Chevrolet
28. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
29. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
30. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
31. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Ford
32. #07 Tara Kulesa - Golden Corral Dodge
33. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
34. #75 Stef Ruiz - Valvoline Pontiac
35. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex/Tommy Baldwin Tribute Ford
36. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Throwback Chevrolet
37. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - National Guard CHevrolet
38. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
39. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Marty Robbins Tribute Chevrolet
40. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
41. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
42. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
43. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-03-2016 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Stroh's Light is Replacing Valvoline in my Thread Posts, Valvoline will be in '90 or '91 but we don't know yet.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:52 PM   #41
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS WITH 2 RACES LEFT IN THE CHASE
  1. Darrell Waltrip - 4170
  2. Dale Earnhardt - 4160
  3. Kevin Harvick - 4135
  4. Mark Martin - 4113
  5. Rusty Wallace - 4110
  6. Kyle Busch - 4074
  7. Alan Kulwicki - 4048
  8. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 4022
  9. Jimmie Johnson - 3745
  10. Tim Richmond - 3675
  11. Harry Gant - 3670
  12. Davey Allison - 3659
  13. Denny Hamlin - 3608
  14. Terry Labonte - 3400
  15. Bill Elliott - 3352
  16. Neil Bonnett - 3139
  17. Kasey Kahne - 2572
  18. Carl Edwards - 2345
  19. Lake Speed - 2276
  20. Ryan Newman - 2270
  21. Brad Keselowski - 2245
  22. Richard Petty - 2244
  23. Dale Jarrett - 2158
  24. Phil Parsons - 2081
  25. Matt Kenseth - 2043
  26. Larry Pearson - 2027
  27. Dave Marcis - 2011
  28. Kurt Busch - 1700
  29. Heather "Princess" Day - 1499
  30. Geoff Bodine - 1496
  31. Dick Trickle - 1245
  32. Brett Bodine - 1224
  33. Jay Jianoran - 1198
  34. Cindy Stark - 1159
  35. Janessa Franklin - 984
  36. Ben Hess - 921
  38. Jimmy Means - 794
  39. Jim Sauter - 748
  40. Bobby Catalano - 742
  41. Marlon Dow - 716
  42. Amie Goodyear - 711
  43. Kyle Larson - 709
  44. AJ Allemndinger - 628
  45. Heather Henderson - 599
  46. Kyle Petty - 570
  47. Amy Brady - 555
  48. Tyrone "Mr. Mitch" Mitchell - 533
  49. Derrike Cope - 456
  50. Chad Little - 442
  51. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  52. Ann Ware - 338
  53. Desiree Wynder - 315
  54. Ken Bouchard - 313
  55. Jimmy Horton - 261
  56. AJ Foyt - 248
  57. Tara Kulesa - 241
  58. Rodney Combs - 238
  59. Butch Miller - 229
  60. JD McDuffie - 213
  61. Liz Jacobs - 211
  62. Tracy Leslie - 179
  63. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  64. Kim Gingras - 158
  65. Kenny Wallace - 152
  66. Joe Ruttman - 150
  67. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  68. Sara Ware - 140
  69. Heidi Warmkessel - 131
  70. Charlie Baker - 128
  71. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 122
  72. Chris Tully - 115
  73. Stefanie Ruiz - 107
  74. Misty Huber - 100
  75. Kristen Rose - 100
  76. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  77. Bill Schmitt - 97
  78. Lillian Narodowski - 97
  79. Jade Aganus - 94
  80. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  81. Terry Byers - 91
  82. Grand Adcox - 91
  83. Dave Mader III - 91
  84. Terry Fisher - 88
  85. Rick McCray - 85
  86. George Dawson - 85
  87. Mike Alexander - 82
  88. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  89. Norm Benning - 73
  90. Troy Beebe - 70
  91. Melissa Mehring - 70
  92. Brittany Perry-Russell - 70
  93. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  94. Darin Brassfield - 64
  95. Jen Kelly - 64
  96. Bill Flowers - 58
  97. Dawn Mokan - 52
  98. John Krebs - 49
  99. Dick Johnson - 40
  100. Jim Bown - 40
  101. Joey Logano - 37
  102. Jimmy Spencer - 34
  103. Jimmy "Jam" Ferguson - 34
Old 07-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #42
stratonascar
High School Varsity

BREAKING NEWS BEFORE THE LAST 2 RACES IN CALIFORNIA

- Mark Martin will get to Sponsor the US Air Force in his #6 Ford for the Veteran's Day Classic
- Ana Salazar has joined CMC-Pinoy West Racing to run a 2nd Team full time in 1990 Driving the #30 CMC/KBIT Toyota, Salazar will be expecting to run the Final 2 Races of 1989.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. will switch to a Mountain Dewshine Scheme for the last 2 races of 1989 under sponsorship by Mountain Dew.
- Darrell Waltrip is now switching sponsors to Western Auto for the last 2 races of 1989 and will run all of next season.

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-04-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 06:48 PM   #43
stratonascar
High School Varsity

More News Before We Go Under the Lights for the Season Finale

- Seble Espara will run the #94 McDonald's Ford for One Race Only she works at McDonald's
- Another Union City Native Maria Vasquez will make her Jollibee Cup Series Debut driving the #74 FINA Chevrolet
- And from Fremont, CA: Jovanna Gonzales will make her Jollibee Cup Debut driving a Special Scheme paying a tribute to NASCAR Owner Jim Stacy in which he first race as an owner in the 1977 Firecracker 400 until his final race in the 1983 Winston Western 500 driving the #02 Ford being sponsored by Gerry's Grill

Pictured below is what Jovanna from Fremont is going to run on Veteran's Day based on the Scheme Joe Ruttman ran in the 1982 Daytona 500.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:11 PM   #44
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Union City - All About The Bass @ Night for Heroes
(BGM: Meghan Trainor - Me Too)

Meghan Trainor performing in a Pre-Race Fireworks Concert at Union City Speedway as she sings "Me Too"

Going Under the Lights in a Night for Heroes may work Tim Richmond is in The Pole however Meghan Trainor is singing All About the Bass as the Pre-Race Show winds down as for me in I'm Starting in Row 5 in the Middle Inside Row however we are turning up the night however a Local DJ from the Rhythm Radio 99.7 FM Cris Campos is ready to join forces with the USAF Band as the Green Flag Flies later as we go under the lights in the Only Veterans Day Fireworks Race Pyrospectacular in the West Coast!

As The Fireworks get rolling the Race Get Starting, The US Air Force Honor Guard during the Pre-Race Pageantry with the Playing of our National Anthem

However the Green Flag (waved by Harold Kinder) ushers the Start of the Show as Col. Larry Lang strikes the USAF Band to PYT's We're Dancing (from the 2000 Movie Center Stage) as the Fireworks turns on as Alan Kulwicki took the lead early on in the race however 35 Laps later Tim Richmond passes for the lead however the lead changes took place for Davey Allison and then for the first time Heather Day (The Hostess of Dance Party USA in the Nature's Bakery Chevrolet) however in the 100th lap it's a battle between Tim Richmond and Richard Petty for 3rd place

As The Night Progresses with DJ Ajax taking over as Richard Petty battled Tim Richmond in Turn 3 in UC

However Heather Princess Day gained most of her life but in the final lap as myx and USA blared on Hard Rock Sofa's "Here We Go" backed the USAF Band as the music blared she battled the King Richard Petty but in the end after 500 Laps Princess won under the lights however Darrell Waltrip (who came in 5th) made it to the Championship Round.

RACE RESULTS

1. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
2. #11 Denny Hamlin - 1st National City Travelers Checks Toyota
3. #43 Richard Petty - STP 70's Throwback Ford
4. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
5. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet (1st Look that he will race in 1990)
6. #94 Bobby Catalano - Sunoco Oldsmobile
7. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts 80's Throwback Chevrolet
8. #75 Stefania Ruiz - Valvoline Pontiac
9. #24 Janessa Franklin - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
10. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
11. #38 Baby Heather Henderson - Ford Credit Ford
12. #76 Alvin Ramirez - TGI Friday's Toyota
13. #8 Liz Jacobs - Raybestos Ford
14. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch Late 70's Throwback Chevrolet
15. #21 Kim Gingras - Citgo Late 80's Throwback Ford
16. #26 Jay Jianoran - Debbie Gibson Electric Youth Toyota
17. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Throwback Chevrolet
18. #30 Ana Salazar - California Music Channel Toyota
19. #22 Vicki Gutierrez - Maxwell House Ford (from Merritt College)
20. #78 Daniela Evangelista - Pilot Travel Centers Ford (from Union City, CA)
21. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Ford
22. #14 Cindy Stark - AJ Foyt Tribute Chevrolet
23. #92 Brittany Perry-Russell - Herb Thomas Hudson Hornet Tribute Ford
24. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
25. #29 Dale Jarrett - Hardee's Ford
26. #02 Jovanna Gonzalez - Gerry's Grill JD Stacy Tribute Ford
27. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
28. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Buick
29. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dew Shine Chevrolet
30. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
31. #94C Seble Esparza - McDonald's Chevrolet
32. #52 Kristen Rose - Means Racing Oldsmobile
33. #74 Maria Vasquez - Fina Chevrolet
34. #32 Jasmine Gill - White Rain Ford
35. #6 Mark Martin - US Air Force Ford
36. #68 Derrike Cope - Purolator Oldsmobile
37. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Marty Robbins Tribute Chevrolet
38. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
39. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
40. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Oldsmobile Ford
41. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Tiger Tom Baldwin Tribute Ford
42. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol Early 80's Chevrolet
43. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
44. #34 Sarah Gomez - C&W Racing Buick
45. #77 Heidi Warmkessel - Ford
46. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Late 70's Throwback Chevrolet
47. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS 2001 Throwback Chevrolet
48. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
49. #19 Carl Edwards - ARRIS Toyota
50. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
51. #5 Kasey Kahne - Tide Chevrolet (Another Scheme that he will be running Next Year)
52. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-06-2016 at 09:19 AM.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:33 PM   #45
stratonascar
High School Varsity

AND NOW THE POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE WE GO TO SOCAL FOR THE FINAL RACE OF 1989 (AND THE 1980's)
  1. Darrell Waltrip - 4330 -> 4500
  2. Kevin Harvick - 4256 -> 4495
  3. Dale Earnhardt - 4197 -> 4490
  4. Mark Martin - 4171 -> 4485
  5. Rusty Wallace - 4153
  6. Kyle Busch - 4123
  7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 4098
  8. Alan Kulwicki - 4093
  9. Jimmie Johnson - 3857
  10. Davey Allison - 3824
  11. Tim Richmond - 3821
  12. Harry Gant - 3804
  13. Denny Hamlin - 3778
  14. Terry Labonte - 3473
  15. Bill Elliott - 3368
  16. Neil Bonnett - 3139
  17. Kasey Kahne - 2582
  18. Richard Petty - 2414
  19. Carl Edwards - 2358
  20. Lake Speed - 2358
  21. Brad Keselowski - 2336
  22. Ryan Newman - 2295
  23. Dale Jarrett - 2246
  24. Phil Parsons - 2127
  25. Larry Pearson - 2106
  26. Matt Kenseth - 2050
  27. Dave Marcis - 2030
  28. Kurt Busch - 1722
  29. Heather "Princess" Day - 1684
  30. Geoff Bodine - 1496
  31. Jay Jianoran - 1313
  32. Cindy Stark - 1256
  33. Dick Trickle - 1245
  34. Brett Bodine - 1224
  35. Janessa Franklin - 1122
  36. Ben Hess - 921
  38. Bobby Catalano - 892
  39. Jimmy Means - 794
  40. Kyle Larson - 761
  41. Jim Sauter - 748
  42. Heather Henderson - 729
  43. Marlon Dow - 716
  44. Amie Goodyear - 711
  45. Amy Brady - 655
  46. AJ Allemndinger - 628
  47. Kyle Petty - 570
  49. Derrike Cope - 511
  50. Chad Little - 442
  51. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  52. Desiree Wynder - 349
  53. Ann Ware - 338
  54. Liz Jacobs - 335
  55. Ken Bouchard - 313
  56. Kim Gingras - 276
  57. Jimmy Horton - 261
  58. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 249
  59. Stefanie Ruiz - 249
  60. AJ Foyt - 248
  61. Tara Kulesa - 241
  62. Rodney Combs - 238
  63. Butch Miller - 229
  64. JD McDuffie - 213
  65. Tracy Leslie - 179
  66. Kristen Rose - 167
  67. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  68. Brittany Perry-Russell - 164
  69. Heidi Warmkessel - 159
  70. Kenny Wallace - 152
  71. Joe Ruttman - 150
  72. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  73. Sara Ware - 140
  74. Charlie Baker - 128
  75. Chris Tully - 115
  76. Ana Salazar - 109
  77. Vicki Gutierrez - 106
  78. Daniella Evangelista - 103
  79. Misty Huber - 100
  80. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  81. Bill Schmitt - 97
  82. Lillian Narodowski - 97
  83. Jade Aganus - 94
  84. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  85. Terry Byers - 91
  86. Grand Adcox - 91
  87. Dave Mader III - 91
  88. Terry Fisher - 88
  89. Rick McCray - 85
  90. George Dawson - 85
  91. Jovanna Gonzalez - 85
  92. Mike Alexander - 82
  93. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  94. Norm Benning - 73
  95. Troy Beebe - 70
  96. Melissa Mehring - 70
  97. Seble Esparza - 70
  98. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  99. Darin Brassfield - 64
  100. Jen Kelly - 64
  101. Maria Vasquez - 64
  102. Jasmine Gill - 61
  103. Bill Flowers - 58
  104. Dawn Mokan - 52
  105. John Krebs - 49
  106. Dick Johnson - 40
  107. Jim Bown - 40
  108. Joey Logano - 37
  109. Jimmy Spencer - 34
  110. Jimmy "Jam" Ferguson - 34
  111. Sarah Gomez - 31
Old 07-09-2016, 10:35 AM   #46
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Auto Club - What Do U Mean to Wrap Up The Season
(BGM: Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?; Not Covered by the Force MD's that is)

Well It All Comes down to the final 250 laps of the Season however CMC-Pinoy West Racing hired these 2 Girls from Castro Valley to conclude the season as Nicole & Alexa Bucciarelli will make their debut as the 1989 Jollibee Cup Season comes to an end as well as the Final Race of the 1980's as Dale Earnhardt and Kyle Busch led the field 43 Car Field to the Green Flag however Kyle Busch took the lead however The intimidator took over the Fight but later Midway in the Halfway mark Rusty Wallace kept his lead but In the Dale Earnhardt took over in the end to win the Roscoe's House of Chicken And Waffles 500 and the Jollibee Cup in Southern California

The Intimidator (Dale Earnhardt) won his 4th Jollibee Cup Series Title in Fontana, He will go for #5 in 1990.

RACE RESULTS

1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
2. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
3. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
4. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Ford (Tim Richmond will sponsor that car next year)
5. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
6. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet (He will switch to Western Auto Next Season)
7. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
8. #31 Ryan Newman - Caterpillar Chevrolet
9. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet (A Black Roof Scheme will be declared permanent for the new decade)
10. #26 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Toyota
11. #6 Mark Martin - Stroh's Light Ford (Valvoline & Folgers will take over for the 1990 NASCAR Season)
12. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
13. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
14. #30 Ana Salazar - California Music Channel Toyota
15. #10 Heather Day - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
16. #94 Nadia Mejia - Sunoco Oldsmobile
17. #92 Desiree Wynder - Stanley Tools Chevrolet
18. #15 Bobby Catalano - Motorcraft Chevrolet
19. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford (Dale Jarrett will now join Wood Bros. Permanently in 1990)
20. #77 Heidi Warmkessel - Ford
21. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet
22. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
23. #14 Cindy Stark - Old Spice Chevrolet
24. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
25. #08 Nicole Bucciarelli - California Music Channel Toyota
26. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
27. #68 Marlon Dow - Purolator Pontiac
28. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
29. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet (Next Season, Union City Native Janessa Franklin will keep her #24 NAPA Auto Parts Car and Tim Richmond will have Kodiak as sponsor)
30. #8 Liz Jacobs - Raybestos Ford (Next Season, myx will hire her as Pre-Race Social Media Girl)
31. #22 Joey Logano - Maxwell House Ford
32. #19 Carl Edwards - Arris Toyota
33. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
34. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota
35. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
36. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
37. #126 Alexa Bucciarelli - California Music Channel Toyota
38. #16 Larry Pearson - Chattanooga Chew Oldsmobile
39. #1 Terry Labonte - Skoal Oldsmobile
40. #55 Phil Parsons - Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile
41. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
42. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile (Next Season, Purex will be the Primary Sponsor)
43. #12 Amy Brady - Raybestos Ford
Old 07-09-2016, 11:10 AM   #47
stratonascar
High School Varsity

FINAL POINT STANDINGS TO SEE WHO WILL BE THE 32 CHARTER DRIVERS WILL BE IN 1990
  1. Dale Earnhardt - 4670
  2. Darrell Waltrip - 4650
  3. Kevin Harvick - 4633
  4. Mark Martin - 4615
  5. Rusty Wallace - 4318
  6. Kyle Busch - 4283
  7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 4198
  8. Alan Kulwicki - 4151
  9. Jimmie Johnson - 4022
  10. Tim Richmond - 3897
  11. Davey Allison - 3879
  12. Harry Gant - 3868
  13. Denny Hamlin - 3839
  14. Terry Labonte - 3519
  15. Bill Elliott - 3459
  16. Neil Bonnett - 3139
  17. Kasey Kahne - 2728
  18. Richard Petty - 2511
  19. Brad Keselowski - 2506
  20. Ryan Newman - 2437
  21. Carl Edwards - 2425
  22. Lake Speed - 2395
  23. Dale Jarrett - 2352
  24. Phil Parsons - 2170
  25. Larry Pearson - 2155
  26. Matt Kenseth - 2129
  27. Dave Marcis - 2070
  28. Kurt Busch - 1849
  29. Heather "Princess" Day - 1802
  30. Geoff Bodine - 1496
  31. Jay Jianoran - 1447
  32. Cindy Stark - 1350
  33. Dick Trickle - 1245
  34. Brett Bodine - 1224
  35. Janessa Franklin - 1122
  36. Bobby Catalano - 1001
  37. Ben Hess - 921
  38. Eddie Bierschwale - 911
  39. Kyle Larson - 885
  40. Marlon Dow - 798
  41. Jimmy Means - 794
  42. Jim Sauter - 748
  43. Heather Henderson - 729
  44. AJ Allemndinger - 713
  45. Amie Goodyear - 711
  46. Amy Brady - 689
  47. Kyle Petty - 570
  49. Derrike Cope - 511
  50. Desiree Wynder - 461
  51. Chad Little - 442
  52. Eddie O'Neill - 419
  53. Liz Jacobs - 408
  54. Ann Ware - 338
  55. Ken Bouchard - 313
  56. Kim Gingras - 276
  57. Heidi Warmkessel - 262
  58. Jimmy Horton - 261
  59. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 249
  60. Stefanie Ruiz - 249
  61. AJ Foyt - 248
  62. Tara Kulesa - 241
  63. Rodney Combs - 238
  64. Ana Salazar - 230
  65. Butch Miller - 229
  66. JD McDuffie - 213
  67. Tracy Leslie - 179
  68. Kristen Rose - 167
  69. Jerry O'Neill - 164
  70. Brittany Perry-Russell - 164
  71. Kenny Wallace - 152
  72. Joe Ruttman - 150
  73. Phil Barkdoll - 142
  74. Sara Ware - 140
  75. Charlie Baker - 128
  76. Chris Tully - 115
  77. Nadia Mejia - 115
  78. Joey Logano - 107
  79. Vicki Gutierrez - 106
  80. Daniella Evangelista - 103
  81. Misty Huber - 100
  82. Cathi Casumpang - 98
  83. Bill Schmitt - 97
  84. Lillian Narodowski - 97
  85. Jade Aganus - 94
  86. Morgan Shepherd - 91
  87. Terry Byers - 91
  88. Grand Adcox - 91
  89. Dave Mader III - 91
  90. Terry Fisher - 88
  91. Nicole Bucciarelli - 88
  92. Rick McCray - 85
  93. George Dawson - 85
  94. Jovanna Gonzalez - 85
  95. Mike Alexander - 82
  96. Ronnie Sanders - 79
  97. Norm Benning - 73
  98. Troy Beebe - 70
  99. Melissa Mehring - 70
  100. Seble Esparza - 70
  101. Mickey Gibbs - 67
  102. Darin Brassfield - 64
  103. Jen Kelly - 64
  104. Maria Vasquez - 64
  105. Jasmine Gill - 61
  106. Bill Flowers - 58
  107. Dawn Mokan - 52
  108. Alexa Bucciarelli - 52
  109. John Krebs - 49
  110. Dick Johnson - 40
  111. Jim Bown - 40
  112. Jimmy Spencer - 34
  113. Jimmy "Jam" Ferguson - 34
  114. Sarah Gomez - 31

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-09-2016 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #48
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now as we head Straight Forward to 1990, Let's Take a Look at Silly Season

(Before You Begin Click the Link to See a Music Video set to music ESPN had Kevin Cronin's Face The Music by Clicking Here so we decide to use it to end our Myx's NASCAR Broadcast for 1989)

"And So In The Final Race of the Year in Fontana, Dale Earnhardt has won the Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles 500 and Clinches the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series title thanks to many people including Producer Michael Nise, Director John P. Rice, Sam Flood our Coordinating Producer for NASCAR on Myx and to all our People including Cindy Stark, Bobby Catalano, Marlon Dow and myself and in the pits Dr. Jerry Punch, Kelli Stavast, Marty Snider and Dick Berggren our Pit Announcers throughout 1989 but many thanks that made us happen goes to our race fans from all over the country, Until Then I'm Princess inviting you to join us on Maniac Monday on Dance Party USA until Then We Need You To Make It Happen, Good Bye!" - Princess (a.k.a. Heather Day) wrapped up her telecast for the final race of the 1989 Jollibee Cup Series Season on myx

And Now Let's Take a Look as NASCAR Gets Ready for a New Decade

- We Found Out That the Showstopper Network is expecting to Join the Bandwagon by expanding the Telecasts to go live for the 1990 Showstopper Finals on Syndication for this time it will be live all summer long without any commercial interruption among the list of stations that will be carrying the action are WNEU (Ch. 63/Ind. - Pittsburgh, PA), WTHR (Ch. 13/NBC - Indianapolis, IN), WT05 (Ch. 5/CABLE - Toledo, OH), KTSF (Ch. 26/Ind. - San Francisco, CA), KDOC (Ch. 56/Ind. - Los Angeles, CA) with more stations planning to pick up TV Broadcast starting in July in addition Radio Stations have signed on to pick up the telecast included KMVQ-FM 99.7 in San Francisco, WBZZ-FM 93.7 in Pittsburgh, PA and KRLA-AM 1110 in Los Angeles in hopes that airplay needs to be increased in addition the New Showstopper Network will cover a Number of Premiership Baseball, (American) Football and Hockey Games for 1990 among others, In Addition the Showstopper Network will Team Up with Myx to air a number of Jollibee Cup and the Pepsi-Pro Am Series later in 1990
- The NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series reveals the Charter 32 for 1990 and they are: Dale Earnhardt, Darrell Waltrip, Kevin Harvick, Mark Martin, Rustty Wallace, Kyle Busch, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Alan Kulwicki, Jimmie Johnson, Tim Richmond, Davey Allison, Harry Gant, Denny Hamlin, Terry Labonte, Bill Elliott, Neil Bonnett, Kasey Kahne, Richard Petty, Brad Keselowski, Ryan Newman, Carl Edwards, Lake Speed, Dale Jarrett, Phil Parsons, Larry Pearson, Matt Kenseth, Dave Marcis, Kurt Busch, Heather "Princess" Day, Geoff Bodine, Jay Jianoran & Cindy Stark.
- In Addition to the Charter 32 being revealed, there will be a maximum 40-car field with 8 Open Team Cars attempting to make the field in addition to the Charter 32 except for Some One-Off Races.
- Rookie Chris Bustard will try to make the Field at Daytona for the Daytona 500 which will air on Myx and on CBS later in February.
- Dick Trickle will now run the #66 Phillips Car for 1990 for Cale Yarborough.
- Terry Labonte will now take over the #94 Sunoco Oldsmobile for 1990, While Jamie McMurray will now be in the #1 McDonald's Chevrolet for 1990.

Will Have More News as we Develop for the 1990 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Season to kick off in February.

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-10-2016 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 04:48 PM   #49
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Charter 32 Update: Neil Bonnett and Geoff Bodine decided to Not Run the Full 1990 Season however the roles will be taken over by Janessa Franklin and Bobby Catalano respectively, Janessa Franklin (from Union City, CA) will run the #24 NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet full time for 1990, Also Rusty Wallace is planning to get new sponsorship by Quaker State Motor Oil.

The Official 1990 Pre-Daytona Driver Roster will be up on a later post.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:25 AM   #50
stratonascar
High School Varsity

A Union City New Years Eve Party
(BGM: Kool and the Gang - Celebration)

It's New Years Eve for CMC-Pinoy West Racing and I'm with Ana, Nicole and Alexa we are excited to go full time for 1990 and we're eating dinner however were anticipating to run their 1st season full time starting at Daytona International Speedway however I told to Ana on her New Years Resolution

Jay: What's Your New Years Resolution

Ana: I Didn't Have One

Jay: Nicole and Alexa what are your resolutions for the new year.

Alexa: Get Good Grades

Jay: And win the Daytona 500 since we had a clone of pit crews so is that right girls?

Alexa: Right

However 1989 will be no more as he anticipation comes down as I gave Alexa a hug before Dance Party USA.

And Then at 11:30 PM Something Happened...

(Cue "Celebration")

The Shadow (1): "Just 30 Minutes to midnight, Join us with our Special Guests hosts The Jets along with Star Studded Performers by New Kids On The Block, Sweet Sensation, Rick Astley, Expose, Taylor Dayne, Paula Abdul & Debbie Gibson as we party together on Coca Cola's New Year's Eve Countdown on Your Dance Party and Our Dance Party USA"

Well It was a New Years Eve Night as Celebration by Kool and the Gang blared in the Background in which it is the victory song for the Oakland Oaks in which they won the World Series last year however I'm Just excited to celebrate with that host by the name of Princess who will run Car #10 in 1990 so I'm really excited, much excited for the Big Night as we start a New Decade.

Princess: "Hi I'm Princess, with Cindy, Tom and Bob Let's welcome our Special Guest Hosts The Jets (Yeah), Welcome back to Dance Party USA it's always great having you guys here..."

Well we are excited to ring in 1990 as well as the Jets Making an Appearance on The Party as we will have a 4-Car Team and then after Princess greeted the J-E-T-S (Not the One in New York in the Football Premiership, The One in Minnesota in the Music Scene)

"So, Party With Us as we go backstage with New Kids on the Block we will look back as we turn forward as we Dance Our Way to a Brand New Decade and get ready to rock your way into the 90's with Hit The Ground Running from October 1989 here's Expose

The #10 Song What You Don't Know is played by Expose however the 1989 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Season didn't know what happened what we did started when we started the 1989 Jollibee Cup Series Season: Dance Party USA had Andy Gury while ESPN had Bob Jenkins, Ned Jarrett and Benny Parsons doing Speedworld but in the Summer things had changed myx takes over and got The Aforementioned Princess & Cindy with Mitch, Ed O'Neill now we got what Princess said as we hit a new decade as the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series enters a New Decade in a Big Viewing Party in Non-Alcoholic Sports Bar at my house for Youngsters but yeah we've just got started.

What We Also Didn't Know in 1989 in the Football Premiership: The Instant Replay Game took place on November 5th as Aaron Rodgers rifled desperation fourth-down pass into the end zone, caught by receiver Sterling Sharpe for a TD that would give the Packers a 14–13 victory with the extra point. but a penalty flag was thrown, and it charged that Rodgers had thrown an illegal pass after he stepped over the line of scrimmage. After review, replay official Bill Parkinson ultimately ruled a touchdown for Green Bay. The Bears organization protested, and to this day, it is marked in their media guide as "The Instant Replay Game."

And What About the Two Bounty Bowls when the Eagles won Both Matches; Eagles won November 23rd final Score 27-0 at Cowboys Stadium on Thanksgiving '89 and Bounty Bowl II as the Eagles slammed Dallas 20-10 as the Crowd at Lincoln Financial Field, lubricated by considerable amounts of beer, threw snowballs, iceballs, batteries, and other objects at anyone in sight. One game official was knocked to the ground by a barrage of snowballs, Johnson had to be escorted from the field by Philadelphia police through a hail of debris, and CBS broadcasters Verne Lundquist and Terry Bradshaw had to dodge snowballs aimed at the broadcast booth. Even Eagles star Greg Kragen became a target when he stood on the players' bench pleading with fans to stop throwing debris on the field.

However The NFL will start 1990 by Extending the Season which will now start in August, However things are about to Change

But When DPUSA Returns to Commercial here's Cindy Stark

Cindy: "The Jets have been with us many times over the years and they were even on the first show of Dance Party USA, they were great friends of ours and were really pleased to have them here tonight to help us ring in the New Year"

And So with "Somebody to Love Me" by The Jets playing in the background, I Just got really excited as 1990 rings in, Meanwhile in the Villa De La Vina in San Jose

Ashley Palenkas: Hey look what your missing out the Song is by the Jets but It's a Night we're almost their to 1990

Izzy Goodkind: That's Good but what's next

Ashley P: Can We Play Sweet Sensation

Izzy: I'm Betting On It

And Then a V/O appeared in this graphic that says: Yo Boy, It's Two In A Row

That's Right Ashley and Izzy, The #9 Song "Sincerely Yours" by Sweet Sensation however Pro Football gets down to the wire with the Playoffs coming up so the 49ers are hoping to win the Vince Lombardi Trophy by capping their decade with a Bang with Joe Montana on Quarterback and so does Jerry Rice on the WR but I Just Got Rickrolled as the #8 Song is "Never Gonna Give You Up" and I sang along with Rick well I hope we are excited however I talked to my Girl Cheryl Romero as I gave my new years resolution for 1990

Jay: What are you going to for 1990

Cheryl: Gotta Hope I Can Get Ready to Play in September and lead the Colts to the 25th Super Bowl

Jay: That's a Good Idea and I Have a Feeling that the Union City Colts will hope bring home the bacon with a New Quarterback named Bianca Vierra she would call the shots.

Cheryl: Good Choice we are going to bring this thing home to the bay area

Jay: Woot, Can't Wait for this

Meanwhile Bobby Catalano is meeting with the Jets

Bobby: Okay That was Sweet Sensation with the #8 Song in our Countdown Sincerely Yours now I have Haini one of the Newest Members of The Jets and a lot of has happened in this decade in the 80's and I wanna found out was is the most memorable thing happened to you in the 1980's

Haini: Well there is Two Things as I can Remember the First of all that's when the Jets first Came Out in 1985 and also Getting Married for a Great Thing and also my baby is being born daughter

Bobby: What's Her Name

Haini: Alexis

Bobby: Congratulations

Congratulations on your new Baby, Haini however I Just got Rickrolled to the #7 Song by Rick Astley called Never Gonna Give You Up, Following a Commercial Break which features a Sponsorship from Coke, Here's the Future PhD Tommy McGuire

Tom: "All Right We're Back and Blowing It Out here on New Year's and I'm Having a Great Time with me is Moana of the Jets, Hi Moana how are you doing?"

Moana: "I Feel Great"

Tom: "I Love It when the Jets Come to Visit Us, A Great Time, I Got an Idea as long as your here will you help me introduce the next guest?

Moana: "Sure"

Tom: "Great, We're Rocking in to the Decade with already igniting international recognition and acclaimed please welcome BMG Autographed Recording Artists from Philadelphia

Moana: "Five Great Looking Guys here's Hit The Ground Running with Too Late!"

And So Hit the Ground Running starts playing Too Late because we were not Too Late to Ring In The New Year, Yet but after that song we got Taylor Dayne'd as she Proved her Love to the #7 Song however I'm still drinking Some Coke Zero while eating my Lumpia and I'm enjoying my fun Encinal Girl Jade Aganus and looked at her Baseball Card in hope she's ready to Play Ball for a New Decade

Jay: Aileen Jade, New Year Coming Down to the Wire

AJade: Good Question, As for My New Years Resolution I'm going to lead my Vocal Drill Squad to the Nationals in January at Orlando, FL

Jay: Good Work, And you got your Tickets

AJade: Can't Wait

Jay: Good Luck, Aijed

AJade: Okay

However things are still partying as the Road to Midnight heats up

Cindy: We're Back with Our New Years Eve Celebration and we have a Great Time whoo!, now I have is 3 Lovely Ladies from the Jets, Sitting Next to me Elizabeth, Cathy and Moana.......

Well were 5 Minutes to Midnight and the Baseball Cards are about to drop along with the Goal Horn from the San Jose Sharks as Cindy talks to the Jets on what those Love Couples of the 80's and then a Couples Line Dance to "I've Been Looking for a New Love"

However we are down to the Wire Baseball Cards are going to be dropped and I'm ready to Open my Coke Zero Can to Ring in the New Year along with my Crew led by Alexa, Nicole and Ana they're ready to ring in the New Year and I was psyched but for the New Guy on Bud Moore's Team Bobby Catalano something happens next.....

Bobby: "Ok, USA and MYX we are busting 30 Seconds Away until the beginning of a brand new year and a Brand New Decade in the year 1990, And Everyone is Psyched you know I'm Psyched we had The Jets Here, we had Hit The Ground Running Here ok

While Everyone In My House (joined in) along with those in the Villa de la Vina countdown begin: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Bobby: Happy New Year, USA Yeah!

And The Baseball Cards have Dropped in My House in Union City as Auld Lang Syne by the Salsoul Orchestra plays while Get Ready for this by 2 Unlimited Plays but the #6 Song on the Best of the Decade goes to Samantha Fox with "I Wanna Have Some Fun" as we start a new decade however I'm still drinking my Coke Zero but for Alexa She's enjoying some Chickenjoy from Jollibee with Mashed Potatoes that my Mom (Nimfa) made how ever we're getting ready to start a new decade for NASCAR's Jollibee Cup Series and I'm excited but things are getting really excited while Kuya Jake is getting ready for 1990 for the Big Blue Team in Hopes of Winning a Jollibee Cup Series Race meanwhile when DPUSA Returns on the Tube

Princess: "Earlier the Shadow takes an Interview with the Red Hot on New Kids On The Block tonight on New Year's Eve their performing in the Hometown of Boston and It's Joey McIntyre's 17th Birthday here's a Good Feeling Backstage Interview with Danny Wood and Joey McIntyre"

While Shadow is interviewing NKOTB, Let's Check what happened to San Jose on having their party while watching Dance Party USA in the "Villa De La Vina" as the Ferguson Twin Sisters (Emily & Haley) are partying with Some Soda to ring in but later something happened when they do a Mixed Drink Trick Play

Emily: Happy New Year, Haley!

Haley: Happy New Year, Girl I was excited to get San Jose to a Big Year so will be planning on a adjusting draft to party

Emily: Good Idea, And were Watching Dance Party USA on myx!

Haley: Of Course Happy New Year, Girl however I Can't Wait for It, but look a New Kids on the Block Song

Izzy Goodkind: Yeah!

I'll be Loving You Forever (the #4 Song is blared in the background) as the Girls got Some Soft Drinks and a few seconds later.

Emily: New Years Party is for the Scratch so I Took a Good Shot on Soft Drinks

Haley: Oh My God

Emily: Okay So you take a shot and then you bite the lime and take it like this

Haley: Got That Emily

Emily: Sure, Izzy Deal with It

Izzy: Get Me a Drink, Because It's New Year's Eve

Emily & Izzy took that shot to Celebrate the New Year and then...

Emily: Never Happy Again

Jojo: Come On Give it a Shot, Emily!

Izzy: Yeah, Do It!

And then they did took a shot

Emily: Uh, Lime Mountain Dew Cola baby

However when Dance Party USA returns from Commercial In My House something happens....

Bobby: Okay We're Back in Our Coca-Cola Special Presentation now as we promised you our Dream Date Winner now it's time to find out whose our lucky winner is okay Oceana Pick Out Winner

(Oceana Picks Out a Card and then)

Bobby: Okay the Response was tremendous we got thousands of cards I mean that bin is stuffed to the Maximum Okay, And the Lucky Winner is Allison Williams from Memphis, TN and her Date is Bobby Catalano, Me

Yep, Bobby got to get a Dream Date however The Jets are going to be Playing Next as the New Years Eve Party Rocks On and I'm still drunk on Colas however myself along with my friends and family are partying in U-C has hit the new year 1990

But Things have changed as the #2 Song is Played by Paula Abdul called Knocked Out and we started a New Game however back at the Villa De Vina, Lauren Bushnell is keeping her party as she dances to that said song.

LB: Well Keeping my Party Rolling I Had that Song on My MP3 Player and I'm excited because we rang in 1990

Jojo (singing): You've got me knocked out
Baby there's no doubt
You swept me off my feet

Bob: "That Was Paula Abdul with the #2 Song in the Coca-Cola Music Countdown, "Knocked Out" and now our Special Guest this is Jennifer she's Producer and the Host on MYX & USA's New Show called Youthquake, please tell us a bit Youthquake.."

Jennifer: "Well Youthquake is a Hot, Happy, Crazy, Zany, New Show for You with High School, College Kids is a Lifestyle Show, Music, Fashions, A Little Bit of Everything.."

And So Bob Interviewed Jennifer Smith the host of a new show on Both Networks called Youthquake, however we are trying to anticipate the #1 Song of the 1980's and as for Me I'm still getting ready to Change the Channel to Channel 7 and for Jojo Channel 11 after show is over (2) and then something happens after the commercials...

Princess: "Thanks to Everyone across the USA for Helping us Bringing in the New Year, Thanks to New Kids on The Block with a Backstage Exclusive and thanks to all our Guest Artists a Special Thanks to the Food Maven as part of our Dance party Family and we like to thank the Coca-Cola Company and your Coca-Cola Bottlers it was Great to Have Hit the Ground Running and to help us celebrate and It is always fun to Hang Out with our Co-Host The Jets, Thanks to Them for Joining Us Tonight and for the Terrific Performances okay I'm going to be sleeping but join us later today for a New Year's Day Blowout, And starting today will be back to One Hour Every Weekday so join us later today at 5/4 Central for one hour on USA and 7/6 Central for those who missed out on USA only on Myx and all this week Bust in to the New Year with the hottest and hippest music, fads and fashion as we celebrate our brand new decade and coming up in the Near Future we are off to Daytona to Cover Speedweeks for the First Time and later we will simulcast with CBS for Coverage of the 1990 Daytona 500 and later we will celebrate our 1,000th Show on Dance Party USA from our family to your family we wish you good health and good happiness in the 90's"

However Let's Recap what we've learned to see what will be the Top Ten Artist of the 1980's

10. Expose
9. Sweet Sensation
8. Rick Astley
7. Taylor Dayne
6. Jody Watley
5. Samantha Fox
4. New Kids on The Block
3. Debbie Gibson
2. Paula Abdul

And Princess...

Princess: "The Number One Artist of the Decade that does have the Right Stuff is New Kids on the Block, Happy New Year and remember We Need you To Make It Happen, bye-bye."

And So With "The Right Stuff" by NKOTB Plays in the Background, We're Done so 1990 in NASCAR is Coming, period.

(1) - Shadow is Voiced by Rick Lewis of MRN Radio

(2) - Channel 7 I refered to is KGO while Channel 11 is KNTV both were ABC Affiliates in the San Francisco & San Jose/Monterey Area respectively they are airing Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve with Jenny McCarthy, Lori Laughlin & Kirk Cameron hosting before World News Now goes on.

Last edited by stratonascar : 07-20-2016 at 06:53 PM.